Steve Foley Cadillac

Makes: Cadillac|Service Center

Average

Steve Foley Cadillac

Steve Foley Cadillac Info

"We got totally screwed!"

Between making a verbal deal with Lance at Steve Foley Cadillac in the evening and committing to do the paper work and write a check the next day, Lance texted us saying the car we made the deal on was "no longer for sale." If I can't trust these guys on that, then I guess I should be thankful I didn't get a chance to buy a car from them...they certainly acted unprofessionally in this situation so I guess you can extrapolate!

Lance

"Everyone at Steve Foley is so professional and polished...."

Everyone at Steve Foley is so professional and polished. Joe worked the deal. Stefan closed the deal and Priscilla got me in the door. Her attention to detail and constant communication was my motivation to lease with Foley again.

Priscilla Baker

"Priscilla is the first sales person at a car dealership..."

Priscilla is the first sales person at a car dealership where I wanted to buy a car there because I thought she was so helpful, knowledgeable and listened to every silly need I brought up. While I decided not to get a Cadillac, I knew that if I did I was not going to check out any other dealers.

Priscilla Baker

"Do not take your car to this dealership they will replace..."

Do not take your car to this dealership they will replace parts that are not bad and are not honest. I went with a friend to have a headlight checked out and they ended up replacing the entire headlight assembly at a cost of $1214 dollars. Then I took the part to another dealership who said there was nothing wrong with it. I will never buy another General Motors vehicle again.

Terry Isaacson

"Bought car in march. It ran for 2 weeks, timing chain..."

Bought car in march. It ran for 2 weeks, timing chain tensioner and vanos broke, it was making noise at the dealer. Had to replace engine, $6,000. 800 miles after purchased. Service manager told me I shouldn't have bought a BMW if I didn't have money to fix it. You sold me a car needing $6,000 plus in repairs, I paid full blue book. Never again. Horrible service. They were completely unwilling to help. Scam artists, stay away!!!

Frank

"Purchased a Cadillac 2011 CTS coupe for my wife, nice car..."

Purchased a Cadillac 2011 CTS coupe for my wife, nice car but they didn't follow through with promises. I live in Big Rapids Michigan and traveled to their store to pick up. The sales manager had been driving the car and thought he had the other remote at his home and said he would ship it to me or send a new remote that would need programming. He also agreed to send a missing manual and tire inflation pump. They did none of what they promised, won't return calls. For a high-end dealer they don't take care of their customers. I purchase cars often but will not be dealing with this dealer again.

Steve Fromkin

"I bought a used Cadillac Escalade from Foley Cadillac, it..."

I bought a used Cadillac Escalade from Foley Cadillac, it was the best experience I've ever had at a dealership. At other dealers around(which I won't name) you don't get the same feel of being appreciated as you do at Foley. Their staff are always kind and appreciative of your every need, and willing todo everything to make you happy with your purchase. Their service department also have excellent staff, caring to your every need. The Steve Foley Cadillac building is also very very beautiful and feels designed to satisfy their customers. Thank you to all the Steve Foley staff for such a pleasurable experience.

All

"Do NOT buy a used vehicle from these people. I came from..."

Do NOT buy a used vehicle from these people. I came from out of state to purchase a BMW, and when I arrived the car had 4000 miles more than advertised. Within the first week of ownership the clutch, the water pump, all the belts and pulleys had gone out. Called the dealership, they told me "sorry, it's your problem, your car". What kind of crap is that? This has been a major inconvienence. $1,300 in repairs and counting! Frank was a good salesman, no complaints about him, but as for the dealership, steer clear. I expected a lot more from a Rolls Royce Bentley Cadillac dealer.

Frank

"My wife and I purchased 7 cars from Foley over the last 5..."

My wife and I purchased 7 cars from Foley over the last 5 years, we know the family and try to support the people we know and support the sales guys. The service department overchanges for both service and the parts. Today for a simple tail light , which takes 2 screws, the charged $556.00.. Unbelievable I can buy the part online for $100 to 146 new....If I need GM parts direct from GM, I can purchase for $296 They always jack the price when my wife shows up and Im stuck with the bill Not anymore, Ill go purchase and support dealers who care about the customer Sorry Steve and Barb, your service department just "jack'd" us for the last time

Marcell

"This had to be the very best I have ever been treated at..."

This had to be the very best I have ever been treated at a dealership. The only one that even comes close is a Jaguar dealer in Troy MI. On the whole though everyone was much more friendly at Foley Cadillac. Frank will get you the best deal with no hidden costs. I cant say enough about him. We will tell all our friends about it and the whole experience was fun too. I wish it were closer to home. We drove there from Carleton, MI to buy a Cadillac they had for sale. I could not find one in MI like I wanted. Besides the MI dealership (and I wont name it) was kind of snooty. Sometimes it really pays to drive a little to get the right car.