Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

rhaustin
11/27/2012

"The purchase experience was great. No hassle. No hard..."

The purchase experience was great. No hassle. No hard sell. No long haggling. The sales person was helpful and friendly at all times. Vehicle delivery was great. The car was prepared very well and the delivery specialist explained everything about the vehicle we wanted to know.

Shane Swenson; Rachel Thomsen

Kristie Cotter
11/26/2012

"David Barney is very knowledgable about the Lexus brand. ..."

David Barney is very knowledgable about the Lexus brand. My husband and I visited the showroom on three seperate occasions. David was very respectful of our time and schedule. He was courteous and professional; willing to answer all of our questions about the different models in which my husband and I were interested. David listened to all of the preferences that we were looking for in a car, and he located the perfect ES 350 for our family. There was no pressure to purchase, and David went above and beyond to meet our requests. Everyone on staff was friendly and very helpful. Nathan Barnett is execllent at explaining the set up process of the seats, bluetooth, navigation, etc. Adam Fedak made the finacial process seemless: he processed our paperwork efficiently and timely. This experience goes beyond the purchase of a car; everyone at Stevinson Lexus made us feel like one of the Lexus family. I highly recommend David Barney and Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick.

DLoon
11/25/2012

"Why? Because Chris Rogers is beyond outstanding, far..."

Why? Because Chris Rogers is beyond outstanding, far better than excellent. Chris went out of his way to make certain our car buying experience was perfect. But the bigger why is this: I have visited with Chris a number of times in the past--usually when I brought a previous Lexus in for routine servicing--when he knew there was no immediate prospect of me buying another Lexus. That said, he treated me absolutely the same way he did when, ultimately, I did buy another. Chris is professional, competent, personable and fair. If you can't get along with Chris Rogers, the fault is yours, not Chris's.

weatherill
11/21/2012

"This was a very pleasant experience for us. William..."

This was a very pleasant experience for us. William helped us the first day and Jeff helped the second when we bought our Jetta. Both men were very very helpful and were not high pressure whatsoever which we appreciated. The facility and details with food and drink were great especially since we live two hours away. Your staff was very professional and personable. We were impressed with how much Jeff knew about cars/this one specifically. Travis was helpful with the financial piece of the transaction and was also very personable. It is obvious that you are well managed and that you take good care of your people! My compliments to your managers. The customer service was amazing. From the car being right up front when we arrived, having it freshly washed off, to being kind to our kids, answering quite a few questions, filling it with gas before we left, washing and waxing it once we closed the deal, your staff was very into details. Most of all, unlike our last used car purchase, they helped us know we were buying a solid vehicle. VERY VERY NICE JOB with everything. You have a very knowledgable man in Jeff. William, too. Travis was very patient with us as he navigated through the process. A special thanks, too, to the kind dark haired woman who got our four year old some animal crackers. The closest thing I can compare our experience to was a symphony. It was smooth, exciting, we never had to wait, and everything flowed smoothly. Your timing and teamwork were obvious.

Malloy123
11/17/2012

"David Barney is very professional, helpful, and..."

David Barney is very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable about Lexus products and services. I highly recommened him and would purchase a vehicle from him again. He helped me select the perfect vehicle for my needs. I absolutely love my new car!

jcumrine
11/15/2012

"I worked with David and Shane in buying my new Lexus...."

I worked with David and Shane in buying my new Lexus. They were extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of my Lexus. They answered all my questions adequately and were very professional. They even got me into the best financing option for my situation, one that I had not even considered. Travis in financing was extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well. I would highly recommend this team to those that I care about without hesitation.

frost23
10/31/2012

"When we came into stevinson Lexus we expected to just..."

When we came into stevinson Lexus we expected to just look at getting a new suv. We ended up working with David and purchasing a new lexus the same day. We are very happy with our new car, and would recommend Stevinson lexus and David. We intend to return and purchase another vehicle for our daughter in the next couple of years.

Cruxible
10/30/2012

"I purchased a used 2007 IS350 RWD a few months ago on a..."

I purchased a used 2007 IS350 RWD a few months ago on a whim. I loved the vehicle so much I decided to upgrade to a AWD version of the IS350. My search lead me to a few different dealerships, ending at Stevinson of Fredrick. Jeff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the IS350. I learned more about the IS350 in the short test drive from Jeff than I figured out on my own in the 3 previous months driving one. Definitely pays to buy a car from a dealer that knows their stuff. Who knew the ash tray was removeable! Someday I'll find time to read the manual and learn about all the bells & whistles. Or maybe I'll just call Jeff. The sales experience was about what you would expect. The price was negotiated with many trips between Jeff and the 'internet sales manager'. They didn't budge much, but we eventually agreed on terms. Next was off to financing - which was short and sweet. I can't remember the financial managers name, but he was friendly and honest. This was the second vehicle I've purchased from Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick and probably won't be the last. I love Lexus vehicles and this is a quality dealership.

tmonticello
10/30/2012

"When my husband and I stopped at Stevinson Lexus of..."

When my husband and I stopped at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, the intention was to test drive a CT200. I had always wanted a Lexus but had never driven one. What I expected, didn't happen. There was no pressure from our salesman, David. He was very patient and spent as much time as we needed, answering questions, showing us all the different options available. After a test drive, I was sold. The process went smoothly with my trade-in and a deal was made. I drove home that evening with my new Lexus dream car. David has called to follow up with me and even made a special call to invite me to the new owner orientation. The car was financed and that process was also quick and painless. The finance manager was helpful, friendly and put no pressure on us to purchase additional services but explained all in order for us to make the right decisions. In summary, our experience at this dealership was excellent. We were given the first class treatment which is rare these days when buying a vehicle.

vgoslin
10/30/2012

"David was very friendly and efficient. He greeted us..."

David was very friendly and efficient. He greeted us right away and was agreeable to all requests. If he didn't have the answer himself he was able to get answers from others. My overall experience was very enjoyable.

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich