Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

BradVitale
12/03/2012

"Chris was understanding of the price limits we gave to..."

Chris was understanding of the price limits we gave to him and respectful as not to try and talk us into spending more than we told him. The only frustration was the time it took to get through finance and pay for the car. I would return to Stevinson Lexus in Frederick and purchase a car through Chris again and recommend anyone looking for a car to do the same.

jmulcahy94
11/30/2012

"I returned from a long trip to find my car with a slashed..."

I returned from a long trip to find my car with a slashed tire and called John Lott to see what the restrictions were on driving with the spare donut tire, as I had 30 miles to travel to his dealership, He gave me all the pertanent information and asked me to hold to see if they had the tire in stock for my 450h and they did. When I arrived at the dealership I was immediately greeted by Shiela Foley with a friendly smile and nice greeting, she asked me how she could assist me. I told her about my situation and that I had spoken with John and she told me that she was aware of the problem and had the car directed for service right away. She then appraised me of the facilities available for me while I waited for the service to be done. I relaxed for a short while and then Shiela came in person to find me and tell me the car was ready to go. Sheila had kept busy while I rested,because she had researched the maintenance history of the car and suggested what should be done and did so in a very nice suggestive type of manner, not a high pressure, you better get this done a/o type attitude or your car will suffer dire consequences way, which is what I prefer. Shiela , John and the entire staff at Stevenson Lexus are at the top rung of the ladder when it comes to service and sales and because of their outstanding Associates like Shiela, Ron Dominico and John Lott. They got me on my way back to my home 200 plus miles away with little delay and saved me a nights lodging with their quick service on my car. I cant imagine that there is a better service dept on the planet. Jim Mulcahy

peterthron
11/30/2012

"Our sales experience was very comfortable. Our sales..."

Our sales experience was very comfortable. Our sales person, Jeff was very knowledgeable, and even though negotiation is always a part of the car buying experience, it felt a lot simpler and more straight forward than some of our past car purchases. Everyone at the dealership that we interacted with, was very friendly. Jeff even drove 100 miles to our office, to pick up and return our car for it's clear bra installation, and left us with a nice loaner while the car was being worked on. All in all, a great car buying experience.

jaimeheitmann
11/28/2012

"If I could give my experience today more stars, I would. ..."

If I could give my experience today more stars, I would. First of all, I just purchased my new 2013 rx 350 fsport today. I want to take the time right away to give credit to the wonderful staff all around! I inquired via an email Just Yesterday and within minutes a friendly sales assoc. jeremy returned my call and ensured me that they were motivated to sell at great rates the BEST car for my needs. Chris was kind and not pushy. Unless you count him pushing latte's andalmond joys on me :-) He honestly is a very sincere man. Felt like I was buying the car from my father. When can you say you trust a mans word? I trust Chris. Which is why I did not shop around and bought our car same day. Great experience also from trevor and nick. Thank you so much!

Barb R
11/27/2012

"We love this dealership! From the moment we walked in..."

We love this dealership! From the moment we walked in the door, we were treated with the utmost respect from all employees. It didn't matter what department they were in, everyone was extremely helpful and polite. Chris Rogers was our salesman and he was absolutely fabulous. Chris is not a high pressure salesman and that is what we liked about him. He was very kind and considerate, and we felt he had our best interests at heart. When he took us for a test drive, he was very thorough and very knowledgeable about the car (it was a used car, but not a Lexus - our apologies to Mr. Stevinson). He stayed late to make sure all of our paperwork was correct and that we were completely satisfied with the transaction. Travis Graves was also a pleasure to work with. He was very efficient in processing the mounds of paperwork it took to actually purchase the car. The employees of this dealership really take pride in their work. It doesn't matter whether you are buying a new car or a used car, you are treated the same. If we ever need another car, we are definitely going back to this dealership and to see Chris.

rhaustin
11/27/2012

"The purchase experience was great. No hassle. No hard..."

The purchase experience was great. No hassle. No hard sell. No long haggling. The sales person was helpful and friendly at all times. Vehicle delivery was great. The car was prepared very well and the delivery specialist explained everything about the vehicle we wanted to know.

Shane Swenson; Rachel Thomsen

Kristie Cotter
11/26/2012

"David Barney is very knowledgable about the Lexus brand. ..."

David Barney is very knowledgable about the Lexus brand. My husband and I visited the showroom on three seperate occasions. David was very respectful of our time and schedule. He was courteous and professional; willing to answer all of our questions about the different models in which my husband and I were interested. David listened to all of the preferences that we were looking for in a car, and he located the perfect ES 350 for our family. There was no pressure to purchase, and David went above and beyond to meet our requests. Everyone on staff was friendly and very helpful. Nathan Barnett is execllent at explaining the set up process of the seats, bluetooth, navigation, etc. Adam Fedak made the finacial process seemless: he processed our paperwork efficiently and timely. This experience goes beyond the purchase of a car; everyone at Stevinson Lexus made us feel like one of the Lexus family. I highly recommend David Barney and Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick.

DLoon
11/25/2012

"Why? Because Chris Rogers is beyond outstanding, far..."

Why? Because Chris Rogers is beyond outstanding, far better than excellent. Chris went out of his way to make certain our car buying experience was perfect. But the bigger why is this: I have visited with Chris a number of times in the past--usually when I brought a previous Lexus in for routine servicing--when he knew there was no immediate prospect of me buying another Lexus. That said, he treated me absolutely the same way he did when, ultimately, I did buy another. Chris is professional, competent, personable and fair. If you can't get along with Chris Rogers, the fault is yours, not Chris's.

weatherill
11/21/2012

"This was a very pleasant experience for us. William..."

This was a very pleasant experience for us. William helped us the first day and Jeff helped the second when we bought our Jetta. Both men were very very helpful and were not high pressure whatsoever which we appreciated. The facility and details with food and drink were great especially since we live two hours away. Your staff was very professional and personable. We were impressed with how much Jeff knew about cars/this one specifically. Travis was helpful with the financial piece of the transaction and was also very personable. It is obvious that you are well managed and that you take good care of your people! My compliments to your managers. The customer service was amazing. From the car being right up front when we arrived, having it freshly washed off, to being kind to our kids, answering quite a few questions, filling it with gas before we left, washing and waxing it once we closed the deal, your staff was very into details. Most of all, unlike our last used car purchase, they helped us know we were buying a solid vehicle. VERY VERY NICE JOB with everything. You have a very knowledgable man in Jeff. William, too. Travis was very patient with us as he navigated through the process. A special thanks, too, to the kind dark haired woman who got our four year old some animal crackers. The closest thing I can compare our experience to was a symphony. It was smooth, exciting, we never had to wait, and everything flowed smoothly. Your timing and teamwork were obvious.

Malloy123
11/17/2012

"David Barney is very professional, helpful, and..."

David Barney is very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable about Lexus products and services. I highly recommened him and would purchase a vehicle from him again. He helped me select the perfect vehicle for my needs. I absolutely love my new car!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich