Strickland Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Strickland Chevrolet
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, soccer programs and also the sole sponsor of the Challenger Program for Pearland Little League, high school girls sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. Our many scouting activities include sponsorship of the Sam Houston Area Council Scout Fair, the largest in the country, with an attendance of approximately 90,000 people. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Bought a 2014 Silverado"

Great truck, great price. I showed up early on a holiday weekend and Carl was there, ready to help. It was a very easy car buying experience. I definitely recommend both Strickland and Carl.

"Fast processing and Very Assuring"

I was satisfied with the customer service that I received from Mr. Ward and the Strickland dealership. I will recommend my friends and family to shop for their next Chevrolet or any used vehicle at Strickland Chevrolet.

" ....."

Very fast and easy experience. Great group of people to work with. Best business manager experience ever. Very knowledgable and everyone was able to all of my questions.

Mr. Martinez

"Didn't plan on buying a new truck, but...."

We just stopped in to look at the new models, and found the truck I was looking for on the lot. He made us a deal I couldn't pass up. Chris A. was a pleasure to work with. He made purchasing our new truck a very smooth deal. He went above and beyond for us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Thanks!!!

Christopher Ausmus

"Fast and great deals"

It didn't take us long and the salesman worked out a great deal for me. The gentleman that helped us was very friendly and helpful.

Henry L

"Dream Truck"

Samuel did a great job. He did not ignore me because I am young. I even got to meet the owner. All in all I recommend young or old.

Samuel cortez

"Purchase Vehicle"

Carl and Ryan were very curtious . We were very pleased with their service. They worked with me on the price so that I could afford the vehicle I wanted.

"I Love my equinox"

I came in looking to replace my GMC sierra with something more economical this is where I met Manuel. This young man dedicated his time and efforts to help me find the vehicle for my wife and I and oh he did. He explained the fuel saving, I got my payments just where I wanted to be, maybe even a bit lower. The people there work theit best to satisfy your needs and wants.

Manuel Evangelista

"Great car buying experience!!"

This was a great buying experience for me! I don't really know much about trucks, but Ryan was able to explain everything to me and my husband. From the minute we got there, to the financing, and until we drove off the lot, the entire team was very friendly. We bought a Chevy a year ago at another dealer and we wont ever go back. Strickland is the only place for us! Thanks to Todd and his great team for making us feel like family!

"customer"

He gave great customer service. I found a car I loved.he didn't stop helping us and he gave us many options. We were grateful.

Eddie Wright