Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

kimachziger
4/28/2013

"Just bought my 3rd Lexus and had a great experience..."

Just bought my 3rd Lexus and had a great experience working with Gary Williams. He was knowledgeable and helpful and patient with me as I made my decision on my new 460GX.

plonker123
4/27/2013

"Nate was very helpful and knowledgable on our new Lexus...."

Nate was very helpful and knowledgable on our new Lexus. He made the set up easy, and was super friendly while doing it. He is an asset to Stevenson Lexus.

pookyj
4/26/2013

"Kassey was Awesome very friendly and funny very..."

Kassey was Awesome very friendly and funny very knowledgeable you are very lucky to have him I believe he will be your top seller. Thanks Heather Ambler

Jennericlove
4/22/2013

"We had a wonderful experience with Chris Rogers- he was..."

We had a wonderful experience with Chris Rogers- he was very friendly and knowledgeable and respectful. Our time spent at Lexus from the moment that we entered the building was a great one- Chris took excellent care of us and our time spent with Adam and Nate was also a pleasure! We had encountered some terrible sales people at other dealerships in our search for the right car but Lexus in Frederick put us at ease and we could not be happier- Thank you!

Jimf80503
4/22/2013

"Chris Rogers has assisted me with my last two purchases..."

Chris Rogers has assisted me with my last two purchases at Stevinson Lexus. His knowledge is outstanding regarding Lexus products and his friendliness has always been evident in his treatment to me and my family. The service department has been outstanding in taking care of any issue and servicing our vehicles. I would recommend both the service department and Chris Rogers to you for your next purchase of a Lexus vehicle!

redgsr97
4/18/2013

"Customer Service: Jeff initially gave my wife and I a..."

Customer Service: Jeff initially gave my wife and I a very welcomed experience both on the phone and in person. However that changed when my wife and I caught him in multiple lies. My wife and I were looking for a Certified Pre-Owned, non-smoker IS250, Jeff indicated via text message that he in fact had one in possession, however much to our disappointment the one on their lot was a smoker's car, after the 40 mile trip north to look at this specific car Quality of Work: Have not had a car serviced there, can't judge their work quality Friendliness: As stated above, initially Jeff was very friendly, but once we started talking numbers he became very recalcitrant, even after we were lied to, and there were numerous items that needed to be addressed on this Certified Pre-Owned Car Overall: My wife and I traveled up to Frederick specifically for this vehicle that Jeff had brought to our attention. We didn't know that when we got there, numerous issues were present on a car that was given a Lexus Certified Pre-Owned attestation, and that we would be blatantly lied to. Recommendation: I will not be buying a vehicle from Stevenson Lexus of Frederick because of Jeff Farley. Also, it’s worth noting that I reached out to the General Manager of Stevenson Lexus of Frederick, Anthony Banno regarding our experience and he has not responded back to me.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded to this review

May 10, 2013

Mr. Martinez, Thank you very much for bringing your experience to our attention. I want to apologize for any misrepresentations by Mr. Farley. We are sorry we did not earn your business. If we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact Anthony Banno or me. Sincerely, Patricia L.. Ford Manager of Customer Communications and Relations 303-302-4029

Tjobst52
4/15/2013

"When purchasing a car, the experience I have with the..."

When purchasing a car, the experience I have with the dealership determines whether I buy the car there, service the car there, and whether I would return in the future to buy another car. My wife and I have just purchased our second Lexus from Stevinson Lexus of Frederick because the salesman, Chris Rogers, was someone we knew we could trust. When we purchased our first car at Stevinson, we had been treated fairly and with genuine courtesy by Chris Rogers and his integrity was the reason we returned when we needed a second car. Chris was patient in answering all our questions and showed careful attention to details in guiding us through each step as we considered our purchase. We did not feel pressured and he respected our deliberation while we were deciding what we wanted to do. The Lexus is an excellent car and working with someone like Chris Rogers brings additional satisfaction and peace of mind. I also want to mention how much we appreciated the information and attention we received from Ron Domenico in the Service Department. We had some technical questions which he answered in a personable way and he was very helpful in the choices we were considering. A good experience all the way through.

sandyjmurphy
4/14/2013

"We were pleasantly surprised by the level of..."

We were pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and quality of service we experienced at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. Ted Osborn's amiable personality, willingness to explore all the options and patience in answering our endless questions made our final decision on a vehicle purchase an easy one. We have driven our new Lexus 450h hybrid SUV several hundred miles already and are very pleased with the vehicle we purchased. We would definitely recommend this dealership. Rick & Sandy Murphy

& Ted Osborn

nkielar
4/11/2013

"This dealership is exemplary when it comes to sales and..."

This dealership is exemplary when it comes to sales and service. I have never had anything but a wonderful experience there. The service guys forementioned are always explaining things to me, always going that extra step to make sure I understand the service and are so friendly, accomodating and flexible. I told them because of their fine service, I will be a Lexus owner for life!

carlsum
4/11/2013

"Stevinson Lexus of Frederick has the best sales force and..."

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick has the best sales force and service group I have ever dealt with. I would not buy a car from anyone else but Chris Rogers. He is a caring salesman. He is not pushy lets you make your own decisions and then takes it from there. The financial group is very helpful and knowledgeable. The whole team at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is fantastic. I would recommend Chris Rogers to any one looking to buy a car. Carl and Karen Sum

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich