Stone Mountain Toyota Scion

Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Ray Glier
9/14/2016

"Undisclosed fee/service issue"

I bought a 2016 Camry at Stone Mountain Toyota. Finance guy first said interest rate was 3.9, which was high. Then he slipped it to 4.4, which was an extra $125. They cut me a check two days later when I complained. Car price was good $19,492, but they made it back with interest rate. My fault. I kept asking the salesman what the interest rate was going to be during test drive. "Tyler" was his name. He wouldn't tell me. Steering wheel has rubbing noise I did not hear over AC during test drive. I tried to get them to fix it. They said they can't. Assistant GM said, "Mr. Glier we didn't make your defective car, Toyota did. We just sell them." I filed Lemon Law with state of Georgia. Do not go to this place.

Tyler, Map Mouth

joaquin
8/12/2016

"Great experience "

He take time to explaind everything, plus he make us feel great. Great experience! Thank you and I recommend Terrance Estelle for your next time to buy car

Terrance Estelle

tmsimms57
6/21/2016

"The value of service exceeded price."

I have bought several cars from Stone Mountain Toyota, both new and used. From the beginning to the end the service has been exemplary and the management professional. The sales staff is courteous and willing to go above and beyond to make sure the customer is receiving the best deal. I highly recommend the dealership and will continue to do business with Stone Mountain Toyota.

Gregory Simms, Richard Terrell

Msserano
5/06/2016

"Love the experience "

Mark McFarlane has been amazing and I was able to get my Rav4 and great deals. This dealership is like family! They were transparent and offered a great value for my trade in.

Mark McFarlane

4/29/2016

"Tacoma Purchase"

Mark and Melvin we're great to work with, and went out of their way to make sure I was getting all the details I was requesting. Would strongly recommend friends and family to work with them.

Mark McFarlane and Melvin Roberts

Taco-buyer
4/23/2016

"New Tacoma purchase was a great experience"

Mark went above and beyond to get me the information I needed before driving down there. I wanted to make sure what he had on the lot was what I wanted. After texting several pics and confirming specs we were able get the deal done within a couple hours the next morning. Thanks Mark!!!

Mark McFarlane

Christina N Semple
3/28/2016

"Jim Major is AWESOME "

Jim Majors was friendly, helpful and went above and beyond to insure that I received stellar service that Toyota has always provided me. I had to go twice due to a tire issue (not the mechanic's fault but I ran over a nail) and he immediately took multiple steps to both identify and remedy the problem expediently. I have already bragged on his customer service and recommended that my friends ask for him personally.

Jim Major, Joshua Schlipp

Tomboytess
1/14/2016

"Best purchase every"

Thanks Terrence for your kind cooperation in assisting me in making a wise decision. This car is one of the best decision I've made in a long time, thanks again. M. Hotovik

Terrance Estelle

Starr777
11/30/2015

"Bait and Switch Rip Off!!!"

I received two written quotes from Verna, one of their competent sales people, on a Toyota they advertised on the Internet. Then, I received an email saying the price was wrong and it was almost $3000 more than the advertised price! When I questioned their ethics, the GM, Steve Crane, said condescendingly, that "everyone is entitled to correct a typo" and that I was confused. Would you really want to do business with this car dealer? I'm going elsewhere.

Verna, Steve Crane

Stone Mountain Toyota Scion responded to this review

December 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is always our goal to provide an excellent guest experience. When we have failed to do so, we value being notified. Please contact Joshua Schlipp at 678-527-5510 so we can speak with you further regarding your experience.

TempleOwl
11/29/2015

"Honesty and fairness"

Salesman Charles McKoy treated my daughter with integrity, respect and professionalism. Her purchase of a used Toyota was a very pleasant experience and at a very fair price

Scott Cohen, Charles McKoy