Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of Trucks & SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Sam
6/24/2016

"In Phil, I trust! :)"

I've bought several cars from Phil over the years. Each experience was excellent and so it was a no-brainer that when I saw that Phil was now at Sullivan, he would be my go-to-guy for the vehicle to replace my ATS at lease end. Phil is a gem folks! In all the years I've been buying vehicles, it's been a refreshing change to meet someone who works FOR you, not against, when going through the whole car buying process. If it says anything, I live in Dekalb, but decided to come see Phil at Sullivan all the way in Arlington Heights just because of past experiences with the way he handled my purchases and the overall care he showed for me during those times. My Sierra is the 3rd vehicle I've bought from Phil in the last 4 years and I hope to buy many more in the future! Keep up the great work Phil!

tbone86
6/22/2016

"ARCADIA!!!!!"

I went to this car dealership (Sullivan Buick) on a letter that was sent to me twice, I said okay let me call I've had credit problems. But when I called them they ran my credit and said they could help me. Still with a little doubt in my mind I went anyway. Not only were they able to help me, I got there car I wanted, thanks to my salesman Elliott.

Vince
6/20/2016

"Great Vehicle and Customer Service"

Phil was my sales consultant and was a pleasure to work with. My experience at Sullivan GMC was second to none and I will be back. The staff were warm and welcoming and the dealership was very clean and presentable. Overall my car buying experience was hassle free.

June 21, 2016

Vince, We appreciate your kind words about Phil and the Sullivan team. Thank you for your purchase and we look forward to serving you in the future. Enjoy your new car! - Sullivan Buick GMC

JVB
6/18/2016

"13 Cadillac ATS"

I went to Sullivan Buick on a reference from my boss that had purchased several vehicles from Mike Bott. When I stopped in Mike Bott was not there, but Mike Ayoub walked outside to greet me. I was looking for a well equipped 13-14 Cadillac ATS with a manual transmission. Mike called dealers from across the Midwest to try and find a car for me and eventually found one in Michigan that fit the bill. We quickly negotiated a price that was fair for both of us and he ordered the car. The car was delivered two days later fully detailed and exactly as described. Anyone looking for a GM vehicle should stop in to Sullivan Buick GMC and speak with either Mike Ayoub or Mike Bott.

June 21, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership! We're so happy that Mike Ayoub could help you track down just the car you were looking for. Enjoy your new Cadillac ATS and let us know if you need anything! - Sullivan Buick GMC

carolgo
6/16/2016

"red buick"

Your dealer is the best dealer I have encouraged in my life. The knowledge of your sales team and the friendliness of your whole staff is a bonus. when buying a new car you are nervous enough that you don't get a car that you don't like or you can't afford, the experience I had with your dealer is one of know other and I will be buying my cars from you for now on. Your salesperson Mark Latta is one of your best and I am so glad I had him to get the car that I like and need

June 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you received great service from our sales team and whole staff, especially Mark Latta. We will be sure to pass along the compliment. We appreciate your business and are here if you need us. Thanks for choosing Sullivan Buick GMC!

saranesis12
6/15/2016

"This company literally saved my life!"

Dan and Gabe Szwec were the two most helpful people I have ever met in my life. My car broke down. There were fumes smoking out from under the hood. I couldn't afford to get my car towed and I was stuck at an intersection. I called Gabe and he called a tow truck to come save me. I have no credit history and I have been denied on every credit card application. When I got dropped off at the car dealership, Gabe escorted me into a beautiful loaner car and discussed financing options with me. I was absolutely floored. Gabe got me approved for a 2012 Chevy Impala with my credit alone. I was able to drive their loaner car over the weekend while Dan and Gabe worked out the details for me. My car broke down on Friday. I drove back in the loaner car on Monday and got my new car! I was so happy I was nearly in tears. Gabe and Dan met all of my financial limitations too. They were able to settle the down payment and the monthly payment at the range I requested. The best part is, I was treated with such respect. Such dignity. Such warmth and kindness. Dan and Gabe both made me feel like I was a member of their family, and a valued human being. I could not be more thankful. Without them, I would not have a car right now and would have no way to get to work. Whenever I walk into their dealership I am greeted with big smiles and refreshments. I am so happy that I now have a car I am thrilled with! Plus, the car came with complimentary amenities like XM radio, OnStar, an automated car starter, and 2 free oil changes. THANK YOU DAN AND GABE SZWEC!

June 20, 2016

Thank you for taking time and sharing this amazing story about your car purchase! We are so happy that you received great service from Dan and Gabe. We hope that you enjoy your new 2012 Chevy Impala. We appreciate your business and are here if you need us. Thanks for choosing Sullivan Buick GMC!

Vicki Kindelberger
6/15/2016

"Mike Ayoub"

Since May Mike has been constantly looking for a Mini Cooper for my dream car. Yesterday my dream came true...thank you Mike. We're flying high!!!

Tim

June 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that Mike Ayoub was able to find your dream Mini Cooper for you. We hope that you continue to fly high in your dream car! We appreciate your business and are here if you need us. Thanks for choosing Sullivan Buick GMC! "

Acadia lover
6/10/2016

"Excellent offer and sale"

Promised a good price and honored it. Very professional. See mike A to buy a car. He was patient and knowledgeable and experience showed and helped me make a good decision.

June 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you received great service from Mike Ayoub. We will be sure to pass along the compliment. We appreciate your business and are here if you need us.

Need to get home!
6/09/2016

"Superb Customer Service"

I'm from Wyoming and my Acadias air conditioner was going to be to much to fix and I had no more warranties! Mike Ayoub was so gracious with my situation and was able to get a brand new car! Cindy in service was amazing and very sincere when she delivered the bad news about my old car! Now Mike in finance was awesome to talk to! Very thorough in explaining what I was signing! Thank you so much Sullivan for this amazing experience.

June 10, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write this review! We are so glad that we could help you in the purchase of your new car. We will be sure to pass the complement on to Cindy, Mike Ayoub and Mike about making this a positive car buying experience after your old car's air conditioner broke! Thank you for choosing Sullivan Buick GMC!

Denali Dude
6/07/2016

"Awesome"

As for the Sales Consultant Gabe, he is awesome. I can’t say enough about him. He listened to what I was looking for and was genuinely interested in what I wanted. During our time together he became more of a friend then a consultant.

June 10, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write a review! We are so happy to hear that you received great service from Gabe our sales consultant. We will be sure to pass along the compliment. We appreciate your business and are here if you need us. Thanks for choosing Sullivan Buick GMC!

Reviews of Mike Ayoub