Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

reneehinkle
7/02/2013

"Chris Rogers was wonderful. Loved his knowledge and..."

Chris Rogers was wonderful. Loved his knowledge and experience with the RX model of vehicles. He answered all my questions and concerns and showed us the best value for our dollar. He showed us that this was the best time to purchase a new RX model then wait till the fall of 2014. We would get more for our 2010 RX350 now in trade-in then to wait until the new model design came out. We were under the understanding that Lexus changed the model design every 5 years on the RX models, so that was our reasoning in waiting until the fall of 2014. But after visiting with Chris we found out that Lexus won't be changing the model design until 2016. Thank God I found Chris, because with his knowledge we saved thousands of dollars by buying a new 2013 RX450h NOW! We recommend Stevinson Lexus dealership to everyone. There honest and great people to work with. Ask for Chris Rogers he's there top man. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

normanparker2014IS250
7/01/2013

"Purchased a new Lexus from Chris Rogers and his team at..."

Purchased a new Lexus from Chris Rogers and his team at Stevinson Lexus in Frederick. It was a great experience. Chris was very knowledgeable and listened to my needs. He then found the right car and price to meet my needs. Adam in Financing made me feel comfortable and quickly completed the paperwork. Brian Bolanowski did a great job educating me on all the technology in the car. I would recommend Stevinson Lexus to anyone looking for a new car. Call Chris Rogers and he will take care of you.

msp2013
6/30/2013

"Chris Rogers was GREAT! If you are looking for a Lexus,..."

Chris Rogers was GREAT! If you are looking for a Lexus, you have to see Chris at Stevinson Lexus in Fredrick. It was my easiest and most satisfying car buying experience in 20 years. Chris goes out of his way to help you understand everything that he, the Stevinson dealership and Lexus will do to stand behind the car and ensure you have a great experience. The test drive was phenomenal. I learned more about the Lexus SUV in the test drive than I could have on my own in 6 months. If you are looking for a new Lexus, you have to go to Stevinson and see Chris and his support team. In addition, Adam in Finance made everything so easy and quick. Brian Bolanowski, our technical specialist, was super helpful in explaining everything bit of technology on the SUV. He programmed my phone, set everything up and taught me how to do it as well. I would definitely buy another Lexus from Chris and the Stevinson team. Mary Parker

joycegreenfield
6/26/2013

"Kasy was very knowledgable about our car, even though he..."

Kasy was very knowledgable about our car, even though he was a new employee. We loved his personality, commentment to his family and had a great sense of humor. His commentment to customer service was definitely obvious. He wanted his customers to be very satisfied with our customer service.

judygivens
6/25/2013

"Our experience is ongoing and excellent. We have used..."

Our experience is ongoing and excellent. We have used this dealership for our Lexus automobiles since we have moved to Colorado 6 years ago. Service department has always been excellent. We have purchased 2 cars from this dealership as well as trading in two Lexus cars - on all counts our experience was pleasant, free of hassles and all employees are respectful professionals. Kasey Goodrich, our salesperson, was very accommodating and we appreciated professionalism. Financing was easy and all forms were thoroughly explained. I would recommend this dealership without hesitation.

rrrrgray
6/22/2013

"Losing a vehicle is hard anyway, why have an even harder..."

Losing a vehicle is hard anyway, why have an even harder time when you need to purchase a new one? The experience at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick was fairly quick and painless. We worked with Chris Rogers who was very knowledgeable, honest and sincere. He took us on a test drive that was like no other I have ever been on. He really showed how the vehicle would perform in extreme road conditions. That was really smart. I came into the store just looking and left with a wonderful 'new-to-me' Lexus! Thanks Stevinson Lexus and a huge thank you to Chris Rogers....go see him, he's the best!

Celmer62840
6/17/2013

"This was the easiest purchase of a new car that I have..."

This was the easiest purchase of a new car that I have had in 55 years of car-buying. Kasey was great to work with, responded with direct answers to our questions, provided exactly what we needed, and was personable in the process. I would definitely recommend both this person and this dealership.

jkopina
6/12/2013

"As a financial advisor, I've helped people make large..."

As a financial advisor, I've helped people make large "purchase" decisions for many years. When purchasing a tangible product such as a vehicle or something intangible like investments or insurance, there is no shortage of places a customer can go to find what they need. The only difference that any of us have, is our committment to doing what's right for the people we work with. Gary Williams was wonderfully patient in helping me find, and eventually purchase, a vehicle that is perfect for what I need. It is clear that it was the culture of your dealership that brought the two of you together. From the receptionist (I apologize for not knowing her name) to everyone on the floor and in the service area, it was great to see how everyone pays attention to how a customer is greeted and made to feel welcome.

Gary Williams

bkupton
6/11/2013

"First of all, I love my new car!! Kasey and Matt made..."

First of all, I love my new car!! Kasey and Matt made the experience easy and stress free. They explained the functions of the car and offered the class to learn more. We were in a hurry that morning and had driven 6 hours with the grandkids, they offered food and drinks which the grand daughter took advantage of. The service was great and I would recommend Stevinson Lexus to all my friends!! Brenda Upton

greeleyhortons
6/10/2013

"Great experience! Employees helpful, understanding, and..."

Great experience! Employees helpful, understanding, and courteous, especially Kasey Goodrich in working out a deal for us. Adam Fedak skilfully navigated us through the paperwork maze, and Brian Bolanowski carefully explained all the pertinent intricacies of the RX 450H.

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich