Springfield Ford Lincoln

John Gatto, Finance / Business Development Manager, Springfield Ford Lincoln

John Gatto

Finance / Business Development Manager

March 26, 2017

"Best experience at a car dealership ever!"

- Crazy for Ruby Red

We were told the salesman to talk to was Bill Williams. Our friend was right! Bill is a man of integrity and didn't push (not your average car salesman) or try to force me into a deal. I had my last car for 17 years, and I was prepared for the old-fashioned salesman. Bill got us a great deal and found that my perfect car had just arrived on the lot. We were there a long time, but when we left I was driving my new Ford Escape. I will send everyone I know to this dealership. And by the way...stay away from Pacifico Ford. Hard-sell types. Yuck!

February 24, 2017

"Excellent Service (Jim Nespoli)"

- Wc1mike1

Service Manager, Jim Nespoli, has helped me on several occasions and he is the BEST manager I have dealt with in ANY industry. He always puts his customers' needs first. Ford is extremely lucky to have a person with his knowledge and character on their team. Jim listens to his customers and works with what fits their schedules. I have even called him in urgent situations and he has been able to fit me into a completely booked schedule. Again, Jim is the best there is and his competence is second to none. Any and every company would benefit from him being apart of their team. Thank you Jim.

February 01, 2017

"Simply awesome experience "

- Renee

Steve Ahern is a very knowledgeable and friendly sales person. It's was enjoyable to see him communicate with my brother about engines and vehicle options, which helped me make my decision. I purchased my 2014 Ford Escape and its great.

New 2016 Ford F-450, $42625