Springfield Ford Lincoln

Bob Flick, Sales Consultant, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Rita Feehery, Ford Lincoln Sales Specialist, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Rita Feehery

Ford Lincoln Sales Specialist
Tom DeVito, Sales Consultant/Commercial Account Manager, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Tom DeVito

Sales Consultant/Commercial Account Manager
Bill Williams, New And Used Sales Consultant, Springfield Ford Lincoln

Bill Williams

New And Used Sales Consultant

July 18, 2017

"Thanks for getting me in my new car!"

- traceyO

Bob was great in getting me in the exact car I wanted and that met my needs! Didn't push to up sell me and didn't rush me to make a decision. I was taken advantage of by a previous car dealer, so was skeptical about getting my next car. Bob made me feel at ease and explained everything every step of the way. Need a new car? Go see Bob!

July 17, 2017

"friendly and accommodating"

- amanda612

Bob,Chuck and John all helped to make our car buying experience a good one. Both my husband and myself walked out with a new car and we were overall happy with our experience.

John Gatto
Charles Liebmann

July 14, 2017

"Painless and to the point"

- thatdude

Was in the market for a certain used car and came in to test drive one. Al Ubaldini was my rep and the experience was altogether very pleasant. We took the car for a spin, he told me a few things about it, and then gave my wife and I some time to check it out ourselves without feeling any pressure. Once we sat down to talk price, we got straight to the point and the negotiation was surprisingly painless (I say it like that because I personally suck at negotiating), but our discussion felt balanced and I had a strong impression that he wanted to work with me. I ended up leaving with the car I wanted, and for the price I wanted.

Al Ubaldini