South Miami Fiat

Internet Director Business Development

March 23, 2017

"Purchased an used Fiat"

- Megna

Brandon Ocampo, the salesman who took care of me, exceeded my expectation, and so did Oscar Villegas, who was above and beyond his way to help me get the monthly payments I wanted. And Gene Dosal was great getting everything together and treated me like family. This is the best dealership I have done business with and I will recommend it for their upfront honesty and effort to really work with you. No bla bla bla here. What they tell you is what it is. No lies, no surprises in order to sell you the car and no surprises with the contract you sign. And for me, this is a rare quality on this kind of business. Go there!

December 26, 2016

"Awesome!!!"

- Dmitribulat

Melanie did an awesome job. She was extremely knowledgeable and polite. My serviced was done in no time. Today was my second visit and I'm definitely coming back.

October 23, 2016

"Very good"

- Pacol

Gente muy cooperativa me ayudaro en todas mis preguntas muy buenos vendedores sin empujar la venta toda la transacción fue buena.la vendedora mejor no pudo ser.

South Miami Fiat, Miami, FL, 33157