Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,900 Dealership Reviews
LyndaG
5/02/2016

"Jami Coleman is Outstanding!"

Jami made my buying experience so easy. He was able to find exactly what I was looking for. This was such arrest buying experience that I'll be going back to Toyota for my next car.

May 03, 2016

Fantastic!!!

Happybuyer
4/30/2016

"Best experience!"

My experience with buying a 4Runner through Jeff Hsiung was awesome! He was very thorough when going over all the features of the vehicle and answering all of the questions I had. He was extremely pleasant to work with and was very, very patience with my family. I went in with my two small boys and Jeff kept them entertained throughout the car buying experience going as far as to watch them while I met with Marc in finance. When we left in our new 4Runner my boys asked when they could go back to see their new friend Jeff. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking to buy a new Toyota.

May 02, 2016

Great to hear stories like yours! Thank you!!

Marla
4/30/2016

"Outstanding"

Jeff was amazing! No pressure when I was in the "just looking" stage. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I looked at. When I made my choice he made arrangements to pull it off the lot and hold it for me as I was driving a rental at the time and needed to return it. That was greatly appreciated! When I returned to purchase the vehicle it went very quickly and smoothly. He explained all about the car and spent as much time with me as I needed to understand everything. Jeff made my car buying experience very pleasurable! This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Stevinson and when the time comes I will be back!

May 02, 2016

Enjoy your new wheels!!

Yaohua89
4/28/2016

"Great Experience!"

Jeff Hsiung sold us a Toyota RAV4. This is fourth car we purchased from the dealer. As always, Jeff was friendly, patient, and efficient. We had a pleasant experience! Jeff is the best salesperson!

April 29, 2016

Enjoy your new wheels!!!

Sue11556
4/28/2016

"Bill Hasting, you cannot go wrong!"

I have purchased several cars from Bill Hastings. He was very professional and knows what he is doing. After moving to AZ, I purchased a car from a Toyota dealership there, who did a bait and switch on me with the contract. And I paid for it! With Bill you do not have to worry. He is honest and straight forward in his dealings and I would not purchase a car from anyone else. I will drive up to Stevensons no matter where I live! Thank Bill!

April 28, 2016

Sorry that you had a rough experience out in AZ! Glad to hear that Bill is your go to guy at Toyota West tho. Let us know if you ever need anything!!

gomezf0923
4/22/2016

"Jeff hsiung is The Best"

Jeff Hsiung sold us a Toyota tundra , this Was a Pleasant experience , he Was efficient and most thorough in gis explanation of Every aspecto of The purchase , and Jeff is The Best.

April 22, 2016

Thanks for the great review!! Enjoy your new ride!!

Dergills
4/21/2016

"Smooth Transaction "

We drove up from out of town. Sales person had the vehicle waiting for us with our name on it reserved just for us. District vehicle and it was awesome. Salesmen were no pressure. Process was very smooth and we got the right vehicle at the right price. Highly recommend.

April 25, 2016

Thank for sharing your great story!! Enjoy your new ride!!

Jahson42
4/20/2016

"They went out of their way to help!!!!"

So we just went back to have the Clear Mask put on our new Tacoma. When I dropped off the truck I noticed a few marks on the side of the truck. I was a little upset and unsure these marks could be removed post installation of the Clear Mask. The gentleman (I didn't catch his name) who came to get the truck to take it to get the service reassured me that he could have the service crew buff out the marks. This gentleman was amazing, I had multiple conversations with this guy and he was super nice and reassuring. If I wouldn't have been so frantic about the marks I would have thought to get his name because he deserves a mention and my gratitude. Kendall Janak also went out of her way on more then one occasion to be sure that the service crew was going to buff out the marks. Also, a number of people working in the finance department and in the main lobby downstairs help me in a number of ways that day. In addition, we originally purchased the truck through Tony Salazar but hadn't seen or had contact with him since we originally picked the truck up, over 6 weeks. Tony recognized me and came up to me to ask how I liked the truck, amazing. The woman and men that work at Stevinson Toyota West are TOP NOTCH!!! The customer service they provide is number one and rare. The whole crew there is super amazing and I would highly recommend Stevinson Toyota West to all of my family and friends!

April 25, 2016

Great to hear!! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!!

Happy customer
4/19/2016

"Buying a car was friendly, fast and efficient."

Both the salesman and the finance man were informative and answered all my questions with clear and concise answers. The clear bra and hitch were installed without delay.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing such a positive review!

msjasch
4/19/2016

"Excellent experience"

Working with Jeff was great. He helped me to find my new Tacoma quickly and made the buying experience easy. He definitely knows his stuff and I would highly recommend visiting Jeff for your next to Toyota!

April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!

April 19, 2016