South Miami Fiat

Internet Director Business Development

December 26, 2016

"Awesome!!!"

- Dmitribulat

Melanie did an awesome job. She was extremely knowledgeable and polite. My serviced was done in no time. Today was my second visit and I'm definitely coming back.

October 23, 2016

"Very good"

- Pacol

Gente muy cooperativa me ayudaro en todas mis preguntas muy buenos vendedores sin empujar la venta toda la transacción fue buena.la vendedora mejor no pudo ser.

October 09, 2016

"Outstanding staff"

- Fiat124spider

Angie Troconis welcomed us as soon as we dropped off the car when we arrive outside the dealer. She was very friendly, attentive and welcoming. She understood immediately what my needs were and gave me all the information about the car. She allowed me to drive it on regular streets and expressway. As soon as we retuned, Oscar Villegas offered me a good deal and I bought the car. The three of them were very nice. Thank you for your great service.

South Miami Fiat, Miami, FL, 33157