Southside Kia - Service Center

Southside Kia - Service Center
9401 Atlantic Boulevard,
Jacksonville, FL 32225
Southside Kia Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Southside Kia

Southside Kia in Jacksonville Florida has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our massive inventory online, request more information about vehicles from one of our Kia trained sales professionals, set up a test drive with a sales associate or inquire about financing! Southside Kia is located in Jacksonville, FL. As the main Kia dealer in Jacksonville who offers great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used Kia cars, trucks and SUVs to all of our neighbors in Southside and Jacksonville Beaches, Ormond, Palatka, Villano Beach, Yulee, Macclenny, Brunswick, Folkston, Palm Coast, Fernandina Beach, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our North Florida customers to keep their Kia vehicles in great shape. We at Southside Kia look forward to serving your automotive needs and we hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned Kia purchase. We have helped customers from Orange Park, Gainesville, St. Augustine, Lakeside, Fruit Cove, Middleburg, Starke, Green Cove Springs, Palm Valley, Fernandina Beach, Daytona Beach with their Kia needs and we look forward to helping you too. Southside Kia, a Jacksonville serving Florida dealer is one of the many Kia dealers that sells new & used Kia vehicles to customers in the surrounding cities such as Ormond, Palatka, Villano Beach, Yulee, Macclenny, Brunswick, Folkston, Palm Coast . We carry a complete selection of new & used Kia vehicles available in our dealership located in Jacksonville, Florida. At Southside Kia, we like to think of ourselves as your one stop shop for all your North Florida Kia needs. At Southside Kia in FL, customer service is our number one priority. If you plan to buy a Kia Borrego, Forte, Forte Koup, Optima, Rio, Rondo, Sedona, Sorento, Soul, Spectra, Sportage, you will always find great prices, Kia service and Kia parts. Our Kia dealership in Jacksonville,

71 Service Center Reviews
SSFabulous
9/07/2016

"Worst in customer service "

Thus dealership sold me my KIA Sorento over a decade ago. That was back when this place was professional, friendly and stood behind their work & warranties. I've since had many dealings with the service department and it's been a long, frustrating nightmare. They did not honor their warranty and had my vehicle for several months (I bought an Acura in the interim and will only buy Acura now because Duval Acura is a cut above the rest) and refused to work with us until we decided to contact a lawyer. We now have the Sorento back with a new engine, but what an ordeal! Do not do business here.

Cory

Tony23
8/31/2016

"Great service "

Brought my 2016 Kia for a oil change. Fast and quick service. Told them a few issues I thought it had and they were more than according to me by checking it out.

Hollie Dillon
8/30/2016

"Motor Replacement "

I own a 2012 Kia Sorento and on the way to vacation in Panama City my motor went out and had to be towed to Kia. At that time I spoke with Ray who assured me that it would be fixed and returned to me as soon as possible. I then spoke to Cory who went to bat for me to get my motor replaced even though the warranty was out. Kia was gracious enough to replace it with no troubles and once it was replace it returned it runs better than ever.

Carbone_01
8/27/2016

"Would recommend to all my friends and family"

I am very pleased with the purchase of my 2016 Sportage. She drives great, very roomy, slick body style and keeps me smiling. Last week was my first time bringing her in for service and I will say the experience was great! I will definitely recommend KIA to all my friends and family!

Ray

Jax-R.E.Lady
8/26/2016

"Always Reliable"

I have been bringing my car here since I bought it 5 years ago, they are always efficient and even though they are always busy, I get my car done by the time I expected it or sooner.

Dakota

tancamper
8/26/2016

"Outstanding Service Department"

Brought in our 2016 Soul for it's 6 mo 2038 miles oil change and service. Great service staff Reinaldo Caraballo was awesome. Jim Claytor

Reinaldo Carabaiio

jasmine13
8/25/2016

"Amazing service "

I had car trouble so I brought my car to Southside, it was my first day of my new job and my car decided to not start. I was able to make it to Southside to get it serviced. I needed to get to work and they were estimating about an hour wait to figure out why my car didn't start in the first place, I didn't have the time to wait so they drove me to my job that was about 20min away with traffic and then came and dropped off my car to me! I was so grateful for have Reinaldo as my service provided for the day and helping me in my situation,

Reinaldo Caraballo

anderson, gloria
8/23/2016

"Great"

I'm so happy to be a customer of Southside Kia. They value their customers and have awesome service. Good job with the due diligence.

Reinaldo Caraballo

Tinichee
8/23/2016

"Reinaldo Caraballo Service Advisor is awesome"

I haven't had the pleasure to deal with any of the salesman representatives but if they are like any of the personnel in the service department that means to me they have a great team and I'm looking forward to my next visit. Thanks to Reinaldo for providing me with the necessary information I will need to maintain the upkeep on my used 2012 Kia Optima. Also thanks to all those who are a part of the Service Department Team at Soutside Kia Jacksonville Florida. I will be back.

Randy, Robert

Mary Drudge
8/22/2016

"Excellent"

Friendly staff, very knowledgeable. Excellent service! I could not ask for a more pleasant getting along with updates in my car! I would definitely recommend anyone with a Kia to go to them!

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;