Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
lizg13
5/04/2016

"So much help in a pinch."

My old car died suddenly and I found myself in great need of a car quickly so I went to Sullivan Buick GMC and they helped me out. I found a stunning, safe, and very all around good car (Buick Lacrosse) for a good price. Mike Ayoub did a wonderful job of getting everything taken care of and making sure I just knew what was going on the whole time (it's my first time buying a car on my own). I did not feel pressured and just was comforted by how kind and helpful the staff were. I highly recommend going to Sullivan if you are looking for a new car. I know without a doubt you will fine the perfect car for you.

tyty5476
5/04/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I don't know if there is any part of the buying a car process that could have been more streamlined to have me in, out, and happy. I appreciate all involved to make this transaction seamless.

petri
5/02/2016

"Very Satisfying Experiences"

We just bought a used car from Sullivan Buick. It wasn’t the first vehicle that we purchased from this dealership. Two years ago we had purchase another used car from them. Obviously, we were very satisfied with our experience at Sullivan. Our sales person was Eliot Pergricht for both purchases. He was very helpful and NOT pushy. He let us look around the lot, without “following” us around, at the many different vehicles. We told him that we had to think about it and look around some more. A week later we called Eliot and told him we’d be by Saturday morning, first thing, to purchase the vehicle. The Finance person, Mike O’Connell, seemed a litte stressed but he was pleasant. He wasn’t very talkative but he did smile a lot. Mike could do a little more in the “people friendly” department but he got in and out in only a couple of hours. Had I had Mike on my first go around I may have been a little more hesitant to come back a second time. But in all, the experience was expensive but pleasant.

Hwilensky
5/01/2016

"Phil Pilny is awesome!"

Phil got us an amazing car for such a great price and spent time teaching us about all the amazing features of a Buick Enclave.

D town
4/28/2016

"Very noligable "

They know there trucks and are great at getting you the truck you want with no pressure and friendly service just a pleasure to work with

Shayrock24
4/27/2016

"Awesome Service"

Phil had fantastic customer service and met and exceeded my expectations. Bill in finance also was great to work with. Great team at Sullivan GMC!

bgsienna
4/25/2016

"Very smooth no pressure"

They gave me good advice and were a breeze to work with on the purchase of the car. I would recommend them to anyone around looking for a quality used car.

Bonny Fotia
4/24/2016

"Phil Pilny"

Phil Pilny was so helpful in making my transaction. I was very pleased with his professionalism and especially his patience. He made the transaction very smooth.

Enclave owner rjms
4/20/2016

"Excellent personel interaction and service!!"

We have dealt with Dave Hetzel for over three years . He has always been a good listener during phone scheduling and at drop off for service. He checks out the issue using the car codes where applicable and/or explaines possible solutions for the issue. He estimates required repair time and arranges transport if required. Upon completion to the service he reviews e work completed and answers any questions we have.

Kevin Schuman
4/19/2016

"Above & beyond"

My wife and I just purchased a Yukon from from Mike Ayoub. Our experience in dealing with Mike was nothing short of impressive. Mike found the exact vehicle we were searching for, had it shipped to Sullivan, and came in on his day off to make sure we were the first ones to view it. Work with Mike to help find the right car for you.

Reviews of Mike Ayoub