Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

205-11 Northern Blvd.,
Bayside, New York 11361
Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Info
About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota of Bayside located in Queens, New York is proud to be one of the premier dealerships for the surrounding areas Greatneck, Whitestone, Flushing and Bayside. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Star Toyota of Bayside a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance or Service a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place!

About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Valet Parking on Saturdays
  • ASK ABOUT HOW TO GET $300 OFF ON A NEW CAR
iphillgood
6/24/2015

"Another great car leasing experience"

I leased another Toyota Highlander through Anthony Cruz. He is just an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the whole process simple and hassle-free. We worked out the details over the phone and when I went to pick up the car, it was about an hour-long process, largely due to the printing of documents. I also worked with the same finance manager from my first lease, Nick. He is the best. Super-engaging and friendly, he went over everything in detail and didn't try to up-sell us. When all the paperwork was complete, I jumped in the car and Steve walked me through all the tech. He took the time to go over everything and answer all my questions. And he's just downright nice. Getting a new car can be a stressful and grueling process. But working with the Star Toyota team made it an easy and enjoyable one.

Nick, Steve

rangerfan
6/17/2015

"Star Toyota"

Great experience. No hard sell. Josh worked with us and explained leasing vs buying. Steve spent time to explain the different gadgets in the car. Highly recommend this dealership. Love my new Rav-4.

steve hernandez

Ns530
5/12/2015

"Anthony Cruz"

I get a new Toyota every 3 years because of Anthony Cruz. That guy is a good salesman and knows his craft. He is reliable, trustworthy, and gives his personal number out to his customers. He will treat you like family.

Andy
4/29/2015

"Painless experience!!!"

You know how it is when you go to buy a new car. Your just waiting for all BS. Not the case with Josh. He was easy to talk to and helped explain everything that I asked him, He went over everything in the car,set up my phone and radio stations. I highly recommend him.

KWG RAV42015
4/29/2015

"KWGRAV4"

We just purchased the RAV4 2015. We dealt with the sales manager. Anthony Cruz. He seems nice & helpful. We are happy with our purchase. Thank you!!

Afg guy
4/12/2015

"Great experience "

Gus is the best sales person!!! Highly Recommended!!! I bought my new S plus Toyota Corolla there Im happyyyy about my new car first. I went to buy a car from Lees toyota but they were not professional at all. I Wasn't even in rush to buy my car and Lee's Toyota pple made me disappointed but when I came to St*r T*y*t* they made the deal very easy and wonderful like I was buying an ice cream or something for dessert that easy no headaches and no long process.

Gus

BK Starr
3/16/2015

"Star Toyota = 5 Star Service!"

to say i had the best customer service experience would be an understatement, when dealing with Anthony Cruz and the whole Star Toyota team!! i went in for help with a 2015 Highlander and Anthony was such a joy to work with; his knowledge and professionalism is without a doubt, unbeatable....the whole experience (paperwork process etc) was seamless, would definitely work with him again..thanks Star Toyota!

robr563
3/01/2015

"Doesn't honor its commitments"

Some time ago, Star Toyota invited me in to their showroom for a promotional $25 test drive. Although they are quite a distance I did the test drive and they said they would send me a $25 gift card. Despite my follow-up it was never received. Today I received an internet invitation from them and it reminded me of this experience and I decided to share it with their prospective buyers so that the integrity of this dealership can be considered in any purchase decisions.

I do not recall their name

ServiceComesFirst
2/20/2015

"Finance Manager has no respect!"

I personally didnt buy a car. I came in Friday, 2/20/15 at 1030 with my wife and her cousin to pick up a new Sienna. The finance manager we were working with was an older man. Didn't even get off his seat when we walked into his office, nor did he ever shook our hand. After asking a few questions, he tells me...are you buying the car or is she buying a car. First off, Do not talk to customers like that!!!! I have purchased plenty of cars in my time and I have yet to be treated that way. After she signed all the paperwork we all got up still he didn't shake our hand. As my wife was walking out of the office, the finance manager bumped into her on his way out and yet to say I am sorry or anything. Great job for pissing off a potential customer as I am looking to add a second car to my family in the next few months.

Grumpy old Finance Manager

Greg00
2/15/2015

"See Gilbert"

Very happy with my new 2015 Corolla L and my buying experience at Star Toyota. Gilbert Martin did a great job working with me to get me what I needed while staying within my budget. He bent over backwards to help me get exactly what I wanted with nothing added I did not need. He was the only one (out of three dealerships) that could actually honor the Truecar price with no mumbo jumbo or trying to add any extra features like floor mats or other things I don't need. I got exactly what I needed at the price Truecar quoted. I definitely recommend talking to Gilbert if you're looking for a Toyota. I did get the extended warrant for eight years. To me it makes sense since I plan to keep the car for a long time. I would advise people do their research and see if it makes sense to them. I was not pressured in any way to get it. I could have walked out without it. Definitely happy with the whole buying experience. And no, they did not promise me a trip to Hawaii if I gave them a good review. I believe people who do right deserve to be rewarded

Reviews of Lindsey Yao