Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St, Pearland, Texas 77581 Directions

3,948 Reviews of Strickland Chevrolet

April 29, 2017

"Very easy to deal with."

- Robo

They were very helpful in preparing the quote, taking into account my offers. Pablo was easy to work with and answered all my questions. The car was very clean and filled with gas. A good experience, and I usually hate dealing with car salesmen.

Pablo Tovar
Other Employees : Blake, who went over all the features of the car in great detail
April 06, 2017

"Repairs"

- Supersonic2

The Service Department was outstanding in seeing that the repairs was done completely and as promise. Eric Sullivan and the entire Department kept me up today on the status my vehicle.

John Paterson
Eric Sullivan
Joey Tuffly
April 05, 2017

"Ted's new truck"

- THEODORE MESSLEIN

I have purchased 6 trucks from Chuck.He knows what I like so I am in and out in less that two hours.He always has a great selection so I always get what I what.

Chuck Prosch

"Excellent"

- Summertime

Everyone was very friendly from the time I walked through the door until the moment I left. I would definitely recommend everyone to work with Garner. He was an excellent sales person.

Garner Anderson
Tiana Covington
April 04, 2017

"Amazing Service!! Dy did an amazing job👍👍"

- Michael Anthony Coffman

I have been to several dealerships where I was very unsatisfied for multiple reasons, but I was very impressed with the service at Strickland. My sales guys name is dy and I would recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle. Two 👍👍 up. Thanks Guys!!

Dy Chhoeun
Chris Barroso
Richard Lyon

"Experience"

- J0nathan

Thanks to Dy Chhoeun for helping us pick a vehicle that was within our budget. He went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied with everything. Wouldn't have went anywhere else. Def recommend this place and of course the salesman that he'll. One of the fastest process I've ever dealt with. I will be back if I decide to buy another vehicle. Thanks for the awesome service Dy and Strickland

Dy Chhoeun
April 03, 2017

"Julie & Candy's Corvette"

- Hernandez_julie91

Our experience at Strickland Chevrolet was a dream come true. Everyone did their best to make sure we drove away with our new corvette. We would recommend our family and friends to make their next purchase at Strickland Chervrolet. Special thanks to Chuck, Johnny, and Bobby!

Chuck Prosch
John Paterson
Bobby Simmons
April 03, 2017

"buying a car"

- tgonzalez

This was the first time that I had a NO HASSELE experience at a dealer. My sales person Brenda Sullivan was AWESOME!!! The whole process from finding a car to finance was painless.:) everyone was GREAT!!!!

Brenda Sullivan
April 02, 2017

"Best experience I"ve had"

- steffi1021

I had an amazing experience at this dealership with Terry Scott, Johnny Martinez, and Tiana Covington. They were all very helpful and nice. Terry Scott was really nice and worked hard to get me approved to get my new car. I liked that when we got to the dealership and was about to go look at the cars that I was interested in. Terry Scott came up to us and greeted us and asked us what car we were looking at we told him and came back with the keys to the car. Once he told us that we were getting the car he kept us up to date on the whole process. Johnny Martinez he was really nice and quick with all the paper work. They both were very patient with my 2 year old son that was running all over the place while we were there. Tiana Covington she was really nice and went over everything about my car and how to work some stuff with this car like onstar and how to set up things for my auto start. They were all really nice and was a great experience I have ever had at a dealership. I would recommend going to Strickland Chevrolet if you are looking for a new/used car.

Tiana Covington
Terry Scott
April 01, 2017

"2013 f150"

- Lj2013

I was looking for a truck for about 2 years at a couple of dealer ships terry Scott gave me the best customer service out of all the dealers I went to

Terry Scott