Southside Kia - Service Center

Southside Kia - Service Center
9401 Atlantic Boulevard,
Jacksonville, FL 32225
Southside Kia Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Southside Kia

Southside Kia in Jacksonville Florida has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our massive inventory online, request more information about vehicles from one of our Kia trained sales professionals, set up a test drive with a sales associate or inquire about financing! Southside Kia is located in Jacksonville, FL. As the main Kia dealer in Jacksonville who offers great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used Kia cars, trucks and SUVs to all of our neighbors in Southside and Jacksonville Beaches, Ormond, Palatka, Villano Beach, Yulee, Macclenny, Brunswick, Folkston, Palm Coast, Fernandina Beach, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our North Florida customers to keep their Kia vehicles in great shape. We at Southside Kia look forward to serving your automotive needs and we hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned Kia purchase. We have helped customers from Orange Park, Gainesville, St. Augustine, Lakeside, Fruit Cove, Middleburg, Starke, Green Cove Springs, Palm Valley, Fernandina Beach, Daytona Beach with their Kia needs and we look forward to helping you too. Southside Kia, a Jacksonville serving Florida dealer is one of the many Kia dealers that sells new & used Kia vehicles to customers in the surrounding cities such as Ormond, Palatka, Villano Beach, Yulee, Macclenny, Brunswick, Folkston, Palm Coast . We carry a complete selection of new & used Kia vehicles available in our dealership located in Jacksonville, Florida. At Southside Kia, we like to think of ourselves as your one stop shop for all your North Florida Kia needs. At Southside Kia in FL, customer service is our number one priority. If you plan to buy a Kia Borrego, Forte, Forte Koup, Optima, Rio, Rondo, Sedona, Sorento, Soul, Spectra, Sportage, you will always find great prices, Kia service and Kia parts. Our Kia dealership in Jacksonville,

45 Service Center Reviews
PC66
5/17/2016

"Great service"

I bought the Soul at Orange Park Kia but prefer the service at Southside Kia. They are friendlier and more conscious of my time and needs. I referred my sister to Spitgside Kia and she bought a Rio.

Rdmerch
5/13/2016

"Forte"

I purchased a 2016 Kia Forte and had a great experience and today had my first oil change (free of charge) and appreciated the shuttle service home so I wasn't stuck waiting on my vehicle to be serviced. The whole team is pleasant and the service was excellent.

Brittney

Populoso
5/02/2016

"Doing it right "

I do all my service with the experts. Great Service. Don't waste your time on other dealers. Best deals,service friendly people. Complementary breakfast every time.

Richward22
4/30/2016

"Great people, great service"

They are very nice, and courteous. I got to them for every car need. They call you for appointment reminders, and they make sure that you're not going to break the bank.

Suzyq1968
4/25/2016

"Best Customer Service Ever at a Dealership"

Southside Kia has the BEST customer service ever! Ive had a recent wreck with my car and they were able to get me a rental at their dealership price, saving me 15.00 per day, as well as they were able to take me to work in a timely manner on the day of drop off. Every time we come in for an oil change, they have been the best at getting us in and out. They always have smiles on their faces as well as they are the friendliest customer service we have ever dealt with. THANK YOU SOUTHSIDE KIA!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Ron in svc, Ray in svc and Andrea in svc, Ray Adams in Parts

Amy Gibson
4/23/2016

"Excellent and Friendly Service"

I came in 4/22/16 and had service done to my 2016 Kia Forte. The staff was very friendly and waiting period was not long even though i came without an appointment. The waiting area was clean and comfortable.

reinaldo caraballo

dreyn2007@yahoo.com
4/22/2016

"Excellent service"

Warm environment, great customer service and very comfortable waiting area. The restroom was also nice and clean. At first I was hestitant to go to a dealership for regular maintenance but happy I did.

Ray Caraballo

Foreigner
4/22/2016

"Satisfied customer"

Easy in, fairly easy out, even on a busy day for service dept. Recall service also performed at the same time. Reasonable wait tine even though waiting room was full when I got there for my appt.

Reinaldo Caraballo

Tcovert88
4/21/2016

"Great service!"

Very quick and easy help. We were in and out before we knew it. Can't wait to come back next time we need service.

murraydc12
4/20/2016

"Above an beyond "

Came in to fix rear window. They found a Safety recall and fixed it. Washed can and vacuumed the interior. Excellent service. Will come back again.

Andrea Henderson

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.