South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai

Call
South Point Hyundai Info
About South Point Hyundai

South Point Hyundai is the number #1 Austin Hyundai dealership. Our customer service and product expertise is unparalleled in our industry, and we will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. Our new Hyundai selection is the best in Texas and at any given time we have access to hundreds or new vehicles for you to purchase. We also have a huge used car inventory, all of our used vehicles undergo a rigorous 68 point inspection before being put on our line to be sold. This way you know your vehicle is not only safe but also in good, reliable condition. So if you’re looking for a better price, a better payment and more for your trade then Race to the Point...South Point Hyundai.

About South Point Hyundai Learn More

• VIP Vehicle Upgrade Lounge
elizabeth.hernandez7713
11/25/2014

"Amazing experience "

Great service. Friendly people and salesman Shaun jones was amazing. Made buying a car the easiest experience. I would recommend this dealership and sales staff to anyone.

Romeorene
11/24/2014

"RILEY TERRIBLE / TIM BURNS EXCELLENT"

WE HAVE NOW PURCHASED 6 CARS IN 2 YRS FROM TIM. HE IS THE BEST, AS FOR CLOSING WORST EXPERIENCE WITH LOAN FINANCE OFFICER RILEY

happybuyerr
11/10/2014

"Great person to deal with!"

After getting low balled on my trade at HyundaI Round Rock, I was pretty much discouranged on getting a new car, Erika responded to my e-mail and pretty much made things happen after that. I ended getting a great deal on my trade, got the payment I wanted and a bran new car at that at a great price. Very happpy that Erika was nice and friendly and making things happen for me that day. Thanks again Erika.

per1626
10/29/2014

"SO helpful and kind! "

I seriously cannot express how wonderful, helpful, kind and friendly everyone was at South Point. I wanted to thank them continually when I was leaving. After I got in a wreck, I wasn't sure it was possible to get a nice car with reasonable payments again. However, they were incredibly helpful in making it possible and encouraging along the way. Erika was so easy to work with and made me feel extremely comfortable and as I waited, Gopal and Jordan came up and talked to me to make me feel welcome. Ali was so good at explaining every detail and also making me feel like I fully understood what was happening and that they were going to help me as much as possible. The manager who dealt with the bank was also really helpful and so nice. I cannot thank y'all enough for your assistance in getting a new car. I will recommend South Point to anyone I know looking for a new car. I appreciate y'all!

snp1909
10/15/2014

"WORST experience I ever had!!!!!!!"

We wanted to test drive the car before we buy the car,we were looking for new sanata fe.so out sales rep Haely was helpful,she showed the car we liked and we wanted,so we asked her to get us numbers with down payment and financing options,with the best rates they could.after running credit check we got to know our payment options ,and they want out business ,lowered interest rate for us ,so we let them know that we will cme back and buy the car tomorrow.so we go back next day and we are told that there was a mistake in pricing of the car but they will still stand by the price and give us the rate which was promised the day before(as per finance guys ,it was a huge favour bestowed upon us) and little later guy comes back again and letz us know that interest rate that was lowered yesterday wouldn't apply now(dont know credit checks and bank were checked with our information just the day before) and whatz a big deal in paying jst 6$ extra per month for 36 month .??????????.since we needed a car and liked this and didn't had time to shop around we said yes.Then comes real fun part,the finance guy,who was suppose to explain us different protection plan (which as per our sales rep was included in our purchase) tells us that they are not free and needs to be purchased and he would explain those to us only if we are ready to take them!!!!!!when we informed him that this not what we were sold to,we were told that what happens outside glass doors of sales guys isn't there deal (why do they have sales people at all then)as were already given too much of discount that we had asked for (it was a mistake on their part to quote wrong price and if we had known tht we would get a car for price I wanted I could have juat quoted that) ,when we told him that we are not happy with whatz going on,we were told that he cannot make us feel any better than what we are feeling right now and if we need to feel any better we can pay more for the car!!!!!!!??!!¡?????!!!!!!!!!we were asked why were we complaing inspire of giving best prices(which were not best prices for us with what we had in our mind).with all the fuss we had to end up buying the car!!we would never recommend this place any friends.

finance guy edward

Spincabby
10/10/2014

"3 Vehicles"

Oscar has helped us with three Hyundai's: 2010 Tucson, 2013 Genesis Coupe (Black/Auto), and a 2013 Genesis Coupe (White/Manual). All great experiences! Oscar is patient, thorough, and pleasant to work with. He doesn't forget you after the sale, in fact Oscar took the time to sit with my wife when her car was in service instead of sharking the lot for the next up. It's that kind of classy sales guy that will continue to re-enforce SouthPoint as a very good dealership, and the kind of sales guy that will keep me coming back.

Solomon

william mc
10/09/2014

"Exceeded my expectations"

connected with South Point via their website, connected with Erika via website, who walked me through the initial first phase, we made an appointment the very next day. She answered my many and even some ridiculous questions. She got me a great deal on my trade in and some rebate money I did not know I could get. And the top it all off she had me in and out of there in a very short time. Zero stress, no pressure, and allowed me to say no when I wanted. Thanks Erika for a great deal.

mahaddad
9/21/2014

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

Best car buying experience. My salesman Patrick Reeb was the best! Jamie Holloway in finance was wonderful too! I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know! If you are looking for a Hyundai this is the place to go!

Eddie Gomez

ferbuchetti
9/16/2014

"Great service!"

We got a new car, with the financing we were looking for! Our trade-in was upside down and they were able to get us a new car paying the same thing. By the way the car is beautiful! Thank you Erika!

cchaconc01
9/01/2014

"Great overall experience"

Originally called in for another salesman who a friend just purchased their car through. After finding out they were no longer there, I had no idea who to work with. I called the internet sales hotline, and Erika Cerda answered. Upon arrival, she was very helpful going through to show me the vehicles I was interested in. The price was close to what I wanted, but the icing on the top was the financing gentlemen, Jamie, who worked through all the numbers and took the time to find the right financing deal. I would recommend Erika and Jamie to anyone who is looking to buy a new Hyundai, or other used car that they might have on their lot!

Reviews of Erika  Cerda