Subaru of Richmond

Valley Subaru

DD'sSUB
6/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Very happy with experience. Harry was knowledgeable, never pushy, and patient with my questions! He ordered my car, and was patient for all transactions. He spoke highly of his team.

Harry Moseley

HoHo Hope
6/07/2016

"Good deal done right"

Tom Carr presented the car buying process effectively and took us through it one step at a time. The car we wanted wasn't in stock but he found one on its way too the dealership and he got it for us. We finished up the purchasing process and then Tom gave us a good review of the controls and new gizmos (1st new car in several years) and got us on the road. He has gladly answered several questions since then and continues to provide fine support. Thanks.

Tom Carr, Harry, Richard Hubert

Joliva
5/27/2016

"Good dealership"

Harry was very helpful in getting me set up with my new Subaru. He was very efficient and facilitated the purchasing process for a factory order. He gave a great demo when it arrived and had everything ready to go so that the paperwork went quickly. I definitely appreciate his time and attention in making sure I got what I wanted out of the new car.

Harry Moseley

Bryan
5/19/2016

"Wonderful "

This is the second car we have bought from Dan MacNeil.HIs costumer service is excellent and his knowledge of Subarus exceeded my expectations !!!! Great experience

Dan MacNeil

cptkirk
5/19/2016

"Dan MacNeil is the Salesman to ask for"

Dan had been my salesman years ago and was outstanding then. Outstanding then, better now. You can't go wrong. Dan is the Man! He knows the product and is proud of what he sales. Smooth and very professional. Great Guy! The Forester is a great vehicle. Experience was not drawn out and very efficient. connwaye

Dan MacNeil

Jghilton007
4/27/2016

"Ask for Cory W!"

This was my first time buying new from a dealer and it could not have been any easier. I was greeted in the showroom by Cory Willoughby during my first visit. He was extremely knowledgable on current models and helped me pick the right car. During my test drive he went over the different tech packages and safety features. I ended up returning a week later to order my new car from him. Upon pick up Cory went through the manual with me and showed me all of the bells and whistles as well as important servicing and towing information. Cory was an all star throughout the entire purchase, even calling me frequently to update me on my order and afterwards to make sure I was satisfied. He was very easy to work with and the whole experience felt like I was doing business with a friend. It is obvious he is passionate about his job and his Subarus. 10/10 would recommend absolutely great staff.

Cory Willoughby

Steve
4/26/2016

"Superior service"

We purchased our 2016 Subaru Outback from Subau of Richmond a couple weeks ago and love it. The sales associate, Dan MacNeil was very attentive and patiently answered all of our questions. he made the whole purchasing experience both painless and pleasant. We would highly recommend Dan and Subaru to all our friends and neighbors.

Dan Macneil

JIM
4/22/2016

"Dan MacNeil is the knowledge man"

This being my first in many ways, first Subaru and first time lease was a little bit of a step for me. I have a long history of buying cars, used & new, from Dan MacNeil. I know that I will be looked after not only by Dan , but by the dealership as well. Dan does his homework not only on the brand he sells but the dealership as well. I'm confident in knowing that Subaru of Richmond will give me great customer service. Dan took the time of explaining the advantages of a lease and all the safety features of the Subaru Outback that we decided on. I will be giving more feedback, positive or negative, during our 3 year lease on the performance/ service of the car and dealership. Thanks Dan MacNeil, this car is more than I expected and a pleasure to drive.

Nelson, F&I

Goodman23009
3/07/2016

"Review for Charlie Guthrie"

Subaru of Richmond and Charlie Guthrie are the best in the business. Charlie met with us several times to talk through the financing programs available and allow us to test drive the car that we were interested in. He always got back to me to answer my questions quickly and even nearly two months later has made himself available to answer any questions and help with the process. I will never work with another car salesman again, Charlie is the best in the business. He never acted like a salesman with us, or ever pressured us to make a decision. He was more like a family member trying to look out for our best interest. His experience and knowledge with the Subaru vehicles is second to none.

Charlie Guthrie

Forester jo
2/20/2016

"Subaru of Richmond and Charlie Guthrie are the best!"

Buying vehicles in the past had been a very stressful experience. This completely changed when I walked into Subaru of Richmond and met Charlie Guthrie. He guided me through the search for the perfect vehicle for me - no pressure, no stress, no misinformation or broken promises. He was friendly, professional, very knowledgable and courteous. After the deal was made and the vehicle ordered, he followed up with updates until the vehicle arrived. When I took delivery, he gave all the time and instruction I needed to understand all the features, bells and whistles. All in all it was a great experience buying my Forester. I would definitely want to buy my next vehicle there and from Charlie Guthrie!

Charlie Guthrie