Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Call
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,566 Dealership Reviews
sandy
1/20/2015

"Tony is the is the best"

I brought two cars from stevinson. This is the best place to buy a Toyota. Tony Salazar is my #1 guy honest and down th earth call him if you want to be treated wright.

January 21, 2015

Hi, Thank you for leaving us a feedback! We hope to see you again!

Fivecents
1/19/2015

"Service that led to a used truck purchase."

This is long overdue considering I bought my truck almost a year ago, and have been bringing my Tacoma(s) there for a few years. To start off, Mark Furlong is about the best service advisor that I have ever worked with. Having been a service advisor myself, it take me a few visits to establish trust to make sure that an advisor treats me as some one who knows his vehicle well and what should be needed regarding regular maintenance. Mark earned this trust right away and often gives me more confidence in my truck than I some times have by making sure I am not doing services prematurely. I thought he treated me different than other customers until I had to wait for him one day. I noticed that he took the same patience can care with everyone. I appreciate his work and will always wait for him specifically. That said, I have worked with a few other advisors in Mark's seldom absence faith in the Stevinson Service Staff. Having bought a used Tacoma 11 months prior from a local Ford Dealer (was just the right deal), I was not in the market to purchase again. However during a service visit I walked the used lot like I always do and found a Tacoma that was more to what I originally wanted (Double Cab vs Access Cab). I had Mark run the VIN number and found out it was originally purchased at Stevinson, and received all services at Stevinson that as a meticulous owner, I would have as well. I asked Mark to refer me to who he would go to if he were making this decision and he referred me to Tony Salazar. I can't tell you how much I hate financing a vehicle. And having worked for a few local dealerships, I wasn't fond of working with salesmen. Tony shattered any preconceptions I had and treated me far better than I could have imagined. After a few days of thought, he helped me decide that after such a short time, I was all ready to buy another truck. I was treated far better than I had just 11 months prior, and though I hope it is not a continuing trend, I will always come to Stevinson first. Where the competition failed to foster returned business, Tony succeeded. Fast forward 9 months (this was a few months ago). I received a voicemail from Tony as a follow up. As it was a used truck, I was only given one set of keys. Tony had found the packet that contained the original manual, as well as the remaining keys and remotes. He arranged for it to be waiting for me at the reception desk at my convenience. I apologize about the length of this review, but a lot has happened in the few years since I started doing business with Stevinson and I wanted to make sure I covered the main highlights. Hopefully this helps whomever reads this that start having faith now, and you won't regret the decision. Thanks, Nick

January 21, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and hope to continue bring value to you!

mercuryrising
1/17/2015

"Great Experience!"

Car buying is not something I do often and my past experiences have not been good ones. This was different. I ordered a brand new 2015 Tundra through Stevinson with Curt Rogers and John Petro. They went through all of the options, colors and add on's and gave a price that couldn't be beat. The truck was delivered on the date promised and the financing went fast and smooth. Truly a great experience that changed my outlook on buying vehicles. After the sale was complete, Curt took the time to show us all of the features on the truck and got my phone connected to the stereo system and offered to help if I had questions later. Can't say enough good things and really enjoy my new truck. Thanks Stevinson!

January 21, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review! We value your business and hope to serve you in the future!

KBR2431
1/15/2015

"Great, Relaxing Car Buying Experience"

I went in to Stevinson Toyota to look at both new and used cars when I was in need of an upgrade from my first car. I talked to the dealership before going in on the phone, and then when I went in by person they immediately put me into cars that I was looking at. I worked with one salesman, Hugh Fitzpatrick, the whole time and he made me a priority from the very first step. He even stayed a couple hours later from when he was supposed to get off work to help me out. After a few test drives of different cars, he worked with my budget and different options. He was honest, concerned, and friendly in every aspect which made me feel more comfortable making this investment. I went to two other dealers while I was car buying and they honestly belittled me and did not make me feel welcome (I'm 23 and they treated me like I was 16). Stevinson was different and I appreciated everything they did for me and the final deal I was able to come to. I would recommend Hugh in a heart beat if you are looking for a new or used car. I've been driving my new car for a few weeks now and I have no buyer's remorse and I think that mainly started with the relaxing-type car buying experience I had.

January 16, 2015

Hi, We are very happy to be able to help you and provide the best customer service possible. Thank you very much!

Carol
1/14/2015

"Great purchase experience - Josh was great to work with"

I am so pleased to highly recommend this dealership and particularly Josh Ross. Josh provided great customer service - friendly, cooperative, informative - without any pressure on us to make the purchase until we were totally ready. He also gave me an initial tutorial on how to best utilize all the features on our lovely new car, and even a follow up a month later to answer any questions that had come up. The atmosphere throughout the dealership was pleasant, relaxed and calm on all visits.

January 14, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your business and the time you took to leave us a review!

fitz
1/13/2015

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever"

We generally hate car buying and the whole "let me go talk to my manager" song and dance. We got Tony's name from a friend and are pleased to say we actually liked this experience. No pressure, no haggling and a great price. We talked with Tony initially and then ordered the Sienna we wanted - no paperwork or commitment or anything. We came back a month later when it came in, and Tony had us all ready to go. Paperwork was prepped and the car was pulled up. We were in and out of the dealership in less than 90 minutes... including a tutorial on how to use everything in the new mini-van. Excellent experience. I'd recommend Tony to anyone.

January 13, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate your feedback.

LaneSkavdahl
1/08/2015

"Hugh was great to work with"

Very nice location, the amenities were all very nice, but what really set them apart from other dealers that I was looking at was their customer service, much more friendly and even late in the evening they were concerned with helping me and were extremely good about going through all the details that allowed me to make an informed decision when buying a car.

January 09, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review! We are very happy to deliver the best customer experience possible!

Oldskoolguitar
1/07/2015

"Customer for life"

I was so pleased with my visit to this dealership that anytime I need a something done with my Toyota, or plan on trading in. I will not be going anywhere else. Everyone was super helpful, friendly and straight forward. I could not have asked for a better experience first time buying a car from a dealership.

Marc Csentery

January 07, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your trust; we hope to be of service in the future.

Heusty
1/06/2015

"Won't go anywhere else!"

I'll be honest, my husband hates car salesmen-any type of salesmen-and he is downright rude when approached. But after purchasing from Stevinson Toyota, he's whistling a new tune. We've purchased two cars from Stevinson Toyota, and will always give them a first look when we need another. We worked with both Tony Salazar and Otis Plant and both were good guys. Don't get me wrong, there are a few sharks trolling around there. I think one guy was wearing makeup. But don't be deterred by that. Stick with Tony or Otis and you're guaranteed a smooth experience. (Sorry to the makeup guy... I'm sure you're very nice and we are simply horrible.) Call Tony. He's good people. Otis is right there too.

January 07, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you in the future.

tcarpent7
1/06/2015

"Otis is the best!!"

My husband and I needed a new car and we were both dreading the experience. We were lucky enough to get Otis as our sales person and he was very helpful and patient with our needs. I would and I have recommended Otis to my family as he is the best! Damon was also very helpful. Tammy Carpenter and Scott Hebert

Sales person Damon

January 07, 2015

Hi Tammy and Scott, We are happy to know we were able to provide with a great customer service and hopefully earn your trust.

1 - 10 of 1,566 results