Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Used Car Manager

February 21, 2017

"Taylor SImmons"

- Cobriant

We had a wonderful experience with Taylor SImmons who made our car buying experience stress free and we would recommend Taylor to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

February 20, 2017

"Used Grand Cherokee Sale"

- Deb27

We drove to Little Rock from south Louisiana to purchase a 2016 Grand Cherokee.When we arrived, they was an issue with the Jeep we were going to purchase. Our Sales Manager, Justin Morgan worked with his Manager David Fry to accommodate us. We worked together and agreed on a purchase price. . David and Justin were very professional and accommodating. I would recommend David and Justin to all of my family and friends. This is a top rated dealership. Just even went as far as to leave us an extra little note apologizing again. Which we found long after we left the dealership. This is best experience we have had purchasing a vehicle.

February 17, 2017

"Taylor Simmons was awesome!"

- FlyDrive

You know the old adage of you can't trust a car salesman? That was blown away when I worked with Taylor Simmons at Steve Landers Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Little Rock. After phone conversations, I went to look at new trucks. Taylor was eager but not at all pushy. He was knowledgeable, but honest about what he didn't know and had to find out. He spent time to get to know me and was very accommodating. Absolutely knowing what I wanted before I did, he patiently let me decide. After deciding, he worked to get me the price I wanted and was willing to pay. Taylor Simmons was a gentlemen, worked hard, was honest and I left there feeling like I made a friend. Because of Taylor, this was the best car buying experience. I'm very happy and my husband loves his new 2017 2500 Big Horn truck. Thank you so much, Taylor! You're awesome!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $23215