Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
wwbill1234
4/16/2015

"GREAT CAR BUYING PLACE"

CHRIS WEGLARZ WAS VERY HELPFUL THROUGH ENTIRE PROCESS . CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AND GREAT FOLLOWUP DAYS AFTER THE SALE.GREAT EXPERIENCE.. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL AT HOME . WILL COME BACK IN THE FUTURE.

Crtrptr

"Great experience "

Very pleasant experience. It was pain free. I was dreading the process of buying a new car, but I was surprised by the whole thing.

SteveA

"NICE EXPERIENCE"

I found a very nice used 2013 Buick Verano at Sullivan. Eliot Pergricht let me take a nice, long test drive while he explained everything about the car. There was no pressure to buy, and Eliot was courteous and professional. I would recommend Eliot and Sullivan to anyone.

happydaughter

"Very pleasant experience."

Phil Pilney was very helpful and patient as he explained all of the features of the Buick Lucerne for my 80+ year young dad. Phil answered all questions and was knowledgeable on features including explaining OnStar. He even got an ipad to show a demo video of someone using the turn-by-turn features so my Dad could understand how that worked. Very helpful. Bill Lucey in Finance was also helpful.

Jon r
4/12/2015

"Great experience. "

My wife and I bought a new Acadia from Phil Pilny and we couldn't be happier. He made the experience amazing and really worked with us to get as everything we were looking for. I highly recommend going to see him if you are in the market for a car.

Terrain
4/09/2015

" VANDREE SNELL - "I LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP...!!!!""

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR BUICK SULLIVAN IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS.... THEY TOOK TIME AND WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT I WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE.... I HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO THIS DEALERSHIP

Sergey
4/08/2015

"Pleasure of working with Mike Ayoub!"

I would strongly recommend Sullivan Buick GMC. I had the pleasure of working with Mike Ayoub who helped me find the right car and deal that fit my budget. Very honest and straightforward. I highly recommend them and will be going back for all future purchases and services!

cocoparz
4/08/2015

"Purchase of used car"

Gerald made the process of buying a used car painless. Mike in financing fine tuned the process. Actually made the process of buying a car enjoyable.

jtaz0719
4/05/2015

"Wonderful Experience !!"

Kevin Fernquist made this a wonderful buying experience. He was very helpful during the entire process. Would buy from him and this dealership again!! The car was perfect for my needs and I was never pushed into more than what I wanted or could afford. All personnel at the dealership were friendly and helpful and I would recommend Kevin and this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Kevin Fernquist

Cz36
4/04/2015

"Excellent Service, from someone who cares!"

This was my second vehicle purchase from Sullivan. Their name alone means value,respect,kindness to me. Mike went above and beyond what I would expect someone to do for me. Having the credit I do, and having issues with our dealerships, Mike went out of his way, came in on a day off and made sure I left with the car I wanted. Bill in the finance office is also amazing. He didn't try hiding paperwork, sliding things under our noses, he explained everything its fullest and made sure I understood what I was signing. Truly excellent dealership, all the way through.

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell