Stevinson Imports

Sales Associate

February 24, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Golden51

Without doubt my experience at Stevinsen was exceptional and that was because of being able to work with Ezzy (Ezzedin). He is gregarious, has extensive knowledge of the Porsche vehicles and, most importantly, he listened to me. I had a specific car and budget in mind and he made it all happen. At no time did I feel pressured. He made sure the experience was a positive one and that I left completely satisfied. I can't say enough good things about Stevinsen and Ezzy..

February 24, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Don R

I have purchased many vehicles, both professionally and personally, and I must say this was the easiest and smoothest transaction my wife and I have ever made. Ezzy was very professional yet personable. There was no pressure but he found us a vehicle that we fell in love with and could afford. Todd handled the paperwork and had us driving our new car home very quickly and without hassle. Amazing dealership! We will be back!

February 15, 2017

"Efficient, personal & friendly"

- BWhittington

I was in the market for a truck & found one here at Stevenson that was anot amazing grab and surely would have been scooped up quickly. When I inquired Ezzy the sales person called me back right away and said that he wold have it ready for me when I got there. When I pulled in it was right there and Ezzy wasted no time to come shake my hand and get my info to do a test drive (all other dealerships I went into took at least an hour before I was able to even test drive). Let's be honest the car buying experience is usually never quick or fun until you drive off the lot. Ezzy hover though was funny, professional and worked hard to make the experience flow quickly and efficiently. The other positive was I told him what I could do payment wise and we didn't do that whole backnowledge and forth haggle, he came to the table with my expectations met, The customer service at this dealership was nothing short of amazing. Even my experience with closing with Craig (well prepared and was no pressure and friendly) and signing documents took less than 10 minutes in part due to Ezzy being prepared and knowing me, his customer.

New 2016 Porsche Panamera, $98032