Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway St,
Pearland, Texas 77581
Strickland Chevrolet Info
About Strickland Chevrolet

Strickland Chevrolet is committed to providing you with the best service, selection, and savings when you're ready to purchase a new or used vehicle or truck. Because we want you to feel good about the deal you're making, we give you the respect you deserve as well as all the best incentives and lowest interest rates. Part of that great deal is also our GM Certified Vehicles that offer special rates and prices. Just as important is Strickland Chevrolet's commitment to the community in which we live and work, especially concerning youth events and activities. We sponsor dozens of area little league teams, Pearland Little League, high school sports programs and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which benefits youth and education. We'd like to share the neighborly feeling with you. So please stop by today at Strickland Chevrolet, for a deal you'll feel good about. Thanks for your interest,

About Strickland Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

2,700 Dealership Reviews
Cowboy Cadillac High Country
5/04/2016

"Service Department Top Notch"

Anytime I've had to take my new truck in for service at Strickland Chevrolet, with or without an appointment, I've always been met with the best customer service and made to feel like I'm right at home. Their team is very knowledgeable and professional. "Small town", personal feel, is why I choose to have all my car buying and car servicing needs at Strickland Chevrolet.

Scole01

"Terry Was Awesome"

Just want to start out saying that I really dislike car shopping. But Terry made that easy with the jeep purchase that we did. It was easy and painless. I would definitely recommend Terry to anyone who asks and anyone that is looking for a car.. He made buying a car fun and I did not feel pressured like I have in the past at other lots. If anyone is reading this GO SEE TERRY!!!!!!

Lala1981

"Silverado 1500"

This is a great place to shop for all needs for vehicles. From the sales reps, to financial, even the people who work hard in the back to prepare your car or trucks for purchase, I was pleased.

bdfkss2010
5/04/2016

"If you want to purchase a car visit Alex"

I purchased a used vehicle Ford F150 and Alex and Strickland have been awesome throughout this whole experience. Thank you all for everything. This is my second vehicle purchased at Strickland and I will continue to come back here for any future purchases.

KKP:)

"Awesome!"

I had a wonderful experience buying a new truck with Kyle's help. He was very knowledgable, friendly and made the whole experience easy for a first time buyer. Kyle even delivered my truck to me in San Antonio. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

kiss
5/03/2016

"most awesome car buying ever HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!"

Jonathan Martinez was so incredible - we went in late on Monday evening and he stayed to let me drive the car - i feel in love with my cadilac cts coupe - thenk you so much Jonathan-you are very kind and patient - i love my car -

mbonner

"In and OUt"

We were looking to trade our mid-size SUV in for something larger. After finding a pre-owned vehicle online, my husband contacted the employee at Strickland that we have used to purchase a vehicle before. He was quick to respond, worked with us on the price, and made the entire process seamless. We were in and out of there quickly and it was an easy transaction (very important when you have two 4-year olds with you!) This is our 3rd vehicle we have purchased from this dealership and will definitely continue to do so in the future!

bkieth
5/03/2016

"very quick, fair experience"

We actually enjoyed our experience which has not always been my experience. I did my homework and was shocked with their offer. I accepted it and was out in less than 2 hours. Happy Happy Happy

Candace Miller

"Above and beyond!"

Jonathan went above and beyond getting me a great deal on my new 2016 Cruz. I don't think I could have gotten a car without his incredible help.

Kodiecloud

"First time buyer"

Another dealer referred me to Strickland and Brenda. She went above and beyond to get me in my first new car. I couldn't have asked for a better first time experience! Thank you!

1 - 10 of 2,700 results