Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
jwitte
8/27/2015

"Worth the drive"

We traveled to the Sullivan dealership in Arlington Hights, as it came highly recommended, and it was worth the trip. They genuinely care about customer satisfaction.

krpcincy
8/26/2015

"Got what I needed…."

I didn't expect that they would be able to fit a vehicle in my price range, but they did, and I love the vehicle!

daveandsyl
8/26/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

Just bought a 2015 Enclave and Mike Ayoub made an otherwise dreaded experience, very pleasant. He was very efficient and easily answered our questions. Mike O"Connell was equally helpful, especially when talking about money!! I would highly recommend Sullivan.

Enclave 2015
8/25/2015

"FANTASTIC!"

We brought in our 2014 Enclave to get a new tire. We had purchased that extended policy and our tire had a huge nail in it. We forgot that we had that policy. We went to see our salesman Geoff and he said they will put on a new tire at no cost to us. We were so taken back. No $225.00 expense out of our pocket. Wow! Then talking to our salesman who sold us our 2014 told us about the fantastic deals that were being given on the 2015, so guess what. Took our 2014 in to get a new tire on it on a Monday and drove out on that Wednesday with a new 2015 Enclave. Didn't expect that, but the deal was too good to pass up. Geoff is a really nice man to talk to. He is what car salesmen of years ago were. Honest and truthful!

sbrown79
8/22/2015

"Top Notch"

Jeremy Woolley was my salesperson. He went above and beyond to ensure that I got the best deal possible. He made what could have been a lengthy process seem very quick. I traded in 2 vehicles and leased a new GMC Acadia Denali. I was in and out in a few hours. It was such a comfortable experience that I will continue to bring my business there!

Deb G
8/19/2015

"Terrific buying experience!!"

I was very impressed with this dealership and how understanding and patient they were regarding my purchase. This is definitely a quality dealership and I totally recommend them!!

Mark Latta

Gary911
8/14/2015

"Great Experience"

I've been researching the 2015 GMC Terrain for about a month and decided a lease was the best choice for me. I stopped in at Sullivan Buick/GMC in Arlington Heights on Monday Aug 10 and talked to Sales Consultant Eliot Pergricht. No pressure and he found me the exact model and color I was looking for at a very fair price. I love the new Terrain. Thanks Eliot. Gary Napier Des Plaines

Julie from Northbrook
8/13/2015

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!"

A trusted colleague recommended Sullivan Buick GMC to me and I was absolutely thrilled with the experience. I purchased a new Acadia and found the sales person and financing manager extremely helpful in outlining the options that fit my requirements and my budget. Purchasing a new car can be very stressful and this time around is was not. Thank you Sullivan Buick GMC!!!

Mary
8/13/2015

"Another great experience"

This is my second purchase from Sullivan Buick GMC and both times I worked with Mark Latta. I had a great experience and I would strongly recommend this dealership to anyone. The service department is fantastic as well. I will always purchase my cars from Sullivan.

Mark Latta

sptowing56
8/10/2015

""THE BEST""

Thank you Sullivan thank you Mike Ayoub.Our total buying experience was very quick and painless. Thank you for helping me purchase my new GMC Sierra

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell