Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Rosalove
4/24/2015

"what an outstanding professional Team ! A Must see!"

What an outstanding dealership. I just went through a terrible accident a month ago and was in search of a new vehicle. Original I had my mind set on a brand new Enclave and Eliot Pergicht came to help I came back the next day set on this vehicle but asked for one more walk around before I was ready for purchase. I found a used 2013 GMC Acadia Denali and fall in love. Some dealerships push that you get the brand new car but Eliot did not push like other places. He wanted me to be happy with what I was choosing. Mike Bott also helped me with my purchase and went above and beyond with helping me with pricing and financing. Lastly Mike O'Connell helped with the last part of getting all the paper work situated. Eliot, Mike, and Mike were courteous, outstanding, and professional. I would recommend the Sullivan team to anyone. I can't wait to come back in the future for my next vehicle. Thank You all again

JFD
4/23/2015

"New truck purchase"

Ray Silvey was very helpful in helping me with my new truck purchase, he located the truck I had requested (color: both exterior & interior). In trying to keep my purchase cost reasonable he offered some cost saving suggestions in helping me pick out the options best suited for my needs. No pressure sales and always followed up with a phone call when he needed to get answers for questions I had that weren't readily available. JFD

Ray Silvey

TJD
4/23/2015

"Wow! Great experience. "

I sold and bought a used vehicle from Sullivan. I couldn't be happier with my car or the service I received. From Victor's helpful sales, the financial team getting me out in my restricted time frame, manager Lou's follow up to fix any problems and Mike's excellent evaluation and repair service - this is a first rate team of professionals. I would go back without hesitation to sell or buy another car and would highly recommend this dealer to others. They clearly value and take care of their customers! TD

Victor in Sales

P Grady
4/21/2015

"Great Service"

Sullivan and Phil were great. They didn't budge on their price, but made sure issues with my new used vehicle were corrected before I got it. If you're looking for a nice, understanding salesman that is there for you, but not pushy, Phil is your guy!

dlay1987
4/20/2015

"new nissan altima "

gabe was fantastic helping me pick the right vehicle. they were patient with me and did not push like most car salesman do. i would highly recommend this dealership for your next care purchase.

amberdawn27
4/18/2015

"Thanks, Phil!"

Phil was absolutely fantastic to work with and made the car buying experience an enjoyable one. I appreciated that he was not "pushy" and that he was patient with me and my timing. Thanks, Phil!

wwbill1234
4/16/2015

"GREAT CAR BUYING PLACE"

CHRIS WEGLARZ WAS VERY HELPFUL THROUGH ENTIRE PROCESS . CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AND GREAT FOLLOWUP DAYS AFTER THE SALE.GREAT EXPERIENCE.. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL AT HOME . WILL COME BACK IN THE FUTURE.

Crtrptr

"Great experience "

Very pleasant experience. It was pain free. I was dreading the process of buying a new car, but I was surprised by the whole thing.

SteveA

"NICE EXPERIENCE"

I found a very nice used 2013 Buick Verano at Sullivan. Eliot Pergricht let me take a nice, long test drive while he explained everything about the car. There was no pressure to buy, and Eliot was courteous and professional. I would recommend Eliot and Sullivan to anyone.

happydaughter

"Very pleasant experience."

Phil Pilney was very helpful and patient as he explained all of the features of the Buick Lucerne for my 80+ year young dad. Phil answered all questions and was knowledgeable on features including explaining OnStar. He even got an ipad to show a demo video of someone using the turn-by-turn features so my Dad could understand how that worked. Very helpful. Bill Lucey in Finance was also helpful.

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell