Strickland Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school girls sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I have purchased vehicles from many dealerships, but I must say this was the best. David Zach and his team went well above and beyond to make sure my purchase was as easy and smooth as possible. Will recommend to all my friends and family!

"BEST SALESMAN AND CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

I had my financing in place and simply needed to find the exact vehicle I wanted. I went in to see Ryan Rivera and he went above and beyond in showing me a couple vehicles and helped me make up my mind as to which vehicle to buy. I was unsure on which Impala to go with and he helped me realize the demo they had was the best deal. The price didnt come down as much as I thought, however, with the amazing service and wonderful experience Ryan provided me it was well worth the price I paid! I Absolutely Love my new car and am SO Thankful I dealt with Ryan! I have already told several friends about my amazing deal and to ONLY go see Ryan Rivera at Strickland Chevrolet!

"BEST SALESMAN AND CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

"Great experience"

I have bought three cars from strickland Chevrolet, that should say it all. David Zach has sold all three cars to us and the experience was painless everytime. We even recommended my parents to David and they had the same experience. We are a customer for life.

"Beyond Satisfied! Great Sales Team! "

Since the moment we step foot in the Dealership, Glenn and Chris were the most informative and helpful sales person i have ever deal with. Beyond Satisfied with our purchase and the service. They were easy to talk too, easy to work with, they have a lot of patience and they made sure we drove off the with vehicle we wanted, again beyond satisfied. Thank you for wonderful service!

"FIRST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!"

David personality is exceptional, he went ABOVE & BEYOND to make this experience worth it. If you're looking for a car salesman who actually care David Zach is your go to guy. Don't believe me ? Head down there to see him for yourself, I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Thanks DAVID Z. ??????

"best sealership out there"

Thanks glenn coleman for really helping out with getting me a new car. Ill be recommending you to other potential clients...thanks once again for your help

"it was greart"

They are are really friendly ppl an not judgement ppl I would really recommend ppl to go there it was the best car lot I been to senile I moved here from indiana

"Amazing! Better than I dreamed! "

I called Anne Friday evening and filled out an application online. Five first thing Saturday morning not only was I approved but Anne had a vehicle that was a perfect fit for me! It is White Diamonds! Pearls! Classy & naturally beautiful! Cream color leather! I love it! Thank you so much!

"Fantastic service!"

My entire experience with this dealership has been over all extremely positive, particularly due to the salesmen, Glenn. He was very friendly, professional and informative. I was quite pleased.

Reviews of Carl Melitos