South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Leo Estrada

September 16, 2017

"First Car Purchase"

- RecentGrad2017

As a recent college graduate I wanted to get a new car to celebrate my new job and recent accomplishments. I walked onto the South Oak lot just to look and get a price. Fabian introduced himself to me, found me the truck I wanted, and gave it to me for the price I asked for (with some thrown in bonuses)! The entire experience was amazing and Fabian has been great with my nonstop questions and concerns, answering as much as he can and giving me the correct information. I would recommend him to my family and friends 100%!

Fabian Diaz

September 15, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jdavis2010

Robert booth helped me get a great deal on my jeep and i didnt fell pressured at all. Overall great experience . Fine job from all

Robert Booth

September 15, 2017

"Very pleased with the service"

- Dan and Sharon

So happy with our new truck. John Lipe has the patience of a saint. Everyone was very polite. They had the exact truck we were looking for, the whole experience was great from start to finish. We highly recommend you do your shopping here. South Oak Chrysler ROCKS!!!

John Lipe