Streetside Classics Fort Worth

Spencer Wilmore

August 10, 2017

"Happy New Owner"

- corvette lover

Having made an appointment, Tommy answered all our questions and allowed us ample time to inspect and drive the car. After agreeing on a price, the paperwork went smooth and fast with no surprises. I would say it was the easiest car I have ever bought. I highly recommend Tommy Morris and the Streetside location in Fort Worth. Thanks again Tommy!

Tommy Morris

August 09, 2017

"The C1 i have always wanted."

- Al LaTourrette

I had a tight timeline to work with or it would have been a month or two to get the C I have been wanting in my garage. My wife and I wanted to enjoy driving around in it this summer and would have missed the prime time in the PNW. Rocky and the team were very helpful in going through the car with me and doing whatever it took to ensure road ready. Much appreciated. Everything went well as planned in credit to their commitment in getting it done. Thanks guys. I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Rocky Kuzina

August 03, 2017

"Dream ridev"

- Truckerbud

Thank you 😊 tommy for helping me put my dream ride in my garage I lost my dream ride in a fire in April I fell into a depression and thought I would never find another two months later I found it at street side classics I called and talk to tommy and told him what I had to offer after a very pleasant conversation he told me to leave it with him after contacting the seller we put the deal together and now it lives in my garage it was everything tommy said it was again than you tommy and street side classic

Tommy Morris