Stone Mountain Toyota Scion

Nalley Toyota Stonecrest

Bethanneq
7/27/2015

"Jim Major is the best!"

I had a really great experience here. Everyone was really friendly and courteous. They were probably the fastest car buying experience that I have ever had. Jim Major was also a great Sales Person.

RWright11
7/27/2015

"Satisfied Customer!"

I was very happy with how easy the car buying process went and I am satisfied with the deal!I would recommend my friends and family here!

M. Gerl
7/26/2015

"Incredible Service!"

A very good friend recommended I go to Stone Mountain Toyota, even though the location is 50 miles away from my home. After this purchase, 50 miles was time and mileage well sent. Lance Ross started helping me to narrow my search to just the car I need. No over selling or pressure to buy more than I can afford. He really focused on getting me the best deal for the best car. While at the dealership, he walked me through the purchase as if we were old friends. I can say now I do count him as a friend, just for the way he worked with me to get things right. I'm glad I traveled the 50 miles, and when I am ready to replace my second car, I'll be driving it again just to work with Lance, Richard and Steven again.

Lance Ross, Richard Campbell, Steven Crane

Aaaaaow!
7/25/2015

"Ask for Jim Major"

We were in the market for a new car due to an accident. My preference was for another Camry since ours had literally saved our lives, but I'd done research and had 3 other choices I was considering. I worked with Jim Major who was awesome from start to finish. He listened to exactly what I wanted, showed me which cars fit my criteria, and worked his butt off to ensure I got the car I wanted at the rate and price I wanted. He was friendly, honest, professional and knowledgeable and just genuinely seemed to want to earn my business and get me in the car I wanted. Most of all he was neither overly pushy nor condescending, which is a first for me with car salesmen--in my experience (even at this same dealership) they generally seem to think women are idiots who are incapable of making an informed decision about a vehicle. Bottom line: Jim was fantastic and I will 100% ask for him again, which is not something I've ever said after a car purchase. Also, Derak Rawlings was the Finance Director who finished everything up on our purchase and he was great too--very thorough, friendly, and professional even though we were there very late and they both had to be exhausted.

Jim Major, Derak Rawlings

aroundthewayjay
7/17/2015

"Great!"

Came in to look at a car I saw online and the car was not only there but in the same condition as advertised. I was warmly welcomed by Jim Major before I even got into the building and he helped me from that point on. If you come to this dealership ask for him. He is really polite professional and makes sure you are well taken care of.

Jenn-FL 239
7/09/2015

"FL to GA 600 miles"

We traveled from FL to GA and we saved over $ 2500. My dad got the 4x4 TacomaXSP-X that he wanted thanks to Jim Major!!! What a great guy!! Professional, honest and very eager to help me even though we were 600 miles apart. We were able to work the entire deal via phone and Internet. Everything he told me over the phone proved to be true once we arrived in person. Well worth the trip!!! :)

tch4us964
7/05/2015

"Jim The saleman"

Jim did an excellent job being honest and forthright about every detail of our purchase. No haggling! great customer service and people skills. Thank you!

Jim

stevepo
6/29/2015

"Great Experience"

Jim know's his products very thoroughly. He searched his inventory to find me exactly what I was looking for. Extremely good communicator. Great overall experience.

neidigh
6/13/2015

"2 Corolla's in the same day"

Jim Major was excellent to work with. No pressure tactics and he was honest and fair to work with. The product is an excellent choice. The staff at this dealership did all they could to make us happy and have a pleasant experience.

Tacoma Man
5/30/2015

"Quick and painless "

Went into Stone Mountain Toyota fully expecting the typical dealer run around. I met Jim Major on the lot and he helped me select the perfect Tacoma. He was a pleasure to work with and made the process so smooth and simple. The whole staff was curtious and professional. Simple no haggle approach thanks to True Price. Very happy.

Jim Major,Richard Teresa, and Derrick Rawlings