Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St,
Pearland, Texas 77581
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is your number one rated Chevy Dealer in Houston, TX. Located in beautiful Pearland, TX Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Strickland Chevrolet has a huge selection of New Chevrolet vehicles and over 100 certified and pre-owned vehicles to select from. Strickland Chevrolet has an award winning service department and body shop with factory certified technicians. Strickland Chevrolet is proud to serve the greater Houston, TX area including Friendswood, Alvin, Manvel, League City, and Clear Lake. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs, and the 1st Tee golf tournament, all which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

3,243 Dealership Reviews
ruby
9/30/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

Andre was a outstanding salesman,Good customer service. Spoke well on the vehicle I purchase at a great price doing the best time of the year.

notelias
9/29/2016

"Great service with a friendly staff!"

Stopped by to get some quotes and information on a Corvette and was greeted by Isaac. He went thoroughly through all of the available models to help me understand the different variations. He was very patient and informative when it came to everything! I'll definitely be coming back soon with Isaac to go ahead and get the vehicle that I want!

thainee83
9/29/2016

"Superb experience and quality "

Mr.Terry Scott was very professional and answered all of our questions,that's what you call good customer service and he's top of the line employee.

jc7393

"Great experience"

Garner has been by far the best salesman I've bought a car from. Outstanding customer service, and a great price on the exact vehicle I was looking for. This is the second car I've purchased from Strickland Chevrolet and I will surely come back for the third. Thank you Garner and Strickland Chevrolet for an awesome experience.

Chevy Girl
9/29/2016

"Great Experience - A new car for my new life!"

I grew up in Pearland, so the name Strickland isn't new to me. I have heard wonderful things and only recently was able to have my own great experience to share. I found myself in a new stage of life, and with so many life changes, I also needed a new car, one that was safe, reliable and affordable. I went on a Saturday in the pouring rain to test drive the new 2017 Chevy Sonic and fell in love! Dy was so helpful and he didn't even mind going out in the rain to let me see several different models. I was almost sold on the Sonic, but wanted to take some time to think it over as I do with all big decisions. Everyone at Strickland was very supportive of this and continued to answer any questions I had. A few days later I was ready and very excited to make the purchase! When I arrived, Dy had my new car ready to go for me and I couldn't wait to get in and see how it felt being mine! Tiana was great in helping me understand all of the amazing features my new car has to offer. Trevor worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with my contract. I felt great purchasing with Strickland because Dy and everyone there really worked to get me exactly what I wanted and made the entire car buying experience fun and exciting. This was a big deal for me because I really wasn't looking forward to car shopping since having a bad experience elsewhere a few years ago. I definitely recommend going to Strickland when looking for your next car. Even though I know my new car will be around for quite awhile, when the time comes to trade in for something else, I will head straight to Strickland as a result of the great experience I had.

Strickland Chevrolet responded to this review

September 29, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate the feedback, and are thrilled that the time you spent at our dealership was a good one. It is customers like you that make Strickland Chevrolet the #1 dealer in Houston. Buying a new car can be extremely stressful, we are glad that our team was able to show you a different experience then your previous one. We hope to continue providing you with the kind of 5 star customer service that you deserve. Enjoy your brand new Sonic, and please drive safe!

Bmwgirl 71

"My Angel "

I guess it's fair to say I'm a BMW girl , I decided to look for 428i and my girlfriend suggested contacting Andre and to my surprise he had my Angel at the dealership and I became her owner the very next day !!! Andre was very helpful , knowledge and made this an effortless purchase! I'm also a breast cancer survivor and I love the big pink ribbon on the window at the dealership! That also sealed the deal , lol.

NRS10

"Great Experience"

I brought my 2015 Tahoe into the service department and had a great experience. Eric communicated with my husband and I throughout the entire repair process... he took care of us! I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Mr. Schwartz

"Terrific experience "

Richard at Strickland's body shop was great. My body repairs came out great and I couldn't be more happy. My family has been using Strickland for years and they always treat us right and do a great job.

m12846t99
9/28/2016

"2016 Camaro"

I normally hate the process of looking for and buying a new vehicle, but that wasn't the case here. Dy, the salesman, actually made the purchase a pleasant experience. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, walked me through everything, and answered every question I had. I am not a tech savvy person at all, but Dy was very patient with me when showing me the features of my new car. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and I will be back the next time I am looking for a vehicle.

Sierra10
9/28/2016

"2010 GMC"

The guys helped me out to get a truck even though I came in for a different truck but it sold that morning. I drove from Louisiana and was unhappy but they turned it all around. I am happy with my truck and the price was great. Will refer everyone I know.!

1 - 10 of 3,243 results