Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

824 Portland Road,
Saco, Maine 04072
Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Our number one focus is to provide an outstanding customer experience, whether you're here to shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle, get service, buy parts, or just have questions. Our Services Include: Auto Sales & Leasing, specializing in new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles, as well as an outstanding selection of pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs. Auto Loans & Financing Auto Repair & Maintenance Genuine Mopar Parts & Accessories We're also Maine's only source for AEV Wrangler and Ram conversions, and SRT performance vehicles. Company History: Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned dealership, founded in 2010, which serves as a resource for all your automotive needs, whether you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, need service or maintenance, or are shopping for Genuine Mopar parts & accessories. Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is part of the Waldron Motor Group, which also owns Portland Volvo, in Scarborough, ME.

About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Early Morning Drop-Off
  • Saturday Service
  • 24 Hour Appointment Access
  • After Hours Pick-Up (Sales Hours)
Cp19962014
8/27/2016

"THANK YOU "

I would like to take this time to thank Michael kry for helping me find a car that best fits my needs and budget...my car got hit and they totaled it :( I was stressing out and my dad and I went to the dealer ship and i left with my car...there was no pressure to buy and he didn't lie he was there for my needs not his own so thank you again and I'm happy with my car :)

Kim coucco

Jax
8/27/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Working with Michael to help us purchase a new-to-us car was a great experience. He was friendly and knowledgeable. We felt no pressure to buy from him like we had at other dealerships. He was very accommodating with everything and helped our young daughters get set up watching a movie while we dealt with paperwork.

Brad06
8/21/2016

"A no hassle purchase"

We needed a quality used truck to replace one lost in an accident. Michael Kry was friendly, personable and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others!

zoomzoom
8/15/2016

"Friendly car shopping experience"

I was specifically looking for a small used car, and Southern Maine had a used 2012 Fiat 500 that I took for a test drive, then ended up purchasing a couple of days later. Michael was good to work with -- friendly and responsive without being pushy.

Danny 1
8/10/2016

"great to deal with"

Michael Kry with great to deal with.He wasn't pushy gave me the deal I was looking for no messing around in and out in about an hr with a 2014 silverado

Unhappy with smm
7/19/2016

"Experience couldn't be worse!"

We bought a new van in the fall of 2013 and we were made to feel like our business wasn't needed and actually put them out by showing up with financing lined up and only needing to pick a color. That horrible service has extended through the service department every time we have work done. We now drive a little further for warranty work because I have never experienced a place of business where my family has been treated so poorly. Stay away! The service manager tried to make the latest mistake right all I had to do was take time off of work and they would fix their mistake for no cost. The reason I'm writing this review tonight is because we have been getting junk mail and now sales calls from this dealership and every time I try to email them it comes back undelivered.

Our salesperson isn't listed.

Julie
6/27/2016

"Where There's a Will, There's a Way!"

We had such a favorable experience at SMCDJ years ago that we returned for a newer car and had an ever BETTER experience! Much appreciated!

JColantoni24
6/22/2016

"Michael Kry is the guy to see!!"

Mike Kry was very helpful and patient with my boyfriend, my dad, and myself. He was extremely helpful and professional. He asked me questions to get a better idea of what would be a good fit for me, and he found a car that was made for me! I was very happy with Michael for following up with me even after the purchase to make sure things are still going well and I didn't have any questions. I would highly recommend this car dealership to friends and family. I love my new Jeep Compass!!

Joycek
6/21/2016

"On a scale of 1 to 10, an 11!"

From the moment we walked on the lot until we drove our new Jeep home, we were thrilled with the level of expertise that our sales associate, Andrew, brought to our shopping experience. He asked important questions that helped him help us narrow our search for the car we needed. Our time at Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep was pleasant and welcoming. We felt respected and valued in the sales room and in the finance office. Respect, efficiency, and excellence!

Andrew Ring

Wonderwoman
6/14/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Mike Kry was very helpful and patient with my husband and I throughout our car buying experience with Southern Maine Motors. I would recommend this car dealership to friends and family.

Reviews of Michael Kry