Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road,
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Learn More

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Frustrated
1/25/2016

"Please seek other car car service!"

I'm sure the technicians are wonderful at what they do, but the service at this location is poor and the communication is horrible. I was overlooked, and other cars were pulled in front of mine having me wait longer. Save yourself some frustration and time, seek a more professional service center.

I'm not sure of the person I spoke with, but he was working the service desk on 01/25/2016 @ 3:45pm

angelica11
1/21/2016

"Awesome!!"

I purchased my Jeep Renegade without ever stepping foot into the dealership. There were no hassles or pressure. I negotiated pricing & everything over the phone & thru email. My salesman Donovan Gabriel was so helpful, he even delivered my car to me (I live over an hour away). He followed up after the sale & provided me with a link to make sure I knew how to operate the MySky roof. Donovan was very knowledgeable, helpful & friendly. He went above & beyond to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend State-line & Donovan. Thank you & I love my Jeep Renegade!!! Angela

Donovan Gabriel

margaretw
1/02/2016

"Great Dealership"

Stateline was such a pleasure doing business with. My saleman was friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. The cars are price right and I got no pressured to buy like other places I have been. I just love my new Toyota Camry. When you go to Stateline be sure to ask for SHAKEEL HARGROVE for a great buying experience.

Shakeel Hargrove

rdelat
11/09/2015

"average"

i would definitley recommend state line. took a little back and forth to agree on price but in the end Britton came through and the price was fair.

Britton

Charles
11/08/2015

"Bait and Switch"

Did most of the negotiating on the internet and was given an out the door price online via text. But when I arrived at the dealership I was told that the price I was given was a mistake. They did tell me that they had another charger they could sell me at that price. so I actually agreed because I liked the vehicle they were talking about. this was a Friday afternoon so they faxed the purchase order to my bank and since I like over an hour away I was told I could come back Monday with the check. however Sunday I received a text stating that they took a deposit on my vehicle and was "probably" sold. I called and spoke with the manager, who was rude, and was told he would call me if something changed. really?? very poor customer service and poor management! So I actually went to another dealership (Wilson Dodge) and bought the same car for $1500 less than the deal I was getting at Stateline. would not recommend the dealership and will tell every one about my experience.

Misty, janet Herra

Don Weldon
10/01/2015

"1969 to a 2013"

The sales and finance staff are top notch. They made me an offer on my 1969 Corvette to trade up to an absolutely gorgeous 2013 Grand Sport Corvette that I could not refuse. The deal was good enough that I trailered the 69 Corvette 432 miles one way to complete the trade. When I arrived and started the paperwork, the finance staff successful found financing for the deal at an even better rate than my credit union of 23 years. Top notch! Don't forget guys, my wife and I are waiting on the 2 black R/T hats to go with my 2014 R/T Ram truck and her 2014 R/T Charger. Thanks Deal #66884 Ervin & Cathy Weldon

Britton Hampton and the gentleman in finance

Knoop88
9/25/2015

"Great service!"

I just want to say thank you to the service team and sales team! There was a misunderstanding with my keys to my car but they handled it in a professional manor and got everything straightened out for me!! Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Glenn, Terrel Johnson, and the service team!

lhasaluv
9/16/2015

"1st new care"

at age 61 I purchased/leased my first brand new car. I requested navigation and love everthing about the town and country, however, I did not get navigation and did not realize it til too late. I asked how much to have installed $1200 really? I would rather have the navigation but have siurus radio(I can live without it) lesson learned. my sales rep was very nice

not sure did not get his card

KWR
8/31/2015

"Shady business practices"

This dealership has very shady business practices (in our experience). My husband saw a new vehicle from a previous model year on their website, so he clicked the "e-Price" button and provided our contact information. Shortly afterward he received an email from Philip Lemp with a price that was $300, or less than 1% cheaper than the listed price. Real special. But they do have all of our contact information now! 1st shady practice. A couple of emails were exchanged with Philip, and at 2:30 pm Philip asked what time we would be coming by the dealership to take a look at the vehicle. We pulled in to Stateline's lot at 3 pm -- 30 minutes later. We got friendly greetings from a number of salespeople. When we asked for Philip, a young salesman went back to find him. He came back with a Sales Manager (whose name I did not catch) who said something about being a "split team" on Sundays, so he had us work with that young salesman: Donavan Gabriel. No explanation of where Philip was. 2nd shady practice. Donavan was friendly, and professional if a bit green. He filled out lots of paperwork with our contact information and interviewed us about our needs and wants. My husband told him he wasn't so concerned about the payment amount as long as we could get out the door under a specific total price. We also told Donavan about our trade-in vehicle, which we didn't have with us at the time but would have gladly driven home to get if we made a deal. After collecting all of our information a second time, Donavan left to go make copies of our drivers licenses for a test drive. He came back with the keys to the vehicle and stated he'd go around back and drive the car around front for our test drive. This is when the shadiest thing of all happened. Donavan was gone for a long time, and when he came back, he said the vehicle we were interested in had been loaned out. The same vehicle he had the keys for in his hand. The same vehicle that Philip had emailed us about 30 minutes before. The same vehicle listed on the white board at the front of the dealership as a "Manager's Special." I smell bait-and-switch, and I don't blame Donavan here. While it is certainly possible that in the 30 minutes between Philip's last email to us and our arrival at the dealership that they decided to loan it out to someone, I find it unusual that the salesman would have the keys in his hand and be ready for a test drive if this was the case. Also, their website states that their Service Department is closed on Sundays, so the possibility of it being a last-minute service loaner goes way down, in my opinion. My husband even emailed Philip Lemp to tell him what took place during our visit. More than 24 hours later, we have still not received a reply. Whatever took place, it left us with a very bad feeling about Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Philip Lemp, Sales Manager (did not catch name), Donavan Gabriel

Brian
8/11/2015

"Great Sales Service"

I came in the other day to purchass a New Ram 1500. I was greeted by Salesman Cedric. He help me find what I was looking for and was very nice. He was not to pushy and was very helpful. I have bought several cars in the past from different dealerships and I believe that Cedric was the BEST. Thanks Again, And I love the new truck !

Reviews of Cedric Fullwood