Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St,
Pearland, Texas 77581
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is your number one rated Chevy Dealer in Houston, TX. Located in beautiful Pearland, TX Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Strickland Chevrolet has a huge selection of New Chevrolet vehicles and over 100 certified and pre-owned vehicles to select from. Strickland Chevrolet has an award winning service department and body shop with factory certified technicians. Strickland Chevrolet is proud to serve the greater Houston, TX area including Friendswood, Alvin, Manvel, League City, and Clear Lake. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs, and the 1st Tee golf tournament, all which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

2,786 Dealership Reviews
Michelle G
5/27/2016

"Chevrolet "

This is my 5th vehicle I have purchased from Strickland. I always use my favorite salesman Terry Scott. He is always so helpful and always has a smile on his face . I don't go anywheres else except this dealership in Pearland. I'm definitely a satisfied customer

Blake Mosley

justin123
5/27/2016

"First time custormer"

The experience went as quick and smooth as possible. i would recommend to others...It w a s a very g o o d experience.

Like A Rock

"Multiple time buyer"

First I am a General Motors person all the way. When I buy for myself or the company I represent, I don't have time to haggle back and forth over price. That's why I go Strickland. They know my time is valuable, so they get right to the bottom line for the best deal they can offer. My sales person, Brenda Sullivan, has sold me many vehicles over the years for both personal and work related purchases. She'll find what you are looking for, even if she has to go to another dealer (which she has done for me) to get it so you don't have to drive all over to find that car or truck want. James Powers, in finance, was prompt to get me in and out so my wife and I could get on the road in our GMC Denali Acadia. Like thier commercial says, "You'll get true value today, at Strickland Chevrolet" Sincerely, Kelly & Carol H.

Customer
5/26/2016

"Friendly, knowledgeable, & quick service"

I pulled onto the service drive & by the time I got out of my car a service writer was greeting me. They got me in, out, & on my way very quickly.

May 26, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to post your review! We’re glad to hear about your experience with our service department: it’s great customers like you who make us the top-reviewed Chevrolet dealership in the Houston area. Please come back and see us anytime

Txlady2877
5/26/2016

"Love my New 2011 Traverse!"

Thank you, Eddie Wright and the rest of the staff I worked with at Strickland Chevrolet! Loving my new ride! Can't wait to do business with you for years to come!

May 26, 2016

Thank you for choosing Strickland Chevrolet as your preferred dealer for your new ride. It’s always great to hear what our customer have to say about us. It’s customers like you who make us the top-reviewed Chevy dealership in the Houston area. We look forward to being your transportation needs provider for years to come.

cam2694

"Good Expierence"

The customer service was great. I'd go back and get another car or truck from Strickland Chevrolet. Also Michael Hundley was a great help for my first car purchase.

May 27, 2016

It’s always great to hear from our customers on how we perform. It’s customer like you that make us the number one reviewed Chevy dealership in the Houston area.

amy

"Great Service!"

We received wonderful service and are so happy with our purchase. Eddie answered all of our questions and made sure we were able to purchase what we wanted.

mkcole

"Great customer service"

Chuck was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and personable. Johnny in finance was quick with the paperwork, made things easy. Blake was awesome with his tech knowledge! Great team! Great customer service! Thank you everyone at Strickland!

Blake Mosley

ecclark88
5/25/2016

"Best customer service around!"

Went in for an oil change and alignment was notified of a few other small things that needed adressed and was taken care of in a timely fashion and felt like i was family deffinately only place ill be taking my car

Natho098
5/25/2016

"Great service."

Very good service, i would recommend to others. I walked in and, came out with a new 2016 Chevy cruise. I thank "Andre Ward" for the excellent service. This is also a great dealership. 5/5

1 - 10 of 2,786 results