Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Call
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

"We were treated very well during our visit. Jeff was..."

We were treated very well during our visit. Jeff was very knowledgeable about the car we bought and explained everything with ease. This was our first experience at a Lexus showroom and we left feeling like we were a part of a new family.

Chuck DeCamp

"Jay was very professional and did not pressure us to make..."

Jay was very professional and did not pressure us to make a decision. When I think of the term Subject Matter Expert...Jay exhibits this trait as he was able to clearly articulate all features amongst all different Lexus models.

Steve Lewis

"We felt like Michael Burke was easy to work with and no..."

We felt like Michael Burke was easy to work with and no pressure was applied. Negotiations only took about 20 minutes instead of all day. Michael was respectful and considerate of our time. The finance manager escorted us back to his office and everyone in the dealer ship seemed upbeat.

Michael Burke

"I had been thinking about purchasing a Lexus for quite..."

I had been thinking about purchasing a Lexus for quite some time and decided to go to Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. Everyone there was friendly and very helpful. Like most people when buying a car, I was very careful with not buying the first car I saw. There were a few other dealerships that I wanted to go and visit before making my decision in buying the Lexus IS 250 they had in the lot. Chris Rogers like any sales consultant wanted to get me in the car but was not like most sales consultants that I have dealt with before. Working in sales myself I understood that there was a sale to be made but Chris gave me the time. No one likes a sales person that is too pushy and Chris was not. Everything they did from working with me on the price of the vehicle to keeping me informed was great. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a Lexus to go and visit Stevinson Lexus of Frederick.

"I cannot say enough about the impressive level of..."

I cannot say enough about the impressive level of customer service I've always received at the Stevinson Lexus Frederick dealership. I appreciate the detailed attention the staff pay to me as a customer and to my car, and highly recommend the service department for their service and quality of work.

"David Barney and his manager, Scott Desimone, provided..."

David Barney and his manager, Scott Desimone, provided fast,friendly,professional help to me in purchasing my Lexus. They did an excellent job. I highly recommend Stevinson Lexus of Frederick.

"Jay was the best! We never felt pressured and he was able..."

Jay was the best! We never felt pressured and he was able to get us a great deal on not just one but two Lexuses! We highly recommend Jay! He is knowledgable and just a truly honest and nice person.

"Our experience at Stevinson was a pleasure! We had been..."

Our experience at Stevinson was a pleasure! We had been investigating cars for the past few weeks and were particularly drawn to a used vehicle which we deemed well-priced. After scheduling a test drive, we were pleasantly surprised to find that the price had just dropped! Working with David and Jeff, it became apparent that both have an impressive on-the-spot knowledge of each car on the lot, with recall of details even down to engine specifications, trim packages, mileage, etc. These guys were not pushy and we felt like they genuinely wanted to know what we were looking for, rather than trying to sell us something else. We ended up getting the car we were originally interested in, and while working on the financing, we received excellent, above-and-beyond customer service from Travis, who researched and helped save us over 2%! The total experience was really above and beyond anything we could ever have expected and we are so satisfied, we want to return to Stevinson for our next car purchase.

"Both Matt and John bent over backwards to help me with my..."

Both Matt and John bent over backwards to help me with my recent purchase of my new vehicle. I find both of them honest, friendly and very well-informed. The vehicle I was interested in was not in stock and was being delivered. They worked together to keep me well informed about the progress of the vehicle shipping. When it arrived late afternoon on 08/14/12 Matt called me within an hour of arrival. We set up an appointment for the next day. On 08/15/12 I was on my way with a wide smile on my face after getting a fantastic car and a great deal. My thanks also to General Manager Anthony Banno. He made the sale a very pleasant experience.

Matt Beeson

iambobbert responded to this review

August 17, 2012

Edit: I had some aftermarket work done on my car today 08/17/12 and Matt Beeson came in ON HIS DAY OFF to make sure I was taken care of and everything was in order. What more could you ask for?

"WOW! What an awesome experience at Stevinson Lexus of..."

WOW! What an awesome experience at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick! This is due primarily to our fantastic Sales Associate, Jay Anderson!!! This is the second car we have purchased from Stevinson, both times through Jay. He is so thoughtful, considerate and not the stereo-type Sales personnel that can be a real turn-off. He is patient and not pushy which we found very refreshing in such a competitive business. KUDOS TO JAY! We also need to recognize, Lane McEnaney, Sales Manage – another joy to work with! Honorable mentions are Rachel our techy person and Mark from Service. Great job to you all! Thanks guys, for your great (golf game), personalities and an overall great experience! Happy Lexus drivers, Duane and Ginger Heimann

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich