Sullivan Brothers Nissan

4.1

1 Cranberry Rd., Kingston, Massachusetts 02364

74 Reviews of Sullivan Brothers Nissan

August 15, 2017

"Always an excellent experience!"

- ShannonConnor06

I just got my 4th lease through Sullivan Brothers Nissan!! They treat their customers like family. My mom and I both go there and they are always checking in to see how each of us is doing. You never have to worry about finding the best deal because Sullivan Brothers always has it. When you need service on your car the staff is honest and never tries to oversell service. If you are looking for a new car and a great deal go to Sullivan Brothers. You will be in excellent hands!

Other Employees : Ned
August 01, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- Delaney

I can not say enough about how friendly and knowledgeable everyone was at Sullivan Bros. I am so happy with my experience and my purchase !!!!!

Other Employees : Minnesota Joe
August 01, 2017

"True professionals that know what they are doing. "

- 5251996!!

Jack was so helpful and knew what he was doing. He was very professional and gave us the best experience when buying a car. He was helpful and could successfully answer any questions we had.

Jack Mann
July 31, 2017

"What a great experience!"

- msolomon

Chuck Cavanaro was fantastic; Down to earth no nonsense, professional, knowledge, personable. I would recommend him to anyone. He listened to what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. Everyone from Chuck, Paul Sullivan who helped with an agreeable deal, Ian in finance who was just the nicest guy and made the paperwork easy, to Brandon in client relations, a familiar face from the past. Even the other salesmen on the floor were friendly and pleasant. We have bought cars at Sullivan Brothers before but bought our last cars at another dealer. I am so glad I went back to Sullivan this time. It was a great experience. Love my new Murano!!! Thanks you guys!

Other Employees : Brandon
July 29, 2017

"Wonderful and Painless Experience"

- ksh321

From the moment we step foot on the lot to driving away in our new Pathfinder, the staff was professional, informative, and friendly. Great experience.

July 29, 2017

"Very satisfied !!! "

- Joseph

Chuck the sales representative worked with us to give us what we were looking for financially and quality in the vehicle best for our needs .

July 21, 2017

"Great Experience"

- JANE CRIMMINS

We purchased two vehicles from Sullivan Brothers and had a great experience. We would not hesitate to return in the future. Cory, Chris, Mike, Evan and Ian were a pleasure to work with.

Other Employees : Cory, Mike, Chris
July 20, 2017

"Awesome!!!!"

- Robby27

I love my new choice of car very satisfied with this decision I will be coming back to get a GTR so have one ready for me!!!!

July 19, 2017

"Excellent as always!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍"

- Burke

I love these guys!! This is my second car that I've purchased from Sullivan Bros Nissan and it keeps getting better!! Thank you Mike Boland for always taking care of us!! The customer service here is tremendous!!! 😘

Other Employees : Alex in the service department
July 17, 2017

"my 2017 Nissan Rouge"

- Shamacd

Lenny and Mike worked very hard to help me get into a car I really loved I was a tough customer they never gave up on me thank you so much so so happy with my car