Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Call
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

"Referred for a reason"

My son referred me to Josh Ross. He purchased a used Highlander and felt he had a good experience. I did as well. Bought a used Certified Used Highlander for my wife. Josh was very thorough in making sure I knew every detail about the vehicle. He was helpful throughout the process. I can easily recommend Josh Ross and Stevinson Toyota.

"Unbelievable!!!!"

This is the second Toyota vehicle we have purchased in the past 5 months from Stevinson Toyota West. This team of John Petro, Tony Salazar and Kendall Janak are absolutely awesome. We laughed and had such a great time with them. We wouldn't go anywhere else. What we enjoyed is that there wasn't any trouble associated with any part of our acquisition. We were in and out in 1.5 hours.That's the way it should be and they didn't disappoint us in any way. We'll be back in 3 years to trade in and have fun again. Thank you John, Tony and Kendall!!!!

"Josh Ross is fantastic!"

This was my first experience with a dealership, and I really wasn't looking forward to it. Josh changed my mind about the dealership experience. He returned my calls and emails promptly. He gave me straight-forward answers to all my questions and he listened to me (not only what I wanted, but also what I didn't want). Additionally, Josh carried himself in a professional and polite manner at all times. A true joy to work with...Stevinson is lucky to have him. Thanks Josh!

"Great experience buying a Highlander from Tony Salazar"

This is the 3rd Toyota we've bought at Stevinson Toyota. The latest experience with Tony Salazar was extremely pleasant. He felt like an old friend instead of a sales person. A truly customer oriented dealership with excellent staff. Deb King in financing was very low key and efficient.

November 19, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your great review. We appreciate you r feedback and hope to serve you again!

"Love my new RAV4"

I wanted to thank Roland for answering all my questions and helping me through my new car purchase. He was friendly and very knowledgeable and made the buying experience pleasurable.

November 17, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We value your business. Please come again!

"Tony Salazar Fan "

This is the second car we've bought in last 3 years from Tony. Friendly, knowledgeable, honest, creating a painless experience overall. See you in another 3 years.

November 17, 2014

Hi, Thank you for a great review. We are happy that you chose our store!

"Easy process, straightforward sales process"

We started looking for a new family car in September 2014 but did not buy until November. With big purchases, we like to take our time and consider all the options. We met with Otis Plant on our first visit to Stevinson Toyota and advised that we were just looking and starting the process. Otis was a knowledgeable and friendly salesperson who was able to answer all of our many questions. We never felt pressured to buy. We knew after that first meeting that when we were finally ready to buy the car, we'd be buying from Otis. When we were ready to buy the car in November, Otis worked with us to get us the model we wanted. The financing process was straightforward and simple. We will probably need a commuter car in the near future and I can honestly say we will return to Otis for any of our future vehicle needs.

November 17, 2014

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are here to help and hope to see you again!

"Enjoyable, no hassel, car buying"

Otis Plant provided exceptional service and ensured my car buying experience was a pleasurable one. Thoroughness, accuracy, efficiency - all qualities I seek in a sales person, and Otis delivered on all fronts.

November 13, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your review. We value your business and hope to see you again!

"No Nonsense Car Buying "

Tony Salazar is a true professional and made our car buying experience truly enjoyable. His knowledge, patience and personality serves him well in an industry where buying a car can sometimes be a dreaded experience. Thanks Tony!!!!!

Tony Salazar

November 13, 2014

Hi and thank you for your review. We are happy to help!

"No Waste of My Time or Undue Pressure"

The dread for me in a car buying experience is always the extreme amount of time it usually takes and the pressure from finance to add on the myriad of extras. Hugh and AJ kept things to a real minimum when I asked them to streamline the process which made the entire experience for me almost enjoyable. Its always exciting getting a new car and no one like the stress of decision making on extras. Stevinson West did a great job.

November 11, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to help!

Reviews of Tony Salazar