Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of Trucks & SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
DMutnick
8/25/2016

"Great guys "

4th car with them. It's simple. They treat me great and they don't mess around on price. Just give it to me straight everytime. Soooo much better than any other dealership I had dealt with.

TonyF
8/23/2016

"Repeat customers "

Thank you again Gabe Szwec for great service! Victor Melendez was extremely knowledgeable about the Terrain model differences and worked hard for us. Mike OConnell was a pleasure to talk to while we went over our paperwork with him. We will be back!

chichef

"My Truck Purchase"

I have been wanting a Truck for some time now. After having seen the 2015 Chevy Colorado on the Sullivan Buick GMC website I knew this was the one for me. I researched the vehicle, read the Carfax Report and then inquired about the truck through the Sullivan website. I received a phone call the next morning and set up an appointment to take a test drive. Upon arrival I didn't anticipate the service I was about to receive. Mark Latta welcomed me to the dealership and took care of all my needs from that moment forward. Not having great credit I did not expect anything from the visit but a test drive and then the drive home wishing I were driving the Colorado instead of my old mini van. After assuring me that there was a very good chance of me driving home in the Colorado that evening Mark went to work. Mark and Bill Lucey the Finance Manager were able to get me the financing I needed at a rate half of what I was expecting to pay. Mark was fantastic throughout the whole process. I never felt pressure nor did I feel uncomfortable about the deal at anytime. I am so happy with my Chevy Colorado purchase and will recommend anyone and everyone who asks me about my purchase to go to Sullivan Buick in Arlington Heights.

Mary Cooper

"Another Great Experience"

I worked with Mike Ayoub. This is the third used car that I have bought from the dealership. I will continue to purchase any/all my car needs from them.

Shakkim18

"Great experience"

The people are friendy, the service is fast and they help you into a car that you want or better. I Love my new Buick Encore!!

mark1984
8/21/2016

"A Great Experience"

I worked with Elliot. 100% professional. He answered all of my questions and I ended up buying a great used car on the spot. He also helped me with great financing and insurance. I will go back to Sullivan and ask for Elliot when I need another car.

Holly Hamburg
8/19/2016

"Great CustomerService"

I'd like to give a shout out to two employees at Sullivan Buick. First off, Cindy Laser who is one of the service advisors. She went above and beyond for me during one of my service visits. She was incredibly helpful, supportive, friendly and very knowledgeable about my situation and helped make my experience a great one. Her individual attention made me feel like she was really taking care of me, and not like I was just another face in the crowd. And secondly, Mike Baker, who is the head of the service department, who also went above and beyond for me. Both Mike and Cindy were amazing to work with and Sullivan is lucky to have them both.

lesley38
8/18/2016

"Customer Service like no other "

I've been coming here for years, and trust them with the safety and service of my car. My last maintence service experience was exceptionally superb. With my baby in the backseat, my car died. In a panic, I called Sullivan to see what they could do. Service advisor, Cindy Laser, came to my rescue. She provided me a Roadside assistance number for a tow, and arranged for me to have a loaner car waiting for me when I arrived. When I arrived at Sullivan, she graciously offered to go to my car and get my son's lunch bag that I had left inside my car, she additionally brought me my car phone charger and garage door opener -- two things I didn't even think of, but she did! She kept in touch with me on all aspects of the process, and was incredibly genuine and personal. She treated me like a friend. The type of customer service I was given is the type of attention that fosters loyalty. I'll be in need of a new car soon, and Sullivan GMC will be my first stop because of the customer service they've provided to me over the years, especially my last experience with Cindy. I've also had great service experience with Victor, Dave, and Mike. I hope their Sales department is as customer focused and genuine as their Service team. Thank you all so much!

August 19, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you received great service from Cindy and the rest of our Service Team. We will be sure to pass along the compliment. We appreciate your continued business and are here if you need us. Thanks for choosing Sullivan Buick GMC and we look forward to assisting you with your next vehicle purchase! - Sullivan Buick GMC

frobhart
8/17/2016

"What a great experience!"

This is our second purchase from Sullivan and we could not be more pleased. Our salesperson, Mike Ayoub, was very attentive and thorough. He showed us how everything in the car worked and explained things in detail. Mike Bott was very helpful also. Thanks for a great all-around experience!!

August 19, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very pleased that you chose our dealership again and we appreciate your continued business! Enjoy your new vehicle, and please remember that we are here to help you not only with the purchase of your new car, but also with any questions you may have going forward. - Sullivan Buick GMC

Arcadia 2016
8/08/2016

"good dealership "

Good service before and during sale. Prompt delivery of vehicle. Spent a lot of time explaining features and options that we did not understand this new vehicle.

August 09, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very pleased that you chose our dealership and we appreciate your business! Enjoy your new vehicle, and please remember that we are here to help you not only with the purchase of your new car, but also with any questions you may have going forward. - Sullivan Buick GMC

Reviews of Mike Ayoub