Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.
Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"medical assistance"

Everything I needed to know and ask was answered and at a timely manner. Great service with salesman and dealership. They assured me that I would be treated with the best of service, and I was. Thanks for making this experience good and friendly.

Ernest Johnson

"New Jeep Grand Cherokee Purchase"

My Jeep purchase experience at Stateline was great. Amanda Allison was very helpful, honest, and transparent throughout the car buying process. She told me when I walked in that she didn't want me to leave without a Jeep and she made sure to provide everything I needed in order to leave with the Jeep of my choice. I would highly recommend Amanda and the team at Stateline.

Amanda Allison

"Great Dealership"

My Salesman Doug Neems was great to work with and a pleasure to talk to. I was able to get what I wanted accomplished and the vehicles I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Also Britton Hampton was great to work with too and did a great job. I give the place Five Star Rating...

Doug Neems, Britton Hampton

"No-hassle sales experience!"

We had a great experience at Stateline working with Mark Pender. He was patient, informative and made us feel right at home. He only showed us what we asked him to and never once tried to 'upsell' us. If we were in the market for another vehicle any time soon, we would happily return to Stateline.

Mark Pender

"Great folks"

This is our 3rd purchase from Stateline and every experience has been great. The Sales folks are friendly and helpful. The service folks are wonderful and quick and keep me informed. This is my favorite dealership in the FM Area.

Paul Holmes & Ian

"Fantastic personal service"

Working with Stateline Chrysler was a real joy! They made picking up our 2015 Chrysler 200 easy!The whole team was excellent. I would like to give a shout out to Douglas Neems for going above and beyond every step of the way. In addition, a special thanks goes to Robert Thompson for his kindness and Jeff Cropp, who represented your company so well at the school board meeting. Thanks again, Stateline for a pleasant and satisfying experience. I give you all a grade of A+.

Douglas Neems

"Bought a new Wrangler at Stateline - GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"

I spoke with Dan Buddin @ Stateline during a service appointment about 1 month ago. I told him I would be in the market for a Wrangler in 3-4 weeks. Dan graciously let me drive a Jeep, applied no pressure at all, and sent me fliers in the mail to keep in touch. Dan was very attentive to explain features, return phone calls, locate vehicles, and secure the final deal, even in light of other deals being proposed by other dealerships. He has been available via cell/txt, e-mail and in-person, and this availability made me very comfortable with the purchase of our new Wrangler. Car buying is not always an easy/comfortable process but Dan and the Stateline team made it enjoyable. My family has two Chrysler products, and we always get them serviced at Stateline – we will continue to use and recommend the services your dealership offers based on this experience.

Dan Buddin

"Kudos to Chenika"

I was very impressed with Chenika's knowledge and demonstrations of the new Jeep Limited which I purchased. She was awesome and I was very satisfied with all of her patience, time and knowledge of this vehicle. I will definitely recommend her as well as your dealership to all my friends. She is excellent with her customer service skills !!!! I also appreciate Latorria's assistance when I came back to pick my new vehicle up.

Chenika Gadsen

"great experience"

Clay was very helpful to me when locating a car for me. He was very polite and great to work with. I would recommend stateline to friends and tell them about this.

Clay Williams

"Satisfied"

Was very happy with my purchase from Stateline. I was recommended by a family member who also had a pleasant experience. Dealer priced my Charger for thousands under MSRP.

Paul Holmes