Springfield Ford Lincoln

50 Baltimore Pike,
Springfield, Pennsylvania 19064
Springfield Ford Lincoln Info
About Springfield Ford Lincoln

Springfield Ford Lincoln is commited to providing our customers and guests an extraordinary experience and high level of service. We treat customers and team members with honesty and fairness in an open and friendly manner. Please let us know how we can help. Sincerely, Jim Thomas President, Springfield Ford Lincoln 50 Baltimore Pike Springfield, PA 19064 (610) 544-0700 Guest.Relations@Springfieldemail.com

About Springfield Ford Lincoln

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Printers, Fax and Copiers available
dpierangeli
9/25/2013

"It was a great experience working with Tom. We went back..."

It was a great experience working with Tom. We went back and forth about buying or leasing. He knew exactly what I wanted and was able to work out a reasonable lease deal for a beautiful Ruby Red (2014) escape with all the bells and whistles. Any question I had Tom was able to answer and always made himself available. Since I am a Springfield resident, it was important to me to purchase my vehicle from a Springfield dealer. Thanks again.

rt2894
9/24/2013

"My sales experience with Tom Devito over the years has..."

My sales experience with Tom Devito over the years has been professional and seemless. To add to that, this year was an effortless sales experience and Tom made it great.

jwest2
9/24/2013

"My husband and I were warmly greeted by Sales Consultant..."

My husband and I were warmly greeted by Sales Consultant John Schuld. He was patient and took his time, even though we arrived close to the close of business on a Saturday afternoon. We were anxious and full of questions and John answered our inquiries patiently and with a smile. We were pretty much set when we left and came back on Monday to complete our purchase. In the mean time, John mastered all of the bells and whistles of our new card and took the time to educate us on the new technology in our new Escape. John was funny, knowledgeable and conscientious.

John Schuld

mgabuzda
9/19/2013

"I love my 2014 Ford Escape. This is the first car..."

I love my 2014 Ford Escape. This is the first car I've purchased in 12 years. John Schuld was great to work with. After comparing the Escape to other cars in it's class, we got the best deal from Springfield Ford. The car rides so smoothly on back roads as well as highways and is very comfortable. Thank you John for making this experience a great one for me.

John Schuld

keystyles
8/12/2013

"I was please with my service overall and I love my new..."

I was please with my service overall and I love my new vehicle and recommends anyone looking to buy a new vehicle see Springfield Ford!

4mycar
7/30/2013

"Steve was great to work with. He was extremely..."

Steve was great to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient. He worked with us on things we were looking for in our new car and pricing. He never made us feel pressured into purchasing any vehicle and was more than happy to answer all of the questions we asked. He never made us feel like we were bothering him. He is exceedingly nice and made us feel like we weren't consuming all of his time (which we were). He is definitely an asset to your dealership. We will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

SharonLynn
7/30/2013

"From the time I called Bob at 8:30 am to the moment the..."

From the time I called Bob at 8:30 am to the moment the tires of my new Ford Fiesta hit the street I had nothing but a phenomenal experience. The dealership was clean, the staff were nice and catered to my every request, the price was perfect and best of all, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new car! Kudos Springfield Ford and your amazing team!

Acetrace
7/30/2013

"I had stopped at a Lincoln dealer in New Jersey. I spoke..."

I had stopped at a Lincoln dealer in New Jersey. I spoke with a salesman there, who was not helpful at all, and basically told me I couldn't have what I wanted. He also told me he would call me as soon as the vehicle came in that I was interested in. It's been 4 months, and I still haven't heard from him. Needless to say, I was a bit discouraged, and pretty sure that I would not be getting a new Lincoln. On my way home from a friends, I happened to drive by Springfield Ford / Lincoln. I decided to stop in. The receptionist introduced me to Rita, and after about 30 minutes, I was the owner of a new Lincoln! Well, actually, it had to be special ordered, but basically the deal,was done. Rita stayed in touch with me while the car was being built, and even took care of two changes to the car during the build, no problem. When I picked up the car, Rita had already programmed the radio, and then spent an entire afternoon teaching me about all the gadgets on the car. Rita is professional, courteous, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. My car is a three year lease. I'll be looking for Rita in 2016! Troy Usnik

sharonmdelaney
7/27/2013

"Great sales experience with Bobby Flick. Enjoyed..."

Great sales experience with Bobby Flick. Enjoyed purchase of our new Ford Fusion leasing. My daughter will be visiting in the next month to lease a car.

igiveup
7/25/2013

"Bob Flick was more like dealing with a friend rather then..."

Bob Flick was more like dealing with a friend rather then a salesman! He was patient never pushy and truly wanted me to be satisfied with my purchase.The service dept. has also been outstanding and driving the Ford Escape has been a pleasure!

Reviews of Rita Feehery