Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

Malloy123
11/17/2012

"David Barney is very professional, helpful, and..."

David Barney is very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable about Lexus products and services. I highly recommened him and would purchase a vehicle from him again. He helped me select the perfect vehicle for my needs. I absolutely love my new car!

jcumrine
11/15/2012

"I worked with David and Shane in buying my new Lexus...."

I worked with David and Shane in buying my new Lexus. They were extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of my Lexus. They answered all my questions adequately and were very professional. They even got me into the best financing option for my situation, one that I had not even considered. Travis in financing was extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well. I would highly recommend this team to those that I care about without hesitation.

frost23
10/31/2012

"When we came into stevinson Lexus we expected to just..."

When we came into stevinson Lexus we expected to just look at getting a new suv. We ended up working with David and purchasing a new lexus the same day. We are very happy with our new car, and would recommend Stevinson lexus and David. We intend to return and purchase another vehicle for our daughter in the next couple of years.

Cruxible
10/30/2012

"I purchased a used 2007 IS350 RWD a few months ago on a..."

I purchased a used 2007 IS350 RWD a few months ago on a whim. I loved the vehicle so much I decided to upgrade to a AWD version of the IS350. My search lead me to a few different dealerships, ending at Stevinson of Fredrick. Jeff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the IS350. I learned more about the IS350 in the short test drive from Jeff than I figured out on my own in the 3 previous months driving one. Definitely pays to buy a car from a dealer that knows their stuff. Who knew the ash tray was removeable! Someday I'll find time to read the manual and learn about all the bells & whistles. Or maybe I'll just call Jeff. The sales experience was about what you would expect. The price was negotiated with many trips between Jeff and the 'internet sales manager'. They didn't budge much, but we eventually agreed on terms. Next was off to financing - which was short and sweet. I can't remember the financial managers name, but he was friendly and honest. This was the second vehicle I've purchased from Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick and probably won't be the last. I love Lexus vehicles and this is a quality dealership.

tmonticello
10/30/2012

"When my husband and I stopped at Stevinson Lexus of..."

When my husband and I stopped at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, the intention was to test drive a CT200. I had always wanted a Lexus but had never driven one. What I expected, didn't happen. There was no pressure from our salesman, David. He was very patient and spent as much time as we needed, answering questions, showing us all the different options available. After a test drive, I was sold. The process went smoothly with my trade-in and a deal was made. I drove home that evening with my new Lexus dream car. David has called to follow up with me and even made a special call to invite me to the new owner orientation. The car was financed and that process was also quick and painless. The finance manager was helpful, friendly and put no pressure on us to purchase additional services but explained all in order for us to make the right decisions. In summary, our experience at this dealership was excellent. We were given the first class treatment which is rare these days when buying a vehicle.

vgoslin
10/30/2012

"David was very friendly and efficient. He greeted us..."

David was very friendly and efficient. He greeted us right away and was agreeable to all requests. If he didn't have the answer himself he was able to get answers from others. My overall experience was very enjoyable.

mglitter1
10/29/2012

"Jeff was the most helpful and informed car salesman I've..."

Jeff was the most helpful and informed car salesman I've ever met. He was able to answer every question I had and shared very helpful information that I didn't even know to ask about--and I wasn't even looking at a Lexus! Each individual I worked with throughout the process was kind and helpful. It was a very comfortable and pleasant experience. I live an hour away from this dealership, but it will be the first place I visit when I'm in the market for a vehicle again.

Gloria Huff
10/29/2012

"Everyone was very friendly, Shane explained everything..."

Everyone was very friendly, Shane explained everything there was to explain about the car I decided to buy. I would recommend anyone wanting a car to visit Stevensons Lexus of Frederick. I love my Lexus!

bnemecek
10/27/2012

"I had been reseaching buying this car for some time and..."

I had been reseaching buying this car for some time and Jay Andersom made it very easy and stress free. I was allowed the time I needed to make sure of the right decision, given all the information I needed and treated with such respect and professionalism. I am so happy with my car and so happy to be a part of the Lexus family in Frederick. I look forward to working with them and have told everyone what a wonderful experience it was buying my Lexus with them. Thank you so much for helping me get the car I have always wanted!

dlpiland
10/22/2012

"Matt met me as soon as I drove in. He told me what they..."

Matt met me as soon as I drove in. He told me what they were going to do and then he told me what they did. He answered my questions. I never mind waiting in the comfy waiting area (except it is always chilly) and munching on yummy treats and drinking coffee. Always a positive experience.

Matt Waygood