Strickland Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

patricia
3/01/2015

"Thank you strickland for my new car !!"

Hi I just want to said that I'm so happy with my new Tahoe 2015, Erika my sales person help me choose my new vehicle, she was so helpful.. she took the time to show me this beatifull suv.. Thanks I really recomend her, ask for her if you are trying to buy a car, she also speaks spanish..

Miguel
2/28/2015

"Great service, great price !!"

I had a great experience at Strickland chevrolet my salesman was Erica she help me find the right car for the right price she guide me through the process of buying my first car thank you Erika.

klovedavis

"Beyond Excellent"

Andre Ward is the main reason for my purchase I've known him for many many years. He's sold me two vehicles from a previous dealership and two vehicles from Strickland. He makes sure that the customer is happy. If there's nothing on the lot at that time he will search until he finds it. He's made my search for vehicles very easy and stress free. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my family.

Dre Sr

"Great Customer Service"

Come to look at some trucks but not ready to buy but will be back to see Andre he and the staff did well great job

LouD
2/27/2015

"Excellent"

The sales rep was very friendly and helpful. He made searching for a car easy and not time consuming. The service was in and out without any hassle.

Donna
2/27/2015

"Henry is the BEST!"

Henry is the main reason for my purchase at Strickland! He's friendly, responsive and cares that the customer is happy at the end of the day. He made sure I was in and out of there as quickly as possible, and that is important when you have a tight schedule. The only negative I have is that the dealership would not replace a key remote for the used GMC 2500. I felt that when you spend $40K on a used vehicle, they should be more than happy to provide you with a remote that surely costs the dealership well under $100. The service department has been great and James in financing was awesome! Henry will be the reason I might refer. I'll be looking to him for any future purchases!

James in financing

hperales
2/26/2015

"Good Experience"

Diana, our sales rep., was very helpful and knowledgeable. I really felt like she new what we wanted and went above and beyond her duty to make sure we were happy with our purchase. I would definitely recommend Diana to our family and friends to purchase a car from. Very trustworthy!!

ns2bs3
2/24/2015

"Stress Free"

My husband purchased a vehicle from Strickland last year and had a great experience with the dealership and salesman Chris A. This had a major impact on my decision to return to Strickland for my vehicle purchase. I called Chris Ausmus and I received the same superior service my husband received. Thanks Chris for being so helpful. I will definitely refer my family and friends. I have already started handing out CARDS!! NS

cynthia08
2/23/2015

"Just what I wanted!"

This was my first time buying a vehicle, and Jonathan Martinez really helped me in every way! He knew exactly what I wanted, and he got it! He made my experience easy and was very knowledgeable about everything I needed to know. Thank you Jonathan! I truly recommend Strickland Chevrolet Pearland.

Armando
2/23/2015

"Outstanding Service"

The employees at the dealership worked harder than any other dealership I've worked with. Henry and Samuel went out of their way to put my family in the vehicle we really wanted and kept it in our price range. Johnny was very informative during the financial portion of the transaction. All employees stayed after business hours to complete the sale and put us in the vehicle that night. They were also very understanding and patient with our 8 month old son. Would recommend and return for future business. They even answered my wife's billion questions.

Johnny Martinez, Samuel Cortez