Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

ddigiacomo
2/08/2016

"Had the best Car Buying Experience ever with Victor Desousa"

This was truly the most absolutly hands down best car buying experience I had thanks to Victor. Never having previously met Victor or visiting this dealership before, I walked in off the Street looking at Subaru's. Having the intention of simply looking/test driving vehicles that day I ended up buying a brand new 2016 right out of the Showroom. Victor greeted me with a large smile and strong handshake, he was extremely friendly and patient and at no time ever did he pressure me or throw those obvious sales tactics at me. My family had shown up at one point to look over the vehicle as well, Victor went over all the details once again with my wife, treating her with a gentle kindness and respect. He also drew some funny Cartoon characters for my 5 year old daughter for her to color so she wouldn't get bored while we talked business. When it came to talking numbers I of course was expecting the typical lowball offer on my trade in and multitude of reasons why my Car is worth Dirt. I was very much blown away when his initial offer pretty much decimated what I had expected, They were right on the spot of where I wanted to be. For the first time I came out of a Car Dealership not feeling like I had been in a street fight. Victor spent a great deal of time going through all the bells and whistles on my Car before I drove her off the lot, I really got a great sense of how much pride and knowledge he has about the Subaru brand which only went to reaffirm my decision with this Car. As far as the Car itself??? My Family absolutely loves it! Subaru really got this one right. Special Thanks to the Subaru 46 staff and especially to Victor!

laurie16
1/20/2016

"Excellent Experience"

We had a great experience at this dealership from the beginning test drive to the end purchase of a new vehicle. The staff is great. Everyone is courteous. Our salesperson Joe Reynolds was terrific and knowledgeable. We never felt under any pressure, it was just a smooth pleasant experience. I highly recommend this dealer if you are in the market to purchase a new car.

Itsjustme
1/17/2016

"Good Experience"

Joe Reynolds was the salesman we dealt with, and he made car buying a pleasant experience. There was a nice selection of cars to choose from.

Stazy101
1/16/2016

"No sales help"

I was just there to look at buying a Crosstrek. After 10 minutes of helping myself inside the showroom, I asked the service guy for a brochure. He went out of his way to find one. He then got a sales lady who was chatting with someone. She barely helped answering questions and wasn't interested in my business. A shame.

glattner
1/13/2016

"Great experience with Victor Desousa"

My wife and I were looking for a very specific model with specific accessories and that was very hard to find. I worked with Victor and he worked tirelessly to find the car we were looking for and was ultimately able to do so. He was also great to work with negotiating pricing and did a great job in ensuring we were happy, explaining all the procedures, the car functionalities, etc. I would highly recommend working with Victor and we will definitely work with him again. Originally my wife and I worked with Denise Keating but that did not work out well. She was not very knowledgable and kept forgetting that we had even met before and taken a test drive with her. I would not recommend working with Denise. But once Joe Casella connected us with Victor, we had a great experience with the dealership. I also worked with Anthony Natale as well for the business part of the deal and he was excellent to work with as well.

carguy71
1/12/2016

"My second new Subaru"

This is my second new Subaru and both times I had the pleasure of dealing with Victor Desousa ,both times were a great experience I even called Victor on his day off and he helped me locate a car I wanted I would recommend him and the dealership . Steve Saladino

heatherhandelong
1/04/2016

"What a great experience we had with Victor Desousa"

We just bought a new 2016 Subaru Legacy and could not be more happy with it. Victor was absoutely wonderful and would go back to him in a heartbeat. We are a fanastic experence with Subaru 46. Highly recommended.

MayE
12/21/2015

"It made the difference for me, thanks to Joe Reynolds"

After my experience we Subaru Newton, I had no interest in Subaru, never owned one anyway. After meeting Joe Reynolds, my experience changed, he answered my questions very humbly, never forced to purchase.. He got me good info, even though they did not have the one I was asking questions about. He gave me a very good impression, good explanations, I was pretty much convinced, this was the one..Got an outback Premium 2016 and the more I drive, the more I like it...

DanR
12/18/2015

"Great car buying experience with Victor Desousa at Subaru 46"

I just bought a new 2016 Subaru Outback 3 months ago and it has been so much fun to drive! I wanted to have some miles on the car before I wrote my review. The Outback rides so smooth, and the hands free features are just great. I’ve gotten lots of compliments on the color and the looks of the Outback. I worked with Victor Desousa, what a wonderful experience I had with Victor! He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, friendly and very funny! Victor was able to scout around for the model Outback color and price I was looking for. Negotiations were simple, fair and a great price was reached. Victor was great with all the paperwork and upon delivery of the car took about one hour explaining all the features. This was a big help since I am older and not fully up-to date with Bluetooth. Victor programmed my phone contacts into the car, and explained all the hands free features etc. He did this all with a smile and humor. Again, just a great person to work with! I typically am not a person that would write and online review. I had to ask my son how to find this review site on the internet. But I really wanted to share my honest opinion, of what was a pleasurable and fun experience working with Victor! I would highly recommend Victor Desousa at Subaru 46! Sincerely... DanR 2016 Outback Twilight Blue

Loretta
11/13/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Suburu 46 was the second dealership we visited to discuss leasing a Suburu. At the first dealership we met with a salesman with 20 years experience. He helped us narrow down the size and, therefore, the type of car that would meet my needs, but told us very little about the model. We went for a trial run, where we were stopped by the police for not having the dealer's plate on the back of the car. We did some more research online, and decided to pursue the Legacy, but with a different dealership. When we walked into Suburu 46, we were directed to Denise Keating, who explained the car in detail. She was friendly, honest and knowledgeable, answering all of our questions and taking as much time as we needed to make sure we understood our options. By the way, Denise had, at the time, less than 6 months experience. On delivery of the car, Denise again took all the time we needed, sitting in the car with us and explaining various features of the instruments and controls. I would highly recommend Suburu 46 and Denise Keating.

Reviews of Victor Desousa