Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of Trucks & SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Beth1
5/20/2016

"New car"

Great experience when purchasing my new car. Helpful, experienced and moved the process along until I was in my new car. Very nice work Gabe!

Redsx3
5/16/2016

"Very satisfied "

Not only did they work with me and my less then perfect credit, they took the time to get me into a vehicle that I love!

Amy77
5/13/2016

"Third time!"

Third time getting a car here. Sales and finance made it possible for us customers with less than perfect credit. We will keep coming back.

todd1959
5/11/2016

"Phil Pilny is the best!"

My husband and i bought our 1st Buick from Phil In December of2013. He was the best salesperson we could have asked for. Based on our experience with him, we brought my mother in law to him today. We went to Wheaton to bring her to buy the car. She originally was going to buy a 2016 Regal in her neighborhood. Unfortunately that dealer was not willing to do the deal she had worked on. My husband was with her and after they left he called Phil. Phil got the exact car she wanted. He drove it to Sullivan, so that she had everything she specifically wanted in what will probably be her last car purchase! Phil and this dealership do not play games or waste time. That is refreshing! Please see Phil for an honest deal. Thank you Phil! ,,,,Andrea Muska

Cassyb0319
5/09/2016

"Smooth and quick process "

Traded my vehicle in and Eliot took his time to go over all details of the Buick LaCrosse I bought. Everyone was very friendly and I would definitely recommend

Rog
5/08/2016

"We recommend Sullivan Buick GMC"

We spent an entire day at this dealership looking at new vehicles. Mike Ayoub was right there to help us out. We took numerous vehicles on test drives and finally decided on a 2016 Acadia. Mike was extremely easy and pleasant to work with. We highly recommend you visit them if you're interested in purchasing or leasing a vehicle.

lizg13
5/04/2016

"So much help in a pinch."

My old car died suddenly and I found myself in great need of a car quickly so I went to Sullivan Buick GMC and they helped me out. I found a stunning, safe, and very all around good car (Buick Lacrosse) for a good price. Mike Ayoub did a wonderful job of getting everything taken care of and making sure I just knew what was going on the whole time (it's my first time buying a car on my own). I did not feel pressured and just was comforted by how kind and helpful the staff were. I highly recommend going to Sullivan if you are looking for a new car. I know without a doubt you will fine the perfect car for you.

tyty5476
5/04/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I don't know if there is any part of the buying a car process that could have been more streamlined to have me in, out, and happy. I appreciate all involved to make this transaction seamless.

petri
5/02/2016

"Very Satisfying Experiences"

We just bought a used car from Sullivan Buick. It wasn’t the first vehicle that we purchased from this dealership. Two years ago we had purchase another used car from them. Obviously, we were very satisfied with our experience at Sullivan. Our sales person was Eliot Pergricht for both purchases. He was very helpful and NOT pushy. He let us look around the lot, without “following” us around, at the many different vehicles. We told him that we had to think about it and look around some more. A week later we called Eliot and told him we’d be by Saturday morning, first thing, to purchase the vehicle. The Finance person, Mike O’Connell, seemed a litte stressed but he was pleasant. He wasn’t very talkative but he did smile a lot. Mike could do a little more in the “people friendly” department but he got in and out in only a couple of hours. Had I had Mike on my first go around I may have been a little more hesitant to come back a second time. But in all, the experience was expensive but pleasant.

Hwilensky
5/01/2016

"Phil Pilny is awesome!"

Phil got us an amazing car for such a great price and spent time teaching us about all the amazing features of a Buick Enclave.

Reviews of Mike Ayoub