Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
CC
3/31/2015

"Great experience!"

Eliot couldn't have been a better choice for us, he was able to find exactly what I was looking for! He listened to everything I wanted in a SUV and also followed my strict budget. I also shopped at other dealerships but nothing compared to the service at Sullivan. After I was almost going to give up on finding the right SUV, Eliot called and said he found a match and he was right! I appreciated his patience, helpfulness, and kindness. Mike O'Connell was also such a help with the finance part and made the paperwork easy to understand. I will definitely be back for future purchases!

buffgreen
3/31/2015

"Wonderful experience"

I bought my first car from this dealership a few days ago and was totally pleased with the entire staff! Mark Latta and the whole Sullivan team gave me such a great experience. very friendly people nothing like the few dealerships i visited before finding them. i have bad credit and this was my first time financing so mark had to do a little extra hard work but at the end of the day he got me out of there fairly quickly and with a new car! great people at this dealership i will recommend to my friends and family for sure! Thanks

mark latta

jsd
3/30/2015

"GMC Terrain and Mike Ayoub"

I was in between several different cars, and Mike really helped me narrow my choice. Once I had decided on a Terrain, he really helped me find the right car for me. He let me test drive several different cars, and explored all the different options I had with me. He made the experience very easy and stress free.

sherik51
3/30/2015

"Gabe and Danny are the best"

We just purchchased our 6th car from Sullivan and I have to give props to Gabe and Danny who made my dreams come true. I came in hoping to purchase a GMC Terrain but realized it was way out of my budget. To my amazement Gabe and Danny were able to get me into the car I wanted with a price I could afford. They are truly miracle workers. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart. Also, a big shout out to Mike O'Connell who made the the actual signing of the papers a piece of cake. Thanks Mike; you were terrific. Sheri Keigan

Jen1201
3/29/2015

"Great experience"

We were considering cars with third row seats and after looking at a few different models at a few different dealerships we decided to go to Sullivan to see the Acadia and Enclave. Not knowing much about the dealership when we started looking, we soon were very pleased with the entire experience. It is easy to see what they are so well reviewed. We were not pressured, given ample information to make a good decision and were treated respectfully. We are very happy with our purchase (2012 Buick Enclave). Mike Ayoub was excellent to work with and worked with us to find something that worked within our budget. We will definitely be back when it is time to make another purchase.

Tkubont
3/28/2015

"Internet sales"

After combing through the internet and not having much luck anywhere close to our town I stumbled upon our soon to be Enclave at Sullivan GMC. It was everything we had been looking for. Black, AWD, leather interior, with the towing package. When we contacted Sullivan GMC we spoke to a woman named Talia who put us in touch with our sales rep named Elliot P. We drove home yesterday in our Certified Enclave and we couldn't be happier. It was a long 8 hour drive but worth every minute. Thank you to all the staff at Sullivan Buick GMC! Keep up the good work :)

Talia Phone Rep

TriciaD27
3/27/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience"

We just purchased our second car from Sullivan, and we had a wonderful experience once again. Gabe helped us find the perfect car for us, and gave us an amazing price. He was so helpful, and so kind. He answered all of our questions, and never pressured us. Bill was very helpful in the finance office as well. He didnt pressure us either, which was nice. We will definitely be buying another car from Sullivan

nshimon99
3/26/2015

"I'll buy all my cars from Sullivan"

Was very quick and easy. Customer service from Mike Ayoub was phenomenal. Everyone else there was very nice and helpful. I love my new car. Couldn't be any happier! Was a great experience! Thanks guys! I'll definitely be coming back!

Sheri Cerda
3/26/2015

"5 Star Dealership"

I just purchased a new car from Sullivan and I am very pleased with the service I received. They were extremely helpful and friendly and worked very hard to get me the car I wanted. I've gone to a few dealerships before coming here and the service was terrible. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking to buy a car. I will definitely be back again when I'm looking to trade in. Salesman Chris helped me out and was amazing. I received a few courtesy calls and emails making sure I was happy with my purchase. Thanks Sullivan!

Davdevdy
3/24/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Kevin was great in assisting me with the purchasing of my Lacrosse. The entire process was very short and beneficial no wasted time. Great job Kevin!

Kevin Fernquist