South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sales Associate
Ryan Ganser, Finance Manager, South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Ryan Ganser

March 08, 2017

"2017 All Black Cherokee"

- Bridgette

Just purchased my 2017 Jeep Cherokee with the help of Robert. I had specific needs with payments and a certain type of Cherokee, which Robert was able to accomplish! Very satisfied customer and would highly recommend!

March 06, 2017

"Right Down To Business"

- DjChaos7

My personal vehicle had died on a Saturday and I went in to South Oak on a Monday evening. Within minutes of my arrival Marvin was there to assist me. In no time he had me out on a test drive in a vehicle similar to the one I had come in to look at (the specific one was at the dealership for was at an offsite lot which Marvin sent someone to get). Shortly after that we were working out the details and I was purchasing my NEW 2017 Jeep Patriot 75th Anniversary Edition! At no time did I ever feel any pressure or that I was being pushed by Marvin. He was straight up with me the entire time and made the entire auto purchasing experience a pleasant one. I'll definitely be recommending Marvin to anyone I know thats looking to purchase a new vehicle.

February 27, 2017

"Hooked me up"

- Ferg93

Got exactly what I came in looking for,Jeep Grand Cherokee limited Dave Dimro and Leo Estrada were very helpful and down to earth with me.

Used 2016 Jeep Cherokee, $21977