Subaru of Richmond

Valley Subaru

Jghilton007
4/27/2016

"Ask for Cory W!"

This was my first time buying new from a dealer and it could not have been any easier. I was greeted in the showroom by Cory Willoughby during my first visit. He was extremely knowledgable on current models and helped me pick the right car. During my test drive he went over the different tech packages and safety features. I ended up returning a week later to order my new car from him. Upon pick up Cory went through the manual with me and showed me all of the bells and whistles as well as important servicing and towing information. Cory was an all star throughout the entire purchase, even calling me frequently to update me on my order and afterwards to make sure I was satisfied. He was very easy to work with and the whole experience felt like I was doing business with a friend. It is obvious he is passionate about his job and his Subarus. 10/10 would recommend absolutely great staff.

Cory Willoughby

Steve
4/26/2016

"Superior service"

We purchased our 2016 Subaru Outback from Subau of Richmond a couple weeks ago and love it. The sales associate, Dan MacNeil was very attentive and patiently answered all of our questions. he made the whole purchasing experience both painless and pleasant. We would highly recommend Dan and Subaru to all our friends and neighbors.

Dan Macneil

JIM
4/22/2016

"Dan MacNeil is the knowledge man"

This being my first in many ways, first Subaru and first time lease was a little bit of a step for me. I have a long history of buying cars, used & new, from Dan MacNeil. I know that I will be looked after not only by Dan , but by the dealership as well. Dan does his homework not only on the brand he sells but the dealership as well. I'm confident in knowing that Subaru of Richmond will give me great customer service. Dan took the time of explaining the advantages of a lease and all the safety features of the Subaru Outback that we decided on. I will be giving more feedback, positive or negative, during our 3 year lease on the performance/ service of the car and dealership. Thanks Dan MacNeil, this car is more than I expected and a pleasure to drive.

Nelson, F&I

Goodman23009
3/07/2016

"Review for Charlie Guthrie"

Subaru of Richmond and Charlie Guthrie are the best in the business. Charlie met with us several times to talk through the financing programs available and allow us to test drive the car that we were interested in. He always got back to me to answer my questions quickly and even nearly two months later has made himself available to answer any questions and help with the process. I will never work with another car salesman again, Charlie is the best in the business. He never acted like a salesman with us, or ever pressured us to make a decision. He was more like a family member trying to look out for our best interest. His experience and knowledge with the Subaru vehicles is second to none.

Charlie Guthrie

Forester jo
2/20/2016

"Subaru of Richmond and Charlie Guthrie are the best!"

Buying vehicles in the past had been a very stressful experience. This completely changed when I walked into Subaru of Richmond and met Charlie Guthrie. He guided me through the search for the perfect vehicle for me - no pressure, no stress, no misinformation or broken promises. He was friendly, professional, very knowledgable and courteous. After the deal was made and the vehicle ordered, he followed up with updates until the vehicle arrived. When I took delivery, he gave all the time and instruction I needed to understand all the features, bells and whistles. All in all it was a great experience buying my Forester. I would definitely want to buy my next vehicle there and from Charlie Guthrie!

Charlie Guthrie

RCB2
1/31/2016

"Chris Johnson is a Great Sales Person"

Bought my second Outback from Chris. I've had over 50 new cars in my life time. Both times I bought new cars from Chris were the easiest, no hassle, no price games played deals I've ever made. Buying a new car from him was an absolute joy. THANKS Chris!

Finance manager and sales manager were great to work with also.

Debraruh
1/30/2016

"Excellent service. Ask for Harry"

We did our homework before purchasing out Outback. It is the safest vehicle on the road. Harry Mosely was our sales person and he was funny, professional, knowledgeable and extremely Patient. Highly recommend.

Harry Mosely

Becky
1/12/2016

"I was looking for a Subaru Forester"

I wanted to look at the Subaru Forester because I like the style & body of the vehicle. I was greeted promptly by Cory Willoughby he was very polite & knowledgeable & very professional. The purchase price was done in a respectful manner. I would recommend Cory Willoughby & Subaru of Richmond.

Cory Willoughby

wbed
12/29/2015

"Third Subaru Outback Purchase"

At the end of November, I had my third experience with buying a Subaru Outback from Subaru of Richmond. Actually this is my 4th Outback but the first one came from another dealer in another city. Once again I had a very favorable impression of all the sales representatives at Subaru of Richmond. This time it was Chris Johnson, who arranged for the special requirements I needed for making the purchase. He handled everything smoothly, explained the features that were new to me and offered to answer my future questions. It was frustrating to have to wait so long for a test drive to try out the new features and check out the color, but the scarcity of new Outbacks arriving from the factory forced this frustration. I had to place an order but the car arrived a month early. I have had 17 years experience with sales and service at this dealership and all has been good. Better than any other dealer.

Chris Johnson

Kathy
12/17/2015

"Great customer service by Dan MacNeil"

Dan MacNeil provided the highest level of customer services when I purchased my car from Subaru of Richmond. He was attentive to my wants and needs and made sure that I got the right car! The entire team was excellent and I would highly recommend Dan MacNeil and Subaru of Richmond.

Dan MacNeil