Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

Ramfan
9/03/2016

"Great buying experience"

Was recommended by a friend to visit this dealership to purchase my new Jeep Wrangler. They had the exact car I wanted in stock. Called Dennis Crilly, whom I was referred to, and told him I would like to come in to see the car. 45 minutes later we arrived and was promptly greeted by Roberto Aguilera. He had the car parked out front, ready to be test driven. Within 15 minutes of arrival, we test drove, inspected the vehicle, and made a deal on the vehicle. They were no games, there were no tricks. We were given an excellent price, upfront, on the vehicle with no need to go back and forth. Their finance department was also excellent, preparing all the closing documents quickly and accurately. I would without hesitation recommend anyone looking for a new CJDR vehicle to visit them for great customer service, attention to detail and most of all, being honest and upfront.

Roberto Aguilera

jeepguy
4/01/2016

"another amazing experience!"

It was time for a new Jeep and I had such a wonderful experience the last time I bought a vehicle from Sport that I knew right were I wanted to go to buy a new one! The entire transaction process was expedient and stress free! Dennis and Steve treated me with courtesy and respect. Even the Owner came over to greet me and say a friendly hello! I love my new Jeep and the buying experience that was afforded to me by Sport! I will tell all of my friends where to go when they need a new vehicle and an amazing buying experience! Thank you Sport!!

Dennis Willis

Anne
3/25/2016

"Best Dealership out there!!!!"

I have been purchasing cars from Sport for about 17 years. In this time frame I, as well as many of my friends and family, have purchased numerous cars. It has always been a pleasant experience. John Z and Mike Z. are excellent and easy to work with. They are professional, yet they manage to make the car buying experience fun. I have had some credit issues over the years and never have they made me feel "less than" or as if I am a "burden". My most recent purchase was last week and once again it was the perfect customer service experience!!

Mike "Z" Zawislak
John Zawislak

Joan22
10/24/2015

"A painless experience!"

Harry made the difficult job of getting my son and I to agree easy! He made sure he stayed in my price range and found a car that made my son extremely happy. Harry took the time to let me compare new to used and even 2015 to the 2016 model and what would be in our best interest. Then he proceeded to get all the paperwork done with Steve so quickly that it was not tortuous like I expected! Thanks for the ease of buying a car! We will be back Joan

Harry Calabrese

Jcasey91
9/29/2015

"Customer Satisfaction "

Absolutely in love with my 2016 Jeep Wrangler! James Davis made the process of purchasing my jeep easy and comfortable. James is devoted to customer satisfaction!

James Davis

sabrina
9/26/2015

"Dennis Willis"

I would like to thank Dennis Willis with the excellent help that I received in purchasing my jeep Cherokee. I give 5 stars to the service and consideration in the purchase.

Dennis Willis

JasB25!
9/18/2015

"Customer Care"

James Davis and the employees at Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Norristown care about the customer's experience and getting them in a car that's best for them. The small dealership is ideal for for anyone in the market for a car who appreciates a relaxed buying environment and experience.

James Davis

brightredwrangler

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Sport buying my new Jeep Wrangler. I looked at three other dealers and received the best price and was treated well from start to finish. Would definitely buy from Sport again.

Bill King

blondygirlandken

"the best"

Harry is the go to guy for your car! Harry listened to us and he matched what we asked for. He also pointed out a lot of features that other dealers never showed us. Please go to sport and ask for Harry calabrese, he knows the product and is a very friendly people person. We love our jeep harry!! kepp up the great work!!

Harry Calabrese

Noreen
8/12/2015

"Great experience from start to finish!"

My car buying experience at Sport Jeep was a very positive one! My salesperson Mike was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership was cordial and interested in making my visit there a good one. I am extremely satisfied with the attention and service that I received at Sport Jeep! Excellent job!!

Mike "Z" Zawislak