Subaru of Little Rock

Subaru of Little Rock Info

Lluthor66
7/26/2015

"Excellent experience"

Everyone was helpful and courteous. They had the car I wanted at a good price. Financing with Lorien was easy, too. Myk did a great job showing all the features and connecting my phone.

Myk Sakevicius and Lorien Steingisser

Pawel
7/06/2015

"First Subaru"

Needing an AWD vehicle, I have reviewed many and opted to choose Subaru both from online reviews and from word of mouth recommendations. I chose the Crosstrek. To date the vehicle has not disappointed me. Although I have yet to take it out in snow/ice since it's the middle of Summer, I will say that the stability in even wet weather shows great promise. Although the vehicle will likely serve me well, I was also blown away by the sales staff (most notably Mr. Spencer Davies). Mr. Davies not only took a considerable amount of time asking me what I wanted out of the vehicle to help narrow my selection choice, but also once the vehicle of choice was identified he spent a considerable amount of time showing me the features inside and out. After working with him, I felt like I almost did not need the owner's manual. I was also blown away by the follow up calls (more than one) by Mr. Davies after the fact to make sure that I was content with my purchase. If that were not enough, I was also blown away by the fact that the price I paid for the vehicle was less than what I expected to pay. There was no need to haggle and again I feel that Mr. Davies shot me straight. With the service and follow up that I received, I now understand why people fall in love with the Subaru company. I appreciate all the work and a special thanks to Mr. Spencer Davies.

Mr. Spencer Davies -> WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND WORKING WITH HIM

susan
7/03/2015

"Honesty and Integrity "

I decided I wanted to take advantage of the buy back program they have and went looking for a new 2015 Forester. I went back to Joseph Shelburn who gave me a honest deal the first time. He gave me his honest opinion all all aspects of my situation. Not only was Joseph a stand up kind of guy but the General Manager of Sales, Todd Yielding I would put in that category as well.

Joseph Shelburn and Todd Yielding

susan responded to this review

July 09, 2015

Correction:.....The General Sales Manager's name I put was incorrect. His name is Travis Yielding. I apologize Travis for the error.