Subaru of Little Rock

Little Rock , Arkansas 72210
Subaru of Little Rock Info

sk wolcott
8/11/2015

"We just bought our second new Subaru from this dealership."

Just bought my second new Subaru from Little Rock Subaru. Landon Montgomery was Excellent helping us. We love our new Outback. Our insurance even went down due to all the safety features.

Landon Montgomery

AWD15
8/11/2015

"Professional courteous fun"

Myk was friendly, attentive and patient. He knew the vehicle very well. The whole staff was pleasant and easy to work with. I got a great deal on a great car and I'm looking forward to my next purchase!

Myk

Lluthor66
7/26/2015

"Excellent experience"

Everyone was helpful and courteous. They had the car I wanted at a good price. Financing with Lorien was easy, too. Myk did a great job showing all the features and connecting my phone.

Myk Sakevicius and Lorien Steingisser

Pawel
7/06/2015

"First Subaru"

Needing an AWD vehicle, I have reviewed many and opted to choose Subaru both from online reviews and from word of mouth recommendations. I chose the Crosstrek. To date the vehicle has not disappointed me. Although I have yet to take it out in snow/ice since it's the middle of Summer, I will say that the stability in even wet weather shows great promise. Although the vehicle will likely serve me well, I was also blown away by the sales staff (most notably Mr. Spencer Davies). Mr. Davies not only took a considerable amount of time asking me what I wanted out of the vehicle to help narrow my selection choice, but also once the vehicle of choice was identified he spent a considerable amount of time showing me the features inside and out. After working with him, I felt like I almost did not need the owner's manual. I was also blown away by the follow up calls (more than one) by Mr. Davies after the fact to make sure that I was content with my purchase. If that were not enough, I was also blown away by the fact that the price I paid for the vehicle was less than what I expected to pay. There was no need to haggle and again I feel that Mr. Davies shot me straight. With the service and follow up that I received, I now understand why people fall in love with the Subaru company. I appreciate all the work and a special thanks to Mr. Spencer Davies.

Mr. Spencer Davies -> WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND WORKING WITH HIM

susan
7/03/2015

"Honesty and Integrity "

I decided I wanted to take advantage of the buy back program they have and went looking for a new 2015 Forester. I went back to Joseph Shelburn who gave me a honest deal the first time. He gave me his honest opinion all all aspects of my situation. Not only was Joseph a stand up kind of guy but the General Manager of Sales, Todd Yielding I would put in that category as well.

Joseph Shelburn and Todd Yielding

susan responded to this review

July 09, 2015

Correction:.....The General Sales Manager's name I put was incorrect. His name is Travis Yielding. I apologize Travis for the error.