Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

KMc
7/21/2015

"Excellent service"

I purchased my car a few months ago. The service was excellent. Everyone was extremely helpful, explaining everything to me. The employees are Subaru 46 really care about customer satisfaction.

nissan1
7/11/2015

"IF THERE WERE NEGATIVE STARS, THAT WOULD BE MY RATING!"

I actually took my personal time on a Saturday to write about my experience, so no one ever has to deal with the same garbage I did. Purchased a used car "as is" for a good price. Happy camper until my sunroof got stuck and was completely open. Showed up at the dealership the next morning to wait an hour, only to hear that they removed the visor under the sunroof and assured me that the visor was jamming the sunroof, hence the problem. Load of crap. The next day, my sunroof got stuck wide open again. I called my sales person, who told me to call the manager at the dealership. I spoke to the manager, explaining my situation: it was raining and was supposed to continue to rain for the next several days, everywhere I went I had to put a tarp over my car to cover my sunroof, my seats were beginning to get wet from the leakage that the tarp wasn't able to keep out, and that overall I was extremely unhappy that even though I purchased an "as is car", it was less then two weeks from my purchase date and wasn't in drivable condition. The response I got from the manager? That they are not a "fix it shop", that their time and money wasn't worth fixing my used car that was inexpensive for them to sell, and if I was that unhappy with the open sunroof to take it up with a lawyer. So much for having the integrity to stand behind the product you sell and caring beyond the selling exchange, about the customer. Never EVER again. Please be sure to find a reputable place to purchase a car from that will care about you and your car, beyond just making their sale. I can assure you, this is CERTAINLY not that place.

mray1115
6/19/2015

"POOR Customer Service, No call back"

I wanted to buy a new xv crosstrek. Went in to look around, everyone was friendly, no pressure. Came back a couple weeks later, spoke with the same dealor about some bad reviews we read online about oil consumption. Dealor helped with questions, defended Subaru had us speak with technicians to clarify. Came back to actually buy the crosstrek, dealor was busy.. manager had us speak with a different dealor, I was told I could leave $500 for them to locate a car. I was told I would receive a call. 2 days, no call - I called, spoke to dealor who had no idea on status said she would call back - no call. Called next day spoke with manager who said no luck, I changed my order a bit to help with search. 2 days, no call. Called back spoke with dealor, she still had no clue the status. I told her I needed a car and would like to get my deposit back she said she would call me back, no call. Called next day, she was unavailable, managers left for the day receptionist had to return my money, I told her if someone would have just called to follow up I would have changed my order or even bought a car on the lot, but have decided to look elsewhere due to the extreme lack of communication, dealor disrespect for eachother and NO phone call updates whatsoever. I called Morristown and newton Subaru and got an answer in a matter of minutes, it took Subaru 46 over a week to give me no answers. If the car is unavailable, tell the person, help make changes. Very Very disappointed. Waste of time, could have had a car a week ago. Victor was helpful, Caitlin not so much.

wolf29
6/13/2015

"Friendly no pressure dealership"

Was looking at purchasing a Subaru Outback and test drove a couple at Subaru 46 after meeting with the sales consultant Victor. Must say he made the test drive most enjoyable with his sense of humor. I had told him right up front I wasn't going to buy that day as I needed to do more research to make sure the Outback was the vehicle for me. His attitude didn't change once he knew I wasn't buying and he let us take the cars out on our own as well. We left where he just said to let him know if were interested in doing anything. After about a week, I didn't even hear from Victor which I liked because I expected a sales pressure call so it was refreshing not to get one. I ended deciding I would get the Outback but there was a dealer closer to our house so we went there. Long story short, the people there were more the typical salesman you expect and we never came to terms on a deal. I only went there due to proximity. We went back to Subaru 46 and met with Victor again. Took another test drive and long story short we came to terms on a deal. Victor was without a doubt the reason we came back because after the experience at the other dealer, which wasn't terrible but not great either, I was just going to scrap the whole idea of getting a new car. I wasn't in dire straits to get a new car. So very happy with the dealership, the look of the place, the people and most of all Victor. He's the main reason I ended buying an Outback and am glad I did. Great car overall.

ellen
6/12/2015

"SUBARU review"

We were looking for a new SUV and after looking at 3 other brands decided the Subaru would best suit our needs. Our salesman though new was very knowledgeable and pleasant. He didn't hesitate to get the answers to our questions from other staff if he wasn't sure.

Julius Saltos

malandrinoj
6/11/2015

"Incredible Salesman"

Victor is an awesome salesman who is very accommodating and knowledgeable. He has a great personality and attitude. I will be returning to Victor for a long time.

Slf
6/01/2015

"New Car looking"

Very pleasant personnel. Knowledgeable and willing to work with customer. Not pushy offered alternatives. My sales rep was new but able to hone in on my needs in picking the right vehicle.

Mike
5/29/2015

"Excellent dealership"

After my car broke down, I was looking into leasing a BRZ. I went to Subaru 46 and they got the car delivered within 1 week. The whole process went very smooth and all of the staff were aweseome. Big shout out to Victor Desousa, who was very kind and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!

Jeanne D.
5/22/2015

"SUPERIOR Dela;er & Staff"

Recently leased a 2015 Subaru Outback from this dealership. Had nothing but a good experience. Dealt with salesman Michael Roman and also Joe Reynolds. Had begun contact with Joe, however, he was off the day of the lease signing and Michael Roman stepped in to assist in the process. Both of these gentlemen were extremely helpful and easy to deal with. I would most highly recommend this dealership.

Joe Reynolds, Michael Roman

MP22
5/11/2015

"Hassle free, worry free experience! "

Love the place, every member of the staff were awesome specially my salesman, Joe Reynolds,not pushy at all, very friendly and understanding of my needs!

Reviews of Victor Desousa