Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,728 Dealership Reviews
nsudheen
9/01/2015

"Purchasing a Certified Toyota"

I came to purchase a Certified Preowned Corolla. I was shown around by Mr. Hugh Fitzpatrick. He was very friendly and patient to meet my expectations.

crowebomber
9/01/2015

"Great experience from someone who hates dealerships"

I saw the low-mileage Chevy Avalanche online and traded emails with Hugh Fitzpatrick. He actually followed up with a phone call and walked around the vehicle pointing out the few small scratches or imperfections (it was an 11 year old car) just like he was someone buying it himself. I knew it wouldn't stick around long at the more-than-fair asking price, so I called off, jumped in the car and drove the 2 hours to Lakewood. He had it washed and waiting out front for me to test drive. There was no pressure and he could not have been nicer. He accurately described it, and it was actually in better shape than I anticipated. Hugh was awesome to deal with, and Kendall even made a call to get me a better deal than I had gotten with my credit union. Very happy with my purchase from Stevinson.

30erikjorge
8/31/2015

"Otis Made Buying a Car Easy "

I had a great experience buying my new car from Otis at Stevinson. I shopped around quite a bit and returned back to purchase my car from Otis. The process was easy and pain free. The showroom was clean and inviting and all the staff were very nice. Kendal in finance also made the process a breeze. I would highly recommend Otis, Kendall and Stevenson to anyone looking to buy a car.

Nowitstimetofly
8/31/2015

"Worked to get us in the right vehicle for the right price"

Anton was our sales rep who went out of his way to make our experience amazing. He really cared about what we needed and made sure that we were comfortable with everything that was happening. He was also a great trainer showing us all of the features on our new car. Thanks Anton! Plus Eric in finance made the process super easy and explained everything thoroughly.

Eric Bewley

Me
8/31/2015

"Knowledgable and helpful salesman and people"

Thanks Anton for your patience, while working at keeping in touch with me and having all the answers I needed, as I took my couple of months to make up my mind! I enjoyed my car buying experience for once! I also enjoyed Kendal in the financing department too! Great experience!!

Raf1985
8/31/2015

"Most exhilarating experience I had"

Anton was so know legible about the 4 runner I did my research for about two months and Anton was still able to show me things that I had no idea could b done he was awesome best sales rep I have ever had to this day he should receive a reward for most knowledgeable salesman we need more sales people like Anton thanks again

avilax
8/30/2015

"Great service"

We bought two cars through Anton Nikonov. All throughout the process he was great at keeping in touch and ensuring the best experience possible. Highly recommend Anton, if we were buying a third car it would be through him!

lovemyvenza
8/29/2015

"Stevinson Toyota West gets high marks for efficiency!"

This was an easy and efficient transaction. I am a long time loyal Toyota owner, and was in the market for a new car so came out last night to test drive a couple of models I was considering for my next vehicle. GREG SMILEY already had the two models (the RAV4 and the Venza) pulled around to the front and waiting for me. Since I had already visited another dealer and done a bit more research before arriving, I knew the Venza would be my selection. The test drive solidified that decision. We went over to the inventory of Venzas and I was extremely pleased to find he had the exact model I wanted. Greg was no nonsense regarding quoting me a competitive price, so the decision was immediate. I would also be remiss if I didn't thank ERIC BEWLEY, the Finance Manager, who made finalization of all the paperwork a quick and well explained experience. Oh - and I absolutely LOVE my new Venza!!!

Eric Bewley - Finance Manager - great job!

stevenwendy
8/29/2015

"Highly Recommend Stevinson and Tony Salazar"

My husband and I were hesitant to buy from a dealership due to poor experiences in the past. Our purchase from Stevinson with Tony's help was the best dealership experience we've had. Tony was very upfront, communicative and helpful.

tfrashier
8/28/2015

"Used car purchase"

I recently purchased a used car and the experience was great. Salesman was knowledgeable about the car. Only issue was a headlight was out the next morning. Took the car back in and made an appointment to have the light replaced at no charge.

Stevinson Toyota West and Scion responded to this review

August 28, 2015

Hi, We are happy you loved the experience and we hope to be of service in the future!

1 - 10 of 1,728 results