South Point Hyundai

4610 South I H 35 ,
Austin, Texas 78745
South Point Hyundai Info
About South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai is the number #1 Austin Hyundai dealership. Our customer service and product expertise is unparalleled in our industry, and we will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. Our new Hyundai selection is the best in Texas and at any given time we have access to hundreds or new vehicles for you to purchase. We also have a huge used car inventory, all of our used vehicles undergo a rigorous 68 point inspection before being put on our line to be sold. This way you know your vehicle is not only safe but also in good, reliable condition. So if you’re looking for a better price, a better payment and more for your trade then Race to the Point...South Point Hyundai.

About South Point Hyundai Learn More

• VIP Vehicle Upgrade Lounge
wbm30
3/24/2015

"Great Experience "

Thanks to everybody from hyundai, in especial to Shawn, he worked very well with me, gave me the best deal, I definitely recommend. Thanks so much!

DWalters
3/18/2015

"Respected and pleased"

For the first time ever we were treated with dignity and respect at a dealership. We first responded to the dealership through email so by the time we arrived most of the basics were out of the way. We enjoyed our treatment from our agent Shawn up to the financial guru Ali. The entire staff were attentive to our comfort and needs during the waiting process, they even fed us pizza. We were so impressed with how the purchase of our 2015 Elantra went that we purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram truck 3 days later. Shawn put us in the vehicle we wanted and not the one they wanted to like past experiences in car shopping. He treated with the upmost of professionalism, in fact he treated my wife, granddaughter and myself like family. His twenty plus years at South Point was exhibited in how he conducted business. Anyone shopping for a vehicle owes it to themselves to check out the South Point family. Hats off to a class act, God bless.

spirit
3/13/2015

"Exceptional"

Jason Rinaldi made my experience purchasing a Genesis painless. He kept us appraised of the process and made every effort to deliver what he said he could deliver. I we definitely recommend purchasing a car from Jason! Way to go, Jason, thank you!!!

Eddie did a wonderful job helping us learn the features of our new high tech car!

WarningOthers
3/12/2015

"Empty Promises"

Hey car salesman, these guys here are what give you a bad name! So shady! We went in person just yesterday and have IN WRITING what the sales person, Jay Park, PROMISED us he could do for us. We told him we were comparing another vehicle and were choosing between the 2. We specifically asked if we look at the other car and we decide on this one, CAN YOU FOR SURE DO THESE THINGS? ANSWER, YES! We live an hour and a half away so we don't want to waste a drive if you can't. Yes, we said that! Today, I sent in another offer as I believe them to be to high. Not only did they refuse my offer, but they are now RETRACTING their written promise from yesterday and saying they never told us that! So now my and my son are liars! They do not have the integrity to stand behind their own word. They are saying management didn't say it. I don't care what management did or didn't say, I care what the salesman who is handling the negotiations with us tells us! He is representing them! The manager didn't make the deal! Won't even back up their very own writing! Pathetic! Find yourself a dealership with integrity! They are not the only ones around!!!! Good Lord!

South Point Hyundai responded to this review

March 27, 2015

Good afternoon! I apologize for your experience at our dealership, but from my understanding we have made everything right by you! If there is anything else we could do please let us know!!! Please contact me at 512 815 2545 if you have any questions! Thanks!

emmitafranco
3/10/2015

"very good experience"

I went to trade in my truck and Shawn was my dealer, very helpful and friendly. He was very patient with me and really took the time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I got a good deal for 2013 Hyundai sonata and I'm very happy with it. I would definitely recommend this place and Shawn as your dealer!

Jplafuente
3/09/2015

"She was Awesome "

Erika Cerda was awesome she knew exactly what we needed in a car and was so helpful and friendly. She was very knowledgeable about the cars and safety features. Very informative and professional. I would and have recommended her and the dealership to a number of people. My wife and I Are definitely getting another vehicle from South Piont Hyundai

guesswhat
3/04/2015

"Oscar is Professionalism Personified"

I went to South Point Hyundai to see a specific used vehicle. It was windy and drizzly outside but Oscar walked through the parking lot, extending his hand with a smile and a greeting. We spoke about the vehicle I wanted to see and he procured the keys and walked me to the vehicle sharing his umbrella along the way. We loaded up and after answering my questions about various functions and gizmos, we took it for a drive. We visited while he guided me through a thorough test drive. I thought the car was great, but it is for my wife - who was not present at the time. We discussed this important detail and he made several offers of means for me to get the vehicle to my wife so she could see and drive it. We live about 35 miles outside of Austin. Due to present conditions of my making, I was not able to take him up on his offer. I had planned to finance through my bank, but decided to see what kind of offer South Point could make me. The offer was a fair one. I put a deposit on the vehicle with a promise to return tomorrow with the wife so she could see and drive it. Oscar was very understanding of the situation. He didn't try to push a higher priced, "better" vehicle on me. He wanted to make sure I was happy with the choice of vehicle and the offer that was made. I know he wanted to close the deal - that's his job and how he feeds his family. At the same time he was relaxed and professional. This is what differentiates, in my mind, the difference between the salesman and the professional. Oscar, thanks for the tremendous amount of work and effort, the courtesy and professionalism and that smile and greeting in the parking lot! It is appreciated and will always be remembered. -Erik

Mislead
2/27/2015

""Mislead and Not Satisfied""

I am a service member serving over 24 yrs in the U.S. Army and was recently on orders in San Antonio, Texas and was shopping for a new vehicle. I was referred to South Point Hyundai and purchased a vehicle in the amount of $48,500.00. When i picked up the vehicle, there was only (1) key phobe, the cigarette lighters were missing from the vehicle, no factory floor mats, and no owners manual. It will cost me approx. $1,500.00 to get these items taken care of and i feel that Hyundai should have made sure these deficiencies were addressed and to my satisfaction prior to my purchase. I have made contact with the Sales Manager about my concerns but it doesn't seem to matter esp since the car has already been purchased. I feel these deficiencies should be taken care of by Hyundai, not by ME; therefore, I'm requesting that someone contact me so we can work something out to have this situation rectified ASAP.

Jared Castille

South Point Hyundai responded to this review

February 27, 2015

Hello, my name is Ilya Kuklin and I'm the Customer Relations Manager at South Point Hyundai. My cell phone number is (850-384-0294) and my email is (ilya@southpointauto.com). Please contact me at your earliest convenience, so that I can hear more about your experience. We take great pride in customer service and value you as our customer! I would like the opportunity to see if we can resolve any issues you may have had! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

JaJaBinx
2/21/2015

"Smooth Sailing"

The transaction process went smoothly. My only complaints are that I wish that I would've gotten alittle more for my trade-in vehicle and that I would've received more of a discount from the MSRP. But I was the one who made the final decision. I didn't have to accept their offer. I just wanted that new 2015 Hyundai Elantra Sport to drive home with so I decided to go for it. Overall, the whole buying experience went quite well. I'm happy with the vehicle that I purchased.

AnutChelle
2/19/2015

"Great Sales People"

This was our second go around with South Point Hyundai. The first time I bought a new car from Jeff Allen (who was awesome) and then he moved into management. This go around, Jeff sent us to Tim and he is awesome. My husband and I both bought cars. My husband a 2013 Sonata Limited and I got a 2015 Sonata Sport. Jeff and Tim worked hard to get us the best deal possible. My husband and I love our cars and would recommend Tim in a heart beat.

Reviews of Erika  Cerda