Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

clarkentcolo
10/18/2012

"Jay Anderson was awesome! He treated my Partner and I..."

Jay Anderson was awesome! He treated my Partner and I with respect from the second we stepped foot on the lot. We were there on a Saturday (too close to closing time) just 'looking around'... you know how that goes. Jay gave us no pressure at all... he just answered questions we threw at him and willingly handed keys over as we evaluated all the cars. He made our choice easy on a new Lexus RX450h. After a quick drive I was sold. The negotiation to unload my older RX400h was easy, they were firm but fair in what they gave me on my trade. Will recommend all my friends. Thanks a million to everyone at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick and especially Jay.

meravy
10/18/2012

"The people at Stevinson Lexus are top notch. From the..."

The people at Stevinson Lexus are top notch. From the receptionist to the service advisor to the technical people. They are very accomodating for getting my car in for service and making sure I have a comparable loaner. They did a great job making sure that the service I signed up for was what I needed. After reviewing my past service records, they were able to reduce my bill by $400!!

Shiela Foley

Jim and Ann Kagi
10/07/2012

"Very welcoming environment, friendly and knowledgable..."

Very welcoming environment, friendly and knowledgable staff and great vehicles. The training was very beneficial. Everyone we came in contact with contributed to a great experience.

grant.wanier
10/07/2012

"My wife and I purchased a 2010 ES350 through Jay Anderson..."

My wife and I purchased a 2010 ES350 through Jay Anderson in January of this year. It was a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle that Jay sought out and found for us based on what we were looking for. Our experience with Jay during the sales process was amazing! He took time the first day we stopped in to show us around the facilities and the various models on the lot. Afterwards we sat down and worked out exactly what we were looking for and what we wanted to spend. He was fantastic at keeping in touch as he looked for the perfect fit for us--not too frequently as to be a bother, but enough to know that he was working to get us what we wanted as soon as possible. After he found our new car the paperwork process was smooth and easy. He ensured every facet of the sale we discussed was included and that we were 100% satisfied. Now, 8 months after the sale, he continues to periodically check-in with us to make sure we are satisfied with every aspect of our new car. He has definitely fostered loyal customers in us, and I would love to see others get the same outstanding experience as we have had in their car purchase.

DRWEL
10/02/2012

"A few days ago I became frustrated with my Lexus due to a..."

A few days ago I became frustrated with my Lexus due to a problem that was caused by an inadequately considered decision I had made. While traveling, I called Chris Rogers, explained my situation to him and asked if the dealership would be able to help me resolve this problem. Chris immediately responded in the affirmative, indicating that he would bring this to the attention of Anthony Banno, the General Manager at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. When I arrived at the dealership, I was not only surprised, but stunned by the unusual assistance that Mr. Banno offered. I have dealt with many car dealerships and sales staff over the years, but the manner in which Mr. Rogers and Mr. Banno responded to my concern was far beyond what I would have expected from an ordinary auto dealership. However, since purchasing nine cars from Mr. Stevinson's Lexus dealership, we have learned that his is no run of the mill establishment. The array of great cars offered are complimented by the presence of an outstanding sales and service staff.

Anthony Banno

c.s.t 73
9/30/2012

"We just purchased our first Lexus at stevenson lexus of..."

We just purchased our first Lexus at stevenson lexus of frederick, and we were very impressed with our overall experience. David helped us select the right car for us, and we feel not only did we get a great deal, but the best car buying experience we have ever had. We will tell our friends to visit Lexus of frederick and David for an experience that is far above normal.

Chakette
9/29/2012

"Best car buying experience I have had in my life. Easy..."

Best car buying experience I have had in my life. Easy to deal with. Friendly no pressure and great deal. I would recommend jay and the team to anyone looking or a Lexus. Words won't describe how easy the purchase was for me.

Jay anderson

mainewd
9/29/2012

"Working with David was a pleasure, we had to work..."

Working with David was a pleasure, we had to work together for over a week via email due to being 94 miles apart. he keep me up to date on the vehicles i expressed interest in and i never felt pressured or pushed into working a deal until i was ready. once we were able to go to the dealership he was very friendly and professional. we discussed a couple of vehicles and options and gthen made a deal for the vehicle. when i asked about a couple of options he got positive answers and also provided me options to consider. i look forward to working with him again in the future as we plan on purchasing a RX 350 sometime next year. i will refer him to my friends as i feel he will treat others just as well as he did us. the drive was worth the experience and value.

walsworth
9/29/2012

"I have been looking for a red RX350 with NAV for 8 weeks,..."

I have been looking for a red RX350 with NAV for 8 weeks, and have visited several Brokers in the Denver Area, and visited the Stevenson website during my search. David followed up from my inquiry and was able to show me two red RX350's he had just gotten in. I live in Castle Rock and was reluctant to go all the way to Frederick, but was glad I made the trip! The 2010 vehicle I purchased is certified which I wouldn't have gotten thru a Broker, and is in pristine condition. David had much more product knowledge than any of the other Sales Consultants I met and earned my business with his professionalism. I am an ex Ford Division employee and this is my first non Ford purchase ever. I will recommend David and the Stevenson organization to my friends and colleagues. Brian Walsworth

catheg1124
9/28/2012

"THis is my third time purchasing a car from Stevinson..."

THis is my third time purchasing a car from Stevinson Lexus. Once again it was a awesome experience. The Sales person, Michael Burke, who helped me was very knowledgeable and professional.

Michael Burke