Strickland Chevrolet

Tiana Covington

Product Specialist

"Very Positive"

- Andrea Longoria

Mr. Richard Schmidt attended us very well. He was professional and knowledgeable. Most importantly he was prompt. We chose Strickland Chevrolet randomly and because of its proximity to us. It was the right choice.

" Great service !!!"

- Fatcat

Dear Pablo and Dee, Appreciate you ! You made our vehicle buying experience very easy and pleasant Thanks for the wonderful service, see you soon. Sincerely, The Rhodes Family

"Excellent Service!"

- Lynann L Cunningham

If you are looking for excellent service for your vehicle, Please go to Strickland Chevrolet. I'm not from Pearland I live 26 miles from there. These people were strangers to me. Let me tell you they went above and beyond to help me with my car. I didn't get this kind of service from the company that maintains my vehicles. Which makes me think about that also. Eric was so kind and helpful. Very welcoming right from the start. My kind of people person for sure. I'll never be able to Thank him enough for the service he gave us.

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $38363