Subaru of Richmond

Robert Thomas, Internet Sales Manager, Subaru of Richmond

Robert Thomas

Internet Sales Manager

March 20, 2017

"Replacing car due to an accident"

- cindykinney1

In February, I was involved in a serious accident. The grace of God and my Subaru saved my life and the life of my sister. I knew I wanted another Subaru. Dave asked me about the car that was totalled. He found a great car that had all the features I wanted. During the test drive, he tried to show me how the dynamic cruise control works but I am mentally not ready for that due to the accident. Dave was very understanding about that and offered to show me how it works when I am ready to try it. That is above and beyond the call. I've only had the car a few days so I haven't had to use the service department yet, but so far, I am very pleased with my experience.

March 18, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- Mockva

We stopped by Friday evening right at closing explaining that we wanted to test drive 2 cars. We agreed to meet Harry the next morning for the test drives. When we got there, he had the 2 cars we wanted ready for us right out front. From the moment we settled on a car, everything went quickly and smoothly. They participate in the Costo auto buying program. Harry took the time to show us all the functions of the car, having answers ready whenever we had questions. Great, easy buying experience.

March 17, 2017

""Made a Friend...Bought a Great Car!""

- Marylustephens

Dan McNeil was a delightful salesman who took the time to make sure we understood all the options available to us as new car purchasers. He walked us through the buying process and then stayed late to be sure we were educated on all the features of the car. Great experience!

• Evening Pickup Until 7:00pm with Paid Service Ticket