Stevinson Imports

5500 South Broadway,
Littleton, Colorado 80121
Stevinson Imports Info
About Stevinson Imports

Welcome to our new Stevinson Imports website! We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new Porsche inventory or Jaguar inventory request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! We always carry a great selection of used inventory, so be sure and check back often. Our goal is to provide you with the best information available and help you select the Porsche or Jaguar you have always wanted. We want you to be a customer for life. Click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you! Sincerely, Steve Burt General Manager

About Stevinson Imports Learn More

VZXCO
9/28/2016

"Great experience"

Rob was great to work with purchasing my Jaguar F-Pace Model S. He was knowledgeable about this brand new crossover and as importantly not afraid to say if he didn't know something. Kept me completely informed and made sure all my pre-delivery inspection requests were met.

Trisha L
9/20/2016

"Beyond impressed!"

I just bought a car with Stevinson Imports yesterday. This store is beautiful, has amazing cars, great customer service and FOOD lol. I was beyond IMPRESSED with my sales rep JOHN FLEMING. So if you go there make sure to ask for him! Not only is he the most HONEST car dealer I have ever dealt with,he is genuinely just a great guy. He was there to help me in any way possible. After the process of purchasing my dream car, he stayed after on his OWN TIME to help me for a good hour and a half. Explaining all the details about the car, how to work EVERYTHING, and even set up things like by radio stations, gps, bluetooth... things that would have taken me forever to figure out on my own reading a manual. Because of him I know just how awesome my new car is! :) thanks again John

September 22, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Trisha!

Bluegreenjulie
9/14/2016

"Jaguar xe "

Love my car! Richard was very helpful and pleasant. Great overall experience! My husband and I have purchased vehicles from Stevinson Imports before and have always been pleased.

Richard Stang salesman

September 22, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business

Rodrigo
9/14/2016

"Excellent purchasing experience with John Flemming"

John Fleming is a true car guy who has deep knowledge of the Porsche brand. This was the first Porsche I have purchased, and he provided an education on the brand. He was a real pleasure to work with. No pressure, honest, and extremely helpful in explaining the various options and technical features of the vehicles that I looked at. Probably one of the best auto purchasing experiences I have had. I would definitely work with him again.

September 22, 2016

That's so great to hear! We hope you are loving your new Porsche!!

Jaguar
9/13/2016

"It was a pleasant experience."

Not my first time doing business with Stevenson, Always a pleasure dealing from sales to maintenance. I'm sure I'll be back in the future.

Richard in sales

fantastic to hear!

M.Starz
8/31/2016

"Best Experience Ever Hands Down thank you John Fleming"

First let me say 100% best experiance I have ever had! I dreaded buying a new car before I met John Fleming at Stevinson Imports! From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed with sincerity. At no time did I ever feel pressured to buy or pushed toward something I didnt want. John F. Not only listened and heard what I wanted but went above and beyond to get me that. He truly loves and takes pride in his job and that showed in his service to me. This hands down was the smoothest least streasful, fustrating or time consuming experience I have ever had! John facilitated everything to make it a wonderful and personal experience for myself and my family. My 11yr old son included! John really did go above and beyond, even his on the clock hours to ensure I had a great customer experiance from begining to end! Car purchase or not. When Im ready for my next purchase Ill be returning to see John Fleming at Stevinson Imports! The entire staff that worked with John was fabulous! If you're looking for a car, a reliable honest and all around wonderful place I highly recomend seeing John Fleming at Stevinson Imports!

September 01, 2016

That's so great to hear! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!!

Mahobian
8/31/2016

"John Flemming is the man!"

GREAT experience buying my new Porsche Macan. John was a true professional and not at all pushy. He was patient with me in making a decision and supportive the whole way through. He stayed late to help me and also had all of my paperwork ready the next day before I came in, which made it extremely stress free and easy to buy the car. Obviously, all of the cars at Stevenson Imports are amazing...but the buying experience was surprisingly fantastic! Thanks John!

John Flemming

September 13, 2016

That is fantastic to hear! We truly appreciate your business!

Bob from Lone Tree
8/30/2016

"Outstanding in every way"

I have purchased several new Porsches. This is the first from Stevinson imports. John Fleming was outstanding in every way. He got to know me and what I was looking for and went to work. I felt very comfortable through out the transaction that my interests were the priority. John and Lsnce put the deal together in a very professional way. I will buy again from John. Thanks

September 13, 2016

Hi Bob, thank you fro allowing us to earn you business. We hope you are loving your new Porsche!

J. Wight
8/10/2016

"Thank you Ezzy for the great experience"

Great all around experience with everyone at Stevinson. Ezzy did a great job showing me the various models, handling my trade-in, setting up test drives, and was super nice to my wife and kids. Never impatient with me through 4 separate visits and test drives even though I kept him late on a Saturday night. Kudos for the late financing work Todd Barclay, and special shout-out to Elspeth in the service department regarding all of my maintenance questions. Looking forward to seeing my 96 C4 go to a new owner, who is sure to be treated as well as I was by this stellar group. The 2017 C4S I bought is an absolute dream and I thank you Ezzy for nudging me in it's direction even though you have questionable taste in wheels. Ha!

August 11, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Enjoy your new ride!!

SanMan
5/14/2016

"Awesome buying experience"

Bill Peterman was great to work with. He handled all my questions and made the purchase process smooth and painless. Excellent overall experience -- I am very happy with my purchase!

May 16, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Enjoy your new ride!!

Reviews of Todd Barclay