Stocker Chevrolet Subaru

Apple Acura Subaru

James m.
9/10/2016

"Great service department"

I have had my last two silverados services and maintained here. The staff is always ready to help. And the work is always of top quality

Corina, Hope, Carlton

pm3
9/02/2016

"Beware of the parts department"

I went and asked about a replacement key. I did not want the key with the buttons but a basic key to be the backup key. I told my wife to get the $120 key. When my wife went there, they sold her the $200 key with the buttons. When she said that I had said that I had told her it was $120 key, they said that the rest were programming charges! The $120 key also needs programming. If it did not, you could go to WalMart and get a duplicate made for $1. This dealership will sell you the most expensive parts if you are not careful and insist on the cheaper parts you want. Beware!

Parts department

Kevin
2/29/2016

"Terrible service department!!!"

Very disappointing when you can never receive quality service without a hassle of some sort!!! Then they ask me why I didn't take my vehicle where I bought it.... Really your a GM dealership and you should honor the GM warranty!!! Never again!!!!

Service Manager

reid.menard
11/16/2015

"Flawless experience!"

I have had only negative experiences bringing my vehicles to a dealership for service. We all know how the usual story goes--you bring your car in because the check engine light came on, they perform a diagnosis and tell you it' going to cost a fortune before the car is safe to drive. I was skeptical about Stocker Subaru based off their 2.5/5 star rating on this site and the fact that I did not purchase my 2015 Subaru WRX from their dealership. After reading the terrible reviews I planned on waiting to take my WRX to the dealership I purchased it from in Philadelphia. Waiting was out of the question after I could barely even drive my car. I scheduled an appointment with Stocker and went in the other day. I was greeted by a very helpful and personable staff at the front desk. I requested to take a ride with the mechanic that would be working on my vehicle so I could get an idea of what he thought might be the issue. Within minutes, Rob entered the room, smiled, shook my hand, and then happily went on a short ride with me. He shared exactly what he thought was wrong with the vehicle but insisted on getting under the hood to be absolutely certain. Rob has been in contact with me daily providing updates. Originally it was going to be 1-2 weeks before I would have my car back. Rob called me this morning and said he stayed late last night to work on my vehicle and it will be ready tomorrow! I can't express how happy I am that I took the chance to meet Rob and establish a relationship with a mechanic I can trust and rely on in the future. He's extremely educated and more concerned about getting your vehicle fixed than taking money out of your pockets. Oh yeah, and I am leaving the dealership paying $0.00 aka the cherry on top!! Thank you Stocker Subaru Service and Rob the legendary mechanic!

Rob

lklk140
7/15/2015

"Terrible Service Department"

Staff is rude and patronizing, particularly to females. They are unwilling to fix problems and do not hold their staff accountable for misinformation. My family has been Chevy loyal my entire life and I've never had such poor experiences with a Chevy dealership. It has been a year and they continuously make up excuses as to why they cannot fix my car. After speaking with another Chevy dealership, they suggested that Stocker was just trying to delay fixing my car until after my extended warranty was up (in 4k more miles).

Matt; Hope

Shimmel02
5/06/2015

"Horrible service department "

I requested for a new clutch they called after looking at my car and told me the clutch was fine. When I picked it up I ended up needing a new clutch and that they're keeping my car.

Jason

Steve Ochrietor
11/26/2014

"Great people, Great experience"

One of the best car buying experiences I've had. Rusty was a great no pressure salesman and easy to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from there again.

RUSTY

cstine32
10/24/2014

"sales dept is Horrible"

I bought a car from them that had issues I took my cruze to the service dept at least 5 times nothing was done to figure out the problem. Sales person Michael was very unprofessional when I wanted to trade my car and would not help me. Stockers is out to make the all mighty dollar and does not care about how much they rip off their customers. I will never buy a car from stockers again. Aubrey Alexander is where I took my business they were very curious and professional I did not get down graded because of my credit score. Word of mouth goes a long way!!! I also contacted GM how unprofessional this dealership is.

michael

trueintellect
5/01/2014

"Bad Credit? It really isn't a big problem here!"

I finally graduated from college and was ready to start my first real job. Unfortunately, thanks to some poor financial decisions, crushing student loan debt, and a few out of control credit cards my credit was terrible! I tried to get a car before with no luck, always having to settle for junkers. But I decided to give it one more try after seeing a Stocker Chevrolet commercial on TV about "no credit, bruised credit...Stocker Chevrolet will get 'er done" or something like that. My sales person Branden Weaver really went the extra mile to get me financing and worked out a plan, as well, to help me get my down payment in and my payments paid. I didn't see any pushy salesmanship, just a bunch of people who wanted to get me into my first new car. Not having to worry about getting to work or my car breaking down is definitely worth the car payment I have to make every month! If you have had trouble before or felt pushed, go see Branden...I can definitely say that I had a good experience with him atleast, and if you have bad credit I'm sure he'll figure out a way to get you out of your clunker car rut!

Branden Weaver

aarothrock
2/14/2014

"There are no prices listed on their website. I clicked..."

There are no prices listed on their website. I clicked the link for the "EPrice", salesman responded and gave me the runaround. Wouldn't give me a price. He just wanted me to come in and sit down to work out a deal. I told him if the price is within reason, I would. Never got a reponse other than the price was in the "upper teens". I told him I didn't want to waste his time and that i'm sure he feels the same about mine. I guess I was wrong. I stopped by the dealer and checked out the vehicle. Another salesman came out (not the one I dealt with through email). He gave me the same runaround. He had no idea what the price was, and when asked if he could go check, he said no and that he needed me to come in and then he would work out a payment. That's the goal. They try to get you to purchase based on a payment instead of the price of the car and the value of your trade in. They will run monthly payment numbers based on a higher interest rate, then once you are approved for a lower interest rate (the payment should go down), they will increase the price of the car to keep the payment the same, so more money for them instead of the bank. Very shady dealer. I told the salesman that I'm going elsewhere, and it didn't appear to bother him.

Michael D. Eckinger