Spitzer Acura

Robert Burke, Sales Person, Spitzer Acura

Robert Burke

Sales Person

March 22, 2017

"Great condition of car and very fair."

- kfrick29

I had been considering buying a 'new to me' car for some time, so when there was one that met my criteria in the area I was excited. However, I did not go into the situation convinced that I was going to buy the car. I was able to schedule a time to see and discuss the car, which I feel helped us all. When discussing price, I was never bullied or pressured into additional warranties, etc. I feel Jeremy was friendly and very helpful. I feel very happy that I ended up with the car, and that Spitzer Acura made the process better than I anticipated. I would very much recommend Spitzer Acura, and I thank them for their help!

March 19, 2017

"Our best experience buying a car ever!"

- Our first Acura

Everyone was very helpful, had a handle on inventory, and knowledge of all cars and SUVs. Our salesman(Jeremy) could not have been better. He was very patient and extremely knowledgeable of our vehicle.

March 18, 2017

"Best Car-Buying Experience Ever"

- billdelaney8

Buying a new vehicle can be a stressful, difficult process. Not at Spitzer! Our sales person, Jeremy Benson, was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. While being thorough regarding what Acura and Spitzer had to offer, there was no pressure to add options or services. The decisions were totally ours. The result - we now have an excellent vehicle for which we paid a fair price, and most importantly, the process was painless!

New 2017 Acura ILX, $28400