Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St,
Pearland, Texas 77581
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Lizette
3/27/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I had giving up on looking for my dream car. Then I stopped by Strickland Chevrolet and they were so helpful and looked like they really wanted to help me. I had no credit, but that didn't stop them, they did everything that was in their hands to help me get my dream car. Now I own my dream car thanks to them! I am so thankful I just wished I would of came to them in the first place to avoid all those other dealerships!

aherrera
3/27/2015

"Brenda Sullivan was amazing and the process was so easy!"

Brenda Sullivan was my sales representative and she was amazing. I went in with full expectations of what I was looking for and she made my dream come true. I had been to several dealerships prior and my experience with her and the Strickland Chevrolet team by far exceeded and other place. I was in and out with my brand new car in about an hour and they worked with me on vehicle trade in. Would highly recommend Brenda at Strickland Chevrolet. Will never buy a new car anywhere else! Chrs Easterling was great as well!

Chris

"Amazingly Speedy"

My fiancé was in an accident that totaled our car, which he had previously purchased through Strickland. He was in the process of trying to trade it in when someone cut him off and totaled our car. The other dealer was giving us the run around about getting us into the car he has already signed papers on. We went to Strickland to get paper work for the insurance and Diana had us in our new truck in 2 days. She is amazing and worked fast and hard to get us what we needed in our time of need. I would DEFINATLEY recommend Diana and Strickland to every one I know.

kathykite

"Diana Orendorff"

I recently purchased a 2015 Colorado from Diana and Strickland. This was by far the easiest, stress free car buying experience that I have ever encountered- or have even heard of! Everyone was so friendly and helpful from start to finish. I am completely satisfied. I have received numerous compliments on my new truck and I will totally recommend Strickland and Diana to anyone shopping for a vehicle. Many thanks!

weezerkjw
3/26/2015

"The way car buying should be"

My wife and I were shopping for a vehicle to replace our Trailblazer. I contacted the dealership via their website inquiring about the Traverse. Chuck contacted me back right away and I scheduled to meet with him the following morning. My wife and I were also going to go to a Dodge dealer after looking at the Traverse selection available at the dealership. We were treated with such respect and kindness that we didn't make the drive to the Dodge dealer. We were given a very fair trade in on our Trailblazer and could not be happier with the deal we made. We love our new Traverse and I believe I will continue to purchase vehicles from this dealer. Chuck was a pleasure to deal with and has made a customer for life. Thanks Chuck and the team at Strickland Chevrolet!

quinnetta

"awesome"

Mr. Christopher was an excellent salesman, when I fist came in I didn't know what I wanted and left out with a crusie 2014 he was very understanding and patient with me and was very determined to satisfied my car needs and also understand that I needed a reliable car for my baby I couldn't just have him anything and he knew that. With that being said Mr Christopher was a wonderful and outstanding person just not a salesman. I would like in the future to work with him once again and refer him to all of my associates seeking cars.

lisa

"Lisa and Robert"

Our recent car purchase was a great experience. The sales person was very helpful,pleasant, and a good listener.I asked for certain things in a car and price, and i will be coming back, as I have before.

agentrandall

"Outstanding customer service!"

I took my corvette in for my first oil change and routine maintenance. Paul Schaffner was helping me out. He told me I had a Chevrolet recall on my car as well. He quickly set me up with a rental vehicle because they would need to keep my vette overnight. When entering my info, Paul uncovered a slight error in the recording of my warranty. Rather than pushing me off, Paul worked with me to resolve the issue. In fact, Paul even personally reached out to me by text to let me know my when issue had been fixed. It was not Paul's fault that there was an error, but he took the personal responsibility to help me get it fixed! That is going above and beyond in my opinion. Thank you Paul!

Annette
3/25/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Christopher Ausmus was courteous and professional. I was feeling a little overwhelmed in making a decision and Christopher was patient with me. Chris Easterling made every effort to meet my budget. These guys were great to do business with.

The Baileys
3/25/2015

"2015 Suburban Purchase"

My husband and I won a new 2015 Equinox from a Pearland Little League Baseball Raffle! We were able to trade it in and upgrade to the 2015 Suburban! Everyone that we spoke to at Strickland was extremely friendly, and focused on getting us in the vehicle we wanted, and MOST IMPORTANTLY at a reasonable price. We called a few days later concerned we had an oil leak somewhere and they immediately invited us to come in to check it out (no questions asked), and if necessary put us in a loaner until the issue is resolved. We have been pleased with the exceptional customer service provided to us (which is unfortunately rare these days)! We will definitely refer others to Strickland! #Stricklandfan

James Powers, Eric Silva