Suburban Volkswagen of Troy - Service Center

Suburban Volkswagen of Troy - Service Center
1804 Maplelawn Drive,
Troy, MI 48084
Suburban Volkswagen of Troy Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Suburban Volkswagen of Troy

16 Service Center Reviews
m
6/11/2015

"Service abouve and beyond"

Service at this dealership is great! Jeff Kruetzer and Amir are wonderful-friendly, very professional and always go the extra mile to help you out!

Jeff Kreutzer, Amir Chaaban

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're happy you were so satisfied with your service center experience. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

2013PassatSilver
6/08/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Usually dread to take car for service and dealing with the Service department. The Suburban Volkswagen of Troy Service department and Amir made my last service visit much easier and less stressful. Amir was very helpful and explained what I needed to keep my car on schedule with the maintenance requirements. I am not very knowledgeable about cars but felt comfortable and less stressed with Amir. I will be looking to lease a new car soon and this experience will influence my decision about a Volkswagen.

June 08, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're delighted to hear how wonderful of an experience you had at our service center. Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we truly look forward to serving you again in the future!

2ndOutback
5/30/2015

"1st rate. Never any issues. Management always there to help"

Always a positive experience. I especially appreciate the complete vehicle review that is given before you leave service area. I had follow up question, and submitted through website. Was contacted less than hour after I submitted question.

June 03, 2015

We're so pleased to hear you had a positive service lane experience with us! We always strive to answer all of our customers questions in a timely manner. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to serving you again!

luvmy14passat
5/03/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Suburban offers the highest level of customer service in the area. They are fast, timely, and the communication is excellent. Amir usually handles my service appointments, and he goes above and beyond in accommodating the customer. I am so pleased with the service, that I have purchased 2 other Volkswagens from Suburban. The sales staff is excellent, too.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad to hear you continue to have positive experiences with us in both sales and service! We look forward to working with you again!

Richi63
4/24/2015

"Friendly service"

I feel confident that when I bring my car to you the work will be done properly. Amir is always very friendly and he hustles. I would definitely recommend your dealership.

cleo
3/25/2015

"Stellar Customer Service"

I had a car emergency on the eve of my move from Troy to Ferndale. My 2008 VW Rabbit sounded like someone had stolen its catalytic converter. So I dropped my car off after hours at Suburban VW of Troy and hoped for the best. Needless to say the day of my move was stressful, but dealing with Amir at Suburban VW was great. He is the best! His customer service skills are stellar and he knows cars. He even texted me a pic of what was wrong with my exhaust. This was back in October and the repair has held up. I’ve been back once since October for the 90,000 mile service and Amir continues to be the best!!

Jwglime
2/10/2015

"Excellent Experience "

I've had my Pasaat for a year now and have taken it in for regular service since the beginning. I couldn't be happier. Amir has been awesome and gone out of his way to get me the proper service.

xraybrownsue
10/05/2014

"service"

I recently took my VW BEETLE in for service because of an engine warning light. I had called 2 days prior to my appointment, stating my problem and also saying I would need a ride to work, saying where that would be. As soon as I drove in at 7:15am, the Service Consultant, Amir, Chaaban, said the car could not be seen until 8. I told him I was told to arrive exactly when I did. No problem for me, since I was leaving the car while their driver took me to work. Before I get into that, let me say that this consultant was rude. He began by telling me that he never liked the Beetle! He said he just did not like the look of it. Fine, he is allowed to have an opinion, but to put down a car model from a company that employs him just boggled my mind!! I then quipped that possibly my car was a lemon since it is yellow. He then went into an explanation of what a lemon really is...a problem has to occur 3 times before it gets that designation. I WAS KIDDING!! He truly does not now how to communicate with his customers. But it got worse!! As I was getting my ride to work, he was notifying my driver about another call but when he heard where I was going for my job, he stated - on speaker - that that was just too far. Now I told them where I worked, not to mention that at this time, I was in the car!! So...when the car was ready for pick-up, I was told I had to find my own ride to the dealership, which I did. When he turned over my key, he stated that he was sorry about not being able to get me, but that the DRIVER said it was too far. HE SAID IT WAS TOO FAR!! And to make matters worse, the following day, the same warning light came back on. Admittedly, this is not his fault, but believe me, I will not be returning to the dealership in Troy. In the past, the staff at the Farmington Hills location has treated me with kindness and respect. I chose Troy this past time thinking it would be more convenient for rides to and from work. Oh well...Another note, the car is under warranty, therefore no cost to me.

Justask
2/09/2013

"On February 6 2013, I experience a car problem when I..."

On February 6 2013, I experience a car problem when I purchased some gas from a station that had water in it. Within 24 hours of my emergency Amir, John and Chris solved my problem. I greatly appreciate the quick turn around response to my call. And the quick discovery of the bad gas in my new car along with the repair. Within 24 hours my car was cleared of its illness and I was back on the road.They even made sure I had the proper paper work to have my money refunded for the bad gas problem. Everything went well!! HATS OFF TO MY DREAM TEAM!!! THANK YOU AMIR, JOHN AND CHRIS Sincerely Marsha Florence

Amir C. John S. Chris L.

gannesme
9/05/2012

"Great Experience. Amir was very helpfull and fast. It..."

Great Experience. Amir was very helpfull and fast. It was easy and convenient and the sales staff, Darren Nitz, that I spoke with was very informative and was able to educate me on all of VW's car lines.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.