Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St,
Pearland, Texas 77581
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

1,541 Dealership Reviews
Leonard3
8/30/2015

"Great Experience"

Andre not only worked with me but he was very upfront and honest. In the sales business its great to see someone with his commitment and integrity. I will definitely be telling my friends where to look for new and used cars!

de la cruz

"new suv "

Tha ke Brenda I was able to get a gmc Denali Yukon at an amazing price. She was a pleasure to work with and never pressured me to buy which I really liked. I will be referring my friends and family to her

Whitney

"Awesome service!!!!"

I recently purchased a Mercedes C250 from Strickland Chevrolet. It started out as emails and phone conversations with David. He was very helpful and detailed with all of the information he provided. My husband and I drove almost 7 hours with intentions of finding a car that weekend. David blew us away and we had a new car within a few hours! I'm looking forward to working with him again in the near future.

jose.farinacci
8/29/2015

"Awesome Servie, great Deal"

I purchased a used 2014 Chevy Silverado this past Wednesday. David Zach was my sales person. I will say that this was the smoothest easies vehicle purchase I have ever done. David answered all my questions and was extremely attentive. Anywone wanting to purchase a vehicle, go to this dealer and ask for David.

dcm
8/29/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I came in the dealership with questions about the difference between different trim lines of Colorado's. JC and Abraham answered all my questions, and made the experience great.

JC

Smattes1

"Body Shop Repair"

The repairs to my 2013Toyota RAV4 were excellent and the work was done when promised. Julian was very helpful. I am very pleased with the work that was done.

Loyhiggins62

"Quick and Easy "

I live out of town and decided to stop by during my wait. I bought my car at a far lower price then I had seen anywhere else and the service was excellent!

David Ralls

Klippman
8/28/2015

"Review of my car purchase "

We were very satisfied with the help Chris gave us. He got us in and out with the vehicle we wanted in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Chris at Strickland to all my friends and family.

Alvarado08

"Howard Mena"

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Mr. Howard Mena and he has been the best and more patient sales rep a person can ask for. As you know purchasing a new vehicle can be a challenge but Mr. Mena made the process very easy and smooth! Thank you Strickland but most of all THANK YOU MR. MENA. ??

Forrest Peterman

"Good Sale"

The salesman, Terry Scott, exhibited excellent salesman ship. He also showed his repectfulness and his pride in his job. i Can see myself sending more people to him.

1 - 10 of 1,541 results