Stingray Chevrolet

David Maus Chevrolet

elephant12
5/30/2014

"wonderful chevrolet malibu."

I walked into stingray chevrolet for my 4th vehicle from this dealership. I was looking at different new cars when I met Sean. He was very kind and compasionate to the fact that I was not sure what I wanted. He made me feel calm after I told him that I was nervous about trading vehicles. I was pleased with the fact that he took the time to explain everything to me. Not too aggressive, just confident. I am very happy with the car and the deal. It is saawweet! I have referred two neighbors to stingray who bought new cars. I would certainly send my friends and family to Sean Alderman. Great job. Thanks.

Sean Alderman

elephant12 responded to this review

May 30, 2014

I would send anyone from my family or friends to stingray chevrolet. I had a great experience with that dealership but when I did the survey the little choices kept moving every time It asked me to fix something.

timothydukes
5/30/2014

"Best Buying Experience in 30 years"

Sean Alderman made will go out of his way to make sure you are happy with your new car or truck. This experience has won a customer for life. Their service department is off the chain and do a superb job from the little things to the big ones. I can highly recommend this dealership and Sean personally.

Sean Alderman, Sean Alderman, Lou Bistolfi

SRQvelocityyellow
4/16/2014

"Drove over 100 miles round trip for great service"

I bought a new Corvette Stingray from a dealer near my home in November. When I went in for an oil change at 4300 miles, I was told my car wasn't due for an oil change. I said that was my decisions. They then told me my car had 2 recalls. I said that it didn't, because I would have received a notice. It turns out they are Technical service bulletins, one of which was for low differential fluid. I read the TSB and it turns out the dealer was supposed to check the differential fluid and fill as needed. I found out that they had not when I went to an independent shop that put over one quart in my differential, almost one-half what the differential holds. I called the service manager and he lied and said they had checked the differential and it was full. I decided to try Stingray to deal with this issue and my other outstanding TSB. All I can say is that Stingray is where I should have bought my Corvette and it is where it will be serviced from now on. The over 100 mile round trip was worth it. Justin Lawson was great. He came over to me at least 3 times and informed of what was going on with my car as I sat in the fabulous waiting room. He was very conscientious and wanted to be sure I knew what was being done. He treated me as I expect to be treated as someone who spent $64,000 on a high performance sports car. I highly recommend Stingray Chevrolet and particularly, Justin Lawson.

Justin Lawson

SenseiDave
3/22/2014

"Had some bad leather on my Corvette seat that will be..."

Had some bad leather on my Corvette seat that will be covered by warranty. Parts ordered and I will be back to have the repair done. Nice waiting area and I got a comp. car wash.

Bruno Onetti

yJamesBurns
2/19/2014

"Sean Alderman is excellent I have purchased 3 vehicles in..."

Sean Alderman is excellent I have purchased 3 vehicles in the last 11 months. I also got my Father in-law to purchase a new car from Sean so that makes 4 in all in 11 months and 1 two years ago for a total of 5. Everyone is friendly and says hi when they walk by and the service is great. James Burns

Sean Alderman

kimlelli
1/14/2014

"I had a great buying experience from this dealership. ..."

I had a great buying experience from this dealership. Sean McCann assisted me in buying a new C7 Corvette and he was extremely knowledgable and helpful. The dealership is very honest and accomodating and I would highly recommend.

Sean McCann, Louie Liburdi

wcorso62
12/28/2013

"Our experience with the entire staff at Stingray..."

Our experience with the entire staff at Stingray Chevrolet was extremely positive. We were treated very well during the entire buying process. The atmosphere there seems more laid back and fun, with everyone smiling and joking with each other. John Whaley was very professional and answered all our questions - with much patience. Sean Alderman was very helpful with all our needs and assistance with the technical aspects of the vehicle. I would like to commend both of them for a job well done and representing their company well. We will definitely recommend Stingray as a great place to shop.

Tom Gould, John Whaley, Sean Alderman

Cozz
12/09/2013

"Just moved to Florida and this was my 2nd experience with..."

Just moved to Florida and this was my 2nd experience with Stingray and both times I have been greeted with a friendly smile and the people who have waited on my know exactly what I need, they do not try to sell me things not needed and have only let me know about something I might want to look into on my next visit, such as an alignment. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced at Stingray. Sandra Cozzolino

Francisco Chavez

grons10
11/21/2013

"Above and beyond. Had to service my car today, mike..."

Above and beyond. Had to service my car today, mike miller took great care of me n my car. Even shuttled me to and from home. Thx mike miller and mechanics at stingray. Will always have my business.

Mike Miller

FRANKD1234
11/15/2013

"RIPPED OFF WITH EXTENDED WARRANTEE.TRADED IN VEHICLE..."

RIPPED OFF WITH EXTENDED WARRANTEE.TRADED IN VEHICLE AFTER 2 1/2 YEARS AND THEY KEPT MORE THAN HALF OF THE COST OF THE EXTENDED WARRANTEE

Stingray Chevrolet responded to this review

December 11, 2013

We would like to take this moment to say thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to better serve you. Please feel free to call or email us if we can further assist you. Caitlin Hurley, Internet Director (813)359-5046