Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

Case
1/30/2016

"A word of thanks"

We have bought four new VW's from Steve White's since 2001. It has always been a pleasant experience. Their team members are friendly and professional. Grover, in sales, has helped us choosing the right cars for all four purchases. Neil in service has been very helpful. He knows what needs to be done and follows up if necessary. Will definitely stay with them!

Neil in service and Grover in sales

Bill.H
1/08/2016

"Best sales and service department for AUDI in South Carolina"

Exceptional service department. I have been to McDaniel in Charleston for one oil change and was very disappointed and will never go there again. Steve White Audi service is Five Star. This is my second AUDI from Steve White because they not only have a great service department but their sales staff is also the best. You must have service after the sale or there is no reason to purchase there again. You expect more from an Audi dealership and this is where you find it.

Randy, Tou, Steve Jarrett

Ekq7
12/29/2015

"Exceptional service"

I must say that all times I have had service at Audi dealership , the staff have exceeded my expectations. It is the epitome of customer care and in particular Tou Yang, he was exceptional! My recent experience despite being a walk-in, He took the time to address my concerns in a friendly and professional manner. The receptionist, Ms Florida, was very friendly and assured my wait was as comfortable in a such a posh environment.. Thank you Audi management as you exemplify how customer service out to be!!

Tou Yang, Florida

Melissa217
12/08/2015

"Amazing Service"

Being new to the area, I was a bit apprehensive about switching dealers. Audi Greenville surpassed my expectations and I received great service. From booking the appointment on the phone (with a real person) to the actual service, I couldn't have asked for more friendly, courteous and professional treatment. My car is an A3 and only a year old, and I signed up for the service agreement which made financial sense for me, as I plan on keeping the car a few years. The routine service appointment was performed on time, all aspects thoroughly explained to me and my car returned clean and thoughtfully equipped with water bottles! I am so relieved to have found a dealership that is reliable, professional and competent!

Tou Yang

ghasto
11/17/2015

"Follow Up service department"

The sales department is great and very friendly every time I visit which isn't very often since I mainly have only had to have routine maintenance done for my EOS. Ryan is my main service contact and he is very good at explaining what needs to be done and WHY it needs to be done. He always checks the car to make sure what needs to be done is done immediately and the the stuff that can wait is given a time line as to sooner or later. He also helped me with a referral to an excellent interior maintenance person to spruce up the interior that Steve White didn't do on site. I have been very pleased with the quality and convenient scheduling of my work over the 7 years of VW ownership. Ryan also services my daughter's VW Beetle and she is happy with the respect she is given as well as the work quality.

Ryan Dunlop

Bob P
10/29/2015

"Best Service Department"

I recently bought a used 2008 Audi TT and had to take it into Steve White to get some repair work done on the convertible. The entire store and service area was emaculate. My wife and I couldn't have been treated better. I would recommend this dealer to anyone pruchasing an Audi or Volkswagen.

Phil Whitlock
9/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

I totaled a vehicle and it was going to be 7-9 days before I received a settlement check. No problem, my sales person Robert Colwick put me in a car that day and even followed me to the airport to return my rental car. I had a small problem the first day and it was handled expediently and I was placed in a loaner vehicle. From sales to finance to service the process was easy and quick. do your self a favor and check them out. (Disclaimer - no family members or friends work for the dealership. I am just his satisfied!)

Robert Colwick, Neal Simpkins, Forget the finance ladies name

alexmeraz1
8/26/2015

"No Hassle! "

I really appreciated their no hassle no haggle pricing! Lisa helped me get my insurance on the spot and never pressured me or rushed the process. This being my first car I felt the process went smoothly and efficiently because of Steve White Motors.

Lisa, Erika

Riverbendbob
8/26/2015

"Excellent customer service and an honest approach to selling"

This purchase was my third Audi purchased from Steve White Audi. I am a repeat customer because Audi is a great product and here at Steve White dealing fairly and honestly with each customer creates an environment of confidence and security. Being exposed to this professional approach makes the buying process seamless and a great experience. Well done Steve White, "again"

Jim Kirby sales and Donna, finance

kkgaines
8/25/2015

"Got a new car!"

I kept seeing the leasing/sales event going on with VW and I knew it ended Labor Day. I went and looked at some Passats and was helped by John L. Great man who was very knowledgeable. I fell in love with one of the 2015 Passats and had to have it! John gave me a great deal and I couldn't be happier! I definitely recommend this dealership.

John L