Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

205-11 Northern Blvd.,
Bayside, New York 11361
Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside Info
About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Star Toyota of Bayside located in Queens, New York is proud to be one of the premier dealerships for the surrounding areas Greatneck, Whitestone, Flushing and Bayside. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Star Toyota of Bayside a good one - for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance or Service a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place!

About Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Valet Parking on Saturdays
  • ASK ABOUT HOW TO GET $300 OFF ON A NEW CAR
A.Bernal2015
1/13/2015

"Worst Customer Service I Ever Encountered"

I purchased a 2008 Toyota Avalon from Salesmen Edward and he was okay. The side view mirror on the driver's side was broken and the manager Ray Berrios promised a replacement will be ordered and installed. But the manager Ray has been ducking and dodging me for a month now. He never returns my calls to touch base with me on the subject. This is a complete lack of courtesy on his behalf and frankly I am insulted by this "man's" disregard and disrespect. I will never buy here again and will never recommend this dealership to anyone.

shinja23
12/01/2014

"Star Toyota Service - a JOKE & a RIP-OFF"

This is THE MOST DISHONEST RIP-OFF establishment I have ever encountered. They do NOT know what they are doing or talking about. I've given this place numerous chances, and each time they do not disappoint. Four years ago, I brought my Sienna in for an oil change and it's complimentary 20 point inspection, where they wanted to charge me about $300 to change 2 filters. Three years ago, I brought it in for the same reason, the mechanic I spoke with put me down for their packaged inspection, for almost $100! Two years ago, I brought it in and they wanted me to get a new tire because I got a nail in it. I took it to another mechanic, and from one touch on that nail, it fell right off. They didn't even touch it!?! They saw a nail and wanted to replace the entire tire. Just this past weekend, I took my Sienna to renew my registration, as well as to take care of any recalls. They do not have the parts to do the recall and failed the inspection because the rack & pinion was leaking. Quoted to replace this part for $1350!!! Again, I took my minivan to my trusted mechanic and quoted to replace the part for less than $900. After he took a closer look, it turned out the rack & pinion was not damaged, but the axle was leaking fluid. So Star Toyota Service failed my state inspection for the wrong reason. How can they do this? How can they keep on doing this? I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE. DON'T THINK ABOUT COMING HERE unless you want to get ripped off, lied to, fix and replace parts you do not need.

None

jayjay123
11/30/2014

"Team worked hard to quickly resolve a long term issue"

Vehicle had some issues that took some time to fix. Thanks to Anthony, fixing the vehicle scheduling was aggressively pushed sooner. Had huge miscommunication with vehicle price breakdown, which Phillip was able to passionately explain again. Thanks again Anthony for reaching out to me.

dcarrick9
11/30/2014

"Terrible Lies."

When some people get their first car they are excited to drive it off of the dealer's lot. For me, I was lucky I even received my car. After paying them up front, we were told we would receive the car at 11 AM with all the added parts we requested the prior week, on Saturday over a week later. At 11 AM after confirming before leaving that the car was ready, we arrived to no car. After being told for over an hour the car was on its way, we were told the car was not ready. They agreed to drive the car to our house at 1:30. At 1:45 we were told the car would be ready in 45 minutes. At 2:40 we were told the car was on the way. At 3:00 we were told the car had just left. At 4:05 the car arrived (a 20 minute commute, I am assuming the drivers took it for a spin Scion FRS). I had plans to leave at 3:00 to go out east and had hoped to enjoy the car beforehand. When the car arrived at near dusk, it had scratches, was not polished, cleaned, and waxed. Had spray on gloss drip markets. Was missing the center arm console and floor mats, and already had nearly 60 miles on it. It would take a justifiable compensation to make up for this mistake, lies, and inconvenience in order for me to consider using them ever again.

Luzmpaladines
11/28/2014

"Excellent experience"

Gilbert Martin, best manager to make business with. Finance person, very professional, friendly, and makes sure you understand every document you are signing. Overall, you can trust Star Toyota 100 % NO HIDDEN FEES!!!! like other dealers I went to. This dealer, especially the manager, Gilbert, very straight forward!!!! Really recommend it.. If I would have known before, I wouldn't have waisted so much time going to so many dealers....

Finance person.

Beefcake
11/20/2014

"Can I give 6 stars"

Allen tam is the man! Allen is very customer focused.easy to deal with incredibly responsive,knowledgeable about the car and genuinely made it a awesome experience.

henry.chan.1044186
11/15/2014

"Great experience"

I greeted with Kenny Tung sales person. He was so helpful, friendlines and made me felt so comportable to do business with him. This was my first time there. He gave me a good price and ease of trsaction. I made my decision in 15 minutes and got the car I wanted. It was such a comforable experience in Star Toyota. I'll recommed to all my friend.

mariellen.callaghan
10/12/2014

"Fantastic dealership !!"

Just got my 5 th car here , that has to say something about this dealership. Shopped around, and ALWAYS come back. You just cannot beat their price,friendliness, and ease of transaction. They are all genuine nice people here, making it a comfortable experience each and every time. Rich the manager a sweetheart, Anthony so helpful, thanks to You ALL !!!

mjohnsonnhp
9/17/2014

"Sales person was good, but the rest of service was not good "

I dealt with Sean Hoque Sales person and he was very friendly and helpful. He forwarded the papers to financial and the situation changed. But the next step was very hectic experience. Using finance papers they try to mesmerize people to bring the price up with so many charges like bank charges. Funny thing is that they give you cars with out approval of loan and without registering the car for months. They threaten customers that they will tow away your car. I had to return the car. But the god faith deposit I gave need to fight with them to get it back. It is not easy. Usually managers are descent to keep customers satisfaction. But I missed that part here.

donnak7
8/29/2014

"Fabulous dealership! 5 stars all the way!"

Purchased a used car for my son from Star Toyota. It was a wonderful experience! Everyone I dealt with was professional, honest and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a used Toyota vehicle. They are top notch!

Reviews of Jose Anthony Cruz