Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

205-11 Northern Blvd.,
Bayside, New York 11361
Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Info
About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota of Bayside located in Queens, New York is proud to be one of the premier dealerships for the surrounding areas Greatneck, Whitestone, Flushing and Bayside. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Star Toyota of Bayside a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance or Service a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place!

About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Valet Parking on Saturdays
  • ASK ABOUT HOW TO GET $300 OFF ON A NEW CAR
KWG RAV42015
4/29/2015

"KWGRAV4"

We just purchased the RAV4 2015. We dealt with the sales manager. Anthony Cruz. He seems nice & helpful. We are happy with our purchase. Thank you!!

Afg guy
4/12/2015

"Great experience "

Gus is the best sales person!!! Highly Recommended!!! I bought my new S plus Toyota Corolla there Im happyyyy about my new car first. I went to buy a car from Lees toyota but they were not professional at all. I Wasn't even in rush to buy my car and Lee's Toyota pple made me disappointed but when I came to St*r T*y*t* they made the deal very easy and wonderful like I was buying an ice cream or something for dessert that easy no headaches and no long process.

Gus

BK Starr
3/16/2015

"Star Toyota = 5 Star Service!"

to say i had the best customer service experience would be an understatement, when dealing with Anthony Cruz and the whole Star Toyota team!! i went in for help with a 2015 Highlander and Anthony was such a joy to work with; his knowledge and professionalism is without a doubt, unbeatable....the whole experience (paperwork process etc) was seamless, would definitely work with him again..thanks Star Toyota!

robr563
3/01/2015

"Doesn't honor its commitments"

Some time ago, Star Toyota invited me in to their showroom for a promotional $25 test drive. Although they are quite a distance I did the test drive and they said they would send me a $25 gift card. Despite my follow-up it was never received. Today I received an internet invitation from them and it reminded me of this experience and I decided to share it with their prospective buyers so that the integrity of this dealership can be considered in any purchase decisions.

I do not recall their name

ServiceComesFirst
2/20/2015

"Finance Manager has no respect!"

I personally didnt buy a car. I came in Friday, 2/20/15 at 1030 with my wife and her cousin to pick up a new Sienna. The finance manager we were working with was an older man. Didn't even get off his seat when we walked into his office, nor did he ever shook our hand. After asking a few questions, he tells me...are you buying the car or is she buying a car. First off, Do not talk to customers like that!!!! I have purchased plenty of cars in my time and I have yet to be treated that way. After she signed all the paperwork we all got up still he didn't shake our hand. As my wife was walking out of the office, the finance manager bumped into her on his way out and yet to say I am sorry or anything. Great job for pissing off a potential customer as I am looking to add a second car to my family in the next few months.

Grumpy old Finance Manager

Greg00
2/15/2015

"See Gilbert"

Very happy with my new 2015 Corolla L and my buying experience at Star Toyota. Gilbert Martin did a great job working with me to get me what I needed while staying within my budget. He bent over backwards to help me get exactly what I wanted with nothing added I did not need. He was the only one (out of three dealerships) that could actually honor the Truecar price with no mumbo jumbo or trying to add any extra features like floor mats or other things I don't need. I got exactly what I needed at the price Truecar quoted. I definitely recommend talking to Gilbert if you're looking for a Toyota. I did get the extended warrant for eight years. To me it makes sense since I plan to keep the car for a long time. I would advise people do their research and see if it makes sense to them. I was not pressured in any way to get it. I could have walked out without it. Definitely happy with the whole buying experience. And no, they did not promise me a trip to Hawaii if I gave them a good review. I believe people who do right deserve to be rewarded

happy buyer
1/16/2015

"Best car-buying experience ever"

Star Toyota makes car buying easy and fun. I bought a 2015 RAV4. We worked out all the details and pricing over the phone. When I got to the dealership, I just had to sign the papers and get my car - no additional haggling or extra costs! They programmed all the equipment - set up our family phones and favorite radio stations. Gave me a great trade-in price, were friendly and professional. I recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Ask for Josh!

Amanda

A.Bernal2015
1/13/2015

"Worst Customer Service I Ever Encountered"

I purchased a 2008 Toyota Avalon from Salesmen Edward and he was okay. The side view mirror on the driver's side was broken and the manager Ray Berrios promised a replacement will be ordered and installed. But the manager Ray has been ducking and dodging me for a month now. He never returns my calls to touch base with me on the subject. This is a complete lack of courtesy on his behalf and frankly I am insulted by this "man's" disregard and disrespect. I will never buy here again and will never recommend this dealership to anyone.

shinja23
12/01/2014

"Star Toyota Service - a JOKE & a RIP-OFF"

This is THE MOST DISHONEST RIP-OFF establishment I have ever encountered. They do NOT know what they are doing or talking about. I've given this place numerous chances, and each time they do not disappoint. Four years ago, I brought my Sienna in for an oil change and it's complimentary 20 point inspection, where they wanted to charge me about $300 to change 2 filters. Three years ago, I brought it in for the same reason, the mechanic I spoke with put me down for their packaged inspection, for almost $100! Two years ago, I brought it in and they wanted me to get a new tire because I got a nail in it. I took it to another mechanic, and from one touch on that nail, it fell right off. They didn't even touch it!?! They saw a nail and wanted to replace the entire tire. Just this past weekend, I took my Sienna to renew my registration, as well as to take care of any recalls. They do not have the parts to do the recall and failed the inspection because the rack & pinion was leaking. Quoted to replace this part for $1350!!! Again, I took my minivan to my trusted mechanic and quoted to replace the part for less than $900. After he took a closer look, it turned out the rack & pinion was not damaged, but the axle was leaking fluid. So Star Toyota Service failed my state inspection for the wrong reason. How can they do this? How can they keep on doing this? I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE. DON'T THINK ABOUT COMING HERE unless you want to get ripped off, lied to, fix and replace parts you do not need.

None

jayjay123
11/30/2014

"Team worked hard to quickly resolve a long term issue"

Vehicle had some issues that took some time to fix. Thanks to Anthony, fixing the vehicle scheduling was aggressively pushed sooner. Had huge miscommunication with vehicle price breakdown, which Phillip was able to passionately explain again. Thanks again Anthony for reaching out to me.

Reviews of Jose Anthony Cruz