Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Allison Federico

November 26, 2016

"Wonderfully simple"

- Tammi Djan

Kasey worked all Friday afternoon to find me a deal that fits my budget. Everyone went out of their way to ensure that we were more than satisfied with our purchase. YEAH Kasey and Stevinson Lexus of Frederick .

October 17, 2016

"Incredibly positive and stress free!"

- DLNichols

I had been looking for a used compact or subcompact 4WD SUV nonstop for over a month throughout Colorado. I had gotten very discouraged at both the quality of vehicles and negative interactions with most sales people. Then I happened upon Stevenson Lexus of Fredrick. My online request to the dealership was responded to immediately with vehicles that fit my criteria. From the moment I walked in I was genuinely treated as if finding the right car for me was important and everyone involved was knowledgeable, positive and went out of their way to make it a stress free experience. They went above and beyond every expectation I had and then some. I am now the owner of a beautiful Lexus RX 400h hybrid vehicle that is in pristine condition. I have become a Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick customer for life and I would encourage anyone to make the short drive to purchase from this dealership - you will be so glad you did!

September 09, 2016

""Labor day car buying""

- Bluewrx

That weekend I was trying to find a used Subaru WRX online. After looking for hours. I found one that really had my attention. I got in contact with Stevinson's. Which led my wife and I to Kasey, A woman in Finance, and eventually to Adam to seal the deal before driving off in my third WRX. They all were very pleasant to work with! Although I felt bad being there on a holiday for all that were working. Kasey treated us very good! "I hope you got to go home on time and enjoy a steak dinner with your family Kasey!" Also thank you to the previous owners, the service dept., and the detail shop for taking such good care of that car! If I am in the market for a new or used car again I will for sure see what you have! Thanks again from Loveland! Todd

New 2016 Lexus ES, $46699