Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

824 Portland Road,
Saco, Maine 04072
Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Our number one focus is to provide an outstanding customer experience, whether you're here to shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle, get service, buy parts, or just have questions. Our Services Include: Auto Sales & Leasing, specializing in new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles, as well as an outstanding selection of pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs. Auto Loans & Financing Auto Repair & Maintenance Genuine Mopar Parts & Accessories We're also Maine's only source for AEV Wrangler and Ram conversions, and SRT performance vehicles. Company History: Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned dealership, founded in 2010, which serves as a resource for all your automotive needs, whether you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, need service or maintenance, or are shopping for Genuine Mopar parts & accessories. Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is part of the Waldron Motor Group, which also owns Portland Volvo, in Scarborough, ME.

About Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Early Morning Drop-Off
  • Saturday Service
  • 24 Hour Appointment Access
  • After Hours Pick-Up (Sales Hours)
Oldteach
2/09/2016

"Painless, professional experience"

I found a car I was interested in online and drove 55 miles to the dealership to check it out. Drew Ring was the salesman. He was friendly, knowledgeable, amd professional. I'm not the easiest person to sell a car to, but Drew was patient. The sales manager Justin Mondor was helpful as well. Gayle Martin, in finance, made the process easy. Overall, I was very pleased with the entire process. Now, if the car lives up to my expectations, it will be great. Thanks Drew.

jimmie445
2/04/2016

"A great place to shop!"

We had a fantastic experience recently purchasing our new Town & Country. Our salesperson, Eric was extremely helpful answering our questions and finding us the best vehicle to meet our needs and budget. He helped us through the whole process, and, together with Gayle Martin, they truly delivered happiness! I would highly recommend Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep to anyone considering a new vehicle.

eddiewhite
1/27/2016

"Above an beyond!"

A few months ago my wife ran out of gas while passing by the dealership and when she stopped inside to ask to make a phone call, a young man named Tim overheard her predicament. He immediately dropped what he was doing and went out back somewhere, and moments later wheeled around a canister of gas. He put in enough to get her on her way, and in the process turned her bad situation a very good one. We didn't buy our car at Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep, and we've never done business there before, but when it comes time to make our next purchase, we know where we'll be going. Thanks!

January 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback, Eddie! We're glad that you had such a good experience with Tim, and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you and your wife again in the future.

mosstree
1/27/2016

"Great service and deals!"

Had a great experience there leasing a new jeep wrangler! The salesman Eric, was very helpful in helping me get what I wanted for a price I could afford! Would highly recommend this dealership!

January 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent sales experience! We're glad that Eric treated you well, and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep. Welcome to the Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep family!

Ramhemi5.7
1/19/2016

"Great service"

Brought my 2014 Ram 1500 in to address a few issues I was having. The service department was friendly, treated my concerns seriously, and the techs did a great job fixing my truck. Awesome experience!

Richard Trudelle

January 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We're happy that you had such a great experience with Tony, Rick, Brian, and Scott! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Quicksilver08
1/01/2016

"Unsurpassed service!"

SMM is unsurpassed in quality service for a Chrysler dealership! Fourteen years with Chrysler: previously Port City who had difficulty fixing a recurring problem that SMM was able to remedy (never had a problem with the loss of power since) plus the care and maintenance on my vehicle (bought at SMM) is tops. The great staff, service/contract/maintenance, and facilities is what stands behind this Chrysler dealership. I feel like I'm more than a customer. Happy New Year!????

January 26, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We're glad that Kristen, Dave, and Scott provided you with such a good experience. If we can be of any further assistance, we are always here for you! Happy New Year!

BlueHydro
9/30/2015

"Thrilled with new Jeep"

Southern Maine Motors makes buying a vehicle simple and stress free! This is our third car purchase and from the salesperson to the sales manager, finance department and service department they provide excellent service!

Michael Kry and Jared

January 26, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent purchase! We're glad that Michael and Jared provided you with such a pleasant experience, and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Btty Boop
9/22/2015

"Good Deal on a Nice vehicle"

After posting very specific criteria on their "Contact Form" I was emailed by Jared with a vehicle that was what we were looking for .Although just slightly outside the total cost part of the criteria ,we were able to quickly come to an agreeable price. Showed up the following day to check out the vehicle and was met by both Jared and the salesman Eric "Mack" Irizarry who would be assisting us. Absolutely no pressure ,even though it was a Friday of a holiday weekend they worked with us and our credit union to get us in the vehicle before the long weekend. There was 2 very minor issues with the vehicle that Mack pointed out to us ...I didnt even notice one of them untill he showed us.Which tells me that unlike alot of other car dealers, he took the time to get familiar with this specific vehicle before he tried to sell it.Both items fixed as promised and the Service dept. rep (I cant remember her name ) was great ...in and out in about 30-45 mins . I recommend this dealership for the non pushy atmosphere .If you go in ask for Mack...down to earth and really was on top of things.. Cons......hard to get return correspondence after the sale from Jared and the girl who takes care of the vehicles documentation ,also the receptionist could be a little more friendly she seemed to be a little bitter.Those are the reasons behind 4 stars

Jared and Gail Martin I believe

January 26, 2016

Thanks so much for your great feedback! Your experience is very important to us, and we're glad that Jared, Mack, Kristen, and Gayle provided you with a pleasant one. Hopefully everyone will be on their game and we'll earn those 5 stars next time! Welcome to the Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep family!

JRamsayIV
9/08/2015

"Amazing service from beginning to end."

The entire experience from beginning to end was awesome. They were able to bring the car I was looking at purchasing to my work so I could test drive it on my lunch break. The salesman, Drew, was super friendly and knowledgeable; answered all of my questions I had about the vehicle. When I stopped in that evening to finish discussing the paperwork, the excellent customer service did not stop. Dealing with Jared when it came to the financing options and looking out for what is was best for me and my family was seemless and easy. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommened Southern Maine Motors to anyone looking for new OR used. Can't lose either way.

Drew, Jared

January 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent purchase experience, and for recommending us! It means a lot. We value each and every customer, and we are very pleased that Jared and Drew met your expectations. Welcome to the Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep family!

lora
8/16/2015

"Best car purchase in 20 years!"

I can honestly say that this was the best car buying experience I've had in at least 20 years. I always dreaded dealing with a dealership. There was always pressure to buy more then you need or want. That never happened with Southern Maine Jeep. They were kind, easy going and very helpful. There was no pressure at all. I kept waiting for it to happen, and it never did. I definitely will come back and bring my kids. This was a very enjoyable experience. The sales person and the sales manager were excellent! I really can't say enough good things about them. They did a great job and I appreciate them very much!

Michael kry. I don't recall the sales managers name. Great guys too

January 26, 2016

Thank you so much for providing such amazing feedback! We're happy that your buying experience was enjoyable and pressure-free. Welcome to the Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep family!

Reviews of Gayle Martin