Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,969 Dealership Reviews
The Dude in Lakewood
9/25/2016

"Pleasant car-buying experience"

I appreciated Stevinson's no-haggle policy, and I think I got a reasonable deal on a new (2016) Highlander. The dealership also arranged financing for me at a very competitive rate, which saved me some paperwork and running around. I dealt with Graham Goguen in sales, and I can't say enough good things about him. He was very knowledgeable about the Highlander and its competitors (e.g., the Honda Pilot), and he responded promptly to all of my idiosyncratic inquiries. His low-key approach to selling cars suited me very well, and his quiet sense of humor was a welcome relief during the exciting but inevitably stressful process of spending a lot of money on a new vehicle. Kudos to Graham. The next time I'm in the market for a new vehicle, I'll seek him out.

Cinnamon!
9/22/2016

"Buying a 4 Runner"

We purchased a vehicle - the service was excellent. The staff was friendly- Graham was nice and extremely knowledgeable about the car we purchased. They gave us all the time we needed and answered all our questions, no hassle, no pressure- great experience -

AlainaLauren
9/21/2016

"Great Experience!"

Mike Mckevitt leased me a beautiful Toyota Tundra today! He eased my mind about any concern I had and put up with all my questions! Plus when I signed my lease Marc Csentery was more than I could have asked for in a finance advisor! I would highly recommend Stevenson Toyota West, I've never had a better car buying (or leasing) experience!

Mike Mckevitt

September 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing! We hope you're loving your new Tundra!!

katieanddan
9/19/2016

"Well done"

Eric, Graham, and Mike all provided an excellent experience during our 4Runner purchase. We were thankful to work with each of them during the process. I recommend this dealership and the staff, as we felt respected and understood as customers. Thank you!

September 22, 2016

Thank you so very much, Katie!

Alma1
9/19/2016

"So amazing,friendly and fast "

I can honestly say I'm so grateful to have had Adam Lloyd as a sales manumbers for my new purchase. He went above and beyond to get me in the car that day. He knew my situation that was fairly new in the credit life and this was my first new car every leased. I was scared to get stuck with a huge payment but Adam did everything he could to get me a low interest with his finance manager. You guys have no idea how much that had helped me. But it gets better, I didn't have transportation to go get my car insured so he knew I was down cause I wasn't gonna be able to get my car out the lot and he went above and beyond and drove me around to get insurance. I'm sorry guys but nooneven else in the car industry would do that. I've been to so many other dealerships with family members to get there cato and I've never seen such a human experience and connection like I did with Adam. Don't get me wrong he is super professional but gets the Job done right!!! I recommend to everyone!!! Don't miss out on the good deals Adam can get you guys!!

ADAM LLOYD

September 22, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your outstanding experience with us!

New 4Runner Buyer
9/15/2016

"Great new car buying experience"

Mike McKevitt at Stevinson Toyota West helped me with a new 4Runner purchase. He did a great job explaining the differences between the various models so I could quickly determine what I needed. He was very knowledgable and had a pleasant, non-salesy manner. I was in and out (driving away in my new car) in less than 3 hours!

Mike McKevitt

September 16, 2016

That's so great to hear! Enjoy the new 4Runner!

supercharger
9/15/2016

"Positive experience that made car buying easy. "

We came in to check on used Rav4 stock but not to buy. We met Adam Lloyd who listened to our needs, did not pressure us, and put together a used car package that met our requirements and we bought that day. Adam is very personable and did a very thorough job in helping us. He is a great addition to your staff at Stevinsons. Thank you Adam! We really like the car. Josh Ross then led us through the paper work, warranties, etc. making sure we clearly understood what we were signing. He gave us several finance plans to select from and it all went very smooth. Thanks Josh Ross. In summary, you have a great staff at Stevinsons.

Adam Lloyd

September 16, 2016

That is so great to hear! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business.

joshheiney
9/12/2016

"Great Team and Easy to Work With"

Graham was a great sales representative and really knows the Toyota products. I would recommend him any day. The process was quick and simple, with a great interest rate.

September 13, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We hope you are loving your new wheels!!

designs66
9/09/2016

"Working with Graham was delightful!"

Our experience at Stevinson Toyota West was very positive. We actually came into the dealership having already looked around, and with a good idea of what we wanted. I had called and gotten Jami in sales, and made an appointment. He couldn't be there later that evening, therefore put us in contact with Graham. Graham was very knowledgeable about the Toyota product as well as having a width of knowledge about other brands so that was very helpful, Graham made our shopping experience fun and easy. Jamie helped us finish up the next night and moved us through financing very fast. We also enjoyed working with Mike in the finance department. The only negative thing is we would like to have been briefed on the options and additions prior to having to make that decision in finance. Then in finance it was presented as a monthly additional cost as opposed to knowing what a total cost for the option would have been. (warranty, alarm, clear coat, etc)

September 13, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Sorry you were not fully briefed during finance, but we sure hope you're loving your new ride!

Trujillolb
9/07/2016

"Great dealership!"

Highly recommend this dealership! Very hospitable and helpful staff willing to go the extra mile with customer satisfaction and even have a little fun along the way!

September 08, 2016

We're all about the fun!! We hope you love your new wheels!

1 - 10 of 1,969 results