Subaru 46

4.4

June 23, 2017

"Professional & Low Key"

- canon53

I was pleasantly surprised by the overall experience. My sales person, Zak, was friendly and when I told him what I was looking for, he didn't try to 'upgrade' my selections. Their inventory was large enough to satisfy my purchase immediately. On a recent trip home from Vermont, I reached "40 mpg". Needless to say, I am very happy with my Legacy.

Zak Elborj

June 22, 2017

"I don't like buying cars. "

- King

Zak was such a friendly easy going salesman it made my experience easy to deal with. Even the Manger Nicolette was pleasant n professional.. I went back to pick up my plates and Zak installed them for me in no time at all. Very nice dealership Very Nice Experience.. L King.

Zak Elborj

May 17, 2017

"worst experience buying a car in my life!"

- Dr. Disgruntled.

I would NOT recommend this dealership to my enemies. They lied to me about detailing the car and didn't even check/top the fluids. They have given me a total runaround about sending my title which I still haven't received after nearly two months. I finally had to file a complaint with the state. GO ANYWHERE BUT SUBARU 46!!I would give them "0 stars" overall but the system doesn't allow that.

none of the above