Strickland Chevrolet

Andre Ward Sr

July 28, 2016

"great people"

- Bengalsfan

Wasn't able to buy anything due to stuff on my end, but they were great to deal with. I would recommend this dealer to anyone! Easy to talk to and always treated with respect

July 27, 2016

"Exceptional service"

- Ski14

Very much appreciate the exceptional and professional service provided by Frank Tausch. Frank kept me well informed during my vehicle repairs, he made the repair procces very easy for me! Also appreciate the assistance from Frank in helping get my rental car reserved. Melanie Sloan was also very helpful and courteous! Very well managed repair facility!!!

July 27, 2016

"Howard Mena awesome!!"

- Esaiadame711

Howard Mena helped me find a vehicle that I felt suited me and would fit my needs. He made the entire process very easy and very smooth he worked with me to get the prices as close to what I needed .

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $45560