Southwest Mitsubishi

Southwest Mitsubishi Info

brittany.hines1
9/03/2014

"Overjoyed repeat customer"

I started my journey with Southwest about two years ago. From day one they have always provided excellent customer service and have catered to my every need. I worked with Brandon Hill in sales and he was fantastic! Jimmy Troung was the financial person that worked my deal, and he did just that, got me a great deal! The staff overall at Southwest has always been friendly and professional. They have always remembered my fiance and I as we are repeat customers. There's no other dealership that I would want to do business with. They are outstanding!

Brandon Hill, Jimmy Troung

rbriones
9/29/2013

"After receiving a flyer in the mail I decided to visit..."

After receiving a flyer in the mail I decided to visit Southwest Mitsubishi in Weatherford, Tx on Thursday Sept 26, 2013. I located the vehicle I was interested in and walked in to inquire about purchasing the vehicle. All of this took place late Thursday evening coming up on closing time. The service I received was outstanding beginning with Cody the salesman and ending with Raleigh in vehicle financing. They went the extra mile to make sure all my questions were answered and worked hard to get me the best deal. These people are true professionals and really did their best to find a way to work a deal that was fair and reasonable for both parties. I am 52 yrs old and have bought several vehicles in my lifetime, I have left dealerships with bad feelings about the deal I signed and in some instances about the way I was treated. This is absolutely not the case with Cody and Raleigh at Southwest Mitsubishi. To this point the service has been outstanding and I will continue to visit the dealership in the future to properly maintain my vehicle. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being outstanding, I would rate this dealership an 11!

Cody and Raleigh

Lynn Like
9/23/2013

"We had a great experience at this dealership! I..."

We had a great experience at this dealership! I didn't think I would be able to even buy the car I wanted- a Lancer GT- but Mr. Lee Forde worked very hard for us and got us what we wanted! Thank you Mr. Forde!!

Lee Forde

Kyleecrawford
8/31/2013

"Luke was very efficient and genuine . Being a first time..."

Luke was very efficient and genuine . Being a first time buyer I never knew purchesing a car could be so easy and fun. I will be referring everyone in need of a vehicle to Luke and of course Southwest Mitsubishi.

Luke

RonSloan
8/20/2013

"I searched for the salesman ratings at Southwest..."

I searched for the salesman ratings at Southwest Mitsubishi. I liked Trey's reviews, so when we walked into the showroom I asked for Trey, just like we were old friends. He tries hard to meet your needs. We bought one car from him on Saturday and traded it back in to him, and Jimmy, on Wednesday. We did not like the 4 cylinder, so traded for a 6 cylinder, and upgraded from SE trim to GT trim and AWD. In our eyes there was a world difference. I also like David the service manager there. They are all good folks to deal with. Ron

David Honeycutt

zeprules87
7/07/2013

"I had an amazing experience working with Jimmy. He was..."

I had an amazing experience working with Jimmy. He was able to help me find the best financing and work out the best deal he could on my trade-in. I was so impressed and had such a great experience that I went back 3 days later and bought a second car from him for my mother. I cannot say enough about the best purchasing experience I've ever had. See Jimmy if you want a good deal and great customer service!

starlite416
2/18/2013

"Trey was so knowledgeable about all the diferent..."

Trey was so knowledgeable about all the diferent vehicles. He was down-to-earth, and answered all of my questions, even the ones I didn't know to ask! Thanks, Trey, and everyone, for a great experience.

February 19, 2013

Thank you for leaving a review of your dealership experience. We are so happy you were able to work with Trey and find the perfect new vehicle. Thanks again for choosing SouthWest Mitsubishi- Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Also don't forget to "like" us on Facebook to keep up with our service specials and offers: https://www.facebook.com/SouthWestMitsubishi

johnprice31
1/30/2013

"The sales lady sent me a rude email in response to my..."

The sales lady sent me a rude email in response to my email telling her please do not call me anymore because I took my business somewhere else since she wasn't willing to work with me. As a customer I'm not going to just take the sales persons word that I have a guaranteed approval with no money down and drive 45 minutes to this dealership when I've heard the same story from other dealerships in the same city where I live and when I get there its always the same thing that I need this amount down or a co-signer or something else. Here is the rude email I got from her and notice the caps as if she is yelling at me. Instead of sending a rude email she could of asked what happened and how she could of earned my business. "Actually, I did try to work with you. YOU did not want to work with us. So instead of putting it on us it was you that did not want to make the drive, we did offer you a guarnteed approval that YOU did not want to take. I really am thankful that you sent me this email now I can stop wasting my time on trying to help YOU."

Rabecca Saleem

jcworley
1/26/2013

"Our salesman, Trey Moss was very knowledgable and..."

Our salesman, Trey Moss was very knowledgable and extremely helpful in our purchase of a Mitsubishi automobile. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Southwest and will likely buy another.

January 28, 2013

Thank you for leaving a review of your sales experience and we were happy to work with you again on your 3rd purchase. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and if not we look forward to seeing you for your first servicing! Thanks again!

arnshrty
1/21/2013

"Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. I felt that the..."

Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. I felt that the price was right and that I wasn't taken advantage of at any point during my experience at the dealership from beginning to end. Trey along with the rest of the staff were great.

Aaron Johnson

January 23, 2013

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience at SouthWest Mitsubishi. We are happy you had a great experience- Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and if not we look forward to seeing you for your next service. Thanks again!