Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Call
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

yalams
9/06/2012

"Since we came from out of state to lease this auto, Mr...."

Since we came from out of state to lease this auto, Mr. Chris Rogers worked very hard to get the car we wanted and equipped the way we wanted it. We would highly recommend this dealer and sales person for buying or leasing a Lexus.

GS H2
9/01/2012

"We just bought our first Lexus, but it will certainly not..."

We just bought our first Lexus, but it will certainly not be our last. Everyone at the dealership has made us feel like part of the family. Shane and Matt were both very patient and professional. Matt took us on more than one test drive and gave us time and space to make an informed decision. Shane is very knowledgeable and did an excellent job of explaining the vehicle and helping us get everything customized. Travis completed the paperwork with the same high level of professionalism that had been shown to us by other members of the staff at Stevinson. The sales team, all the way up to Anthony, the General Manager, seem much more concerned about our experience in owning a Lexus than just selling cars. We feel like we were treated fairly in trading our used vehicle and getting a fair deal on our new GS 350. Today we attended the New Owner Welcome with about 45 other new owners. These are offered once a month and include a complimentary breakfast and car wash along with excellent information about warranties, a facility tour, and an introduction to the technology our new vehicle has to offer. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. We look forward to enjoying our new Lexus and working with Stevinson to keep it properly maintained.

Matt Beeson

jb32121
8/31/2012

"My wife and I have owned Lexus brand automobiles for the..."

My wife and I have owned Lexus brand automobiles for the last twenty years. And we have just moved into the area. This was our first experience with stevinson Lexus in Frederick Co. We were completly impressed with the level of proffesionalism we recieved. Michael Burke our sales rep was knowledgable and patient. He and the managers were respectful of our time. Our first experience with Stevinson Lexus was one we will tell our friends and family. Thank You

beards12
8/31/2012

"This is my 3rd Lexus from this dealership. That in..."

This is my 3rd Lexus from this dealership. That in itself should tell you something about the quality of not only the automobiles but the caliber of sales/service people you employ at this store. I will be more than happy to refer any family/friends that are in the market for a new car (Lexus or not). Despite my 1st choice car being sold literally a few hours before I arrived, Michael was patient with my husband and I and helped find us a great #2 choice. The service a deptartment is above reproach and will do just about anything to stand behind their product. Thank you Michael and Steveinson Lexus!

Michael Burke

George Bradley
8/31/2012

"We had fully intended to purchase a used LEXUS SUV and..."

We had fully intended to purchase a used LEXUS SUV and Stevinson of Frederick was suggested to us by the car rep at AAA of Colorado. We met with Dave Barney, who spent about four hours with us showing my wife and me a number of vehicles. Our choice of a 2010 RX350 kept calling out for us to take it home. Dave was very patient with us and there was no high pressure salesmanship on his part. We enjoyed working with Dave,and he then took us in to consummate the sale with the finance manager. That same afternoon, Dave personally delivered our "new" SUV to us at our home. We are very pleased with the service we have received each time we have taken the vehicle in for service. We went back to Dave in July 2012 and purchased a 2005 Subaru Outback from Dave,and again were treated royally by everyone at Stevinson. I have recommended the dealership to many of our friends and will continue to do so. George Bradley Boulder, Colorado

decampcj
8/30/2012

"We were treated very well during our visit. Jeff was..."

We were treated very well during our visit. Jeff was very knowledgeable about the car we bought and explained everything with ease. This was our first experience at a Lexus showroom and we left feeling like we were a part of a new family.

Chuck DeCamp

stevenplewis
8/30/2012

"Jay was very professional and did not pressure us to make..."

Jay was very professional and did not pressure us to make a decision. When I think of the term Subject Matter Expert...Jay exhibits this trait as he was able to clearly articulate all features amongst all different Lexus models.

Steve Lewis

pattyclark3
8/29/2012

"We felt like Michael Burke was easy to work with and no..."

We felt like Michael Burke was easy to work with and no pressure was applied. Negotiations only took about 20 minutes instead of all day. Michael was respectful and considerate of our time. The finance manager escorted us back to his office and everyone in the dealer ship seemed upbeat.

Michael Burke

numberless91
8/29/2012

"I had been thinking about purchasing a Lexus for quite..."

I had been thinking about purchasing a Lexus for quite some time and decided to go to Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. Everyone there was friendly and very helpful. Like most people when buying a car, I was very careful with not buying the first car I saw. There were a few other dealerships that I wanted to go and visit before making my decision in buying the Lexus IS 250 they had in the lot. Chris Rogers like any sales consultant wanted to get me in the car but was not like most sales consultants that I have dealt with before. Working in sales myself I understood that there was a sale to be made but Chris gave me the time. No one likes a sales person that is too pushy and Chris was not. Everything they did from working with me on the price of the vehicle to keeping me informed was great. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a Lexus to go and visit Stevinson Lexus of Frederick.

sbrown1683
8/27/2012

"I cannot say enough about the impressive level of..."

I cannot say enough about the impressive level of customer service I've always received at the Stevinson Lexus Frederick dealership. I appreciate the detailed attention the staff pay to me as a customer and to my car, and highly recommend the service department for their service and quality of work.

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich