South Point Hyundai

4610 S Interstate 35,
Austin, Texas 78745
South Point Hyundai Info
About South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai is the number #1 Austin Hyundai dealership. Our customer service and product expertise is unparalleled in our industry, and we will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. Our new Hyundai selection is the best in Texas and at any given time we have access to hundreds or new vehicles for you to purchase. We also have a huge used car inventory, all of our used vehicles undergo a rigorous 68 point inspection before being put on our line to be sold. This way you know your vehicle is not only safe but also in good, reliable condition. So if you’re looking for a better price, a better payment and more for your trade then Race to the Point...South Point Hyundai.

About South Point Hyundai Learn More

• VIP Vehicle Upgrade Lounge
depps0317
9/24/2016

"My new car"

Love coming here. This is the only place I will ever go for a car. I feel comfortable when I'm there. Feel like they are there for my needs.

strevino705
9/24/2016

"Happy customer"

Found me a great car for around the price I was looking for. As a woman I felt included in the conversation even tho I had a man with me

kelliesalome
9/23/2016

"I love my Elantra GT"

I had never considered leasing before and initially rejected the suggestion but Tim Palmer laid out the benefits of leasing (including the option to buy the car at the end of the lease) vs purchasing outright (primarily, the immediate depreciation that occurs when you drive your new car off the lot). After a bit of back and forth over the options and the monthly payment, I signed up for the lease. Got home. Had a bit of a panic attack about it as I questioned my choice. I'd come in for an oil change on my 2013 Accent and ended up talking trade-in with Tim; skipped lunch and by the time the whole process was over I was a bit lightheaded and later, after a meal, the old attitude toward the idea of leasing instead of buying came up. I called the next morning and expressed my concerns. They told me they could hold the paperwork and to come down and we'd go over everything, and if I wanted to buy instead of lease the car then I would have that option. We went over everything (again) and the lease felt right to me. I appreciated that I was allowed the time to reconsider. While there are aspects with regard to the lease that differ with owning - primarily yearly mileage restraints and a greater (almost paranoid) level of attention to the condition of the vehicle (birds are my mortal enemy and I'll happily park and walk rather that squeeze into a tight space where someone might ding me) - I don't regret the choice. Besides, if I end of purchasing the car at the end of the lease, that extra attention and care will pay off. And I love my Elantra GT, so that end-of-lease purchase is likely!

cboulanger61
9/22/2016

"Buying a car my experience"

It was an excellent experience and I will definitely buy from south point again, also will tell all my friends and family about you, Thank you!

Eric

lexiloera189
9/22/2016

"Excellent"

Me Robert was very helpful and gave me the right amount of information from the beginning in order for me to take home the right car I needed. Very good customer service and friendly.

vzawacki

"Excellent"

The people were very friendly and took very good care of us. If and when I buy another car I will come to South Point Hyundai for sure. I will also tell my friends about your Dealership.

Jay also was very helpful

jcompian

"Hyundai Elantra GT"

After visiting 5 other dealerships, only at south point Hyundai was I offered a vehicle with no down but doing a tradein. The vehicle offered wasn't of my interest, so I passed on that oppertunity. I did about 3 more visits to the dealeship, as my salesperson (Tom W) was working hard to get a different vehicle for me, I was offered a different vehicle Wichita still wasn't of my interest. At the en with the help of Ali, I was able to get a vehicle similar to what I wanted. I wanted a Elantra sedan, but got the Elantra GT hatchback. But now that I've had the vehicle for 2 weeks, I'm very satisfied with it. I'm happy with my new vehicle, Thank you to everybody at South Point Hyundai!!

Tom williamson, Ali

wanda0

"Great Dealership!"

Mark Marek and Patricia in service, whom I have dealt with for over 5 years while being an owner of my Equus and before that while owning a Genesis, were most helpful in helping us chose the right salesperson fitted to our needs. They are, in part, the primary reason we continue to purchase and own a Hyundai. We let our salesperson and finance person know that we did not wish to spend a lot of time in the store as my husband's health keeps him away from home for short periods of time. Once we let them know this, they were most attentive and conscious in getting us completed, completely satisfied and on our way. Another great experience at South Point Hyundai!!

nfr.gonzalez
9/19/2016

"5 star experience would do it all over again! (Looking forward to it)"

Fantastic dealership will def be my go to for friends, family, strangers, and my next purchase. All of the staff was very friendly, knowledgable, and looking to meet all of my needs. This was by far one of my best car purchase experiences. And that hard to say considering my past 5 car purchases with Hyundai have all been excellent, but this one takes the cake. Well done everyone you have a Hyundai buyer for life.

Eric Whitley

montoromm
9/16/2016

"Great staff and relatively easy process"

Jay and team were very helpful and moved as fast as they could to get me in and out. I love my new Hyundai even if it's not what I went in for!

Reviews of Shawn Hamze