Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,874 Dealership Reviews
Weath316
2/05/2016

"I don't shop anywhere else "

Tony Salazar was great. He was so friendly and helpfu. I was definitely taken care of. I've had toyotas for many years now and wouldn't go to any other dealership.

February 05, 2016

Thank you for your kind review. Tony's great! We appreciate your business.

Marie Hall
2/05/2016

"Had a wonderful experience purchasing my new 4runner"

I was so nervous to purchase my new 4runner. Sean Turkington made me feel so comfortable. I went back and forth between the Highlander and the 4runner. I had him running everywhere! He was so pleasant and really helped me to pick the vehicle that was suitable for me and my needs and wants. I will send my family and friends straight to him with the vehicle purchasing needs. I couldn't be more grateful. I also need to mention Kendall in financing department. What a joyful and kind girl. It was a great day for me. THANK YOU!!!

M.Rome
1/30/2016

"Great used cars! Awesome customer service!"

Anton went above and beyond to help us get a certified Toyota RAV4. He understood our needs and help us find perfec car for our budget! We definitely will be coming back for service.

Andrea B
1/29/2016

"Wow, honest, fair,exceptional . Best Experience!"

Wow! I hate Car shopping but this was the best experience ever. It all started with Matt West's warm honest smile, his expertise, professional behavior and caring, non pushy attitude. He went above and beyond and walked the extra mile. We feel that we bought a great used car at fair value and had no hassle with our trade in. Kendal in financing was also amazing. She helped us find the best plan for our needs and budget. She was so experienced and helpful. These two exceptional individuals made a dreaded experience into a fun and positive one. Wow we will return for any future needs. Thank you.

January 29, 2016

Thank you Andrea! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to being your dealership of choice for sale and service! We appreciate your business.

Spohlenz
1/28/2016

"Tony Salazzar"

The dealership makes things right and they are honest and fair. Tony especially works harder than anyone I know, he makes it very personal and does not quit unless you are 100% satisfied. Even weeks after your purchase he does not hesitate to help, even if it has nothing to do with the truck you bought or his area of service; but he will do anything to help make sure his dealership shines and you are treated right! Their finance and managers are great to work with, they make it a great experience.

Mattihill13
1/27/2016

"Wonderful experience buying my perfect car. "

My families last 4 vehicles have been purchased at Stevinson Toyota. Why? Dependability, variety, reliability, cost effective, and aesthetically pleasing. Sean Turkingington has assisted in the acquisition of our last two RAV4's. His knowledge, expertise and familiarity put us at ease in our decision making process. Sean answered all of our questions and made sure we found the perfect car. He made the whole experience pleasant and worthwhile. Overall a wonderful experience at Stevinson.

Emily13
1/27/2016

"Wonderful experience. "

Everyone I talked to was very friendly and helpful. Tony answered my questions explained my options so well! Upfront and informative employees at Stevinson Toyota.

January 28, 2016

Thank you Emily for the nice review. It was our pleasure to serve you! Thank you very much for your business.

lanamn
1/25/2016

"Professional Advice"

I recently needed an advise regarding a vehicle leased from another dealership. Anton Nikonov at Stevinson Toyota West took time to review my contract and gave me an honest opinion and a professional advise. He was very helpful and clarified the complicated case to enable me to make a solid judgment. I now know from whom I will buy my next vehicle. :o)

January 25, 2016

Dear lanamn, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Anton at Stevinson Toyota West. Stevinson is all about giving the customer the tools so they can make an informed decision. Anton is a great employee who is happy to have a long time customer!

codymac88
1/22/2016

"Lease on a new Tacoma"

I just went in to Stevinson Toyota to lease a brand new Tacoma. My experience was fantastic. Tony Salazar made this is great leasing experience for me. He is extremely knowledgeable and went through every question that I had. I would recommend Stevinson, and make sure to ask for Tony!

January 25, 2016

Dear Codymac88, congratulations on your new Tacoma! We are thankful you took the time to let Tony know how much you appreciated his efforts and your experience at the dealership. We are especially thankful to have your business!

STRider
1/17/2016

"New 2016 4Runner and great experience with the purchase"

Picked up a new 2016 trail limited from stevinsons and Sean Turkington was right there with everything that I had questions about. If he did not have an answer to a question then he told me he would get the answer so that I was up to speed on all aspects of the purchase and options that I would have. Great salesman and dealership great financial guidance as well

January 25, 2016

Dear STRider, we appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new 2016 4Runner. Sean is a wonderful addition to our sales department. We're glad he was able to provide you the information you needed to make an informed decision. We look forward to being your dealer of choice to service your 4Runner and for your vehicle purchases in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,874 results