South Miami Fiat

Al Dimurro

June 27, 2017

"Alfa Romeo Giulia "

- Yandy

They really help me a lot to get my new Alfa Romeo giulia I really happy about this dealer recommended to everyone and manager tell me about special Alfa Romeo was having

Naquita D’andrade

June 16, 2017

"Amazing service and amazing car! "

- Isastu22

I wasn't sure about buying a fiat because I had always thought they were small cars. However the people at the dealership helped me find a large SUV sized fiat perfect for my lifestyle. They were extremely helpful and helped me get the best car for me!

Al Dimurro
Dan Saraiva
Other Employees : Brandon

March 23, 2017

"Purchased an used Fiat"

- Megna

Brandon Ocampo, the salesman who took care of me, exceeded my expectation, and so did Oscar Villegas, who was above and beyond his way to help me get the monthly payments I wanted. And Gene Dosal was great getting everything together and treated me like family. This is the best dealership I have done business with and I will recommend it for their upfront honesty and effort to really work with you. No bla bla bla here. What they tell you is what it is. No lies, no surprises in order to sell you the car and no surprises with the contract you sign. And for me, this is a rare quality on this kind of business. Go there!

Brandon Ocampo, Gene Dosal, Oscar Villegas