St. Clair Chevrolet Buick GMC

St. Clair Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

Buff Whelan Chevrolet

McDonald Chevrolet

"Lease"

If you're looking for exceptional sales service, this is the place to go! My lease experience was top notch and John Martin is an expert! Very friendly staff!

John Martin

"Purchasing a new lease for our 2014 GMC Terainne"

We were looking for a car that we thought we would like to lease and Terry Dawson found just what we were looking for and handled our transaction very well. We were very happy with everything.

Terry Dawson

"Dealership Courtesy"

I have purchased at other dealerships in the past and received adequate service. My experience at St. Clair has been the best that I have ever had. Everyone is extremely friendly and very helpful. This is my second car that have leased from St. Clair and I plan to lease my next car from them.

Nathan Henderson

"S. Champagne"

Best service! That's why I keep coming back. Also purchased my last 2 vehicles from St Clair. No matter what, the best dealership, hands down. I recommend them to everyone!

Cindy

"CAme in a half hour early for an oil change.Service got..."

CAme in a half hour early for an oil change.Service got me right in and right out.EVERYONE was VERY helpful and Friendly!! Very PROFESSIONAL!! First oil change on my Malibu

EXCELLEnent

"I love going to the dealership in St Clair because the..."

I love going to the dealership in St Clair because the people there are always friendly and caring. There's lots of waiting room space with TV for kids to watch and toys to play with. They have snacks and drinks available as well.

Chip

"St. Clair Chevy is always very helpful and does a..."

St. Clair Chevy is always very helpful and does a wonderful job finding and taking care of any issues that our vehicles have. Simply the BEST service center around! They put the customer first, making sure they have done EVERYTHING they can to fix our issue.

Chip service advisor

"Michelle was able to get my truck thru service, when all..."

Michelle was able to get my truck thru service, when all the hoists used for trucks were full of trucks waiting for parts. Some of them have been there for some time. Great job again!!!!

Michelle

"Ron switched tires on my lease turn in. Ron Campbell..."

Ron switched tires on my lease turn in. Ron Campbell took the matching set of tires off my truck and put on a mismatched set of tires. I was billed $260.00 by Ally because of my truck being altered after I turned it in. I turned my truck in March 2011 it is currently October 2011 and I am still trying to get my money out of St Clair Chevrolet. I have a signed letter from Rom Campbell agreeing to pay me $260.00. I have herd the check is in the mail 10+ times. His latest lie was that his bank made a mistake. What a joke. I have personally leased 9 trucks from Ron Campbell and the dealership is treating me like this, imagine how other customers will be treated by Ron Campbell and St Clair Chevrolet. Dave the sales manager has not been any better to deal with: he will not return calls or help with my situation.

Ron Campbell