Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

Cat L
8/15/2016

"Outstanding"

I was in need of a car fast and found one first day out car shopping. Couldn't be happier with my '17 Legacy. Iryna is awesome to work with, beyond my expectations including post sale support. Highly recommend!

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with Iryna and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

bfmac123
8/09/2016

"Expedient and friendly service"

Went in on a whim to look at Subarus and left with a brand new Subaru within 2 hrs! Iryna Obolonchyk was my sales consultant and I would recommend her to anyone.

Iryna Obolonchyck

August 10, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Subaru 46, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Andrea Milovich
8/05/2016

"Quick and Easy, Simply the Best!"

I couldn't be more satisfied. I have purchased MANY vehicles and this was by far the easiest experience I ever had. I was looking for a new Subaru on Truecar.com and naturally was contracted by many, many dealers (even brands I wasn't even looking for!) The Internet Manager, Jack Tuminaro, contacted me right away and actually provided me with a hassle free quote while all other local dealers just wanted me to come in to get a quote (This day and age that is shocking to me). I came in, was greeted by Jack right away, test drove an Outback with Joe Reynolds who was very knowledgeable about the product, and in an out in under an hour and half in my new Outback! Nicollete did my financing (I cannot rave enough about her!) in a no pressure, very easy, very pleasant wrap up to my purchase. She explained all the benefits of lease vs. finance as well as OFFERED (not PUSHED) products Subaru 46 offered. Overall I made sure to get plenty of business cards from Joe, Jack, and Nicolette as I will be referring everyone in my neighborhood to Subaru 46. Plus, with free oil changes for life how could I even go wrong! Thank you to EVERYONE!

Jack Tuminaro, Nicolette Nitale

August 08, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership, Andrea. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every purchase and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Ellen of Troy
8/05/2016

"BEWARE OF TELEMARKETING SCHEMES !!!!"

I was in the Market for a new Subaru Legacy, and ended up receiving a call from the Subaru 46 Telemarketer Jack Tunimaro, who "lured" me in by assuring me they would meet exactly what I was looking for. At the time I had already been in advanced negotiations with another dealer. Jack not only guaranteed me they had the exact same vehicle in stock (which was a lie), but that he would give me what I was looking for on my trade and my payments would be what I wanted. He claimed to be a manager, which I see in his business card - shame if that is the tactics he teaches his telemarketers- so I picked up and went. To my surprise, when I got there, he introduced me to a strangely arrogant sales lady, whom along her sales manager Bernard, told me none of what Jack had GUARANTEED was true. In other words, He did his job "reeling" me in, and hoped to have the sales people work on to sell me a car. This was very disconcerting, and after almost an hour of time wasted and a hundred excuses why my trade wasn't worth what they promised , and Not being able to meet the payment the other dealer had already approved, and worst of all NOT EVEN HAVING THE VEHICLE IN STOCK, as promised, I went back to Paul Miller and now am a proud owner of a brand new Legacy. I see a lot of favorable reviews here, but beware as I am sure that a lot of people also go through the same ordeal I did. Beware. This was a clear "snake oil" sales pitch over the phone. Also ask about their fees, you may be surprised by how high they are. I will definitely not recommend Subaru 46 to any of my friends.

JACK TUMINARO, BERNARD, SALES LADY

August 05, 2016

Dear Ellen of Troy, Thank you so much for your feedback, it is always appreciated! We will certainly address all of your concerns with our sales staff, and hope to correct it going forward. So happy to hear you purchased the Subaru of your dreams, we sincerely hope you enjoy it in the coming years! Thank You -Subaru 46 Sales Staff

Corsmithii25
8/04/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

My husband and I went to this dealership to look at a pre-owned vehicle we found on the Subaru 46 website. When we got there we were greeted and then immediately taken care of by Denise Keating. Denise was super friendly and personable and even congratulated us on our new twins. I never felt that car dealership feeling of possibly being taken for a ride, but more like she had our best interest at heart. She worked with us to meet our needs and even sent our car back without hesitation to be detailed again as per my request. Overall our purchase ran smoothly and we left that day with our car. Denise is amazing and so far we love our new Pilot!

August 05, 2016

We appreciate the time it took for you to assign our dealership with such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Jessica Boyle
8/01/2016

"No hassle experience"

Finding myself out of a car and needing a new one quickly, Iryna helped me locate a Crosstrek to my liking and had me out on the road in no time. She was very informative and helpful during every process of the sale. I would definitely recommend Iryna and Subaru 46 to a friend in need.

August 03, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Jessica. We are very happy to hear that Iryna could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

celleluk
7/26/2016

"A Great Car Dealership for Women."

I bought (with the help of my family $$$) a 2010Toyota, Yaris. On several very hot July days in person and which included several phone conversations with family. We were so very pleased with our salesperson by name of Denise Keating. She showed enormous patience, knowledge, flexibility and class. Besides having a very enjoyable personality of her own. I would have no hesitation in recommending Denise and Subaru 46W. in Hackettstown to anyone. However, more importantly to my women friends' (thank you Denise). Mary M.

July 27, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Denise was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

patrickj
7/23/2016

"Very professional"

I just bought a 2017 Outback with the very capable help of sales rep Iryna Obolonchyk. Beyond helping me navigate through all of the paperwork, which went seamlessly, I was most impressed by Iryna's post-sale determination to make sure that before I drove that car off the lot that I had a thorough working understanding of all of this car's new Eyesight functions: Brake Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control etc etc etc. To say it plainly, she was enormously helpful.

July 25, 2016

We appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are impressed with the service Iryna offer here at Subaru 46. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Michael Vex
7/15/2016

"Awesome"

My wife found the crosstrek online and had to have it. I have had many new and used cars and this was by far the easiest purchase ever.No pressure and very helpful. Iryna has called many times to see if we are happy and we are.

July 18, 2016

Michael, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to Subaru 46. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Mica
7/08/2016

"Subaru 46 (NJ)"

I was please to by my 3rd Subaru at this dealership. Caitlin Martin is an excellent sales rep, knowledgeable and accommodating.... she even helped me import my phone contacts for the Bluetooth phone connection etc... Go see Caitlin... Overall the experience was good... but Caitlin made it so more than anything else. Glad to recommend this dealership... wholeheartedly.

July 12, 2016

Mica, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your sales experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Reviews of Joe Reynolds