Speedway Ford

Speedway Ford

Speedway Ford Info

Sandy Springs Ford

Hardy Family Ford

"After purchasing SEVEN brand new Ford Vehicles from this..."

After purchasing SEVEN brand new Ford Vehicles from this dealership they really treated me poorly and let me down on my Seventh. My seventh purchase from this dealership was a 2012 F150. At 9,000 miles it started having a severe vibration at interstate speeds. After EIGHT trips to their service department, it is still not fixed!! On several of these trips three of my wheels were damaged. Ford finally convinced them to repair the wheels, only after the General Manager accused me of having the damage done at different shop and refusing to doing anything. Well the repair of the wheels went horrible. I now have four different color wheels and they will not replace the wheels they damaged. BEWARE AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty

"I want everyone to know that me and my wife was really..."

I want everyone to know that me and my wife was really taken care of by Nita Scott. Our sales lady went over and beyond to help us get to our desired monthly payment. We did end up with a monthly payment that was alittle more than we wanted at first but like Nita said $30.00 more per month for a new vehicle with warranty and gap would be worth the extra $1 per day. And we want to thank Nita again she filled up the gas tank and sent us a gift card to Walmart.

Nita Scott

"First of all please note that the very good ratings..."

First of all please note that the very good ratings listed on this site for Speedway Ford are all for just a purchase of a vehicle. NONE are for repair work. (a)Ford knows it has a design problem with its V8 engines - standard engine for Explorers. They tend to blow spark plugs out of their sockets. If you own one better Google it and sell it quick! Now normally the fix is to install a helix coil and a new plug. They told me this was the standard fix-no big deal and it would costs about $460. (b) They took much longer than they said they would.(c) They called me and said that they had fixed it but that due to the way it was running they could not recommend driving it. (d) They said that I would need a new engine.($4700) After I talked to a lot of mechanics, some with other Ford dealers, some independent, they ALL confirmed that it sounded like Speedway messed up the repair (probably dropped something into the cylinder while trying to put the helix coil in). All this is bad enough but their attitude was pathetic. When I asked for explanations I got nothing. When they promised to get back to me, they did not. I had to call them! I am posting this so that others will not have their vehicles worked on by Speedway Ford. There are plenty of good mechanics in town, and they will not soak you with the dealership ridiculous hourly rates. Now if you do not care what it costs to get your vehicle fixed, and you want to risk it coming back worse than it went in, have at it. PS: also found out that The Ford Motor Company says it has little to no control overFord Dealerships. That they are independently owned and that Ford has no say in a dealers repair work. Apparently they are also not interested in a honoring a design flaw.

James Hammock

"Our sales person, Quentin Dukes, was friendly, respectful..."

Our sales person, Quentin Dukes, was friendly, respectful as to our needs, and professional. We would reccommend this sales person and this dealership to anyone!

Quinten Dukes

"I visited the dealership after speaking with salesperson..."

I visited the dealership after speaking with salesperson Jimmy Creath to test drive the new 2012 Explorer Limited with 303A package. Everyone including Sales Manager was very helpful. The purchase was fast and a great experience, I would recommend this dealership and Mr. Creath to anyone looking for a great deal and great automobile.

Jimmy Creath

"ALL the above. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased..."

ALL the above. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from this dealer and have recieved great service from the sales department and service department. They treat us like family when we go into the service department for anything, from answer simple questions to regular service (haven't had any major service or repairs).

"Brad and Eddie gave me a great deal on my new F-150...."

Brad and Eddie gave me a great deal on my new F-150. Super friendly, and they made the process fast and easy. I would recommend Speedway Ford highly.

Brad Ford, Eddie Federmann

"I am very pleased with the sales department at Speedway...."

I am very pleased with the sales department at Speedway. Everyone was so curtious, friendly and helpful with my purchase. It was a pleasure doing business.I had such a great group of people all looking out for me!! Thank You!

sales dept

Speedway Ford responded to this review

October 08, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to tell others what a wonderful experience you had purchasing your new vehicle from Speedway Ford. Thank you for being part of the Speedway Family!

"I have bought vehicles for over 30 years, and this was my..."

I have bought vehicles for over 30 years, and this was my first Ford Motor Company vehicle. By far this Dealership is a cut above the rest.

Mike, Bobby

"I am a senior citizen and I was concerned about trying to..."

I am a senior citizen and I was concerned about trying to purchase a used car. I was told to visit Speedway Ford. They made me feel at ease immediately. They showed me cars that were available, answered all of my questions and even arranged financing with my bank. I want to express my appreciation for such a great job they did in making this ordeal stress free and I have passed the word onto my friends.

sales dept.

Speedway Ford responded to this review

September 23, 2011

Thank you for your purchase. Speedway Ford appreciates the opportunity to earn and keep your business. Thank you again, we hope you continue to be pleased with your purchase.