Stohlman Subaru of Sterling

Mark Doyle, Certified Consultant, Stohlman Subaru of Sterling

Mark Doyle

Certified Consultant

June 24, 2017

"Quick and courteous service. "

- Kirt

The service manager advised me early that I needed a new battery. I was pleasantly surprised that the oil change and check up was covered by my service plan which I thought expired after 36 months. I was given information about my tires and brakes to help plan future costs.

Heather Thomas

June 19, 2017

"Fantastic service with Fernando, best car buying experience!"

- manda986

Fernando did an amazing job with helping me to buy my new Forester. He was very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, and was super responsive with emails and calls. He even helped my parents, who came with me to the dealership, with questions about their own 2015 Subaru Outback! He wasn't pushy at all; I felt he was honest and was able to provide all the facts and numbers. After signing all the paperwork, he walked me through every feature of the car, including the EyeSight safety features so you could experience them in action. That was a huge bonus! Very happy with my car buying experience at Stohlman Subaru of Sterling! Can't wait to come back for any scheduled maintenance.

Fernando Avila
Joe Durso
Other Employees : Charlie

June 19, 2017

"Quickest and car buying experience EVER!!"

- Brownman151

Mark is a great salesman!! Very knowledgeable and not your typical pushy salesman!! I would highly recommend this dealership if you are interested in a Subaru!

Mark Doyle