Stone Mountain Toyota Scion

Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Msserano
5/06/2016

"Love the experience "

Mark McFarlane has been amazing and I was able to get my Rav4 and great deals. This dealership is like family! They were transparent and offered a great value for my trade in.

Mark McFarlane

4/29/2016

"Tacoma Purchase"

Mark and Melvin we're great to work with, and went out of their way to make sure I was getting all the details I was requesting. Would strongly recommend friends and family to work with them.

Mark McFarlane and Melvin Roberts

Taco-buyer
4/23/2016

"New Tacoma purchase was a great experience"

Mark went above and beyond to get me the information I needed before driving down there. I wanted to make sure what he had on the lot was what I wanted. After texting several pics and confirming specs we were able get the deal done within a couple hours the next morning. Thanks Mark!!!

Mark McFarlane

Christina N Semple
3/28/2016

"Jim Major is AWESOME "

Jim Majors was friendly, helpful and went above and beyond to insure that I received stellar service that Toyota has always provided me. I had to go twice due to a tire issue (not the mechanic's fault but I ran over a nail) and he immediately took multiple steps to both identify and remedy the problem expediently. I have already bragged on his customer service and recommended that my friends ask for him personally.

Jim Major, Joshua Schlipp

Tomboytess
1/14/2016

"Best purchase every"

Thanks Terrence for your kind cooperation in assisting me in making a wise decision. This car is one of the best decision I've made in a long time, thanks again. M. Hotovik

Terrance Estelle

Starr777
11/30/2015

"Bait and Switch Rip Off!!!"

I received two written quotes from Verna, one of their competent sales people, on a Toyota they advertised on the Internet. Then, I received an email saying the price was wrong and it was almost $3000 more than the advertised price! When I questioned their ethics, the GM, Steve Crane, said condescendingly, that "everyone is entitled to correct a typo" and that I was confused. Would you really want to do business with this car dealer? I'm going elsewhere.

Verna, Steve Crane

Stone Mountain Toyota Scion responded to this review

December 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is always our goal to provide an excellent guest experience. When we have failed to do so, we value being notified. Please contact Joshua Schlipp at 678-527-5510 so we can speak with you further regarding your experience.

TempleOwl
11/29/2015

"Honesty and fairness"

Salesman Charles McKoy treated my daughter with integrity, respect and professionalism. Her purchase of a used Toyota was a very pleasant experience and at a very fair price

Scott Cohen, Charles McKoy

sam
11/25/2015

"Ripoff,Poor Maintenance & Cust Service,Long Hours of Wait"

The worst place to buy your or service it. Bought my vehicle about couple years ago and also bought maintenance package. So I come here all the time every 5000 mile to get service done and I also did my service there recently. Here is why I wouldn't recommend this place: 1. Long wait to check in - you wait forever at the service entrance with no one even looking your way. I usually wait 15-20 minutes every time without fail. 2. Poor customer service - people will walk by you and not even say hey while you are waiting to get checked in. Atleast 5 or 6 people will walk past you and try their best to make no eye contact with you. It's very slow and they don't really care if you have a time to keep. 3. Poor maintenance - the only reason I bring it here is because we got the maintenance package. It was the biggest mistake ever. They take like 3 plus hours to do an oil change and they never will give you an honest report on what is going on with your car till its too late. Bought my vehicle like 4 years ago. The very next year after purchase I notice that there is buildup on the battery terminals and I INFORM the dealership. They look at it and say that the terminals need cleaning and charge me for it. Then the year after that this problem is still going on and one day my car didn't start. I towed it into the dealership and tell I INFORM them that battery is dead. They said I need new battery and as always there is a lot of buildup on the terminals. So two years in and I have a new battery and I had to pay for it. Fast forward to two years after the replacement battery and the buildup is still there and one day it didn't start again. The next day it started I took it dealership and I INFORM them that there is a ridiculous amount of buildup and they said I need battery. I told them that this is their fault for not maintaining it and they told me that I had to pay for the pro rated battery plus a new terminal. Keep in mind that this is going to be 3rd battery for a vehicle I purchased almost 4 1/2 years ago. Also keep in mind that I have done all my services at intervals at this dealership since I bought it from here. They always had an opportunity to fix and see the battery buildup and corrosion, but never did they inform me. I always inform them. If they took proper care of my vehicle this would not happen. They will rather have your vehicle deteriorate and then sell something quick to you rather than prevent or take care of an issue right away. They did the same with my tires and waited till the end to suggest that I need new tires. By that time I already had another place in mind and got it down there. This is such an awful place and I made a big mistake purchasing my vehicle hear. They don't keep their promises at the sales desk and don't honor anything. All they do is try to rip you off. And when I called Corporate Toyota and stated the complaint, they called the dealership and the dealership told Toyota that 'it was not abnormal for batteries to die within 2 years'. Yeah okay! My batteries on older cars last 5 plus years. For a vehicle to go through 3 batteries in less than 5 years goes to show how poorly this place maintains your car. 4. Long time to get service done - They always take like 3-4 hours to do a simple 5000 mile service. Since I have been 4 years ago, they always leave you waiting forever for something so simple. Every year it's the same thing. In the beginning I didn't have appointments , so then I started getting appointment and that didn't help at all and that still took 3-4 hours. Then I tried dropping off and pick up later. They really took advantage of that and I didn't get my car till like 5 in the evening once I dropped it off early morning. I was supposed to get a call when it was ready but never did. A recent service I had was schedule for 9 am but I got there at 840. As usual waited at the entrance and then got checked in at 9:10am. Then got my vehicle back at 11:45 with not all the services done. So I waited till 12 to get that done. So I had to wait almost 3 1/2 hours. Ridiculous.

Service Department

Customer2
11/23/2015

"Jim Major's Excellent Service "

I had to take the time to write this reveiw. Jim made my experience a great one. To describe him, he is very professional, a good listener and goes beyond what is expected. Always willing to help, for one example he offered to set up my Bluetooth in my car and ensured the paper work process was taken care of. Ask for Jim whenever you visit you will be glad you did, seriously.

Jim Major

qtat4
11/05/2015

"Service"

Jim Major is doing a great job taking care of me. Please keep up the work. Definitely come back for more services on my camry

Jim Major