Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,586 Dealership Reviews
Mark
3/03/2015

"The proper way to buy a car"

For both my wife and I, the process of buying a new car is often very painful, including having to deal with salesmen. Our experience at Stevinson Toyota, and with Hugh specifically, was amazing and really put both of us at ease. Hugh respected our desires, was never pushy, and never tried to upsell us on anything. He even went so far as to give us an idea on how to get the most for our trade-in through the private market. We feel great with the deal we received, and Toyota was even able to beat the financing that our own lender was offering us. AJ in financing was able to process our paperwork quickly and was also very respectful of our decisions. I should also mention that both Hugh and AJ were able to get us in our new car despite a hungry, tired toddler running around the dealership trying to cause havoc.

March 04, 2015

Hi Mark, Thank you very much fro your review! We appreciate your business and hope to be of service in the future!

lakewooddoc
3/03/2015

"Buying a new car can be a fun experience."

I was very pleased with the salesmen I worked with. They were respectful, helpful, good listeners and funny. It was very comfortable to work with them. They didn't push but were enthusiastic about what they were doing and inspirational. Stevinson Toyota is a classy place with employees and atmosphere that are comfortable and pleasant. I'll tell my friends about you.

March 04, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We'll be happy to take care of your friends!

Alan
3/03/2015

"Excellant perception of customer/needs"

Tony Salazar is a quality guy and a professional. No pressure on the buyer, but follows up with details pertinent to the perspective sale. He was willing to work with my needs not only financial but on the trade side of the deal. The competition is significant and I reviewed other alternatives. I choose Tony and Stephenson Toyota to make the deal happen.

March 04, 2015

Hi Alan, Thank you very much for your review and business.

jk949
3/02/2015

"Couldn't be happier! "

A sincere thank you to Tony Salazar for making my car shopping/buying experience so great! I shopped around quite a bit for my new car and unfortunately had to deal with quite a few sales people (at other dealerships) that I wanted to run in the other direction from. From day one, working with Tony was so pleasant. He is extremely personable and willing to answer all of my questions without me feeling like he was trying to pressure me into making a purchase that very day. He provided me with pricing options, specifications about the car, all the information I needed, right away. I was able to have something to take home to review to help make a decision. Believe it or not, it wasn't easy to get this information other places- no one wanted to give me a real price for car I wasn't planning to buy that day. This was my first time buying a car from a dealership and I had a lot of questions- about the cars themselves, as well as the process. I really appreciate that Tony never made me feel stupid and was more than willing to accommodate my requests. I can honestly say one of the reasons I chose to buy a Toyota was because of how comfortable I felt with my experience at the Toyota dealership working with Tony. I also worked with Anthony Munoz a couple of times. Both guys are great- very personable, didn't make awkward conversations or say weird things to me, overall very pleasant to be around. Tony even helped me install my ski rack before I left with my new car. I could not have been more pleased with my experience.

March 04, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review and we are happy you enjoyed our company!

Lynnmarie
2/28/2015

"Exceptional Service"

Thank you, Otis Plant, for exceptional customer service and support! I sincerely appreciated all your help while purchasing the vehicle and assistance getting it shipped to my state in which I reside. Recently, I purchased a Toyota 4Runner the unconventional way (sight unseen). I found the car via the website and contacted the dealership to learn more about it. I had an opportunity to work with Otis Plant. He answered all my questions, and ensured it was a positive experience. He stayed in contact and help the sales cycle be a very simple process. Most importantly, he made sure the vehicle was picked up by the transfer company and communicated with me throughout the process. Thank you very much!

March 04, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to help!

kns725
2/25/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

My recent experience with this dealership when purchasing my vehicle was excellent from start to finish. While I was a first-time car buyer with little knowledge of the process, Hugh Fitzpatrick was right there to answer my questions thoroughly and professionally while walking me through my options. At no point did I feel uneasy or pressured. They did a wonderful job in making buying a car exciting, rather than overwhelming. I highly recommend this group.

March 04, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business.

Shelleyn77
2/21/2015

"Purchased a new car"

We purchased a new Highlander from Stevinson Toyota and Otis Plant helped us with our selection. Everyone at the dealership was great to work with! Thank You All!

March 04, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review!

KorinA
2/18/2015

"Easiest car purchase ever!"

My husband and I were having a difficult time with other dealerships wanting to work with us and our budget. I called on a Tuesday and by Wednesday night we were driving our new car home! Everyone was very welcoming and treated us with so much respect.

February 19, 2015

HI, Thank you very much for your review!

BeckyK
2/15/2015

"When you go to Stevinson, ask for Hugh!"

I worked with Hugh Fitzpatrick while shopping for my RAV4. He was extremely friendly and helpful, and not pushy at all. He only showed me what I wanted to look at (I had a few vehicles in mind when I showed up) and never once tried to push me towards a new car or one with more features. He was very easy to talk to and straightforward with all of the questions that I asked. I was in and out of there in a few hours, from test driving to signing the financing paperwork. There was no pressure to walk off the lot with anything and I ended up with a car for a great price. If you go to Stevinson, make sure you ask for Hugh!

February 16, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much fro your review! We appreciate your business.

West Slope
2/11/2015

"First time at Stevinson, but not the last."

Otis Plant, our sales contact, was terrific. We live on the Western Slope and exhausted our search for a car in our area. We searched the Stevinson site and found just the car and price we were looking for. Within 10 minutes of providing our contact info., Otis called us and we arranged a visit the next day. Otis was welcoming, friendly, and just a great guy to be with. We looked at the car and took a test drive. It was exactly what we wanted and the price was great. We will come back again for our next purchase. Our finance manager, AJ Brownlee, was very friendly and easy going and made the purchase process as easy as possible for us. We've never had such an easy car buying experience.

February 13, 2015

Hi, We are happy to be of service! Please come again!

1 - 10 of 1,586 results