Stone Mountain Toyota Scion

Ralph Hayes Toyota Scion

karenjavier2121
8/22/2015

"Best experience EVER!!!"

Best experience ever buying my first car. I was in and out the dealer with the best sales rep. JIM MAJOR. He is awesome. Thank you Toyota.

cherylp4456
8/22/2015

"Great Experience"

Jim Major was an awesome, knowledgeable, and friendly employee. Customer service was great and outstanding. Kudos to the highest goes to Mr.Jim Major. Go Jim

Victor S.
8/19/2015

"Deceptive Practices"

I purchased a 2005 Honda Civic from Stone Mountain Toyota on June 25, 2015. Although being told that the vehicle was in proper working condition, there proved to be some major pre-existing coolant system problems. The vehicle was frequently leaking coolant and overheating … which was initially noticed only two (2) days after purchase of the vehicle. The upper radiator hose was defective, the lower radiator hose was loose and defective; the radiator was cracked, there was a defective cooling fan relay; and the coolant reservoir tank was damaged. As a result, my wife had to endure the inconvenience and danger of being temporarily stranded in heavy traffic and hot weather. Furthermore, we had to pay close to $800 for repairs. Selling a vehicle which currently has pre-existing problems without the customer’s knowledge is unethical. Mr. Richard Terrell stated that he would refund 50% of the repair cost. However, he has failed to honor his agreement.

Richard Terrell, Lance Ross, Joshua Schlipp

Victor S. responded to this review

August 25, 2015

Date: August 24, 2015 - Although there are some remaining areas of disagreement, this matter has been settled for the sake of repose.

Keith
8/17/2015

"Excellent Service"

I'd like to start by saying that both Jim Major and Colleen Kelly were outstanding in their efforts to find the perfect vehicle for me! Great buying experience, and I was very pleased overall.

Jim Major, Colleen Kelly

Tayslams
8/12/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

My experience was exceptionally awesome... Chris gave great customer serivce, he was friendly and he gave nothing but honest feedback. He also answered all questions thoroughly.

Chris Johnson

Robertv727
8/10/2015

"Great 1st time Experience"

As a first time car buyer I was unsure of what I was getting myself into. When my old car unexpectedly died I knew I only had a limited time to get a new one or spend hundreds of dollars on rental cars. Thankfully once I stepped onto the Dealership Jim Major immediately put my mind at ease and helped me find the exact car I was looking for. Once we found the right car Jim, Colin Sherrer, and Richard Campbell worked out the perfect deal for me that gave me the perfect car for the perfect amount. Within two days the guys over at Toyota Stone Mountain were able to help me go from worried about how I was going to get to work to showing up in my brand new 2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner. I will definitley be back in the future for any auto purchase I may need. Thank you to everyone at Toyota Stone Mountain.

Jim Major, Colin Sherrer, Richard Campbell

sdavis
8/10/2015

"Awesome Purchasing Experience!"

My car purchasing experience was very easy, not like the last time I purchased a vehicle which took way too long because the dealership was not willing to negotiate on anything. Working with Jim was pleasant and very memorable!

Latana
7/31/2015

"Award winning service "

I am the proud owner of a 2015 Toyota Venza. I was greeted by Jim Major upon arrival. It took him all of about 45 minutes to make me the deal I wanted. Exactly at the monthly payments I wanted. I would never shop anywhere else for such an important purchase. This my friend is my 2nd purchase fron Stone Mountain Toyota. Traded in my 2007 to ya to camry with 193000 plus miles and got an amazing offer for it!!!! SMT definitely is the place to shop.........

Bethanneq
7/27/2015

"Jim Major is the best!"

I had a really great experience here. Everyone was really friendly and courteous. They were probably the fastest car buying experience that I have ever had. Jim Major was also a great Sales Person.

RWright11
7/27/2015

"Satisfied Customer!"

I was very happy with how easy the car buying process went and I am satisfied with the deal!I would recommend my friends and family here!