Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road,
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Learn More

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

floyd, the truck man
4/16/2015

"Great dealership for purchase of both cars & trucks"

I was very impressed with Julio & all the others that I delt with during the whole transaction to purchase my pre owned Toyota Tacoma at State-Line Chrysler jeep Dodge. The whole transaction was a very pleasant experience.

beck

"Excellent car shopping!!"

I had a wonderful experience leasing my Jeep Cherokee at Stateline! Everyone was helpful and courteous. I was able to lease a vehicle that exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to driving it every day! Thanks, Stateline!!

HEMI DJ80

"Excellent!"

All I can say is Dan is tha man! He put me in the truck I was looking for for an excellent deal. Everyone I dealt with there was nice. I would highly recommend stateline for all your car buying needs. I will be back in a couple years when I buy my sons first truck.

Karen K.
4/10/2015

"highly recommend"

An overall great experience when purchasing my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Stateline. I would highly recommend them when shopping for your next vehicle.

Meni Gbarbea

crickets
4/07/2015

"Great, to the point, no drawn out process. "

Gotta love the speed and service of this experience. Went in at 6pm, out the door at 820. This dealer understands the modern car buying experience. They know you've done your research, so no run around ,not scams, just here's our best deals, which was OUR best Beal. SAVED 1000 over other dealers! Without haggling!

antonio

jwereapngler
3/31/2015

"Stress Free"

I went to Stateline to do some shopping around on trading my 2008 Maxima for a Wrangler. My sales guy, Dan Buddin, was great to work with. I asked him some questions on the trade in value, my monthly payments, etc. and he gave me upfront and honest estimates before running credit or anything. I wasn't expecting to drive away in a new 2015 Wrangler Unlimited but they were able to give me a deal I couldn't refuse. The finance guy Aaron was great too, we were cracking up with some old stories.

Finance guy Aaron

KnightRam
3/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I walked in looking to get my dream truck, I drove off in my dream truck. Everyone I worked with was extremely courteous, especially Mark who took great care of me. Absolutely great experience from the start, they made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier with my experience and my truck.

jjoplin137
3/19/2015

"Best Possible Buying Experience"

Mark Zban was an excellent salesman to work with. He was very knowledgeable and understanding in what I was searching for. We had a specific price range that I was looking to be in and he was able to give me multiple options and choices in that specific price range. He was never pushy and never tried to sell me something that I really wasn’t looking to purchase. I will defiantly be purchasing me and my wife’s future vehicles from this same dealership. This is a buyers Dealership not a Dealer that is there to sell. Great experience buying my new Jeep Cherokee. Even dealing with Aaron Park in finance was a great experience everyone I talked to or walked by in this place was very friendly and the whole place had a great atmosphere about it.

Mark Zban

AbusedbyStateline
3/06/2015

"Love my Ram, hate the service at Stateline"

Since my original complaint, I was contact my Randy the Service Manager at Stateline. He went out of his way to listen to m issues, apologize for any troubles caused and actually ensure that my issues were resolved. Randy also agreed to issue a refund check for the $40 I was charged to top off the nitrogen in my tires. Overall I'd say Stateline is attempting to make my wife and myself happy customers. Thanks Randy! ________________ My wife (Dana) and I have a 2013 Ram that we got from Stateline. Love the truck but we seriously want to get rid of it solely due to the service we get from Stateline. (1) For the cost of these trucks, you can never get a loaner vehicle. (2) The Service Dept. is always overbooked. (3) If you check our record, we were actually charged to top off the nitrogen in the tires. I was told the pressure would not fluctuate as much with nitrogen. Only to find out Stateline tops off the nitrogen with regular air then charges the customer to replace the nitrogen. (4) We bought the oil change package. Brought the truck in due to a recall. The oil was at 95%, the Tech changed the oil without discussing it with us and they tried to apply it to one of our prepaid oil changes. Bottom line, we could have a Lexus for the cost of this truck with much better service. I'm frustrated and tired of beng treated like crap. Many, many people like this truck but I will not refer them because of the POOR service we get on a continuous basis. I'm sure you don't give a darn but I'm tired and just want someone to know we will never get another vehichle from Stateline again.

The entire darn service team

Mike
3/06/2015

"Best Possible Jeep Buying Experience"

It's not often that you can get a complete auto purchase and trade-in, start to finish, done in one day. This is particularly true when the dealership is over two hours away. Well, the fine team at Stateline helped me do just that on my recent purchase of a new Jeep Wrangler. The good experience began with Shannon from Internet Sales quickly responding by phone to my early evening inquiry, and then following-up with answers to my many questions. Shannon set up an appointment for me to meet with Perry in new car sales the following morning, and he was a great guy who came across as very "genuine". I was very prepared with my expectations of the final numbers and so was he, and I was not feeling too confidant that we would reach a deal after seeing the initial proposal and our distance apart price wise. However, after some negotiations and seeing Perry go to bat for me, we soon reached a deal that both sides were comfortable with and sealed the deal. I met and dealt with several other Stateline employees, and was treated well by all. I highly recommend Perry and the entire Stateline team to handle all of your automotive needs. Mike Newman

Perry