Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St,
Pearland, Texas 77581
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

1,230 Dealership Reviews
happycustomer2015
7/06/2015

"Great car buying experience"

We found the 2014 Chevy Tahoe online through Cars.com We used the online email to send message to the dealership with questions. An automated email came back right away and a salesman, Terry Scott, emailed, quickly too. Within the hour, Terry phoned. He was professional, friendly, accommodating and helpful. We would definitely recommend the dealership and Terry Scott. We chose the Chevy Tahoe because it was Chevrolet Certified pre-owned, an important factor for us.

lori

"Wonderful Experience"

Chuck was wonderful with helping purchase my new car. This is my second purchase from Strickland Finance department was wonderful to work, very friendly and professional

Stevo01
7/04/2015

"Simply professional and excellent!"

I was greeted by Pablo Tovar with a great attitude and very professional. I received everything I asked for with great enthusiasm and courtesy. Delearship was very clean and organized. Keep up the great work!

CDRIGSBY

"Great customer service"

Mrs. Andrea Keys, is an outstanding employee for Strickland Chevrolet. She is very professional and kind every time I come into her office for a rental vehicle. Mrs. Keys, accommodates me with the same type of vehicle every time I bring my vehicle in for service. Andrea makes the rental process smooth and speedy without having me wait like most places. Because of the customer service treatment that I receive from Mrs. Keys every time I am there, I will continue to come back and refer friends and family to Strickland Chevrolet!

smayo415
7/03/2015

"Awesome Experience "

From the moment you arrive on the dealership everything was perfect. The process was seamless and quick. I recommend everyone to check out Strickland. Be sure to ask for Chris Ausmus, he works miracles.

SaraiM31

"Awesome & quick!"

Mr. Mena, did an awesome job. He attended to our needs as we asked and help with what we really wanted. It was quick compared to other experiences I've been through. Excellent customer service and courteous too! Would definitely come back and recommend!

John 2420
7/02/2015

"Great experience. David Zach "

Had a great buying experience. It was very quick. My salesman , David Zach was very helpful. I live out of town. He quickly answered all my emails ad's had everything set up by the time I arrived. The used car I purchased was actually listed. I would buy from them again.

erlindashen

"Great Customer Service!"

Mr. Pham did a great job helping us find a car we liked and for such a great price! We will definitely come back if we need to buy another car!

chevy 2

"Proffesional friendly service"

Had the truck I called about ready when I got there. I feel I received a good deal on a great truck. After visiting several dealerships recently, Strickland was different and right away just felt right.

dottie1940
7/01/2015

"Fabulous Service From Salesman!"

My salesman was terriffic! He helped in all ways to make sure I knew what I was buying, and that I was and would be happy with my purchase. He seemed to go the "extra mile" for me. He was very friendly and has made follow up calls to make sure everything was satisfactory. I would buy from him again, for sure!

Dani