Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

2aussies
8/03/2013

"We went in for a test ride with no intentions of actually..."

We went in for a test ride with no intentions of actually buying a Lexus. After the amazing driving experience in the RX350, it was even more amazing to interact with the Stevinson Lexus staff, especially Chris Rogers. The were friendly, polite, knowledgeable, and worked hard for us to arrange to trade-in our old vehicle and apply the value to a one-pay lease up front. Viola ! In a short time we leased a new RX350 for 27 months and can't be happier. After the purchase Chris Rogers went out of his way to pick up our RX and have the paint and interior treatments applied, and then returned the vehicle to us, even loaning us an RX Hybrid to drive while this was being done. unheard of for us. Overall, we could not be happier, with the RX350 or the dealer, or our Sales person Chris Rogers.

susanjean
8/02/2013

"Gary and the dealership were professional and courteous. ..."

Gary and the dealership were professional and courteous. Gary was personable, helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant. Would recommend Gary to any prospective buyers from our area.

Gary Williams

Kjg80521
8/01/2013

"Working with Chris Rogers to buy a new car is an absolute..."

Working with Chris Rogers to buy a new car is an absolute pleasure. No hassle, no pressure. Simple facts, straight up. I would recommend Chris and this dealership to any of my friends or family!

sjconner
7/30/2013

"Kasey showed us the RX350, it's exceptional quality,..."

Kasey showed us the RX350, it's exceptional quality, and worked toward a fair price. He was able to help us compare and select between the Lexus RX350 and a Nissan Murano. Customer service was exceptional at all levels.

arensont
7/30/2013

"Michaell did an excellent job- soup to nuts -answering..."

Michaell did an excellent job- soup to nuts -answering every question I posed to him regarding my new vehicle. Each time I've talked to him, both before and after the sale, he has led me in the right direction and met or usually exceeded my expectations when it came down to "anything Lexus." My experience with him is a main reason I bought my Hybrid six to twelve months earlier than I was planning. Need I say more? PS- thanks for the low down on loading my favorite stations into the stereo!

Bobbijogarcia
7/29/2013

"I would recommend this dealership because the overall..."

I would recommend this dealership because the overall experience we had when we bought our new 2014 Lexus IS. Kasey Goodrich our salesman listened to what we were looking for and gave us the car that was perfect for us. We were having such a great experience we bought a second vehicle from them. We got a 2010 Toyota tundra and they gave us a fair deal. Even after the final sale Kasey has been available to us for any questions and follow up we needed.

maryruddy
7/29/2013

"The car we were interested in was available and in stock...."

The car we were interested in was available and in stock. We did the finance application IAdam), proof of insurance and were driving away in less than 3 hrs. Gary went over all the features and made sure we knew we could come back at any time to get a refresher.

Gary Williams
Adam Fedak

joanheller
7/28/2013

"How would I describe my experience at Stevinson Lexus of..."

How would I describe my experience at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick? I would have to use words like professional, friendly, positive and first class. Nate and Travis were knowledgeable, patient and really listened to my concerns and questions. Brian taught me how to use the many great features on my IS250 with patience and humor. Through the entire process, I felt appreciated and respected. Scott leads a great team and his willingness to find me the exact car that I wanted and sharing his time with me meant a lot. I am in sales myself and appreciate a low pressure, knowledgeable team. The facility is beautiful and everyone I encountered was pleasant and helpful.

Nathan Barnett
Brian Bolanowski
Scott Desimone

GaryCarlita
7/26/2013

"Michael and adam spent almost 5 hrs with us in test..."

Michael and adam spent almost 5 hrs with us in test driving two 4x4s and sitting down with us and discussing costs. We settled on what best fit our finances. They were not high pressure salesmen. What took so long was my credit score. They still came up with a solution which we agreed on. I got what I wanted and am happy. Thank you Michael and Adam. Gary

jen51870
7/21/2013

"This was our first Lexus purchase and the overall..."

This was our first Lexus purchase and the overall experience was impressive, especially with everyone we interacted with at Stevinson. From my first email contact with Kasey, through to the delivery of our vehicle, everyone went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied. Kasey made what can be a bit of a stressful time much less so. His personality is laid back, down to earth, friendly, and he has a great sense of humor. He was professional all the way. He was incredibly responsive and willing to answer my numerous questions before we even stepped foot on the lot. Adam made the financing step a breeze. He is efficient and was able to answer any question we had. His positive energy is infectious and refreshing. Brian was incredibly patient as much of the fancy technology was all new to me. :) He was willing to spend as much time as it took for me to feel safe and comfortable driving away for the first time. Everyone made us feel as if we were part of a new family, even before we made our final decision. The customer service provided by every single person there in the dealership is amazing and refreshing.

Brian Bolanowski