Subaru 46

4.4

November 14, 2016

"Excellent Experience"

- J.M.

Denise was extremely helpful throughout the car buying experience. She was both knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend buying a car at Subaru 46.

October 17, 2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- folman12345

New car buying experience was top notch! Highly recommend Joe Reynolds in Sales...very professional, friendly, and zero pressure when we were shopping around. I have yet to use the service department, but will be soon and I would expect the same level of satisfaction as I experienced in the rest of the dealership. A+ business and would consider future purchases there when necessary.

October 16, 2016

"Best car buying experience I have ever had"

- Jane BERGMAN

Every single person I dealt with at the dealership was friendly, accommodating, knowledgable and interested in helping me deal with a bad car situation. I feel they were all intent on making the absolute best solution reality. Their attention to detail and Caitlin's wonderful follow-up on everything was awesome. They all made the anxiety of my situation and the car buying process go away.Love my Crosstrek!

New 2016 Subaru WRX, $38668