Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

terazone
6/05/2013

"Gary Williams was an excellent salesman. He had..."

Gary Williams was an excellent salesman. He had extensive knowledge about the Lexus (both my old and my new) and was very helpful with programming the car for me and walking through all the features. He was really fun to be with....fun test drive, quick with answers, laughed a lot, yet straight forward when it came time for business. Gary was excited for me and about me owning this new Lexus, which made the whole lengthy process of purchasing a car lots more fun and exciting for me. Adam Fedak, the finance manager, was also really great. The computers crashed on Memorial Day when I purchased the car, so when I came back the next day to finish the paperwork, Fedak had the documents ready for me along with my credit report findings and necessary information for my insurance company. Smooth and easy, respectful and fun. Adrienne Terenzoni

mikedaly0810
6/03/2013

"I was referred to Lexus from a good friend who purchased..."

I was referred to Lexus from a good friend who purchased a 2013 Lexus ES back in Sept 2012. Initially I worked with Harold Klein and he was very helpful with my purchasing of a new 2013 Lexus ES. After the purchase I had to await the car being shipped out to Colorado. During the time frame Harold made a decision to leave Lexus of Frederick. However, Gary Williams stepped right in and Gary was very professional, kept me in the loop as to the arrival of my car and overall Gary was a real pleasure to work with. I will refer anybody that is interested in a Lexus to Gary in the future. In addition, I want to give kudos to Brian Bolanowski who was very helpful with showing me all the great functions of the car and making me feel very comfortable as I drive my new car out of the dealership. Overall, I had a great experience with Lexus of Frederick and with the staff mentioned above. I look forward to enjoying my new car in addition to working with Gary in the future with a new Lexus vehicle. Mike

trouter01
5/30/2013

"Gary was very at ease with his presentation and knew the..."

Gary was very at ease with his presentation and knew the features of the car in and out. He was not high pressure but provided solutions to make the financials meet my goal price. He also was very polite and gave me space to make an informed decision. In addition, whenever Gary was tied up, the other staff was very accomodating with any questions or needs I had.

bmilano
5/23/2013

"Kasey was very thorough and quick in followup. He is..."

Kasey was very thorough and quick in followup. He is knowledgeable about the product and personable and easy with which to work. Paperwork was quick to complete. Thorough lesson in the equipment on the RX350 and especially features that were different from my previous RX 350. Will return for my next car and for sure will deal with Kasey. This is my third car from Stevinson Lexus of Frederick.

cmesersc
5/22/2013

"I would like to thank Chris Rogers for his excellent..."

I would like to thank Chris Rogers for his excellent customer service, and his great attitude in assisting me in my recent car purchase. His disposition made my experience enjoyable, exciting, and fun. He assisted me in every aspect of my purchase and has made me a customer for life. He should be commended for his ability to make such a large purchase enjoyable. Thank you for your time.

maproksch
5/21/2013

"Because this visit was for the purchase of a new vehicle,..."

Because this visit was for the purchase of a new vehicle, I did not rate the quality of work as I didn't have any work done.

JoeWilich
5/18/2013

"Shane and Dave are exceptionally helpful, friendly and go..."

Shane and Dave are exceptionally helpful, friendly and go the extra mile to assure customer satisfaction. They both take their time (i.e., don't rush you) and answer all questions fully. Shane provided a very thorough explanation of the vehicle features, and helped set up the phone and navigations systems. I highly recommend this dealership, and especially Shane and David.

Jasa5501
5/15/2013

"I had been looking for a Lexus and had done a bit of..."

I had been looking for a Lexus and had done a bit of research and knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay. Our local paper had an ad from Stevinson Lexus with a salesperson from the small town I live in. I called his cell and he was off that day but agreed to meet me at the dealership. I drove the car for about 10 minutes and was sure it was what I wanted. I gave him my requirements and with a little give and take I was driving off the lot within 2 hours. I have purchased several vehicles and this was by far the easiest one to date. I am extremely happy with my new car and will highly recommend Stevinson Lexus to anyone who will listen. Kacey Goodrich is an asset for sure and Brian Bolanowski was very helpful showing me all the features of the car.

FABaker
5/10/2013

"Excellent team! Love this dealership, great on all..."

Excellent team! Love this dealership, great on all levels! Have purchased a few vehicles from them and we are always happy and satisfied with the service and staff!!! I would recommend this dealership to everyone! High quality and dependable vehicles! I will always return to Stevenson Lexus of Frederick! Matt Beeson, Nick Guzman, Travis Graves, Brian Bolownoski and Matt Waygood are outstanding and took care of exactly what we came for.

Nick Guzman

RitaM55
5/07/2013

"Our recent car buying experience with Chris Rogers was..."

Our recent car buying experience with Chris Rogers was the best experience we have ever had in over 35 years and several cars purchased. We have very unique needs with our disabled daughter and Chris was attentive, caring and had a kind understanding of what we need in a vehicle. Not only did we not feel pressured with our purchase, we were guided to exactly what we needed and at a great price! This experience was refreshing and encouraging to know that sales representatives like Chris are out there willing to listen in order to help customers and even take the time to offer us a snack when our daughter was getting hungry! From the beginning of the sales process to the lessons on how to use the navigational system, we appreciate the style of sales and customer service you offer.

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich