Subaru 46

Victor Desousa

Caitlin Martin, Sales, Subaru 46

Caitlin Martin

August 21, 2017

"I'd Buy From Here Again"

- RefAdmin

We went to Subaru 46 in the hopes of getting a good deal on both a new Outback and a used car for my daughter. We explained to the saleperson (Zak) what we were trying to accomplish. We test drove several used cars and settled on a used car. We also did our usual test driving of the 2017 Outback. Once we made the decision to buy, Zak was able to work a deal that we were comfortable. Subaru 46 was able to give me a great price for my trade against the used car while coming down to a good price on it, keeping our out of pocket $$ where we needed it. They also worked a great price for the new car and option packages. When we picked up the used car, it was detailed to look almost new. The new Outback was, as expected, pristine. Everyone at Subaru 46 was friendly and very helpful. Going forward, should we be in the market for another Subaru, Subaru 46 will be our first stop.

Zak Elborj

August 15, 2017

"Forrester 2018 purchase"

- subaruReview

My wife and I very much appreciated working with Irina Obolonchyk. She gets the highest. marks - top notch. She was not pushy, was patient, knowledgeable, and professional. I would definitely want to work with her again on our next purchase. She gets 5 stars.

Irina Obolonchyk

August 12, 2017

"Low Key Sales"

- John

Diane Kolias was low key, no sales pitch, you decide which was refreshing. My fiance and I bought two cars that day. One Imprezza for her son - on yhe down side we did not know that the right front bumper wasn't attached due to a minior accudent. She didn't get such a goid deal - but really wanted the awd for her son. I wasn't planning on buying a Subaru that day but the manager showed us an Outback and we got a goid deal on that one - Carfax showed an accident so we wete aware of that which lowered the price within my budget. Overall I would still reccomend Diane if you want a no pressure experience, which I appreciated.

Diane Kolias