Star Pre-Owned Superstore Hellertown

Star Pre-Owned Superstore Hellertown
Star Pre-Owned Superstore Hellertown Info

Northeast Car Connection

Auto Direct Cars

"Paul McGeever made our used car buying process so easy. ..."

Paul McGeever made our used car buying process so easy. He went out of his way to ensure the transaction went smooth and delivery on the day we purchased the vehicle. The employees at Star are all friendly whether in person or on the phone. I would go back to Star and use Paul to purchase my next car. I have already told many people about this dealership. It is not in the area where I live but worth taking a short ride for!

"My husband and I are very pleased with the service we..."

My husband and I are very pleased with the service we received at the Star dealership in Hellertown. Steve Miller assisted us in the purchase of our car. He went out of his way to help us with this transaction. He wasted no time in getting us the car we wanted. Everyone was very courteous and friendly during our visit. I would definately recommend this dealership to my friends and family. To sum it up, we are extremely happy about our experience. Thank you Steve for all your help.

"About 8 months ago I purchased a car from Paul Mcgeever..."

About 8 months ago I purchased a car from Paul Mcgeever and he went out of his way to be very informative and helpful during the whole process. During those 8 months my wife became unhappy with the purchase, due to the vehicle not having as many features as she was used to, so we called Paul to help locate another vehicle to hopefully satisfy my wife. He said it would not be easy for the options she was requesting, but about 1-2 weeks later he called and had a vehicle on his lot. This vehicle turned out to be exactly what my wife wanted and we purchased the vehicle. I have and would recommend Paul Mcgeever at the Star Dealership in Hellertown to anyone I know. His great personality and honesty is a great trait to have and Star should be lucky to have him working there. Great job. I will definitely request him again on my next purchase.

"Paula is a great salesman he helped us find the vehicle..."

Paula is a great salesman he helped us find the vehicle we were looking for. He was very helpful throughout the purchasing process and everything went very smooth. I would recommend Paul as a preferred salesman. So far we have purchased three vehicles through star. Unfortunately, our last purchase we chose a vehicle that had several unforeseen issues. So far Star has made good on our issues with the vehicle. However, we are still working the bugs out. I would recommend Star due to their professional sales and service .

"Dave was a very thorough and down to earth type of..."

Dave was a very thorough and down to earth type of salesman, and I would refer him to my friends and family to buy a car or truck when they are in the market for one Barry Schippang bschippang@rcn.com

"My husband and I stopped by based on the experience my..."

My husband and I stopped by based on the experience my father had when he bought his mini-van. I remembered at that time how friendly and helpful the dealership was - so Star was my first stop in what I thought was just car browsing. We were just looking for ideas of what was out there in the market. Paul was willing to show us several cars until we were happy and made a purchase. Drew and Pat were very helpful in working out numbers for us to make it meet the monthly amount we knew we could afford. Everyone was friendly, professional and great to work with. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is car shopping.

"I was looking for a good used truck and I found it at..."

I was looking for a good used truck and I found it at Star of Hellertown. Steve was very helpful in helping me do that. He knew alot about the truck I was interested in. Kept in touch with me and called me back when I contacted him. Explained everything to my wife and me and answered all her questions on Saturday when we picked up the vehicle. Thanks again Steve for all your help.

"Drew... Is the best finance guy Star Hellertown has &..."

Drew... Is the best finance guy Star Hellertown has & is a huge asset to STAR recently I bought a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT on Sat 3-16-13... Drew worked his magic contacting many finance co's... &.... banks... & Drew came over to the Salemans table late in the day 4:00pm ish & I was like ohh no it's not good because I know Banks & Finance Co's are only open a half day on Saturday's.... But to my suprize he said to my Salesman STEVE he got an APPROVAL & hands a folder to my Salesman & DREW said to me Congrat's & shakes my hand & say's it was a tough time for him but he did it... I was so so so happy I shook DREW's hand many times over & even hugged him.... Drew said he was very happy for me & glad he helped GET THE DEAL DONE & said that's his job & what he does.... I asked DREW So from what STEVE my Salesman said & you are saying I am Driving that RAM HOME TONIGHT... DREW looked @ me & said all's you got to do is review the terms of the DEAL with STEVE & YOUR DRIVING THAT RAM HOME..... Upon review of the DEAL.... Drew got me well within my payments range & what I can afford a month & also that my payments are Due @ the end of each month.. Witch I wanted instead of payment Due in begining of each Month.... With Paperwork Signed / Sealed... Drew - My Salesman STEVE - Myself walked outside to my awateing NEW TRUCK on the Drealership LOT... Drew Opened the driver's side door for me & said Congrat's once again & the key's are in the truck HAVE A GOOD NIGHT DREW said.... Again I hugged Drew & shook is hand...... & then Hugged my Salesman STEVE... STEVE said ENJOY my new Truck......... DREW went Above & Beyond for me to get this DEAL DONE for me & DREW is the Best Finance Guy I dont think there is another Finance person @ any other Lehigh Valley Dealership that will WORK For YOU like DREW did for me........

"Very friendly and understanding staff. John was quick to..."

Very friendly and understanding staff. John was quick to respond to my first email / phone call. He had set me up with Steve miller and we we were able to work out a deal. My wife and I are very happy with our purchase as well as our expierence with the team at Star in Hellertown. Keep up the good work! We look forward to our next vehicle purchase with Steve Miller. You have gained a life long customer and we thank you! Best Regards, Christopher & Diane Willhoit

Steve Miller / John Hershey

"After going to a dealership where "everybody..."

After going to a dealership where "everybody drives" and being very disappointed with how I was treated, I went on Star's website and found just what I was looking for in a very clean 2003 Buick LeSabre. John Hershey put me in touch with Tom Russo and Gene Caruso who were friendly, courteous and very professional. I had a narrow window of time to select my car and they put me in my car with no money down, low interest and no run around in under 24 hours. I would highly recommend this dealership as I am VERY pleased with the way I was treated and love my new purchase. Thank you guys! You're THE BEST!!