Steve White Volkswagen Audi

Overall Rating 3

Steve White Volkswagen Audi
Steve White Volkswagen Audi Info

"Satisfied"

I bought my VW Jetta TDI from Steve Whites dealership. Best car I've ever owned and only Mr. Whites dealership will be allowed to service it. The staff is professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgable . Thanks for a pleasing experience. James Lark

Ryan Dunlop, Jamey Dixon

"Honest Upfront Salesman"

I have been looking for my birthday present for a month now. I test drove at Infiniti, BMW,Porche, auto trader I had even been to this same dealership 2 weeks prior. I encountered many different types of salespeople some good some bad one GREAT! Al was upfront about every available incentive (I already researched and knew) He went above and beyond to get my exact car through a dealer trade and had it delivered in 2 days. Al was courteous kind and had a genuine interest in making our car buying experience first class. I would highly recommend his service. Thanks again

Al Taylor

"I drove over 100 miles to Steve White Volkswagan to..."

I drove over 100 miles to Steve White Volkswagan to purchase a used Car the advertised on their website. I worked ahead of time on the negotiations on the phone and felt like I had a good handle on the price and condition of the car. After getting there the car was not as advertised and the price changed about 3 times. I left the dealership and went to check another car out, but went back after speaking on the phone with a Steve White sales person negotiating the price close to where we could agree. So back at the dealership they started the pricing by changing the price and adding their dealership fee of $399 to the price. It clearly states that this included in the Internet price, but added it anyway. When called out on it, they played dumb and said they wer not sure why it was there. Warning to all, check their numbers as they tried to pull a fast one and add this in. I did let them know that they wasted my time and they are not all all truthful in negotiations. The salesperson was not very friendly when he figured out I was onto their scam on pricing and that he did not honor their negotiated pricing. I WOULD NEVER deal or go to this dealership. If you do expect to be ripped off!!!!

Dan

"I did end up purchasing my vehicle from Steve White..."

I did end up purchasing my vehicle from Steve White because my credit score isn't the best and they happened to have a newer, low mileage vehicle come in that could be financed long-term, which is a rarity. However, by that time I had been looking for a vehicle for about a month. I had been warned ahead of time by multiple people that Steve White had some shady people but figured it would be fine. I could deal with whoever got me the best deal. I really needed to trade in my car that was about to be needing repairs, so time and the deal were all that mattered. I ended up getting an overall good price, but I was lied to and misled in the process, so I will not be going back to them. I was originally looking for a TDI and a couple weeks after my first visit, I got a text from the salesperson saying that they had just gotten in a TDI exactly like I wanted that had come in so recently the price and info hadn't been nailed down yet. Well I showed up a few hours later and magically, the car that they hadn't priced yet had already "been sold." So with this bait and switch they wanted to put me into this other car in my price range and it was a decent vehicle so I let them run the credit app. I wasn't sure I wanted that vehicle so I left and the salesperson sent me a text later saying I could get that car for 318 per month and then a few days later here's the car I ended up getting. She texts me the overall pricing info and that I can get this vehicle for about 300 per month which was what I was aiming for, so naturally I come to close the deal and instead they say it's going to be about 390 per month and my salesperson isn't there that day, so it's just my word left that I was quoted a much lower price. So I finally work it down to 375 and take the car only because mine is about to crap out. The bottom line is Steve White can be a great place to buy a car if you like being lied to and baited and switched. If you prefer ethical treatment, go elsewhere.

salesperson

"I purchased a new Jetta TDI Some time ago, And Have to..."

I purchased a new Jetta TDI Some time ago, And Have to say i traded the car mainly because of service dept.. I like to know that when i purchase a new vehicle ,that if i have any issues, I can feel comfortable with the service Dept. I actually believe they dont know how to work on Diesel Vehicles.Well anyway, Traded the car, went with chevrolet, Will not ever purchase a VW, And for sure not Steve White in Greenville,SC

The Service Dept

"My husband and I both purchased vehicles from Grover..."

My husband and I both purchased vehicles from Grover Fitzgerald several years ago and just went back and purchased 2 more from him! Grover is absolutley wonderful to work with. Personally, buying a new car is one of those experiences that I dread more than anything but, actually look forward to buying from Grover. He is very understanding and never pushy. He doesn't try to oversell a car to you and is always looking out for your best interest ~ definately not your "typical car salesman"! I completely trust his opinion. He went out of his way and found the car I was looking for and got it for me within a day, gased up and ready to go! He always delivers service with a smile! Next time I am car shopping I will go to Grover again!

Grover Fitzgerald

"This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. ..."

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Grover was terrific - he was friendly and courteous and I felt like he really wanted to help me. I recommend the dealership and I recommend Grover. Oh, and I LOVE my Passat!

Gover Fitzgerald

"-excellent dealership from purchase to ongoing service...."

-excellent dealership from purchase to ongoing service. Wish they had room on the lot for wider selection of Audi's. Because of the experience with them, we've purchased a total of 5 audis.

jon, brent, kerri

"Purchasing experience was probably the most pleasant..."

Purchasing experience was probably the most pleasant thing at this dealer. The trouble started even during warranty/service covered time. Their friendliness, and willingness to help w/anything that is the dealers responsibility was really horrible, and this was not only 1 time experience. Same happened on repeated visits. After the warranty is out - would NOT ever visit this dealer. For the same reason I would have really hard time recommending anybody to this dealer - which is shame b/c their sells team was actually very pleasant. Their horrible service is NOT worth saving $500 +- so.

Most in the service department.

"TO start Cliff made me feel comfortable as it takes time..."

TO start Cliff made me feel comfortable as it takes time to choose the the right car and close the deal i really felt he went to work for me even thou i know the dealer was paying him to sell sell sell!!! - having a TDI already help me know what I was looking for and the trade in also i felt was fair on both sides - so there you got it and the deal is done !!!

cliff cheek