Subaru 46

Makes: Subaru|Service Center

Subaru 46

Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Tuesday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Wednesday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Friday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

"Victor The Best"

Victor was a great salesperson. He ordered the car we wanted and listened to our need and gave us a great price and experience. I would buy another car from victor again.

"Not a fun experience - shop around"

I was in the market for a new Subaru and had hoped that I could work with this dealer since they are very close to my home. Unfortunately I had nothing but issues. The salesman was difficult to contact from the start and just seemed interested in getting a deposit out of me. Unfortunately I paid a deposit by check but ended up getting a much better deal at Multi Subaru in Union. It took me over a month of visiting, calling, emailing and filing complaints until I finally got my check. Another thing -- DO NOT pay their $400 "Window Etching fee" - this is a scam that is likely used to fund their "free" oil change program. If you do a simple search on the Internet, you'll see that etching really only costs 20 to 30 dollars. Any reputable dealer will remove the etching fee from your car purchase (Multi did so without hesitation). If you do feel you need to give them a deposit, use a credit card, where you can easily dispute the charge later if necessary. The are many fair, reputable Subaru dealers nearby - Union, Bethlehem and Flemington - all treated me fairly with no games. Please shop around - you can likely do better.

"Kaitie Clark"

"Just plain awesome"

I had such a wonderful experience purchasing my first New car. Victor was awesome and so was Katie! Victor Helped me get exactly what I wanted at a price that was right. Everything was clear cut and transparent and I didn't feel like I was being cheated in any way. In fact I really felt like they cared about me and what I was looking for and they did everything they possibly could to make me happy. And I am extremely happy with my purchase and with the service that was provided and also the services that come along with doing business at Subaru 46.

Katie Clark

"Awesome first experience at a dealer"

Victor was a great salesman! Definitely made my first dealership purchase painless and enjoyable. I had the pleasure of dealing with a few of the employees here, and every one of them was super friendly and helpful! Everything was done in a timely and professional manner and I felt comfortable the entire time! They got your back.. would 100% recommend this dealer!

Orlando

"Victor deserves 6 Stars"

Victor made things simple and avoided the stereotypical car salesman methodology. Being in sales myself it was refreshing to deal with a professional who put the needs of the customer ahead of his sales goals, the car buying experience was great. I will definitely recommend Victor and Subaru 46 to anyone who asks about the car.

"Great Salesman"

Segundo was helpful throughout the entire process of ordering our new Subaru. He kept us informed about the status of our order, and had all the paperwork prepared when we picked up our car. Even though the dealership was closing for the night, he still spent time showing us all the features of the car.

"Pleasant experience"

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Steve Providoshin. Steve was very knowledgeable and helpful with our purchase. He's was very pleasant to deal with and made our buying experience stress free.

"Go to STEVE PROVIDOSHIN- for the BEST DEAL!!!!"

When we walked in the dealership, we were greeted by Steve, extremely friendly guy and he knows his product!!! If there were something he wasn't sure of he made sure you had your answer in just a few minutes. It's very comfortable there, when you go for your FREE oil changes. They have an area for you to relax, with a fireplace and a tv to enjoy, have coffee and a snack... I highly recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a GREAT CAR, used or new, this is the place to go!!! Please ask for Steve, he will bend over backward to make sure your happy with your purchase!!! Believe me he's on top of his game!!!

Steve Providoshin

"Satisfying purchase!"

Subaru 46 had a large inventory and could provide us the exact vehicle that we were looking for. Working with Joshua Matis was a pleasure. He is enthusiastic and eager to help. Wish him all the best. Working with the finance team was easy since they're quite unlike the pushy type that we expect at a car dealership. However, we found the documentation fee to be on the higher side ($350.00/-). If you're in the market to buy a new Subaru, definitely check out this dealer and Josh.

Joshua Matis

"Very Accommodating"

I worked with the dealer to get the 2015 car I was interested in. Waited a month or so for the model year to come out and found that dealer priced the car fairly.

Reviews of Victor Desousa