Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

celleluk
7/26/2016

"A Great Car Dealership for Women."

I bought (with the help of my family $$$) a 2010Toyota, Yaris. On several very hot July days in person and which included several phone conversations with family. We were so very pleased with our salesperson by name of Denise Keating. She showed enormous patience, knowledge, flexibility and class. Besides having a very enjoyable personality of her own. I would have no hesitation in recommending Denise and Subaru 46W. in Hackettstown to anyone. However, more importantly to my women friends' (thank you Denise). Mary M.

July 27, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Denise was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

patrickj
7/23/2016

"Very professional"

I just bought a 2017 Outback with the very capable help of sales rep Iryna Obolonchyk. Beyond helping me navigate through all of the paperwork, which went seamlessly, I was most impressed by Iryna's post-sale determination to make sure that before I drove that car off the lot that I had a thorough working understanding of all of this car's new Eyesight functions: Brake Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control etc etc etc. To say it plainly, she was enormously helpful.

Iryna Obolonchyk

July 25, 2016

We appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are impressed with the service Iryna offer here at Subaru 46. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Michael Vex
7/15/2016

"Awesome"

My wife found the crosstrek online and had to have it. I have had many new and used cars and this was by far the easiest purchase ever.No pressure and very helpful. Iryna has called many times to see if we are happy and we are.

Iryna Obolonchyk

July 18, 2016

Michael, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to Subaru 46. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Mica
7/08/2016

"Subaru 46 (NJ)"

I was please to by my 3rd Subaru at this dealership. Caitlin Martin is an excellent sales rep, knowledgeable and accommodating.... she even helped me import my phone contacts for the Bluetooth phone connection etc... Go see Caitlin... Overall the experience was good... but Caitlin made it so more than anything else. Glad to recommend this dealership... wholeheartedly.

July 12, 2016

Mica, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your sales experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

buyingamazda
6/29/2016

"Can't understand...."

My wife totaled her Mazda 3 s last weekend. She likes torque and horsepower. This was her 3rd Mazda 3 in the last 8 years. She decided it was time to take a look at other models to see what else there was. Her search for a fast fun car lead her to the WRX. So off she goes to Subaru 46 to test drive a WRX. That's when the most unbelievably inconceivable thing happened. THEY WOULDN'T LET HER TEST DRIVE THE CAR. The salesperson said her manager won't allow test drives. Needless to say, she didn't buy a Subaru. Actually, she still has the $9,000 down payment and tomorrow there are only 2 days left in the month. I believe that Mazda will allow her to test drive any car she wants to drive.

jreed
6/25/2016

"Superb!"

We previously went to another Subaru dealership closer to home. We had an awful experience. So, we decided not to give up on Subaru, but to try another dealership. Our experience at Hackettstown Subaru 46 was outstanding! Caitlin was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. She suggested a myriad of car choices that suited our needs. She worked with us and the manager to create a sale that was the best we could hope for through mutual compromise. We are so pleased with the professionalism of this dealership. I would highly recommend Subaru 46 to everyone. We have confidence, you will be so pleased with your new Subaru and your car buying experience!

July 01, 2016

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit! Our team works hard to keep our customers coming back to Subaru 46 and it’s great to hear of your continued business. Caitlin is wholly devoted to the success of our guests’ experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have her on our team. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

NinaB
6/22/2016

"No Pressure"

Denise Keating was our salesperson. Very knowledgeable and personable. No high pressure tactics. Large selection and was able to test drive any car that we wanted.

July 01, 2016

Nina, I am happy to hear your time spent with Denise was pleasant. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Cleanzo
6/20/2016

"Quick and Painless buying experience"

