Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Internet Sales Associate

March 15, 2017

"Excellent CS"

- jsteinagel

Had a great experience at Steve Landers CDJ in Little Rock! I had been searching far and wide for a good deal on a 2015 Dodge Challenger. I sent an email and the next day Taylor Simmons gave me a call. He helped me hold the car, so it wouldn't sell while I made the three hour journey to the dealership. Well worth the trip, Taylor was up front and honest. Helped me secure the car and get full value on my trade in. If you visit this dealership definitely ask for Taylor, you'll get honest customer service.

March 13, 2017

"Great Experience "

- darrell623

Did the biggest part of the car buying over the phone and email. Got a good price on my trade and good price on the truck I purchased. Very easy experience. Would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a hassle free purchase.

March 01, 2017

"A++++"

- Stefanie Welsh

Taylor Simmons made everything about buying my new car fantastic! I am so happy with my new Jeep, I could cry. I feel as though I got the best value for my money and was treated as a priority from the moment I walked in the door.

New 2017 Dodge Charger, $29301