Stadium Auto Mall

Pacifico Ford

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln

dsmalcolm
8/14/2012

"made appt for service for Monday at their suggestion,..."

made appt for service for Monday at their suggestion, they called at 4PM to say they hadn't gotten to it could I leave it overnight. Next day called at 12 to say it would be ready at 3PM. Didn't call so we called and was told it wouldn't be ready until 5. Talked to service director about it and he basically was totally unresponsive about the issue, told me he hated working at the place and that they were totally incompetent with which I would have to agree

Jeffery Peck

marie1234
6/05/2009

"OMG this is a joke. These people where more interested in..."

OMG this is a joke. These people where more interested in dancing and playing then taking care of there customers. I will never go back to that place again.... Take it from me they are very very bad.. The parts department was horrible , waited to long and they were not helpful at all.

augusto and ralph

myjeepsux
8/13/2006

"My Jeep GC is 5 years old...I'm there every week. ..."

My Jeep GC is 5 years old...I'm there every week. Problems range from ac (900) and they blew out a new speaker when repairing that to sensor ? (500) now the window is shot all within 3 weeks. Not only that it takes 2 or 3 visits in complaining about a problem to be told no they didn't find anything. I've been going through problem after problem since I bought it here and that sales exp. was a nightmare too with them not declaring that the interest rate was almost 11%...i hit the roof the month i got the first coupon....and they are rude (except for Bill) Im at my last straw...don't know who to complain to because you get no where....

Bill/Chris

poeboy
8/11/2006

"I am a life long resident of East Rutherford and have..."

I am a life long resident of East Rutherford and have been a loyal customer at stadium automall for years, I was having my car serviced one that was leased from them while waiting I decided to go into the show room and look at explores because my lease was up. Upon entering I noticed many changes for one I did not see my salesman Ben and was informed that it was under new ownership by an overly aggressive sales man, I did not want to be helped by him,to me he looked like a ghetto person and I left went out side and was approached by another salesperson who looked like the last guy, what happened there I asked my service person, he laughed all those people out front does not sit well with me I would not lease there agian that place turned into a getto

I walked out!!!!

evic3
3/24/2005

"Over all I had a pretty good experience with the staff at..."

Over all I had a pretty good experience with the staff at stadium our salesperson Danny was very helpful, and I got a pretty good deal, except for one thing, I went to pick up my lenience plates a few nights latter and it then turned out to be a nightmare some young girl with glasses was so nasty to me and my wife for no reason at all. She could answer questions and said nasty I am to busy now ask your sales person and she was talking on the phone and was not very helpful was dam nasty to me and my family at that point if we could give back the car at that point we would stadium should be careful who they hire, if I buy a car from them again I am having my plates sent to me

Danny

lowpower
2/28/2005

"they suck and charge you for everything, very expensive..."

they suck and charge you for everything, very expensive and the change of oil sucks the whole day, its only 15 minutes everywhere else, dont go here,,, they are professional thiefs. bought a jeep grand cherokee and close the deal for 400 and it was ok but then they took me into this room and told me about all of this extras, for the car, the low jack, dont buy it only takes you about 20 dollars off the insurance, the free oil change for 54 dollars more every month plus this plus this, it looks like a vacation offer, i ended up paying 555 a month, my first car i learned. be sure i learned.

cheftnj
7/13/2004

"I placed an order and left a deposit on a 2005 Focus,..."

I placed an order and left a deposit on a 2005 Focus, waited for over five weeks, and was then told that the invoice was lost and therefore never ordered even though I was called a week and a half before and was told that the vehicle will arrive the following week. I discovered this after getting the run around for a few weeks and finally had enough. I went to the dealer and asked if the car was on the lot. I was then informed of the news. Needless to say, it was a very fusrtating experience. I would up going to Village Ford of Ridgewood, helped out by Walter K in sales, and am now driving around in a great Focus ZX3.

Adel, Jose Rivera, Mike Martino

gabbman
10/17/2003

"I will never buy another vehicle from them. Once you buy..."

I will never buy another vehicle from them. Once you buy it you are on your own. The trans on my new Jeep Cherokee went. No loaner car kept it for 3 weeks. When I finally got tired of calling and went to the dealer my truck was in the back covered with dust. They never touched it. They told me the mechanic that was working on my truck quit and didnt tell he was not finished with it. Never buy from them.