Stevinson Imports

Sales Associate

March 29, 2017

"Volvo "

- JacquelineK

My husband and I were testing out Volvo XC60s and noticed they had one online. Richard Stang was very helpful and knowledgeable even though they aren't a Volvo dealership. Todd helped us get a competitive interest rate. We were in a rush by the end of the process and he was very quick! Staff was all friendly and even provided snacks. We didn't feel pressure. The only thing I would mention was there was no wiggle room for us in particular on pricing since they had already lowered the price before we had been there. Overall great experience so far (only have had it two days) and we love our purchase.

March 28, 2017

"Friendly and helpful "

- Liz16

My husband and I knew exactly what we wanted when we visited the dealership on a Friday evening. Richard Stang helped us make it happen on a tight schedule the next morning. We're very happy with our purchase and the level of service at Stevinson.

March 23, 2017

"Top Shelf Buying Experience!"

- wpankele

Ezzy helped me with the trade of one vehicle and the purchase of two new ones and his professionalism, follow up and interest in my needs were all exceptional. He determines what your interest and goals are and then works to find a car that meets them.

New 2017 Jaguar F-Type, $101401