Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

tedzellars
3/26/2015

"Seamless Purchase"

I always cringe when going to purchase a car. Going to Subaru 46 changed that. Robert Venezia was helpful from the start. He was very personable and enjoyable to talk to. I did not need to haggle at all and he got me a price that I was more than satisfied with (within 5 minutes). The only drawback was the window etching charge. The contract states optional but it is not an option - you pay for it ($349). I did not ask for this. This does not change my rating of the dealership but they may want to look into giving you the option if you want it or not before you purchase the vehicle.

Robert Venezia, Nicolette

Mike S.
3/21/2015

"They were great."

The process of buying a car here was fast and easy! Bob was great and very helpful. Service department has been great! Thank you very much!

Dubastyra
3/18/2015

"Easy buying experience"

Joe Reynolds was my salesman and he was great. I had a great experience from start to finish. Joe was very friendly and worked with me and I never felt pressure for the up sell. Joe helped me with every step and the rest of the staff was very friendly. They were even very understanding and friendly to my son who is a toddler. Next Subaru I'm buying will definitely be from here.

Joe Reynolds

Books not ereaders
3/15/2015

"Excellent experience"

Joe Reynolds was very attentive to my needs in buying my new impreza. He took the time to get all the different finance figures to compare lease verse buy. Having to wait for the model color was well worth it. I highly recommend this dealership and Mr. Reynolds as a sales consultant.

Joe Reynolds

dvb
3/08/2015

"New Purchase "

Great experience working with Bobby. Felt like I was truyly working with an honest car salesman. He kept to his word with quoted cost and actual purchase price and the time from order to availabity was accurate as well. Buying a car is not a fun task for me and Bobby made it easy. I had been a loyal Toyota customer for the last 30 years or so and wanted an all wheel sedan with this new purchase. Bobby was easy to work with and I hope to be a loyal Subaru customer as I go forward.

Jazzbo
2/25/2015

"Bad Rip Off Artists!"

These guys are the worst of the worst. They're lying cheats. They guaranteed me a price verbally then tried to add over $800 destination charge! Really? I caught them on that but they swindled me for $349 on their scam window etching! Watch what they try to pull on you and don't let them pull the window etching scam on you. They'll lie and say they can't take it off and that they have to etch all the cars when they come in for insurance purposes. That's a bald faced lie. Cross it out on the purchase order or buy your Subaru elsewhere. Check out their F rating by Better Business Burea too.

Bob Venezia

happy
2/25/2015

"Awesome experience excellent dealership!"

Excellent experience put our faith back into purchasing a vehicle. They listen to their customers. Easiest transition ever for a great SUV. After visiting many dealerships in the area and tried being forced to take something off their lot. Subaru 46 was the only dealership that offered to order what we wanted and needed to stay in our budget. The Salesman Joe was so informative, relaxed not a bit pushy a true stand up guy. Highly would recommend even if you have a car in mind stop by and see Joe at Subaru 46 never felt any pressure. Then with the finance process which was so easy with their finance guru Nicolette very highly informative. Hats off to the owner of Subaru 46 you have awesome team of employees working for you!

Joe Reynolds (sales) Nicolette (finance)

rios.daniela
2/24/2015

"Amazing And Very Helpful Service!"

As a first time car buyer I did not know what i was walking into. Michael Roman made the whole process very easy and talked me through it. I came in knowing exactly what I wanted and he went out of his way and did everything he could to get it for me even though they did not have it. Thank you so much, Michael!

Michael Roman

bikester
2/20/2015

"Easy, Quick, Mellow Sales process"

Great experience at this dealership buying a new car. Bobby was very knowledgeable and was great communicating with over several days as I considered the purchase. I had lots of questions and he helped me get them answered. There was no high pressure sales process, I never felt uneasy about the deal. All in all, probably the easiest and quickest car buying experience I've had.

defelicea973
2/19/2015

"Great service with a smile with a price that made me smile!"

I went in not expecting to leave with a car, however I was wrong. I purchased a vehicle about a year ago from another dealer in the area and felt like I was robbed. I had nothing but issues with the car from day one and the dealership refused to help me and even wanted to charge me for service on a vehicle they sold to me before I even had my first oil change. Subaru 46 not only took care of me but they went above and beyond every expectation I had. I felt comfortable there. I never once felt taken advantage of or swindled. Bobby was very efficient and truthful. He was also very professional. He worked as long as it took to get me a car and for the price that I wanted, in fact he beat the price I asked for. I felt very confident making my purchase with Bobby and am very happy with my new vehicle.

Bobby Venezia