Subaru of Port Richey

Internet Manager

May 23, 2017

"A breeze"

- Brittany Barror

I had a wonderful experience here. I did my research before coming and knew exactly what I was looking for. Our sales rep Jesse was great! He wasn't pushy. The car sold itself. The whole process was painless. It was my first time buying a new car in 10 years and they made the whole thing a breeze. I would definitely recommend.

May 15, 2017

"Lokey Subaru"

- busaman

This has been the best dealership we have ever dealt with. It was a pleasure to work with Mike Munce. Mr. Lokey is very "hands-on" and took his time to explain all of the who, what, where, when, why, and hows. Mike and Mr. Lokey answered all questions we asked. I feel that they both had earned our trust, which is saying alot because who can trust car dealers anyway? They also honor what I call the "art of the deal". The simplicity of buying, our best interest they looked out for. We had walked in with our own financing, however, they beat the interest rate with letting them do the shopping around for financing. Basically, I am there to spend a dollar, they are there to make a dollar, and as an added bonus, we will be repeat customers!!! Thank you guys very much!!!

Other Employees : Nicholl Vetter

May 15, 2017

"It was well worth our 90 min drive to this dealership."

- Michael Donovan

My son and I met with Jesse Burns on Sunday afternoon on 5/14/17 and experienced superior customer service from Jesse. My son found this ideal vehicle for me on line and the followup from the dealership was impeccable. Jesse was thorough taking the initial sales information and also explaining the operation of the vehicle. While he was gathering vehicle manuals and setting things up for finance, we had a very informative & casual conversation with Mr. Lokey. The finance experience with Barry was fast and painless. I appreciated the service add on that he recommended and I will be sure to visit the dealership for future service. This was an impressive and positive experience for both my son & I. Sincerely Mike Donovan

Barry Tyson