Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,616 Dealership Reviews
KenAg
4/18/2015

"2015 Yaris Purchase"

We were very satisfied with our experience of purchasing our first Toyota. Josh Ross was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He was very good at answering our questions and following up on all aspects of the sale. Kendall Janak was also very pleasant and helpful with our financing.

matjones
4/17/2015

"First Car Purchase"

I have never seen someone work so hard to earn my business and my respect. Josh Ross worked with me, closely, to find a car that fit my needs and my budget, and now, I couldn't be happier. To be more specific, Josh spent hours showing me different makes/models, encouraging me to test drive vehicles to make sure that I would be absolutely satisfied with my purchase. I am pleasantly surprised by his devotion and his dedication for such an incredible customer service experience. Josh, you made it easy! Thank you!

Brandilynn07
4/16/2015

"great prices and friendly sales people."

I had bought a 2004 jeep wrangle. It had the best price i have seen anywhere in Colorado. It was in amazing condition. Otis Plant Was my car sales man he was not pushy like other sales man. He wanted to hear what I wanted to buy. And didn't try to sway me to buy anything else. So if you are looking to buy a certain car and want friendly servouis look no further this is the place you wanna go!!

Coisy
4/15/2015

"Pleased overall"

I just bought my 6th Toyota. I give high marks to the sales representative, Mark Land. He was knowledgable, friendly, professional, helpful and very pleasant to work with. There were a few hiccups in the overall process due to a miscommunication on behalf of the finance representative, Erik, but overall it was a pleasant experience and the car is very nice.

bizowner
4/15/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience in dealing with this dealership. The sales rep, Tony Salazar, was very knowledgeable and helpful in making my decision between models. The negotiation on the price was simple and straightforward without the usual multiple trips back and forth to some manager in the "glass booth". Marc in finance was easy to deal with - informative about the add on packages without the hyper sell that is often encountered. Good folks to do business with!

Marc Csentery - Finance

AnotherCamry
4/10/2015

"Straightforward and respectful"

Good experience. We didn't come to terms right away, but there were no unpleasant words in the discussions. Once the deal was struck (cash sale), there were no underhanded tactics in finance, etc.; all was completed as expected.

Remi Espinoza

April 10, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We hope to satisfy all your future automotive needs.

ehall
4/09/2015

"Efficient and painless"

The two gentlemen that assisted me on my car search were kind and speedy. They worked to ensure that I left with a car I was happy and safe in while meeting my price needs.

Ives, Michael

April 10, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We hope to serve you in the future!

Harutyun Ashvanyan
4/08/2015

"great service great pice"

had great experience buying a car from Anton, when you buy from this guy you dot buy from dealer you buy from a real person

April 10, 2015

Hi Harutyun, Thank you for your review. We hope to be of service in the future.

502fakie
4/07/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Stevinson Toyota West. I shopped around with a few dealerships and found Stevinson to have the best prices & service. Hugh Fitzpatrick was the salesman I worked with & I felt that he was an honest, knowledgeable guy who I would recommend a friend to go buy a car from. I also dealt with AJ Brownlee in finance and felt the same as I did with Hugh. I've had some bad experiences at car dealerships before so to walk out feeling the way I do I can say that for as long as I live in the Denver area this is the dealership that I will be going to for all of my needs.

April 10, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your trust.

Leon
4/06/2015

"Great experience purchasing vehicle remotely"

Purchased a used Toyota Tacoma remotely (via phone/email/mail). Worked with Hugh -- he was very helpful during the whole process. Hugh answered my questions, took extra pictures that I requested, got additional information that I was looking for. Everything went quite smoothly and I am very pleased with the purchase. Some of the paperwork did take a little longer to arrive than I would have hoped, but on the other hand it was a different situation as I was purchasing remotely. Thank you for the great purchasing experience!

April 10, 2015

Hi Leon, Thank you for your review. We hope you love your new truck!

1 - 10 of 1,616 results