Sullivan Buick GMC

Mike O'Connell

Mike Ayoub, Certified Sales Consultant, Sullivan Buick GMC

Mike Ayoub

June 24, 2017

"Completely satisfied with the service and hospitality "

- Pumpkin1114

Was very happy with the above and beyond service from Shelley Barr in sales, Dan Szec sales manager, and Jason Askey in finance! I would highly recommend them and will buy again and again!

Shelley Barr
Jason Askew
Other Employees : Dan Szec

June 24, 2017

"Friendly, Understanding, Caring"

- Dar Dar

My experience was as easy and rewarding as I could ever ask for. Aidan warmly greeted me and pretty much led me by the hand through all my decision making. He presented several options, listened to my preferences and then found the automobile I wanted. He was very understanding and patient when I was deciding on the color of my new Terrain. The automobile was not available the first time I was in the dealership, but was there and ready for me on the following business day as he promised. I love my new GMC Terrain and certainly will return to Sullivan to buy my next automobile.

Aidan Pilny

June 22, 2017

"We will be back!"

- Rachael Hooker

It was a pleasure working with Shelly & we will definitely use in the future and recommend her to our friends in the market for a new/used car. She was thorough, friendly and helped us weigh a variety of options available to us. We left feeling incredibly confident we'd made the right decision for our family and are in love with our new car. Thanks Shelly!

Shelley Barr