Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of Trucks & SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Jimjam
9/24/2016

"Great all around experience"

Great experience start to finish, easy going no pressure atmosphere. This was my second purchase and Phil Pilny went beyond expectations once again! Thanks to everyone at Sullivan, see you next time

Elaine C
9/22/2016

"Excellent Service Always!"

I was out running errands and came out of the store to find out that my Encore wouldn't start. Confused since it had been running just fine I called the Sullivan service department and was fortunate enough to speak with Dave Hetzel. He was extremely helpful, offered me the number for both roadside service and a local towing company if needed. I told him I would call him back with an update. After roadside was able to start my car, I called Dave back and he said I could come right over. I was worried about being out again and having the same problem. Once at Sullivan, Dave had my car checked and keeped me informed. He also alerted me to a recall and had that fixed as well. My car battery was replaced and I was in and out in an hour. I am so thankful for the great service! Dave is an excellent consultant and a great asset to Sullivan Buick.

jro2343
9/19/2016

"Excellent People and Service"

Mike and Phil were fantastic to work with. Friendly people who you feel a truly there to help. They me in a great, brand new vehicle at a great price. I highly recommend them and the rest of the staff at Sullivan.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for visiting us and leaving a great review! We are thrilled to hear that Mike, Phil, and the team were helpful to you, we will let them know. We appreciate your business, and if you have any questions, please come see us, we will be here for you! - Sullivan Buick GMC

Heather Lindquist
9/18/2016

"Amazing Deals and Service "

My boyfriend and I were searching for a larger vehicle for our growing family and needs. We only planned to look, but we ended up buying! We got an amazing deal on a 2016 GMC Terrain that was too good to pass up. Phil Pilny was a great salesman to work with and made us feel comfortable and confident about our purchase!

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing this review with us, Heather! We are happy to hear that Phil was a big help to you and your family, we will be sure to pass along the compliments to him. We hope you all enjoy the 2016 GMC Buick, thank you for your business. Just know that Sullivan Buick GMC is here to help if you need us!

Maria
9/17/2016

"Great customer service "

Mike Ayoud and his team were very helpful! Great customer service and very friendly. You won't regret it. I will highly recommend them to family and friends.

September 19, 2016

Hi Maria, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are glad that Mike and the team were helpful to you. Thank you also for stopping by and shopping with us, if you need anything or have more questions, please visit and we will be glad to be of service! - Sullivan Buick GMC

AndrewOly
9/08/2016

"Car was in unbelievable condition"

I was in search of a used Subaru Impreza. It's difficult to find one with low miles and at a good price. Well I was blown away that they had an '08 with only 70K miles, at a competitive price. I know how quickly a nice Impreza can vanish off a lot, especially one in as good of condition as this. Elliot helped me through the sale, which was painless, and was nothing but honest and friendly throughout. I'd recommend checking this place out, they even had a '77 Buick with only 70K miles on the lot that sold that day. Great shop with great amenities and friendly staff. Also Bill in the finance department was fantastic.

September 08, 2016

Andrew, thank you so much for your kind review, we truly appreciate it! We are glad that we were able to help you lock down the vehicle you were looking for, and we hope you enjoy that '08 Subaru Impreza. We will also make sure to pass along the compliments to Elliot, Bill, and the rest of the team that helped you out, it will mean so much to them that you were pleased. Remember, if you have any questions, we are here to help! - Sullivan Buick GMC

08G35X
8/30/2016

"In and out"

Eliot did a great job getting me in and out. I told him I didn't want to spend the entire day in the dealership, he did his best a with no typical dealership bs. I appreciated his honesty and felt I got a very nice used car for a reasonable price, no jacking around. I drove all the way from Wisconsin and would do it again. Bill in finance answered all my questions and was ver sincere. Great experience overall.

August 31, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we are pleased to hear your trip was worthwhile! We will also pass along the compliments to Elliot and Bill for such a job well done! We hope you enjoy your recent purchase, and if you need anything else please remember Sullivan Buick GMC is here to help!

JoshS
8/28/2016

"great experience"

I had a great experience at the dealership - Mike really made the whole process go smoothly, and the price was right! I would highly recommend!

August 31, 2016

Josh, thanks for your kind words, and your business; we truly appreciate it! We will be sure to let Mike know what a great job he did assisting you in your new purchase, we hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions, or need anything else we will be here to help! - Sullivan Buick GMC

Steve Moroniak
8/27/2016

"Impressive vehicles, equally impressive sales people. "

Phil Pilny made this used car-buying experience one of the very best I've ever had. Service of this caliber, and friendly sales people - not pushy - are refreshing and I highly suggest you check this place out if you're in the market. High quality vehicles topped by equally as impressive service.

August 31, 2016

Steve, we appreciate the praise, so thanks for that! We are glad you had a great purchase experience with Sullivan Buick GMC, and will be sure to pass along the compliments to Phil and the team! Just remember if you have any questions, or need anything from us we will be here for you. We appreciate your business, and hope you enjoy your recent purchase!

DMutnick
8/25/2016

"Great guys "

4th car with them. It's simple. They treat me great and they don't mess around on price. Just give it to me straight everytime. Soooo much better than any other dealership I had dealt with.

August 28, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very pleased that you chose our dealership and we appreciate your business! Please remember that we are here to help you not only with the purchase of your new car, but also with any questions you may have going forward. - Sullivan Buick GMC

Reviews of Mike Ayoub