Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC

Call
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Naty Diamond
12/18/2014

"Excellent Service"

If you want a stress free transaction and a nice car, check out Sullivan Buick GMC, and ask for Chris Weglarz! I recently bought my car and not only got a nice car/deal but also received an outstanding customer service. Chris went way above and beyond my expectations. He was very patient with me and answered every question I had and really went out of his way to make sure I felt very comfortable in within my budget. Thank you Chris and Sullivan Buick GMC - I love my new car!

Chris Weglarz

AIP
12/17/2014

"Check Sullivan out!"

Ask for Phillip: He is knowledgeable, nice, no nonsense guy who was respectful of my time. Love my Encore. The whole team was fantastic.Best car buying experience yet!

Lucas C
12/17/2014

"Awesome dealership "

I just bought a used truck from these guys and it was a great experience. Ask for Brian! He is the most helpful salesman i have ever worked with.

Brian Minogue

a happy car buyer
12/16/2014

"A happy car buyer"

Compared to the other 2 dealerships that I visited,this third one was the charm.They did a great job.Juan was the best.!!I would highly recommend this place if you want a hassle free buying experience.This is the way a dealership should treat customers.With respect and fairness.And did I mention.............I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!

Julie and Dan............I spoke to them by phone.They were also very good.

jz1985
12/15/2014

"great experience"

Super happy not only worth the car, but the exceptional, professional service we received! I would absolutely recommend my friends and family! Gabriel Szwec definitely made it a quick and painless experience!

Yadyc
12/15/2014

"Happy! Happy! Happy!"

My husband and I could not be happier with our car-buying experience! Victor Melendez is knowledgeable, patient, courteous, and fair. We were in and out in less than 2 hours driving home our new car! Thank you Victor!

troy.thompson.77964

"Great experience! "

Victor and Dan took great care of us. This was by far the most pleasant car buying experience that we have ever had! There were no games and no haggling! In and out in 2 hours with a new car. I can not say enough good things about Sullivan Buick and the staff!!

ODELL
12/14/2014

"Service Dept. Beyond Compare"

I bought my 2008 LaCrosse at sullivan in Arlington Heights, back in Sept, 2008 simply because it had the exact model with options that I wanted. Living in the southside of Chicago, I was leary of the distance. But, due to the fantastic service department, I have made the trek back for every service need ever since. And yes, I WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

Rose

Dawn and Mike

"Couldn't be happier!!!!"

Walked into dealership to look at a terrain, we were greeted by Mike Ayoub. Afterafew quick questions it was decided that the Acadia was a better fit for our family. Mike immediately went to work to find us a car in our budget, and with the features we were looking for. He worked tirelessly to make it all work, we love our new Acadia, and it wouldn't have happened. without Mikes dedication and perseverance. Thank you Mike!!! We had been to several other dealerships over a two day period and none were as helpful or as friendly as Sullivan and Mike Ayoub.

Lauren Faul
12/11/2014

"great experience!"

I am a college student and was in desperate need of a used car that fit my needs. Mike Ayoub helped me so much. I came in to test drive one car but when a different one caught my eye he immediately shifted gears and helped me out. It was a wonderful experience and I am going to reccomend Mike and Sullivan to everyone!

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell