South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Robert Booth, Sales Representative, South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Robert Booth

Sales Representative

February 11, 2017

"Excessively Driving MY Vehicle"

- LonE12076815$

My vehicle telephone, clock and windshield wiper sensor needed to be repaired. I dropped my car off with 25,176 miles on it on Feb 1st and it had 25,212 miles on it when I got it back today, Feb 11th. Someone has driven my car almost 40miles and it was ONLY there for electrical work. When this was mentioned to Joe Bennish, he initially agreed that this additional mileage was "a little absurd". I dropped my car off with a FULL tank of gas, and when I got it back, it was at HALF a tank of gas! Joe agreed to replace the gas (my suggestion), NEVER actually apologized for the additional mileage and NEVER stated that this is NOT their dealerships best practice and NEVER promised to look into the situation. He then sent for my car to have gas put in it (not to replace the HALF tank a gas that their employee drove out), then I get my car back and it has another quarter tank of gas (so now there's 3/4 of a tank of gas in my tank. I went back to ask JOE BENNISH, why would he only replace a quarter tank of gas, his response was he was replacing what THEIR employee used. I told JOE that I would be filing a corporate complaint, leaving reviews, going to social media, calling the BBB, Chrysler and the Dealerships manager. He, with NO regard to my statements, allowed me to leave the facility, without a simple apology offered, no replacement of gas, no promise to follow up and a BLANTANT disregard for customer service thrown out the window. I get in my vehicle, but not without tagging the SOUTH OAK CHRYSLER/DODGE/JEEP DEALERSHIP ON FACEBOOK, to driv e approximately 2 miles and the windshield wiper sensor is unavailable come up on the dash. And the report, CLEARLY reads "No issue found" on my paperwork!

February 08, 2017

"Terrible Experience"

- Julie

I have purchase 4 vehicles with South Oak Dodge. My last vehicle was a lease I went into South Oak Dodge about two months before my lease was going to end and in they got me a very good deal on a brand-new Pacifica. I was told by several sales people that you can turn in your car before the lease so I started to look and found something. But that isn't the truth you're still liable for your lease payments and or the lease payments should be factored into your new price of the car but South Oak Dodge neglected to inform me and or put the lease payments into the price of the new vehicle. I did not know this until I got a final bill for my first lease financial company. When I went back to South Oak to tell them that they did me wrong for not adding that into my monthly payments and for not informing about it they said it was my fault. It's not my fault they do terrible business! I never had problem before or I would've never went back to them. So stay far far away from them. They do terrible business!!!!!!

January 27, 2017

"Fabian Dian"

- My4girls

We worked with Fabian Diaz and he was amazing. I will recommend him to everyone I know. Great experience and very knowledgeable. Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly. Marti Parchem

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $17999