Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

nissan1
6/30/2015

"Best Car Dealership Experience Yet!"

I walked into Subaru, with a specific car in mind. I had seen it on the website and knew if the test drive went well and the price was right, I wanted to purchase it that day. My sales person, Victor Desousa, was the antithesis of what I have known a car salesmen to be. He was patient, listened to what I wanted rather then telling me what I wanted, made the process simple and stress free, and was honest and enjoyable to chat with. He kept assuring me that he wanted to make sure I didn't feel stressed at any point and was actually excited about this rather then freaking out. I can't tell you how much that meant to me! I was also so surprised they let me test drive the car without Victor. Nicolette in the finance department did an excellent job with getting me a wonderful deal! There were a few odds and ends that needed to be tied up in terms of fixing, after I had purchased the car. Victor and his manager (Joseph Casella) made sure to fit me in for an appointment to take care of my car right away! I am thoroughly satisfied with my experience at this dealership and with all staff I was involved with and would recommend it to anyone; I would absolutely buy another car from them. Who knew that buying a car didn't have to be a miserable experience?! In need of a used or new car? Go to Subaru in Hackettstown- I know you won't be disappointed!

Nicolette

wolf29
6/13/2015

"Friendly no pressure dealership"

Was looking at purchasing a Subaru Outback and test drove a couple at Subaru 46 after meeting with the sales consultant Victor. Must say he made the test drive most enjoyable with his sense of humor. I had told him right up front I wasn't going to buy that day as I needed to do more research to make sure the Outback was the vehicle for me. His attitude didn't change once he knew I wasn't buying and he let us take the cars out on our own as well. We left where he just said to let him know if were interested in doing anything. After about a week, I didn't even hear from Victor which I liked because I expected a sales pressure call so it was refreshing not to get one. I ended deciding I would get the Outback but there was a dealer closer to our house so we went there. Long story short, the people there were more the typical salesman you expect and we never came to terms on a deal. I only went there due to proximity. We went back to Subaru 46 and met with Victor again. Took another test drive and long story short we came to terms on a deal. Victor was without a doubt the reason we came back because after the experience at the other dealer, which wasn't terrible but not great either, I was just going to scrap the whole idea of getting a new car. I wasn't in dire straits to get a new car. So very happy with the dealership, the look of the place, the people and most of all Victor. He's the main reason I ended buying an Outback and am glad I did. Great car overall.

ellen
6/12/2015

"SUBARU review"

We were looking for a new SUV and after looking at 3 other brands decided the Subaru would best suit our needs. Our salesman though new was very knowledgeable and pleasant. He didn't hesitate to get the answers to our questions from other staff if he wasn't sure.

Julius Saltos

malandrinoj
6/11/2015

"Incredible Salesman"

Victor is an awesome salesman who is very accommodating and knowledgeable. He has a great personality and attitude. I will be returning to Victor for a long time.

Slf
6/01/2015

"New Car looking"

Very pleasant personnel. Knowledgeable and willing to work with customer. Not pushy offered alternatives. My sales rep was new but able to hone in on my needs in picking the right vehicle.

Mike
5/29/2015

"Excellent dealership"

After my car broke down, I was looking into leasing a BRZ. I went to Subaru 46 and they got the car delivered within 1 week. The whole process went very smooth and all of the staff were aweseome. Big shout out to Victor Desousa, who was very kind and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!

Jeanne D.
5/22/2015

"SUPERIOR Dela;er & Staff"

Recently leased a 2015 Subaru Outback from this dealership. Had nothing but a good experience. Dealt with salesman Michael Roman and also Joe Reynolds. Had begun contact with Joe, however, he was off the day of the lease signing and Michael Roman stepped in to assist in the process. Both of these gentlemen were extremely helpful and easy to deal with. I would most highly recommend this dealership.

Joe Reynolds, Michael Roman

MP22
5/11/2015

"Hassle free, worry free experience! "

Love the place, every member of the staff were awesome specially my salesman, Joe Reynolds,not pushy at all, very friendly and understanding of my needs!

BigMike
5/08/2015

"Low Pressure, Very helpful and informative."

It was my first car and I was shopping with my dad and Michael Roman was very helpful and listened to what I wanted and what resources I had to spend. He provided a vehicle to test drive and put together some good numbers. I visited 4 other dealerships including one other Subaru dealership and Mike's numbers and the car were the best out there. I was not able to return immediately to the dealer and Mike was low pressure and told me when I finalize my decision to give him a call and he would take care of the rest. I picked up my car and love it. I expected a harder sell from Mike and appreciate his patience as my dad showed me many things about buying a car and what to look for, Mike was very patient and I think we both were happy with the deal. Love the new car.

Michael Roman

rickid
5/07/2015

"Rate the Salesman/Dealership"

My daughter and I had a good experience. However, our only draw back was the length of time it took to understand where we were from a credit stand point. We got no timely feedback only after we initiated phone calls. However, this was the only down fall. Joe Reynolds is a great salesman. No pressure, sound advice and his willingness to help meet our needs. He reviewed our options and listened to our concerns.

Joe Reynolds