Subaru of Hilton Head

Client Advisor

February 11, 2017

"My first Subaru"

- MissyM

Kevin and Gerry made my experience of purchasing my first Subaru a great one! I love my Outback and I look forward to a long and happy relationship with my new Subaru family!!!

January 27, 2017

"Great service people, car ready when promised."

- Hector Martos

Service people are the best. Kudos to Charles and Alice. Sales was low pressure all aspects of new vehicle were explained. Would recommend to all my friends when buying new.

January 22, 2017

"Great experience "

- Outback buyer

I just bought an outback and the buying experience was quick low pressure. The salesman, Gerry Cyr took a lot of time to go over all the features and gave me his cell number if I had and questions. Overall my experience with the purchase was the best I have ever had buying a car.

New 2015 Mazda Mazda6, $30082