South Bay Volkswagen

Alberto Matamoros, Brand Specialist, South Bay Volkswagen

Alberto Matamoros

Brand Specialist

June 07, 2016

"Bad customer service in the Service Department"

- VW Owner

People in the Service department were unwilling to hear me out or help me, never again will I take my car to them. I took my car that I had purchased with them about a year ago and fist of all they dis not ac, when I told them my panoramic sun roof had exploded on the freeway they automatically assumed it was a rock, which it wasn't, but were unwilling to listen and wanted to involve my insurance. Everyone kept saying different things and it was obvious they didn't care about the customer. So I took the car to another dealership 25 miles away where service was completely different. They were friendly and willing to help me and they are going to fix it. How could it be that they are both Volkswagen dealerships but with different outcomes.

July 07, 2015

"First Time Buyer Experience "

- astone167

Although it was stressful buying a new car for the first time, the staff at this location were very nice and always asked if there was anything they could do, even if they weren't directly assigned to help me. My direct sales staff was Max Smith and he was great!! Very funny, patient, and straightforward. He did a great job! thank you!

June 16, 2015

"Excellent salesmanship, David Diaz"

- Hubertus Maerschenflieger

Just a note to let you know how pleased we were with our sales consultant, David Diaz. We found him to both knowledgeable and understanding of our [the customer's] desires. I spoke with numerous other dealership consultants that wanted me to buy something that I didn't want and one person actually demanded to know why I didn't want a certain vehicle. David's understanding of the customer's wishes and willingness to assist in getting what we wanted was a very positive experience. Good job, David!

New 2017 Volkswagen Passat, $23530