Subaru 46

4.4

January 16, 2017

"Looking for a new car"

- Jeanet77

Joe Whitemen is the sales person who helped me. He was very helpful and knowledgeable I will be back to purchase a car from him.

January 07, 2017

"Good buying experience"

- jrp123

Joe was knowledgeable, genuine, and personable. He took us on two test drives in different models and thoroughly explained their differences. We did not feel pressured by him, which is a big assent since I've been pressured by other car sales persons in the past and never liked it. He even let us take a lunch break without pursuing us to commit. I really appreciated that. He patiently answered our many questions and explored different pricing options with us. The model I initially chose was bought by another customer but I decided to purchase a different model from the dealership because Joe represented it ably and professionally.

January 04, 2017

"Recent purchase of 2017 Outback"

- John B

I recently purchased a new Outback from salesperson Zak Elborj. I was treated in a very courteous and professional manner by Zak, and I never felt I was being rushed into making a decision for the sake of a quick sale. Zak answered all my questions about the Outback and further explained the features of the car while we conducted our test drive. This was truly a pleasant sales experience. This was our third purchase of a Subaru in the past 4 years and it has always been a positive experience. Thank you!

New 2016 Subaru Legacy