Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Vontae
12/05/2014

"Great Experience!"

I was very pleased with my experience at Stateline Chrysler jeep Dodge, my sales Rep Cedric did all he could to help me get into my first vehicle of my own and with that I was happy.

the happy little couple
12/04/2014

"from: carlos and jeanne marrero"

hi, I'm writing this about Paul C. Holmes, Hes a very nice salesman, and curtious, and helpful, My husband and I would recomend him to our family, and friends. we are happy he was our salesman. Thankyou again, Paul.

shoppingforaehicle
11/22/2014

"purchasing at stateline"

I have dealt with a couple salesmen and know what a good one and bad one is. Chance is definitely a great salesmen. He is very professional and isn't pushy. He doesn't try to tell you what you can afford and does what he can to help. I am thoroughly satisfied with the service Chance gave and I would deal with him again in the future.

Chance Sanford

Greg Simmons
11/18/2014

"Informative but not pushy"

My wife and I enjoyed working with Cedric. He listened to my wife when she came in looking and quickly identified 2 vehicles for us to review. As we asked questions, he provided plenty of information without being pushy to make the sale. During the negotiation process he was very helpful and respectful. Thank you Cedric.

Rob.Wadikar
11/18/2014

"My Truck Buying Experience"

To begin with, I had done my homework over the internet and at Hendricks (Concord, NC). I liked the truck Hendricks had to offer at the price, but I needed a dealership closer to my house and Stateline being in SC was an obvious choice. Vince helped me with my experience, taking the time to walk me through the Window Sticker and also helped with negotiating add-ons that the truck which wasn't a part of their initial offering. I am more than happy with Stateline and their courteous staff and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a car/truck.

Vincent Thompson

rhodes11
11/14/2014

"Great Experience"

Had an excellent salesman! He went out of his way to make my car buying experience a pleasure! Very knowledgeable! It will be my pleasure to send my friends to Cedric for all there automotive needs!!

leitnerhut
11/09/2014

"leitner"

Great service and excellent crew. I was treated very courteously by numerous employees. What else can I say. It was a pleasant experience. If I had a lot of money, I would buy more vehicles from these people.

abetaudier
11/07/2014

"Sandra Young - sales consultant at Stateline Chrysler Jeep "

Sandra Young was very attentive to helping us find what we needed as well as what we wanted. The vehicles recommended for the test drive were varying in style and manageability so that we were able to make a confident decision about the vehicle we chose. I would recommend Sandra to any of my friends and acquaintances.

andersond33
11/05/2014

"Excellent buying experiecnce "

I visited several dealerships throughout the process of buying my new Jeep and I highly recommend Stateline. I had a great time working with Paul Holmes who made it easy for me, did a fantastic job showing me all of the features, had the answers to all of my questions and was honestly excited about getting me what I wanted. I feel great about the purchase and everyone at the dealership treats you right and works hard to earn your business.

jasamb3
11/03/2014

"Easy to work with."

Ernest Johnson at Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge made finding a vehicle to fit all our needs easier than I had expected. He was able to listen to our situation and customize our buying experience making it a much more comfortable purchase than any past car buying adventure.

Reviews of Cedric Fullwood