Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Learn More

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

tara Jackson
1/23/2015

"Great Experience"

My experience at state line Chrysler was amazing thanks to latoria kenion she was very professional she is a woman of god and it shows I was in and out and thanks to latoria I was able to purchase a brand new 2015 Dodge and I and my family oveey greatful so thank you once again

elaine
1/13/2015

"GREAT!"

Purchasing a vehicle can be very stressful. Everyone at State line made this experience so easy. The were all very k knowledgeable and courteous. I would definitely recommend.

Joe (finance)

Concernedmom
1/10/2015

"initially bad experience but they worked very hard to correc"

Initially we had complaints about service not being completed. but the. Customer service manager called and worked with us to correct problem even offered to come to house. Very impressed.

Greg and JJ

Vontae
12/05/2014

"Great Experience!"

I was very pleased with my experience at Stateline Chrysler jeep Dodge, my sales Rep Cedric did all he could to help me get into my first vehicle of my own and with that I was happy.

the happy little couple
12/04/2014

"from: carlos and jeanne marrero"

hi, I'm writing this about Paul C. Holmes, Hes a very nice salesman, and curtious, and helpful, My husband and I would recomend him to our family, and friends. we are happy he was our salesman. Thankyou again, Paul.

shoppingforaehicle
11/22/2014

"purchasing at stateline"

I have dealt with a couple salesmen and know what a good one and bad one is. Chance is definitely a great salesmen. He is very professional and isn't pushy. He doesn't try to tell you what you can afford and does what he can to help. I am thoroughly satisfied with the service Chance gave and I would deal with him again in the future.

Chance Sanford

Greg Simmons
11/18/2014

"Informative but not pushy"

My wife and I enjoyed working with Cedric. He listened to my wife when she came in looking and quickly identified 2 vehicles for us to review. As we asked questions, he provided plenty of information without being pushy to make the sale. During the negotiation process he was very helpful and respectful. Thank you Cedric.

Rob.Wadikar
11/18/2014

"My Truck Buying Experience"

To begin with, I had done my homework over the internet and at Hendricks (Concord, NC). I liked the truck Hendricks had to offer at the price, but I needed a dealership closer to my house and Stateline being in SC was an obvious choice. Vince helped me with my experience, taking the time to walk me through the Window Sticker and also helped with negotiating add-ons that the truck which wasn't a part of their initial offering. I am more than happy with Stateline and their courteous staff and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a car/truck.

Vincent Thompson

rhodes11
11/14/2014

"Great Experience"

Had an excellent salesman! He went out of his way to make my car buying experience a pleasure! Very knowledgeable! It will be my pleasure to send my friends to Cedric for all there automotive needs!!

leitnerhut
11/09/2014

"leitner"

Great service and excellent crew. I was treated very courteously by numerous employees. What else can I say. It was a pleasant experience. If I had a lot of money, I would buy more vehicles from these people.

Reviews of Cedric Fullwood