Stone Mountain Toyota Scion

Toyota of Union City

Milton Martin Toyota

Melissa Hart
4/07/2015

"Thanks for a great experience!"

We bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla S several weeks ago and it was the smoothest process we have ever been through when it comes to buying a car. Everyone worked with us, especially, Kerby Laurent, our salesman. They worked with us very patiently and were able to work out a payment plan that we could afford. We love our NEW Corolla! Mike and Melissa Hart

Kerby Laurent

jan
3/21/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

I purchased an Avalon from Stone Mountain Toyota a couple of months ago, and honestly, the experience could not have been better. Charles, my salesman, was wonderful. From the moment I arrived, he was kind, knowlegdeable, patient and personable. I never felt pressured, and actually felt he was extremely honest and forthcoming. There was no haggling...going back and forth with a "manager", but Charles knew what I wanted, what I expected to pay, and that is exactly what I got. After purchase, he patiently showed me how to use all the tech toys of my new, beautiful Avalon. Honestly, this was an answer to prayer. The exact car, color and price. Thank You Father and thank you Stone Mountain Toyota!

Charles

Great Experience on Svc
3/19/2015

"A one of the most satisfing when it comes to Service"

A Great Service Dealership with Aknowledgeable personal on Staff. Keep the Good sense of Trhive for more on how it can be done Better. Good job. Sincerely. F Robles. Tundra Owner and Toyota Stone Mountain Customer.

Service Dep.

Cynthia Roland
12/09/2014

"Service Department / Customer Service"

I highly recommend Stone Mountain Toyota for service and maintenance on your vehichle. From the time I call the pleasant receptionist to schedule my service appointment to the time I pull up for service. Stone Mountain Toyota's professionalism and courtesy is demonstrated on every visit. They have maintained and serviced my 2012 RAV 4 where I have not had to pay for expensive maintenance or expensive car repairs at all.

Joshua Schlipp, Jesse Johnson

juhan
6/20/2014

"Service Department Review"

St. Mountain Toyota has won me over for their excellent serviced. Had an issue with my navigation system. The Service Rep had to order a replacement. When the part was received, I received a call and the navigation system was replaced. My evaluation is based on the professionalism from the Service Rep and communication on the process and replacement. This is where I will be going for future oil changes, maintenance, etc. I give St. Mountain Toyota two thumbs up.

Brian Alitz

deutschman08
5/27/2014

"liers and rude people"

they lie and will tell you anything to get you to buy from them but once you tell them you need to think about it they get very rude with you to the point of insulting you by calling you names. worst dealership I've ever been too. I ended up buying a completely different car at different dealership even though I was set on buying the car they had. had they been more friendly I think I would of caved and paid what they wanted but glad I didn't

derek

Stone Mountain Toyota Scion responded to this review

May 28, 2014

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. The experience you have described is completely out of line in how we pride ourselves on conducting interactions with our guests. Please contact Joshua Schlipp at 770-736-0030 at your convenience to discuss this matter more in depth. Thank you.

helpingthepeople
3/31/2014

"scammed and humiliated"

Beware!! they did a spot delivery scam on me, just want to keep my review real, truthful, plain and simple about dealer Stone Mountain Toyota-Scion at 4400 us Hwy 78 Lilburn, GA 30047. this is exactly what they did to me as a consumer I found this after the fact I had never heard of this type of scam until I did some homework, the dealer calls me and tell me about a week passed the scam date that I have to bring the car back because my loan fell through it means I couldn't get financed wow really! I thought I was already financed when they allowed me to drive off the lot with their 2012 car. I put down 3500.00 on a 2012 Chrysler 200 I thought it was a pretty decent down payment, ok but a few days after the first call to bring the car back they said ok we found somebody to buy the loan and mind you make it so bad after all this humiliation when I went back in the dealership they had the nerve to ask me for 500 more dollars down so this when I really felt the scam pressure, during several calls of back and forth when I'm going to bring the car back I asked to speak with the general manger in person and over the phone he never spoke to me or physically approached me to talk and explain the situation, what happened to integrity? And he be all on TV advertising himself, the only time I saw him came out of his office was when I asked for my money back and this was the final day, he walked into another office passed by me wow really! I feel they used this scam tactic on me based on my low credit score this is what I found out after I did some homework. Always hold on to your original contract, now that I had time and not feel pressured I see how I was scammed in the contract. oh and it took them 5 days to reverse my 3500.00 back into my account after numerous calls and a warning for legal action get your own financing, and try not to buy on a Saturday or late evening like I did.

