Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside
Call
Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Info
About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota of Bayside located in Queens, New York is proud to be one of the premier dealerships for the surrounding areas Greatneck, Whitestone, Flushing and Bayside. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Star Toyota of Bayside a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance or Service a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place!

About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Valet Parking on Saturdays
  • ASK ABOUT HOW TO GET $300 OFF ON A NEW CAR

"Hi I would like to thank Anthony for all he has done for..."

Hi I would like to thank Anthony for all he has done for me to resolve my problems he did everything in his best nature to fix this problem he Show me That I am still important after I take delivery of my car thank you for your help and only because of you I will be returning as a star customer thank you again

"Our quest for a vehicle this year was both interesting..."

Our quest for a vehicle this year was both interesting and educational. Our years of loyalty to another dealer haunt us with lies, mis-quoted information and options that would take us to the cleaners. We switched to Star Toyota of Bayside and met with Sean Haque, a dedicated individual whom quoted us the correct information and had our goals in mind throughout the process. I am a very picky person which resulted is us looking at quite a few options. Knowing that we could have walked away at anytime, Sean was very patient, understanding and willing. At the end of the sale, he was personally going above and beyond in the preparation for delivery. Even after the sale, I have questions but never felt that I was treated any different from before the same. Thank you Sean Haque, for assisting us throughout this transition to another vehicle. I know you didn't had to do all that you did but we really appreciate it. Thank you Tom for finding us the best rate out there. I know you didn't just tell me that you called a few banks to get us the best rate... I got alerts for every bank you called. Thanks to the guy who ran behind us as we were pulling off to give me my sunglasses I forgot. You guys are great, keep up the good work and I will definitely be back.

"Anthony Cruz was great to work with; honest and caring...."

Anthony Cruz was great to work with; honest and caring. All at the dealership, whom i came in contact with, were very friendly. Overall, a positive experience.

April 30, 2013

ANTHONY CRUZ will be happy to hear about this post. Thanks for your comments and feel free to call or stop by anytime. ANTHONY CRUZ

"I would like to say the Salesperson Sean Hoque from..."

I would like to say the Salesperson Sean Hoque from beginning to end was very very helpful and able to answer all of my question. Also, I would like to say thank Ray for giving me a little break on the price. If you want a good and reliable car, I am recommending anyone go to Star Toyota and see Sean Hoque for a deal.

April 30, 2013

SEAN HOQUE will be happy to hear about this post. Thanks for your comments and feel free to call or stop by anytime. ANTHONY CRUZ

"I was trying to make purchase from this dealarship but it..."

I was trying to make purchase from this dealarship but it didn't work but I am satisfy with all over experience customer service if good..

"I currently reside in Maryland and happen to visit this..."

I currently reside in Maryland and happen to visit this dealership on a Sunday not knowing if anyone would be open on Sunday. I came to the Toyota Dealership on 190th street Northern blvd. and met Sean. I do sales as well, and his meet&greet was spot on, told me he had several compact cars in stock and then we landed on the scion. It was exactly what I was looking for. Great service, buying process was smooth although the price was abit out of my range, I was OK with it. The whole process took no more that 55 minutes. Thanks Sean for the smooth transaction and will refer my Aunt to come see you next month !!!

"When I first walk in the door I was greeted with a nice..."

When I first walk in the door I was greeted with a nice welcome I look around the dealership there was no sales person following me around pressuring me I thought that was a nice change from other dealerships a nice gentleman named Jamie approached me and ask if I needed help I said yes and he work with me to find the SUV I was looking for Rey the manager gave me the best price he could I would be a fool to pass up on the great deal I was getting Tom the business manager took his time to get me the rite interest rate and monthly payment that fit my budget i was very happy I would highly recommend Star Toyota to any one I know and I will tell them the pleasant experience I had shopping for a used Toyota vehicle I look forward to my next visit to star Toyota U have a customer for life Star Toyota is simply the best

Jaime sales person Tom buss mgr and Rey sales mgr

"I just bought a car in Star Toyota Pre-owned. I am a new..."

I just bought a car in Star Toyota Pre-owned. I am a new student just came from China. A lot of my friends tell me should be very careful when you buy a car. Basicly I have no idea how to find a good car with fair price. However I feel so lucky after I bought a car from Chee, he speaks perfect Chinese! He is very helpful, he explained all the details for buying a car in New York. And he also help me get very good price for my insurance! I highly recommend this sales! And I try to bring him some business!

CHEE ZHANG

"Me and my mom are very satisfied with our car purchase..."

Me and my mom are very satisfied with our car purchase from Star Toyota Pre-owned cars with the help of The Salesman - Jaime Ruiz and Tom Dunn The Business Manager we were able to get the car that we really wanted, after the bad experiences we went through with previous dealers within the last few weeks, we honestly feel that for Star Toyota to come through for us was really a BLESSING. Thanks so much.

February 12, 2013

Jaime will be happy to hear about this post. Thanks for your comments and feel free to call or stop by anytime. ANTHONY CRUZ

"I would like to thank these gentelmen who made it easy..."

I would like to thank these gentelmen who made it easy and act in a profissional manner to finish the deal, first Jaime Fsaza, Tom Dunn and Finally Ray Berios

Jaime Fsaza, Tom Dunn & Ray Berrios