Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,906 Dealership Reviews
Tom K
5/24/2016

"Superb Leasing Esperience"

My wife and I visited Stevenson Toyota West with one goal in mind---that was to check out a Highlander to determine whether or not it woul.d serve our needs. Jeff Hsiung met us as we were parking and immediately took us to a Highlander on the lot allowing us to place several suitcases in the rear storage space with the third row sears deployed. Remarkebly the space was sufficient to meet our needs. Although we were not interested in leasing at that time, Jeff informed us that he could offer a great leasing deal as production of 2016 model year vehicles had concluded and Memorial Day was only a few days off. To make a long story short, Jeff proceeded to locate a vehicle that met our requirements and was priced very, very attractively. We decided to make the deal and pay an early turn-in penalty on our Buick Enclave. Throughout the process Jeff was very engaging, very knowledgeable, very responsive, and most professional. He is a wonderful asset to Stevenson Toyota West.

May 24, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We hope you love your new Highlander!!

jwpp1234
5/23/2016

"Thanks you guys are awesome!"

Jeff and Kendall helped me get a great deal on a new lease. They were both very helpful and knowledgeable and because of that I was able to make the best decision when it came to buying my first car!

May 24, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!! Enjoy your new ride

Aurelia
5/19/2016

"Great Certified Used Experience"

My mother and I had a great overall experience. The staff was very friendly and of great assistance when I purchased my certified used Rav4. Brach and the whole team were helpful in assisting me with my purchase. Will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family.

May 20, 2016

Great to hear!!! :)

doraegal
5/19/2016

"Used Camry purchase went excellently"

Going into the search for a car expecting frustration, I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the service I received from Jeff and the dealership in general. I The patience of the employees, as well as the transparency of information on price and vehicles in general while shopping were all very refreshing. I left feeling confident that I'd made the type of purchase I wanted and was given all the information I needed and more.

Rufua
5/13/2016

"Rufus "

Tony did an amazing job taking care of us. He went the extra mile and brought the truck to Steamboat. Not only did we get the best price for our new truck, but we also got a great trade in value on our existing truck. I will recommend Tony to anyone who is looking for a Toyota ,or any vehicle for that matter. He is very knowledgable and I would trust him - that says a lot about a car salesman.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for such a positive review, Rufua!

Fishtacoanne
5/10/2016

"Great experience buying my new Toyota. "

Tony is the salesperson used by my entire family buying our Toyotas. He makes the entire process a great experience from the moment we enter the dealership.

May 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive response

LyndaG
5/02/2016

"Jami Coleman is Outstanding!"

Jami made my buying experience so easy. He was able to find exactly what I was looking for. This was such arrest buying experience that I'll be going back to Toyota for my next car.

May 03, 2016

Fantastic!!!

Happybuyer
4/30/2016

"Best experience!"

My experience with buying a 4Runner through Jeff Hsiung was awesome! He was very thorough when going over all the features of the vehicle and answering all of the questions I had. He was extremely pleasant to work with and was very, very patience with my family. I went in with my two small boys and Jeff kept them entertained throughout the car buying experience going as far as to watch them while I met with Marc in finance. When we left in our new 4Runner my boys asked when they could go back to see their new friend Jeff. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking to buy a new Toyota.

May 02, 2016

Great to hear stories like yours! Thank you!!

Marla
4/30/2016

"Outstanding"

Jeff was amazing! No pressure when I was in the "just looking" stage. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I looked at. When I made my choice he made arrangements to pull it off the lot and hold it for me as I was driving a rental at the time and needed to return it. That was greatly appreciated! When I returned to purchase the vehicle it went very quickly and smoothly. He explained all about the car and spent as much time with me as I needed to understand everything. Jeff made my car buying experience very pleasurable! This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Stevinson and when the time comes I will be back!

May 02, 2016

Enjoy your new wheels!!

Yaohua89
4/28/2016

"Great Experience!"

Jeff Hsiung sold us a Toyota RAV4. This is fourth car we purchased from the dealer. As always, Jeff was friendly, patient, and efficient. We had a pleasant experience! Jeff is the best salesperson!

April 29, 2016