Subaru 46

Denise Keating, Sales, Subaru 46

Denise Keating

4.4

March 11, 2017

"Iryna Obolonchyk - Sales"

- Subarufan4692

Iryna Obolonchyk was a pleasure and a joy to deal with. This was a difficult and tricky out of state purchase and from start to finish she was very thorough, knowledgeable, personable and was available when we needed any questions answered. We had very specific requests and she did her very best and succeeded in getting us the price we wanted along with making sure this used vehicle was in great condition. I would recommend Iryna to anyone looking for new or used Subaru's. Thank you for a wonderful experience! P.S - Thanks for the Rice Krispie treats :) Sincerely, Dylan & Ben

February 17, 2017

"Great Service!"

- Allie McColligan

The service I got done on my car at Subaru 46 was fast, and done well. My service adviser Maggie told me all the work that need to be done on my car before the work was done. I was a little confused with all that needed to be done so she introduced me to the manager, Ken Goss. He was able to explain in detail what needed to be done and why. I was very very pleased with the service and time that the staff at Subaru 46 took with me during their busy day. I would come back and recommend this company to friends.

February 17, 2017

"Excellent Personalized Service"

- sweetseet

The service department is excellent. This is my first Subaru. I had questions with the traction light coming on and Maggie in service explained everything to me. She was very thorough and even had a tech test drove with me where he knew there was some snow so he could show me what he was explaining. A great experience and really put my mind at ease. I wouldn't think of taking my car any where else.

New 2016 Subaru Legacy