Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

agpatel
3/28/2016

"Great Experiance"

I had a great experience buying my S3 from them, I did the deal primarily online and was quick and painless. Jim found the car car I wanted and had it ready for me to sign all the paperwork as soon as I arrived at the dealer. It was quick and painless and recommend anything going to Audi Greenville!

Jim

sjm1974
2/24/2016

"Pleasantly Surprised"

I recently took my 2012 GTI to Steve White for the 40,000 mile service (which includes the DSG service). I was given a quote on this service as I was picking the car up from its (free) 30,000 mile service and was told this would be a more expensive due to the DSG transmission service so I was given fair warning about the price. I figured once the time came, I would shop around for a better price seeing as I knew the dealer was always higher so I did just that and could not find anywhere that could do the same service for lower than the Steve White quoted price. I finally decided to call Steve White just to verify the price and made an appointment. The appointment was at a convenient time and they confirmed they would provide me with a loaner vehicle for the day so I did not have to wait or inconvenience family or friends. When I arrived I was welcomed, checked in promptly, given a nice free cup of coffee and then went off to work in the loaner. I received a call late afternoon confirming the car was ready and experienced the same prompt courteous service when checking out. I also had a coupon which got me $100 off the service. I could not have been happier with the experience. This was a very pleasant surprise based on my previous experiences and overall perception of dealers in the past. I was looking at some of the price comparisons they have published in the waiting area. I used to think the dealer was a rip off. Steve White has begun to change my mind on that!

Neal

Case
1/30/2016

"A word of thanks"

We have bought four new VW's from Steve White's since 2001. It has always been a pleasant experience. Their team members are friendly and professional. Grover, in sales, has helped us choosing the right cars for all four purchases. Neil in service has been very helpful. He knows what needs to be done and follows up if necessary. Will definitely stay with them!

Neil in service and Grover in sales

Bill.H
1/08/2016

"Best sales and service department for AUDI in South Carolina"

Exceptional service department. I have been to McDaniel in Charleston for one oil change and was very disappointed and will never go there again. Steve White Audi service is Five Star. This is my second AUDI from Steve White because they not only have a great service department but their sales staff is also the best. You must have service after the sale or there is no reason to purchase there again. You expect more from an Audi dealership and this is where you find it.

Randy, Tou, Steve Jarrett

Ekq7
12/29/2015

"Exceptional service"

I must say that all times I have had service at Audi dealership , the staff have exceeded my expectations. It is the epitome of customer care and in particular Tou Yang, he was exceptional! My recent experience despite being a walk-in, He took the time to address my concerns in a friendly and professional manner. The receptionist, Ms Florida, was very friendly and assured my wait was as comfortable in a such a posh environment.. Thank you Audi management as you exemplify how customer service out to be!!

Tou Yang, Florida

Melissa217
12/08/2015

"Amazing Service"

Being new to the area, I was a bit apprehensive about switching dealers. Audi Greenville surpassed my expectations and I received great service. From booking the appointment on the phone (with a real person) to the actual service, I couldn't have asked for more friendly, courteous and professional treatment. My car is an A3 and only a year old, and I signed up for the service agreement which made financial sense for me, as I plan on keeping the car a few years. The routine service appointment was performed on time, all aspects thoroughly explained to me and my car returned clean and thoughtfully equipped with water bottles! I am so relieved to have found a dealership that is reliable, professional and competent!

Tou Yang

ghasto
11/17/2015

"Follow Up service department"

The sales department is great and very friendly every time I visit which isn't very often since I mainly have only had to have routine maintenance done for my EOS. Ryan is my main service contact and he is very good at explaining what needs to be done and WHY it needs to be done. He always checks the car to make sure what needs to be done is done immediately and the the stuff that can wait is given a time line as to sooner or later. He also helped me with a referral to an excellent interior maintenance person to spruce up the interior that Steve White didn't do on site. I have been very pleased with the quality and convenient scheduling of my work over the 7 years of VW ownership. Ryan also services my daughter's VW Beetle and she is happy with the respect she is given as well as the work quality.

Ryan Dunlop

Bob P
10/29/2015

"Best Service Department"

I recently bought a used 2008 Audi TT and had to take it into Steve White to get some repair work done on the convertible. The entire store and service area was emaculate. My wife and I couldn't have been treated better. I would recommend this dealer to anyone pruchasing an Audi or Volkswagen.

Phil Whitlock
9/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

I totaled a vehicle and it was going to be 7-9 days before I received a settlement check. No problem, my sales person Robert Colwick put me in a car that day and even followed me to the airport to return my rental car. I had a small problem the first day and it was handled expediently and I was placed in a loaner vehicle. From sales to finance to service the process was easy and quick. do your self a favor and check them out. (Disclaimer - no family members or friends work for the dealership. I am just his satisfied!)

Robert Colwick, Neal Simpkins, Forget the finance ladies name

alexmeraz1
8/26/2015

"No Hassle! "

I really appreciated their no hassle no haggle pricing! Lisa helped me get my insurance on the spot and never pressured me or rushed the process. This being my first car I felt the process went smoothly and efficiently because of Steve White Motors.

Lisa, Erika