Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

205-11 Northern Blvd., Bayside, New York 11361
Closed 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Jose Anthony Cruz, New Vehicle Sales BDC/Internet Manager, Star Toyota and Scion of Bayside

Jose Anthony Cruz

New Vehicle Sales

October 23, 2016

"Excellent customer service"

- Starzan17

From the sales person (efren) to the Manager and all the staff (Star Toyota showroom ) I was.given an excellent service. Hassel free purchase and the car was delivered on time..

September 28, 2016

"Toyota prius GPS system problem/break down/totally blackout,"

- JianCai

Star Toyota service agent is a very sincere, willing to help car owner to get their best service possible; He explain all options to me and help me to make best decision on a repair/change GPS module. David Qin, he did his best to protect existing car owner who got into defective GPS system module. The GPS module on my Prius it proved it is a garbege, we had problems with it since our early days until it is totally breaked down couple of weeks ago. Now, after yesterday's service, it is on/and/off, still not stable yet.

September 10, 2016

"Excellent service!!"

- Cathy

Star Toyota is an excellent dealership. Star dealer(Lindsey Yao) was so comfortable to work with and you do not feel rushed at all. Lindsey takes the time to explain everything in detail to you. When I picked up my car (I'm sorry I don't remember his name) He took the time to explain all the features to me. He had to repeat it 3 times for me there were a lot of gadgets and knobs. He was so patient and kind it was a pleasure doing business with him also. This is my 9th car I have purchased and I must say out of all the dealerships I have been to I was most comfortable with Star Toyota. They make the buying process go smooth and easy. I rate them #1 !!!!!

• Valet Parking on Saturdays