Stevinson Imports

5500 South Broadway,
Littleton, Colorado 80121
Stevinson Imports Info
About Stevinson Imports

Welcome to our new Stevinson Imports website! We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new Porsche inventory or Jaguar inventory request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! We always carry a great selection of used inventory, so be sure and check back often. Our goal is to provide you with the best information available and help you select the Porsche or Jaguar you have always wanted. We want you to be a customer for life. Click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you! Sincerely, Steve Burt General Manager

About Stevinson Imports Learn More

J. Wight
8/10/2016

"Thank you Ezzy for the great experience"

Great all around experience with everyone at Stevinson. Ezzy did a great job showing me the various models, handling my trade-in, setting up test drives, and was super nice to my wife and kids. Never impatient with me through 4 separate visits and test drives even though I kept him late on a Saturday night. Kudos for the late financing work Todd Barclay, and special shout-out to Elspeth in the service department regarding all of my maintenance questions. Looking forward to seeing my 96 C4 go to a new owner, who is sure to be treated as well as I was by this stellar group. The 2017 C4S I bought is an absolute dream and I thank you Ezzy for nudging me in it's direction even though you have questionable taste in wheels. Ha!

August 11, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Enjoy your new ride!!

SanMan
5/14/2016

"Awesome buying experience"

Bill Peterman was great to work with. He handled all my questions and made the purchase process smooth and painless. Excellent overall experience -- I am very happy with my purchase!

May 16, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Enjoy your new ride!!

StevesCayenne
5/03/2016

"Rob Priborsky Sales"

Rob is very professional, very low pressure and did a great job working with me to close the transaction. I was not buying the most expensive car on the lot, but that made no difference to him. I felt like he wanted to get the best deal done for everyone involved. And he did just that.

May 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great response

Md
5/02/2016

"Great experience "

I love my new Porsche , thank you for making it happen truly an amazing experience.i will refer more people to you, I can't wait to drive it everyday.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Enjoy your sweet new ride!!

Matt
4/27/2016

"Love my new 911"

Great experience working with Rob Priborsky to order and purchase a 911 S Cab. No pressure and the right amount of information. Love the car!

April 27, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!! Enjoy your fast new ride!!

voodoogt4
4/17/2016

"Superb service"

I've been working with John Malcolm for over a year now on purchasing my perfect Porsche. John and Stevinson Porsche are the best in the business. Things couldn't have went more smoothly from the ordering process through delivery. Non pressure sales and always available to answer questions. Simply the best in the business!

April 19, 2016

Thanks for the review, and enjoy your new Porsche!

Porsche 911
2/15/2016

"Outstanding "

I worked with William Overton and Craig Muthard to get a great deal on a Porsche. I will be back in the future (when I get a turbo 911) and recommend Stevinson to all. Very knowledge and great to work with. They go the extra mile. Customer service A+++++. I hope the service and parts department are just as friendly in terms of service and quality.

William Overton

Bpaulsen46
12/31/2015

"Long distance purchase."

I had been looking for a 2013 Porshe 991 C2 Cab. I wanted low mileage but not a collector car. Stevenson had the car in one of my preferred colors that was certfiied. The price was good so I called. John Malcolm took the call and answered all my quality and equipment questions. We quickly agreed on the price. I had the car picked up and delivered to New York. Except for a good wash to remove road grudge it was perfect. My mechanic evaluated it and confirmed the condition. I could not be happier.

Sunil
10/30/2015

"Excellent experience with Rob "

Rob is an amazing person (professional) to work with. We walked in to the Dealership 4 weeks ago to test drive a Cayenne. From the very beginning, Rob took excellent care of us, made us feel at home, answered all our questions, very patiently gave us a walkthrough of all the cars, gave us excellent recommendations. We test drove the Cayenne, Rob is very good at following up and never pushed us to buy it.. A month later we walked in to buy the same and Rob gave us the best Cayenne model out there. We got a great deal on it. Rob spent a lot of time walking us through the Cayenne's features, never was in a hurry to get the deal done. A week later after we bought it, Rob was so nice to call us and check if we had any questions on the Porsche and needed anything from him.. It was an amazing experience with him and highly recommend him.

October 30, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to provide you with the best customer service and hope to see you again!

GTS-1
9/25/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I have purchased three new Porsches from Stevinson Imports during the last six years. I have used John Malcolm as our Sales professional and Todd Barclay on the financial end for all my purchases. Along with the Dealership / Sales and Finance, the Service dept. is outstanding.

October 02, 2015

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviews of Ezzedin Fitouri