Sullivan Buick GMC

Victor Melendez, Certified Sales Consultant, Sullivan Buick GMC

Victor Melendez

Certified Sales Consultant

February 27, 2017

"Shelly Barr is a superstar"

- 2017 Acadia buyer

Shelly Barr's customer service was fantastic. Her follow-up, genuine customer service and east of doing business with was tremendous. It was not a typical car buying experience, she was very professional and make the process very easy. She truly met and exceeded my expectations. On a side note, the host/receptionist at the front was very professional and extremely supportive (my apologies for not getting her name).

February 27, 2017

""Got my Dream Car"."

- Gotthacar1

Victor Melendez did not waste time. Numbers were crunched over the telephone, and thru Email. I drove from Chicago's to Arlington Heights to receive my dream car. Staff is professional and really cool people. Please consider then first. They Will work with you and your budget. Believe me.😃

February 26, 2017

"Superior service!!"

- Susap979

My 2014 GMC Acadia's taillight was getting some water and condensation in it so I brought it into the service department to get checked out. I was warmly greeted by Cindy and after looking at the taillight, it was determined that I would need a replacement. The part was ordered and a couple of days later Cindy called to let me know that it was delivered. On the day I was secheduled to come in, they immediately went to work installing the new taillight. Before I had even finished my cup of coffee, it was done!!! Cindy took my car thru the car wash for me and I was in and out within 15 or 20 mins!!! Incredible job done by everyone at Sullivan!

New 2016 Buick Encore, $25525