Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,949 Dealership Reviews
Marthaunplugged
8/23/2016

"Shane is the bomb! From start to finish he was amazing"

This is the second car I've purchased from Stevenson Toyota. After outgrowing my Prius I headed to another dealer in town that was closer to my home. After being treated rudely and having them insult my intelligence as a buyer I decided to head back to Stevenson. There was not salesperson staking me out as I exited my vehicle. Plus 1. I leisurely looked at the Highlanders and was approached a short time later to ask if I w had questions or wanted to take a test drive. I was well researched before I arrived and had it narrowed down. After the test drive which focused on actual conversation instead of car features the wheeling and dealing began. Shane took each offer to his manager without hesitation. Plus 2. I pushed back a little on my trade in value and they accepted. I got a great deal on my upgrade and Shane even went above and beyond to get some scratches out after the purchase and research my previous warranty applicability. He was great and has a fun accent and story as well. Pluses all around. Thanks Stevenson. You have a customer for life.

Criss13
8/22/2016

"New car"

The service was amazing I was kind of worried but people they went thru all the information and answered all my questions 😊 Thank you guys!!

Amber Nicole
8/22/2016

"2016 toyota Rav 4 XLE =0]"

Recently I went in to lease a rav4 XLE and was provided excellent customer service from Mike Mckevitt. He made my experience enjoyable and was very knowledgeable within the purchasing process as well as within the vehicle I selected. Mike went above and beyond throughout my entire experience there. I am extremely happy with my vehicle and I recommend him and this dealership, thanks for everything!

Mike Mckevitt

August 22, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a great review, Amber!

denigris1234
8/21/2016

"My experience at Stevinson Toyota and with Graham Goguen"

Love the way I was treated by all. No pressure, no inane sales pitch. Graham Goguen , my salesman was particularly impressive. Very knowledgeable very personable. Had no issues throughout the process. I have bought a lot of trucks in my time, this was the best experience by far. Hang on to Goguen he is an exceptional asset to your business. By the way mark financing also treated me very well.

August 22, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

Jasmine
8/14/2016

"Didn't buy but enjoyed my experience"

They didn't have what I was looking for in inventory so I didn't purchase from them. Nice people and nice facility. They do a nice job making you feel welcome.

August 15, 2016

Thanks for coming and and giving us a look! We hope you were able to find the perfect vehicle!

PowerG1RL
8/11/2016

"Shopping for and buying my 4 Runner"

Shane really worked well with us trying to get the exact description of the vehicle I wanted. Came to Stevenson's after another popular Toyota dealer in town tried to force me to buy what they wanted me to buy. Shane got me exactly what I was looking for. He was friendly, negotiable and trustworthy.

August 11, 2016

That's so great to hear!! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We hope you are loving your new ride!!

MiniCountryMan

"Easy to work with "

I live out of state and found a used vehicle online that I was interested in at Stevinson. Ryan Hejda worked with me via email and text to get me comfortable with the condition of the car. He posted some YouTube videos so I could see the vehicle up close. I flew in and picked up the car the same day. The process was smooth and painless.

August 05, 2016

What a great story! Thank you for sharing and for allowing us to earn your business!!

Luc S.
8/01/2016

"Easy, no pressure sales"

I was interested in looking at a new truck, and figuring out what I could afford. Graham was very patient and helpful, showing me several different models and options. I am pleased with my purchase and will keep returning to Stevinson!

August 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I hope you're enjoying your new wheels

Krussell785

"Helpful "

Very helpful throughout the entire process. Will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends. I plan to take all my vehicles their for service from now on. Their service department is great.

Mike McKevitt

August 01, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

Dubeus
8/01/2016

"Ryan H. at Stevenson Toyota"

Ryan was so incredibly helpful and available. I particularly appreciated his consistent follow-up and no-pressure attitude with the sale. He's been really good with emailing and calling me with the best deals around! I would work with Ryan again, and there's no doubt I'd recommend him to friends.

August 01, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business

1 - 10 of 1,949 results