Stevinson Imports

5500 South Broadway,
Littleton, Colorado 80121
Stevinson Imports Info
About Stevinson Imports

Welcome to our new Stevinson Imports website! We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new Porsche inventory or Jaguar inventory request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! We always carry a great selection of used inventory, so be sure and check back often. Our goal is to provide you with the best information available and help you select the Porsche or Jaguar you have always wanted. We want you to be a customer for life. Click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you! Sincerely, Steve Burt General Manager

About Stevinson Imports Learn More

Md
5/02/2016

"Great experience "

I love my new Porsche , thank you for making it happen truly an amazing experience.i will refer more people to you, I can't wait to drive it everyday.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Enjoy your sweet new ride!!

Matt
4/27/2016

"Love my new 911"

Great experience working with Rob Priborsky to order and purchase a 911 S Cab. No pressure and the right amount of information. Love the car!

April 27, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!! Enjoy your fast new ride!!

voodoogt4
4/17/2016

"Superb service"

I've been working with John Malcolm for over a year now on purchasing my perfect Porsche. John and Stevinson Porsche are the best in the business. Things couldn't have went more smoothly from the ordering process through delivery. Non pressure sales and always available to answer questions. Simply the best in the business!

April 19, 2016

Thanks for the review, and enjoy your new Porsche!

Porsche 911
2/15/2016

"Outstanding "

I worked with William Overton and Craig Muthard to get a great deal on a Porsche. I will be back in the future (when I get a turbo 911) and recommend Stevinson to all. Very knowledge and great to work with. They go the extra mile. Customer service A+++++. I hope the service and parts department are just as friendly in terms of service and quality.

William Overton

Bpaulsen46
12/31/2015

"Long distance purchase."

I had been looking for a 2013 Porshe 991 C2 Cab. I wanted low mileage but not a collector car. Stevenson had the car in one of my preferred colors that was certfiied. The price was good so I called. John Malcolm took the call and answered all my quality and equipment questions. We quickly agreed on the price. I had the car picked up and delivered to New York. Except for a good wash to remove road grudge it was perfect. My mechanic evaluated it and confirmed the condition. I could not be happier.

Sunil
10/30/2015

"Excellent experience with Rob "

Rob is an amazing person (professional) to work with. We walked in to the Dealership 4 weeks ago to test drive a Cayenne. From the very beginning, Rob took excellent care of us, made us feel at home, answered all our questions, very patiently gave us a walkthrough of all the cars, gave us excellent recommendations. We test drove the Cayenne, Rob is very good at following up and never pushed us to buy it.. A month later we walked in to buy the same and Rob gave us the best Cayenne model out there. We got a great deal on it. Rob spent a lot of time walking us through the Cayenne's features, never was in a hurry to get the deal done. A week later after we bought it, Rob was so nice to call us and check if we had any questions on the Porsche and needed anything from him.. It was an amazing experience with him and highly recommend him.

October 30, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to provide you with the best customer service and hope to see you again!

GTS-1
9/25/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I have purchased three new Porsches from Stevinson Imports during the last six years. I have used John Malcolm as our Sales professional and Todd Barclay on the financial end for all my purchases. Along with the Dealership / Sales and Finance, the Service dept. is outstanding.

October 02, 2015

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again!

cologt3
9/24/2015

"Best Porsche dealer"

Great place to work with, very efficient, friendly, and the best inventory around. I was a new customer of theirs, but in short order John introduced me to the general manager and sales manager as well, and all were very friendly enthusiasts who were great to work with. I would also include the service department, when picking up my car I was introduced to an adviser to work with on future service and a couple of their best techs. Painless trade and delivery process, no games. How refreshing. Great experience all around and highly recommend shopping there.

September 25, 2015

Hi, thank you for your trust and business. We hope to continue to serve you in the most fast, fair and friendly way possible. Thank you.

Pcarfun
6/29/2015

"Top Notch"

This is a great group. They stand behind their product and understand that customer service is a bit part of the product they are selling. I purchased a new vehicle and subsequently discovered a latent defect that wasn't warranted by the manufacturer. They stood behind their product, worked with me to find an acceptable solution and in the end I am very happy. I would recommend them to anyone.

July 02, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Diko3456
6/16/2015

"Being the Middle Man"

Stevinson Imports is a First Class Dealership and Operation!! They sold me my first Porsche without ever seeing it in person. Without question, I recommend purchasing a car from Stevinson Imports. Justin (Service) and Todd (Finance) were very patient and informative every step of the way when I purchased my 2014 Cayman. The previous owner of the car could not continue leasing the car due to unforseen financial complications, and so Stevinson Imports coordinated the entire sale and title transfer for me without any delay or compliations. They kept in touch with me because I was an out of state buyer that had never seen the car in person. They inspected the vehicle and assured me the best sevice and professional opinion. Not to mention that when the car showed up, there was a Porsche Hat and Shirt inside as a token of their apprecation and trust!!

The Receptionist was very friendly and happy to be the voice of the dealership.

June 19, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to earn your business and trust and hope to be of service in the future.

Reviews of Bill Peterman