Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Greenville, South Carolina 29607
Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

Nailgirl2

"Fabulous! "

We bought our Volkswagen a year ago from Steve White. Everyone we have ever had to deal with has been incredibly friendly, efficient and has gone out of their way to make sure we have a positive experience. I always recommend Steve White to anyone who talks about buying a car. It's totally worth the drive from asheville!

Ryan? I don't have the card in front of me

Cesrkey

"Quick response"

I appreciate the quick response Steve White's sales department gave me last week. An engine light came on in my car and I drove it straight to the dealership. They worked me in and were able to fix the problem quickly. Thank you!

David Culpeppee

Sitka

"A Quality Experience"

We just bought a new 2016 Audi A-6 at Audi Greenville. The Brand Specialist, Bill White, provided excellent service, including information on and test drives of various Audi A-6 model options. The purchase discussion was pressure-free, and we believe the price was very competitive. After purchase, Bill went over the car and MMI functions and agreed to a second lesson after we had a chance to operate the car for a week or two. Voice recognition, garage door controls, cell phone connections, and other “set-up” functions are all working; and we are enjoying the pleasure of driving an Audi. The Audi Greenville dealership is modern, and the other staff are friendly. The location just off I-85 is convenient even for those who do not live in the immediate Greenville area. A neighbor Audi-owner recommends the maintenance service.

Bill White

Gbeverl1

"Pleasantly surprised "

I am new to VW. Purchased a Jetta in Atlanta and took to Steve White for the 40k. Neal was very helpful, car was clean and ready when I picked it up. The overall experience was more like taking my Land Rover for service in the way I was treated. A premium experience for a fair price

Neal Simkins

Bill
7/01/2015

"Buying a car in 2 hours"

I purchased a VW in 2 hours including a trade and left a happy camper.Lisa Koncikowski was very professional and friendly at the same time. I would recommend these people without hesitation. William Davey

Lisa Koncikowski

jenscojr
6/30/2015

"Amazing Experience! "

Everyone I interacted with was great and all of my questions were answered. I would definitely recommend Steve White to a friend. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

Ashley Bell, Erika Haslup, Joey Mims, Josh, and Reggie

Tyler
6/30/2015

"Great experience"

Will was awesome helping me find a car. He answered all my questions about the new car and helped me find the right one! Very happy with the VW dealership.

Will Gillespie

AmandaMcDS
6/23/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Everyone was so helpful, professional, and friendly. They seemed genuinely interested in making the best mutually-beneficial deal. My car buying experience was exceptional, and I highly recommend Steve White Volkswagen Audi!

Josh, Justin, Will Gillespie

Ryal
6/21/2015

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

This was my first visit to an Audi dealer after deciding that they had the car I wanted. I'm impressed. The whole sales experience was professional and customer oriented. Am looking forward to an equally satisfying service experience.

Bill White

lbrown4
6/18/2015

"Overly Satisfied"

When I came to Steve White to look for a car, I knew that this is where I wanted to purchase one right away. I knew exactly what I wanted, and they showed me exactly what I was looking for.

Ron Johnson