Keith, Paul , mr coudy

helpingthepeople responded to this review

April 10, 2014

my response back to Stone Mountain Toyota General manger Richard Terrell, I see that your company seems to know the GA law based on how to do car deal scams in your response, you sure do know about the term contingent clearly, the term used to scam people. If the contract was contingent based on what you claim GA law allow you all to humiliate consumers and your excuse, then why and what car dealership beside yours let a high risk, have not been approved by a lender, let a consumer drive off your lot with a 20012 car? If you didn't get me approved? because that's what contingent mean duh! Like I said buyers beware go at your own risk do your homework. this is the primary term websites warn consumers of in contracts says contingent and that is how you took advantage of my situation also you are inviting me to speak with you now why wasn't your presence shown when I requested at the time I was being scammed? research yo-yo or spot delivery it will explain what this dealer done to me. What happened to integrity? If you all continue to treat consumers this way you all won't be in business long or you may have to change your company name and relocate again.

Stone Mountain Toyota Scion responded to this review

March 31, 2014

Our dealership has a high commitment to integrity, and we pride ourselves on being honest and transparent throughout the purchasing experience. Deals are contingent on customer information, and it is this information that allows or prohibits deals from being made. Stone Mountain Toyota is not a lender, and therefore all forms and paperwork provided are standard business forms used in the state of GA by automotive dealers. We would be happy to discuss this matter further if you have any further questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact Richard Terrell, General Sales Manager at 770-736-0030. Thank you.

merrinjames
3/29/2014

"Our Toyota Highlander"

We bought our family car, a Toyota Highlander Hybrid, from Stone Mountain Toyota about a year ago. We found the car online, in another state, and Stone Mountain Toyota helped us get it transferred here and get it Toyota Certified, so we’d have all of the warranties that go with that certification. They have been good to us, not only in the buying process but also as we have maintained our vehicle, as well. I was also really impressed with how fair they were with the value they gave us for our trade-in. We shopped around at many different dealerships before we got to Stone Mountain Toyota because we knew exactly what car we wanted and we wanted the highest amount possible for our trade-in. Stone Mountain Toyota beat out EVERYONE! CARmax, other Toyota dealerships in the area and non-Toyota dealerships in the area! It just made financial sense to buy there…they gave us the best value for our trade-in, they helped us transfer the car we wanted for the price we wanted, and the customer service was great! If I was being completely honest though, I would say that my favorite part of that whole car buying experience was dealing with our salesman Buz. He is the one who made all of those things happen. We never met his manager but we didn’t have to. He took all of our negotiations, requests and concerns to his manager and came back with a deal we were happy with. He was sincere in trying to get us the best car for our money and resolve any concerns that came with buying a used car. I have been places before where you are treated better if you are buying a new car and not as well for buying a used one, and that was not at all our experience with Buz. We love our Toyota and we love Buz!

Richard L. Sawyer II (Buz)

sterkins
3/27/2014

"I have been a customer of Stone Mountain Toyota for over..."

I have been a customer of Stone Mountain Toyota for over 4 years. I was impressed by the mechanic's above and beyond attitude the first time I brought my car to Stone Mountain Toyota. My window wash mechanism was leaking. He repaired it and I wasn't even expecting that. Since that visit I am always greeted and treated with respect and honesty. I am told up front what I need and what it will cost.

check in clerk

pgrayso
3/13/2014

"Very professional, friendly, and caring dealership. Time..."

Very professional, friendly, and caring dealership. Time well managed. Information given without a pushy attitude. Excellent service from first step to end of sale. Salesperson is very sure of the product he sells. If you were left at the salesperson's desk for a short period of time while he was taking care of a step in the completion of your sale everyone that walked by asked if you were OK. Would you like some coffee ? The restrooms are over there. This kind of attitude plays good in the personal realm of Stone Mountain Toyota. Please check them out and see for yourself. This is my second purchase from this dealership. This is a dealership that is very serious about their customers.

Mr. McFarland