Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St,
Pearland, Texas 77581
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

2,312 Dealership Reviews
jporter
2/11/2016

"excellent above great "

The service at Strickland is the best way above the normal. I enjoyed working with Strickland and it's service team. Definitely a customer for a long time. Thanks Eddie and Strickland

Marcoraju

"great customer service"

Was a very pleasant experience to do business with salesman and finance officer. They both speak Spanish for all those spanish speaking customers. I was very satisfied with my purchase.

Mossman
2/10/2016

"Awesome experience dealing with a car salesman! David Zach"

Appreciated the service and courtesy of the the salesman and finance officer! Blessed Experience! Highly recommend to anyone! Enjoyed the whole process at Strickland Chevrolet!

Bsmith
2/10/2016

"Shopping for a car was never easier! "

Terry Scott was so helpful! He went out of his way to make sure our needs were met, and that we were completely satisfied with our purchase.

Rodriguezpf

"trustworthy"

I sent my 17 year old to get an oil change in her car. I knew that John or any of the guys there would take good care of her and not start telling her she needs this or that done to the vehicle. Thanks John for taking care of my girl.

raquelcuriel96

"it was fantastic"

every thing was great. the service was fantastic. it was nice and easy. helped me right away he got me the truck i wanted not anything else. as to where at the other dealers they were pushing on cars i didnt even want. i would recommend this dealer to other people.

Schundra41

"Excellent SalesMan"

Hi this is Schundra, I just recently bought a car almost 2wks ago. This was the best experience ever. He was the most helpful Salesman ever. Especially since this was the 1st time I purchase a car for my daughter. He made sure everything fit my needs and expectation for my daughter 1st brand new car. So I would recommend him to anybody purchasing a new car.

Chevy22dan
2/10/2016

"Determined with persistence !!! 2 thumbs up!!!"

I was not expecting such great service because of my past history with other dealerships. But if anyone is looking for a used vehicle, they need to talk to Chris at the pre-owned building. He was respectful, highly professional, understanding, worked extremely hard and fast to get what I wanted. His performance is like a missile. Once it's locked on, he will take your sales/purchasing experience to a completely different level. Out freaking standing!!! There are not enough stars to give this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes GM one day. The experience was beyond great positive words. The issues with the vehicle were fixed in a swift and timely manor with no other flaws. CHRISTOPER in pre-owned at Strickland Chevrolet in Pearland. Go see him.

jecolson01

"Great Experience"

Henry was very patient, professional, and knowledgeable. He didn't push for me to purchase anything which is why really stayed and continue looking for a vehicle. Henry had me in the vehicle that I came to get at a great price and in and out in a timely manner.

"Garza Fam."

"Thanks Pablo and Ryan"

Gracias Pablo y Ryan por sus coordial attencion hacia nosotros la Fam. Garza. Estubimos muy agusto con todo el servicion y la atencion que recibimos mientras estubimos en la concesionaria para la negociacion de la Chevy Pick up 2011 Saludos Thanks Paul and Ryan for yours attentions to us Fam. Garza. We was very comfortable with all the service and attention received while we was in the dealership for the negotiation of the 2011 Chevy Pick up Regards

1 - 10 of 2,312 results