Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

jreed
6/25/2016

"Superb!"

We previously went to another Subaru dealership closer to home. We had an awful experience. So, we decided not to give up on Subaru, but to try another dealership. Our experience at Hackettstown Subaru 46 was outstanding! Caitlin was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. She suggested a myriad of car choices that suited our needs. She worked with us and the manager to create a sale that was the best we could hope for through mutual compromise. We are so pleased with the professionalism of this dealership. I would highly recommend Subaru 46 to everyone. We have confidence, you will be so pleased with your new Subaru and your car buying experience!

NinaB
6/22/2016

"No Pressure"

Denise Keating was our salesperson. Very knowledgeable and personable. No high pressure tactics. Large selection and was able to test drive any car that we wanted.

Cleanzo
6/20/2016

"Quick and Painless buying experience"

By way of history with this dealership I have been getting my major service work done here on my previous Subaru for several years. They have always been reasonable and honest in their repairs and pricing. After bringing in my older Subaru with transmission issues, a new car was the outcome. I was already set on Subaru before going to this dealership. Being a first time buyer from Subaru 46 - I did not know what to expect. What I did get was fantastic service and a very quick car buying experience. Having bought Subaru from other dealerships in the past, I have spent nearly entire days going through the car buying, financing, and handover processes. All in I had less than 3 hours into the car buying experience. Half of that time was chatting with and getting to know the sales, service, and finance teams at Subaru 46 - what a great group of professionals! From the sales team (Caitlin was my salesperson) to the finance to service and even meeting the General Manager, my experience was nothing short of smooth and reasonable. The worked with me to put me in the car I wanted for a price that I could afford. Caitlin had all of the answers to my questions and clearly knows her car lines. This enabled me, an informed consumer, to provide my "must haves" and "do not needs" in a car which quickly narrowed down to several choices that fit the bill. In only a few minutes we were narrowed down to one car, on the lot, with everything I wanted in my new car. The price was established and a return appointment was made for the next day. I returned the next day to see that Subaru 46 had already prepared the car for me and it was sitting outside in the shade. The credit check and financing was done before I walked in the door and after a brief meeting with the Finance Officer I had comfortable payment terms with bumper-to-bumper extended coverage. The oil changes for life and waiving of the Subaru Care deductible (normally $100!/occurrence) really add value to purchasing the car and Subaru Care through Subaru 46 over any other Subaru dealer in the area. Being that the newer Subarus require synthetic oil the value of the free oil changes goes up further above conventional oil cars. Also - Subaru 46 does the whole oil change for free - not just provide oil and then charge you for labor and a filter. No fine print here Needless to say I had a great experience and will be returning to Subaru 46 when my wife is ready for her next Subaru as well!

chris0727
6/17/2016

"Excellent Service"

I had an excellent experience at Subaru 46. Salesperson Joe Reynolds met me and was extremely informative and supportive of my questions and decisions. His suggests were instrumental in my ultimate purchase of an Impreza Sport. I have been very happy with my purchase, and would recommend Subaru 46, and specifically Joe Reynolds when searching for a car.

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback and congratulations on your new Impreza Sport! At Subaru 46, we strive to answer every question and address every concern, and it’s encouraging to know Joe was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a Subaru that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you during your next service visit. Remember to find us on Facebook to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department 908-509-9000

Liz W.
6/14/2016

"Going the extra mile"

I found the shopping experience at Subaru 46 pleasant with no pressure. Joe was more than helpful and they were able to find the exact car we were looking for! I would highly recommend this dealership for your next vehicle! Start out on a smooth road!

June 15, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that Joe could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Subaru 46 any time! Take care. Best Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Jennifer25
6/13/2016

"Family friendly service"

I have given Subaru 46 a 5 star rating simply because the dealership as a whole including all the employees deserve it. Unlike other car dealers the staff of Subaru 46 do not view you as a sale or commission. They do not try to convince you that the vehicle you really want is not what you are looking for. You are treated very respectfully and as if you are part of their family. Unlike most car dealers you are able to take vehicles out for a test drive without a dealership employee with you. Any concerns you have before making a purchase are answered or taken care of. You are heard instead of just getting a head shake and yes okay. I have been looking for a vehicle for a little while and have visited many dealerships. Salesmen of other dealerships have made me feel uncomfortable by trying to convince me to buy a more expensive vehicle. I felt as is I wasn't heard for what I was looking for. You will not get that feeling at Subaru 46. All in all I highly recommend Subaru 46 for your next vehicle needs. You will get respectful family friendly service and leave with a smile. :) :) :)

Jack, Nicolette, head mechanic

June 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their friendly, pressure-free and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Subaru 46 satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Kind Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

Lillian Blair
6/10/2016

"Great shopping experience"

Sales rep, Denise, did everything she could to make the sale smooth and to have the car we purchased just the way we wanted. She could not have done better and we were very satisfied.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Denise's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook page. Thank you again! Kind Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department | 908-509-9000

BobCox
5/30/2016

"Purchasing the Car"

Normally I dread the car buying process, however Catlin made this one a pleasure. I received the car I wanted. It was configured as I wanted. It was financed as I wanted and it was delivered before I expected. And ... she was interesting to talk to.

Nicolette Natale

May 30, 2016

Thank you for this review, Bob. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Catlin could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Facebook for access to exclusive content. Kind Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

Bruce12
5/28/2016

"Entire service Dept..service"

Mike and Kevin and the entire service department helped me out when I was in a real bind . I would drive 1000 miles out of my way to have my car serviced by these true professionals . I think that all car service departments should take your customer service class led by these gentlemen .Hackettstown Subaru 46 you guys are top notch.Thank you for everything and without a doubt I will see you in the near future .

The entire service Dept.. Mike and Kevin.. And all

May 30, 2016

Bruce, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're glad to hear that Mike and Kevin were able to give you an overall positive experience. We are dedicated to provide each and every customer with a comfortable and professional service experience. Your feedback is a testimony that our dedication has really paid off. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Kind Regards, Subaru 46 Service Department, 908-509-9000

Dana Grosinski
5/20/2016

"Subaru 46"

Our experience with Victor was heaven. He took the time to help, explain and had patience explaining the whole car with us. So very nice and I am so happy that we found him and we were treated like family... thanks so much Victor!!!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review, Dana. Victor is an asset to Subaru 46, and it is encouraging to hear he impressed you by delivering our trademark service. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Subaru 46 family with your recent purchase. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

Reviews of Joe Reynolds