Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Bill
5/26/2015

"Sullivan again and again"

My wife and I have been buying Pontiac's from Sullivan (Pontiac) now Buick for over 30 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Some of the people change but the service and price is always consistently fair. Victor and Lou were great to deal with. I would and have recommend Sullivan to friends. Bill Rosenthal

R and A - C
5/26/2015

"Hands down - always a great experience "

This is the 3rd time buying a car from Gabe Szwec @ Bill Sullivan GMC. From start to finish he makes the whole process of buying a car so easy and hassle free! He is always very thorough in addressing our questions and concerns, and he is very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Gabe goes over and beyond to make our car purchase experience the best ever ...every time! I can't rave about him enough - thanks Gabe!

Amelia R.
5/24/2015

"Great experience of finding a new preowned car!"

I needed to get a new pre-owned vehicle. I've used Sullivan Buick for service on my LeSaber. Mike Baker had recommended a few Lucernes on the pre-owned lot. I had my cousin checking on-line while I was cleaning out my LeSaber. Ray Silvey, Salesman, had the both cars brought out front of the offices. My sister and I couldn't believe what great condition the 2006 Buick Lucerne was in; it looked brand new and only 28,744 miles on it and the price was right. Ray was very nice told me all about the 2006 Buick Lucerne and we took it for a test drive. Ray made the process buying a vehicle pleasant and made us feel like we knew him for years. Mike O'Connell, Finance, knows his job. He went through the forms, stopped and explained things to me when I had questions. He also made it a pleasant situation while you are buying a pre-owned vehicle.

Ray Silvey, Sales - new to the dealer.

etnfrd67
5/23/2015

"Best dealership I've been to"

I was in and out Phil was great no playing around with numbers no back and forth to the managers. Can't beat the service

Luke S
5/22/2015

"A+ Experience"

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our recent purchase of a 2015 GMC Acadia. I can see why Sullivan is such a highly-rated dealer, they really do provide top-notch service to their customers. Our salesman, Phil Pilny, made the whole process nice and easy, and they really cut us a good deal...very happy with our experience at Sullivan.

jrvppr
5/21/2015

"Great experience!"

My brother and father are return customers at Sullivan for their purchases as well as service and now I am too. I was online and found a great deal on a certified pre-owned car. I compared the deal not only locally, but through out the entire mid-west and could not find a better deal. I dealt with car salesman Gerald Hamilton who has worked at Sullivan for more than 15 years.. Gerald Was competent, very knowledgeable and earned my trust. I definitely recommend going to see him. I also dealt with Finance Manager Mike O'Connell who was very personable and knew his job well. He made the paper work quick and easy and we were out of there in no time. He even talked me into an extended service plan and I feel great about it. My father and brother go there for all their service needs not because they have to, because they want to. they trust them based on the quality of service they have received.. I have been driving for twenty six years and I know things break. I have no doubt that I will come out ahead on this deal. I took the time to write this review because I was so happy with my purchase and the service I received and I will update my service review accordingly, I hope this review helps.

Sherri
5/21/2015

""Best Used Cars Condition""

My husband is a car guy and very particular with his vehicles. We visited many dealerships that were quite disappointing because of the uncleanliness state the cars were in. Garbage under the back seat, door jams filthy, scratch marks doctored up poorly, etc. We looked at a couple of cars at Sullivan Buick and were impressed - they detail cars right. Employees are down to earth, not pushy, and obviously want to please their customers. We had a very pleasant experience.

orrwhat
5/20/2015

"Great car, quick deal"

We bought a town and country van in excellent shape. Ray our salesman was knowledgeable and not pushy. Good experience, Love our new car very much!

Ray Silvey

aboron
5/20/2015

"Great Experience"

Matt Sherry was great. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend to friends. Love our new car. We went to several other dealerships, but bought from Sullivan.

Matt Sherry

ccooper1
5/19/2015

"Incredible Car Buying Experience"

Mike Ayoub was an incredible salesman. He was very helpful in the purchase of my used Prius. He put up with my indecisiveness, and even let us test drive it without him in the car. This is what really made me fall in love with the car. If you're going to buy a used car, ask for Mike!

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell