Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

205-11 Northern Blvd.,
Bayside, New York 11361
Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Info
About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota of Bayside located in Queens, New York is proud to be one of the premier dealerships for the surrounding areas Greatneck, Whitestone, Flushing and Bayside. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Star Toyota of Bayside a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance or Service a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place!

About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Valet Parking on Saturdays
  • ASK ABOUT HOW TO GET $300 OFF ON A NEW CAR
Gloria1126
8/16/2014

"Quality and Value"

I just purchased my Toyota Camry from Star Toyota. The staff was knowledgeable and courteous. I had looked at their site online and then requested an appointment to view the car that I had liked. I wasn't disappointed. The car was priced very reasonably and suited my needs. The staff made sure that they explained all the features on the car and the test drive was fine. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

OPMAMA1
7/23/2014

"The best experience I had"

My few prior cars were from Honda dealers. This is the first time I bought a new Toyota. I've shopped around and got the best price from Star Toyota, Bayside. It's not only a good deal. The friendliness, efficiency and expertise of the sales agent as well as the finance manager are very impressive. My experience with this dealer is far much better than my prior experiences with the Honda dealers.

Sorry, I don't remember the finance manager's name.

August 01, 2014

Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Thanks so much for your positive review. You're right.We look forward to serving you and your family in the future. anthony cruz

August 01, 2014

Star Toyota and Scion Thanks for your kind words.

August 01, 2014

startoyota will to thank you .

michellegoldenhemer
6/30/2014

"Horrible terrible expenience with this car dealership "

Through the entire time when executing the paperwork, the mortgage manager, Philip was aggressively pushing us to finish the paperwork quickly. His entire demeanor and attitude through our whole experience there was unpleasant and unprofessional, and when he continued to push us to finish the paperwork, we decided not to purchase the car. He made several unprofessional comments throughout our entire visit. We were at Star Toyota for over 3 hours. Before we started signing the papers, he stated that he was "accommodating" us. At that point, we already waited 3 hours for the sales team to draft and process the paperwork for execution. While we were in the middle of signing the paperwork, he made more unprofessional comments as he felt that we were not signing the paperwork as quickly as he would have liked. He stated that if we did not want to purchase the car, he would tear up the paperwork because it made no difference to him whether he made this sale. We decided not to buy the car, but they already charged on our credit card and refused to refund our payment on the same day, they still refuse to refund out payment after one week, I am going to file a complain to Attorney General office to get my money back. I will never ever recommend any prudential car buyer goes to their place to buy a car.

nyjoe1
6/27/2014

"A Mixed Bag"

I Leased my Toyota Rav-4 Limited from this dealership. The preliminary visits and the back ground work was done, however, on day of delivery, the automobile was not equipped as I had requested. There was no satellite radio, which I had agreed to have and paid for. They tried to push me into a different car, but I refused. I told them either they give me the car as ordered, or I was cancelling my deal. After much arguing, they reluctantly agreed to have the Satellite radio installed after market, which was my inconvenience. I insisted they give me a loaner car which again, they reluctantly agreed to do. I understand mistakes occur, however, it was the way in which they tried to weasel out of their original deal and the attitude which they displayed which was not decent. I reported the dealership to Toyota corporate. So typical of a car dealer?? HOWEVER, their Service Department is a different story. They are always helpful, courteous and willing to go the distance to make a customer happy. Maybe the service team could give a seminar to the Sales team in customer service skills and principles. So, I write with mixed feelings. Terrible Sales and Great Service. You decide which is more important. Not sure I will repeat this with my next auto.

Victor

stevied1
5/20/2014

"Breach of Agreement"

I went to Star Toyota to lease a new vehicle. I was told that they can make a deal with me on the return of my old leased vehicle. I explained that I was not ready and that I was concerned about wear and tear on the vehicle. The vehicle was inspected and I was told that there was not much damage and that Star would gladly pay for any wear and tear. indeed, they even put it in writing on a Lease Order Form for the new vehicle. Based on the agreement to handle wear and tear I agreed to lease a new vehicle from Star. Now Star refuses to honor their agreement. they have not responded to phone calls or letters.

Lou Yang

Graifer
4/20/2014

"I Love My New Camry "

I'm up there in years and a family member felt that he should accompany me. Well, it wasn't necessary. A young man named Roy took care of us. He was informative, considerate, a truly lovely gentleman and I felt very comfortable with him. There were never any hidden fees nor did I feel uncomfortable. When I went to pick up my car, I again saw Roy who then introduced me to a young man who sat patiently with me so that I understood the dashboard and how to use all the bells and whistles.. He was terrific. And then I met Philip. What a terrific young man. Very helpful and patient. This is my first new car since my purchase of a 1998 Camry and I knew that I wanted a new Camry. I chose Star Toyota because friends and neighbors recommended them and they were absolutely right.

Roy

Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Thanks for your kind words

mdeleon1978
4/16/2014

"3rd Lease with Star Toyota! 2nd with Ronald!"

I'm sticking with Star! Hassle free and prompt delivery of my new Corolla! I phoned in my order the night before of what I wanted and the next day I drove out of the dealership happy in less than 2 hours.

JBlush876
10/31/2013

"I had a great experience with Star Toyota! I spoke with..."

I had a great experience with Star Toyota! I spoke with Jessica in the internet department she was very helpful and provided me with all the information I needed. When I came in I worked with Anthony and he got me into a new corolla hassle free. I am very pleased with the customer service and the friendly staff!

Jessica Giardina

bugzzeye
10/26/2013

"This was our second time getting a car at Star Toyota...."

This was our second time getting a car at Star Toyota. Our Salesperson Scott Morang was very friendly and extremely informative regarding the car and all accessories. This was our first time leasing and He took a good amount of time explaining all the details. It was a very unusual experience because at no time did we feel pressured and overall it was a very positive experience. The Business Manager John Tringali was a pleasure to deal with, I usually refer to that part of the process as "the Room of Doom" but He was very helpful in filling our needs. Not only would I recommend Scott to all of our friends and acquaintances but I would highly recommend Star Toyota to anyone who is looking to buy a Toyota.

rickeyyue
10/07/2013

"I was getting a new 2013 Toyota Rav4 XLE! I read some..."

I was getting a new 2013 Toyota Rav4 XLE! I read some good reviews in the past about Star Toyota in the past, so I gave it a try. Surprisingly, it turned out to be a wonderful experience! The manager, Rich Provenzano, was very professional and patient to explain all the features and details. My salesman, Kenny Tung, was very straight forward to me and I did not feel any pressure at all. They were very knowledgeable and gave me a lot of useful information that I would not be able to find on the internet or forums. I definitely would recommend this dealership and the team to my friends and relatives. I am certainly my next Toyota would also be purchased at Star Toyota. They had exceeded my expectation. I really appreciated their help!

Reviews of Jose Anthony Cruz