Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Call
Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Info
About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota of Bayside located in Queens, New York is proud to be one of the premier dealerships for the surrounding areas Greatneck, Whitestone, Flushing and Bayside. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Star Toyota of Bayside a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance or Service a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place!

About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Valet Parking on Saturdays
  • ASK ABOUT HOW TO GET $300 OFF ON A NEW CAR
Steve212
8/06/2013

"Star Toyota of Bayside was amazing. My wife and I visited..."

Star Toyota of Bayside was amazing. My wife and I visited numerous dealerships - both Toyota and others. Chirag worked with me to get the car I wanted for the price I wanted. Chirag and Toyota of Bayside were not pushy like most dealers. I highly recommend them!

Chirag

cliffordpaul
8/01/2013

"I saw this Volkswagon on Autotrader. When I went in to..."

I saw this Volkswagon on Autotrader. When I went in to the dealership, they said that the price online was wrong and it was $2000 more than the online price. The sales rep who took care of me promised me that the taillights would have been replaced before I got the car. When I signed the car, he told me that he had ordered them and that they are on the way, I would have to wait a few days. Weeks went by and nothing. I contacted him and asked him, he said a few more days and more weeks went by and still nothing. I love the car but I hate the cr*p that I had to go through with Star Toyota of Bayside to get it.

ronaldjanssen
7/07/2013

"I recommend this dealer with this particular salesperson,..."

I recommend this dealer with this particular salesperson, Sean Hoque. Sean worked hard to help me find the car I wanted at a fair price. He even drove the car to my mechanic for a check-up and delivered the deal on the time schedule I needed. I don't know about other salespersons there, but Sean is the person I plan to go back to again with a friend who also needs a car.

Asib
6/29/2013

"I purchased my certified USED rav4 from these guys. Well,..."

I purchased my certified USED rav4 from these guys. Well, guess what? it wasn't, the maintenance light came on the same day, checking it, there wasn't any 160 point inspection completed on this car because they would have noticed the outstanding recall wasnt completed. And please do not fall for Tom Dunn's financial gimmick. He is a lair and a cheat. My daughter, wife and I were there when he said they I need to purchase warranty and some other crap that I dont need to get a loan because my credit is terrible bad. Turns out that it wasnt and spoke to the bank... they didnt had a clue what I was talking about. Went back to get a refund... Tom Dunn pretend that he dont know us and that he never told us that... infornt of my wife and kid. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR... and I hope he reads this too. Because TOM DUNN, AS I SAID TO YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE, YOU ARE A LIAR AND CHEAT... AND YOU WILL LOOSE MORE THAN THE 4K YOU CHEATED US INTO.

Tom Dunn

Leesa401
6/18/2013

"I leased my first car at this dealership 3 years ago, I..."

I leased my first car at this dealership 3 years ago, I was greeted with warm and very friendly employees, my sales person was Anthony Cruz who then and now went above and beyond to help me get just what I was looking for. I came back again for my second lease and again was treated very nice and felt very comfortable. I am looking forward to a long relationship with Toyota not only because I love the car but Mr. Cruz made the experience even better, I look forward to dealing with him again in 3 more years :)

moshawn
6/10/2013

"I went to buy my 1st pre-owned toyota. Sean was extremely..."

I went to buy my 1st pre-owned toyota. Sean was extremely helpful and anwered every questions I had since I was buying my first car. Sean had all the answers, was patient and extremely professional. I will be recommedning my friends and family to purchase from Star Toyota of Bayside, but most definitely to buy from Sean. Thank you Sean and your manager Ray for giving me a great deal on my purchase.

jsn123
6/03/2013

"We bought a New Sienna LE 2013 on May 18th 2013. I..."

We bought a New Sienna LE 2013 on May 18th 2013. I would like to share my experience , The sales manager Mr.Anthony helped me to get the deal and traded our 2008 Rav4 . I found $650 differences on paper work , made couple of visits to dealership office and didn't work well with finance dept. I wrote a Review stating the issue on Dealerrater.com , Mr.Antony Cruz right away contacted me and took care of it. I got my refund and Mr.Anthony Cruz really make sure that I(customer) was satisfied and happy. I highly recommend Mr.Anthony Cruz to anyone who is looking for New Toyota Car.

shahja1982
5/22/2013

"Awfully poor business ethics, they misguide you and..."

Awfully poor business ethics, they misguide you and provide false information just to make a sell of car. Just to make additional profit they mislead customer with high APR, dealer fee and high warranty price compared to other Toyota dealer within same area. They are bad on the sale commitments. They kept and utilized my deposit of $1000 for 7 days and forcefully returned as I think they had sold the car to other customer who was giving higher profit. They treated us in extremely bad manner. Please please stay away and do not do any business with such a poor dealer. You are just wasting your time if you are doing business with them. They claim that they have been awarded as best toyota dealer by Toyota but I strongly feel that it is false and sales trick to fool people.

Kenny R

flushing88
5/14/2013

"Hi I would like to thank Anthony for all he has done for..."

Hi I would like to thank Anthony for all he has done for me to resolve my problems he did everything in his best nature to fix this problem he Show me That I am still important after I take delivery of my car thank you for your help and only because of you I will be returning as a star customer thank you again

Asib
5/12/2013

"Our quest for a vehicle this year was both interesting..."

Our quest for a vehicle this year was both interesting and educational. Our years of loyalty to another dealer haunt us with lies, mis-quoted information and options that would take us to the cleaners. We switched to Star Toyota of Bayside and met with Sean Haque, a dedicated individual whom quoted us the correct information and had our goals in mind throughout the process. I am a very picky person which resulted is us looking at quite a few options. Knowing that we could have walked away at anytime, Sean was very patient, understanding and willing. At the end of the sale, he was personally going above and beyond in the preparation for delivery. Even after the sale, I have questions but never felt that I was treated any different from before the same. Thank you Sean Haque, for assisting us throughout this transition to another vehicle. I know you didn't had to do all that you did but we really appreciate it. Thank you Tom for finding us the best rate out there. I know you didn't just tell me that you called a few banks to get us the best rate... I got alerts for every bank you called. Thanks to the guy who ran behind us as we were pulling off to give me my sunglasses I forgot. You guys are great, keep up the good work and I will definitely be back.

Reviews of Jose Anthony Cruz