Subaru of Richmond

Dan McNeil

January 22, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Sheila

I just purchased a new Forester and it was a terrific experience - none of the unpleasant high-pressure sales tactics I've seen at other dealerships. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this dealer again.

January 21, 2017

"GREAT! "

- Cbm1989

We just purchased our first Subaru today and had the pleasure of working with Harry Moseley. He was so kind and helpful and made the process of buying a car so easy! We LOVE our new car and would recommend Harry to anyone.

January 18, 2017

"Quick, No Pressure and Happy results"

- Jo Weller

I made an inquiry to test drive a used 2016 Subaru Forester online and within minutes received a call from Davaid Lowenhagen. Dave made the experience easy with an appointment the following day. No Pressure and a no sales pitch method led me to decide on purchasing the car because the data was handed to me and I could see for myself the deal was good for me. Nelson Williams was an easy man to work with to close out the transaction. The Body Shop Mechanic did a fantastic job cleaning up the car. Thank you for putting me in a Subaru Forester, a car I love.

• Evening Pickup Until 7:00pm with Paid Service Ticket