Read Reviews Stevinson Imports

Marcus FastService Advisor8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Stevinson Imports

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Stevinson Imports has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Stevinson Imports

Welcome to our new Stevinson Imports website!

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new Porsche inventory or Jaguar inventory request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! We always carry a great selection of used inventory, so be sure and check back often. Our goal is to provide you with the best information available and help you select the Porsche or Jaguar you have always wanted. We want you to be a customer for life. Click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

Sincerely,

Express Service Television
Free Coffee Valet Parking
Free Drinks

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Craig Muthard is the best!"

RR80124
4/2/2014 11:42:35 PM

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

Craig Muthard is THE BOMB! I made many inquiries via email and he got back to me instantly, it didn’t matter day or night! Although I purchased a Range Rover, not a Porsche or Jaguar, Craig answered all my questions on the features that the vehicle was equipped with. Craig is very professional, he’s not pushy, no bull, direct and very knowledgeable. I’m happy with my deal and would recommend Craig to anyone looking to buy a car!

Twitter
"Robert was very professional and knowledgeable. He even..."

TonyFernandez
3/13/2014 11:01:07 AM

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

Robert was very professional and knowledgeable. He even took me out back and showed me different models of Porche cars and answered repair questions I had. I highly recommend Robert as a sales professional.

Twitter
"I have purchased other cars in my lifetime. It is a..."

LissaSharp
3/12/2014 4:24:06 PM

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

I have purchased other cars in my lifetime. It is a large purchase, and I find it a stressful endeavor. Robert Priborsky made the usually very stressful undertaking an informative and enjoyable process. He explained in detail every Porsche Cayenne on the lot that I inquired about, in order to help me land on the perfect vehicle to meet my needs. Mission accomplished. I love my 2014 Black Porsche Cayenne! Robert was very patient, and gave my husband and I, all the time we needed. Robert continued to give us AWESOME service, even after we purchased the vehicle. He sat and explained all the controls and answered our questions for over an hour, so I was very comfortable driving home. He noticed details on the car that my husband and I didn't even notice, as a glue drip in the mirror and speaker. He immediately notified service and the issues were taken care of. Robert called a few days after our purchase to make sure everything was going well with the car. I had a few questions about the buttons, and he happily answered them. He said please let him know if anymore questions arise and he meant it. His kindness, patience and service were above and beyond! My husband and I strongly recommend Robert Priborsky at Stevinson Imports!!!

Lissa and Ryan Sharp

Twitter
"I was very leery at first buying a car out of state and..."

byers13
12/12/2013 10:48:43 AM

Justin UnderwoodJustin Underwood

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

I was very leery at first buying a car out of state and on line, but the folks a Stevinson eased those concerns with great service and great communication. I purchased a 2010 Tesla Roadster (which is not listed as an option on this site so I put Lotus) from them. They made me feel at east throughout the process. I received several videos of the car since I could not be there to physically look at it. All the documents I needed to sign were overnighted to my house. Best of all, when the car arrived it exceeded my expectations. William, my salesperson was in constant contact with me and even helped with arranging affordable transportation. From beginning to end to the follow up after the purchase, this was a pleasant and easy transaction. I would highly recommend Stevinson Imports. A+

Twitter
"I purchased a vehicle from Stevinson through Ezzy. I..."

smarcetic
10/12/2013 8:32:50 AM

Ezzedin FitouriEzzedin Fitouri

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

I purchased a vehicle from Stevinson through Ezzy. I found the vehicle online, called and was fortunate enough to get Ezzy as a contact. There weren't any pictures of the vehicle online, however, Ezzy quickly went out and took pictures for me. I have never purchased a vehicle over the internet, site unseen and was apprehensive. After talking for a bit and researching Stevinson and Ezzy, I felt comfortable in going through with the purchase. Ezzy made it seamless for me including the arranging of shipping.

So yesterday, I received a call from the driver letting me know he was around the corner. I quickly ran outside and saw my car on the carrier. Looking up at the car I was able to see underneath. At that point I realized that I just got everything he promised and what I wanted. People that were standing around me told me that I jumped about 5 feet off the ground I was sooooooo happy.

The vehicle was everything Ezzy said it was. My wife is extremely happy, I'm ecstatic and my brother who was there when the car was delivered looked at me and said, "Hey can you get Ezzy to find me a car like this? But I only want to deal with him. If it doesn't come through him then don't bother."

Ezzy you have a customer for life.

Twitter
"I had an excellent experience in working with Craig..."

meredith53
7/17/2013 5:05:18 PM

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

I had an excellent experience in working with Craig Muthard to acquire my first-ever Porsche. He approached me with a clear interest in determining my level of understanding of the Porsche line, clearly explaining to me the quality of each vehicle and graciously accommodated a test-drive of a previously-owned vehicle which became my first-ever Porsche purchase. The support and attention I received throughout the purchase experience was truly outstanding and I anticipate I will make future purchases from Craig and this dealership in the future given the nature of the positive experience I had with Stevinson Imports this summer.

Twitter
"In 2007 I purchased a car from Stevinson Porsche. The..."

rldr5636
7/7/2013 1:03:30 AM

Bill ShafiBill Shafi

3.8

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

In 2007 I purchased a car from Stevinson Porsche. The purchase experience was just ok. Their service department is excellent. In June of 2013 I almost ordered a 2014 car from them but found that they were not flexible for my needs so I ordered a 2014 from Prestige Imports. They seemed a bit more friendly and flexible for my needs. Stevinson is a good dealership but I decided to take my business to Prestige Imports.

Twitter
"The guys at Stevinson Imports have been the most..."

brosac
1/30/2013 11:45:45 AM

Marcus FastMarcus Fast
Justin UnderwoodJustin Underwood

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

The guys at Stevinson Imports have been the most accomodating and friendly people I've worked with when buying cars. Even when I was buying a car out of state, they selflessly helped me with research and other aspects of the purchase.

These guys are top notch and I'd recommend them anytime!

Twitter
"Rob was friendly, efficient and helpful. Best of all, he..."

joannafaith100
1/1/2013 4:16:40 PM

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

Rob was friendly, efficient and helpful. Best of all, he communicated quickly and honestly. He was flexible in working with my schedule. I felt totally comfortable dealing with Rob. And feel like I can call him and he will help me with any questions in the future. The process of buying my certified pre-owned Porsche Cayenne felt like a breeze with Rob.

Twitter
"I wanted to thank Bill Shafi and everyone at Stevinson..."

thevige
12/1/2012 12:37:25 PM

Bill ShafiBill Shafi

My Review Of Stevinson Imports:

I wanted to thank Bill Shafi and everyone at Stevinson Imports for their amazing attitude and professionalism. It was a privilege and a pleasure doing business with them. I know that their guys put in a huge effort getting the car ready for me. I just love my new 2013 Boxster. Thanks once again for everything.

Reviews 11-20 >>