South Bay Volkswagen

South Bay Volkswagen

Call
South Bay Volkswagen Info
About South Bay Volkswagen

Since our 1990 beginning, South Bay Volkswagen has been setting records in Sales, Customer Service, and Community Involvement. We are proud of our accomplishments. Our South Bay Volkswagen family is dedicated to continual development and to improve ourselves and our community. To show how much we appreciate our customers we have put together a loyalty program. As a valued customer, you will receive several benefits from our Service and Parts Department. This is South Bay Volkswagen’s way of saying Thank You for your business. Desde el ano de 1990, South Bay VW ha mantenido un crecimiento continuo en los departamentos de ventas, servicio y participacion en la comunidad. Estamos muy orgullosos de nuestros logros, la familia de South Bay VW esta dedicada al dasarrollo continuo de la cominidad y nuestro negocio. Para demostrar nuestro enorme agradecimiento a nuestros clients hemos puesto en marcha un programa de lealted. Como cliente distinguido usted recibira diferentes beneficios en lol departamentos de servicio y refacciones. Esta es la manera de darle las gracias por su preferencia.

About South Bay Volkswagen

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Great first-time car leasing experience!"

Awesome first-time leasing experience!!! I had the pleasure of working with Max Smith at Volkswagen. I had done a ton of research, comparing different car manufacturers and found that the jetta was the most affordable and eye-pleasing. After figuring out exactly which car/model I wanted, I contacted several dealerships in the San Diego region. I called and got in touch with Max, who immediately said he was willing to work within my budget. Other dealerships were just not willing to budge. I felt confident, just by talking to Max on the phone, that he wasn't a typical car salesman. He followed through on every promise he made me, no surprises at the end! When it came time to pick up the car, I was delighted to meet him and he is seriously THE BOMB! Super professional with a huge personality! Made the experience fun and enjoyable. He showed me every aspect of the car and took his time with everything. When it came to paperwork signing, everhthing went smooth and there were no surprises at the end. I highly recommend this dealership and salesperson, Max. No games!!! Thanks Max and South Bay Volkswagen!!!

"Completely Satisfied"

The service was beyond excellent. From the moment I walked in the door, the staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. Max Smith helped me find exactly what I was looking for and tailored a very reasonable deal that met my needs. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone.

"Review"

Max Smith was an exceptional salesman. His knowledge of the brand surpassed anything I expected and was very helpful. Max had a great attitude and customer friendliness.

"Great Service at South Bay Volkswagen"

I Hardly do reviews but my experience with Max was so great I have to give him credit for giving me a great deal and going the extra mile to making sure I went home with the car I wanted and a deal that I could live comfortable with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking into purchasing a Volkswagen. I'm a very happy customer in my new Jetta :-)

"There are no words to describe the awesomeness service..."

There are no words to describe the awesomeness service Max has given my husband and I. It was suppose to be a "browsing" day that turned into a buying day! I totally love love my new 1st car! (Golf TDI) a fast little bugger! Any who, Max literally went above and beyond for us. He didn't see us as a sale what so ever! That's a plus for me since I dislike when sales people follow you until they chase you out. Max saw us as humans and understood on needs. For those of you out there that are looking into buying, leasing, have questions concerns Max is your go to guy! I highly recommend him. He knows his stuff, my husband kept him on his toes, and Max was fantastic in answering everything my husband through him. At last, I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU for everything. P.s. We have an eye out for another car in the future...we know who to go to!

"This was the best experience ever....I got the car I..."

This was the best experience ever....I got the car I wanted at the right price! I am extremely happy! Can't wait to drive it!

max smith

"A terrific experience from top to bottom. No games,..."

A terrific experience from top to bottom. No games, honest and straightforward pricing, and exceptional customer service. I worked with both Hani and Jesus during my purchase. Hani reached out to me immediately after I made an online inquiry about a vehicle in the Southbay inventory and he was an excellent communicator throughout the process. He made the final paperwork drill as painless and quick as possible and stayed late to help me with some of the technical aspects of the dashboard electronics. He's a class act all the way around. Jesus assisted me during the test drive and negotiation phase of the process. He was a fair and honest negotiator, for which I am deeply grateful. His calm demeanor and helpful attitude were a breath of fresh air. My pre-owned car buying experiences in the past have been nowhere near as pleasant as they were here; that's a direct testament to the professionalism of both Hani and Jesus. Bottom line: If you're in the market for a VW, then look no further than these guys. Thanks again to the entire team!

"Wow! From the moment I arrived I was treated so very..."

Wow! From the moment I arrived I was treated so very well! Someone parked my truck for me, (I was trading it in) the sales person Max really took his time to ask me questions as to what I was looking for and what mattered most. I explained that as I am staring my own business as a mobile notary & I needed to trade my truck in for a more gas efficient vehicle. We narrowed it down & test drove two vehicles. He explained so much about each vehicle in a way I could understand. The finance team Fabio and Archie were also very awesome! They came back to the office with a great deal & made it so simple! None of that playing around I gotta ask my manager stuff. I was kinda pressed for time but they made sure I was taken care of quickly and very thoroughly. Valente was quick with the paperwork but made sure to explain it properly and in detail. The warranty is amazing....i cant even list all the perks you get with these guys. I was given another run down of the vehicle on an iPad which was pretty cool too. I really can't believe how painless this car buying purchase has been. They really treat you like family here. I always dreaded going to a car dealership (would have rather opted for having all my wisdom teeth pulled at once!) Not this time! I will recommend them to all my friends & family! Thank you South Bay Volkswagen!

"I have had my Jetta serviced ( South Bay VW for 2 yrs and..."

I have had my Jetta serviced ( South Bay VW for 2 yrs and have had exceptional customer service experience. Their service department has taken such good care of me that, when it was time to buy, I did not consider any other dealership or brand. Mario and Jesus did not let me down. They made me feel comfortable and we're very helpful. I will definitely come back and I strongly recommend South Bay VW!

Andres Alderete and Gason Diaz also took care of my questions even though they were not my sales people

"Loved it first car buying experience and I LOVED IT I..."

Loved it first car buying experience and I LOVED IT I would definitely come back Max was great and he knows what he is talking about LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE IT

Maximilian smith