Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road,
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Learn More

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Bmarie
6/16/2015

"Awful"

Sneaky!!!!!! Sold me a car that came up with a clean car fax ....I signed papers and agreed to come back on Monday and drive car home. The day I went to pick it up right passenger side mirror was broken and spare tire was not in the car. Both of these things were not an issue first time I looked at car. They would not replace the mirror and because I signed papers on Friday they told me I was stuck with it and would not give me my money back. The manager is very rude and unprofessional. He is simply looking to make money in the stingiest way possible . DO NOT BUY HERE!!

Arutkows
5/20/2015

"Horrible experience with service. "

Worst experience I have ever had with any dealership. I took my jeep in for some warranty work, they didn't provide loaner cars, I drop it off and the next day I had to call to see if it was done they said yes, I go to pick it up and they didn't have the parts in stock (break booster). I got no phone calls and they didn't fix the issue why did it take all day to do nothing? They said they will call in a couple days when the part comes in to replace, a week goes by no phone call, I call and the part is there. Once again no loaner car, the next day I assume it's done since they said it was only going to take a few hours so I get there at 5:30pm they close at 6pm and they are still not done, I said fine I'll stick around I finally get my jeep back and drive away. At home I notice the engine cover is missing so I had to rush back because I was afraid that they would just throw it away! Plus they scratched my front fender up from leaning into the engine bay!! I will never go back there.

cmatthewsdmd
5/06/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Let me begin with saying I hate everything about buying a car. I actually will drive a car longer just so I don't have to experience the buying process, but Stateline made the experience easy and the prices were fair and not subject to repeated rounds of back and forth negotiation. If you are someone who loves to negotiate, maybe you could find a point for them to move some, but I feel like their internet price they offered was as low as reasonably possible (listed as a good deal on truecar.com) and was the initial price. The auction value they presented for my trade was also higher than I expected, making the whole process very easy. I highly recommend them as a dealership.

JD

low low
4/21/2015

"mejor que otros lugares"

gracias por ser como son sigan siendo siempre asi ayudando a toda la gente. gracias y dios los bendiga cada dia de sus vidas, gracias grcias.

floyd, the truck man
4/16/2015

"Great dealership for purchase of both cars & trucks"

I was very impressed with Julio & all the others that I delt with during the whole transaction to purchase my pre owned Toyota Tacoma at State-Line Chrysler jeep Dodge. The whole transaction was a very pleasant experience.

beck

"Excellent car shopping!!"

I had a wonderful experience leasing my Jeep Cherokee at Stateline! Everyone was helpful and courteous. I was able to lease a vehicle that exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to driving it every day! Thanks, Stateline!!

HEMI DJ80

"Excellent!"

All I can say is Dan is tha man! He put me in the truck I was looking for for an excellent deal. Everyone I dealt with there was nice. I would highly recommend stateline for all your car buying needs. I will be back in a couple years when I buy my sons first truck.

Karen K.
4/10/2015

"highly recommend"

An overall great experience when purchasing my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Stateline. I would highly recommend them when shopping for your next vehicle.

Meni Gbarbea

crickets
4/07/2015

"Great, to the point, no drawn out process. "

Gotta love the speed and service of this experience. Went in at 6pm, out the door at 820. This dealer understands the modern car buying experience. They know you've done your research, so no run around ,not scams, just here's our best deals, which was OUR best Beal. SAVED 1000 over other dealers! Without haggling!

antonio

jwereapngler
3/31/2015

"Stress Free"

I went to Stateline to do some shopping around on trading my 2008 Maxima for a Wrangler. My sales guy, Dan Buddin, was great to work with. I asked him some questions on the trade in value, my monthly payments, etc. and he gave me upfront and honest estimates before running credit or anything. I wasn't expecting to drive away in a new 2015 Wrangler Unlimited but they were able to give me a deal I couldn't refuse. The finance guy Aaron was great too, we were cracking up with some old stories.

Finance guy Aaron