Spradley Barr Ford Lincoln Fort Collins

Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
Spradley Barr Ford Lincoln Fort Collins Info

NotHappy
4/16/2016

"Price increased by $1000"

I had a verbal agreement on the price of the vehicle. I confirmed the agreement/price a couple times. 3 hours later while filling out paperwork, I was told the price had increased by $1000. I would rate my experience at 0 stars, but 0 is not an option.

S.S.

David Eckhardt
11/30/2015

"No pressure, no hassle!"

I was able to find my truck online. I was ready and able to fly anywhere in the country for this very specific truck I wanted, the F-150 FX4 Tremor. After conducting a nationwide search, I found the one I wanted at Spradley Barr Ft. Collins. I then called the dealership and negotiated pricing terms over the phone. My salesperson was Dan. He was extremely easy to work with and his follow through was excellent. He called back within minutes when he said he would call back. My first impression was excellent!! When I walked on to the lot I found the truck was exactly as advertised. It was snowing and I called Dan on my drive up to Ft. Collins to have him put the truck inside so the ice would melt off of it. You can imagine my surprise when he told me they had it inside and cleaned and washed for me. My first impression was excellent. I was able to work with Anthony, the sales manager, with no hidden charges, hassle free financing and I was in and out of finance in 45 minutes. Dan was very friendly and working with him was a pleasurable experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, specifically Dan and Anthony in sales. At the end of the day it was a a great price on a great truck.

Dan in sales. Anthony, sales manager.

Briana
11/03/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I recently purchased a 2012 Ford Focus SE from Spradley Barr Fort Collins. I am extremely satisfied with the car I purchased and the price. I wanted to specifically recognize the Finance Manager, Scott. I have never received a more personal interaction then I did with Scott. The majority of us leave a dealership with a bitter taste in our mouths. Walking out with mass amounts of debt and wondering why in the world we just spent the entire day at a place where no one really cares about you, or what's best for you. Dealerships are full of very selfish, well, liars right? That's not the experience I had at Spradley Barr Fort Collins. Thanks Scott!

Scott Thomason

Zoomzoom
10/04/2015

"New 2016 Mazda CX-5"

Great experience with Max at Spradley Barr Mazda. He was informative and responsive to all my questions and concerns. Most enjoyable car buying experience to date

Max and Nick

MyMazda
9/25/2015

"We've got a new car!"

We've got a 2015 Mazda 3 Hatchback, i Touring, so, of course, we haven't been to the service department!, so this is regarding our experience of actually buying a car. We thoroughly enjoyed working with our sales consultant Tyler. He was honest, friendly, knowledgeable (or quickly got the answers if he didn't know), fun and not aggressive (happily he hasn't become the stereotypical car salesman!) We had a couple of glitches, but Tyler patiently helped iron them out. The car we originally wanted, a red 2015 Mazda 3 Hatchback, i Touring, wasn't available ANYWHERE! Our second choice was the same car in Blue Reflex Mica and Tyler's manager located one somewhere with a promise that it would be delivered the next day. So, Tyler took us to their sister-dealership to meet with the financial manager, which took forever!, only to find out that the car wasn't available after all! So, it was back to the drawing board! Tyler approached the problem with good humor and patience and we were eventually successful in purchasing a car. Thanks, Tyler!!

Tyler Sanderford

Peg2589
8/17/2015

"Worst customer service - EVER!!!+"

Took our diesel in for service. $200 repair turned into $3000 and the truck would not run an hour after we left. Ended up having to go to another dealer for the repairs. They found "left over" parts under the hood. Had to redo all the work they did. Told us that if the original repair had been done correctly all the additional work would have never needed to be done in the first place. Paid another $3000. Ford wouldn't return our calls. Went to the bank with all of the paperwork from both dealerships and diagnosis from the dealership that finally fixed the truck and the bank reviewed all the documents and stopped payment to Spradley Barr finding justification for not having to pay for this disaster. Spradley Barr has since turned us ober to collection for this. They would not talk to me. Just basically too bad, go away. We have everything needed for a lawsuit except maybe the time or the patience. We'll see. Maybe they should make sure their employees are qualified before allowing them to tamper with a $40,000 truck? Ya think?!!!

Ivan, Service Manager (name in my file - cannot remember

Ak3421
8/15/2015

"Poor service"

The experience I had at this dealerships service department will make me think twice about buying a Ford again. While traveling through Colorado was having mechanical trouble with my F150. Stopped into this dealership hopping someone could look at the vehicle so we could continue our trip. Long story short the person in the service department could have cared less.

No name

Rtkaddict
8/04/2015

"Top Notch Sales Manager - Before AND After the Sale Service"

Even though I personally have no interest in owning a Mazda product I took my 2014 Ford Explorer (1 of 2 vehicles I've bought specifically from Nick) to the Mazda store specifically to deal with Nick. It was one of the last vehicles Nick sold when he worked at the Ford shop down the road but his service and level of commitment to excellence during the sale has always followed through after the sale as well. When I took it in and had issues with the service department I immediately turned and asked for his help. He immediately took ownership of the case, provided me with a loaner, and even helped my wife change over the carseats when she picked it up. If only he still sold Fords ...I would make sure I bought my next vehicle from him and no other. Keep up the excellent customer service Nick.

Nick Carestia

Unhappy
8/02/2015

"Refuses to Cancel my Extended Warranty"

I, too, have had a problem with this dealership. They push these service contracts on you until you give in. These warranties can be cancelled even though they say they can't. It's right in the contract that you can cancel at any time. They will not respond to my letters or phone calls. I guess I have to get a lawyer to get them to cancel these warranties in order to get a refund; which, by the way, is pro-rated from the date you bought the car. The longer they stall, the less money you receive. I love my Mazda, but will NEVER return to this dealership for another vehicle nor will I recommend them!

Nick Carestia and Steve Thompson

Vickie
7/03/2015

"Pushing Service Contracts"

I bought a certified pre-owned Mazda from Spradley Barr Mazda, but was taken to the Spradley Barr Ford finance office where I was very persistently pressured into buying a service contract even though I kept saying I didn't want a service contract. I only finally consented when I was told I could cancel it if I wasn't happy with it for a pro-rated amount of time left on the contract. Now I am seeing that the contract can not be cancelled by me, but only by them if I don't comply with their terms. I wish I would have just got up and walked right out of there when I kept saying no and he kept asking me again and again which contract I wanted. I am also still waiting for over 2 1/2 months for the title paperwork to get done right and might have to renew my temp tag for a second time again next week.

Scott Thomason