Stateline Fiat

800 Gold Hill Rd., Suite 101,
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
Stateline Fiat Info
About Stateline Fiat

Stateline FIAT in Fort Mill is proud to serve Charlotte, Rock Hill and Monroe with quality FIAT cars. With the latest models like the FIAT 500, 500 Lounge, 500 Sport, 500 Pop and 500C, we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 800 Gold Hill Road Suite 101 and test drive a new FIAT or used car. Our greater Monroe, Charlotte and Rock Hill customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. Stateline FIAT provides Fort Mill customers with a variety of specials on used FIAT and pre owned cars. In addition, we offer financing services, including FIAT leases and auto loans as well as car financing specials so you can get into the new FIAT or used car you want without a problem. Our new and used FIAT car dealership has a full service auto repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new FIAT or used car. Whether you need FIAT auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or FIAT auto parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Fort Mill area FIAT dealership or give us call today!

About Stateline Fiat

Friday Closed

Saturday Closed

alessandra.girardmacmahon
8/28/2012

"Was NOT your typical car dealership. MUCH BETTER! They..."

Was NOT your typical car dealership. MUCH BETTER! They were not pushy, were extremely knowledgeble about their products and friendly. They were straight forward about pricing instead of the usual good cop / bad cop like other dealership saying: let me talk to my manager....We experienced NONE of that. Would Highly recommend! paperwork was fast and clear. No surprises.

Rebecca & Joe

gaye dimmick
8/19/2012

"Stateline Fiat made buying a car so easy I was..."

Stateline Fiat made buying a car so easy I was amazed.They knew what I wanted and they knew my needs. They say welcome to the Fiat family....and I do indeed feel like I joined a family...great product,great prices great deals and excellent customer service.Jevonne was stellar as was all the others I had interaction with...Thanks Stateline for making my car buying experience literally painless!

Jevonne Robinson

jslishia
8/02/2012

"So we just moved to the Charlotte area and we needed..."

So we just moved to the Charlotte area and we needed another car. Currently my wife and I have a Volkswagen CC but we thought about getting a smaller euro style car for our second car. The Fiat caught our attention and we decided to check one out. After emailing Lanier a few times we decided to take a trip to Fort Mill to drive the car. We drove it and decided it wasn't the right color scheme for us. Finally we figured out that we wanted the 5-spd in Green and Lanier found us the perfect one...Needless to say it's sitting in our driveway right now! Thanks Lanier for being absolutely perfect! We are definitely advocates for you and Stateline Fiat!

Lanier Pegues

ritahono
6/11/2012

"I have to say that buying my Fiat was the best car..."

I have to say that buying my Fiat was the best car purchasing experience I ever had. I was in and out within an hour. I love my new Fiat Lounge. I would recommend it to anyone.

Lavonne

topolino
6/10/2012

"The experience we encountered at Stateline Fiat was..."

The experience we encountered at Stateline Fiat was wonderful,we sent an e-mail to Jason Harrill about the vehicle we were interested in,and withing a day we had a quote on the vehicle,and it was available. We had been looking for a car,for months,but no one seems to answer questions that we had,where Jason did just that, answered our question, and worked with us on price and the deal was struck. We traveled from North Carolina to purchase our car, and the trip was well worth it, the staff that worked with us was professional,friendly,and extremely courteous. We love our Fiat,and to have worked with Stateline our experience on buying a car was non stressful. Thank you Stateline Frank & PattiJean Spinillo

Jason Harrill, Lanier Pegues,Joe Watts

Onoosh
6/05/2012

"We loved our experience with Stateline Fiat, and would..."

We loved our experience with Stateline Fiat, and would send friends to see them any time! Emilio and Jason treated us like royalty from the second we entered the showroom--pardon, the "studio." :-) Our car was ready when it was supposed to be (staged with a giant red bow on it) the financing was worked out to our distinct advantage, including a second (surprise!!) military saving, and Emilio didn't rush through the explanations, even when the questions must surely have been dumb. He and Jason were more than gracious: they were welcoming and friendly. We didn't feel rushed, we didn't feel pressured. We loved Stateline Fiat, we love the new car! Viva Fiat, viva Stateline!!

Emilio, Jason

catbearmorris
4/30/2012

"Great inventory to choose from. Emilio (salesman) was..."

Great inventory to choose from. Emilio (salesman) was awesome! Very informative during the tryout ride. Very helpful explaining all features available. just a great experience!

Emilio

lguerity
4/26/2012

"Everything was very professional and our sales person was..."

Everything was very professional and our sales person was very helpful. I liked that it didn't take all day like I have experienced with other dealerships. Lanier was very patient also as I waffled on what color to pick! Thanks!

Lanier Pegues, Jason

grtguyinbos
4/25/2012

"The folks at Stateline Fiat were uuber responsive from..."

The folks at Stateline Fiat were uuber responsive from the very get-go. I first contacted them by email because of a heavy travel schedule. They were able to give me a lot of detailed information (even about pricing!) via email in advance of my visit. When we went there to look around and test-drive, they were even better! We had made an appointment - were greeted at the door, and personally attended to as much as we wanted. (We were also left alone as much as we wanted also - so that we could discuss our buying decision privately.) I've bought many cars over the years, and honestly don't recall ever having it been this easy. Not only is our little Fiat 500C a fabulous car with today's gas prices (and fun to drive too), but the guys and girls who run this dealership are tops. Definitely check this place, and the Fiats, out!

Jason and Jim

EvetteGlessAlu
4/21/2012

"My experience with Stateline Fiat in Fort Mill SC was a..."

My experience with Stateline Fiat in Fort Mill SC was a pleasure. Everyone was so friendly and there was not any high sales pressure involved at any time. I first looked at the Fiat 500 in November of 2011 and went back two more times, before I made a final decision to purchase a Fiat 500 Pop on the last day of March 2012. Jevone Johnson was my Sales Associate and she was TOP KNOTCH! She has excellent product knowledge and she was just a joy to work with. When Jevone was not available she made sure all our needs were taken care of by her peers, Lanier and Emilio. They were just as friendly and helpful as Jevone. Jason and Joe handled all the paperwork involved in our purchase and it was a painless and efficient process. I am very happy with the customer service I received at Stateline Fiat and look forward to many more years of dealing with them for the care of my Fiat. Evette Gless-Alu

Jevone Robinson