Streetside Classics Atlanta

Consignment Representative

August 12, 2017

"Easy transaction"

- Delbert

I have never bought a car online before so was apprehensive about doing it. Streetsde Classics made this purchase SO EASY! Matt Duncan was a great guy to work with and kept me informed on the entire transaction from Atlanta to Texas. He was very honest about the condition of the automobile and I couldn't be happier with this selection. If you are looking for a good classic car I would highly recommend Streetsde Classics!

Matt Duncan

August 07, 2017

"Split Bumper 72 Camaro - Sold in a hurry"

- KEITH PHILLIPS

I delivered my 1972 Camaro to Brian at Streetside Atlanta in early July and picked up my check in the same month. It is a very nice Camaro which Chris and Matt did a great job of promoting. It was my first consignment and the folks did a great job. When I arrived to sign off on the sale Denise had everything including my check ready to go. I was done in 10 minutes and for the amount I asked for. Of course I spent another hour in the showroom looking at all the cars for sale. This was my first sale but Streetside Atlanta has sold 4 cars for my dad in very similar timeframes and sold a couple for my uncle who came along with me on the final day. He currently has a 72 VW Super Beetle on consignment with Streetside. My family and I will certainly be consigning more cars in the future. We always plan on keeping the next one we buy but the thrill of the hunt keeps calling us back in the game. I guess that's partly why it's called a hobby. I would strongly recommend calling Streetside if you're looking to sell a classic car!

Matt Duncan
Chris Everard
Brian Suttles

July 30, 2017

"Taking care of business"

- Morguerat

They take care of everything in presenting your car to people who are looking for a classic. The photo shoot is second to none and the description they write up is professional. They have sold 4 vehicles for me in the last 3 years.

1996 Dodge Ram