Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Berry
2/08/2016

"Great Customer service"

The team at GMC Sullivan Arlington heights were terrific to work with. No pressure selling here. Thank you Mike Ayoub for your patience, we love our new Acadia!

debbie10

"Fantastic Day!!!"

Purchased my new SUV today and it wasn't easy but Chris Lahey made it very easy. I told him what I wanted and he delivered with a smile. I will definitely be back in 3 years for my next purchase.

1stLease

"My first Lease..."

I had a great Lease experience. I was interested in Leasing a vehicle but didn't have the time to visit multiple dealerships, so I tried to call them first to get a price/lease over the phone. Another dealership gave me the run-around saying that it would 'so much easier if I visited their store in person' and couldn't nail down a number over the phone. Sullivan, however, was awesome. My Sales Rep - Chris - took the time to ask me my needs and was able to give me a rock solid number for a Lease over the phone. I appreciated his help so much and the price was so good, that I went in the next day to sign the papers. They took great care of me. I'll definitely recommend them to friends and family and I'll be back when my lease is up.

Natalie

"Great customer service!"

My name is Natalie and I recently purchased a Chevy Tahoe at Sullivan. My salesman was very nice, his name was Ryan Lucey. He provided great customer service and was so polite. I would recommend this car lot to anyone that is looking for a good car or truck buying experience.

Ryan Lucey

Excelent Car Buying Experience!
2/05/2016

"Awesome car buying experience!"

This was our 3rd time buying a car from Gabe Szwec at Sullivan. We keep coming back, because of the easy buying process, and the wonderful friendship we have established with him. We knew what kind of car we wanted, and he made sure we had just that. As always, we had some good laughs together, and a great experience. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Gabe, and Sullivan Buick GMC. We will be back again!

csandbothe
2/03/2016

"Excellent service"

I recently bought a 2012 Acadia at Sullivan. Elliot was honest and upfront throughout the whole process, as was Bill in finance. The whole process was easy, as it should be.

Fxd623
2/01/2016

"We'll be back! "

Upon entering the dealership, I was immediately introduced to the manager who assessed my needs. The manager introduced me to Phil who was great. I've never purchased a car so quickly. Phil made it so easy and comfortable. We love our truck! Thanks Phil! We'll be back.

dorenstein
1/29/2016

"AMAZING DEALERSHIP, AMAZING SERVICE!"

I went in to upgrade my leased vehicle. I worked with Gabe and Mike who could not have been more amazing. They were so in tune with my needs and got me exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Sullivan to anyone!!!!

JunkRemedy
1/27/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I never thought I would say this as my previous past car buying experiences had been stressful and aggravating. This was by far the best experience I've ever had in my life. The moment I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile and asked what I needed help with. The gentleman identified himself as Mike Ayoub and showed me to his office. I come to find out he is one of the managers. With no exaggeration I purchased my new car in under 2 hours. Mike treated me with respect. Asked the real questions why I needed the vehicle I needed and confirmed with me that I was making the right choice. Mike now has a customer for life. I work in a service related industry as well and I've never felt more pleased with a purchase. It was all because of Mike. I also should say the "other" Mike in finance should be recognized as well. Out of his office in 30 min;) Thank you Mike Ayoub. You have a customer for life. Sincerely, Corey Heidkamp Co/Owner-Junk Remedy

maytyall
1/27/2016

"Very Professional"

~My husband and I have just purchased a vehicle today. Victor M. worked very hard to meet our needs. The service was fast, courteous and professional. We will be doing further business with this dealership.

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell