South Point Hyundai

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai Info
About South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai is the number #1 Austin Hyundai dealership. Our customer service and product expertise is unparalleled in our industry, and we will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. Our new Hyundai selection is the best in Texas and at any given time we have access to hundreds or new vehicles for you to purchase. We also have a huge used car inventory, all of our used vehicles undergo a rigorous 68 point inspection before being put on our line to be sold. This way you know your vehicle is not only safe but also in good, reliable condition. So if you’re looking for a better price, a better payment and more for your trade then Race to the Point...South Point Hyundai.

About South Point Hyundai Learn More

• VIP Vehicle Upgrade Lounge
JaJaBinx
2/21/2015

"Smooth Sailing"

The transaction process went smoothly. My only complaints are that I wish that I would've gotten alittle more for my trade-in vehicle and that I would've received more of a discount from the MSRP. But I was the one who made the final decision. I didn't have to accept their offer. I just wanted that new 2015 Hyundai Elantra Sport to drive home with so I decided to go for it. Overall, the whole buying experience went quite well. I'm happy with the vehicle that I purchased.

AnutChelle
2/19/2015

"Great Sales People"

This was our second go around with South Point Hyundai. The first time I bought a new car from Jeff Allen (who was awesome) and then he moved into management. This go around, Jeff sent us to Tim and he is awesome. My husband and I both bought cars. My husband a 2013 Sonata Limited and I got a 2015 Sonata Sport. Jeff and Tim worked hard to get us the best deal possible. My husband and I love our cars and would recommend Tim in a heart beat.

butterfly
2/07/2015

" Great customer service"

Shawn H. Provided outstanding customer service and was knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted for my car. Thank you! Laura

m_grace
1/27/2015

"First Lease"

It was my first lease and Erika made it so easy and worry-free! She took the time to explain everything to me and was really helpful with all my questions. I had absolutely no hassle and she was a great person to work with!

Robb_R
1/05/2015

"Erika Cerda"

I received a letter about year end specials and decided to to give it a look to see if I really could get into the car I first went to South Point Hyundai to buy a couple of years ago. I was discouraged initially because it really didn't seem like I was being treated the way the letter stated I would be treated. Long story short, Erika Cerda was the difference. She listened, she acknowledged my concerns and alleviated them. Erika understood what brought me there, and how to make things work to get me into the car I really wanted without settling. I can't thank her enough, she showed me that my satisfaction was more important to her than a quick sell, and restored my faith. More so, she earned my trust, and that is not easy to do.

Hays360
12/30/2014

"We had a great buying experience."

We bought two 2015 Genesis. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. It was a great experience. Oscar Bailey was great with sales. Ali Fawaz did a great job with the paperwork. Michael Palmer was very helpful.

Inaspin
12/26/2014

"Excellent Service"

Robert really took the time to give us the best deal even though our situation was a little unusual. We highly recommend both South Point, Robert and Clifford.

Clifford

elizabeth.hernandez7713
11/25/2014

"Amazing experience "

Great service. Friendly people and salesman Shaun jones was amazing. Made buying a car the easiest experience. I would recommend this dealership and sales staff to anyone.

Romeorene
11/24/2014

"RILEY TERRIBLE / TIM BURNS EXCELLENT"

WE HAVE NOW PURCHASED 6 CARS IN 2 YRS FROM TIM. HE IS THE BEST, AS FOR CLOSING WORST EXPERIENCE WITH LOAN FINANCE OFFICER RILEY

happybuyerr
11/10/2014

"Great person to deal with!"

After getting low balled on my trade at HyundaI Round Rock, I was pretty much discouranged on getting a new car, Erika responded to my e-mail and pretty much made things happen after that. I ended getting a great deal on my trade, got the payment I wanted and a bran new car at that at a great price. Very happpy that Erika was nice and friendly and making things happen for me that day. Thanks again Erika.

Reviews of Erika  Cerda