Sullivan Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Tzvecl
2/26/2015

"Worth the Drive "

We passed two (at least) Buick dealers on our 20 mile drive to Sullivan. One being two blocks from our house. Before signing the lease on the 2015 Enclave with the dealer by our house, we traveled to Sullivan for a comparison price. Costco's auto buying program recommended Sullivan. All we wanted was the numbers, which Mike Ayoub gave us, but he also offered a 2015 Enclave for the drive home. After that, there was no way I'd want to return to the 2003 Acura MDX I left behind. We signed the lease a week later at Sullivan after returning the loaner car.

sis
2/25/2015

"Kudos to Sullivan Buick"

A very professional dealership who actually cares about their customers. Excellent customer service in an extremely warm and welcoming atmosphere. I usually deal with Dave Hetzel in service and I cannot say enough about Dave's professionalism and patience in explaining everything and keeping the customer abreast of the work progress. Service manager, Mike Baker, does an excellent job overseeing this department and is always available to assist. Both Mike and Dave are wonderful assets to the Sullivan Buick Team. I refer friends and family to this dealership! Try them and see for yourself.........you won't be disappointed. Glenview Enclave owner clb

Er_Nurse
2/24/2015

"2014 Acadia Denali"

We had the absolute best service hands down would make the 2 hr drive again just to purchase another vehicle in the future!!!! A+++++ customer service and product

Mike
2/24/2015

"Dave Hetzel is Excellent!"

I've been servicing my cars at Sullivan, Arlington Heights for over 15 years. I have also purchased two vehicals and traded in one , and sold one. I feel that they were very fair on the purchases and sales. Regarding servicing, I prefer Sullivan, even though others may cost a little less. I usually call or ask for Dave Hetzel. He is always very patient in answering my many questions, and thorough in explaining what needs to be done, and also what doesn't need to be done! I trust him. He is also pleasant and willing to take extra steps to help. I also deal with Rose once in awhile, and she has the same qualities as Dave. No knock on anyone else... I just don't know them as well, but all the service people seem very competent and accommodating. Back to Dave Hetzel... I think that you have a high quality employee there. Please do what you can to keep him there! Thank you. Mike McNichols.

Wowcoolwow
2/23/2015

"fast and east!!"

I bought my car from Phillip Pilny and he mad e the process very simple and I got the car of my dreams at a great price.

jim
2/23/2015

"great experience"

Phil was a great help in selecting the best cars for our need. he took the time to make sure we understood all the features for both cars. Phil when over every detail at delivery so we knew how to operate all the features in the cars. Great buying experience. Jim and Neesha

Tracy C.
2/19/2015

"Easy purchase"

As a first time customer, I found the dealership and Victor Melendez to be easy to work with - not pushy, but very responsive. I would recommend to others.

hetheru36
2/18/2015

"Great Place To get Your Next Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks to Gerald Hamilton for the Excellent Service that you gave me and Was so impressed with the work you and mike for your help

Gladys
2/17/2015

"Couldn't be happier!!!!!"

All we can say is that we were very happy Phil Pilny was at the desk when we walked in. He was terrific with us. He was so knowledgeable about the car we wanted. He didn't rush us in anyway. He explained everything to us. He knew we were going to go somewhere else since this was our first stop. He knew we would be back. Never went to other place. Have heard good things about Sullivan and thought why go anywhere else. A very good experience for us. Phil was a great find for us. We would tell anyone to see him when going to Sullivan for a car.

mnev48
2/15/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Thanks to Victor Melendez my car shopping experience was easier than what I thought. Victor was very informative and not pushy. Over all I'm very satisfied with my car. Thanks Victor.

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell