Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Greenville, South Carolina 29607
Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

beetle juice

"Great Dealership Service"

Steve White Motors has a terrific VW service department. They are prompt, courteous, professional, and thorough. I highly recommend them for VW owners! They are to be trusted with your car.

Neal Simkins

GBC/PJC New Comers

"NEW COMER"

We relocated from Texas, January 2014 and in so doing one of our many concerns was to establish a lasting relationship with a responsible professional organization with whom we could comfortably rely upon for caring for our 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sportswagen diesel. In departing Texas we left a dealership and service department whom we had been with from the date of our 2009 purchase; Garlyn Shelton of Bryan, TX had an outstanding reputation and delivered quality services on a consistent basis. Our experiences with Steve White, VW/Audi since our initial appointment in March of 2014 has been a totally pleasant surprise. In all honesty, Steve White as a complete agency surpasses the memorable experiences we had enjoyed with our customer/dealership relationship in Bryan, TX. I believe we have found what we were looking for.

Service Advisors: Neal, David, Danielle, Ryan (last names, NA) All of the people I've rubbed elbows with are a compliment to your organization.

TDI BOB
3/30/2015

"Best VW Dealership Service in Upstate S.C."

Very well pleased with the service that I have received on my TDI Jetta at Steve White VW in Greenville,S.C. in the past 6 or 7 years.A very friendly and comfortable atmosphere while having service work done to my vehicle.And the way that your service is handled by Neal Simkins makes the visits for occasional service a pleasure.Out of all of the VW dealers in the upstate of South Carolina that I have had dealings with ,I prefer Steve White VW above others in overall care of the customer in sales and especially in service.I appreciate personal attention in dealing with any car dealerships regardless of the brand. After all taking care of the customer is what keeps a dealership successful in these times of many choices,when it comes to dealerships.The customer should always be a dealers #1 priority to stay competitive.Keep up the good work.......

Neal Simkins

Mltarlton
3/26/2015

"best in town, so far so awesome!"

my experience at V.W was for lack of better words, amazing I would certainly recommend V.W. they were very friendly and very knowledgeable about the cars, the service provided, and all the extras. they answered every question i had about the car and even let me view several buying/ leasing options to insure me that I was getting the very best deal. It was a little more than I was use to spending, but sometimes in order to get to a better standard of living you have to be willing to get out of your comfort zone and work a little harder for what you really want. its more than a car its an investment for the future and the future starts now. V. W these people know how to do safe reliable and affordable. oh and you know you're gonna love the way it feels.

Ron Johnson

jratcli
3/25/2015

"Excellent experience"

When you decide to test drive a VW, call and set up an appointment with John. He is a pleasure to work with. The internet folks are great as well. We love our new Jetta. It drives and handles better than other more luxuries cars we have owned in the past.

John Lepanto

lbellsc
3/24/2015

"Great Cars - Great Service"

We recently purchased a 2016 A7. The car is amazing, and Jim Kirby's service start to finish has been stellar - no pressure, can do attitude, able to answer detailed questions about the car and its technology. We highly recomment Jim and Steve White Audi.

Jim Kirby

rtbenn
3/22/2015

"Great experience, no pressure"

We came to the dealership to look at the Q3 and we like it very much. We met Bill White who was the salesperson. H e is a laid back and is not a high pressure salesperson which we appreciate. He show us what we wanted and told us about the vehicle. We came back a couple of days later and placed and order which was okayed by Terry Smith. When it came time to deliver the car everything was very efficient . Car was clean, financial person was efficient and the instructions about the new car was explained very well. My wife and I have dealt cars for many years and this was one of the nicest experience that we have had.

Bill White, Terry Smith, Wes Larabee

J
3/19/2015

"Looking for VW "

Ron Johnson was GREAT! I had a wonderful experience at the dealership. Ron found the car I wanted and worked a deal I could afford. Quality service and attention to detail.

Ron Johnson

RandyZ
3/18/2015

"Amazing"

This was one of the best experiences. The staff was great. My sales consultant and finance manager went above and beyond to help me get into the car I wanted.

Lisa K and Luke P, Wes Larabee

Stephanie
3/17/2015

"AWESOME!"

I recently had to have repairs done on my Jetta that I have owned for the past 7 years and I decided to look in to upgrading. I went to Steve White's just to "look" and ended up leaving with a Passat! John Lepanto (my salesman) was AMAZING! This has been the best buying experience I've ever had! I love my Passat and I feel confident in my purchase from this dealership. The entire process was seamless and I am very appreciative of that. I must also rave about Neal Simkins in the service department! He went above and beyond to ensure the repair of my Jetta. He was a joy to speak with and I felt safe with the service department taking care of my vehicle based solely on the fact that Neal really seemed to care about getting it done right. Kudos to Steve White for having such an AWESOME staff! They were friendly, customer driven and acted with integrity, which is a rare find in this day and age! I would definitely buy from here again!

John Lepanto, Josh (finance manager), Neal Simkins