Subaru of Richmond

Rocco Karamoutsos

June 20, 2017

"Easy-Peasy"

- Kent Skidmore

Dave welcomed us with open arms to the dealership and made us feel ultra-comfortable with our car search process. He listened carefully to what our needs were and outlined what he thought would work for us. Dave is far from a high pressure salesperson and said simply we will either like the car or not and if we do, he would make the purchase process as easy as possible. We bought our new Subaru from Dave and we are glad we did.

David Lowenhagen

June 19, 2017

"Subaru 4 Life"

- eunsung

I have been an owner of a 2002 Subaru Outback for the past 3 years. I had never been a Subaru guy until I drove a Subaru. I came to Subaru of Richmond knowing what I wanted, a Subaru Crosstrek. My parents had generously offered to help me purchase a new car, they had already called Harry Moseley and talked to him about the cars that we were interested in. The three of us walked in on Friday morning, and I left in my new Crosstrek. Harry was very personable and still professional. Harry was really knowledgeable about the cars, and super accommodating when I asked if I could test drive a manual. Harry was super friendly and patient in answering all of our questions. Overall, this was one of my best car buying experiences ever. Hopefully, I won't have to buy another car till I am 50 with the longevity of Subarus.

Harry Moseley

June 14, 2017

"Customer-Focused Dealership"

- Forrester

After talking to Subaru owners and reading on-line reviews of dealerships in our area, we opted to visit Subaru of Richmond (although another dealer was closer to us). We were very happy with that choice. We also ended up with a great sales professional named Tom Yuen. He was knowlegeable about all aspects of the vehicle we were interested in and answered all our questions. There were no high pressure sales techniques used. Instead, he let the professionalism of the dealership and the Subaru reputation speak for themselves. We would definitely recommend Subaru of Richmond and Tom Yuen to anyone.

Tom Yuen