Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,668 Dealership Reviews
VeganDan
7/02/2015

"I am ecstatic"

Customer service is the real deal here. We came back because of Hugh and Jason rocked it for us. I am super grateful for how we were treated. Our third car from y'all. Thank you so much. PLEASE keep your customer service rocking.

Jason

July 02, 2015

Hi Dan, Thank you very much for doing business with us. We hope to continue to earn your trust.

carpet15
7/01/2015

"Buying a new car was stress free."

Ryan Litwin and Hugh Fitzpatrick were terrific. I have walking issues and they were very understanding and made things easy for me. Kendall Janak was super! Of course the 0% finance is great but she explained everything so well. I am very happy with my new Rav4 and would recommend this dealership to friends.

July 02, 2015

Hi, We are happy to know you are satisfied! Please visit us again with any of your automotive needs.

ljt1259
7/01/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Hugh Fitzpatrick, the sales professional, was outstanding. In fact, every employee I have dealt with at Stevinson Toyota has been great! Wonderful customer service! Would highly recommend Stevinson Toyota.

July 02, 2015

Hi, We are happy to help and always here for any of your automotive needs!

mblemons
6/30/2015

"OUTSTANDIN!!!!"

I have never had a better experience than I did with Tony. He was professional and very attentive to our needs. I will make sure that any person that asks me for a referral knows to call Tony Salazar at Stevenson Toyota. Thanks Tony for the awesome job!!!!!!

prcjram
6/30/2015

"Highlander"

Tony Salazar made the buying process simple and painless! Thank you for your great customer service and help in purchasing our new car. The finance department was quick and easy as well. Thanks to the Toyota Team!

July 02, 2015

Hi, We are happy to help and always here for any of your automotive needs!

LovemyToyota
6/29/2015

"An excellant experience"

I was recommended to Otis @ Stevenson West by a friend. I had been curious about the Toyota Highlander. Otis greeted us, showed us all in stock, answered all the questions and took us on a test drive. After he met with his managers, produced a price and a sight unseen quote for my trade in. The color option was not my first choice so left saying I wanted to look somewhere else first. Otis requested that we call him the next day before we decide. I went to the Stevenson East the next morning to see an optional color. The salesman was nice but had to keep meeting with the manager to ask my questions. I finally asked for a quote on my trade in, it took my salesman 3 times approaching the manager to get a quote. He always returned with "if we can make your number will you buy". By that point I just wanted a number and told the salesman now it was a point of integrity. After 2 hours I was finally given a number for a trade in that I felt was an insult. On my way out the door they were still trying to negotiate and throw things in. I immediately returned to Otis, he showed me the car again, had my car looked over as a trade in, approached me with a new offer, a higher quote on a trade in and a sincere gesture of gratitude. I bought it!! I would also like to state the Otis took care of all the paperwork extremely professional, he double checked everything and made sure it was all done to where when I met with the finance manager it was just took a moment to sign some papers and then I was done. I think this was one of the first times I have ever had such a great experience at a dealership. Thank you Stevenson West and thank you Otis!!! I LOVE my Toyota Highlander!!

July 02, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

MichaelN2
6/23/2015

"Great Experience "

Tony Salazar made the car buying experience really easy. He was not trying to up-sell any of the vehicles and gave me exactly what I wanted. There was no back and forth, he came to the table with his best deal and worked to give me the most value for my trade in. Stevinson West also had incredible, quality facilities. The only downside is when I got home I noticed some stains on the front seats and center console, but I contacted them about getting the upholstery cleaned or maybe some seat covers. Overall I would definitely recommend Tony and Stevinson.

July 02, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to earn your business.

Hao_Qin
6/21/2015

"pleasant experience in getting a new car"

Tony Salazar always responds to customer in a nice and efficient way. He's really helpful during my visit to look for a new car. I would like to recommend him to everyone who's interested in getting a Toyota car.

July 02, 2015

Hi, We are here to help with any of your automotive needs!

Jaworsky
6/17/2015

"Honest and efficient. "

Tony Salazar is a wonderful employee and salesman - honest, efficient, low-pressure and very nice. Financing was easy and quick as well. Overall a great experience!

June 19, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are happy to earn your trust.

Emma15
6/13/2015

"Great car greater service"

I went in looking for a car and Hugh helped me find one in my price range that met all of my required qualifications. It was very relaxed and I didn't feel pressured at all. If you're looking to get a car I highly recommend him!!!

June 19, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are happy to earn your trust.

1 - 10 of 1,668 results