Stevinson Imports

5500 South Broadway,
Littleton, Colorado 80121
Stevinson Imports Info
About Stevinson Imports

Welcome to our new Stevinson Imports website! We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new Porsche inventory or Jaguar inventory request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! We always carry a great selection of used inventory, so be sure and check back often. Our goal is to provide you with the best information available and help you select the Porsche or Jaguar you have always wanted. We want you to be a customer for life. Click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you! Sincerely, Steve Burt General Manager

About Stevinson Imports Learn More

Pcarfun
6/29/2015

"Top Notch"

This is a great group. They stand behind their product and understand that customer service is a bit part of the product they are selling. I purchased a new vehicle and subsequently discovered a latent defect that wasn't warranted by the manufacturer. They stood behind their product, worked with me to find an acceptable solution and in the end I am very happy. I would recommend them to anyone.

July 02, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Diko3456
6/16/2015

"Being the Middle Man"

Stevinson Imports is a First Class Dealership and Operation!! They sold me my first Porsche without ever seeing it in person. Without question, I recommend purchasing a car from Stevinson Imports. Justin (Service) and Todd (Finance) were very patient and informative every step of the way when I purchased my 2014 Cayman. The previous owner of the car could not continue leasing the car due to unforseen financial complications, and so Stevinson Imports coordinated the entire sale and title transfer for me without any delay or compliations. They kept in touch with me because I was an out of state buyer that had never seen the car in person. They inspected the vehicle and assured me the best sevice and professional opinion. Not to mention that when the car showed up, there was a Porsche Hat and Shirt inside as a token of their apprecation and trust!!

The Receptionist was very friendly and happy to be the voice of the dealership.

June 19, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to earn your business and trust and hope to be of service in the future.

stevewong
2/04/2015

"Salem Heller"

We did not have any intentions of purchasing a car that night, but Salem was quite helpful and we ended up leasing a new Cayenne S. The overall experience was excellent, and one of the best parts was that they under promised and over delivered. We will definitely go back to Salem in the future when we are ready for another vehicle.

Salem Heller

February 05, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business.

wscoffey
12/15/2014

"Purchase Experience with Craig Muthard - Second to none."

From my first internet inquiry to delivery of our 2015 Cayman GTS – and the hundreds of e-mails and phone calls in-between, our overall experience with the purchase process and Craig Muthard were second to none. Craig is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of Porsche as a whole and from our interests, the Cayman. He literally answered every one of our hundreds of questions without hesitation or delay, helped us pick the appropriate options based on our needs, wants and driving styles, was very friendly, courteous, polite, respectful – and most importantly, honest. We’ve purchased many vehicles over the years, and we can honestly say that this experience with Craig and Stevinson Imports can’t be beat. So much so, we’d consider purchasing another vehicle from them just because we know it’ll be easy, honest and painless. Thank you Craig and Stevinson Imports – our Cayman GTS is perfect in every detail imaginable.

December 19, 2014

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to know you were satisfied with the whole process. Enjoy your new car!

RR80124
4/02/2014

"Craig Muthard is the best!"

Craig Muthard is THE BOMB! I made many inquiries via email and he got back to me instantly, it didn’t matter day or night! Although I purchased a Range Rover, not a Porsche or Jaguar, Craig answered all my questions on the features that the vehicle was equipped with. Craig is very professional, he’s not pushy, no bull, direct and very knowledgeable. I’m happy with my deal and would recommend Craig to anyone looking to buy a car!

TonyFernandez
3/13/2014

"Robert was very professional and knowledgeable. He even..."

Robert was very professional and knowledgeable. He even took me out back and showed me different models of Porche cars and answered repair questions I had. I highly recommend Robert as a sales professional.

LissaSharp
3/12/2014

"I have purchased other cars in my lifetime. It is a..."

I have purchased other cars in my lifetime. It is a large purchase, and I find it a stressful endeavor. Robert Priborsky made the usually very stressful undertaking an informative and enjoyable process. He explained in detail every Porsche Cayenne on the lot that I inquired about, in order to help me land on the perfect vehicle to meet my needs. Mission accomplished. I love my 2014 Black Porsche Cayenne! Robert was very patient, and gave my husband and I, all the time we needed. Robert continued to give us AWESOME service, even after we purchased the vehicle. He sat and explained all the controls and answered our questions for over an hour, so I was very comfortable driving home. He noticed details on the car that my husband and I didn't even notice, as a glue drip in the mirror and speaker. He immediately notified service and the issues were taken care of. Robert called a few days after our purchase to make sure everything was going well with the car. I had a few questions about the buttons, and he happily answered them. He said please let him know if anymore questions arise and he meant it. His kindness, patience and service were above and beyond! My husband and I strongly recommend Robert Priborsky at Stevinson Imports!!! Lissa and Ryan Sharp

byers13
12/12/2013

"I was very leery at first buying a car out of state and..."

I was very leery at first buying a car out of state and on line, but the folks a Stevinson eased those concerns with great service and great communication. I purchased a 2010 Tesla Roadster (which is not listed as an option on this site so I put Lotus) from them. They made me feel at east throughout the process. I received several videos of the car since I could not be there to physically look at it. All the documents I needed to sign were overnighted to my house. Best of all, when the car arrived it exceeded my expectations. William, my salesperson was in constant contact with me and even helped with arranging affordable transportation. From beginning to end to the follow up after the purchase, this was a pleasant and easy transaction. I would highly recommend Stevinson Imports. A+

William Overton

smarcetic
10/12/2013

"I purchased a vehicle from Stevinson through Ezzy. I..."

I purchased a vehicle from Stevinson through Ezzy. I found the vehicle online, called and was fortunate enough to get Ezzy as a contact. There weren't any pictures of the vehicle online, however, Ezzy quickly went out and took pictures for me. I have never purchased a vehicle over the internet, site unseen and was apprehensive. After talking for a bit and researching Stevinson and Ezzy, I felt comfortable in going through with the purchase. Ezzy made it seamless for me including the arranging of shipping. So yesterday, I received a call from the driver letting me know he was around the corner. I quickly ran outside and saw my car on the carrier. Looking up at the car I was able to see underneath. At that point I realized that I just got everything he promised and what I wanted. People that were standing around me told me that I jumped about 5 feet off the ground I was sooooooo happy. The vehicle was everything Ezzy said it was. My wife is extremely happy, I'm ecstatic and my brother who was there when the car was delivered looked at me and said, "Hey can you get Ezzy to find me a car like this? But I only want to deal with him. If it doesn't come through him then don't bother." Ezzy you have a customer for life.

meredith53
7/17/2013

"I had an excellent experience in working with Craig..."

I had an excellent experience in working with Craig Muthard to acquire my first-ever Porsche. He approached me with a clear interest in determining my level of understanding of the Porsche line, clearly explaining to me the quality of each vehicle and graciously accommodated a test-drive of a previously-owned vehicle which became my first-ever Porsche purchase. The support and attention I received throughout the purchase experience was truly outstanding and I anticipate I will make future purchases from Craig and this dealership in the future given the nature of the positive experience I had with Stevinson Imports this summer.

Reviews of Todd Barclay