Suburban Volkswagen of Troy - Service Center

Suburban Volkswagen of Troy - Service Center
1804 Maplelawn Drive,
Troy, MI 48084
Suburban Volkswagen of Troy Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Suburban Volkswagen of Troy

19 Service Center Reviews
justin911
8/27/2015

"Great"

Service is always great at this location. This .is my 3rd Volkswagen from this location, Always greeted with a warm hello ,a smile and quick service

Xi Xi
8/17/2015

"Cool maintenance"

Had my 10000 maintenance, got everything done very quick. I also had a broken tire which had a nail in it, they helped me replaced by a brand new tire for free since I have the wheel warranty. (Highly recommend the tire warranty, I've got two broken during the past half year due to the hard road condition, I was also recommended by the manager when I purchase the car, very very useful.) Very good experience with them.

Chris Lange

Sara
7/16/2015

"Car Maintenance"

I had to get some work done to my 2004 VW Beetle and the service was super fabulous. I felt like my little beetle got the the best treatment possible.

July 17, 2015

We're glad you were so satisfied with your service center experience. Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again!

m
6/11/2015

"Service abouve and beyond"

Service at this dealership is great! Jeff Kruetzer and Amir are wonderful-friendly, very professional and always go the extra mile to help you out!

Jeff Kreutzer, Amir Chaaban

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're happy you were so satisfied with your service center experience. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

2013PassatSilver
6/08/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Usually dread to take car for service and dealing with the Service department. The Suburban Volkswagen of Troy Service department and Amir made my last service visit much easier and less stressful. Amir was very helpful and explained what I needed to keep my car on schedule with the maintenance requirements. I am not very knowledgeable about cars but felt comfortable and less stressed with Amir. I will be looking to lease a new car soon and this experience will influence my decision about a Volkswagen.

June 08, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're delighted to hear how wonderful of an experience you had at our service center. Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we truly look forward to serving you again in the future!

2ndOutback
5/30/2015

"1st rate. Never any issues. Management always there to help"

Always a positive experience. I especially appreciate the complete vehicle review that is given before you leave service area. I had follow up question, and submitted through website. Was contacted less than hour after I submitted question.

June 03, 2015

We're so pleased to hear you had a positive service lane experience with us! We always strive to answer all of our customers questions in a timely manner. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to serving you again!

luvmy14passat
5/03/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Suburban offers the highest level of customer service in the area. They are fast, timely, and the communication is excellent. Amir usually handles my service appointments, and he goes above and beyond in accommodating the customer. I am so pleased with the service, that I have purchased 2 other Volkswagens from Suburban. The sales staff is excellent, too.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad to hear you continue to have positive experiences with us in both sales and service! We look forward to working with you again!

Richi63
4/24/2015

"Friendly service"

I feel confident that when I bring my car to you the work will be done properly. Amir is always very friendly and he hustles. I would definitely recommend your dealership.

cleo
3/25/2015

"Stellar Customer Service"

I had a car emergency on the eve of my move from Troy to Ferndale. My 2008 VW Rabbit sounded like someone had stolen its catalytic converter. So I dropped my car off after hours at Suburban VW of Troy and hoped for the best. Needless to say the day of my move was stressful, but dealing with Amir at Suburban VW was great. He is the best! His customer service skills are stellar and he knows cars. He even texted me a pic of what was wrong with my exhaust. This was back in October and the repair has held up. I’ve been back once since October for the 90,000 mile service and Amir continues to be the best!!

Jwglime
2/10/2015

"Excellent Experience "

I've had my Pasaat for a year now and have taken it in for regular service since the beginning. I couldn't be happier. Amir has been awesome and gone out of his way to get me the proper service.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.