Subaru of Hilton Head

Client Advisor

January 22, 2017

"Great experience "

- Outback buyer

I just bought an outback and the buying experience was quick low pressure. The salesman, Gerry Cyr took a lot of time to go over all the features and gave me his cell number if I had and questions. Overall my experience with the purchase was the best I have ever had buying a car.

January 05, 2017

"Great Customer Service at Subaru of Hilton Head!"

- KarineS

I am not going to lie, both my husband and I dreaded stopping by another dealership considering how traumatic the experience has been thus far... We talked it over prior, and startegized as we would in any war situation... To our surprise, none of my said pre-planning was needed once we walked in Subaru of Hilton Head. Gerry Cyr approached us in a very friendly manner, had a broad knowledge of the brand/different models, answered all our questions and did not apply any pressue on us. It seems like everyone at the dealership is very laid back and friendly. We came back the following week and purchased a Subaru Forrester from Gerry. I was very impressed by how smoothly everything went. They also worked with us on a fair trade for our old vehicle. We could not be happier!

December 30, 2016

"GREAT experience!"

- Amy B

I researched the exact make and model I wanted to test drive. I walked into the dealership and the GM promptly paired me with Ben, a Subaru guru! He made my buying experience a positive one! I definitely appreciate the no-nonsense method of car buying, and this dealership exceeded my expectations!

New 2015 Mazda Mazda6, $30082