Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road,
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Learn More

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Kerry P
3/13/2016

"Paul was very helpful"

I went to Stateline a few weeks ago to look at the Promaster City Vans. Mr. Paul Swinson put me in one to test drive. It drove fine but it was not the model I was looking for. Stateline did not have what I wanted but besides that, I was still in discovery and shopping modes. Nissan was not completely off the table yet. Paul was very helpful and patient with me. He answered every question I had. I would recommend this dealership. Thank you Paul, Kerry P.

Paul Swinson

DTScott
3/13/2016

"Professional & caring"

Thank you Stateline for the great experience helping us find the perfect Durango. Margot Miller and Shakeel Hargrove went above and beyond to help us find exactly what we were looking for. They made our experience extremely easy, fast and a perfect financial fit for our needs. Much appreciation for all of your help and time. Looking forward to our next purchase.

Shakeel Hargrove & Margot Miller

mscat62
3/03/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!"

My husband and I had an awesome experience. Cedric was great! We will come back to get our next car. Thanks again for all your help. Catrina Reese

Sandra
2/26/2016

"Excellent dealer"

Pleasure doing business with Stateline. Will definitely purchase our next vehicle from Stateline. Saw a vehicle online. Did an online inquiry. Received an email from Mr Lemp. Agreed on a price and car was delivered to my house. Great service..

Phillip Lemp

Frustrated
1/25/2016

"Please seek other car car service!"

I'm sure the technicians are wonderful at what they do, but the service at this location is poor and the communication is horrible. I was overlooked, and other cars were pulled in front of mine having me wait longer. Save yourself some frustration and time, seek a more professional service center.

I'm not sure of the person I spoke with, but he was working the service desk on 01/25/2016 @ 3:45pm

angelica11
1/21/2016

"Awesome!!"

I purchased my Jeep Renegade without ever stepping foot into the dealership. There were no hassles or pressure. I negotiated pricing & everything over the phone & thru email. My salesman Donovan Gabriel was so helpful, he even delivered my car to me (I live over an hour away). He followed up after the sale & provided me with a link to make sure I knew how to operate the MySky roof. Donovan was very knowledgeable, helpful & friendly. He went above & beyond to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend State-line & Donovan. Thank you & I love my Jeep Renegade!!! Angela

Donovan Gabriel

margaretw
1/02/2016

"Great Dealership"

Stateline was such a pleasure doing business with. My saleman was friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. The cars are price right and I got no pressured to buy like other places I have been. I just love my new Toyota Camry. When you go to Stateline be sure to ask for SHAKEEL HARGROVE for a great buying experience.

Shakeel Hargrove

rdelat
11/09/2015

"average"

i would definitley recommend state line. took a little back and forth to agree on price but in the end Britton came through and the price was fair.

Britton

Charles
11/08/2015

"Bait and Switch"

Did most of the negotiating on the internet and was given an out the door price online via text. But when I arrived at the dealership I was told that the price I was given was a mistake. They did tell me that they had another charger they could sell me at that price. so I actually agreed because I liked the vehicle they were talking about. this was a Friday afternoon so they faxed the purchase order to my bank and since I like over an hour away I was told I could come back Monday with the check. however Sunday I received a text stating that they took a deposit on my vehicle and was "probably" sold. I called and spoke with the manager, who was rude, and was told he would call me if something changed. really?? very poor customer service and poor management! So I actually went to another dealership (Wilson Dodge) and bought the same car for $1500 less than the deal I was getting at Stateline. would not recommend the dealership and will tell every one about my experience.

Misty, janet Herra

Don Weldon
10/01/2015

"1969 to a 2013"

The sales and finance staff are top notch. They made me an offer on my 1969 Corvette to trade up to an absolutely gorgeous 2013 Grand Sport Corvette that I could not refuse. The deal was good enough that I trailered the 69 Corvette 432 miles one way to complete the trade. When I arrived and started the paperwork, the finance staff successful found financing for the deal at an even better rate than my credit union of 23 years. Top notch! Don't forget guys, my wife and I are waiting on the 2 black R/T hats to go with my 2014 R/T Ram truck and her 2014 R/T Charger. Thanks Deal #66884 Ervin & Cathy Weldon

Britton Hampton and the gentleman in finance

Reviews of Cedric Fullwood