Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1416 W Main Street,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

At Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., we love working on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM cars. And, while we're happy to serve people who either do not want to perform their own auto repairs and car service, don't know how, or don't have the time; we completely understand how many drivers want to perform their own maintenance. For some, there's nothing more satisfying than rolling up the sleeves and getting greasy. To help, Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., located at 1416 W Main St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania carries all of the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM car parts you might need - from the oil filters to batteries to the windshield wiper blades. Not sure of exactly what part you need? That's why we're here! If we don't have what you're looking for we'd be happy to order it specially for you.

About Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

colin
4/08/2015

"Pleasant and rewarding!"

Purchased a new 200 for my son and the entire process was pleasant and comfortable. Everybody was nice and helpful and the buying experience was no pressure. I have already told all my friends to come to Sport for their next car!

Cqb518
4/06/2015

"Amazing!!! "

Absolutely best customer service! Would reccomend to all!! Anthony and Dennis worked with my budget and made sure I got a good car. Couldn't have asked for better people.

Anthony Bornice

amy
3/06/2015

"FAntastic car buying experince"

Bill King was terrific! Kind, responsive and knowledgeable. Would def recommend you ask for Bill when you go to Sport. We are so pleased with the purchase of our new Durango Limited. Thank you!

matt
2/05/2015

"Exceptional all around service"

The Sport team I worked: Roberto. Steve, John and Dennis provided superb all around service. This is the best dealership I have ever worked with.

jennyyi
2/03/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I just purchased my dream car from Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Norristown. Harry was very genuine and up front to me and my fiance when it came to prices and upgrades for the jeep we had our eyes on. It was a breath of fresh air to have such an honest and straightforward dealer compared to other dealers we have encountered in the past. We got the Jeep Sahara unlimited with almost all the upgrades for a great price! Harry was extremely welcoming and friendly! He truly made this experience so easy and memorable. We will be recommending any friends and family members who want a Jeep to Harry! Thank yo so much for everything!!

mtshada
1/27/2015

"Very Positive Experience"

I drove from W. Chester to buy the used car I wanted which they had here. I was very happy with the service, and like the car very much.

Martin Kaczanowski

mintondm
1/15/2015

"Found my Dream car, and it was a steal!"

Just purchased my vehicle with these guys, and this was my first trip to them (I came all the way from Jersey for the car). Anthony helped out a ton and Steve worked great to seal up the deal. I really lucked out and found my dream car though these guys, and they made it happen. Buying a new car is always stressful and time consuming, but they made it bearable. Right time, right place, right guys, it all came together! Thanks Anthony!

Anthony Bornice, Rebecca Clayton

Fspt2625
1/12/2015

"Exceptional- "

I just purchased my 6th jeep from Sport. I would never even consider shopping anywhere else. From the exceptional selection, to the best pricing and service I've ever experienced, this place is the only place where I will shop for a Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. Too bad all car dealers can't deal this way. Pete Shumar demonstrates exceptional knowledge of all of the products as well as their inventory. Pete and Mike and John Z work seamlessly and efficiently together to get the price and complete the paperwork in record time. I do not hesitate to recommend this gang to anyone!

Jack M
12/23/2014

"No Hassle"

After receiving a contact from Sport concerning my 2011 Jeep Patriot came in and talked with Roberto Aguilera. Roberto matched my new Cherokee to my likes on my previous purchase which worked out perfect. This demonstrates the knowledgability and care the sales group takes with their customers. This is my second vehicle thru Sport and will come back again.

Nanacnut
12/20/2014

"Very happy"

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. We had no issues with our purchase of our 2015 Dodge Dart. Everyone was very friendly, even the sales people we were not dealing with. We love this car and had a great experience.

Reviews of Steve Sangerman