Sullivan Buick GMC

Certified Sales Consultant

April 28, 2017

"Shelley Barr Review"

- Mattioli

One of the greatest experiences that I have had during a purchase. Shelley Barr and Mike Bott gave me a great deal, Shelley addressed all of our concerns, was patient and in the end gave us exactly what we wanted.

April 28, 2017

"Best Experience"

- Jim Demski

Dan Zwec and Kate Nigro were incredible. The whole buying experience was relaxing and smooth. I will definitely be back for my next vehicle purchase.

April 27, 2017

"No games, fast purchase, highly recommended!"

- Sandra K

"As a first time car buyer I was overwhelmed with misleading sales tactics at other dealerships. When I met Dale Z. at Sullivan Buick in Arlington Heights I knew he was someone I could trust. He made the buying process easy, relatively quick and played no silly games. Dale respected my concerns about making the right choice for my first automobile. I have found Sullivan Buick to back up their claims of providing excellent customer service. I needed some minor touch-ups to my car's finish and they took care of everything as promised. No fuss, no arguments. I recommend Dale and Sullivan Buick as an unbeatable team for anyone in the market to buy a Buick automobile." - Sandra K.

New 2016 Buick Encore, $30075