Stevenson Honda

821 S College Rd,
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
Stevenson Honda Info
About Stevenson Honda

- Founded in 1952 by the Stevenson Family, we have grown to be ranked in Automotive News Top 125 Largest dealer groups in America! - We’re Locally Owned! Your money stays right here in the community! - State Of The Art Facilities built by local contractors! - We support many local civic, church and school organizations! - A+ Better Business Bureau rating!

About Stevenson Honda

Long2play
4/18/2015

"First ever car lease on a 2015 Honda. "

Arrived about 10:00 AM met with Matt B. sales manager, and talked about what we were looking for. Mark P. showed us the car and explained everything in detail about it, and accompanied us for the test drive. Decided on the car and did some paperwork together, then went out on the lot to select a color, then more paperwork. As the car was being prepped we were taken to Dustin D. for the financial aspect of the deal. We left about 2;00. We were offered beverages, but being about four hour visit over the lunch hour we were a bit famished by the time we left at 2;00. So I would suggest arriving earlier in the morning or after your lunch in the afternoon, unless of course your are into fasting.

Matt Banning, Mark Peduto, Dustin Davis

Cindy
4/12/2015

"First New Honda"

Mark Poduto was remarkable in getting my needs met.Very professional/understanding and knowledgable. Would definately recomend Stevenson Honda!!Mark did a great job and explained all the features included!! Way to go

Mark Poduto

Brian Longo
4/08/2015

"Satisfied customer"

I definitely was a tough sale based on my situation, but my salesman George Babich and the rest of the Stevenson Honda team did a tremendous job getting my wife into a newer car with less miles. George is a very knowledgeable and affable salesman who did not give me the runaround at any point. As someone who gets aggravated at hassling and haggling over prices (and that back-and-forth of car sales in general), and who doesn't care for loud, pushy salespeople, I appreciated George's approach with me as he has a calm demeanor and was very level throughout the process. I did not feel rushed by him at all. Anyone looking for a new or used car should ask for George because you'll get the straight answer as well as knowledge of more than just Hondas if you're in the market for a used car.

George Babich

pctdeb
4/08/2015

"New to Honda"

Very friendly customer service! Michael Guimaraes was very helpful in matching our needs. After we purchased our vehicle, he took the time to explain every detail about it.

Micharl Guimaraes

Satisfied buyer
4/05/2015

"Great experience...always"

This is the fourth Honda vehicle I have purchased from Stevenson Honda/Wilmington and the staff have always been professional, knowledgeable and friendly. While waiting for routine maintenance to be completed on my 2013 CR-V I was roaming around the lot looking at vehicles when I was approached by George Babich. He detailed the newest safety features on the 2015 models, patiently answered my questions and I was sold. Brent in Finance detailed additional packages, financing options and a couple later I drove away the proud owner of a 2015 CR-V. Thanks again.

George Babich/Brent

granny
4/03/2015

"service department"

No matter what type of problem that I may have with my car, the service tech makes sure that I am well informed and understand what the problem is and it is taken care of in a timely manner. I have been very satisfied with all services that I have received.

Chad Brown

Cookie
4/01/2015

"My 2nd new car from Stevenson"

I have always had a great experience dealing with the sales and finance staff at Stevenson again. Gregg Rivenbark remembered me from my prior purchase which I thought was great. He knows his cars and patiently answered my questions. They had to find the color I wanted and he made it all come together. Dustin in Finance is knowledgeable in his field and handled all the paperwork efficiently and he made it seem easy with no stress. I don't think you can go wrong if looking for a new Honda or Acura by going to Stevenson.

Gregg Rivenbark

Zoeathan
9/02/2014

"What a great experience!"

I recently purchased a preowned CRV from Stevenson Honda in Wilmington. I can not express how grateful I am to the staff here. Peggy Roberts, Gregg Rivenbark, Pat Koballa, Brent Whales and John Sandlin were very professional, resourceful and friendly. I am an educator on a strict budget, and they collaboratively worked with me to find a vehicle that was a perfect match and cost for my needs. I felt that this dealership had my best interest at heart during and after the purchase of my vehicle. I will continue to utilize the expertise of Stevenson Honda's service department for any needs in the future. I highly recommend this dealership! Thank yo so very much! Tammie Key

Peggy Roberts, Gregg Rivenbark, Pat Koballa, Brent Wales, and John Sandlin

adelejcollins
7/06/2014

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I was greeted by the manager who was very friendly and he set me up with a very experienced salesman. The overall experience was outstanding and I will definitely go back to purchase again!

David Nye

JDorw
3/31/2014

"Stevenson Honda Dealership"

Did not have exactly what I was looking for on the lot but got one in for me in 24 hrs. Car was reviewed by mechanic quickly and efficiently. Salesman was knowledgeable and great to work with, NOT Pushy. Called after I got my car to make sure everything was great. I would highly recommend Stevenson Honda and Gregg Rivenbark

Gregg Rivenbark