Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

alexmeraz1
8/26/2015

"No Hassle! "

I really appreciated their no hassle no haggle pricing! Lisa helped me get my insurance on the spot and never pressured me or rushed the process. This being my first car I felt the process went smoothly and efficiently because of Steve White Motors.

Lisa, Erika

Riverbendbob
8/26/2015

"Excellent customer service and an honest approach to selling"

This purchase was my third Audi purchased from Steve White Audi. I am a repeat customer because Audi is a great product and here at Steve White dealing fairly and honestly with each customer creates an environment of confidence and security. Being exposed to this professional approach makes the buying process seamless and a great experience. Well done Steve White, "again"

Jim Kirby sales and Donna, finance

kkgaines
8/25/2015

"Got a new car!"

I kept seeing the leasing/sales event going on with VW and I knew it ended Labor Day. I went and looked at some Passats and was helped by John L. Great man who was very knowledgeable. I fell in love with one of the 2015 Passats and had to have it! John gave me a great deal and I couldn't be happier! I definitely recommend this dealership.

John L

DonnaO49
8/25/2015

"2016 Tiguan"

Took our 2013 Jetta in for service and left with a 2016 Tiguan. Grover Fitzgerald put us in our new VW quickly and painlessly. Thank you Gtover and Steve White VW!

Grover Fitzgerald

Sadie
8/24/2015

"Top Notch Sales Experience"

When my husband and arrived at the dealership, we started walking around looking at cars. In about five minutes we were greeted by Grover, who offered his assistance even he was expecting another shortly. After looking at several different models, Grover directed us inside to look at some more on the computer. When we selected one to test drive his appointment customer arrived. In an extremely polite and professional manner, Grover placed us in the hands of Lisa. She rode on our test drive and was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle. She was very instrumental in our decision to make our purchase. We had only intended to look but Lisa was such a great salesperson that we chose to make the purchase. We traded a more expensive 2015 vehicle and walked away with a 2016 and the promise of money in our pockets. Lisa took time to show us everything we needed to know about the vehicle we purchased, the service area, and kept us hydrated on a very hot afternoon. She made us feel like family. She is an AAAAA+ salesperson and if any of our friends are looking for a new vehicle, we will definitely recommend Steve White Volkswagen & Lisa.

Grover & Lisa

SCFmanager
8/19/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Just purchased a Jetta from Steve White Motors. Best car buying experience ever. Staff was professional, organized, and thorough . Never felt pressured. Will definitely work with them again!

Erika Haslup, Grover Fitzgerald

mbarke
8/19/2015

"Fifths new car purchase"

From my first to this most recent purchase, I have always experienced excellent customer service. Everyone is so easy to work with and really go above and beyond to make the sales experience great. I have always dealt with Dan Avery and he is so attentive during and AFTER the sale. I wouldn't consider buying my next VW anywhere else, even if I moved across the country.

Dan Avery, Bob Belke, Josh Armato

jettaownerx2
8/14/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Had a very pleasant buying experience. From our initial contact with Ashley, to working with Ron Johnson, and then the financial guru, everything went smoothly. They even found us a lower interest rate than our preapproval from our own bank. Would definitely shop here again.

Ashley, Ron Johnson

Trip4u2
8/14/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Steve White VW, you did it again!! you have surpassed all expectations on my buying experience, Ron Johnson has gone far and beyond to make this buying experience a pleasure.

Ron Johnson

Passat Driver
8/13/2015

"Thanks Grover "

I leased a Passat through Grover 18 months ago and have remained extremely pleased with Grover, Steve White VW, and Volkswagen. My daughter was in need of a fuel efficient vehicle to commute about 80 miles a day with her new job. Steve White advertised a special on Jettas and I recommended one to her. Grover is very helpful with his knowledge on VW's and made her comfortable in her purchase of a new Jetta. Grover and Steve White are highly recommended by this satisfied customer!

Grover Fitzgerald