Sullivan Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
tacos
3/02/2015

"it was a great experience buying the car from you"

I bought a car last Monday and Mike Ayoub was the best help. He helped us to go to the process of buying the car.he is a great guy,mike bott help us finance the car and he did a great job. Thank you both of you,

brianmichelle
3/02/2015

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

We purchased a used 2005 grand prix gt. Jeremy the salesperson was so wonderful and he made it work out for us. Also the service department took a such good care of the car for us! I highly recommended you to see Jeremy for your next vhicle. You will be happy with their service! We will come back again for our next vehicle in the near future!

JoeHerrick99
3/01/2015

"Another pleasurable experience with Sullivan Buick GMC"

Last week I brought my 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP into Sullivan Buick GMC for service work. Like always, I was welcomed with a warm and helpful smile by my service rep Dave Hetzel. He listened to me explain everything that I believed needed attention and provided a loaner Buick LaCrosse until the issues were diagnosed and fixed. While my vehicle was in the shop, Dave was in contact with me explaining in detail exactly what needed to be serviced on my car. He was knowledgeable,honest and caring. After completion,he test drove my car and made sure everything was done correctly.Dave is a class act and someone that goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service. Thank You, Dave and Sullivan Buick GMC! I really appreciate everything!

skidoggy73
2/28/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

Had a great experience at Sullivan. I highly recommend Chris Lahey and all the guys there just did a tremendous job for us. We actually brought home the wrong car on a new lease and Chris corrected the error immediately and made sure we had the correct car within 24 hours. Just a very good experience overall.

Tzvecl
2/26/2015

"Worth the Drive "

We passed two (at least) Buick dealers on our 20 mile drive to Sullivan. One being two blocks from our house. Before signing the lease on the 2015 Enclave with the dealer by our house, we traveled to Sullivan for a comparison price. Costco's auto buying program recommended Sullivan. All we wanted was the numbers, which Mike Ayoub gave us, but he also offered a 2015 Enclave for the drive home. After that, there was no way I'd want to return to the 2003 Acura MDX I left behind. We signed the lease a week later at Sullivan after returning the loaner car.

sis
2/25/2015

"Kudos to Sullivan Buick"

A very professional dealership who actually cares about their customers. Excellent customer service in an extremely warm and welcoming atmosphere. I usually deal with Dave Hetzel in service and I cannot say enough about Dave's professionalism and patience in explaining everything and keeping the customer abreast of the work progress. Service manager, Mike Baker, does an excellent job overseeing this department and is always available to assist. Both Mike and Dave are wonderful assets to the Sullivan Buick Team. I refer friends and family to this dealership! Try them and see for yourself.........you won't be disappointed. Glenview Enclave owner clb

Er_Nurse
2/24/2015

"2014 Acadia Denali"

We had the absolute best service hands down would make the 2 hr drive again just to purchase another vehicle in the future!!!! A+++++ customer service and product

Mike
2/24/2015

"Dave Hetzel is Excellent!"

I've been servicing my cars at Sullivan, Arlington Heights for over 15 years. I have also purchased two vehicals and traded in one , and sold one. I feel that they were very fair on the purchases and sales. Regarding servicing, I prefer Sullivan, even though others may cost a little less. I usually call or ask for Dave Hetzel. He is always very patient in answering my many questions, and thorough in explaining what needs to be done, and also what doesn't need to be done! I trust him. He is also pleasant and willing to take extra steps to help. I also deal with Rose once in awhile, and she has the same qualities as Dave. No knock on anyone else... I just don't know them as well, but all the service people seem very competent and accommodating. Back to Dave Hetzel... I think that you have a high quality employee there. Please do what you can to keep him there! Thank you. Mike McNichols.

Wowcoolwow
2/23/2015

"fast and east!!"

I bought my car from Phillip Pilny and he mad e the process very simple and I got the car of my dreams at a great price.

jim
2/23/2015

"great experience"

Phil was a great help in selecting the best cars for our need. he took the time to make sure we understood all the features for both cars. Phil when over every detail at delivery so we knew how to operate all the features in the cars. Great buying experience. Jim and Neesha

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell