Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St,
Pearland, Texas 77581
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

1,042 Dealership Reviews
aguilera linda 1970

"it went good"

I'm so Happy with my '09 Tahoe everything was OK, the service was good , I would love to go back & buy another one from them. Janathan is a good sales person, he worked with use on everything we needed . It only took us an maybe 2 hours or less, to do all the paper work.

jim p

"Chris Ausmus"

Chris did a great job of understanding our needs/wishes and working to meet them with us. Working with Chris was as good a car buying experience as you would expect. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Strickland. Great Job Chris.

kimberlydubb
5/29/2015

"David Zach was very helpful "

David Zach was very helpful when I was looking for a new vehicle after I was in my accident....he actually went out of his way...never pressured me or my husband....even after the sale when he knows I'm at the dealership getting an oil change and tire rotation he sees me and we talk like we are friends...I would recommend David Zach to anyone who is looking for a new car or truck....

jamesh

"GREAT SERVICE"

As a business owner, my time is important...Strickland is quick to assist me with my cars. Andrea in the Rental department has become one of the nicest vendors we work with...would like to have 5 like her working for my company.

Maggie

"New car purchase"

I was very pleased with my experience at Strickland Chevrolet in Pearland, Texas. My sales consultant, Kyle Kuzmiak was the best. The financial manager, Jonathan Martinez was very pleasant and professional. I would definitely purchase my next vehicle at this dealership. The total experience was much better than I expected since it had been several years since I had purchased a new car. They took very good care of me and my daughter. I have no problem recommending this dealership to all of my friends and relatives. It was truly a great experience.

Lexii10

"Happy customer "

It was a great experience...ms Brenda is the best,I never walked in a dealership an jump right into a car!!! Strickland peatland top every dealership I've been to

bigden1978

"Great job"

I enjoyed my experience at Strickland. Chuck was a great salesman and took very good care of us. We will be buying more vehicles from Strickland.

Hunter

"My experience"

I have used Strickland Chevrolet for a year after being sent there by a friend who was happy with them. Most of my contact has beeb with Andrea in the rental service. When you rent a car it is ready to step into immediately and the paper work is done in advance so that the entire process has me driving out in 5 minutes.

Andrea Keyes

Crgarner
5/28/2015

"Maintenance and maintaining services"

Living right down the road from this dealership helps when it comes to maintaining my car. I have a 2013 camaro and it is a nice car, which I purchased from Strickland used cars. I have taken my car to Jon on a number of occasions for oil changes, inspection, advice, and other questions and concerns in regards to my car. He has always been the "go to" guy in my phone for services on my car and I typically request to speak with him when calling the service department. The service I get on my car makes me not want to purchase a car from any other dealership. Even once my car is no longer covered by warranty I will talk with Jon about options and advice.

RAR10633

"First Time Buyer"

I bought a used vehicle, which I searched and did some research. I found the one I wanted at Strickland Chevrolet. Terry Scott was very helpful, he answered all my questions. The only thing I did not like was that I was not given copies of the contract and papers I signed, I did ask the Finance company, but have not received anything to date. Overall, this dealership made my buying experience very brief and good. I was kind of nervous about the whole thing, since I had never bought a vehicle on my own.

1 - 10 of 1,042 results