Stateline Fiat

Makes: FIAT|Service Center

Stateline Fiat

Stateline Fiat Info
About Stateline Fiat

Stateline FIAT in Fort Mill is proud to serve Charlotte, Rock Hill and Monroe with quality FIAT cars. With the latest models like the FIAT 500, 500 Lounge, 500 Sport, 500 Pop and 500C, we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 800 Gold Hill Road Suite 101 and test drive a new FIAT or used car. Our greater Monroe, Charlotte and Rock Hill customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. Stateline FIAT provides Fort Mill customers with a variety of specials on used FIAT and pre owned cars. In addition, we offer financing services, including FIAT leases and auto loans as well as car financing specials so you can get into the new FIAT or used car you want without a problem. Our new and used FIAT car dealership has a full service auto repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new FIAT or used car. Whether you need FIAT auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or FIAT auto parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Fort Mill area FIAT dealership or give us call today!

About Stateline Fiat

Friday Closed

Saturday Closed

topolino
6/10/2012

"The experience we encountered at Stateline Fiat was..."

The experience we encountered at Stateline Fiat was wonderful,we sent an e-mail to Jason Harrill about the vehicle we were interested in,and withing a day we had a quote on the vehicle,and it was available. We had been looking for a car,for months,but no one seems to answer questions that we had,where Jason did just that, answered our question, and worked with us on price and the deal was struck. We traveled from North Carolina to purchase our car, and the trip was well worth it, the staff that worked with us was professional,friendly,and extremely courteous. We love our Fiat,and to have worked with Stateline our experience on buying a car was non stressful. Thank you Stateline Frank & PattiJean Spinillo

Jason Harrill, Lanier Pegues,Joe Watts

Onoosh
6/05/2012

"We loved our experience with Stateline Fiat, and would..."

We loved our experience with Stateline Fiat, and would send friends to see them any time! Emilio and Jason treated us like royalty from the second we entered the showroom--pardon, the "studio." :-) Our car was ready when it was supposed to be (staged with a giant red bow on it) the financing was worked out to our distinct advantage, including a second (surprise!!) military saving, and Emilio didn't rush through the explanations, even when the questions must surely have been dumb. He and Jason were more than gracious: they were welcoming and friendly. We didn't feel rushed, we didn't feel pressured. We loved Stateline Fiat, we love the new car! Viva Fiat, viva Stateline!!

Emilio, Jason

catbearmorris
4/30/2012

"Great inventory to choose from. Emilio (salesman) was..."

Great inventory to choose from. Emilio (salesman) was awesome! Very informative during the tryout ride. Very helpful explaining all features available. just a great experience!

Emilio

lguerity
4/26/2012

"Everything was very professional and our sales person was..."

Everything was very professional and our sales person was very helpful. I liked that it didn't take all day like I have experienced with other dealerships. Lanier was very patient also as I waffled on what color to pick! Thanks!

Lanier Pegues, Jason

grtguyinbos
4/25/2012

"The folks at Stateline Fiat were uuber responsive from..."

The folks at Stateline Fiat were uuber responsive from the very get-go. I first contacted them by email because of a heavy travel schedule. They were able to give me a lot of detailed information (even about pricing!) via email in advance of my visit. When we went there to look around and test-drive, they were even better! We had made an appointment - were greeted at the door, and personally attended to as much as we wanted. (We were also left alone as much as we wanted also - so that we could discuss our buying decision privately.) I've bought many cars over the years, and honestly don't recall ever having it been this easy. Not only is our little Fiat 500C a fabulous car with today's gas prices (and fun to drive too), but the guys and girls who run this dealership are tops. Definitely check this place, and the Fiats, out!

Jason and Jim

EvetteGlessAlu
4/21/2012

"My experience with Stateline Fiat in Fort Mill SC was a..."

My experience with Stateline Fiat in Fort Mill SC was a pleasure. Everyone was so friendly and there was not any high sales pressure involved at any time. I first looked at the Fiat 500 in November of 2011 and went back two more times, before I made a final decision to purchase a Fiat 500 Pop on the last day of March 2012. Jevone Johnson was my Sales Associate and she was TOP KNOTCH! She has excellent product knowledge and she was just a joy to work with. When Jevone was not available she made sure all our needs were taken care of by her peers, Lanier and Emilio. They were just as friendly and helpful as Jevone. Jason and Joe handled all the paperwork involved in our purchase and it was a painless and efficient process. I am very happy with the customer service I received at Stateline Fiat and look forward to many more years of dealing with them for the care of my Fiat. Evette Gless-Alu

Jevone Robinson

bentino1
4/14/2012

"I LOVE my new Fiat 500 and the experience a buying it was..."

I LOVE my new Fiat 500 and the experience a buying it was enjoyable and seamless at Stateline Fiat. I had been looking at Fiats online and knew what I wanted in the car. When I got to the lot, I was greeted by Lanier, who walked me to my car after asking a few questions about what I wanted. A short test drive later, I knew that this was the car I was going to purchase. A quick credit check, and Lanier came back with several financing options that all were within my required payment level. I needed to leave that evening, but Lanier was prompt about contacting me the next day when we discussed which option I wanted to go with. By that evening I returned to Stateline where the paperwork was ready and Jeff sat down with me to go over all the options. Lanier went over the workings of the Fiat with me, and within an hour I was on the road with my new Fiat! It was truly seamless and easy. I kept waiting for a 'we need more information' or a 'but' which never came. I couldn't believe it was so easy! A couple days later, I returned with my Fiat to have the Enviroguard applied. I was in and out withing 45 minutes. I will continue to drive to Stateline for service on this vehicle even though it is over an hour away from me. These guys and gals have great customer service! Thank you Stateline!!

Lanier and Jeff

tbishop66
4/13/2012

"This was the best new car buying experience my wife and I..."

This was the best new car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. No pressure, great prices and in and out of the dealership in under 3 hours. (which included multiple test drives and and quick dinner) The staff is friendly, very helpful and easy to work with. Would recommend the dealership to anyone who is looking for a great car at a great car buying experience.

Joe Watts, Jim Williams, Jason Harrill

BlueSword5
4/13/2012

"I had a very good experience with Stateline. I was..."

I had a very good experience with Stateline. I was worried because there are horror stories about new car dealerships. When doing research it seemed that the price they were offering was a reasonable one and I don't regret my purchase at all. Which I have to say is a really nice feeling.

Lanier Pegues, Jason Harrill, Joe Watts

mmorales78
3/14/2012

"Jason was suppost to help me. I've been leaving messages..."

Jason was suppost to help me. I've been leaving messages and calling the dealer and NO ONE returned my calls. I took my business else where. I wouldn't waste my time dealing with him or anyone else.

Jason

mmorales78 responded to this review

April 14, 2012

If the dealer would have returned my calls (again), they would have known that I have secured a $8000 for a down payment and had a great co-signer. Again, worst customer service ever. So to say, I did get my Fiat 500 Gucci from another dealer where they had EXCELLENT customer service... And I have no regrets. Your lost Stateline Fiat!!!!

Stateline Fiat responded to this review

April 13, 2012

Unfortunately this customer, user name "mmorales78", was unable to secure financing here at the dealership due to current personal financial issues. This customer was also unable to secure financing with outside lenders of their own due to the same circumstances. The customer was notified about this circumstance and we regret that we were unable to help him purchase a vehicle.