Stone Mountain Toyota Scion

Nalley Toyota Stonecrest

Tomboytess
1/14/2016

"Best purchase every"

Thanks Terrence for your kind cooperation in assisting me in making a wise decision. This car is one of the best decision I've made in a long time, thanks again. M. Hotovik

Terrance Estelle

Starr777
11/30/2015

"Bait and Switch Rip Off!!!"

I received two written quotes from Verna, one of their competent sales people, on a Toyota they advertised on the Internet. Then, I received an email saying the price was wrong and it was almost $3000 more than the advertised price! When I questioned their ethics, the GM, Steve Crane, said condescendingly, that "everyone is entitled to correct a typo" and that I was confused. Would you really want to do business with this car dealer? I'm going elsewhere.

Verna, Steve Crane

Stone Mountain Toyota Scion responded to this review

December 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is always our goal to provide an excellent guest experience. When we have failed to do so, we value being notified. Please contact Joshua Schlipp at 678-527-5510 so we can speak with you further regarding your experience.

TempleOwl
11/29/2015

"Honesty and fairness"

Salesman Charles McKoy treated my daughter with integrity, respect and professionalism. Her purchase of a used Toyota was a very pleasant experience and at a very fair price

Scott Cohen, Charles McKoy

sam
11/25/2015

"Ripoff,Poor Maintenance & Cust Service,Long Hours of Wait"

The worst place to buy your or service it. Bought my vehicle about couple years ago and also bought maintenance package. So I come here all the time every 5000 mile to get service done and I also did my service there recently. Here is why I wouldn't recommend this place: 1. Long wait to check in - you wait forever at the service entrance with no one even looking your way. I usually wait 15-20 minutes every time without fail. 2. Poor customer service - people will walk by you and not even say hey while you are waiting to get checked in. Atleast 5 or 6 people will walk past you and try their best to make no eye contact with you. It's very slow and they don't really care if you have a time to keep. 3. Poor maintenance - the only reason I bring it here is because we got the maintenance package. It was the biggest mistake ever. They take like 3 plus hours to do an oil change and they never will give you an honest report on what is going on with your car till its too late. Bought my vehicle like 4 years ago. The very next year after purchase I notice that there is buildup on the battery terminals and I INFORM the dealership. They look at it and say that the terminals need cleaning and charge me for it. Then the year after that this problem is still going on and one day my car didn't start. I towed it into the dealership and tell I INFORM them that battery is dead. They said I need new battery and as always there is a lot of buildup on the terminals. So two years in and I have a new battery and I had to pay for it. Fast forward to two years after the replacement battery and the buildup is still there and one day it didn't start again. The next day it started I took it dealership and I INFORM them that there is a ridiculous amount of buildup and they said I need battery. I told them that this is their fault for not maintaining it and they told me that I had to pay for the pro rated battery plus a new terminal. Keep in mind that this is going to be 3rd battery for a vehicle I purchased almost 4 1/2 years ago. Also keep in mind that I have done all my services at intervals at this dealership since I bought it from here. They always had an opportunity to fix and see the battery buildup and corrosion, but never did they inform me. I always inform them. If they took proper care of my vehicle this would not happen. They will rather have your vehicle deteriorate and then sell something quick to you rather than prevent or take care of an issue right away. They did the same with my tires and waited till the end to suggest that I need new tires. By that time I already had another place in mind and got it down there. This is such an awful place and I made a big mistake purchasing my vehicle hear. They don't keep their promises at the sales desk and don't honor anything. All they do is try to rip you off. And when I called Corporate Toyota and stated the complaint, they called the dealership and the dealership told Toyota that 'it was not abnormal for batteries to die within 2 years'. Yeah okay! My batteries on older cars last 5 plus years. For a vehicle to go through 3 batteries in less than 5 years goes to show how poorly this place maintains your car. 4. Long time to get service done - They always take like 3-4 hours to do a simple 5000 mile service. Since I have been 4 years ago, they always leave you waiting forever for something so simple. Every year it's the same thing. In the beginning I didn't have appointments , so then I started getting appointment and that didn't help at all and that still took 3-4 hours. Then I tried dropping off and pick up later. They really took advantage of that and I didn't get my car till like 5 in the evening once I dropped it off early morning. I was supposed to get a call when it was ready but never did. A recent service I had was schedule for 9 am but I got there at 840. As usual waited at the entrance and then got checked in at 9:10am. Then got my vehicle back at 11:45 with not all the services done. So I waited till 12 to get that done. So I had to wait almost 3 1/2 hours. Ridiculous.

