Sternberg Chrysler

Jasper, Indiana 47546
Sternberg Chrysler Info

Buckeye1
6/20/2016

"The way car buying should be...."

I found a used vehicle online at Sternberg's. Dan called me and we discussed what I was looking for. I never purchased a vehicle out of state and Dan made the process seamless. Once the deal was finalized, Dan offered to deliver the vehicle to me. Not only did I get a good deal, I saved on the delivery costs. Awesome customer service. Well done

Dirt Track Racer
3/08/2016

"Awesome staff, very friendly and helpful!"

I stopped in the dealership around late November looking to trade my truck in for a used diesel pickup because I needed a bigger truck to haul my new race car trailer with. I talked to Dan Schwoeppe and he said he would keep an eye out for a truck that fit my needs because they did not have a used diesel truck on the lot at the time. About 2 months later he called me and said that he found the truck for me so I drove down (from Bloomington) to take a look at the truck. I told Dan exactly what I was looking for and he found it for me. Dan had a few minor issues with the truck fixed and offered to have a gooseneck hitch installed in the truck for me and I was able to bring the truck home a few days later! All in all I had a great experience with this dealership and Dan is by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with when buying a vehicle!! I never felt like I was being pushed into buying something that I didn't want or that wouldn't work for me. Very easy going and easy to deal with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to find a new or used vehicle.

vstephens
2/01/2016

"New Sternberg Customer Purchase"

Danny Schwoeppe worked really hard to help in making my decision on the vehicle I really wanted. He went above and beyond in customer service. I would highly recommend him as a salesperson to deal with. Everyone at Sternberg's was very pleasant and friendly when you entered the showroom. Danny even took the time to explain a lot of things about the "hot" cars to my 11 year old grandson and show him the engine.

Danny Schwoeppe

Farina1406
1/31/2016

"I bought my Van from Dan the Man!!!"

Dan was awesome and let me drive as many vehicles as I wanted since I was not sure what I wanted. Not only did I get a great vehicle, great price, but also a great Salesman who we will be buying ALL of our cars through now! Thank you for helping me pick out a great Van!

CarolH
1/20/2016

"Amazing Service!"

My experience with Sternberg's was amazing. They strive to take care of you in every way possible as a customer. My salesman Danny made sure I was comfortable with my vehicle choice that was right for me. The service department follows up the next day after your purchase to make sure you know they are there for you. I can't say enough good stuff about this dealership. I would recommend any of my friends to purchase here! My husband and I started out at the Chrysler dealership in Evansville IN just because we was in town for a doctor apt. We decided to just look around and see what we would like for our next vehicle. We found it hard to get service and when we did the gentleman asked where we was from we told him Jasper. He actually commented to us that was funny cause a lot people around her go to the Chrysler dealer in Jasper to make their purchase. We left went back to Jasper to Sternberg's . We really didn't have any intentions of actually purchasing a vehicle at the time we was just looking. Our salesman was so wonderful we ended up purchasing what we wanted and we couldn't be any happier! Love this dealership! Will never shop for a vehicle any where else again!

Danny Schwoeppe, Andy Kuczyinski