Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,647 Dealership Reviews
KPhyl803
5/22/2015

"No high pressure salesperson"

I wasn't sure what model I wanted but Sean was so knowledgeable and made it so easy to decide. After I decided on the Tayota Rav Stan explained everything throughly. Rick Popanda made all this possible. He always gave my late husband (Toyota Trunda) and I (Toyota Camry) wonderful maintenance service. I called Rick first and asked him for a salesperson that wouldn't high pressure me. That's how it all happened, So easy!

May 22, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We hope to serve you in the future!

author
5/20/2015

"Hugh Fitzpatrick"

I was very happy with the service and attention I received. Hugh was very honest and informative about the car and what I wanted in a used car. .

May 22, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review! Come again soon!

Jodi Bagley

"Excellent car-buying experience!!"

I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm not the easiest person to please. Stevinson Toyota West and Tony Salazar were recommended to me by several friends and family members. Not being the most realistic person, I went into the dealership with a list of what I wanted and didn't want in a car. Needless to say what I wanted and what I drove off with was no where near what was reflected on my list. So I was introduced to Tony and we sat and his desk and went over my list of demands. He listened patiently and chuckled a few times during my presentation and when I finished he preceded to take me out and show me the very few cars that fell within my vision of the perfect car. After we both had a good chuckle we went back to his desk and discussed several different realistic cars and options within my price range and several things that were included on my list. Tony then showed me the perfect car!!! Perfect color, size, price range, it's everything I wanted and more, I love my new car!!! I can't thank him enough for his patience and making me feel at comfortable and at ease while I'll was making such a tough decision. Tony is truly one of a kind, he is honest, professional, very knowledgable and one of the most genuine people I've ever met!! I also had the pleasure of working with Marc Csentery, the Financial Manager. He has an amazing sense of humor and makes the chore of car buying paperwork quick and painless!! I would defiantly recommend Tony Salazar and Stevinson Toyota West any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Thanks again Tony your the Best!!

Marc Csentery

May 22, 2015

Hi Jodi, We are happy to know you were pleased with our services. We hope to earn your business for years to come!

BruceG

"customer centered"

5 star rating based on Hugh Fitzpatrick and his superior attention to our preferences; clarifications of our questions; very pleasant; assisted with advanced technology and features

May 22, 2015

Hi Bruce, Thank you very much for your review!

sgtmiller

"Above and beyond...."

Came to just look but wound up driving home a 2015 Corolla for the same price as a 2012 with ~30,000 miles on it. Not sure how that works, but hey...it works. Tony was great and Kendall was nice and efficient...not to mention easy on the eyes...never hurts. ;-). Grandfather bought two Toyotas cash in 1995 and have bought several from them since...repeat customers tell the REAL story. Can't do better than Stevenson!

May 22, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We truly appreciate your loyalty and we hope to serve you best in the future!

Trav1234
5/14/2015

"Very friendly "

Went to check out used tundra. Mike was extremely personable and friendly. I would recommend mike to all my friends, co workers and family. Thanks Mike

May 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We'd love to take care of your family and friends as well as help you with any automotive needs! Thanks.

Schaun & Allie Zahn
5/13/2015

"Anton's knowledge and Marc's professionalism!!"

We had originally gone by there to check the price for a part on a car we were already test driving for another dealer. When Anton walked up to us, He was more than helpful in answering all our questions we had about the car we were driving even though it came from another dealer. He didn't pressure us into buying a car from Him, but after about 10 minutes my wife and I could tell that He knew what He was talking about. We then got to meet Marc Csentery and He was totally interested in helping us do what was best for our family, regardless of all the questions we asked them. We would totally recommend Stevinson, Anton, and Marc to anyone who is in the market for a car, especially a Toyota. We are so pleased with our Toyota Camry and the deal we got on it, that we are going back when we need another car. Stevinson will have our business for all of our future car purchases.

May 15, 2015

Hi Schaun & Allie, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business. Please come again!

Tammy
5/13/2015

"Wonderful car-buying experience!"

We had previously worked with the service department at Stevinson Toyota West and were impressed with the level of service we received. As a result, this dealership was our first contact when it came time to purchase our next vehicle, and after meeting Tony Salazar, we knew we wanted to work with him. Tony was professional, patient, knowledgable, and responsive throughout the process. Tony was able to quote us prices prior to our trip to the dealership for test drives, which was extremely important in our case since we aren't local. He was prepared when we arrived and never pressured us to make a decision, which we greatly appreciated. Kendall Janak in finance was a pleasure to deal with as well. Tony is as genuine as they come and we will absolutely be back at Stevinson Toyota West sitting at Tony's desk when the need arises for another vehicle for our family. Thank you, Tony, for making our car-buying experience such a wonderful one.

May 15, 2015

Hi Tammy, Thank you very much for your review. we hope we've earned your business for years to come!

Shannon
5/12/2015

"Awesome buying experience !"

At no time do I fill out these reviews .. I will do this time because Tony Salzar was exceptional . This statement is for the people who decided this survey should be done by customer. Your sales should tell you all you need to know. Thank you, Shannon

May 15, 2015

Hi Shannon, Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again!

brianbyrd
5/12/2015

"Thank you!"

Thank you Tony Salazar! I appreciate all of your efforts and hard work and not to mention coming in on your day off to make sure things were taken care of. You are a true gentleman and thank you for all of your efforts! Brian Byrd

May 15, 2015

Hi Brian, Thank you very much for your review. we hope we've earned your business for years to come!

1 - 10 of 1,647 results