Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

Whatdoesitmatter
9/15/2016

"Service appt"

My experience at Audi Greenville was excellent. Randy was exceptionally helpful and worked diligently to ensure I received the best service possible. This service dept is consistent and efficient as well.

Randy trowbridge

Berry
9/13/2016

"Always Great Service at Steve White Audi in Greenville"

It is hard to believe I am at 75,000 miles in my 3 year young Q5, TDI. I want to thank Randy, Tou and the Steve White Audi Service Department for always taking such great care of my car and me at each and every service. You all are the best.

Randy Trowbridge and Tou Yang

austinpowers3189
8/30/2016

"Excellent First New Car Experience"

I really enjoyed purchasing my new VW. I was impressed with Lisa's knowledge of the cars I was interested in. I was also very impressed with the fact that she remembered my favorite radio station and had it set in the car when I came back for a second test drive a week later. Overall great experience.

Lisa Koncikowski

jbtiger1
8/26/2016

"Great Service "

I have always had great service at Steve White. My service consultant David Culpepper is always conscious of my time and works to ensure that my time at the service center is as quick as possible. My car is always clean and everything is in its place after each service. In any emergency, David has always fit me in quickly and made sure I had transportation to keep moving.

David Culpepper

MACOPE
8/24/2016

"65,000 mile service"

I was notified well in advance of upcoming service for my 2013 Q7. I scheduled, arranged for a loaner, and took in for service. Tou Yang presented me with recommended services and price for that service. Also, I had received a 10% discount voucher with notification which was applied to invoice. The loaner was a very low mileage A6 with most features. He let me know when car was ready, returned to service department and my car was returned to me washed and cleaned inside. Tou has handled services for me on several occasions and find he is attentive to details and professional in manner. I definitely recommend this service center.

Tou Yang

Shaun042205
8/15/2016

"Audi 2014 Q5"

The service today was great. Everything was completed to a 100% satisfaction for me. Extremely high quality service staff. I highly recommend this dealer for your next automobile or service.

Randy Trowbridge

Woody Goodson
8/10/2016

"Service on My A6"

I had my 35,000 mile service completed today and as usual, the experience was outstanding. My service adviser, Tou Yang, is always very prompt and helpful. He has my complete confidence that my needs will be met or exceeded, and ensures that my A6 receives the best service available. I would recommend Steve White Audi to anyone looking for a car and excellent care.

Tou Yang

Lynne McGuirt
8/09/2016

"Great experience and great options for your teen driver!!"

Steve White made us believers in leasing a new vehicle for our teenager! Don't discount this option! Awesome staff and the BEST experience! Staff was super helpful and made our experience very pleasant.

Jason Scott, Marcus Garrett, Cory Mavis and Marcus Tate

TMaxx
5/05/2016

"2017 AUDI A4 MMI SCREEN GOES BLANK WHILE DRIVING "

I recently purchased 2017 Audi A4 vehicle on 1 April 2016 from Steve White Volkswagen Audi. This dealership is located in Greenville ,SC. My complaint is the MMI display screen goes blank ( loss of display ) at anytime while driving the vehicle. This problem first occurred on or about the second day after the vehicle was purchased and has happened so many times I have lost count. I connect Apple iPhone 6 when using the CarPlay feature the screen goes blank at anytime while driving. The same thing has happened after putting the car in Reverse and backing up a short distance and putting the car back in Drive the MMI display screen goes blank. I have been in a particular situation where the MMI screen went blank after a Reverse to Drive condition as mentioned above. In this particular situation while driving I had to pull the car over turn the vehicle completely off open the drivers door close the drivers door then restart the vehicle in order to restore the display of the MMI screen. This has been going on for over a month. I have been told that if I plug in the USB cable for the phone after the car is started as recommended I should not experience this problem. This has not been a fix for my vehicle. I have been also told that this is an Apple problem not an Audi problem and Audi is waiting for Apple to release an update to fix it. I have also been told that this problem is occurring with all of the 2017 Audi A4 with Apple CarPlay. I have also been told this is just a feature of the vehicle and my car is the only one that is experiencing this problem and there will not be an update from Apple to fix this problem and there will be no further recourse from Audi regarding my situation. Again per Audi this is not an Audi car problem the vehicle performs as expected, CarPlay is a feature of the vehicle it does prevent the vehicle from performing as expected. I was also asked if I had contacted Apple regarding this issue. I purchased an Audi vehicle where CarPlay is heavily advertised on the 2017 Audi A4 commercials. This feature is not functioning properly on my vehicle because the MMI screen goes blank. What causes the MMI screen to go blank as a customer is not for me to determine and fix. It is the responsibility of Audi the manufacturer to determine the cause and fix. I have a 2017 Audi A4 with MMI CarPlay that is not functioning as expected when I purchased the whole vehicle which includes CarPlay. Audi does not have a fix for this issue and does not know when a fix will become available. That makes sense if you do not know the cause then you certainly can't determine the fix. If any one else is experiencing this problem good luck maybe your car will fix it self. That's the best hope I have at this time. Audi has refused to buy back my vehicle and refund my money. Audi also refused to replace my vehicle with another 2017 Audi A4 vehicle that may not have this problem. In the mean time I am screwed with a new vehicle without a fix at this time. If this is the Audi Experience they can keep it.

The article mentioned is not a reflection of the whole dealership staff. I have met some good people at both the Audi and Volkswagen dealership who are truly genuine.

agpatel
3/28/2016

"Great Experiance"

I had a great experience buying my S3 from them, I did the deal primarily online and was quick and painless. Jim found the car car I wanted and had it ready for me to sign all the paperwork as soon as I arrived at the dealer. It was quick and painless and recommend anything going to Audi Greenville!

Jim