South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai
Call
South Point Hyundai Info
About South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai is the number #1 Austin Hyundai dealership. Our customer service and product expertise is unparalleled in our industry, and we will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. Our new Hyundai selection is the best in Texas and at any given time we have access to hundreds or new vehicles for you to purchase. We also have a huge used car inventory, all of our used vehicles undergo a rigorous 68 point inspection before being put on our line to be sold. This way you know your vehicle is not only safe but also in good, reliable condition. So if you’re looking for a better price, a better payment and more for your trade then Race to the Point...South Point Hyundai.

About South Point Hyundai Learn More

• VIP Vehicle Upgrade Lounge

"3 Vehicles"

Oscar has helped us with three Hyundai's: 2010 Tucson, 2013 Genesis Coupe (Black/Auto), and a 2013 Genesis Coupe (White/Manual). All great experiences! Oscar is patient, thorough, and pleasant to work with. He doesn't forget you after the sale, in fact Oscar took the time to sit with my wife when her car was in service instead of sharking the lot for the next up. It's that kind of classy sales guy that will continue to re-enforce SouthPoint as a very good dealership, and the kind of sales guy that will keep me coming back.

"Exceeded my expectations"

connected with South Point via their website, connected with Erika via website, who walked me through the initial first phase, we made an appointment the very next day. She answered my many and even some ridiculous questions. She got me a great deal on my trade in and some rebate money I did not know I could get. And the top it all off she had me in and out of there in a very short time. Zero stress, no pressure, and allowed me to say no when I wanted. Thanks Erika for a great deal.

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

Best car buying experience. My salesman Patrick Reeb was the best! Jamie Holloway in finance was wonderful too! I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know! If you are looking for a Hyundai this is the place to go!

"Great service!"

We got a new car, with the financing we were looking for! Our trade-in was upside down and they were able to get us a new car paying the same thing. By the way the car is beautiful! Thank you Erika!

"Great overall experience"

Originally called in for another salesman who a friend just purchased their car through. After finding out they were no longer there, I had no idea who to work with. I called the internet sales hotline, and Erika Cerda answered. Upon arrival, she was very helpful going through to show me the vehicles I was interested in. The price was close to what I wanted, but the icing on the top was the financing gentlemen, Jamie, who worked through all the numbers and took the time to find the right financing deal. I would recommend Erika and Jamie to anyone who is looking to buy a new Hyundai, or other used car that they might have on their lot!

"It was a great car buying experience "

I had looked on SP Hyundai web site, found a couple of vehicles I liked, and Ilya Kuklin quickly got in touch with me, set up a test drive, and a couple hours later I'm driving my new Santa Fe sport home.

"Experience was good"

Contacted Ilya through the website and he was quick to respond. Very easy to work with and helped get the price down. I would recommend to my friends.

"Chuy Lucio is a ROCKSTAR"

I called SP Hyundai in my interest for a Nissan Rogue. Chuy answered the line and the experience took off from there. Chuy was an ADVOCATE (not just after the sale) for me and my purchase. This is what car buying is supposed to be like. He WORKED with me...didnt give me he hard sell, we both came to an agreement on some mechanical defects and I was ready to go! The challenge is that Chuy isnt the Sales Manager or the Finance Manager or the Cashier...they had him running all over! It seemed almost a waste of time making him run to this person (always keeping me informed mind you) but man I felt for the guy! That is why I rated quality a 4-star. Not because of actual work, but inefficiency...I wish Chuy was empowered to finish the deal rather than having to be handed off to many people...ah well...I will live. In any case, I got my papers signed and I am a happy buyer. I would highly recommend Chuy if you want a positive and personal experience.

Chuy Lucio

"great experience "

I had a great experience buying a sonata from south point hyundai. Bought it at the black friday sale. All the paperwork and release of the cqr took four hrs. Referred a friend and they took great care of him as well.

howard sellars

"Wonderful Experience! Twice now at South Point!"

Wow, had another great experience with South Point Hyundai last weekend. Erika was a true professional sales person. So very happy with our new Elantra! the whole experience was great from the first phone call (internet Pricing) to the test drive, finance dept, and even the service department whose representative went over all details with warranty, manuals, servicing etc. The whole staff is very eager to see that the customer drives away happy!

Ilya Kuklin