Sternberg Chrysler

Jasper, Indiana 47546
Sternberg Chrysler Info

vstephens
2/01/2016

"New Sternberg Customer Purchase"

Danny Schwoeppe worked really hard to help in making my decision on the vehicle I really wanted. He went above and beyond in customer service. I would highly recommend him as a salesperson to deal with. Everyone at Sternberg's was very pleasant and friendly when you entered the showroom. Danny even took the time to explain a lot of things about the "hot" cars to my 11 year old grandson and show him the engine.

Danny Schwoeppe

Farina1406
1/31/2016

"I bought my Van from Dan the Man!!!"

Dan was awesome and let me drive as many vehicles as I wanted since I was not sure what I wanted. Not only did I get a great vehicle, great price, but also a great Salesman who we will be buying ALL of our cars through now! Thank you for helping me pick out a great Van!

Dan Schwoeppe

CarolH
1/20/2016

"Amazing Service!"

My experience with Sternberg's was amazing. They strive to take care of you in every way possible as a customer. My salesman Danny made sure I was comfortable with my vehicle choice that was right for me. The service department follows up the next day after your purchase to make sure you know they are there for you. I can't say enough good stuff about this dealership. I would recommend any of my friends to purchase here! My husband and I started out at the Chrysler dealership in Evansville IN just because we was in town for a doctor apt. We decided to just look around and see what we would like for our next vehicle. We found it hard to get service and when we did the gentleman asked where we was from we told him Jasper. He actually commented to us that was funny cause a lot people around her go to the Chrysler dealer in Jasper to make their purchase. We left went back to Jasper to Sternberg's . We really didn't have any intentions of actually purchasing a vehicle at the time we was just looking. Our salesman was so wonderful we ended up purchasing what we wanted and we couldn't be any happier! Love this dealership! Will never shop for a vehicle any where else again!

Danny Schwoeppe, Andy Kuczyinski