Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road,
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Learn More

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

dcm412
7/13/2016

"One person can make a difference"

I visited a number of dealerships in the quest to find the perfect jeep. During my visits most dealerships provided that same "car dealer" experience that I expected. Then I found the jeep I was looking for at Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge. My goal was to purchase this vehicle and have the dealership also perform some modifications to the jeep. For the most part my experience was pretty ordinary until Jeff Taylor got involved. His expertise and attention to detail transformed this experience from ordinary to incredible. He definitely went above and beyond in every aspect of this process and I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership if you are looking to purchase a jeep. If you want to have any modifications done....you have to see Jeff at Stateline!!

Jeff Taylor

arhuntin
4/24/2016

"Recall to No Call. "

I had a great experience buying my car in February 2015. I bought a 2015 Compass. About a month ago, I got repeated calls regarding a recall on my car. I'd say 8 calls total. I finally took the callin because I was hearing some noises that I thought were my breaks so I figured now would be a good time. I made an appointment for 10:45 on a Friday. Had someone drop me off after they asked me if I wanted to just wait. My service guys name was Mike. About 3 hours later, I called to get an update. I was told nothing was wrong with the recall and he wasn't sure what was wrong with my breaks and didn't know how long it would take him but he would call me back and let me know. 30 minutes before they closed, I called back for my second update. I had no car and no way to get around and did not know they needed my car this long. He said a part had to be ordered and I should get a call around 12-1pm the next day. The next day, 10 minutes before they closed, I called. A woman named Tanya answered the phone- rudely told me that Mike and his team didn't work today and they are short staffed on Saturday. With no regards to what I was trying to explain to her- said she had no idea what the update was. She finally put me on hold to go check, came back, and was extremely nasty to me. Told me it was done and could be picked up but they close in 10 minutes. Said my keys would be left with sales to be picked up the next day (Sunday). Here it is Sunday, I go to get my car, and come to find out my keys were locked inside of the car- because apparently that is what had been decided on?- and I am now running around In circles to get my car back. I have never in my life experienced this kind of treatment from a dealership or service department. I will be having minimal to no interaction with them. I'd rather pay extra for profession and respectful service than to pay for what I experienced with these people.

Mike, Tanya

Kerry P
3/13/2016

"Paul was very helpful"

I went to Stateline a few weeks ago to look at the Promaster City Vans. Mr. Paul Swinson put me in one to test drive. It drove fine but it was not the model I was looking for. Stateline did not have what I wanted but besides that, I was still in discovery and shopping modes. Nissan was not completely off the table yet. Paul was very helpful and patient with me. He answered every question I had. I would recommend this dealership. Thank you Paul, Kerry P.

Paul Swinson

DTScott
3/13/2016

"Professional & caring"

Thank you Stateline for the great experience helping us find the perfect Durango. Margot Miller and Shakeel Hargrove went above and beyond to help us find exactly what we were looking for. They made our experience extremely easy, fast and a perfect financial fit for our needs. Much appreciation for all of your help and time. Looking forward to our next purchase.

Shakeel Hargrove & Margot Miller

mscat62
3/03/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!"

My husband and I had an awesome experience. Cedric was great! We will come back to get our next car. Thanks again for all your help. Catrina Reese

Sandra
2/26/2016

"Excellent dealer"

Pleasure doing business with Stateline. Will definitely purchase our next vehicle from Stateline. Saw a vehicle online. Did an online inquiry. Received an email from Mr Lemp. Agreed on a price and car was delivered to my house. Great service..

Phillip Lemp

Frustrated
1/25/2016

"Please seek other car car service!"

I'm sure the technicians are wonderful at what they do, but the service at this location is poor and the communication is horrible. I was overlooked, and other cars were pulled in front of mine having me wait longer. Save yourself some frustration and time, seek a more professional service center.

I'm not sure of the person I spoke with, but he was working the service desk on 01/25/2016 @ 3:45pm

angelica11
1/21/2016

"Awesome!!"

I purchased my Jeep Renegade without ever stepping foot into the dealership. There were no hassles or pressure. I negotiated pricing & everything over the phone & thru email. My salesman Donovan Gabriel was so helpful, he even delivered my car to me (I live over an hour away). He followed up after the sale & provided me with a link to make sure I knew how to operate the MySky roof. Donovan was very knowledgeable, helpful & friendly. He went above & beyond to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend State-line & Donovan. Thank you & I love my Jeep Renegade!!! Angela

Donovan Gabriel

margaretw
1/02/2016

"Great Dealership"

Stateline was such a pleasure doing business with. My saleman was friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. The cars are price right and I got no pressured to buy like other places I have been. I just love my new Toyota Camry. When you go to Stateline be sure to ask for SHAKEEL HARGROVE for a great buying experience.

Shakeel Hargrove

rdelat
11/09/2015

"average"

i would definitley recommend state line. took a little back and forth to agree on price but in the end Britton came through and the price was fair.

Britton