Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

ddango
9/26/2016

"Best Experience Purchasing a New Car."

Subaru 46 is the first dealership I've done business with that I would highly recommend to all my family and friends. Iryna Obolonchyk was increbile. She was extremely knowledge, professional and personable. She made purchasing my new 2017 Subaru Forester so easily, pleasurable and fun!

Michael Ver Hoven
9/14/2016

"Great employees and relaxed atmosphere"

We bought a 2017 Outback and our experience was honest, professional and responsive. We didn't feel pressured or rushed. I would recommend to others!

September 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments, Michael!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as professional, honest, and responsive. We hope you enjoy your new Outback and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

karenmp
9/14/2016

"Great experience"

We went with my sister in law to buy a Subaru Forester and worked with Joe Reynolds. He was just unbelievably patient and thorough in explaining the car. He is a real asset to this dealership! Would go back to this dealership and use Joe without question.

September 15, 2016

We are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Joe was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Legacy Buyer
9/13/2016

"An easy shopping and buying experience!"

So this is my third Subaru (Legacy) lease - the previous two leases were from other dealers, but as no one from there ever contacted me about my contract being up, I thought I'd take my business elsewhere. I'm kind of a fussy guy and do all my model and pricing research and homework - so when I go to shop, I'm well informed and ready to go! From a Sales standpoint, my salesperson (Caitlin), was very pleasant and helpful. I was deciding between the 6-cylinder and 4-cylinder and she let me drive them both back-to-back several times. When I came down to my final decision and wanted to take the 4-cylinder out for a longer ride, there was no problem, and with each visit, Caitlin was helpful and prepared for me! From the pricing standpoint, I pretty much knew the ballpark for the monthly lease price, and Jack, the Sales Manager was quite courteous and easy to deal with. Obviously we had a difference in pricing, but after our initial negotiation, Jack called me back with what I thought was a fair offer price, which I accepted. The car was not available locally, since it was a new 2017, and was factory ordered. The car arrived sooner than expected and all paperwork was easily signed. I have nothing but nice things to say about the entire experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone. This dealership is further away than others in my area, but worth the ride.

September 14, 2016

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Jack was able to meet your needs. At Subaru 46, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

dalcielo12
9/07/2016

"Great Experience and great CrossTrek"

I wanted to trade my Sentra in for something AWD... Subaru's are supposed to be good choices, so I checked out Subaru 46. Iryna was the person I dealt with and she was awesome to work with. I love my new 2016 CrossTrek! Subaru 46 made a deal that meet my needs and I appreciate that. Highly recommend! Don

Julianne
9/06/2016

"Highly recommend"

Denise Keating presented herself as an excellent salesperson. She understood what the customer wanted, worked along with them, and made them feel comfortable. I highly recommend Hackettstown 46 Subaru and Denise Keating to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle.

September 08, 2016

Julianne, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Denise was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Joanna Wilk
9/06/2016

"Most pleasant car buying experience to date"

I walked in with intention to test drive a Subaru and get a feel of what I wanted. Denise's knowledge and no pressure demeanor made me feel very comfortable. She took her time to listen and understand my interests and needs. Denise explained everything in detail about my purchase, and made the purchasing process smooth and friendly. I was a proud owner of a brand new Subaru Crosstrek that night!. I highly recommend Denise and her team at Hackettstown for their professional and courteous service.

September 08, 2016

Joanna, Denise is pleased to learn that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us. We look forward to servicing your vehicle soon. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

OutbackFan
9/05/2016

"Great Place To Buy A Great Car"

Jack Tuminaro took care of us and was as helpful, friendly and professional as could be. Any questions we could come up with were handled expertly and terrificly efficiently. No pressure, no "run around" and minimal waiting. Everyone there was very helpful and really friendly. Just bought our second pre-owned Outback from them and they are definitely the best Subaru dealership anywhere around here. They really take care of you.

Jack Tuminaro

September 06, 2016

Cat L
8/15/2016

"Outstanding"

I was in need of a car fast and found one first day out car shopping. Couldn't be happier with my '17 Legacy. Iryna is awesome to work with, beyond my expectations including post sale support. Highly recommend!

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with Iryna and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

bfmac123
8/09/2016

"Expedient and friendly service"

Went in on a whim to look at Subarus and left with a brand new Subaru within 2 hrs! Iryna Obolonchyk was my sales consultant and I would recommend her to anyone.

Iryna Obolonchyck

August 10, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Subaru 46, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Reviews of Caitlin Martin