Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

205-11 Northern Blvd.,
Bayside, New York 11361
Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Info
About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota of Bayside located in Queens, New York is proud to be one of the premier dealerships for the surrounding areas Greatneck, Whitestone, Flushing and Bayside. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Star Toyota of Bayside a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance or Service a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place!

About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Valet Parking on Saturdays
  • ASK ABOUT HOW TO GET $300 OFF ON A NEW CAR
Beefcake
11/20/2014

"Can I give 6 stars"

Allen tam is the man! Allen is very customer focused.easy to deal with incredibly responsive,knowledgeable about the car and genuinely made it a awesome experience.

henry.chan.1044186
11/15/2014

"Great experience"

I greeted with Kenny Tung sales person. He was so helpful, friendlines and made me felt so comportable to do business with him. This was my first time there. He gave me a good price and ease of trsaction. I made my decision in 15 minutes and got the car I wanted. It was such a comforable experience in Star Toyota. I'll recommed to all my friend.

mariellen.callaghan
10/12/2014

"Fantastic dealership !!"

Just got my 5 th car here , that has to say something about this dealership. Shopped around, and ALWAYS come back. You just cannot beat their price,friendliness, and ease of transaction. They are all genuine nice people here, making it a comfortable experience each and every time. Rich the manager a sweetheart, Anthony so helpful, thanks to You ALL !!!

mjohnsonnhp
9/17/2014

"Sales person was good, but the rest of service was not good "

I dealt with Sean Hoque Sales person and he was very friendly and helpful. He forwarded the papers to financial and the situation changed. But the next step was very hectic experience. Using finance papers they try to mesmerize people to bring the price up with so many charges like bank charges. Funny thing is that they give you cars with out approval of loan and without registering the car for months. They threaten customers that they will tow away your car. I had to return the car. But the god faith deposit I gave need to fight with them to get it back. It is not easy. Usually managers are descent to keep customers satisfaction. But I missed that part here.

donnak7
8/29/2014

"Fabulous dealership! 5 stars all the way!"

Purchased a used car for my son from Star Toyota. It was a wonderful experience! Everyone I dealt with was professional, honest and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a used Toyota vehicle. They are top notch!

laspine2
8/22/2014

"Relaxed and Pleasant experience"

This is the second time I'm leasing from Star Toyota. I had the pleasure of dealing with Richard Dumont who is honest and to the point. He always worked with me to get the deal I wanted. No nonsense or pressure. This was a delightful experience.

Irak
8/20/2014

"Excellent Experience"

My second lease with Star. Josh is excellent. Smart, honest, to the point and a really nice guy. In over 30 years of buying/leasing simply the best experience. Additionally, everyone at the dealership is friendly from prep to JT getting you through the paperwork; a seamless good experience. Will be back for car number 3 in a few months

bobbysher
8/19/2014

""The Dream Team" of car dealerships !!! "

I consider myself a tough critic--I never liked dealing with the typical " salesman" After dealing with the superstar staff at Star, they literally won me over. Rich Provenzno, the man who runs the show deserves a medal. Clearly, the entire staff operates like a fine, well oiled machine under Rich's mgmt prowess. It's not often that you walk into a business where the staff looks happy and actually likes their boss. I'm now on my third lease--the prices are rock bottom and the service is superb. I've recommended other people to Star and they call me to thank me.

Grdo3398
8/18/2014

"a truly coordinated team "

the entire team at Toyota of Bayside is so coordinated - from the initial call, to the salesperson, to the man who explained everything in the car and how it works and the final payment person - they made this a totally unstressful transaction we were listened to and had all our questions answered, not strong armed and are very happy with our purchase.

Steven Dimaiolo,Steve & Amanda

elton10
8/17/2014

"Trade-in & Buy a Pre-Owned"

Sales Agent helped me from the very beginning to delivery of car key. Loan Officer Elizabeth Corona was very patient explaining every items on the loan note. In all, I was completely satisfied with the friendly and professional services. Excellent. Now, I am having fun with this used car just bought days earlier.

Efren Rulloda (salesman)