Suburban Volkswagen of Troy - Service Center

Suburban Volkswagen of Troy - Service Center
1804 Maplelawn Drive,
Troy, MI 48084
Suburban Volkswagen of Troy Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Suburban Volkswagen of Troy

23 Service Center Reviews
wheelie
11/24/2015

"Worst service ever."

This dealership has the worst service I have ever experienced. They act as though they are to important for their customers and always tell you there is a whole bunch of things you need to fix/replace at extremely inflated prices. Today i thought I would give them one more try. After getting transferred three times to "service dept" I heard click click... dial tone. so i called them back, maybe it was an honest mistake right? i got transferred again and after sitting on hold for ages I heard the receiver get picked up and then they hung up again. this is the last time I give them any more chances, and I hope somebody else will read this and avoid the frustration I am feeling.

November 24, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. We would like the opportunity to hear more about your experience so that we may find a way to rectify the situation and ultimately handle your service needs. Please respond with your name and contact information or reach out to our Service Manager, Chris Lange, at 248-649-2300 or clange@suburbancollection.com at your earliest convenience.

Ttone74
11/03/2015

"Stealership"

Do not go to this dealer! They covered my brand new car with overspray and then denied it. They gave me my car back covered in water and tried to hide the fact that they got the entire front end covered in overspray! Then for good measure, they scratched the bumper.

November 13, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. We would like the opportunity to hear more about your experience so that we may find a way to rectify the situation. Please contact our Service Manager, Chris Lange, at 248-649-2300 or clange@suburbancollection.com at your earliest convenience.

Lovemyvws
10/08/2015

"Happy Suburban VW Customer"

The 1st car I purchased from Suburban VW needed collision repair. Unfortunately it was towed to another VW dealership and repairs were made with aftermarket parts although my warranty required new. When these parts failed I went to Suburban. Amir told me repaid were not covered because of aftermarket. He patiently listened to my situation, and worked with AAA and other dealership, and ultimately other dealership paid for all the new parts. We are now on our 3rd Suburban VW and will never have our cars serviced elsewhere.

Mmg
9/23/2015

"Professional, timely and congenial "

Had a tire blow out. Brought it in to get it replaced. Amir noted I was due for 20k service and offered to do that too. Everything done in less than 1 hour. Very pleased...

justin911
8/27/2015

"Great"

Service is always great at this location. This .is my 3rd Volkswagen from this location, Always greeted with a warm hello ,a smile and quick service

Xi Xi
8/17/2015

"Cool maintenance"

Had my 10000 maintenance, got everything done very quick. I also had a broken tire which had a nail in it, they helped me replaced by a brand new tire for free since I have the wheel warranty. (Highly recommend the tire warranty, I've got two broken during the past half year due to the hard road condition, I was also recommended by the manager when I purchase the car, very very useful.) Very good experience with them.

Chris Lange

Sara
7/16/2015

"Car Maintenance"

I had to get some work done to my 2004 VW Beetle and the service was super fabulous. I felt like my little beetle got the the best treatment possible.

July 17, 2015

We're glad you were so satisfied with your service center experience. Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again!

m
6/11/2015

"Service abouve and beyond"

Service at this dealership is great! Jeff Kruetzer and Amir are wonderful-friendly, very professional and always go the extra mile to help you out!

Jeff Kreutzer, Amir Chaaban

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're happy you were so satisfied with your service center experience. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

2013PassatSilver
6/08/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Usually dread to take car for service and dealing with the Service department. The Suburban Volkswagen of Troy Service department and Amir made my last service visit much easier and less stressful. Amir was very helpful and explained what I needed to keep my car on schedule with the maintenance requirements. I am not very knowledgeable about cars but felt comfortable and less stressed with Amir. I will be looking to lease a new car soon and this experience will influence my decision about a Volkswagen.

June 08, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're delighted to hear how wonderful of an experience you had at our service center. Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we truly look forward to serving you again in the future!

2ndOutback
5/30/2015

"1st rate. Never any issues. Management always there to help"

Always a positive experience. I especially appreciate the complete vehicle review that is given before you leave service area. I had follow up question, and submitted through website. Was contacted less than hour after I submitted question.

June 03, 2015

We're so pleased to hear you had a positive service lane experience with us! We always strive to answer all of our customers questions in a timely manner. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to serving you again!

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.