South Point Hyundai

4610 South I H 35 ,
Austin, Texas 78745
South Point Hyundai Info
About South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai is the number #1 Austin Hyundai dealership. Our customer service and product expertise is unparalleled in our industry, and we will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. Our new Hyundai selection is the best in Texas and at any given time we have access to hundreds or new vehicles for you to purchase. We also have a huge used car inventory, all of our used vehicles undergo a rigorous 68 point inspection before being put on our line to be sold. This way you know your vehicle is not only safe but also in good, reliable condition. So if you’re looking for a better price, a better payment and more for your trade then Race to the Point...South Point Hyundai.

About South Point Hyundai Learn More

• VIP Vehicle Upgrade Lounge
COLETTA247
5/21/2015

"It was great"

everthingy was great have all ready told a coworker to go see Shawn. Shawn was great!! Clifford was great!! The overall experience was great! Shawn did just what he said he would do. Did even better than what I thought I could buy. He got me in a Brand New 2016!!!

HAMZE

pcarlinjr
5/08/2015

"Great Overall Experience!!!"

I haven't bought a car in over ten years and South Point Hyundai made that experience as pleasant as possible. I have had some credit issues in the past, but Erika Cerda and the South Point Hyundai staff worked with me to get approved. I now own a great 2016 Hyundai Elantra and I couldn't be any happier. In the interest of honesty, my only negative was that I didn't receive a follow up phone call after taking delivery. Erika knows her stuff and provided me a positive car buying experience. I hope she moves up within the company because I feel she is a great asset. I will recommend her and South Point Hyundai. Everyone who knows me has complimented on how they love my new car!!!

Pstaffo
5/03/2015

"Great buying experience"

We worked with Robert Valero all day and never once felt rushed or pressured in any way. We found the perfect car at a price we feel good about. would recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a Hyunda.

Sara2010
4/30/2015

"Best experience ever!!!!!!"

Had the experience of a lifetime, Shawn and Ali provided fast and courteous service, found everything we were looking for in a vehicle. They went all out and even stayed late until the deal was done. Because of this kind of service, we have been dealing with them and only them for almost 8 years now and will continue dealing with them as long as they are employed there or wherever they may go.

JGonzo
4/30/2015

"Chris rocks!"

Chris made the sales process really hassle-free. I told him exactly what I needed and he didn't try to sell me a bunch of options I didn't want. Price negotiations were short and amicable. We were happy with the final deal and are loving our new Sonata!

Dawnayala
4/01/2015

"Greatest salesman ever"

Shawn is amazing person he has now assisted us in buying 4 cars. Been so pleased each time and so nice to be able to trust my salesman.

GETFREETVTOAY.COM
3/31/2015

"BEST DEAL EVER!"

WOW!! Erica did an awesome job helping us to purchase two vehicles. Erica really does know how to make it happen when it comes to helping customers. I will be sending my family to her in the future. Thanks Erica. Best Regards, R.V. Cut The Cord On Your Television Cable! NO MONTHLY CONTRACT! NO MONTHLY FEE! FREE MOVIES! FREE TV! ALL LIVE SPORTS! www.getfreetvtoday.com

wbm30
3/24/2015

"Great Experience "

Thanks to everybody from hyundai, in especial to Shawn, he worked very well with me, gave me the best deal, I definitely recommend. Thanks so much!

DWalters
3/18/2015

"Respected and pleased"

For the first time ever we were treated with dignity and respect at a dealership. We first responded to the dealership through email so by the time we arrived most of the basics were out of the way. We enjoyed our treatment from our agent Shawn up to the financial guru Ali. The entire staff were attentive to our comfort and needs during the waiting process, they even fed us pizza. We were so impressed with how the purchase of our 2015 Elantra went that we purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram truck 3 days later. Shawn put us in the vehicle we wanted and not the one they wanted to like past experiences in car shopping. He treated with the upmost of professionalism, in fact he treated my wife, granddaughter and myself like family. His twenty plus years at South Point was exhibited in how he conducted business. Anyone shopping for a vehicle owes it to themselves to check out the South Point family. Hats off to a class act, God bless.

spirit
3/13/2015

"Exceptional"

Jason Rinaldi made my experience purchasing a Genesis painless. He kept us appraised of the process and made every effort to deliver what he said he could deliver. I we definitely recommend purchasing a car from Jason! Way to go, Jason, thank you!!!

Eddie did a wonderful job helping us learn the features of our new high tech car!

Reviews of Ali Fawaz