Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

At Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., we love working on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM cars. And, while we're happy to serve people who either do not want to perform their own auto repairs and car service, don't know how, or don't have the time; we completely understand how many drivers want to perform their own maintenance. For some, there's nothing more satisfying than rolling up the sleeves and getting greasy. To help, Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., located at 1416 W Main St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania carries all of the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM car parts you might need - from the oil filters to batteries to the windshield wiper blades. Not sure of exactly what part you need? That's why we're here! If we don't have what you're looking for we'd be happy to order it specially for you.

About Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

mtshada
1/27/2015

"Very Positive Experience"

I drove from W. Chester to buy the used car I wanted which they had here. I was very happy with the service, and like the car very much.

Martin Kaczanowski

mintondm
1/15/2015

"Found my Dream car, and it was a steal!"

Just purchased my vehicle with these guys, and this was my first trip to them (I came all the way from Jersey for the car). Anthony helped out a ton and Steve worked great to seal up the deal. I really lucked out and found my dream car though these guys, and they made it happen. Buying a new car is always stressful and time consuming, but they made it bearable. Right time, right place, right guys, it all came together! Thanks Anthony!

Anthony Bornice, Rebecca Clayton

Fspt2625
1/12/2015

"Exceptional- "

I just purchased my 6th jeep from Sport. I would never even consider shopping anywhere else. From the exceptional selection, to the best pricing and service I've ever experienced, this place is the only place where I will shop for a Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. Too bad all car dealers can't deal this way. Pete Shumar demonstrates exceptional knowledge of all of the products as well as their inventory. Pete and Mike and John Z work seamlessly and efficiently together to get the price and complete the paperwork in record time. I do not hesitate to recommend this gang to anyone!

Jack M
12/23/2014

"No Hassle"

After receiving a contact from Sport concerning my 2011 Jeep Patriot came in and talked with Roberto Aguilera. Roberto matched my new Cherokee to my likes on my previous purchase which worked out perfect. This demonstrates the knowledgability and care the sales group takes with their customers. This is my second vehicle thru Sport and will come back again.

Nanacnut
12/20/2014

"Very happy"

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. We had no issues with our purchase of our 2015 Dodge Dart. Everyone was very friendly, even the sales people we were not dealing with. We love this car and had a great experience.

npd74lee
12/12/2014

"Upgraded Jeep after 9 years "

Been dealing with Sport Chrysler for many years, very pleased with every vehicle purchased through this dealership and that's why we keep coming back

lapinklady47
3/11/2014

"you guys are like angels to me. I have bad credit and was..."

you guys are like angels to me. I have bad credit and was having a ahrd time getting a car. The old car i had was 14 years old and it was time efor me to trade it in. I really did not have the money to put down on a new car, and did not have the money to fix my old car as well. banks were turning him down but he kept working with me and hooked me up with a wonderfull car . i luv it and i am so happy. I have gotten so many wonderfull things said about that car. It drives nice and smooth. Harry was not only able to get me a bank loan but get money for my trade and that in itselfd is a blessing . I will take care of the car and faithly make my car payments and my next car will come from you Harry when i am ready to trade it in. Thansk Angela for all of you kind words and to the car dealership itself for believing in me and trusting me . i ahve told everyone about your dealership and iw ant everyone to come to you harry If you guys need to get in touch with me Use my home number i have to repalce my cell phone and once i do i will call you with the new number . THANKS !!!!

harry calabrese ( your wonderfull)

tgurule
2/26/2014

"Having received a marketing email from Angela I gave her..."

Having received a marketing email from Angela I gave her a call to see what my options were. I had purchased my previous car from Angela in April 2012 so I was looking forward to working with her again. I did my research on potential vehicles and was realistic knowing I'd have a negative equity situation. I provided all my information, SSN for credit app, w-2, and recent stubs. I was assigned Chuck since Angela is working as the internet manager. I didn't want to waste anyone's time so we went to work and found 2 options where a deal could be made. John, the finance manager, worked really hard knowing I was eager to be a repeat customer and found a deal that was agreeable to both of us. We signed the paperwork and I took delivery in less than 24 hours. It was a relatively painless process and appreciate the extra effort the team put in for me. Without a doubt I will return for my next vehicle purchase.

Chuck

bikeremr
1/03/2014

"I have been dealing with Sport for the last 2 years and..."

I have been dealing with Sport for the last 2 years and have even sent my friends there. Stupid me went to another dealer this past week to see what kind of deal I could get. After all the lies, games, and BS I went through, I called John Z at Sport and guess what??!! He hooked me up with the deal I wanted and could afford. Sorry guys for not coming to you in the first place. The people at Sport are the most honest, dependable, and trustworthy people in the business. When I call, Angela always answers and directs my calls to the sales person I request. Steve is always on top of the financing. And John Z does his magic to make the customer happy. If I could rate this dealership with 1000% satisfaction, I would try to make it 2000%. If you're looking to purchase a new car, do yourself a favor and FORGET all those other dealers and give these guys a call. I promise you that not only will you get the best deal possible, you will also become a member of their family. Love you guys!!!

GJGENTI
12/31/2013

"The entire purchase process was nothing but extremely..."

The entire purchase process was nothing but extremely pleasurable. I cannot say enough about ALL of the personnel at Sport....from the dealer president and owner, Mr. Joseph Orff to the salesperson who educated me on the many features of my new Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. This was the first vehicle I have purchased from Sport......and it certainly will not be the last. Too often, people shudder when pondering the purchase of a new or used vehicle. Well, for those who fall into this category, go to Sport Chrysler Jeep.....you will come away feeling good about your purchase decision. Thanks to all at Sport!

I also worked with dealer president and owner, Mr. Joseph Orff