Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

sheitsch
12/29/2012

"I have never had such a positive experience purchasing a..."

I have never had such a positive experience purchasing a vehicle as I did tonight at this Lexus Dealership and with the staff members that assisted us. Everyone was very wonderful and supportive of our purchase and we are more than happy. Thank you all very much. Stephanie Heitsch

Michellemagnetti
12/29/2012

"While shopping for a new car, I received a step above the..."

While shopping for a new car, I received a step above the level of service I was expecting. The entire Stevinson Lexus of Frederick staff was fantastic.

LannyCooper
12/28/2012

"Chris was vary helpful in me finding the right car for..."

Chris was vary helpful in me finding the right car for Christmas for my wife,he listened to what I wanted and help me pick the right car. My wife was vary pleased with the RX350. Thank you Lanny Cooper

jasoncao
12/27/2012

"My service appointment was initially missed by some other..."

My service appointment was initially missed by some other employee. But John and Kevin did great work to make it up for me. And they make me feel that I'm a valued customer at any time. There are always mistakes in customer service business. How to deal with and fix the mistakes really differentiates the dealers.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded to this review

January 07, 2013

Mr. Cao, I spoke with John Lott and he indicated your vehicle was serviced at no charge and will be valeted to you today. We apologize again for our lack of service. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further comments. Sincerely, Patricia L. Ford Corporate Customer Relations

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded to this review

December 28, 2012

Mr. Cao, We apologize for your experience! Clearly, there was a breakdown in our communication. Our Service Manager, John Lott, tried to call you today and left a message. We want to try and make it up to you so please give John a call at your convenience at 303-772-5999. Thank you, Sincerely, Patty Ford Corporate Customer Relations

lisarickard
12/27/2012

"My experience was so excellent, I was inspired to..."

My experience was so excellent, I was inspired to follow-through to write this testimonial during the busiest time of the year: Christmas. I am happy to report the best experience I have ever had at any dealership - I anticipate this is the beginning of a relationship that I will continue to be thankful for in years to come when I have need of a vehicle again. I came to Stevinson in search of a car that would meet my family's needs and fit in my budget. Chris and Brian understood my needs and made my decision easy. They did not keep me waiting and I was treated with utmost courtesy. I drove away in my new (used) vehicle with confidence in the customer service I know I will receive when I come back for any need. I want to thank Brian and Chris for the time they took to take care of me and my family, the extra mile they went to make this possible for us. I drove away feeling like a princess in my Christmas present this year!

stan.johns
12/22/2012

"This dealership was professional but not arrogant, which..."

This dealership was professional but not arrogant, which is common in high quality brand dealerships. Our family had already owned a Lexus that gave us 12 trouble free years of service. With this tough economy I wanted a dealer that was fair, honest and treated me and my wife with respect. I can honestly state that this dealer did not let us down, but rather exceeded our expectations. We were undecided on which model to purchase, and Jay Anderson spent whatever time necessary to educate us on the different products, but also did not pressure us to make a quick decision. A vehicle purchase is a large commitment and investment and we really appreciated the salesman continuing to answer our questions on the different models we were considering, but also the patience to allow us to make an informed decision. When we made the decision on the model and started the negotiation process again we were pleasantly surprised. Anyone can go to any dealer and pay full M.S.R.P.. Without playing the endless psychological games that most dealerships play we came to a pleasantly fair price in minimal time. Once the price was decided and it was time to visit the finance office again my wife and I were in total amazement. In just minutes the paperwork was complete, exactly as promised and negotiated, and the financing was again as promised. The last Lexus we purchased I found it necessary to refinance at 2 percentage points less within 60 days because that dealership was more interested in making a commission from the bank rather than giving us a fair rate. I have purchased several new cars in my lifetime, this dealership was the best by far I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone interested in purchasing a high quality vehicle.

noonin76
12/21/2012

"Jeff's knowledge and friendly demeanor made the car..."

Jeff's knowledge and friendly demeanor made the car buying experience a pleasant and enjoyable time. Customer service is principal in purchasing a car, and the Stevinson Lexus of Frederick dealership has some of the most professional and well-revered people. I am very satisfied with our new vehicle purchase, and look for future interactions with Jeff and the team at Lexus.

lrawlings
12/19/2012

"Shiela Foley was an exceptional service representative. ..."

Shiela Foley was an exceptional service representative. She was helpful, knowledgable and interested in making sure that this routine service visit, with an upgrade to our navigation system and installation of new tires, went perfectly. She couldn't have done a better job. When we need to return for further maintenance visits, we will be sure to ask for Shiela's assistance.

scottycards
12/19/2012

"Professional, courteous, and willing to get me the car I..."

Professional, courteous, and willing to get me the car I wanted at a fair price. Honestly, a great car buying experience. Minimal BS/negotiating (but a little is always fun), crazy-nice dealership (thanks for the 9 sodas I drank while there), and goof wifi. Car was prepped while I waited, and I honestly have nothing but good things to say about this dealership. 10/10 buying experience.

Rvwallace
12/15/2012

"Sheila was great to work with and went beyond the already..."

Sheila was great to work with and went beyond the already high expectations we have come to find the norm in your service dept. Best experience ever.

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich