Starling Chevrolet/Kissimmee

Starling Chevrolet/Kissimmee Info

David Maus Chevrolet

Dyer Chevrolet

"Smooth and easy"

We visited the dealer on a Sunday based on an internet advertised vehicle. Scott was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. We were on our way home with a new car in very little time!

Scott Shevilin

"Besides the fact that the service rep tried to take..."

Besides the fact that the service rep tried to take advantage of my situation( being broken down 1200 miles from home) and telling me the parts were not available from GM to fix my car, and that used parts were $5500 plus labor to install, and that I would be better off buying a new car, the actual work seemed to be done well. So I guess what I am saying is that the service tech did a great job, and I appreciate the work HE did, but as far as the service department as a whole, there is not a snowballs chance in key west I would ever visit your dealership again. In fact if I broke down in front of your shop, I would have it towed ANYWHERE other than there.

Noel, service advisor,

"I felt soo belittled there. I couldn't believe the..."

I felt soo belittled there. I couldn't believe the way I felt just leaving like I didn't have a choice. I'm just trying to find a reasonable vehicle at a reasonable price. Just last month my a/c went out had to pay out of pocket and they kept making it sound like there's no one else who could finance me better than them because I was a first time buyer. I just hated the experience overall. If I could go back then I wouldn't even look at them.

Tim and Internet sales manager

"Although I came in without an appointment, Sterling's..."

Although I came in without an appointment, Sterling's service advisors were able to get me on my way in a timely manner. Great Place!

Service Department

"Tim was a great saleman. He was willing to do whatever..."

Tim was a great saleman. He was willing to do whatever it took to sale me a car on my terms. I was very comfortable working with him. Now for the bad. I don't have his name, however, the finance manager was rude and brash. After disclosing my terms in which everyone seemed to agree upon, he wanted to change the rules. I was approved for a loan to walk out with no down payment. The finance manager wanted at least $500 more. I am the cash buyer. He wanted to lower the LTV of the car so I would have to come up with $500 or more to buy the car. He got loud with me as I left the dealership. I thought the customer is the one who pays his bills?

Tim, finance manager

"Prices are great, really like working with Jack Pate in..."

Prices are great, really like working with Jack Pate in sales, no high pressure. We keep coming back to this dealership whenever we buy, Jack always finds us the vehicle that we want; Tony gets the paperwork done quick.

Jack Pate and Tony

"The service was outstanding, it was the first time I went..."

The service was outstanding, it was the first time I went to buy a car where I left with a good experience. I got the car of my dreams at a good price I felt comfortable, respected and consider. Nelson Lopez my sales agent was outstanding and so was tony the financial manager. LOVE STARLING CHEVY.

Nelson Lopez

"Kim and Joe was patient and understanding. They didn't..."

Kim and Joe was patient and understanding. They didn't rush me, and make me take a deal I didn't want. I told they what I wanted and the delivered. I was pleased with their service and would recommend many others. After buying the vehicle I had many questions, and Kim gladly answered my questions.

Kim Hilley and joe

"We brought a used car and as previously mentioned -once..."

We brought a used car and as previously mentioned -once the sale has been done it is as you have fallen off the edge of the earth the used car actually had problems on the way home... not expect this from a large dealer wanted to exchange for another car next day and they stated you own it so we could give you wholesale trade in for it ....... DO NOT BUY A USED CAR FROM THIS DEALER