Stevinson Imports

Mark Barnett

April 11, 2017

"Panamera purchase"

- ferrenrajput

Bought a new Panamera from Izzi.. We love the car. Had a good experience with Izzi. The Follow up has also been great. Thank you.

April 11, 2017

"Best experience ever by Trayaun Tate!!!"

- T Tate

The only reason I am giving my experience 5 stars is because there's no option for me to give 10 . Took my XJL in because there was a noise on the passenger rear wheel. Upon walking into the service section (pristine) I was greeted by Nick. Nick was a super nice guy and got me in and out with a loaner as I had to leave my car. As soon as the issue was figured out Nick contacted me to let me know. In addition he also let me know about some other issues but wasn't pushy in any way about the fix but told me when I was ready to address those issues bring the car back at a later date. The car was repaired and I haven't had any more issues . He also went above and beyond by contacting the dealership where I originally bout the vehicle to take care of a warranty issue I was having. I will definitely be visiting again. You're the man Nick!!!!

April 07, 2017

"I would not buy a Porsche from anyone else."

- Porsche Fan

I recently purchased my fifth car from Stevinson Imports. Ezzy Fitouri was my sales representative – as he has been on my previous purchases there – and, as usual, he did an outstanding job. He's knowledgable, kind and extremely helpful – and makes the entire process an enjoyable one. Additional support from Lance, Mark, Todd, Craig and Elspeth in management, finance, and service respectively helped make the experience a fun one, and we are thoroughly enjoying our new car. Ezzy continues to be the best car salesmen I've ever worked with – and is someone I will certainly continue to do business with, without hesitation.

New 2017 Jaguar F-Type, $96193