Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

polancofamily
9/02/2015

"As usual, excellent experience"

This was the third used car we've purchased from this dealership (we lost one in an accident) and we don't plan on going to another so long as we're within a day's drive. Normally we work with Joe, who won us over with his respect for our low budget and his knowledge of the cars. The cars we've gotten have gone over and beyond our expectations, even when they were at the lowest end of the price spectrum. Our purchase today was with Caitlin, who seems an excellent addition to the Subaru 46 family. She walked my husband through what cars they had in our price range, and she was quick to grab a mechanic if we asked any questions she wasn't sure on. Respectful, friendly, and clearly passionate about what she's doing, we had no worries that we were being buttered up for an overly-expensive-for-its-condition car (an issue we've had at another Subaru dealership). She wasn't pushy at all! While we spent the most we have on a car yet, both my husband and I left the dealership happy and excited about our purchase. Thank you again, Subaru 46!

Maryco72
9/02/2015

"Why go elsewhere?"

Being a recently single woman now, and having my car at it's last rope I was really tense and frustrated , when I walked in Subaru 46, but had no choice. I needed a car. Victor greeted me immediately - lovely accent by the way - and immediately sensed how nervous I was. Before we even talked about what had brought me there he asked me to sit down, offered me a "fake cappuccino" as he puts it, and completely put my mind at ease, that we would take this walk together. He actually LISTENED (how refreshing) to what my concerns and needs were, and never pushed me towards something, instead he helped me along the entire time to make MY decision. I was totally surprised how the whole experience went. Would never expect it, based on stories and even my experience from the past. I am now a proud owner of a brand new Subaru Crosstrek. As I was driving away I was pinching myself, how much at ease I felt the whole time. Thank you so much Victor. I will recommend your dealership and specially you to all my friends., because really.....why go somewhere else?

Ladylaura
9/01/2015

"Best car buying experience hands down"

This was my second time buying a car from Victor. The first time I did it for my son on a used one, and I was so impressed with how he took care of us that I simply had to go back. This time, not only he remembered us - even my son's name- but he was extremely patient answering all of our questions. He showed tremendous respect for my teenage son, answering all the questions he had as well. I felt I was treated like family, and in the end I drove away in my beautiful crosstrek, with free oil changes for life. Subaru 46 and Victor specially have me as a customer for life. I will recommend them them always. This was hands down the best car buying experience ever.

newcar
8/31/2015

"Kind staff & great product"

I was worried about car sales people being too pushy, but that wasn't the case with Denise. She was kind and didn't pressure me into a quick buy. I'm very happy with my new car purchase, and love that oil changes are included for as long as I own the vehicle- other dealers didn't have the same offer.

Denise Keating

soul11
8/31/2015

"Subaru 46"

Everyone was very nice and very helpful. Caitlin was great and she answered all questions I had. I would recommend this dealership and will continue to use this dealership for future purchases.

ALF
8/30/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Denise Keating helped my husband and I buy our 1st new car together. She was very patient as we spent hours deciding on the right vehicle for our needs. Once we made our decision, everyone was very helpful and answered any questions we had.

Denise Keating

seafoam green guy
8/21/2015

"Things got bette over time........."

After some initial confusion on the part of the dealership, things went smoothly. Caitlin Martin was very friendly and helpful. We feel she did a very good job overall and would recommend her to friends and family.

john7612
8/20/2015

"Used Car Shopping"

Went to dealership looking for a good quality used car. My wife and I were shown only those vehicles in our price range by the salesman. We stumbled on to a vehicle that met our needs, test drove and subsequently purchased.

Joe Reynolds

3 strikes YOU'RE OUT
7/25/2015

"TERRIBLE"

I had bought my 2011 Forester here when it was Mt Olive Subaru. I guess it is under new ownership now. I had hoped for owner loyalty courtesy. That is not what I got. My first visit was early in my new car search and to get a trade-in amount. They 'low-balled' me at $15,000 (Kelly Blue Book said it's worth $17,000). A month later after some research and a True Car search of the new car I wanted, I went back to the dealership a second time. I was told since it was a month since I had been there, my car was now worth only $13,000!!! After more research, I found a guaranteed trade-in certificate on the Subaru website (by entering the VIN #): $17,425. Both True Car and Subaru list the participating dealers who agree to accept both of the certificates. I went back the THIRD time with both certificates. I said I am ready to buy a new Forester, either from 46 Subaru or some other dealer. I was told they would not accept the Subaru guaranteed trade-in and would only give me $15,000. THREE STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT! You are crazy to buy a car here. I walked in to another dealership with the True Car and Subaru trade-in certificates and both were honored without question or hassle.

KMc
7/21/2015

"Excellent service"

I purchased my car a few months ago. The service was excellent. Everyone was extremely helpful, explaining everything to me. The employees are Subaru 46 really care about customer satisfaction.

Reviews of Victor Desousa