Sullivan Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
1sttime satisfiaed
1/27/2015

"Purchase"

Stopped by Sullivan to price out a new truck. Mike Ayoub was able to help me find the right truck with none of the normal sales tactics. Thank you Mike for a great experience.

jmac5866
1/24/2015

"Rare to make a car puchase that easy and have fun doing it!"

Great experience! From beginning to end of process our Salesman, Philip, made our decision to buy at Sullivan easy. They were very courteous, trustworthy, and went out of their way to make us feel as though we were making a great decision. I will continue buying from Sullivan. Ask for Phillip. Great guy.

James Mohrman
1/23/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Sullivan Buick, is a very customer oriented dealership. Kevin Fernquist was a very friendly, informative, patient, all around great sales person. I would definately go back there, for my next car.

Don Z
1/20/2015

"No hassles. No razzle dazzle."

The entire staff at Sullivan was very professional. Dan Szwec was working with me the evening before I could get into the dealership. When I arrived at 9a.m., Mike Ayoub greeted me at the door and he had all of the information that was necessary to proceed. The dealership was crowded and very busy. I knew the process would take a little longer than I had anticipated but I never felt as if I was being ignored. From presentation to delivery, this was without a doubt the most pleasant car buying experience that I have ever been involved with.

Niki
1/18/2015

"Pre-owned 2011 Chevy Malibu"

Everyone at the dealership was very nice and helpful! Geoff made sure that I left with a car that I was comfortable in. A couple things on my car needed tightening and replacing - Geoff made sure that I didn't leave without an appointment for those things to be fixed. I was also given a great deal on a warranty for my car! I feel like I was fully taken care of and love my new car! Thank you, Sullivan!

Aswad
1/18/2015

"Excellent!!"

Got there, the intended vehicle was in process of being sold. Phil showed us more vehicles in the same price range and we left with a great vehicle and a nice auto payment! I'll come back anytime!

Theox
1/17/2015

"Amazing customer service!"

I had been shopping around for the perfect vehicle for nearly a year. Many dealerships gave me the sit and wait. I normally dread car shopping because of the pushy and often off putting attitude of the sales person. There was a vehicle that I wanted to look at, but live quite a distance. I called to ensure the car was still available and they ensured that it will be there for me look at and test drive. My sales person was Kevin, he has been the most pleasant sales person that I have purchased a vehicle from, well ever. I always hated waiting 4+ hours to just purchase a vehicle. At Sullivan Buick GMC they show their intent to make sure you have a pleasant and fast car buying experience. I will return to them in the future for car purchases as well as give high accolades to possible future customers.

Kevin Fernquist

nblackshaw
1/16/2015

"2014 Jeep Overland"

Chris Weglarz was a pleasure to do business with. He was very friendly and professional. I would definitely do a deal with Chris in the future. Happy New Year! Thanks Chris

Chris Weglarz

Alex
1/13/2015

"Best car shopping experience ever!"

Thanks to Chris Lahey and Mike O'Connell! Exceptional! Super! Amazingly friendly! The best! Thank you, Alex M-Cristian Wood Dale,IL 01/12/2015

Brejewhitt
1/12/2015

"Amazing EXPIERENCE. "

Kevin's sale skills were beyond awesome. He wasn't pushy. He was very honest and very helpful. I'm glad he was the first one to come speak with me on my purchase. He gave me the best deal I could get and was very interactive and helpful. Very nice dealership.

Kevin Fernquist