Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC
Call
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads

"Treats You Like Family"

From the minute you walk through the doors at Sullivan GMC, you are treated like family! I chose to go to Sullivan because a co-worker and friend of mine's brother, Mike Bott, is the Sales Manager there and he recommended dealing with his brother and said I wouldn't be disappointed. Bott became one of my buddies from the minute I called over there saying I was coming in to look at a new Terrain. He is such a caring and good guy and handed me over to Gabe, the Sales Consultant, who was equally as awesome to deal with. He went above and beyond my expectations of the "family treatment" and I am extremely happy with my new truck. Also, Bill and Mike in Finance are fantastic to deal with...even if it's 9pm by the time you decide to buy the truck! If you are looking for a GMC dealership, look no further than Sullivan of Arlington Heights!!!

"Fantastic service. ..."

Mike Ayoub was truly fantastic with customer service and patience. We came from Wisconsin and Mike did not let me down. The vehicle was everything he told me on the phone.The Sullivan website has great pictures of their vehicles.

"Thanks Guys!!"

When I totalled my Cherokee I was forced to buy a new car. This was especially stressful since both units I located were hors away from my home. The guys I dealt with at Sullivan made me feel like I had the vehicle in frontof me! They were very good at explaining the condition of everything I asked them about. What put it over the top was when Eliot offered to take it to a local shop for me, so I'd have piece of mind before committing!! When I arrived at the dealership, they had it all clean and inside staying dry. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and as knowledgeable as could be for buying a Toyota from a GM dealer. Keep up the good work guys!!!

"Great Buick Car Buying Experience"

I came to Sullivan Buick looking for a LaCrosse for my Mother. Every member of their staff was friendly and courteous. My Salesman Mark Latta was excellant and made the buying process very easy. He provided a quote to me via email and we discussed the financials over the phone before I even visited the dealer which made things easier and understandable.

Mark Latta

"Great experience "

I found the experience of purchasing a used vehicle from this dealership excellent. I appreciated the no pressure atmosphere that the dealership maintains. Victor Melendez was a very professional to work with and i will come back to the dealership if I was looking to purchase either a new or used vehicle again.

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I came in to Sullivan Buick GMC to look into the Buick Enclave. I had my kids with me, and I assumed that I would never be able to really experience a test drive properly with all the distraction, but I was game to try. Mike Ayoub showed me the car, and then he stunned me when he said that at Sullivan they allow you to take the car home with you for a day to try it out! Amazing! I was able to load in my car seats, pair my phone, see if it fit in my garage, run my errands and generally ensure that the Enclave would meet our needs. It did! Great car and great dealership. I went in the next day, described the colors and options I was looking for, and Mike and Gabe Szwec found the car within hours and had it shipped. I picked it up 2 days later. Great experience. Low pressure. Will recommend this dealership to anyone.

"GMC Sierra"

My wife and I visited Sullivan buick Gmc a couple of days ago looking for a Gmc sierra. I found the one I was looking for, and the sales staff was excellent. Gab and Victor were great, very easy to work with, and I experienced no pressure. I had a great car buying experience and will definetly buy their again .

"Pleasant buying experience "

I visited Sullivan to look at a car they had featured online and spoke to Ed Levine. The car was not currently on the lot at that time but I kept in touch with Ed and set up an appointment a few days later. He let me know he would not be there at the time I was coming and put me in touch with Gabe Szwec who helped me out when I arrived. I ended up purchasing the car I had went to see and the process was very comfortable and simple. Gabe never once put on a hard sell about the car and just kind of asked what I thought about the vehicle, I was actually the one to tell him that I would like to go inside and discuss a deal. I was purchasing a certified used vehicle and the information provided on the history of the car was very thorough and made me feel comfortable buying it used. I traded in my old car and I feel they gave a somewhat fair value for it. Although I did think it was worth a little more, the price on the vehicle I was purchasing was more than fair. Once I made the decision Gabe moved through the process of purchase very smoothly and was very informative of every step in the process, many questions I didn't even have to ask because he covered things so well. I finalized the deal with Mike O'Connell who was also very friendly and enjoyable to be dealing with. Overall I can say that I got a fair deal on my car and feel confident in my choice in going with Sullivan. I had visited other dealerships in the process and they were all the stereotypical car buying experience from feeling hassled and preyed on, to getting wound up in a deal where you barely know whats going on. Sullivan was quite the opposite and I never felt rushed and felt that the friendliness of the staff was genuine and not coming from a place of trying to push a deal. The best I can sum it up was that my purchase from Sullivan gave me the impression that my purchase was appreciated, and at other places they feel entitled to any sale that occurs.

"Great car buying experience!"

We came in about an hour before closing and Phil Pilny made our car buying experience stress free and pleasant. With his help (he stayed an hour after closing) we drove away with the Buick Enclave we liked. We never felt rushed or that he was in a hurry to leave. It was a great experience!

"So far so good!"

just purchased a vehicle! Chris was very friendly and willing to work with me. Everyone was friendly and I didn't just feel like they wanted my money.

Mike Ayoub