Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

824 Portland Road,
Saco, Maine 04072
Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Our number one focus is to provide an outstanding customer experience, whether you're here to shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle, get service, buy parts, or just have questions. Our Services Include: Auto Sales & Leasing, specializing in new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles, as well as an outstanding selection of pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs. Auto Loans & Financing Auto Repair & Maintenance Genuine Mopar Parts & Accessories We're also Maine's only source for AEV Wrangler and Ram conversions, and SRT performance vehicles. Company History: Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned dealership, founded in 2010, which serves as a resource for all your automotive needs, whether you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, need service or maintenance, or are shopping for Genuine Mopar parts & accessories. Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is part of the Waldron Motor Group, which also owns Portland Volvo, in Scarborough, ME.

About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Early Morning Drop-Off
  • Saturday Service
  • 24 Hour Appointment Access
  • After Hours Pick-Up (Sales Hours)
Collie
4/07/2016

"Thank you for an easy and fun experience"

I wanted to a take a moment to thank you for an easy and fun experience buying the 2013 Passat. My sales guy, Scott, was direct, informative and professional and a few hours after I noticed online that the car was available I had made the purchase. I’ve had harder times buying laptops. Keep up the good work!

Northern Maine
4/06/2016

"Jeep Grand Cherokee"

Just bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and had outstanding and friendly service. Even after doing some comparative shopping in my local area, I decided with this dealership because of price and comfortable experience. Drove 6 hours to do business with them and would recommend to anyone!! Thank you Drew and Emily

Drew Ring , Emily

peter-sherry russo
4/03/2016

"Purchase & Delivery"

I have purchased all my vehicles from Quirk in Portland for the past 41 years, all of them. My first time going to Southern Maine Chrysler was simple. I had NO pressure from any salesmen. I dealt with Scot Wasser when I found what I wanted to purchase.. Very nice gentle man.. Like I said , NO pressure. Upon my easy purchase,i sat down with Ryan Hooper and sealed the deal.. The Jeep we purchased was used but the detailing made it look like a show room vehicle.. I really got to say I love this place. I might even trade in my 2010 Impala soon & I will be going to Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

Emily

Jeep lovers from York
4/01/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

Just purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Couldn't believe how smooth the whole sale experience was. We had looked around at other dealerships and were not happy with any of them. We liked the "no bull" attitude and the total cooperation between the Manager, Ryan Hooper, & our salesman, Louis Giogaia, was refreshing. The actual purchase was effortless with Gayle Martin guiding us all the way. Thank you. What a treat!!!

Salesman - Louis Giogaia

superbee05
2/16/2016

"SUPER BEE!!"

Had a fantastic experience doing business here, my salesperson was Eric Bonnette, he was very patient, courteous, and willing to listen, and Ryan Hooper the sales manager was extremely helpful in making my buying experience enjoyable. DEFINITELY BUY HERE!

everyone in the shop who washed and filled my truck before I left!

Oldteach
2/09/2016

"Painless, professional experience"

I found a car I was interested in online and drove 55 miles to the dealership to check it out. Drew Ring was the salesman. He was friendly, knowledgeable, amd professional. I'm not the easiest person to sell a car to, but Drew was patient. The sales manager Justin Mondor was helpful as well. Gayle Martin, in finance, made the process easy. Overall, I was very pleased with the entire process. Now, if the car lives up to my expectations, it will be great. Thanks Drew.

Kat
2/08/2016

"Doesn't stand behind their mistakes"

Brought a truck for recall work, they left lights on killed the battery told us after running a while it would be fine. It's not and they won't replace the battery. Never had a problem with truck starting before... Ever!! Stranded twice since service!!

jimmie445
2/04/2016

"A great place to shop!"

We had a fantastic experience recently purchasing our new Town & Country. Our salesperson, Eric was extremely helpful answering our questions and finding us the best vehicle to meet our needs and budget. He helped us through the whole process, and, together with Gayle Martin, they truly delivered happiness! I would highly recommend Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep to anyone considering a new vehicle.

eddiewhite
1/27/2016

"Above an beyond!"

A few months ago my wife ran out of gas while passing by the dealership and when she stopped inside to ask to make a phone call, a young man named Tim overheard her predicament. He immediately dropped what he was doing and went out back somewhere, and moments later wheeled around a canister of gas. He put in enough to get her on her way, and in the process turned her bad situation a very good one. We didn't buy our car at Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep, and we've never done business there before, but when it comes time to make our next purchase, we know where we'll be going. Thanks!

Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

January 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback, Eddie! We're glad that you had such a good experience with Tim, and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you and your wife again in the future.

mosstree
1/27/2016

"Great service and deals!"

Had a great experience there leasing a new jeep wrangler! The salesman Eric, was very helpful in helping me get what I wanted for a price I could afford! Would highly recommend this dealership!

Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

January 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent sales experience! We're glad that Eric treated you well, and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep. Welcome to the Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep family!

Reviews of Ryan Hooper