Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

800 Gold Hill Road,
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Info
About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc.

Welcome to Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, here you can shop for new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or used cars at our Fort Mill dealership serving Charlotte, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Rock Hill Metro area. Come visit us to test drive a Chrysler Jeep Dodge, speak to one of our certified Chrysler Jeep Dodge experts, or discuss auto financing options. You can also reach us via phone at (803) 396-1000. Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge always has a wide selection of quality autos from Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Charlotte and greater Greenville area. Our wide selection of new and used cars ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for.

About Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. Learn More

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 4:00 PM

cmatthewsdmd
5/06/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Let me begin with saying I hate everything about buying a car. I actually will drive a car longer just so I don't have to experience the buying process, but Stateline made the experience easy and the prices were fair and not subject to repeated rounds of back and forth negotiation. If you are someone who loves to negotiate, maybe you could find a point for them to move some, but I feel like their internet price they offered was as low as reasonably possible (listed as a good deal on truecar.com) and was the initial price. The auction value they presented for my trade was also higher than I expected, making the whole process very easy. I highly recommend them as a dealership.

JD

low low
4/21/2015

"mejor que otros lugares"

gracias por ser como son sigan siendo siempre asi ayudando a toda la gente. gracias y dios los bendiga cada dia de sus vidas, gracias grcias.

floyd, the truck man
4/16/2015

"Great dealership for purchase of both cars & trucks"

I was very impressed with Julio & all the others that I delt with during the whole transaction to purchase my pre owned Toyota Tacoma at State-Line Chrysler jeep Dodge. The whole transaction was a very pleasant experience.

beck

"Excellent car shopping!!"

I had a wonderful experience leasing my Jeep Cherokee at Stateline! Everyone was helpful and courteous. I was able to lease a vehicle that exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to driving it every day! Thanks, Stateline!!

HEMI DJ80

"Excellent!"

All I can say is Dan is tha man! He put me in the truck I was looking for for an excellent deal. Everyone I dealt with there was nice. I would highly recommend stateline for all your car buying needs. I will be back in a couple years when I buy my sons first truck.

Karen K.
4/10/2015

"highly recommend"

An overall great experience when purchasing my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Stateline. I would highly recommend them when shopping for your next vehicle.

Meni Gbarbea

crickets
4/07/2015

"Great, to the point, no drawn out process. "

Gotta love the speed and service of this experience. Went in at 6pm, out the door at 820. This dealer understands the modern car buying experience. They know you've done your research, so no run around ,not scams, just here's our best deals, which was OUR best Beal. SAVED 1000 over other dealers! Without haggling!

antonio

jwereapngler
3/31/2015

"Stress Free"

I went to Stateline to do some shopping around on trading my 2008 Maxima for a Wrangler. My sales guy, Dan Buddin, was great to work with. I asked him some questions on the trade in value, my monthly payments, etc. and he gave me upfront and honest estimates before running credit or anything. I wasn't expecting to drive away in a new 2015 Wrangler Unlimited but they were able to give me a deal I couldn't refuse. The finance guy Aaron was great too, we were cracking up with some old stories.

Finance guy Aaron

KnightRam
3/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I walked in looking to get my dream truck, I drove off in my dream truck. Everyone I worked with was extremely courteous, especially Mark who took great care of me. Absolutely great experience from the start, they made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier with my experience and my truck.

jjoplin137
3/19/2015

"Best Possible Buying Experience"

Mark Zban was an excellent salesman to work with. He was very knowledgeable and understanding in what I was searching for. We had a specific price range that I was looking to be in and he was able to give me multiple options and choices in that specific price range. He was never pushy and never tried to sell me something that I really wasn’t looking to purchase. I will defiantly be purchasing me and my wife’s future vehicles from this same dealership. This is a buyers Dealership not a Dealer that is there to sell. Great experience buying my new Jeep Cherokee. Even dealing with Aaron Park in finance was a great experience everyone I talked to or walked by in this place was very friendly and the whole place had a great atmosphere about it.

Mark Zban