Stingray Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Stingray Chevrolet

Stingray Chevrolet Info
About Stingray Chevrolet

At Stingray Chevrolet we’re more than just a new Chevrolet and used car dealer in Plant City, FL; we’re Central Florida's complete automotive solution. Stingray has a seemingly endless amount of service bays near Tampa Bay to provide Chevrolet service, GM service, and service on all vehicle makes. Stingray's Central Florida Chevrolet dealership has a shuttle to help service customers get to work on time! Stingray Chevrolet also has a dedicated GM parts department in Plant City that is ready to help Tampa Bay and Lakeland Chevrolet drivers find the part they desperately need that they can't find at other Tampa Chevrolet dealerships in Central Florida. If your vehicle has been in a fender-bender, bring it to Stingray Chevrolet’s huge body shop in Plant City, FL where our experts will have your vehicle looking like-new.

About Stingray Chevrolet

Friday 7:00 AM

SenseiDave
3/22/2014

"Had some bad leather on my Corvette seat that will be..."

Had some bad leather on my Corvette seat that will be covered by warranty. Parts ordered and I will be back to have the repair done. Nice waiting area and I got a comp. car wash.

yJamesBurns
2/19/2014

"Sean Alderman is excellent I have purchased 3 vehicles in..."

Sean Alderman is excellent I have purchased 3 vehicles in the last 11 months. I also got my Father in-law to purchase a new car from Sean so that makes 4 in all in 11 months and 1 two years ago for a total of 5. Everyone is friendly and says hi when they walk by and the service is great. James Burns

kimlelli
1/14/2014

"I had a great buying experience from this dealership. ..."

I had a great buying experience from this dealership. Sean McCann assisted me in buying a new C7 Corvette and he was extremely knowledgable and helpful. The dealership is very honest and accomodating and I would highly recommend.

wcorso62
12/28/2013

"Our experience with the entire staff at Stingray..."

Our experience with the entire staff at Stingray Chevrolet was extremely positive. We were treated very well during the entire buying process. The atmosphere there seems more laid back and fun, with everyone smiling and joking with each other. John Whaley was very professional and answered all our questions - with much patience. Sean Alderman was very helpful with all our needs and assistance with the technical aspects of the vehicle. I would like to commend both of them for a job well done and representing their company well. We will definitely recommend Stingray as a great place to shop.

Cozz
12/09/2013

"Just moved to Florida and this was my 2nd experience with..."

Just moved to Florida and this was my 2nd experience with Stingray and both times I have been greeted with a friendly smile and the people who have waited on my know exactly what I need, they do not try to sell me things not needed and have only let me know about something I might want to look into on my next visit, such as an alignment. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced at Stingray. Sandra Cozzolino

grons10
11/21/2013

"Above and beyond. Had to service my car today, mike..."

Above and beyond. Had to service my car today, mike miller took great care of me n my car. Even shuttled me to and from home. Thx mike miller and mechanics at stingray. Will always have my business.

Mike Miller

FRANKD1234
11/15/2013

"RIPPED OFF WITH EXTENDED WARRANTEE.TRADED IN VEHICLE..."

RIPPED OFF WITH EXTENDED WARRANTEE.TRADED IN VEHICLE AFTER 2 1/2 YEARS AND THEY KEPT MORE THAN HALF OF THE COST OF THE EXTENDED WARRANTEE

Stingray Chevrolet responded to this review

December 11, 2013

We would like to take this moment to say thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to better serve you. Please feel free to call or email us if we can further assist you. Caitlin Hurley, Internet Director (813)359-5046

bbreez
11/15/2013

"TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO PURCHASE NEW VEHICLE CAMARO SS1,..."

TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO PURCHASE NEW VEHICLE CAMARO SS1, COLORADO, EQUINOX etc BECAUSE PREFER TO HAVE A LOCAL DEALER. NEVER COMPETITIVE USING DIFFERENT" INTERNET" SALESPERSONS WHO APPARENTLY DID NOT EVEN CONSULT WITH MGT.

Stingray Chevrolet responded to this review

December 09, 2013

On behalf of everyone here at Stingray Chevrolet, I sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you received at our dealership. I assure you that 100% customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, and I would very much appreciate the chance to further discuss the issues you've mentioned in this review. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Caitlin Hurley, Internet Director (813)359-5046

MauraLarson
11/07/2013

"Manny was very friendly, no b.s. and very patient with..."

Manny was very friendly, no b.s. and very patient with us. After a few phones back and forth we headed back and bought the car we searched for at a fair price. We truly enjoyed our experience with Stingray and look forward to going back and getting a new truck in the future :-)

dtb1948
11/06/2013

"Took our 2013 Chevy Silverado in for warranty work after..."

Took our 2013 Chevy Silverado in for warranty work after we made the appointment & the service dept. promptly contacted us when the part was in. The service dept. did a great job making the repair. Thank you. Don & Linda Battista

Reviews of Shannon  Smith