Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

khodge19
7/31/2015

"Great Experience!"

I am a first time car buyer and Louis did a great job explaining things out to me. It's easy to take advantage of a young first time buyer and I couldn't have been happier with how he handled it. Have called him a few times with questions and he has helped with anything i need at any time. Thanks!! Loving my car!

Louis Tammie Al

Xavier217
7/31/2015

"A Great Experience"

A bought a Passat here in 2002, and just bought a new Golf Sportwagen. I also have had my Passat serviced by the dealer on the most part. I have always felt as though I was treated fairly and courteously without undue sales pressure. VW service, while not cheap, has always been performed well and promptly.

Erika Haslup, Rob Colwick, Lisa Koncikowski, Marie Driggers, Neal Simkins

Apatel16
7/30/2015

"Excellent"

The salesperson was very helpful and great to deal with. He worked with us to find the perfect one. Love my new Audi! May come back to buy another!

Ray Huber

Donald
7/30/2015

"purchasing my wife a cadillac"

My wife has been wanting a Cadillac SRX for months and we seen one on Steve White Autos web site. Being from out of state and not knowimg what to expect we drove over 2 hours to see this vehicle (which by the way they held for us just so we could see it). We were very pleased with how clean the vehicle was (being that it was a used one), but mostly we were impressed of how friendly and nice our sales person Merry was. Thank you Merry for making me and my wife happy Cadillac owners.

Tammy (internet sales) and Merry (sales person)

Monika

"They made it right!"

Steve White Audi, and especially their sales person Kerri Hill, made it right. I bought my car from out of state through Costco, so had trepedations of how it would all work out--but Kerri made sure things went right and went the extra distance to double check my order and agreed upon pricing. She notified me that we had to be sure to have front grille license plates (Wisconsin requires it, South Carolina doesn't) as well as how the states' sales taxes worked--so no surprises or snafus. She even picked me up from the airport (it's actually really close) and took me for a test drive, before I signed the final paperwork and paid for it. Then she waited and took her time to show me all the car features and set up by blue tooth with my I phone (some of the things we went over several times--and Kerri was patient the second time as the first). Everything went unbelievably smoothly--and everything matched up to all my papers. Kerri really cared that I was comfortable and happy with the car--So look for her when you purcahse yours.--I was and am more than happy-- I'm thrilled with my Q3--everyting I wanted and was a joy to drive home. It made my 50th birthday present to myself--really special. Monika

Kerri Hill

MKK

"New car purchase"

I purchased a new Golf Sportswagen, saying goodbye to my 2003 Passat wagon. I love it! Dan was my salesperson and he was great. I would recommend anyone looking for a new (or used) VW to go to Steve White.

Dan

onelegalrn
7/29/2015

"First Impression is AWESOME!"

I had never driven an Audi before this past weekend and fell in love with the A3. Everyone that we worked with was very helpful. I do not regret my new car purchase and love driving this car!

Kerri

pinotg9(
7/27/2015

"Excellent"

We drove to Steve White Volkswagen from Morristown, Tennessee, and did not regret it at all. Everyone we dealt with from the internet, sales, to business was excellent! Definitely worth the drive.

Ashley Bell, Ron Johnson, Mark or Matt(business mgr.)

Wagener
7/22/2015

"Well worth the drive down from Asheville"

Buying a new VW from Steve White was easy. Received a great price quote online and a fair offer for my trade. I was pleased they honored their offer with no fuss or games. Saved about $1,500 over the best price from my local dealer. The sales people are great, and the atmosphere in the showroom is laid back. A good experience overall.

Ron Johnson

Dheaton
7/21/2015

"Great people from start to finish "

All of the staff that I have met from Steve White are exceptional . The internet sales rep , Erika , kept in touch with me at my leisure and connected me to an exceptional salesman , Grover Fitzgerald. After the test drive of 2015 Jetta , I was hooked . Thank you for making my new car purchase flawless . The financial team and detail gentleman who stayed later to clean the Jetta are all part of a great experience . Thank you

Erika Haslup