Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

RITACAM
10/22/2012

"Whenever I make an appointment for service I can always..."

Whenever I make an appointment for service I can always get the time I need. Matt is always there when I pull in for the appointment. He thoroughly explains what is needed and the cost. He never tries to up sell - just what service is needed. I can't recommend this dealership and Matt Waygood enough.

Matt Waygood

lram
10/19/2012

"I Purchased a Lexus used RX 350, excellent customer..."

I Purchased a Lexus used RX 350, excellent customer service would recommend to anyone and will more than likely purchase from them again great experience!

mike burke, and Jeremy

marika513
10/19/2012

"I had a great ecperience at Stevenson Lexus of Fredrick!..."

I had a great ecperience at Stevenson Lexus of Fredrick! I loved the service i recieved when I turend in my IS 250AWD to get my new RX 350 FSport! Chris Roggers was great and has helped me now with my second Lexus! I wouldnt go anywhere else for a car! They really are the best all around!!

amywilkens
10/18/2012

"I live in Los Angeles, CA, and went online, and had seen..."

I live in Los Angeles, CA, and went online, and had seen an H2 Hummer vehicle I was interested in at The Stevinson Lexus Dealership in Frederick, Colorado. I had dealt with the nicest, most accommodating salesperson Shane Swenson, and with the wonderful help of both Shane, and the GM Anthony Banno, the purchase of the vehicle went smoothly. I was hesitant to make an out of state purchase, but I'm so glad I did. I had my husband fly out and inspect the vehicle, and it had everything Shane Swenson had discussed over the phone. The integrity of the salesperson Shane, went even further....After inspection, both Shane and my husband found a small crack that had started in the corner of the Large vehicles front window, as it was a Pre-Owned Vehicle. After much discussion, the salesperson made sure to have the windshield replaced, so that the vehicle would be in perfect condition when it arrived back in Los Angeles. I have to say, that was a class act move, and made the large purchase of the vehicle that much easier to make! I love my new truck! It runs like a dream, and the folks over at Stevinson, truly represented the SUV with honesty, which at OTHER dealerships, is never usually the case. I would HIGHLY recommend doing business with Stevinson Lexus. They have made me very happy, and made the whole experience enjoyable. Special thanks to Shane Swenson and Anthony Banno. I appreciate all your help, as the Hummer arrived in pristine condition as promised! Best wishes! Kindest regards, Amy Wilkens Los Angeles, CA

travisdumler85
10/18/2012

"My wife thought it would be a good idea to hit a tire. So..."

My wife thought it would be a good idea to hit a tire. So she brought my car into the dealer. Shiela was there ready and willing to help my wife. She made my worried wife feel at ease and that she would take care of everything. Shiela got my wife in a very nice loaner that made my next auto purchase an easy one. The look and technology of the new Lexus' are very appealing. While my car was in being looked over for the possible damage my wife had caused. Shiela realized it was time for my 60k, to save me time she offered to have that work done while my car was in. I will continue to recommend Shiela to anyone that is in need of outstanding customer service. The fact that Shiela thought of me and my time was another strong reason that I will return to Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. Thank you for your time, Travis

Shiela Foley

clarkentcolo
10/18/2012

"Jay Anderson was awesome! He treated my Partner and I..."

Jay Anderson was awesome! He treated my Partner and I with respect from the second we stepped foot on the lot. We were there on a Saturday (too close to closing time) just 'looking around'... you know how that goes. Jay gave us no pressure at all... he just answered questions we threw at him and willingly handed keys over as we evaluated all the cars. He made our choice easy on a new Lexus RX450h. After a quick drive I was sold. The negotiation to unload my older RX400h was easy, they were firm but fair in what they gave me on my trade. Will recommend all my friends. Thanks a million to everyone at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick and especially Jay.

meravy
10/18/2012

"The people at Stevinson Lexus are top notch. From the..."

The people at Stevinson Lexus are top notch. From the receptionist to the service advisor to the technical people. They are very accomodating for getting my car in for service and making sure I have a comparable loaner. They did a great job making sure that the service I signed up for was what I needed. After reviewing my past service records, they were able to reduce my bill by $400!!

Shiela Foley

Jim and Ann Kagi
10/07/2012

"Very welcoming environment, friendly and knowledgable..."

Very welcoming environment, friendly and knowledgable staff and great vehicles. The training was very beneficial. Everyone we came in contact with contributed to a great experience.

grant.wanier
10/07/2012

"My wife and I purchased a 2010 ES350 through Jay Anderson..."

My wife and I purchased a 2010 ES350 through Jay Anderson in January of this year. It was a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle that Jay sought out and found for us based on what we were looking for. Our experience with Jay during the sales process was amazing! He took time the first day we stopped in to show us around the facilities and the various models on the lot. Afterwards we sat down and worked out exactly what we were looking for and what we wanted to spend. He was fantastic at keeping in touch as he looked for the perfect fit for us--not too frequently as to be a bother, but enough to know that he was working to get us what we wanted as soon as possible. After he found our new car the paperwork process was smooth and easy. He ensured every facet of the sale we discussed was included and that we were 100% satisfied. Now, 8 months after the sale, he continues to periodically check-in with us to make sure we are satisfied with every aspect of our new car. He has definitely fostered loyal customers in us, and I would love to see others get the same outstanding experience as we have had in their car purchase.

DRWEL
10/02/2012

"A few days ago I became frustrated with my Lexus due to a..."

A few days ago I became frustrated with my Lexus due to a problem that was caused by an inadequately considered decision I had made. While traveling, I called Chris Rogers, explained my situation to him and asked if the dealership would be able to help me resolve this problem. Chris immediately responded in the affirmative, indicating that he would bring this to the attention of Anthony Banno, the General Manager at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. When I arrived at the dealership, I was not only surprised, but stunned by the unusual assistance that Mr. Banno offered. I have dealt with many car dealerships and sales staff over the years, but the manner in which Mr. Rogers and Mr. Banno responded to my concern was far beyond what I would have expected from an ordinary auto dealership. However, since purchasing nine cars from Mr. Stevinson's Lexus dealership, we have learned that his is no run of the mill establishment. The array of great cars offered are complimented by the presence of an outstanding sales and service staff.

Anthony Banno