South Point Hyundai

Jay Park

Commercial/Retail Fleet Manager

"A+ Experience"

- f.feliciano1 Verified Customer

We were considering a move to another brand of vehicle. Eric Whitely is extremely down to earth, understood our needs and worked with us (without being forceful) to weigh our options. The great deal Eric was able to work out for us through South Point ultimately kept us as a customer. Thanks Eric!

Eric Whitely

"Awesome!"

- peaches1988v Verified Customer

I really enjoyed my experience they were very nice and professional. I will recommend you to all my friends and family! Friendly fast professional services. I felt like I was treated like royalty.

Patrick Reeb
Other Employees : Chad

"AWESOME"

- nannawagner1 Verified Customer

I'll be referring future custom too that dealership. All my expectations where met. Awesome team, enjoyed my time at South Point Hyundai!!!!!! Carols and the Hyundai team did a job I didn't expect. My friend Alicia highly recommended South Point Hyundai!

Other Employees : Mr. Gilbert in the Service Department