Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

824 Portland Road,
Saco, Maine 04072
Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Our number one focus is to provide an outstanding customer experience, whether you're here to shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle, get service, buy parts, or just have questions. Our Services Include: Auto Sales & Leasing, specializing in new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles, as well as an outstanding selection of pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs. Auto Loans & Financing Auto Repair & Maintenance Genuine Mopar Parts & Accessories We're also Maine's only source for AEV Wrangler and Ram conversions, and SRT performance vehicles. Company History: Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned dealership, founded in 2010, which serves as a resource for all your automotive needs, whether you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, need service or maintenance, or are shopping for Genuine Mopar parts & accessories. Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is part of the Waldron Motor Group, which also owns Portland Volvo, in Scarborough, ME.

About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Early Morning Drop-Off
  • Saturday Service
  • 24 Hour Appointment Access
  • After Hours Pick-Up (Sales Hours)
Julie
6/27/2016

"Where There's a Will, There's a Way!"

We had such a favorable experience at SMCDJ years ago that we returned for a newer car and had an ever BETTER experience! Much appreciated!

JColantoni24
6/22/2016

"Michael Kry is the guy to see!!"

Mike Kry was very helpful and patient with my boyfriend, my dad, and myself. He was extremely helpful and professional. He asked me questions to get a better idea of what would be a good fit for me, and he found a car that was made for me! I was very happy with Michael for following up with me even after the purchase to make sure things are still going well and I didn't have any questions. I would highly recommend this car dealership to friends and family. I love my new Jeep Compass!!

Joycek
6/21/2016

"On a scale of 1 to 10, an 11!"

From the moment we walked on the lot until we drove our new Jeep home, we were thrilled with the level of expertise that our sales associate, Andrew, brought to our shopping experience. He asked important questions that helped him help us narrow our search for the car we needed. Our time at Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep was pleasant and welcoming. We felt respected and valued in the sales room and in the finance office. Respect, efficiency, and excellence!

Wonderwoman
6/14/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Mike Kry was very helpful and patient with my husband and I throughout our car buying experience with Southern Maine Motors. I would recommend this car dealership to friends and family.

Benroy71
5/10/2016

"Nice people, poor pricing and lots of excuses"

I went into to test drive a 2016 Ram Limited. Sales man, Michael was very nice. The dealership did not have a 2016 in stock, but said they has a 2015 with 5,000 miles on it that I could test drive. I did that and I really liked the vehicle. They asked if they could make the numbers would I purchase the 2015. I said yes. Michael and his manager (Ray) came back with a price of around $55,000. I said no way and showed them the prices of sixteen (16) other 2016 Ram limited from dealers in the area FROM THE RAM WEBSITE. The average price was $49,800. I also showed them the TruCar report that said the average price for the vehicle was about $49,500. I asked them why would I pay $6,000 more for a used 2015? They tried to say that this truck had different options then all the others. Which was a flat out lie as the Ram Limited comes with the 26V option package standard. So when I brought that up they insisted that those other prices were not actual prices and if I went to another dealership I would find that the price was actually more. I walked away and the two days later went to another dealership and got a 2016 Ram Limited for $49,495. For the life of me I can't comprehend what made them think I would pay so much more for a truck that was a year older. I feel someone that did not do their home work may have jumped at that. So I believe they were trying to take advantage and get me to pay way more than I should have. Glad I didn't even consider it. I would not recommend going here. to purchase a vehicle.

togger
5/05/2016

"A surprisingly pleasant experience"

I stopped into Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep just to see what was available for vans on my way to another dealership. My daughter and I took a deep breath and prepared for the expected unpleasant experience of walking onto a dealership lot. We were greeted by Will Champagne. He explained he wanted to help us find what we were looking for, answer questions and make our experience pleasant. He did exactly that. I had no intentions of purchasing a van that day and absolutely felt no pressure to do so. I never made it to the other dealership. We purchased a van that day because Southern Maine had what we were looking for and Will made the experience shockingly pleasant. This really is a different kind of dealership! I would highly recommend this dealership and Will Champagne to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

bruce66
5/05/2016

"2012 Journey"

I am still in shock of how easy my purchase was. Drew Ring treated me as you would only hope you would be treated by a salesperson. If we hadn't talked fishing so much I would have been out of there even faster. I got a great car, at the price I wanted, they got me financing at a rate that beat my own bank by 50%, and bent over backwards to get me into my new car and home within 2 hours. We always hear the term constant improvement in business nowadays but as far as I am concerned I wouldn't change a thing at this dealership. I haven't had a chance to use their service area yet but can bank on being treated as well as i already have been treated. Gayle Martin was a master at what she did and made the experience that much easier.. I will recommend you to my children and grandchildren for their next car purchases and trust me i wouldn't do that unless i knew they would be treated right. Thank you for making a very stressful event a non-event.

Collie
4/07/2016

"Thank you for an easy and fun experience"

I wanted to a take a moment to thank you for an easy and fun experience buying the 2013 Passat. My sales guy, Scott, was direct, informative and professional and a few hours after I noticed online that the car was available I had made the purchase. I’ve had harder times buying laptops. Keep up the good work!

Northern Maine
4/06/2016

"Jeep Grand Cherokee"

Just bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and had outstanding and friendly service. Even after doing some comparative shopping in my local area, I decided with this dealership because of price and comfortable experience. Drove 6 hours to do business with them and would recommend to anyone!! Thank you Drew and Emily

Drew Ring , Emily

peter-sherry russo
4/03/2016

"Purchase & Delivery"

I have purchased all my vehicles from Quirk in Portland for the past 41 years, all of them. My first time going to Southern Maine Chrysler was simple. I had NO pressure from any salesmen. I dealt with Scot Wasser when I found what I wanted to purchase.. Very nice gentle man.. Like I said , NO pressure. Upon my easy purchase,i sat down with Ryan Hooper and sealed the deal.. The Jeep we purchased was used but the detailing made it look like a show room vehicle.. I really got to say I love this place. I might even trade in my 2010 Impala soon & I will be going to Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

Emily