Stockton Hyundai

Sonny Jauregui

Carlos Marin, client associate , Stockton Hyundai

Carlos Marin

June 22, 2017

"I got exactly the car I wanted"

- dzknuts

I went in looking specifically for a summit gray Ioniq SEL with the tech package and although they did not have it, they found it and I got the deal I wanted. We immediately took it on our family vacation to Seattle the next day. Abraham was great to work with and was very accommodating to me and my very pregnant wife.

June 21, 2017

"Excellent interaction with the sales team"

- A Isaacs

I appreciated the friendliness and attentiveness of the team, especially Brian and Abraham. I felt like they took the time to get to know me as a person, not just a potential buyer. I did not feel pressured into buying something that didn't really suit me. Excellent job everyone! (Even though I had to put in my own license plate.)

Brian Blakley
Other Employees : I don't remember names

June 17, 2017

"great car"

- garrettchadwick35.gc Verified Customer

I love this car and I'm really happy with what I went with. Everyone at Hyundai was really helpful and great at trying to work with me to get the Genesis. Thank you so much.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $25990