Subaru of Richmond

Rocco Karamoutsos

April 20, 2017

"TOM CARR IS THE BEST!"

- 1234jm

Tom is amazing! Showing me all the options based on my needs. Personable and knows his cars. He is the reason I keep coming back. Thank you Tom!

April 18, 2017

"Always the Best!"

- Scott A. Elliott

My wife and I have purchased 3 Subaru's from Tom in the last 6 years and Tom's product knowledge has always been exceptional. He truly cares about making sure we end up with the best vehicle for our family. Tom is an all around great person and we will continue to work with him for all of our Subaru needs. Thanks Tom!

April 17, 2017

"Simply the Best"

- SUSAN PEARSALL

My husband and I have had many dealership experiences over the last 40 years. Our purchase from Subaru of Richmond has been hands down the best experience ever. We give all the credit to our Sales Professional, Chris Johnson. Our use of the word "Professional" is not by accident. Chris is exemplary in professionalism, knowledge, and service. If you are in the market for a vehicle, do yourself a tremendous favor; give Chris a call!

• Evening Pickup Until 7:00pm with Paid Service Ticket