Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1416 W Main Street,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

At Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., we love working on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM cars. And, while we're happy to serve people who either do not want to perform their own auto repairs and car service, don't know how, or don't have the time; we completely understand how many drivers want to perform their own maintenance. For some, there's nothing more satisfying than rolling up the sleeves and getting greasy. To help, Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., located at 1416 W Main St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania carries all of the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM car parts you might need - from the oil filters to batteries to the windshield wiper blades. Not sure of exactly what part you need? That's why we're here! If we don't have what you're looking for we'd be happy to order it specially for you.

About Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

jeepguy
4/01/2016

"another amazing experience!"

It was time for a new Jeep and I had such a wonderful experience the last time I bought a vehicle from Sport that I knew right were I wanted to go to buy a new one! The entire transaction process was expedient and stress free! Dennis and Steve treated me with courtesy and respect. Even the Owner came over to greet me and say a friendly hello! I love my new Jeep and the buying experience that was afforded to me by Sport! I will tell all of my friends where to go when they need a new vehicle and an amazing buying experience! Thank you Sport!!

Anne
3/25/2016

"Best Dealership out there!!!!"

I have been purchasing cars from Sport for about 17 years. In this time frame I, as well as many of my friends and family, have purchased numerous cars. It has always been a pleasant experience. John Z and Mike Z. are excellent and easy to work with. They are professional, yet they manage to make the car buying experience fun. I have had some credit issues over the years and never have they made me feel "less than" or as if I am a "burden". My most recent purchase was last week and once again it was the perfect customer service experience!!

Joan22
10/24/2015

"A painless experience!"

Harry made the difficult job of getting my son and I to agree easy! He made sure he stayed in my price range and found a car that made my son extremely happy. Harry took the time to let me compare new to used and even 2015 to the 2016 model and what would be in our best interest. Then he proceeded to get all the paperwork done with Steve so quickly that it was not tortuous like I expected! Thanks for the ease of buying a car! We will be back Joan

Jcasey91
9/29/2015

"Customer Satisfaction "

Absolutely in love with my 2016 Jeep Wrangler! James Davis made the process of purchasing my jeep easy and comfortable. James is devoted to customer satisfaction!

sabrina
9/26/2015

"Dennis Willis"

I would like to thank Dennis Willis with the excellent help that I received in purchasing my jeep Cherokee. I give 5 stars to the service and consideration in the purchase.

JasB25!
9/18/2015

"Customer Care"

James Davis and the employees at Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Norristown care about the customer's experience and getting them in a car that's best for them. The small dealership is ideal for for anyone in the market for a car who appreciates a relaxed buying environment and experience.

brightredwrangler

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Sport buying my new Jeep Wrangler. I looked at three other dealers and received the best price and was treated well from start to finish. Would definitely buy from Sport again.

blondygirlandken

"the best"

Harry is the go to guy for your car! Harry listened to us and he matched what we asked for. He also pointed out a lot of features that other dealers never showed us. Please go to sport and ask for Harry calabrese, he knows the product and is a very friendly people person. We love our jeep harry!! kepp up the great work!!

Noreen
8/12/2015

"Great experience from start to finish!"

My car buying experience at Sport Jeep was a very positive one! My salesperson Mike was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership was cordial and interested in making my visit there a good one. I am extremely satisfied with the attention and service that I received at Sport Jeep! Excellent job!!

Buyerone
8/01/2015

"Horrible customer service "

Went to compare the renegade to the patriot since we were thinking of getting one or the other. Bryan showed us a patriot went on a test drive wasn't really thrilled with it, he asked how much we would spend on it we said a low number he laughed at us and told us to go online to look at their used cars, didn't even bother to show us some of them. We then asked to see the renegade and he just walked away. I wanted to see some trucks that I was interested in but he wouldn't help me with them either. Also on the test drive the we tried asking questions about the car he gave only one word answers and kept saying there are some great incentives but never told us what they where. They could have made two sales that day if he just was a little more helpful or nice. Think we will be giving Toyota our business.

Reviews of Steve Sangerman