South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sales Associate

April 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- btshms

Employees were extremely polite and made my wife and I feel appreciated. Staff was super friendly and knowledgeable about the car we wanted to buy. I would highly recommend South Oak Dodge for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

April 11, 2017

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!"

- TTBird

Thank you Raul...He was VERY pleasant, not only did he do a fantastic job, he made me feel great about the experience I had purchasing my vehicle. I recommend this dealership on any day because they have no problem working with you. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

April 04, 2017

"2016 Dodge Charger "

- gsxr1000gsxr

So on December 31 I bought a 2016 dodge charger brand-new. I really liked the car but I came to find out that with a three-year-old kid in a car seat it does not work out very well so I wanted to trade it in for a 2017 Ford explore . When I went to Bill kay Ford to test drive the explorer they ran the Vin on the charger. I bought the charger with 318 miles and they still ran the Vin because I had 4900 miles on the car when I traded it in. Come to find out the car was in an accident in June 2016 six months before I bought the car and they still sold the car to me is a brand-new car. The Carfax report said it happened in Missouri and they got the car on a dealer trade so supposedly they never knew about the accident. So when I asked what I would get back for the car they told me $23,000 cash value or $4667 towards trade-in and Bill K Ford) I got 25,500 for trade-in so I am very disappointed with South Oak dad and I will never ever buy another vehicle from them or refer anybody to them.

Used 2016 Jeep Cherokee, $19977