Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1416 W Main Street,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

At Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., we love working on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM cars. And, while we're happy to serve people who either do not want to perform their own auto repairs and car service, don't know how, or don't have the time; we completely understand how many drivers want to perform their own maintenance. For some, there's nothing more satisfying than rolling up the sleeves and getting greasy. To help, Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., located at 1416 W Main St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania carries all of the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM car parts you might need - from the oil filters to batteries to the windshield wiper blades. Not sure of exactly what part you need? That's why we're here! If we don't have what you're looking for we'd be happy to order it specially for you.

About Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

sportschrysler
5/13/2015

"playing gimmick to get you in ."

this dealer is sending gimmick papers to get you in saying someone he knows, wants our car at higher price than book value and he wants now before he leaves on vacation .. none his staff i asked says no one is going on vacation nor i was alone to get this fraudulent mail and the car some one was offering was twice the more than this dealer came up with much lower figure.. if he cheat once he must be cheating every times. ..i do need new car this year but i will stay away from this kind of cheap dealer called sport Chrysler jeep dodge dealer...

says he is johns brother.

bwnbroham01
5/08/2015

"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!"

Harry was great, He got me the jeep that I was looking for. He is by far the best salesman that I have dealt with.

Pete was great with helping me in the financial department.

markhenninger
5/03/2015

"Best new car buying experience ever!! Thanks Mike Z."

Salesman Mike Z made the whole experience so easy. Did not feel pressured or lied to. Would recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks Mike

colin
4/08/2015

"Pleasant and rewarding!"

Purchased a new 200 for my son and the entire process was pleasant and comfortable. Everybody was nice and helpful and the buying experience was no pressure. I have already told all my friends to come to Sport for their next car!

Cqb518
4/06/2015

"Amazing!!! "

Absolutely best customer service! Would reccomend to all!! Anthony and Dennis worked with my budget and made sure I got a good car. Couldn't have asked for better people.

Anthony Bornice

amy
3/06/2015

"FAntastic car buying experince"

Bill King was terrific! Kind, responsive and knowledgeable. Would def recommend you ask for Bill when you go to Sport. We are so pleased with the purchase of our new Durango Limited. Thank you!

matt
2/05/2015

"Exceptional all around service"

The Sport team I worked: Roberto. Steve, John and Dennis provided superb all around service. This is the best dealership I have ever worked with.

jennyyi
2/03/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I just purchased my dream car from Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Norristown. Harry was very genuine and up front to me and my fiance when it came to prices and upgrades for the jeep we had our eyes on. It was a breath of fresh air to have such an honest and straightforward dealer compared to other dealers we have encountered in the past. We got the Jeep Sahara unlimited with almost all the upgrades for a great price! Harry was extremely welcoming and friendly! He truly made this experience so easy and memorable. We will be recommending any friends and family members who want a Jeep to Harry! Thank yo so much for everything!!

mtshada
1/27/2015

"Very Positive Experience"

I drove from W. Chester to buy the used car I wanted which they had here. I was very happy with the service, and like the car very much.

Martin Kaczanowski

mintondm
1/15/2015

"Found my Dream car, and it was a steal!"

Just purchased my vehicle with these guys, and this was my first trip to them (I came all the way from Jersey for the car). Anthony helped out a ton and Steve worked great to seal up the deal. I really lucked out and found my dream car though these guys, and they made it happen. Buying a new car is always stressful and time consuming, but they made it bearable. Right time, right place, right guys, it all came together! Thanks Anthony!

Anthony Bornice, Rebecca Clayton