Service Department

Customer2
11/23/2015

"Jim Major's Excellent Service "

I had to take the time to write this reveiw. Jim made my experience a great one. To describe him, he is very professional, a good listener and goes beyond what is expected. Always willing to help, for one example he offered to set up my Bluetooth in my car and ensured the paper work process was taken care of. Ask for Jim whenever you visit you will be glad you did, seriously.

qtat4
11/05/2015

"Service"

Jim Major is doing a great job taking care of me. Please keep up the work. Definitely come back for more services on my camry

Marsha 27
10/31/2015

"Great"

Jim major is the best..he gets you the best deal possible..very honest guy. Ask for Jim major. You won't regret it. Thanks again jim

Jim major

corikenn
10/02/2015

"crazy legal practice in the state of GA -read your paperwork"

I am writing this first part as an addition to my original post (OCT 6, 2015). Apparently the 'spot delivery' form is legal in GA. As a recommendation, make sure you have your financing done before you walk in to purchase the vehicle. I was lucky, that Stone Mountain Toyota gave me my KIA back and wiped out the deal. So, I will say they did what they could to make me happy. I will also say the salesman I dealt with was very nice. I went to Stone Mountain Toyota on Sunday, September 27, 2015, to purchase a 2012 RAV4. After I was offered a 7.99% APR for the RAV4, I signed the papers and drove off in my 2012 RAV4. Wednesday, September 30, 2015, I was called and told that they had to change the APR to 11.99% and the payments would have to change. I asked how they were allowed to do this, and I was told the document labeled 'Spot' Delivery is what allows them to change the terms after I left with the vehicle. During all the signing of papers for the vehicle, I was told this particular document was only stating that I received the RAV4. I should have read the fine print, but from past experiences in purchasing a vehicle - I have never encountered this! I was lucky in that they had not sold my trade in yet, so I was able to return the vehicle, within the 24 hours of notification. I got my trade in back and went to Morrow, GA to purchase the same car, 2012 RAV4, cheaper and with a back up camera from Hennessy of Southlake. I would recommend Hennessy of Southlake before I ever recommend going to Stone Mountain Toyota.

Campbell, Richard

Stone Mountain Toyota Scion responded to this review

October 05, 2015

Dear Corinne, I apologize for your less than exceptional experience at our dealership, however due to financial constraints with the financial institution this is why the rate when up. I understand that you have spoken with Our General Sales Manager, Richard Terrell, who indeed gave you your trade back because you were not happy. If you would like to speak further with me about this matter you can contact me, Joshua Schlipp Customer Relations Manager, at 770-736-0030. Again, I am sorry that you did not have a positive experience at our dealership. I look forward to hearing from you if you would like to speak further on this matter.

RMC82
9/28/2015

"JIM MAJOR IS THE GO TO GUY!"

Im not usually thrilled about car showing but my recent experience at Stone Mountain Toyota has definitely changed my mind. I had the opportunity to work with Sales Rep. Jim Major, he was quick, efficient, and straight to the point. Not at any point did I feel like he was being pushy or giving me a rehearsed sales pitch. He went with the flow, allowed me to make my own decision and he supported my decision. I highly recommend Jim Major!

JIM MAJOR

Newcarbuyer1
9/13/2015

"Worked with Jim Major"

Jim made things very easy for me, no dealer tricks or lies. Was more than happy to give me whatever info I requested. Didn't push me to buy anything extra or unnecessary. Jim keeps the customer first and takes his job seriously