Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Call
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

mainewd
9/29/2012

"Working with David was a pleasure, we had to work..."

Working with David was a pleasure, we had to work together for over a week via email due to being 94 miles apart. he keep me up to date on the vehicles i expressed interest in and i never felt pressured or pushed into working a deal until i was ready. once we were able to go to the dealership he was very friendly and professional. we discussed a couple of vehicles and options and gthen made a deal for the vehicle. when i asked about a couple of options he got positive answers and also provided me options to consider. i look forward to working with him again in the future as we plan on purchasing a RX 350 sometime next year. i will refer him to my friends as i feel he will treat others just as well as he did us. the drive was worth the experience and value.

walsworth
9/29/2012

"I have been looking for a red RX350 with NAV for 8 weeks,..."

I have been looking for a red RX350 with NAV for 8 weeks, and have visited several Brokers in the Denver Area, and visited the Stevenson website during my search. David followed up from my inquiry and was able to show me two red RX350's he had just gotten in. I live in Castle Rock and was reluctant to go all the way to Frederick, but was glad I made the trip! The 2010 vehicle I purchased is certified which I wouldn't have gotten thru a Broker, and is in pristine condition. David had much more product knowledge than any of the other Sales Consultants I met and earned my business with his professionalism. I am an ex Ford Division employee and this is my first non Ford purchase ever. I will recommend David and the Stevenson organization to my friends and colleagues. Brian Walsworth

catheg1124
9/28/2012

"THis is my third time purchasing a car from Stevinson..."

THis is my third time purchasing a car from Stevinson Lexus. Once again it was a awesome experience. The Sales person, Michael Burke, who helped me was very knowledgeable and professional.

Michael Burke

Connie Boose
9/27/2012

"Absolutely excellent service, very clean service center..."

Absolutely excellent service, very clean service center and very helpful and polite service personnel. One of the main reasons we purchased a car at Stevinson was the after purchase attention. We have not been disappointed!

judybirschbach
9/20/2012

"I've given the rating I have, because my past experience..."

I've given the rating I have, because my past experience in car dealerships has not been particularly positive and I was concerned about my experience at Stevinson being the same. However, upon first being introduced to Chris Rogers by my friend and financial advisor, Steve Weber, I felt totally comfortable and at ease. Not only was Chris extremely professional, thorough and competent, he was also very friendly, kind and patient. Buying a new car can be intimidating! However, Chris made the process easy and relaxing and he found exactly the car I wanted! I can not say enough positive comments about Chris' service. I have had the car for less than 24 hours, but I believe if I need anything, I am confident I can call Chris and he will do whatever he can to answer any questions or solve any concerns I may have! I wish all car salesmen were like Chris! I look forward to doing business with Chris and Stevinson Lexus in the future! Thank you!

nsvincent
9/17/2012

"What a nice experience. I bought a great car, at a great..."

What a nice experience. I bought a great car, at a great price, they found me an excellent loan rate (I was happy with the rate I found on my own, but they beat it), and they even gave me a great deal on my trade-in. The only thing that they could improve on is cleaning the new car before I drove it home. The interior was full of streaks and they never wiped down the black exterior trim. I went home and wiped it all down and now it's 100%! Overall, I would recommend this dealer and I would recommend asking for Chris Rogers. He'll make it worth your while!

rzip32
9/11/2012

"We went to this dealership to purchase a new car on..."

We went to this dealership to purchase a new car on Friday August 31. We dealt with salesperson Chris Rogers. After some time we decided that this was the car to fit our needs and than told Chris that we would have to take time to see if there was any thing else we might want to know about this auto. We told him if we were interested we would return the next day. He said this would be ok but due to previous commitments he could not be there and said that we could talk with a different salesperson. we also spoke with the sales manager Scott DeSimone and he also agreed with this. We were told that the person we would deal with was William Overton. We returned the following day Saturday September 1 and were greeted by William Overton. He was very helpful to show us the car and even took us for a test drive.The only problem we had was Nance had a problem with her foot as far as the gas pedal was concerned. We felt that she might be able to overcome this problem so decided to take the car.We than found out that the dealership would have to deliver the car to our home due to the fact we could not at that time provide proof of insurance. William told us that was ok and he would deliver the car.We than closed the deal with Finance manager Travis Graves. After William arrived at our home he spent more time with us explaining different things about the car.We drove the car that day and the next day. Nance felt that she would not be able to overcome the problem she was having with her foot hurting while using the gas pedal. We returned to the dealership on Monday to see what we could work out as far as looking at something different. When we arrived there we spoke with William Overton and told him about the problem we were having. He said lets go talk with Scott DeSimone. We spoke with Scott and he said there would be no problem that The main concern of Stevinson was to see us happy. We than looked at a different model and found it would fit our needs.There were no extra costs to us for this. We than closed the deal. While we were in this process the General Manager Anthony Banno came to us to see that we were ok with the deal.EVERYONE WE DEALT WITH OR SPOKE WITH DURING THIS DEAL WERE EXTRA FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. We would highly recommend Stevison auto to any one purchasing a automobile.

william overton

kcjojo1
9/11/2012

"Jay Anderson is, hands down, the best car sales person I..."

Jay Anderson is, hands down, the best car sales person I have ever worked with. He is no-nonsense, easy to to talk to, and listened to exactly what I wanted out of my new car. He made the negotiation process a breeze, no haggling on trade-in prices. Jay answered all of my questions, no matter how many I asked, and walked me through every feature of my new vehicle. He was extremely accomodating to my requests and made this transaction the easiest car purchase I have ever made. I was treated with top-notch customer service by everyone at the dealership,including the receptionist, Jay Anderson, the Finance Manager, and the General Manager, who all thanked me for being a customer. I even went back to the dealership over the weekend to ask additional questions regarding features of the car and Jay made sure someone assited me, no matter how long it took. I will not purchase a car anywhere else, and I hope to work with Jay again in the future!

yalams
9/06/2012

"Since we came from out of state to lease this auto, Mr...."

Since we came from out of state to lease this auto, Mr. Chris Rogers worked very hard to get the car we wanted and equipped the way we wanted it. We would highly recommend this dealer and sales person for buying or leasing a Lexus.

GS H2
9/01/2012

"We just bought our first Lexus, but it will certainly not..."

We just bought our first Lexus, but it will certainly not be our last. Everyone at the dealership has made us feel like part of the family. Shane and Matt were both very patient and professional. Matt took us on more than one test drive and gave us time and space to make an informed decision. Shane is very knowledgeable and did an excellent job of explaining the vehicle and helping us get everything customized. Travis completed the paperwork with the same high level of professionalism that had been shown to us by other members of the staff at Stevinson. The sales team, all the way up to Anthony, the General Manager, seem much more concerned about our experience in owning a Lexus than just selling cars. We feel like we were treated fairly in trading our used vehicle and getting a fair deal on our new GS 350. Today we attended the New Owner Welcome with about 45 other new owners. These are offered once a month and include a complimentary breakfast and car wash along with excellent information about warranties, a facility tour, and an introduction to the technology our new vehicle has to offer. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. We look forward to enjoying our new Lexus and working with Stevinson to keep it properly maintained.

Matt Beeson