Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

AJ Brownlee

Marc  Csentery, Finance Manager, Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Marc Csentery

March 01, 2017

"Great Knowledge of Differences between Models"

- Andrew Golden

I know I wanted to purchase a 4 Runner but Shane helped walk me through the differences between the various models and options available. He also discussed the differences in pricing for the various options with me. His knowledge of the vehicles was very helpful in my decision.

March 01, 2017

"Oh. My. Goodness. No high pressure, SERIOUSLY!"

- Happy Camper

I was shopping for a 4Runner SR5. The first time I went into the Stevinson dealership, I was ready for the sales team to pounce. Wow, was I pleasantly surprised! A sales person politely asked if they could help with anything. When I said, "No thank you," they left me alone. I was able to wander around, look and read stickers without being bothered. I returned 2 more times, just looking around on my own and taking my time. When I was ready to talk with someone, I met Graham Goguen, who was as nice and helpful as he could be. He answered all my questions and helped me find a car with the options that I wanted. He patiently explained different features so I knew what I was getting. We worked out a price and I put a deposit on a car. After that, I purposely went home to avoid a rushed decision. Days later, I got cold feet, and went back to get my check. HERE'S where it gets even better: They returned my uncashed check just like they had promised. No pressure, no attitude, only professional kindness even though there was to be no sale. Graham's manager handled the transaction because Graham wasn't in yet. I truly expected at least a cold shoulder, but no. Everyone was just as nice on that day as they were before. I went home and there were no annoying calls on my cell phone. That evening I received one small text message from Graham, wishing me the best. *THAT SEALED THE DEAL* I went back the next day and bought the 4Runner. There was no doubt in my mind, this was an honest dealership. And I waited for Graham to be available because it was that important to me that he got the sale. I can't say enough GREAT things about him. I was a difficult customer, and he never once treated me with anything less than helpfulness, good humor, and respect. I also want to mention the finance guy AJ Brownlee. Paperwork, finance, forms... yuck! But AJ made it so smooth, so easy, so... dare I say... pleasant? He was very efficient and organized. He sent a copy of my paperwork to my e-mail address instead of handing me a stack of dead trees. When I picked up my car, Graham helped me pair my phone with the Entune system. We rocked out to my favorite songs while he showed me all the cool features of the display. I had no idea a dealership like this existed. Thanks, everyone!

March 01, 2017

"Got the 4runner we've always wanted"

- Haleteam

My wife and I have been looking into getting a 4runner for quite some time now. We decided it was finally time to test the waters and start looking. We initially spoke to Mike McKevitt on the phone about a used one we were interested in. After scheduling an appointment, the process was fast and smooth. We traded our old car in, got the 4runner we went in for at an awesome price, and left feeling like we came out on top. I will definitely recommend Stevinson and Mike McKevitt to anyone I know in need of a new vehicle. Thank you!

Stevinson Toyota West and Scion, Lakewood, CO, 80401