Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Greenville, South Carolina 29607
Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

tomgreenville

"Smooth"

Will was wonderful to deal with, very friendly and helpful. He was a step ahead of me on any little question that I had and treated me very well! The used vehicle that I purchased was just recently received by the dealership and they didn't have sufficient time to detail the outside - they're going to complete that this coming week. Great to deal with!

Will Gillespie

moemac49

"great personal service"

When I bought my (Little red tomato) VW Bettle I was concerned about changing dealerships. I had used one dealership fro many years and was not sure of how well I would be treated. Well after my first encounter with Steve White that notion disappeared quickly! The awevuxe staff was qrea,t exceptional and fun to deal with especially the manager. His door is always open and he is always willing to greet you and take and interest in the progress of the work being done on your car. They never disappoint me.

driver

tfulcher

"Incredible first-car-buying experience"

Ron was friendly, knowledgeable, direct, patient, and thorough. He helped me figure out if this was the right car for me, clarified all the steps to make it mine, and provided very good follow up on my interest with the car, without being pushy. It was easily settled over the phone within just one weekend. I know I'm getting the best deal and service around!

Ron Johnson

jettaford
5/25/2015

"Jettaford"

Delightful , John, made me feel like a friend not a customer. The whole experience was just great , the staff all were so friendly and so willing to help.

John Lepanto

kgauthier0629
5/22/2015

"Best Experience I've Ever Had At A Dealership"

I've had a 2012 Tiguan for almost 3 years that I had originally purchased from Carmax. I've always had it serviced at Steve White and had received a few mailers lately about how they wanted to purchase my car and could offer me a great deal with Memorial Day right around the corner. I figured I'd give them a shot. From the moment I met Ron until I walked out of their doors last night, my husband and I were past impressed. Excellent customer service, genuine personalities, happy atmosphere, great deals, flexible and willing to work with me, and above all great quality vehicles. I ended up trading in my car and leasing a brand new updated version of what I had - a 2015 Tiguan and I couldn't be happier with the car and the experience I was given at Steve White. They threw Carmax out the roof!!

Ron Johnson

bchall007
5/20/2015

"Terrific Experience"

From the first interaction with Al via email, to the final walkthrough of my new A6's features with Kerri, the entire experience was terrific. Great customer service, great price, and awesome car. I live near Charlotte and rented a car and drove 2 hours to Greenville because they were the only dealership willing to work with me on my terms. It was clear they wanted my business and they definitely earned it. They even picked me up from the car rental place in my new car! Big thank you to Al and Kerri and I would definitely recommend working with them.

Al Taylor, Kerri Hill, Wes Larabee

Camshaft68
5/20/2015

"2013 VW Touareg TDI Services"

Well I've had all my free services done at Steve White VW and I've been totally satisfied with all of them. I've also had a couple minor warranty issued handled at Steve White VW and again I've been totally satisfied. Neal in service has been a pleasure dealing with and has always been professional and persionible. Call on him for your next service Cameron

Neal Simkins

tee
5/18/2015

""WONDERFUL PEOPLE""

I drove from Ridgevie SC a 2 1/2 drive to purchase a VW Beetle. The greeting at the door was awesome. Justin, Jon and Paul were great!!!! Jon was very patient we with and guided me with what i needed and made me feel comfortable. My daughter purchased her first car there and was very please so i decided to try them as well. I am very happy with my brand new RED VW Beetle. I LOVE YOU GUYS...

Justin, Paul Pleasants, Jon Pedersen

Clemsontg
5/16/2015

"Great Dealership!"

I live near Charlotte, NC but I drove to Greenville to get my Passat. Out of the several dealers I spoke with they were the only ones that were honest and upfront with pricing. It was easier to drive to Greenville than deal with the dealers in Charlotte. The whole process took 30 minutes and I got a great car for a great deal. Thanks to Ashley and John at Steve White VW!

Marc White

Blessed
5/16/2015

"Thank you!"

We appreciate your help and professionalism. Everyone was respectful and kind. We really are enjoying our new used truck! Thank-you Blessings Cindy and Alan

Joey