Subaru of Hilton Head

111 Drivers Way, Hardeeville, South Carolina 29927 Directions

24 Reviews of Subaru of Hilton Head

April 22, 2017

"Low keyed yet business like. "

- Gamecock4

Informative but not over bearing. Nice experience working with Blake our sales rep. Willing to negotiate which is my favorite part. I did my home work and do did their sales team

Other Employees : Blake
April 22, 2017

"Make you feel welcome always "

- Solo

Service with a family feeling is a service will like always to find every where else thanks Ben and thanks Subaru will tell my friends about all of you

April 21, 2017

"Good job "

- Dave

Solid information completely comfortable with sales and staff. Great gob! Will recommend to others service was outstanding Greg took enough time to explain the features and there function.

Greg Weaver

April 18, 2017

"Love our new Forester!"

- Russ and Judy

Had to order vehicle because none were available anywhere in the vicinity. Process was painless and dealer kept us up to speed on the status. Love the vehicle 2017 Forester Sport model in Bronze Sepia . Vehicle is loaded and we are still learning what we have- love Eyesight and all the hazard warning systems. Love the feeling sitting in the seat and the overall visibility. As oldsters we also love the ease of entry and exit. Great decision!

Geoff Bock

April 14, 2017

"Awesome Dealership"

- Casey@bat

The five star rating was well deserved by Ben and Kevin. Their concern after we had a violent crash and had to replace our car, they went above and beyond to help us get a new car with no hassle. Awesome dealership with great employees.

April 13, 2017

"Dead battery "

- jchnkohler

I was leaving for work Tuesday morning and my 15 WRX battery decided I was going to late. After a quick jump start I called and spoke to Charles in service, he said bring it right over and we'll take care of it. I dropped it off so they could do a electrical system check, sure enough it was a bad battery. Charles called me about an hour after I dropped it to let me know it was finished, covered under my warranty and even offered to have my car brought to me! Huge thanks to Charles and Hilton Head Subaru for turning my bad morning into a good day.

Charles Francis
April 06, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Mhp3179

It was fast, easy and friendly. They took the time to listen to me. Understand what I was looking for and gave me options. I didn't feel pressured or talked into anything. I was able to make my fission based on facts not opinion.

Geoff Bock

March 03, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Rudy

Kevin & Gerry were great!. The car I wanted hadn't been delivered. They kept me advised of its progress & when it arrived they also showed me other Subarus & helped me make the right decision.

February 11, 2017

"My first Subaru"

- MissyM

Kevin and Gerry made my experience of purchasing my first Subaru a great one! I love my Outback and I look forward to a long and happy relationship with my new Subaru family!!!

January 27, 2017

"Great service people, car ready when promised."

- Hector Martos

Service people are the best. Kudos to Charles and Alice. Sales was low pressure all aspects of new vehicle were explained. Would recommend to all my friends when buying new.

Other Employees : Charles Frances, Alice Cliff