Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

Bill
3/03/2015

"Service of my VW"

Neil Simkins is excellent at his job, and acts as though he enjoys it. During all my service experiences at Steve White VW, he has been understanding and helpful, and has gone above and beyond to accommodate my situation (living a long way from the dealership) by getting to my car promptly, providing a reasonable time estimate, and getting the job completed within the stated time.

Neal Simkins

TestDrive
2/24/2015

"Great overall purshing experiance"

Lisa has great knowledge of the product and helped narrow down the field. Spent several months looking at all the brands and models. Lisa was very helpful with the long process and closed the deal.

Lisa Koncikowski

1stVW
2/24/2015

"Low stress, easy sales experience"

Ron Johnson and the team at Steve White made shopping for a new car easy and low stress. No high pressure sales pitch. Completed the deal over the phone so when we arrived at the lot, we were in and out quickly. Worth the 130 mile drive to trade - for price and service.

deardorff
2/23/2015

"Great salesman and service"

Ron Johnson is a wonderful salesman. One of only three I've encountered in over forty years of buying cars. He isn't pushy and knows his product well. Tracy Roberts is a great asset to the Steve White team, she was very helpful with our purchase.

Tracy Roberts, Ron Johnson

loril
2/23/2015

""Great Salesmen with outstanding customer service" "

I can honestly say Ron Johnson at Steve White VW dealership has been one of the greatest car salesmen I've EVER had!! My husband and I are so pleased with our recent car purchase. He advised and guided us towards our best selection. We were impressed with his knowledge and understanding. I am very happy we had Ron as our sales person. I would totally recommend him to anyone new to VW or someone who enjoys a dedicated, relaxed salesperson. He is the one to see! Thank you!

VWLover
2/21/2015

"Second time around..."

This is our second and hopefully not the last time doing business with Ron Johnson at Steve White and they are the best! We don't even mind having to make the drive from Asheville to Greenville...they make it worth our effort.

oldhousejunkie
2/19/2015

"Great Dealership"

I recently bought my 2011 Jetta Sportwagen from Steve White. From the get go, I was super impressed with Lisa and her knowledge of the VW line-up. Also with her friendliness and her ability to not "talk down" to me. I had visited several dealerships in the area and got the "little lady" attitude from the sales reps. I never felt belittled by the folks at Steve White, and to me, that's worth a whole lot. Since I drove off the lot with my "new to me" car, Lisa has called to follow-up and has even offered to help get to know my VW a bit better. You really can't go wrong with Steve White.

Lisa Koncikowski

gagardy
2/10/2015

"Steve White Knows Customer Service"

The Steve White Volkswagen Audi dealership is one of the best that I have ever dealt with. They understand Customer Service. Sales and Service Departments

Neal Simkins, Will Gillespie, Jon Pedersen

Mtaylo73
2/07/2015

"New car purchase"

Great experience purchasing our new Q3. Thanks to Al Taylor for taking time to answer our questions and explains all of the available options. This is a beautiful facility and friendly staff.

Al Taylor

aaaj69
1/30/2015

"outstanding customer service"

I take my two VW Touareg to be serviced at Steve White. my oldest one is 2004 and the new baby Touareg is 2013. The service is impeccable and very flexible with my schedule. Great place to shop and service your VW. Ask for Neil Simkins- he always goes beyond measure to help and leave everyone satisfied!

Neal Simkins