Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

205-11 Northern Blvd.,
Bayside, New York 11361
Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Info
About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota of Bayside located in Queens, New York is proud to be one of the premier dealerships for the surrounding areas Greatneck, Whitestone, Flushing and Bayside. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Star Toyota of Bayside a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance or Service a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place!

About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Valet Parking on Saturdays
  • ASK ABOUT HOW TO GET $300 OFF ON A NEW CAR
mdeleon1978
4/16/2014

"3rd Lease with Star Toyota! 2nd with Ronald!"

I'm sticking with Star! Hassle free and prompt delivery of my new Corolla! I phoned in my order the night before of what I wanted and the next day I drove out of the dealership happy in less than 2 hours.

JBlush876
10/31/2013

"I had a great experience with Star Toyota! I spoke with..."

I had a great experience with Star Toyota! I spoke with Jessica in the internet department she was very helpful and provided me with all the information I needed. When I came in I worked with Anthony and he got me into a new corolla hassle free. I am very pleased with the customer service and the friendly staff!

Jessica Giardina

bugzzeye
10/26/2013

"This was our second time getting a car at Star Toyota...."

This was our second time getting a car at Star Toyota. Our Salesperson Scott Morang was very friendly and extremely informative regarding the car and all accessories. This was our first time leasing and He took a good amount of time explaining all the details. It was a very unusual experience because at no time did we feel pressured and overall it was a very positive experience. The Business Manager John Tringali was a pleasure to deal with, I usually refer to that part of the process as "the Room of Doom" but He was very helpful in filling our needs. Not only would I recommend Scott to all of our friends and acquaintances but I would highly recommend Star Toyota to anyone who is looking to buy a Toyota.

rickeyyue
10/07/2013

"I was getting a new 2013 Toyota Rav4 XLE! I read some..."

I was getting a new 2013 Toyota Rav4 XLE! I read some good reviews in the past about Star Toyota in the past, so I gave it a try. Surprisingly, it turned out to be a wonderful experience! The manager, Rich Provenzano, was very professional and patient to explain all the features and details. My salesman, Kenny Tung, was very straight forward to me and I did not feel any pressure at all. They were very knowledgeable and gave me a lot of useful information that I would not be able to find on the internet or forums. I definitely would recommend this dealership and the team to my friends and relatives. I am certainly my next Toyota would also be purchased at Star Toyota. They had exceeded my expectation. I really appreciated their help!

wingwing
10/05/2013

"Purchasing a car can be excitng and at times traumatizng;..."

Purchasing a car can be excitng and at times traumatizng; in this case, It was an exciting experinece and super smooth transaction with stars. I am enjoying my new car and Service provided by Kenny Tung. I want to thank You Kenny Tung who were extremly helpful with the overall procees. I highly recommend Stars Toyota to anyone who's in the market for a new car.

edeneon
9/19/2013

"Kenny is very helpful and very friendly and he bet the..."

Kenny is very helpful and very friendly and he bet the price that other dealership has offered me. Everything and charges are confrontational and straight forward. Definitely a great buying experience. Would recommend it to my friends and family. Eden & Rosanna

Mflrs0
9/11/2013

"Anthony Cruz was very helpful, friendly and respectful. I..."

Anthony Cruz was very helpful, friendly and respectful. I would recommend my friends and family to visit Star Toyota of Bayside, thank you Anthony for all your help.

deannabio
8/29/2013

"My husband and I were looking for a new SUV. We..."

My husband and I were looking for a new SUV. We contacted Mr. Erick Manzanilla who immediately helped us and was genuinely concerned with the needs of my family. From color to safety, he did an outstanding job at getting us exactly what we needed at an amazing price. Although my husband bought his Tundra at a toyota dealership closer to our home, it was worth it to us to drive a little further and work with Mr. Manzanilla who made us feel at home. We had heard of him through a friend. She was right when she recommended this fine young man. He knows what he is doing, was efficient and was conscious of our time. Within a couple of hours, I had the perfect Highlander! I will definitely recommend Mr. Manzanilla and Star Toyota of Bayside to all my co-workers and friends.

Erick Manzanilla

Stavruk
8/29/2013

"I made my choice wisely, living in suffolk county there..."

I made my choice wisely, living in suffolk county there must have been a hundred dealers on my way. But STAR TOYOTA was the one that had the car I wanted. I called and spoke with a young girl named jennifer which help direct me to the right salesman Eric Manzanila which I recommend over any other salesman i've ever dealt with. He helped us in making our purchase as smooth as possible plus was such a sweet heart. The process took about 2 hours which I expected and all of the paperwork was done in a timely fashion. I financed threw the dealer and got an extremely low rate which I loved about them. STAR TOYOTA worked for me and I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you Eric and thanks you STAR TOYOTA

Erick Manzanilla

Louilly27
8/14/2013

"Sean is very friendly and very knowledgeable. I felt very..."

Sean is very friendly and very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable negotiating with him. Great experience. A++++++++. When you're decided to buy a Toyota I recommend to come in at star toyota and meet Sean hoque.

Reviews of Jose Anthony Cruz