Subaru Of Port Richey

11613 U.S. Hwy 19 N, Port Richey, Florida 34668

Makes: Service Center|Subaru

Subaru Of Port Richey
Subaru Of Port Richey Info

"We came in for a service on our 2011 Outback and left..."

We came in for a service on our 2011 Outback and left with a new 2014 Forrester. This dealership is awesome. From service to sales we have had a wonderful experience with every dept. JP our sales rep was good and bent over backwards to please us. He got us a good price for our old Subaru and got us a great price on our new one. We highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

JP, Kevin & Barry

"This guy is either totally incompetent or is the typical..."

This guy is either totally incompetent or is the typical used-car salesman. Refused to allow me to use the plate from my old car. Said I had to have a new one and 'they' had to get it. NOT TRUE! His actions cost me $350 extra. He admitted later,... "he didn't KNOW".

Ric Stocker

"The staff were very informative about their cars. ..."

The staff were very informative about their cars. Secondly, the store manager Scott is a very genuinely caring person who was to see you as a satisfied customer. Lokey provide Lifetime guarantee on your vehicle and they couldn't stress that enough . Overall , I'm please with the purchase of my new Forester.

Jeff Pentney

"My experiance here was great. I have never dealt with a..."

My experiance here was great. I have never dealt with a dealership that was a new car dealer. I always thought they all just wanted more money down. Not here, they worked with the money down I had, got me a lower rate then I was quoted and did everything to make sure I got the car I wanted and not try to put me in one I didnt. I have recommended them to alot of my friends. They where very helpful, nice, and made you feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I am glad I went there.

Jim Ramsey