Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

4.1

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Cedric Fullwood, Sales, Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Cedric Fullwood

Doug Neems, Sales, Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Doug Neems

Latoria Kenion, Sales, Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Latoria Kenion

Paul Holmes, Sales, Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Paul Holmes

July 26, 2016

"Very crooked operation they run at SLD"

- Www123

Went to state line dodge after I experienced a bait and switch at another dodge dealer, really long story short after hours of negotiations and two test drives, the salesman I had been dealing with gets the guy who I thought had the final say, we finally agreed on a price shook hands with the salesman and who I thought was a manager and started the paperwork, this is where the process gets real crooked after about 5 or 10 minutes of taking my information the manager comes over and says they can't do it for this price wth!!!

July 13, 2016

"One person can make a difference"

- dcm412

I visited a number of dealerships in the quest to find the perfect jeep. During my visits most dealerships provided that same "car dealer" experience that I expected. Then I found the jeep I was looking for at Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge. My goal was to purchase this vehicle and have the dealership also perform some modifications to the jeep. For the most part my experience was pretty ordinary until Jeff Taylor got involved. His expertise and attention to detail transformed this experience from ordinary to incredible. He definitely went above and beyond in every aspect of this process and I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership if you are looking to purchase a jeep. If you want to have any modifications done....you have to see Jeff at Stateline!!

April 24, 2016

"Recall to No Call. "

- arhuntin

I had a great experience buying my car in February 2015. I bought a 2015 Compass. About a month ago, I got repeated calls regarding a recall on my car. I'd say 8 calls total. I finally took the callin because I was hearing some noises that I thought were my breaks so I figured now would be a good time. I made an appointment for 10:45 on a Friday. Had someone drop me off after they asked me if I wanted to just wait. My service guys name was Mike. About 3 hours later, I called to get an update. I was told nothing was wrong with the recall and he wasn't sure what was wrong with my breaks and didn't know how long it would take him but he would call me back and let me know. 30 minutes before they closed, I called back for my second update. I had no car and no way to get around and did not know they needed my car this long. He said a part had to be ordered and I should get a call around 12-1pm the next day. The next day, 10 minutes before they closed, I called. A woman named Tanya answered the phone- rudely told me that Mike and his team didn't work today and they are short staffed on Saturday. With no regards to what I was trying to explain to her- said she had no idea what the update was. She finally put me on hold to go check, came back, and was extremely nasty to me. Told me it was done and could be picked up but they close in 10 minutes. Said my keys would be left with sales to be picked up the next day (Sunday). Here it is Sunday, I go to get my car, and come to find out my keys were locked inside of the car- because apparently that is what had been decided on?- and I am now running around In circles to get my car back. I have never in my life experienced this kind of treatment from a dealership or service department. I will be having minimal to no interaction with them. I'd rather pay extra for profession and respectful service than to pay for what I experienced with these people.

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., Fort Mill, SC, 29708