Sullivan Buick GMC

Mike Bott

December 05, 2016

"New Encore!"

- blieberfeld

We bought several cars from Gabe. He is always helpful. I love driving my new Encore. We will be back again. Sullivan treats us good.

December 04, 2016

"Yukon XL Denali Purchase"

- Topper

We found Sullivan had more new 2017 Yukon Denali's before any other dealers in the area had them. Met Kevin when I stopped to see the first couple they had. When they got one in we were interested in a few weeks later, I went back to Kevin as my first impression was favorable - no "car salesman vibe", just a nice guy I could work with. Lou got involved in finding and getting a dealer installed option done late on a Saturday afternoon. Mike explained the paperwork and got us out as quick as can be expected (with 0% financing!) without any high-pressure sales pitches for add-ons for paint or warranty. Overall, I was impressed with the Sullivan dealership. I have not yet dealt with the Service Department so I can't comment on them. BTW they have a Starbuck's machine that makes really good fresh coffee.

November 29, 2016

"Great on the nerves"

- geraldg36

They promise and deliver with no games. I have dealt with many service departments over the years bu Sullivan really has them all beat, and no, I am not a relative, just a customer. Victor (service advisor) was very easy on the nerves and explained everything to me. Car was ready when promised. I really enjoyed my visit there. As far as the sales department, I dealt with Dale Zalusky. Just a plain nice guy without any B/S. I would deal with and recommend both Sullivan and Dale to anyone who expresses an interest in buying or servicing their car.

New 2016 Buick Verano, $27185