By way of history with this dealership I have been getting my major service work done here on my previous Subaru for several years. They have always been reasonable and honest in their repairs and pricing. After bringing in my older Subaru with transmission issues, a new car was the outcome. I was already set on Subaru before going to this dealership. Being a first time buyer from Subaru 46 - I did not know what to expect. What I did get was fantastic service and a very quick car buying experience. Having bought Subaru from other dealerships in the past, I have spent nearly entire days going through the car buying, financing, and handover processes. All in I had less than 3 hours into the car buying experience. Half of that time was chatting with and getting to know the sales, service, and finance teams at Subaru 46 - what a great group of professionals! From the sales team (Caitlin was my salesperson) to the finance to service and even meeting the General Manager, my experience was nothing short of smooth and reasonable. The worked with me to put me in the car I wanted for a price that I could afford. Caitlin had all of the answers to my questions and clearly knows her car lines. This enabled me, an informed consumer, to provide my "must haves" and "do not needs" in a car which quickly narrowed down to several choices that fit the bill. In only a few minutes we were narrowed down to one car, on the lot, with everything I wanted in my new car. The price was established and a return appointment was made for the next day. I returned the next day to see that Subaru 46 had already prepared the car for me and it was sitting outside in the shade. The credit check and financing was done before I walked in the door and after a brief meeting with the Finance Officer I had comfortable payment terms with bumper-to-bumper extended coverage. The oil changes for life and waiving of the Subaru Care deductible (normally $100!/occurrence) really add value to purchasing the car and Subaru Care through Subaru 46 over any other Subaru dealer in the area. Being that the newer Subarus require synthetic oil the value of the free oil changes goes up further above conventional oil cars. Also - Subaru 46 does the whole oil change for free - not just provide oil and then charge you for labor and a filter. No fine print here Needless to say I had a great experience and will be returning to Subaru 46 when my wife is ready for her next Subaru as well!

July 01, 2016

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit, Cleanzo! Our team works hard to keep our customers coming back to Subaru 46 and it’s great to hear of your continued business. Caitlin is wholly devoted to the success of our guests’ experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have her on our team. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

campgirl26
6/18/2016

"Too little too late"

I had a poor experience at Ciocca Subaru, so I brought my car to Subaru 46. My car had dropped 4mpg in fuel economy after the spark plugs were replaced at Ciocca Subaru, for which those techs couldn't find a reason. A tech at Subaru 46 did notice a problem of the spark plug gaskets needing to be replaced with an excessive amount of oil on the spark plugs, and they did perform the check free of charge. I combined this service with a timing belt replacement and an oil change as my car has about 107,000 miles. Approximately $1,220 and 36 hours later, which was an acceptable amount of time for the work performed, I picked my car up from the dealer at just before 8pm on Friday night. Immediately after driving off the lot, I could hear something rattling under the hood, which was getting worse the longer I drove. After about 5 miles, I pulled into a nearby parking lot and looked under the hood and could see that the very front serpentine belt was shredding and hitting the plastic safety cover. I left the car there for the night and got a ride home. I called Subaru 46 first thing in the morning and the service adviser Mike Rizzolo seemed frustrated with me, offering no help or correction and telling me to use my own AAA to tow it back there myself. He didn't even say when they would have a chance to look at it or fix it. I got the car back to Subaru 46 myself with AAA and they did fix it right away, calling twice when they received it and again when it was done, saying both times that the technician was "very apologetic." However they offered nothing else for my time and frustration, and the fact that they gave me back an UNSAFE VEHICLE to drive. The whole problem could have been avoided with a test drive, which should be part of their procedure when performing services like a timing belt replacement. When I mentioned this to the service adviser, he said "The tech must not have driven it long enough." This was an outright lie, as I can see in the paperwork that the mileage in was the same as the mileage out. They need to improve their policies on the test/check process after service and they also need to train their service advisers in customer service. For the extra cost I pay for dealership service, I have the highest of expectations. I will not return to this dealership unless they make some attempt to correct the mistake.

Mike Rizzolo

chris0727
6/17/2016

"Excellent Service"

I had an excellent experience at Subaru 46. Salesperson Joe Reynolds met me and was extremely informative and supportive of my questions and decisions. His suggests were instrumental in my ultimate purchase of an Impreza Sport. I have been very happy with my purchase, and would recommend Subaru 46, and specifically Joe Reynolds when searching for a car.

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback and congratulations on your new Impreza Sport! At Subaru 46, we strive to answer every question and address every concern, and it’s encouraging to know Joe was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a Subaru that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you during your next service visit. Remember to find us on Facebook to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department 908-509-9000

Reviews of Caitlin Martin