Subaru 46

364 Route 46 West,
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Subaru 46 Info
About Subaru 46

Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click. Subaru 46 will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car in Hackettstown customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere. In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match and financing that match, Subaru 46 also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...). To learn more about Subaru 46, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey near Paterson , Wayne, Union, and Parsippany.

About Subaru 46

Dana Grosinski
5/20/2016

"Subaru 46"

Our experience with Victor was heaven. He took the time to help, explain and had patience explaining the whole car with us. So very nice and I am so happy that we found him and we were treated like family... thanks so much Victor!!!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review, Dana. Victor is an asset to Subaru 46, and it is encouraging to hear he impressed you by delivering our trademark service. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Subaru 46 family with your recent purchase. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Regards, Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

LMal
4/21/2016

"5 stars all around"

As a business owner myself I understand the important of giving credit where credit is due. Subaru 46 gave me a fantastic deal all around, and the thing I loved best was talking to the manager since step one. Eliminated all the back and forth and made me feel like I was friends and family. My sales person Denise went out of her way to explain to me the new technology which I thought was going to be impossible. When you go ask for Denise and Nicolette, you won't regret it!

April 21, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Subaru 46 family with your recent purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new car. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, The Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

Subarulover
4/21/2016

"Best Subaru Dealer Around"

Subaru 46 was by far the easiest dealership I have dealt with in over 20 years! From my sales guy Victor to the manager Nicolette to meeting the service department. I cannot say enough good things. I look forward to coming back for the free oil changes, and will continue to recommend this store to all my friends and family. (Doesn't hurt that they give $250 every time I do) thanks for everything guys!

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that our team was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

LarryP
4/20/2016

"Excellent Sales, good service, terrible finance department!"

If you are interested in buying a Subaru (Subaru of America, Inc.) I suggest against buying one from Subaru 46. The finance department is not great, they "sold" me on a Stay Nu (Vantage Care) warranty on the sale date, but when I went to actually use it they informed me that I did not get the warranty. So I feel they scammed me and I think it was when negotiating the price of my trade in, although they claim it was a mistake. I wanted another $500 on my trade in and they wouldn't give it to me, so I asked for another $500 off the vehicle and they agreed. But looking back, they probably took the warranty out instead because my wife and I know we told them we wanted the warranty. Shame on us for not checking, but shame on ?#?subaru46? for not ensuring we were given what we thought we were paying for! They will only get over on me once, not twice. I will go elsewhere next time I buy a Subaru and I just wanted to make sure everyone I know is aware of what happened us. As for the lame apology they gave me, "we sincerely apologize for the way you felt...", keep it! If this was honestly a mistake, they would have attempted to fix it. We hope that Subaru of America, Inc. can do something for us or ensure our warranty (minus the specific warranty we wanted) we purchased is valid at any subaru dealership since we no longer feel comfortable with @Subaru46NJ @subaru46 handling the service of our 2016 Subaru Crosstrek. We prefer not to let one worker from one department at one dealership ruin our opinion of Subaru.

Finance - Nicolette Natale

csomjen
4/19/2016

"Great Experience! Highly Recommend"

I purchased my Subaru STI this past March and have had nothing but amazing experiences with everyone at Subaru 46. I've built a sort of "reputation" as being the crazy/obsessive owner around the place and they always cater to my needs and exceed my expectations. The sales people worked with my needs and special ordered my vehicle. They continually kept me updated on the status and only several weeks later (approx 2 weeks earlier than expected), my vehicle arrived (without shipping wrapping materials removed as requested). The finance dept (Nicolette) was easy to work with and worked to get me a killer rate and goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction in every function of the dealership wearing multiple hats there. The service guys (Ken) and girls (Maggie) are awesome in ensuring my meticulous needs are catered too such as not washing my vehicle at my request, marking my wheels when they are swapped for winter/summer and always get me in and out of there quickly. Mike at the parts dept has helped me a few times as well getting me parts at dealer cost and one time even hooked it up with some bagels and cream cheese they got for their service guys. All in all, other "stealerships" don't compare in terms of service, loyalty, honesty and building relationships. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase my next vehicle from 46 and plan on doing so and look forward to going there! Did I mention free regularly scheduled oil changes?

Nicolette, Maggie, Mike, Ken

April 20, 2016

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that everyone assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook to find superb specials! Subaru 46 Service Department, 908-509-9000

Rich86
4/07/2016

"Fantastic staff!"

I recently came in to buy my dream car, the Subaru WRX STI. Victor was there every step of the way from start to finish. He let me take the car out for a spin without hesitation and let me enjoy the experience. I bought it that night, but he wouldn't let me take it home until it was properly detailed to his standards. He eagerly answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable. I went back a little over 2 weeks later to have him help me with a question I had about Starlink. But since he was already assisting another customer, he immediately sent Caitlin to help. She was very kind and helpful. She made sure that I completely understood the system and that I was comfortable with everything else. When other dealers usually forget about you after a sale, these people actually remember who you are and treat you like old time friends. I highly recommend this dealer and will go no where else.

April 13, 2016

Hello and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Victor and Caitlin were there to provide you with such exceptional service! We hope you enjoy your new WRX STI and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again! Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

ally614
4/04/2016

"Excellent Customer Service, Very Friendly & Accommodating!"

We found a used car on-line at this dealership, called them and within just a few minutes was able to quickly put a down payment. Our salesperson was so friendly and very helpful! Overall this was a great experience and I would consider purchasing again from this dealership, as well as refer others to them. The used car that we purchased was detailed very nicely and drives very smooth! We are very pleased! Thank you Denise & team at Subaru 46!

April 13, 2016

Thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient, helpful and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Denise and the rest of our team assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions or concerns! Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

serce

"new car"

perfect place to by new car ,kind team thank you to JOE REYNOLDS for all his help and others. We love our new car thanks to you team. thanks from Marian Reszka and Barbara Reszka

April 13, 2016

Hi Marian and Barbara and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Joe as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We are glad to hear you are loving your new car. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to call or visit us any time! Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

Mannyman

"Awesome expierence "

Awesome salesman and a great dealer to buy from. I'll be returning for my next vehicle there. Everyone was so helpful finding the right car for my wife.

Anthony natale

April 13, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

bwballentine
3/30/2016

"Great price, no hassle."

Lauren did a great job keeping us updated on cars they fit our criteria. We got a great price and the process from start to finish went very smoothly. Definitely recommend!

April 07, 2016

We're glad to hear Lauren was able to assist you in finding the best car to fit your needs. Thanks for your recommendations; we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Subaru 46 Sales Department, 908-509-9000

Reviews of Victor Desousa