Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

780 Indiana Street,
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Info
About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion

Colorado Toyota shoppers know that Stevinson Toyota West has the cars, trucks and SUVs they are looking for at the price they want! For over 50 years Stevinson has been serving the community with a with a large selection of new and used cars, a state of the art service center and a knowledgeable sales, parts and service staff. We are committed to exceeding your expectations before and after the sale. As the winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award, we guarantee you will receive the highest level of customer service from our friendly team of experts. When you are are looking for a Denver Area Toyota Dealership see us first! Quality Toyota Service Provider in Lakewood At Stevinson Toyota West we don't just sell cars. Our service center sees over 200 vehicles of all makes and models a day! With that kind of experience it pays to make us your first stop when you are looking for Denver Area Toyota service. From oil changes and other routine maintenance to major Toyota repair we have you covered. Utilizing the latest in Toyota diagnostic and repair equipment, our trained, certified technicians are standing by to handle any service request. Following the guidelines of our Stevinson Toyota Advantage, we guarantee to provide not only dealership quality service but offer competitive pricing to ensure you don't have to compromise your vehicle at a second rate Colorado Toyota service center. Schedule a service appointment online and we'll see you soon.

About Stevinson Toyota West and Scion Learn More

1,933 Dealership Reviews
Blue Max
7/29/2016

"Exceeded expectations"

After spending months reading reviews on-line about a new Tundra, I finally decided to go take look in person after moving back to the U.S. following 3 years overseas. Mike McKevitt took all the necessary time to show me several trucks and had exceptional knowledge of the product. After a test drive and having all my questions answered I left the dealership without feeling any pressure as I was just 'kicking the tires' at this point. A few days later I decided I wanted to take the leap and purchase so I called him with my offer on the truck I drove...he worked as hard as he could to reach a deal that I felt good about. In summary, I got the truck I wanted with outstanding customer service and without that 'pit in the stomach' feel that you often get making a big purchase.

Mike McKevitt

Jrob129
7/28/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

We had a great experience at Stevenson Toyota. Our salesman Shane did a great job addressing all of our wants, needs, and concerns. We came in to look at trucks for myself and ended up purchasing a RAV4 for my girlfriend also

July 28, 2016

Awesome!! We hope you are loving your new wheels!!

Halley
7/27/2016

"I love good customer service!"

Jami Coleman was extremely personable, knowledgeable and helpful. Mostly I appreciate the feeling that as soon as Jami became my salesman he became my spokesperson. He took customer service above and beyond throughout my car purchase but MORE importantly AFTER I left the dealership. Jami took the time to answer his cell phone and come into Stevinson within an hour of the phone call on his day off to address questions I had concerning my new/used car. Marc Csentery handled my financing and I walked away feeling confident that all additional warranties, etc. were indeed appropriate and good investments. At no point throughout my entire purchase did I feel pressured but was rather advised not to add on things I didn't need. I have walked away from my experience at Stevinson with confidence and trust that Jami will ensure I receive excellent customer service throughout the ownership of my new vehicle.

July 28, 2016

Hi Halley, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. Enjoy your new wheels :)

ByM
7/27/2016

"Knowledgeable personnel, fast and thorough sales process."

Graham is personable and has an approach that addressed questions, provided options, while remaining attentive and present without encroaching. This dealership was a great experience and made the car buying easy.

July 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us?

SJ

"Positive Experience"

By the time I stopped at Stevinson, I had already decided on the make and model I wanted; it was just a matter of finding the right used car at the right price, which involved a lot of test drives at a lot of dealerships. I drove just one car at Stevinson, but the short time I spent with Ryan Hejda was helpful and informative. He wasn't pushy, and we were able to negotiate a price over the phone the following day. Doing the paperwork with Josh Ross was also as pleasant as such things can be. When we finished, the car was clean and ready to go with a full tank. It was a very good experience overall.

July 27, 2016

We know car shopping can be a daunting task, so thank you for allowing us to earn you business!

Layla
7/26/2016

"Very positive!!"

Ryan is awesome! When I went to Stevinson on a Saturday evening - I was dreading it because I was just "looking and getting an idea", didn't really want to talk to anyone. Ryan introduced himself and the rest is history. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease answering all my questions. He is very professional and courteous. During the process we joked and laughed and when all was said and done, I drove home in a new RAV4. It is an awesome car. I have recommended my neighbor to Ryan at Stevinson - they won't be sorry. Thanks for your help.

July 27, 2016

Wow, what a fantastic story! Thank you for allowing us to earn you business. Enjoy the new Rav!

JTKT
7/20/2016

"Great experience"

Graham and Eric were fantastic from start to finish. Buying a new car has never been easier thanks to their professionalism. They made the process easy and without stress and I would recommend them to anyone.

July 22, 2016

That's fantastic to hear! We truly hope you are loving your new ride!!

Don
7/19/2016

"RAV4 Purchase"

My wife and I were treated professionally and with great care and much friendliness. Both Graham and Eric went out of their way to make sure we understood both the car's technical capabilities and the varied financial options we could purchase.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We surely hope you're loving your new Rav!!

Hazim Abass
7/19/2016

"Leasing a car"

Although I was not ready to lease a car that day, Mr. Graham Goguen was very professional and straight forward that help me make a decision of leasing the car on the spot. Later I checked many leasing deals of other car dealers and found the offer I got was superior.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We hope you consider Stevinson when you're ready to pull the trigger.

Klopezdiaz
7/18/2016

"Quick, easy and friendly!"

My experience at Toyota/Scion West was amazing! I was very surprised at how friendly the staff was. Not just one, but all. My father and I were greeted as soon as we pulled up to the lot. We were helped right away by Mike McKevitt, very friendly and polite. He made sure that we knew all of our options and he even gave some great personal opinions. Helped us make our decision quick and easy! Would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy or lease a car!

Mike McKevitt

July 18, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

1 - 10 of 1,933 results