Stevinson Imports

Bill Peterman, Sales Associate, Stevinson Imports

Bill Peterman

Sales Associate

September 19, 2017

"Creating my new Porsche Macon S!"

- JTS Shopper

My husband & I began shopping for my new car shortly after the New Year. Our home, Rapid City, SD does not offer a selection of luxury vehicles which required us to visit various dealerships while we traveled. We began our search first online, reviewing various smaller SUV models. I was driving a 2010 Lexus 350RX & wanted something about that size. In early spring, we visited Denver & test drove various models of Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Jaguar & Porsche looking for the car that best suited me. One criteria I had was the exterior color had to be a nice shade of red. When we arrived at Stevinson Import we were first introduced to Ezzy Fitouri. He was very friendly to us & offered us a test drive in the Jaguar F-PACE & Porsche Macon S. Both of these vehicles offer many of the same features, but as Ezzy said, " The ride is very different." We had narrowed our search to the Porsche Macon S & the Mercedes GLA & within a few weeks I began designing our new Macon S with Ezzy's help. My new 2018 Macon S finally arrived in Aug. & I am very pleased with our design. It drives beautifully & also has very good "curb appeal!" I have received many compliments from car enthusiasts. Ezzy walked us through the entire process paying close attention to details. Great experience from a great dealership!

"Easy and respectful"

- JBHagategrey

As easy a car-buying experience as it gets. No games - just a straight-talk discussion about the car and the deal (as opposed to being treated like a 'sale' that was getting worked over.)

"A top notch dealership"

- new buyer

Stevenson Imports has the cars and the people to make the buying process fun and as painless as possible. I would definitely go to Stevinson for my car buying needs in the future. Ezzy was born to do his job. His product knowledge and enthusiasm go a long way to make the car buying experience a good one. There is nothing I could ask for that he did not do. Craig presented the financing piece clearly and plainly, and demonstrated his experience with that end of the process.

Craig Muthard