Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of Trucks & SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Mark D

"5 Star Service!"

Sullivan delivered! From the greeter to the salesman (Gabe) to the service guys, my experience with this dealership was terrific! They have been working really hard to make sure that I am having an A+ experience.

Mike75

"5 star experience "

Just bought a very clean used truck at Sullivan Buick and GMC. Everything was an amazing about my experience. Make sure to ask for Eliot Pergricht when you stop in, he really made the experience 5 stars.

Runner13

"Amazing service"

Gabe S was a fantastic sales person. He knew so much about the car and sold us on it! Very nice and just was easy to work with.

HerbSRX
7/27/2016

"2013 Cadillac SRX"

We originally came in to Sullivan looking for a used GMC Acadia, while walking through the lot we spotted a used Cadillac SRX. This car is beautiful and looks like new, and we found it would fit all of the things we were looking for. From the test drive to the final signing of the paper work Ryan and Bill were professional and efficient in completing the process. Thanks for the assistance and making the purchase process as quick as possible.

July 28, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very pleased that you chose our dealership and we appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Cadillac SRX, and please let us know if you need anything in the future. - Sullivan Buick GMC

lesxoxo
7/24/2016

"Proud owner of a new 2016 GMC !!!"

I recently to purchase the 2016 Terrain purchased a 2016 GMC Terrain The sales consultant took his time showing me everything about the vehicle from the door locks to the Bluetooth connection. The finance manager discussed every document that I signed, and he asked if there were questions I am very pleased I purchased my vehicle from Sullivan Buick GMC

Aiden Pilny, Guerillmo

July 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at Sullivan! It's great to hear our sales and finance teams met all your needs. We hope you enjoy your new Terrain and let us know if you need anything in the future. - Sullivan Buick GMC

Austinb17
7/21/2016

"Buying a new buick"

Just recently i went into sullivan and bought a 2016 buick .the experience i had with eliot was very quick and professional. He went above and beyond to get me a great deal. With his sales experience and the finance department i was in and out at a fairly fast pace.

July 22, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that Eliot provided you with a quick and professional shopping experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if you need anything! - Sullivan Buick GMC

lovemyacadia
7/19/2016

"Love my Acadia"

I visited a lot a dealers in researching my choice for a new car. None came close to the great experience I had at Sullivan Buick. They were very helpful in letting me evaluate the new Envision and the new Acadia. My salesman, Mike Ayoub, was very accommodating with my request for an extended test drive. I actually enjoyed working with the Sullivan team to complete my deal. Great work guys!

July 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you received great service from Mike and team. We will be sure to pass along the compliment. We appreciate your business and are here if you need us. Thanks for choosing Sullivan Buick GMC!

jmolawa1
7/19/2016

"6th timer"

Over the past several years, my family has purchased a total of 6 cars from Sullivan Buick, and Mark Latta has been our sales guy each and every time. It is an absolute pleasure to know that when I have the need arise, I can call Mark and within a few hours I am driving out of Sullivan with a car at a great price. He never disappoints us with his knowledge and sense of humor. My family will continue to be loyal to Sullivan and Mark for years to come. Thank you Mark!

July 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with Mark and Sullivan Buick GMC! We are elated that Mike has been able to provide you with excellent service time and time again. We appreciate your business! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. - Sullivan Buick GMC

banda73
7/18/2016

"My Second Car!"

I just wanted to share my story... The first time I bought a car, it was a Buick Lacrosse, which is one of the most beautiful cars. Then, my second car was a Verano, which is a small and beautiful car as well. But I have to be honest, I wouldn't have bought either of those cars without the help of one man: Victor Melendez. He was such a helpful person, walked me through the whole entire process, and went above and beyond. I'm glad they have somebody who speaks both English AND Spanish to help the Latino community as well. Thank you, Victor, and I'll see you there for my third car! (Sooner or later, my kids are going to need their own car as well. :) )

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that Victor has been able to help you purchase both of your cars. We will make sure he knows how much you appreciated his help. Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you (and your kids) in the future. - Sullivan Buick GMC

Mr.224
7/18/2016

"Thanks to Mike O'Connell"

I called Mike prior to driving down to get info on an extended warranty, he told me what would be best for my truck and gave me all of my payment options. When I arrived he was there on time and everything that we discussed on the phone was what he told me in person. I was in and out in about 30 min and actually felt like I didn't get screwed over. Thank you again sir and hope to do business with you in the future.

July 18, 2016

Thank you for this very kind review. We are elated that you are happy with the service that you received from Mike and are so glad that we were able to assist you in purchasing your new vehicle! Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your business. - Sullivan Buick GMC

Reviews of Mike Ayoub