Stohlman Subaru of Sterling

Heather Thomas

March 26, 2017

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

- HAPPY CAMPER

RANDY is a lovely person. very friendly and informative. The staff was great. there was no hassle, and I was in and out in about 2 hrs. None of the usual pressure in the finance dept. either. I would gladly refer friends and family to this dealership.

March 23, 2017

"Happy experience!"

- monicasasscer

The dealership is friendly and low-key. We knew what we wanted, they found it in another state and had it there the next day!

March 22, 2017

"Helpful and Friendly "

- deana leubecker

My husband and I were helping my daughter by her first car. Keilan, the used car manager, worked with us to fit my daughter's budget. Randy helped us with the paperwork, and he explained in detail what we needed to do to register the car since we do not live in Virginia. Sam completed all the financial quickly and efficiently. Overall the entire process was quick and easy. Everyone we dealt with were very personable, friendly, and helpful.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $27479