Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Matt Peterson, Sales Associate, Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Matt Peterson

Sales Associate

December 03, 2016

"Life time customer since 2003"

- EcoGuy

I will not go anywhere else to buy vehicles, and Tony and Marc are just the icing on the cake. I have purchased 2 vehicles since last year and these guys have really kept my faith with Stevinson. Thank yo

December 03, 2016

"Painless leasing experience!"

- Cole Wadhams

Tony was very professional and helpful. I came in with a 99' Land Cruiser and Tony promptly helped me trade it in to lease a 2016 4runner. My experience with Tony was completely painless and I recommend him all day!

December 02, 2016

"A comfortable buying experience"

- Amanda

We purchased a car from Tony Salazar a few weeks ago. He was very patient with us. He even checked in with us to make sure we were doing well with the new technology. AJ in Finance talks to you in a way that makes you fully understand. No fast talk wheeling or dealing going on here. I would recommend these gentlemen to a my friends.

Stevinson Toyota West and Scion, Lakewood, CO, 80401