Springfield Ford Lincoln

50 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, Pennsylvania 19064 Directions

200 Reviews of Springfield Ford Lincoln

May 03, 2015

"The one & only Bob Flick"

- MarcMN

Bob Flick exudes professionalism, courteousness, & knowledge! I have purchased all of my vehicles, and will continue to do so, from him. Always an exceptional experience!

Bob Flick

March 27, 2015

"Great experience"

- Ca123

I highly recommend this dealership for any purchasing of a vehicle. Everyone is very attentive and polite. Chris McMullin is wonderful when buying a vehicle. He is patient and willing to do everything he can to get you the best deal. Come here for your car!

Chris McMullin
March 12, 2015

"Will be a return customer for life"

- Jeanne D

I recently decided to buy a new SUV - my current SUV (2005 Ford Escape) was 10 years old but in great shape. But a new job and a longer distance I knew it was time to upgrade. Decided on Monday to go in and talk to someone - entered Springfield Ford Lincoln and Rita Feehery was the person who greeted me. I told Rita that I wanted a Ford Escape since I love my current vehicle. Told her my concerns and wishes and she went to work. Pulled a beautiful SUV around for me to take a look at and it was love at first site. Now it is time to go to work on getting the best price and best financing so Rita and John Gatto went to work and since it was late on Monday night Rita asked if it was ok if we waited until Tuesday so that John could find us the best financing out there - which was no problem at all. Tuesday (her day off) she text John and myself throughout the day and came back with an amazing price and financing. Wednesday afternoon went in signed the papers, got a thorough lesson on the car and drove off with my "Sunset" 2015 Ford Escape. Throughout the whole process Rita continued to check on me and my car to make sure I was comfortable even after I drove off the lot. Thank you once again Springfield Ford Lincoln, Rita Feehery and John Gatto. You have made me a customer for life. Oh also Rex Aaron was fantastic - greeted us each time we entered and made sure we were comfortable and taken care of - you have a great staff Steve Amabile.

Rita Feehery

Rex Aaron

John Gatto

February 08, 2015

"New Vehicle Purchase"

- kbmc0617

My husband and I were in the market for a SUV. Since we only had one more payment left on my husbands Pontiac G6 I thought it would be a good time to start looking for a vehicle. In the back of my mind, due to cost, I thought it would be impossible to get the Escape that Mark has always wanted. So on Wednesday we went and looked at the Escapes. After test driving the vehicle my husband loved the car. After talking to Tom DeVito I knew it was something that was not out of the question. Even though the Escape had all the features that we wanted I still wanted to think about it. I wasn't sure if leasing was the best option for us. After two days of thinking and e-mailing Tom back and forth they were able to accept our offer. So Saturday we went into the dealership and Tom was able to put our mind at ease and we agreed. Tom was very patient and was able to answer all our questions that we had. That day we walked out of the dealership with keys to a 2015 Ford Escape. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new vehicle.

Tom DeVito

November 11, 2014

"Ford Lincoln knows Nissians Too"

- Matthew Gunn

Had a great experience getting my car serviced. The process was quick, easy, and the customer service was very friendly. Paul updated me on my car in a matter of hours, and my car was ready by the end of the day.

Paul Montefiore
November 03, 2014

"Bob Flick"

- deinhardt2006

Bob is very helpful, extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend him to any of my friends. His longevity and professionalism is an asset to the dealership.

Bob Flick

September 08, 2014

"Impressive"

- FordFan27

My wife was in the market for a new 2014 Ford Escape SE fwd. I requested an internet quote and Paula Figuerora promptly responded to my quote request. Paula was very helpful answering my questions and arranged my visit with Sales Consultant Paul Hixon. Paul was courteous and has a vast knowledge of the Ford product line. We wrapped up our dealer visits and received a higher trade in value offer from another dealership. Springfield Ford matched the trade in offer and with equal offers we decided to purchase thru Springfield Ford. General Sales Manager Steve Amabile and Finance Manager John Gatto were both of great assistance with the closing process. I was impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of the Springfield Ford staff. I encourage anyone in the market for a new vehicle to contact Springfield Ford.

Steve Amabile

Paul Hixon

John Gatto

Other Employees : Paula Figueroa
August 29, 2014

"Frank B is the man to see!"

- ngrouzes

I just had an absolutely fantastic experience at Springfield Ford. My salesperson was Frank Bisciotti and his knowledge of products is far superior than any salesperson I've experienced at a car dealer in the past. He actually listened to what I wanted and found the perfect match for me. Frank didn't stop there. He was in my corner when it was time to get the deal done and made sure I walked out not only with the truck I wanted, but with a smile on my face too. Do yourself a favor and go see Frank at Springfield Ford. He took care of me and I know it won't be any different for you. I'll never buy a vehicle from anyone else. Thank you, Frank and Springfield Ford!!

Frank Bisciotti

July 01, 2014

"Explorer"

- Fave

John was great to work with - upfront, honest, helpful, friendly. E helped explain the differences between models and features and secured a great deal on my trade-in. Very pleased.

John Schuld
June 24, 2014

"Larry B is the BEST!"

- ChristineHayes

Larry went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle that I fell in love with. The entire process was so smooth and easy. I can't thank him and Ford Springfield enough for all their help and hard work! I am a very satisfied customer and I truly appreciate the great quality service I received. That is why I plan on recommending him to all my family and friends. Absolutely love my Escape!!! Thanks again! - Christine

Larry Basilio