Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

tammyl
4/16/2015

"New EOS Final Edition"

The first time at this dealership, I met with John Lepanto and I was not impressed. I felt like travelling to Atlanta to another VW dealership. Via the internet, I dealt with Erika Haslup and, then in person, Will Gillespie - a total turn around. They worked hard to get the best deal possible and were patient with my hectic schedule. They found me the exact car I was looking for. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them.

Erika Haslup, Will Gillespie

Jamie95
4/15/2015

"Descent service "

I had a Good experience up until i got back in to the finance office, Once i got back their the dealership tried to raise my payments up by almost 60 dollars. After i got up and started to walk out on the whole deal they finally came back in and put my payments back to where they quoted me in the first place. All and all i had a descent experience but I think that they should stick by what they say and not try and jack the price up when you get back in the finance office...

Ron Johnson

ab_ab
4/15/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I've been dealing with Steve White for about 10 years now regarding the service of one car, the purchase of another, and the service of the second car. They've always been very helpful and great about following up to make sure I was good to go. David is always straightforward about the service my car needs without pressuring me to spend money on something superfluous.

David Culpepper

G$
4/14/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Our salesman John Lepanto was very thorough. He answered all of our questions and concerns. All of our research matched what he was telling us, so I felt like I was being treated honestly and respectfully. I do not purchase cars often, but this was one of the better experiences that I have had.

John Lepanto

jbaker
4/14/2015

"Great service"

David in the service department has been great to work with. He has provided me a loaner vehicle when my vehicle was in for a few days.

David Culpepper

CJGarst
4/09/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I have always been greeted warmly and given honest information, even when the news wasn't good. The service department has provided great service and kept me informed about all issues with the vehicle. I have enjoyed my car and the service provided by Steve White Volkswagen.

David Roth

spiderman4045
4/09/2015

"A blessing from God"

I am greatful and blessed with the car of my dreams thanks to God and Steve white dealership. Best place to buy a new car.

john

Mugsy
4/08/2015

"Great service."

Since I bought my Jetta wagon in November of 2011, I have been treated by both the salesman, John LaPanto, and the Service Dept. with respect and courtesy. The work done on my vehicle has been very good, and I will continue to trust the Steve White employees.

Neal Simkins

WJHLFY
4/07/2015

"Exemplary service and sales"

I owned a 2012 Passat. I love the car but did not feel the same about my dealer in another state as I did not have a great experience with service there. I recently moved here and needed service on my Passat. The service was excellent--they were very responsive and accommodating. While there I inquired about a new Passat and dealt with Dan. He was equally as great and I had a new Passat in no time. They have restored my faith in dealerships!

Dan Avery

Gaia2Joe
4/06/2015

"Great Experience"

I purchased a certified pre-owned 2014 Passat. I am very pleased with my car and the level of attention I received from Will and the finance person. The dealership is very professional and everyone was helpful and welcoming. I would definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car!

Will Gillespie