South Bay Volkswagen

South Bay Volkswagen

Call
South Bay Volkswagen Info
About South Bay Volkswagen

Since our 1990 beginning, South Bay Volkswagen has been setting records in Sales, Customer Service, and Community Involvement. We are proud of our accomplishments. Our South Bay Volkswagen family is dedicated to continual development and to improve ourselves and our community. To show how much we appreciate our customers we have put together a loyalty program. As a valued customer, you will receive several benefits from our Service and Parts Department. This is South Bay Volkswagen’s way of saying Thank You for your business. Desde el ano de 1990, South Bay VW ha mantenido un crecimiento continuo en los departamentos de ventas, servicio y participacion en la comunidad. Estamos muy orgullosos de nuestros logros, la familia de South Bay VW esta dedicada al dasarrollo continuo de la cominidad y nuestro negocio. Para demostrar nuestro enorme agradecimiento a nuestros clients hemos puesto en marcha un programa de lealted. Como cliente distinguido usted recibira diferentes beneficios en lol departamentos de servicio y refacciones. Esta es la manera de darle las gracias por su preferencia.

About South Bay Volkswagen

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Chris Hammer
12/21/2014

"50K Mile Service - 2010 VW JETTA 2.5L (5cyl)"

Hello, Just right before Christmas (12/18/2014) we reached our 50K mile mark on our 2010 VW Jetta 2.5L (5cyl)… I go through the manual/service intervals of the vehicle and I see that pretty much the only major thing required is the OIL Change, and we think to ourselves “Nice! We will only have to spend about 60-70 bucks” I call South Bay VW (National City, CA) to make a service appointment with Eric Axford and Rafael Lopez. I am reminded by Rafael that it is also time to do the Automatic Transmission Service and costs around $300 bucks… This news comes to my wife and I like a bucket of iced water on a winter day! Now, we were looking at a total of $370+ (ouch) I told Rafael that I would give him a call back because we needed to run some numbers… We called back and asked in a very respectable and understanding way if we could get a discount? It was only a question with nothing to lose, and a bit to gain. Also, possibly due to loyalty to the brand and in particular to that dealership and that service department for over 13 years now. In the ‘way’ and ‘words’ used to ‘ask’ for something are fundamental to its consequence. Be nice, happy, easy to deal with, respectful, and people will ‘most of the time’ be the same with you. We received GREAT news, we were offered a discount and it couldn’t have happened to us at a better time than right before Christmas. In regards to the Service Treatment and Performance, once again we experienced World Class Service!!! My wife arrived at the dealership Friday at 10:15am; Rafael received her, processed the paperwork and took the vehicle in. My wife decided to wait for her vehicle while she worked on their newly remodeled waiting/lounge area, she mentioned it looked very nice and was very comfortable. By 1:15pm she was driving out of the dealership with a big smile on her face, some good money saved, and a happy well maintained VW. Thank you very much Eric, Rafael, all your service department, and South Bay VW in general! I’ve been a South VW customer since 2001, have purchased 7 vehicles from you guys and I am extremely happy with the way you treat our family! This is our #1 dealership and for a good reason: THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE PEOPLE THAT WORK HERE!!! Again, world Class! Thank you, guys. Christopher M. Hammer Loyal GTI enthusiast

bebaosuna
11/14/2014

"40 000 miles service"

As a person who does not have much time off, and do not understand nothing about cars I trully appreciate the attention given to fullfill my needs, i was able to ask questions without felling like was waisting time, and understand answers in a language that i was familiar with.

monica.khoury1
11/13/2014

"Fast, Friendly, and Efficient! Best VW Service in San Diego"

I just brought my car in for an 80,000 mile checkup. Rafael explained in great detail what services were needed and why. I am always so hesitant to spend money on my vehicle. I know it is worth it in the end and trust South Bay with the maintenance of my vehicle. Rafael is a true asset to the service center and I recommend that everyone request him! He is polite, patient, courteous, and definitely goes the extra mile for the customer.

Rafeal

Ubaldoanaya
11/09/2014

"Very please for the treatment and service provided"

Rafael Lopez really assisted me with an overall great experience, he was very courteous, supportive and professional, he gave me an extra support above my expectation.

ctrpassat
11/09/2014

"Hope they keep up the good work!!!??!!!"

I just recently purchased a new Passat. I took it in for the complimentary break in service check. I arrived little past noon and all service bays were busy. They were courteous and greeted me professionally. I was given an estimate time of wait and directed me to the waiting area. The waiting area had comfortable seats and enough reading material. I did notice a big screen TV but was off. They had a table for laptops and outlets to plug in electronics. Though some items were not fully stocked they had coffee and tea. The restrooms they have is for only one person. I had an opportunity to speak with the technician. He was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I was a very happy with my first visit. I hope that the rest of my visit will continue this way. I noticed there was a lady making phone calls to customers that had brought their car in for service and checked in with them. to me that indicates that they strive for customer satisfaction. Good job South Bay keep up the good work! I look forward I'm taking my car in for service!

Vinys15
11/08/2014

"Outstanding customer service"

Rafael took care of my needs in a timely and professional way, by providing excellent customer service. I was really satisfy with the service. When talking about a car service Rafael its a reliable option.

kealanisurf
10/23/2014

"Great first-time car leasing experience!"

Awesome first-time leasing experience!!! I had the pleasure of working with Max Smith at Volkswagen. I had done a ton of research, comparing different car manufacturers and found that the jetta was the most affordable and eye-pleasing. After figuring out exactly which car/model I wanted, I contacted several dealerships in the San Diego region. I called and got in touch with Max, who immediately said he was willing to work within my budget. Other dealerships were just not willing to budge. I felt confident, just by talking to Max on the phone, that he wasn't a typical car salesman. He followed through on every promise he made me, no surprises at the end! When it came time to pick up the car, I was delighted to meet him and he is seriously THE BOMB! Super professional with a huge personality! Made the experience fun and enjoyable. He showed me every aspect of the car and took his time with everything. When it came to paperwork signing, everhthing went smooth and there were no surprises at the end. I highly recommend this dealership and salesperson, Max. No games!!! Thanks Max and South Bay Volkswagen!!!

moyavictor
5/01/2014

"Completely Satisfied"

The service was beyond excellent. From the moment I walked in the door, the staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. Max Smith helped me find exactly what I was looking for and tailored a very reasonable deal that met my needs. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone.

Ssalas
4/14/2014

"Review"

Max Smith was an exceptional salesman. His knowledge of the brand surpassed anything I expected and was very helpful. Max had a great attitude and customer friendliness.

Max Smith

MT5101
4/04/2014

"Great Service at South Bay Volkswagen"

I Hardly do reviews but my experience with Max was so great I have to give him credit for giving me a great deal and going the extra mile to making sure I went home with the car I wanted and a deal that I could live comfortable with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking into purchasing a Volkswagen. I'm a very happy customer in my new Jetta :-)

Max Smith