Read Reviews Southwest Mitsubishi

37 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Southwest Mitsubishi

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Southwest Mitsubishi

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"After receiving a flyer in the mail I decided to visit..."

rbriones
9/29/2013 10:26:34 AM

Cody and Raleigh

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

After receiving a flyer in the mail I decided to visit Southwest Mitsubishi in Weatherford, Tx on Thursday Sept 26, 2013. I located the vehicle I was interested in and walked in to inquire about purchasing the vehicle. All of this took place late Thursday evening coming up on closing time. The service I received was outstanding beginning with Cody the salesman and ending with Raleigh in vehicle financing. They went the extra mile to make sure all my questions were answered and worked hard to get me the best deal. These people are true professionals and really did their best to find a way to work a deal that was fair and reasonable for both parties. I am 52 yrs old and have bought several vehicles in my lifetime, I have left dealerships with bad feelings about the deal I signed and in some instances about the way I was treated. This is absolutely not the case with Cody and Raleigh at Southwest Mitsubishi. To this point the service has been outstanding and I will continue to visit the dealership in the future to properly maintain my vehicle. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being outstanding, I would rate this dealership an 11!

Twitter
"We had a great experience at this dealership! I..."

Lynn Like
9/23/2013 9:46:23 AM

Lee Forde

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

We had a great experience at this dealership! I didn't think I would be able to even buy the car I wanted- a Lancer GT- but Mr. Lee Forde worked very hard for us and got us what we wanted!
Thank you Mr. Forde!!

Twitter
"Luke was very efficient and genuine . Being a first time..."

Kyleecrawford
8/31/2013 10:47:08 AM

Luke

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

Luke was very efficient and genuine . Being a first time buyer I never knew purchesing a car could be so easy and fun. I will be referring everyone in need of a vehicle to Luke and of course Southwest Mitsubishi.

Twitter
"I searched for the salesman ratings at Southwest..."

RonSloan
8/20/2013 1:07:55 PM

David Honeycutt

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

I searched for the salesman ratings at Southwest Mitsubishi. I liked Trey's reviews, so when we walked into the showroom I asked for Trey, just like we were old friends. He tries hard to meet your needs. We bought one car from him on Saturday and traded it back in to him, and Jimmy, on Wednesday. We did not like the 4 cylinder, so traded for a 6 cylinder, and upgraded from SE trim to GT trim and AWD. In our eyes there was a world difference. I also like David the service manager there. They are all good folks to deal with. Ron

Twitter
"I had an amazing experience working with Jimmy. He was..."

zeprules87
7/7/2013 4:53:45 PM

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

I had an amazing experience working with Jimmy. He was able to help me find the best financing and work out the best deal he could on my trade-in. I was so impressed and had such a great experience that I went back 3 days later and bought a second car from him for my mother. I cannot say enough about the best purchasing experience I've ever had. See Jimmy if you want a good deal and great customer service!

Twitter
"Trey was so knowledgeable about all the diferent..."

starlite416
2/18/2013 4:54:13 AM

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

Trey was so knowledgeable about all the diferent vehicles. He was down-to-earth, and answered all of my questions, even the ones I didn't know to ask! Thanks, Trey, and everyone, for a great experience.

Added: 2/19/2013 3:11:32 PM

Thank you for leaving a review of your dealership experience. We are so happy you were able to work with Trey and find the perfect new vehicle. Thanks again for choosing SouthWest Mitsubishi- Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Also don't forget to "like" us on Facebook to keep up with our service specials and offers:

Twitter
"The sales lady sent me a rude email in response to my..."

johnprice31
1/30/2013 9:50:44 AM

Rabecca Saleem

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

The sales lady sent me a rude email in response to my email telling her please do not call me anymore because I took my business somewhere else since she wasn't willing to work with me. As a customer I'm not going to just take the sales persons word that I have a guaranteed approval with no money down and drive 45 minutes to this dealership when I've heard the same story from other dealerships in the same city where I live and when I get there its always the same thing that I need this amount down or a co-signer or something else. Here is the rude email I got from her and notice the caps as if she is yelling at me. Instead of sending a rude email she could of asked what happened and how she could of earned my business.
"Actually, I did try to work with you. YOU did not want to work with us. So instead of putting it on us it was you that did not want to make the drive, we did offer you a guarnteed approval that YOU did not want to take. I really am thankful that you sent me this email now I can stop wasting my time on trying to help YOU."

Twitter
"Our salesman, Trey Moss was very knowledgable and..."

jcworley
1/26/2013 10:35:15 PM

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

Our salesman, Trey Moss was very knowledgable and extremely helpful in our purchase of a Mitsubishi automobile. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Southwest and will likely buy another.

Added: 1/28/2013 11:43:33 AM

Thank you for leaving a review of your sales experience and we were happy to work with you again on your 3rd purchase. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and if not we look forward to seeing you for your first servicing!
Thanks again!

Twitter
"Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. I felt that the..."

arnshrty
1/21/2013 10:58:17 PM

Aaron Johnson

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. I felt that the price was right and that I wasn't taken advantage of at any point during my experience at the dealership from beginning to end. Trey along with the rest of the staff were great.

Added: 1/23/2013 5:21:32 PM

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience at SouthWest Mitsubishi. We are happy you had a great experience- Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and if not we look forward to seeing you for your next service.
Thanks again!

Twitter
"I came over from Abilene Texas i did not know anyone from..."

jmseabourn@suddenlink.net
1/10/2013 1:17:27 AM

My Review Of Southwest Mitsubishi:

I came over from Abilene Texas i did not know anyone from the dealership I had filled out a computer email asking about Auto loans. Rebbca asked if I could come by I made an appointment and my friend Cecil drove me over. I was not going to trade in my old 1981 380 SEL Mercedes. I wanted a ford explorer which your inventory was out of on the day 1-7-2013, The service by Rebbca Mustafa Lopez and Finally to David Hill was a good experience I saw and drove several Auto's but I decided on a C230 Mercedes Benz. A very nice little ride I drove back with the car on the same day.. Thank you for your time and considerations. The staff and service was execellent I will tell my friends to go there for a auto.

Best regards

Joe M Seabourn

Added: 1/23/2013 5:22:22 PM

We are so happy you had such a great experience- Thank you for choosing SouthWest Mitsubishi and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Reviews 11-20 >>