Springfield Ford Lincoln

Springfield Ford Lincoln
Call
Springfield Ford Lincoln Info
About Springfield Ford Lincoln

Springfield Ford Lincoln is commited to providing our customers and guests an extraordinary experience and high level of service. We treat customers and team members with honesty and fairness in an open and friendly manner. Please let us know how we can help. Sincerely, Jim Thomas President, Springfield Ford Lincoln 50 Baltimore Pike Springfield, PA 19064 (610) 544-0700 Guest.Relations@Springfieldemail.com

About Springfield Ford Lincoln

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Printers, Fax and Copiers available

"Steve was great to work with. He was extremely..."

Steve was great to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient. He worked with us on things we were looking for in our new car and pricing. He never made us feel pressured into purchasing any vehicle and was more than happy to answer all of the questions we asked. He never made us feel like we were bothering him. He is exceedingly nice and made us feel like we weren't consuming all of his time (which we were). He is definitely an asset to your dealership. We will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

"From the time I called Bob at 8:30 am to the moment the..."

From the time I called Bob at 8:30 am to the moment the tires of my new Ford Fiesta hit the street I had nothing but a phenomenal experience. The dealership was clean, the staff were nice and catered to my every request, the price was perfect and best of all, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new car! Kudos Springfield Ford and your amazing team!

"I had stopped at a Lincoln dealer in New Jersey. I spoke..."

I had stopped at a Lincoln dealer in New Jersey. I spoke with a salesman there, who was not helpful at all, and basically told me I couldn't have what I wanted. He also told me he would call me as soon as the vehicle came in that I was interested in. It's been 4 months, and I still haven't heard from him. Needless to say, I was a bit discouraged, and pretty sure that I would not be getting a new Lincoln. On my way home from a friends, I happened to drive by Springfield Ford / Lincoln. I decided to stop in. The receptionist introduced me to Rita, and after about 30 minutes, I was the owner of a new Lincoln! Well, actually, it had to be special ordered, but basically the deal,was done. Rita stayed in touch with me while the car was being built, and even took care of two changes to the car during the build, no problem. When I picked up the car, Rita had already programmed the radio, and then spent an entire afternoon teaching me about all the gadgets on the car. Rita is professional, courteous, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. My car is a three year lease. I'll be looking for Rita in 2016! Troy Usnik

"Great sales experience with Bobby Flick. Enjoyed..."

Great sales experience with Bobby Flick. Enjoyed purchase of our new Ford Fusion leasing. My daughter will be visiting in the next month to lease a car.

"Bob Flick was more like dealing with a friend rather then..."

Bob Flick was more like dealing with a friend rather then a salesman! He was patient never pushy and truly wanted me to be satisfied with my purchase.The service dept. has also been outstanding and driving the Ford Escape has been a pleasure!

"We have bought several vehicles from Rita Feehery. My..."

We have bought several vehicles from Rita Feehery. My husband and I love her. She is friendly, professional, and very knowledgable without being pushy. She listens to what we want and always delivers. We stopped into the dealership when Rita was on vacation. While we were approached by other salespeople, we chose to wait for Rita. She is always pleasant and had requested info ready when we arrived. This dealership is fortunate to have Rita working there. Notice I didn't say working for them, because Rita works for her clients. She is a valuable employee and I hope she gets the recognition she deserves. Marianne McGillin

"Joann was friendly but when it came time for numbers she..."

Joann was friendly but when it came time for numbers she wasn't willing to work with us. She tried to sell us a 2011 explorer with 18,000 miles for 34,500. It was a nice explorer but didnt have all the upgrades we wanted. When we told her that was too high we were thinking 31,000 she told us they would never do that. And that was it. No walk over to the manager to try and work something out. Nothing. So I did what I should have done from the start. My wife and I went to Pacifico Ford by the airport. The sales team there was fantastic!! They got us into a 2014 explorer for around the same price as the used car in Springfield. So the question is, what kind of games are they playing at Springfield Ford?Don't play games, go to Pacifico Ford.

"The sales rep, Paul Hixon, has excellent product..."

The sales rep, Paul Hixon, has excellent product knowledge and really shows pride in Ford products. Many salesmen work hard to convince you that they have the right automobile for you because really they have to work hard to convince themselves of that. Not so with Paul - he is sincerely convinced that Ford has a car, truck, or SUV for you that his confidence is contagious and you easily find yourself convinced of it, too. The other members of the team (Rex Aaron, John Gatto)really believe they are there to help you and offer information to help you, not apply undue pressure on you. All the employees seem happy to work there and I understand there is a very low employee turnover rate - a good sign. I wholeheartedly recommend Springfield Ford if you are in the market for a new automobile.

"Frank was great to work with...no pressure, not a..."

Frank was great to work with...no pressure, not a "salesmen", showed us what we were looking for, great explanations, and a open door for any questions or concerns that may come up. We will be returning in the future to purchase our vehicles with Frank.

"After having a HORRIBLE experience with unfortunately..."

After having a HORRIBLE experience with unfortunately another Ford dealership (located in Jersey but will keep anonymous to remain professional) I found a similar vehicle here , at Springfield Ford Lincoln. I totaled my previous Lincoln and needed a new one ASAP but it also had to meet within my standards; price range, and "extras" I require (such as leather, A/C & heated seats, sunroof, etc) Surprisingly, they had not one, but TWO vehicles which met this description and fell WELL within my budget. A gentleman named Frank approached my friend and I in a VERY professional and friendly manner. He introduced himself, got the keys to both vehicles, and waited for us to ask the questions. Frank was not at all pushy or your "average, harassing salesman." He made this experience very enjoyable, relaxing, and overall, very pleasant. I was impressed with his knowledge and passion for the vehicles he represented and would highly recommend him and his dealership to anyone seeking a new or used vehicle!!! I can honestly say, this was by far the BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD PURCHASING A VEHICLE! Thank you Frank for your amazing service, knowledge and passion for your career...oh, and course, the amazing deal!! You rule! :)

Steve Amabile