Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Call
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

"Easy Purchase. Great experience."

I chose Stevinson for my 4Runner purchase because I had two very positive previous experiences with their service department. Both times they made minor repairs on my old Tundra (new headlight, brake pads) and charged me a fraction of the price i had paid at another Toyota dealership so I felt that they earned the right to have first shot a my purchase business. After doing a lot of research, I requested a quote online for a new 4Runner and they gave me a very fair price that they honored throughout the process. I worked with Jessie and Josh in sales and they were both knowledgeable and enthusiastic without being pushy. Mark in finance was great too. They managed to keep the usual dealership "stuff" to a minimum, which was a welcome change. I definitely recommend Stevinson Toyota West.

October 29, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and your trust when it comes to sales and service. We hope to serve you many more times!

"No Pushy People Here!"

Tony Salazar was the best and patient. Tony went above and beyond and listened to me by finding the vehicle that was the best fit for me!

October 27, 2014

Hi, Thank you so much for a review. We hope you like your new car!

"Outstanding Experience, Highly Recommend"

Otis Plant, and his colleague in training Michael, provided an amazing, low-pressure shopping experience that was focused on customer service and satisfaction. Otis and Michael were exceptionally responsive to our various requests, demonstrated ongoing patience and followed-through on every request we put forth during the process of comparing vehicles. Never once was there pressure to make a decision or up sell us on a vehicle we were not interested in. Price was realistic on both the asking price of the used vehicle and for our trade in. Even after the sale was completed, both Otis and Michael continue to be helpful answering questions and providing additional information as requested. Additionally, Deb King in the finance department, was also thorough and very customer-centric during the final stages of deal making. Deb secured an off-the-hook interest rate for the purchase, was very insightful and helpful describing the options that were being presented and was very respectful and supportive of the purchase choices which were ultimately made. I highly recommend working with Stevinson Toyota West and personally recommend Otis, Michael and Deb. Thank you very much, we're very happy with our purchase and the overall experience at the dealership.

Michael (In-Training)

October 27, 2014

Hi, Thank you for a great review. We appreciate your feedback.

"2nd Prius from Stevinson"

I was in love with my 2005 Prius until the battery died at 130,000 miles. Jesse was influential in making sure I stayed with Stevinson for Prius #2. I have always had excellent care for the past ten years and hope to do so for at least that many more. Jesse's enthusiasm is contagious!

October 27, 2014

HI and thank you for your business over the years!

"Fast and Friendly"

Tony Salazar and Josh rock! Ask for them by name! Deb was fast and friendly in finance. The 25 word minimum thing is kinda dumb.

"Great Salesperson"

When your ready to purchase another car, see Anthony Munoz, he is pleasant to deal with and will get you what you want. I would recommend him to find you exactly what your looking for. He will go beyond what is expected of him. Exceptionlly friendly and knowledgeable.

October 20, 2014

Hi David, Thank you for your review. What could we do differently to earn 5 stars? We appreciate your time and this opportunity. Thank you.

"Great, no-hassle dealership."

Jami was a real pleasure to work with. Placed our needs ahead of closing the sale and made sure we got the exact vehicle that we wanted. If you want a no-hassle auto purchase from a person that knows the vehicles inside and out, head over to Stevinson West and ask for Jami Coleman.

October 20, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your time and business. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

"We purchased 3 new Toyotas in 3 days from Tony and Josh!"

Several weeks ago I reached out to Stevinson Toyota via the internet as I live in Dallas but my daughter lives in Denver and I was wanting to purchased a 2015 4 Runner. I also emailed the manager at Go Toyota in Denver (who never bothered to write me back) as my daughter had purchased her 2011 Toyota Rav4 at Go and we were offering to buy two cars. Again, Go didn't even bother to write me back. In addition I reached out to three dealers in Dallas but the experience with Tony Salazar was far superior to the Dallas dealers response, including price, prompt reply and understanding our needs. Tony was open, honest and easy to work with. No middle managers calling my cell phone pestering me with questions, just Tony updating me on the arrival of my new 4 Runner.. After my wife and I flew in to Denver, Tony had our beautiful new 4 Runner ready for us, and because of our great experience our daughter traded her 2011 for a new 2015 Rav4. Two days later we came back and our son in law purchased a new 2015 Tacoma 4 door truck, trading in a Nissan Rogue he owned. Tony, Josh and Sean were excellent and easy to deal with, The dealership is beautifully appointed and comfortable for sales and service customers alike, Kendall in Finance did a fantastic job and Mark (in their spotless parts department) was very helpful in ordering the accessories we wanted for our 3 new cars. I am a previous high end retailer having owned several new car dealerships in the past and can honestly say this experience is as easy as it gets. Stevinson is a family owned dealership, they don't act like a big corporate store, and it shows. Don't even bother shopping elsewhere, these guys are the best.

October 20, 2014

Hi, Thank you for such a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. We hope to serve you again, give us a call whenever you need a new car or service! Thank you!

"High Quality Buying Experience - 4Runner TRD Pro"

I first contacted Josh Ross back in July, as I was interested in more information on the TRD Pro 4Runner. Throughout the process, with my many, MANY questions (emails/phone calls/texts) Josh was extremely responsive and helpful - even when things were still a bit unknown about the model. I also greatly appreciated Hugh Fitzpatrick's support with the test drive, additional ordering information when I stopped in a few weeks later, and finally, the delivery this past weekend. Lastly, Kendall Janak made the Finance/Warranty/etc. discussion an easy and painless experience - and explained everything clearly and addressed all questions I had. Overall, I was very satisfied with the entire experience, would certainly recommend the dealership to friends, and plan to be a frequent visitor for regular maintenance, etc. Although it's only been a few days, I am thrilled with my purchase and really appreciated the way it was presented & detailed for pick-up - including all of the accessories & extras I had ordered. Thanks all! Best regards, Mike Zboray

October 15, 2014

Hi Mike, We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you for choosing our store and letting us deliver an outstanding customer experience to you. We hope to serve you in the future!

"Don't Call, Just Show Up"

This review is ONLY for the receptionist that answered the phone on Tuesday evening (Oct 7). When I asked if the sales manager was in, she stated YES. I immediately drove over to Stevenson, which took 5 minutes. When I arrived, she stated he "just left". I cannot believe that he left within 5 minutes of my phone call. That is terrible (and suspicious) customer service. Advice is not to call, just show up!

Laurel