Subaru 46

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Subaru 46

Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

happy
2/25/2015

"Awesome experience excellent dealership!"

Excellent experience put our faith back into purchasing a vehicle. They listen to their customers. Easiest transition ever for a great SUV. After visiting many dealerships in the area and tried being forced to take something off their lot. Subaru 46 was the only dealership that offered to order what we wanted and needed to stay in our budget. The Salesman Joe was so informative, relaxed not a bit pushy a true stand up guy. Highly would recommend even if you have a car in mind stop by and see Joe at Subaru 46 never felt any pressure. Then with the finance process which was so easy with their finance guru Nicolette very highly informative. Hats off to the owner of Subaru 46 you have awesome team of employees working for you!

Joe Reynolds (sales) Nicolette (finance)

rios.daniela
2/24/2015

"Amazing And Very Helpful Service!"

As a first time car buyer I did not know what i was walking into. Michael Roman made the whole process very easy and talked me through it. I came in knowing exactly what I wanted and he went out of his way and did everything he could to get it for me even though they did not have it. Thank you so much, Michael!

Michael Roman

bikester
2/20/2015

"Easy, Quick, Mellow Sales process"

Great experience at this dealership buying a new car. Bobby was very knowledgeable and was great communicating with over several days as I considered the purchase. I had lots of questions and he helped me get them answered. There was no high pressure sales process, I never felt uneasy about the deal. All in all, probably the easiest and quickest car buying experience I've had.

Robert Venezia

defelicea973
2/19/2015

"Great service with a smile with a price that made me smile!"

I went in not expecting to leave with a car, however I was wrong. I purchased a vehicle about a year ago from another dealer in the area and felt like I was robbed. I had nothing but issues with the car from day one and the dealership refused to help me and even wanted to charge me for service on a vehicle they sold to me before I even had my first oil change. Subaru 46 not only took care of me but they went above and beyond every expectation I had. I felt comfortable there. I never once felt taken advantage of or swindled. Bobby was very efficient and truthful. He was also very professional. He worked as long as it took to get me a car and for the price that I wanted, in fact he beat the price I asked for. I felt very confident making my purchase with Bobby and am very happy with my new vehicle.

Bobby Venezia

Melissa
2/19/2015

"AMAZING experience! Thank you Victor Desousa!"

After visiting several local dealerships I came across a car online from Subarau46 I was very interested in. I called and spoke to the salesman - Victor Desousa. I explained to Victor I lived about an hour or so from the dealership and did not want to drive up there if the car was not exactly what I was looking for. Victor did a ton of research for me before I went to the dealership and responded back to me immediately and obtained all the information for me that I requested. A few days later I went to the dealership to look and drive the car. I loved the car and their financing department was able to get my payments down to where I felt comfortable. I have NEVER met a car salesman like Victor - he sincerely cares more about doing the right thing and the customer than about making a sale. He did not pressure me in anyway and in fact encouraged me to take my time and make sure it was the right car for me. He went ABOVE & BEYOND in every aspect and I cannot recommend him enough! Although the dealership is far from my home it was more than worth the trip and I will recommend Victor to all family and friends. If you are buying a car from this dealership I HIGHLY suggest Victor Desousa!

ed
2/18/2015

"Great Salesman/Good Price"

Our experience with Bobby, our salesman, was great! He put us at ease and never pressured us. He is personable, knowledgable, and does his job efficiently. Bobby answered all our questions and explained the entire vehicle (Forester) before we took it home. He called the next day to follow up on our lease. He made our experience a pleasant one. On the other hand, our meeting with the financial person was not as pleasant. We agreed to a price and she tried to tell us there was an additional fee. We did not appreciate her attitude. Luckily, the sales manager rescued the deal and we left happy.

Robert Venezia

SecrerClover
2/14/2015

"Best car buying experience I ever had! Thanks Mike!"

I'm so excited to have my first Subaru!! Michael Roman was fantastic; you could tell he cared more about our questions and concerns than just selling us a car. He really bent over backward to make us feel welcome. The finance lady was also amazing; she was so knowledgeable and really made me feel good about trading in my Honda for a Subaru! Highly recommend!!!!

Michael Roman

Pablo1734
2/10/2015

"Mike Romero is the man"

After visiting various other dealerships I will not name, My mother and I after not being impressed with the service we received decided to stop by. My mother and I were in the market for 2 new cars, Mike did an outstanding job understanding what we were looking for and made useful recommendations in regards to the vehicle we were looking for. Mike also was extremely straightforward in regards to pricing and what the dealer was able offer. After extensive negotiations in which the manager came {which the other dealers refused to do) we were able to reach an agreement. This is coming from a customer who had purchased 4 cars at another Subaru dealer in Morris county. The entire staff assisted us in our purchase which is rare in the sales business. I work in sales and again was impressed with how friendly straightforward and accommodating the staff is. I look forward to having more business with this dealership in the future and would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a Subaru or any used vehicle for that matter.

Mike Romero

Pablo1734 responded to this review

February 10, 2015

sorry for the typo it Mike Roman****

nvknight
2/04/2015

"Quick and painless"

They worked very hard to get me in my new car as quickly as possible and worked around my personal and work schedule. I was shown different options but was never pressured into something I didn't want.

Mike Roman

Chris Hart
2/03/2015

"Very good experience"

I am very impressed with this dealership. Everyone is friendly, the cars are nice and the prices are decent. I bought a car through Victor, which I have to say he has been the best car salesman I have had the pleasure of working with. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Reviews of Victor Desousa