Springfield Ford Lincoln

Rita Feehery, Ford Lincoln Sales Specialist, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Ford Lincoln Sales Specialist
Bob Flick, Sales Consultant, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Bob Flick

Tom DeVito, Sales Consultant/Commercial Account Manager, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Tom DeVito

Sales Consultant/Commercial Account Manager
Bill Williams, New And Used Sales Consultant, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Bill Williams

New And Used Sales Consultant

May 24, 2017

"Rita Feehery is the best!"

- MJH

Once again, I had another pleasant and hassle-free experience at Springfield Lincoln thanks to Rita, Rex and Justin. Rita was very accommodating, as always. She knew exactly which car to put me in, and took the time to explain all the fabulous new features. She made sure I was satisfied with my purchase, and along with Rex, made sure I received a fair deal. Justin made the paperwork potion of the experience run smoothly. I was in and out quickly, and was off enjoying my new car. Thanks again Rita, Rex and Justin.

Rex Aaron
Justin Darabant

May 23, 2017

"First car! "

- Das209

Came to get my first car, and had an awesome experience. The advice was excellent and I left with a great car at an awesome price.

Tom DeVito

May 23, 2017

"My experience with Rita Feehery was exceptional. "

- HLP

I have been a loyal customer of Springfield Ford for several years. I do shop on line for reviews and price comparisons with other dealers. However, I always come back to Rita Feehery knowing that I will get an honest and fair deal. Rita takes the time to make sure I am fully satisfied with my purchase. She knows her customers and what vehicle best suits their needs. Whenever I have a question or concern Rita responds to me immediately. Rita is the reason why my husband and my family purchase our cars from Springfield Ford. John Gatto is also very knowledgeable and makes the financial purchase of the vehicle a less stressful experience. I cannot write this review without acknowledging the Service Dept. They always respect my concerns about my vehicles when they are in for service. I am happy with my Lincoln purchase and the experience with Rita Feehery. Rita truly displayed happiness for me. I am a loyal Ford customer and a loyal customer to Springfield Ford because of Rita .

John Gatto