Subaru of Little Rock

Adventure Subaru

Brandon Jennings
9/23/2016

"Disappointed and Upset"

My wife and I found a used Hyundai Elantra that had the specs that we wanted. I called and set up an appointment to test drive the car. I called Landon an hour before my arrival to make sure the car was ready for a test drive. He let me know it was ready for a test drive. I drove an hour to the dealership for the test drive. When I arrived to dealership, I was informed that I wouldn't be able to test drive the car because it was in the shop for an inspection. Strike #1. So I drove a whole hour to the dealership and couldn't do the test drive. I was only able to walk around the car and sit in it. Landon asked me if I could come back in the afternoon. I said I couldn't, that is why I had the morning test drive appointment. I said I would have to come back the next day for a test drive. The next day, I received a call from Dallon letting me know the car had been sold. Strike #2. Sorry folks, but I don't like the treatment I received from this dealership. Please be up front and let me know that the car wasn't available in the first place. They dropped the ball on a test drive. I let Dallon know that I expect better customer service and that they need to go over the top with customer service to win me as a customer. I am most likely not going to do business or potential business with this dealership again. What a waste of time and energy. I will take my business elsewhere with people who know something about the "Golden Rule." Strike #3, you're OUT!!!

Landon

jammer773
7/01/2016

"They don't keep their.word"

I recently bought a used car this dealer, landen Montgomery was the salesman, I have ask for a spare set of keys, he.told me he contact the previous owner,as I picked up my car they told me that the trunk was being vacuumed out ,no biggie I can wait ,as hour or so later the car appears going thru the car wash,aast that time I didn't check the trunk I waited until I got home,opened the trunk the leaves that was supposed to be vacuumed out was still there, but the amp was gone,I called landen the next day he said he would look into it, have yet to hear from him or anyone else from this dealership. I hate a thief or lier ,I got both from this dealership, don't do business with these people, remember your only as good as your word,that starts from the top down.

landen Montgomery

Forester15
3/30/2016

"Can not get "

Service department too busy to talk on the phone to schedule oil change. Left name and number yesterday, but still they have not called back today. Called again today but they are still too busy to talk on the phone to make appointment for oil change. Will try back next week. Very disappointed.

operator for Subaru

Happy Subaru Owner
3/19/2016

"Best Subaru Dealer"

I recently bought a new Crosstrek from Subaru of Little Rock. I had visited the location in Memphis and they were your stereotypical "car salesmen" (e.g. arrogant, rude and slick). After speaking with Ricky in Little Rock, I knew I had found the right location. He was easy to work with and found exactly what I was look for. Although this location is 3.5 hours from my home, it was well worth the extra time spent traveling to pick up my new Subaru. The entire staff was friendly and I would gladly purchase more vehicles from them. Ricky and his team were exactly what I expect of Subaru employee's when buying their brand; professional, friendly, and courteous. Subaru could not ask for a better employee to represent them. Thanks Ricky, I appreciated everything you did.

Ricky G.

sk wolcott
8/11/2015

"We just bought our second new Subaru from this dealership."

Just bought my second new Subaru from Little Rock Subaru. Landon Montgomery was Excellent helping us. We love our new Outback. Our insurance even went down due to all the safety features.

Landon Montgomery

AWD15
8/11/2015

"Professional courteous fun"

Myk was friendly, attentive and patient. He knew the vehicle very well. The whole staff was pleasant and easy to work with. I got a great deal on a great car and I'm looking forward to my next purchase!

Myk

Lluthor66
7/26/2015

"Excellent experience"

Everyone was helpful and courteous. They had the car I wanted at a good price. Financing with Lorien was easy, too. Myk did a great job showing all the features and connecting my phone.

Myk Sakevicius and Lorien Steingisser

Pawel
7/06/2015

"First Subaru"

Needing an AWD vehicle, I have reviewed many and opted to choose Subaru both from online reviews and from word of mouth recommendations. I chose the Crosstrek. To date the vehicle has not disappointed me. Although I have yet to take it out in snow/ice since it's the middle of Summer, I will say that the stability in even wet weather shows great promise. Although the vehicle will likely serve me well, I was also blown away by the sales staff (most notably Mr. Spencer Davies). Mr. Davies not only took a considerable amount of time asking me what I wanted out of the vehicle to help narrow my selection choice, but also once the vehicle of choice was identified he spent a considerable amount of time showing me the features inside and out. After working with him, I felt like I almost did not need the owner's manual. I was also blown away by the follow up calls (more than one) by Mr. Davies after the fact to make sure that I was content with my purchase. If that were not enough, I was also blown away by the fact that the price I paid for the vehicle was less than what I expected to pay. There was no need to haggle and again I feel that Mr. Davies shot me straight. With the service and follow up that I received, I now understand why people fall in love with the Subaru company. I appreciate all the work and a special thanks to Mr. Spencer Davies.

Mr. Spencer Davies -> WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND WORKING WITH HIM

susan
7/03/2015

"Honesty and Integrity "

I decided I wanted to take advantage of the buy back program they have and went looking for a new 2015 Forester. I went back to Joseph Shelburn who gave me a honest deal the first time. He gave me his honest opinion all all aspects of my situation. Not only was Joseph a stand up kind of guy but the General Manager of Sales, Todd Yielding I would put in that category as well.

Joseph Shelburn and Todd Yielding

susan responded to this review

July 09, 2015

Correction:.....The General Sales Manager's name I put was incorrect. His name is Travis Yielding. I apologize Travis for the error.