Stevinson Imports

Bill Peterman, Sales Associate, Stevinson Imports

Bill Peterman

Sales Associate

May 12, 2017

"I'll buy cars from Stevinson from now until forever!!!"

- JVC

I was referred to Stevinson by a friend who is in a multiple Porsche owner family. More specifically, I was referred to Ezzy. I was welcomed with open arms, a cup of delicious espresso, and a team of folks whose goal was to treat me (a soon-to-be GT3 owner) like royalty. I don't need to be treated like royalty...I'm just looking for a fair deal. Stevinson provides both, in generous quantities. I could describe my whole experience (both of them now that I have bought 2 cars from Ezzy) but I don't need to. It's really pretty simple. If you want a fair deal and you want to be as stoked walking out as your were walking in, go to Stevinson. Please tell Ezzy that Jay sent you.

Todd Barclay
Craig Muthard

May 10, 2017

"First Porsche - Great Experience"

- Mlutito

Ezzy was low key, although very excited about the Porsche Brand. Easy to work with and very accommodating. The process went smoothly and we love the service! Ezzy let me go without a fight the first night. I came back the 2nd night and he quickly returned my calls/TXT's in between - he made the process fit our schedules. I highly recommend Ezzy and the team at Stevenson Porsche.

May 09, 2017

"Excellent Experience - Cayenne Model"

- JWW

We had a very good experience with Ezzy. He was a pleasure to work with, and very helpful in assisting us select the model we ultimately purchased. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

New 2017 Porsche Cayenne, $70280