Springfield Ford Lincoln

Tom DeVito, Sales Consultant, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Tom DeVito

November 11, 2016

"Excellent Experience"

I had a great experience at Springfield Ford Lincoln. Allen Ubaldini was a great sales consultant and very knowledgeable about my new car. He was also extremely patient with me with regards to purchasing options. His communications were informative but not pushy. He even took the time to follow-up with me the day after my purchase. I would definitely recommend both the dealership and Al to anyone! Thank you for the excellent experience.

October 26, 2016

"Outstanding service "

- Twilliams

Allen is an exceptional person and I would and will recommend him to my friends and family. From the time we were introduced he mead me feel very comfortable. He went above and beyond to exceed my expectations he also made sure that I received exactly what I came I'm for. He is such a people's person and I'm so happy with my purchase. A few days after my purchase he heached out to make sure everything was going we as he promised me he would I'm extremely happy with my purchase and with the service I receive at ford Lincoln.

October 25, 2016

"Tom makes it easy to walk out with the car you want"

- marty430

This is my 2nd time leasing a car through Tom. He was great in getting me in the care I wanted at a price that was good for both of us. He make it quick and easy to walk out with the car I wanted.

New 2016 Ford F-450, $42625