Strickland Chevrolet

Terry Scott

Sales Representative

"Awesome Service!"

- Spearce

I've done business with Strickland for many years. I've known Brenda Sullivan many years as well. She's awesome and knows her business! Visit her today!

"Happy "

- love my car

I am a repeat buyer at Strickland. Very happy with my Chevy Cruz. Thank you Terry and staff. And a special thank you to Trevor for the great finance deal.

"Thank you Pablo!"

- joyce63

I had the pleasure of working with Strickland a few years back. They treated me fairly and everyone was very kind and professional so now that I was ready to purchase a new vehicle they were the first dealership I thought of. Then I met Pablo Tovar. He was such fun to work with and made my whole experience delightful. I would highly recommend you visit with Pablo as he is the "best"! I told him what I wanted and how much money I could spend. Pablo delivered like a champ and we were done, haha I had bought a new car! Thank you Pablo and Strickland Chevrolet, Joyce

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $38363