Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

Snappydriver138
8/25/2013

"We were going to get our old Lexus serviced. Then we..."

We were going to get our old Lexus serviced. Then we drove the new car (2010). The drive changed our mind totally! Chris Rogers was great while out for the test drive and the information about the car. It doesn't hurt that he is simply a nice guy! Paperwork went smoothly as did the time spent with the loan gentleman. I appreciated all the last minute instructions given by Brian Bolanowski. By the time you are ready to leave, you forget all that Chris told you!! When we bought our first Lexus, the salesman breezed through the workings of the car. Again, by the time we left, we forgot all. It stormed so thing fierce and I couldn't find the windshield wipers! Brian's job is an added bonus. Good experience and we are having fun driving our Hybrid!!

Kevin Kaplan
Brian Bolanowski

vanderrhoffj
8/24/2013

"I have purchased or leased dozens of cars over the years..."

I have purchased or leased dozens of cars over the years and this was the best buying experience I have ever had! Michaell Cangelosi was the key to this great experience. He was very professional, friendly and respectful. He is very knowledgeable thorough and guided me through the entire process explaining each and every possible option to buy or lease the vehicle. He is also very low-key and did not try to "sell" me on anything but instead, pointed out various advantages or disadvantages for each option so I could make a more informed decision. 24 hours after we drove away in our new Lexus, Michaell called me to ensure that all was well and to see if I had any questions. Michaell really understands customer service! I would recommend Michaell to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle at Stevinson Lexus. Thanks Michaell!

Gerwin
8/23/2013

"My husband and I were not looking forward to spending our..."

My husband and I were not looking forward to spending our day dealing with car salesmen, but we were lucky and found a car on our first stop. Best of all, we were greeted by Gary Williams and he was awesome! Gary was very pleasant to work with and was professional, accommodating and very knowledgeable of the car we were shopping for. He was also a grand host with the most best tasting cookies in all of the land and he also knows how to make a nice cup of tea and coffee. In other words, he buttered us up pretty good and we liked it! Furthermore, my husband has been very impressed with the detailing work your technicians have done on the car. It is a very nice and clean used car that was priced right. Thanks.

Bruce2013
8/20/2013

"Kasey was very helpful with our purchase of a new ES350,..."

Kasey was very helpful with our purchase of a new ES350, and a certified pre-owned RX350, which were purchased the same day, with 2 trade in vehicles. We noticed that the ES350 had a shimmy and a few days later contacted the dealer, and the tires were rebalanced, and the shimmy was corrected. The used RX350 is a very nice riding vehicle, and we knew we would like it, because our neighbors have one, which is a 2012 model. The ES350 was still rough riding, and we felt something was wrong with it. We had a Avalon, and the LS460, and the ES350's ride was not very good! We called, and talked to Kasey about it, and he said to bring it back. We had him drive our car, and then we drove 2 other ES350s. One of the cars had Michelin tires, and rode fine. Ours and another ES350 had Bridgestone tires and had a poor ride. Kacey noticed the difference, and the dealer will order Michelin tires for our car. We were so happy that this will take care of the problem. We appreciated Kacey helping us with this concern, and we will be buying Lexus cars in the future. Brian Bolanowski was very helpful getting the phones, garage openers, and everything else operational for us.

Kasey Goodrich

8/20/2013

"Great job in selling me a car. You were able to make the..."

Great job in selling me a car. You were able to make the price of the car work for us so we could buy now. Your service has been great

2aussies
8/03/2013

"We went in for a test ride with no intentions of actually..."

We went in for a test ride with no intentions of actually buying a Lexus. After the amazing driving experience in the RX350, it was even more amazing to interact with the Stevinson Lexus staff, especially Chris Rogers. The were friendly, polite, knowledgeable, and worked hard for us to arrange to trade-in our old vehicle and apply the value to a one-pay lease up front. Viola ! In a short time we leased a new RX350 for 27 months and can't be happier. After the purchase Chris Rogers went out of his way to pick up our RX and have the paint and interior treatments applied, and then returned the vehicle to us, even loaning us an RX Hybrid to drive while this was being done. unheard of for us. Overall, we could not be happier, with the RX350 or the dealer, or our Sales person Chris Rogers.

susanjean
8/02/2013

"Gary and the dealership were professional and courteous. ..."

Gary and the dealership were professional and courteous. Gary was personable, helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant. Would recommend Gary to any prospective buyers from our area.

Kjg80521
8/01/2013

"Working with Chris Rogers to buy a new car is an absolute..."

Working with Chris Rogers to buy a new car is an absolute pleasure. No hassle, no pressure. Simple facts, straight up. I would recommend Chris and this dealership to any of my friends or family!

sjconner
7/30/2013

"Kasey showed us the RX350, it's exceptional quality,..."

Kasey showed us the RX350, it's exceptional quality, and worked toward a fair price. He was able to help us compare and select between the Lexus RX350 and a Nissan Murano. Customer service was exceptional at all levels.

arensont
7/30/2013

"Michaell did an excellent job- soup to nuts -answering..."

Michaell did an excellent job- soup to nuts -answering every question I posed to him regarding my new vehicle. Each time I've talked to him, both before and after the sale, he has led me in the right direction and met or usually exceeded my expectations when it came down to "anything Lexus." My experience with him is a main reason I bought my Hybrid six to twelve months earlier than I was planning. Need I say more? PS- thanks for the low down on loading my favorite stations into the stereo!

Reviews of Adam Fedak