South Point Hyundai

Sales Professional

February 23, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- lennydevil68 Verified Customer

The entire staff at south point were extremely kind and friendly from the time we got there till we left they provided everything we needed

February 21, 2017

"Gave me what I needed and more.."

- stephannycastillo Verified Customer

Patrick was defiantly helpful at getting me the car I needed in a short amount of time. Eddie explained what my car was equipped with so I didn't miss out on any fun facts. I have not had this treatment at any other dealership in Austin! Thank you Hyundai!

February 20, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- octagonaddict Verified Customer

I recently purchased a 2017 Hyundai Tucson from this dealership, making this my 2nd experience at this particular location and my 3rd Hyundai vehicle overall. The staff, as well as my entire experience, was nothing short of courteous and professional. My financial options were clearly explained, I got to test drive my vehicle before I purchased it, and all Hyundai team members did their utmost to make sure that the (often) stressful experience of buying a car went as pleasantly as possible.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $23605