Southside Kia - Service Center

Southside Kia - Service Center
9401 Atlantic Boulevard,
Jacksonville, FL 32225
Southside Kia Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Southside Kia

Southside Kia in Jacksonville Florida has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our massive inventory online, request more information about vehicles from one of our Kia trained sales professionals, set up a test drive with a sales associate or inquire about financing! Southside Kia is located in Jacksonville, FL. As the main Kia dealer in Jacksonville who offers great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used Kia cars, trucks and SUVs to all of our neighbors in Southside and Jacksonville Beaches, Ormond, Palatka, Villano Beach, Yulee, Macclenny, Brunswick, Folkston, Palm Coast, Fernandina Beach, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our North Florida customers to keep their Kia vehicles in great shape. We at Southside Kia look forward to serving your automotive needs and we hope that we can help you with your next new or pre-owned Kia purchase. We have helped customers from Orange Park, Gainesville, St. Augustine, Lakeside, Fruit Cove, Middleburg, Starke, Green Cove Springs, Palm Valley, Fernandina Beach, Daytona Beach with their Kia needs and we look forward to helping you too. Southside Kia, a Jacksonville serving Florida dealer is one of the many Kia dealers that sells new & used Kia vehicles to customers in the surrounding cities such as Ormond, Palatka, Villano Beach, Yulee, Macclenny, Brunswick, Folkston, Palm Coast . We carry a complete selection of new & used Kia vehicles available in our dealership located in Jacksonville, Florida. At Southside Kia, we like to think of ourselves as your one stop shop for all your North Florida Kia needs. At Southside Kia in FL, customer service is our number one priority. If you plan to buy a Kia Borrego, Forte, Forte Koup, Optima, Rio, Rondo, Sedona, Sorento, Soul, Spectra, Sportage, you will always find great prices, Kia service and Kia parts. Our Kia dealership in Jacksonville,

53 Service Center Reviews
rogers S

"Dealerships Service Department"

I have visited Southside Kia's service department several in the last 2 years, and have always Been treated with the utmost respect. their personnel are prompt accurate and courteous.

Andrea Henderson

Ronaldorealtor2@gmail.com

"Going the extra mile"

I had very weird strange problem with my van, they worked on it for over a week till they found out the problem and took care of it. They even loaned me one of their cars, their service advisor Randy was great man and great help. Thx to everyone there Randy , Andrea and all the team.

bjp
7/19/2016

"CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE SERVIVE DEPT."

I was at Southside Kia for a appointment to get a oil change and as always was treated like a valuable person. I feel when I am there as thou I am family. Everyone is polite and friendly. The service is quick and efficient. Andrea was so vert nice and helpful . I rate Southside Kia at the highest you go and above. I like that they call and make sure everything was satisfactory. I live in Brunswick, GA. and would go no where else for service. The Kia dealer in Brunswick was a bad experience when wanting to buy my car. I had to get up and walk out. When buying my car there I dealt with Moe and Chris Gregware (who is not there now) and was blown away with the service. So I will always drive the 60 plus miles to Southside Kia.

Christina Busey
7/16/2016

"Not a single problem with these guys and gals"

Every time I've come to this dealership for routine maintenance I've always had the best customer service. I've never had a problem with them.

RAY

Darla Barefoot
7/16/2016

"Southside Kia Rocks"

bought my soul in 2012 from Cooky Little and Southside Kia has maintained my little Soul in perfect condition for the whOle time...3rd car from Southside...they are my go to for sales and service....

Richward22
7/15/2016

"Great customer service "

After everything I've been through with Kia over the last few months, I'm still greeted with respect. They even knew me by name as soon as I walked in. Very quick, respectful, and courteous. I can't imagine going to another dealership, and trusting them with my car. For as long as I have a warranty, I will always go to Southside Kia.

TeamFunkstress
7/13/2016

"Happy Camper"

From the moment I entered dealer service dept everyone was pleasant, right down to mechanic techs that entered. It really was a pleasurable first time experience for me. Andrea was awesome...I truly recommend servicing of your vehicle from this dealership

Kla0312
7/13/2016

"Great service department!!"

Love the friendly and efficient service center. Always an enjoyable experience!! Andrea and the entire service center always go above and beyond to make it a great experience.

PC66
5/17/2016

"Great service"

I bought the Soul at Orange Park Kia but prefer the service at Southside Kia. They are friendlier and more conscious of my time and needs. I referred my sister to Spitgside Kia and she bought a Rio.

Rdmerch
5/13/2016

"Forte"

I purchased a 2016 Kia Forte and had a great experience and today had my first oil change (free of charge) and appreciated the shuttle service home so I wasn't stuck waiting on my vehicle to be serviced. The whole team is pleasant and the service was excellent.

Brittney

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;