Stevinson Imports

Sales Associate

August 16, 2017

"Deal of a lifetime!"

- SharonB

I have really needed a dependable yet snazzy vehicle for a long time. I finally found what I was looking for at Stevinson's and I knew as soon as I drove it that it was the one for me! Now, I'm a very straight forward kinda gal and I expect the same from those around me and Ezzy did not let me down! He stepped up to help me get the car in terms that I wanted, much against the chagrin of some of his other sales associates. When we all sat down to do the final paperwork, Ezzy actually said to me.....'Do you know why I did this? Why I stood up for you? I did it because I believe in you and I want to see you succeed.' That, my friends, is how you treat people. No matter what you're doing, no matter who they are.

Craig Muthard

August 11, 2017

"Good Service"

- duy-yen

My husband and I had a good time with Ezzy and Stevinson Imports. The service team made my truck looks great. From beginning to end, everything was going fast and easily. We would love to come back as we needed. Thanks Ezzy.

August 08, 2017

"Not just a passion for cars but a passion for what he does!"

- Annette Nico M Wells

Ezzy and I met briefly on a Saturday and the rest of the transaction was managed through calls, texts and emails the following week. Ezzy helped guide the process seemlessly, as I was using my own lending, and never faltered - he was even available to me in the early hours of the morning, before his shift was to start. His passion for what he does is very obvious and gains more energy and excitement by helping people like me - It's obvious he loves what he does. The dealership in general has been outstanding. I've taken previous vehicles there for service and now I get to work with the talented and knowledgeable sales department. Thank you for making the process as simple as can be.

New 2018 Porsche Cayman, $94910