Sullivan Buick GMC

Certified Sales Consultant
Dan Szwec, Sales Manager, Sullivan Buick GMC

Dan Szwec

January 17, 2017

"Loving my new dealership "

- Shabanks

I've met a beautiful saleswoman by the name of Shelley Barr. If you see her run fast as you can..she'll find the car of your dreams. Make you fall even more in love and make you buy it.. lol...this is an awesome place to purchase a car, truck etc. I'm a new owner of a beautiful 2011 BMW...whoooohooooo

January 17, 2017

"I've Followed Shelly From Anthony's Buick and will continue!"

- mikepalma113

4years ago I moved 1500 miles away from home. On top of everything being new to me, It came time to purchase my very first car. I didn't have any one of my family members with me. I've heard horror stories about car sales people and the hours it can take dealing with them. Two dealerships later, while test driving a car (I basically was settling with), I pulled into another dealership (Anthony's Buick). There I met Shelly, she immediately told me, "Are you really happy with that car you have there? ...I don't think you are. Return that car immediately and come back and let's get you something you'd like." You can never say no to Shelly! Shortly I walked out in a car that was 4 times greater than I had expected with the payments and contract I wanted!!! Without hesitation she had my parents on speaker phone and they were able to hear the whole process. I was so comfortable and felt at peace with Shelly. She will create magic to make you a satisfied customer. No wonder she had so many beautiful trophies at the desk! Immediately she won my loyalty and thats why I followed her to Sullivan Buick! It was time to return my lease and start over again. Between working with Kevin and Shelly and their management team I walked out with a huge smile on my face! Shelly can never do wrong in my eyes when it comes to helping me pick a car that works for me! Thank you Shelly and Sullivan Buick for creating such a peace in heart with my newly owned vehicle! As long as you have Shelly you have me!

January 13, 2017

"Making the car a want rather than a need"

- Joe32

Dale Zalusky and the Sullivan team were very respectful, and not pushy on the sale in any way. The car was more of a necessity than a want for me when I walked in. Through his suggestions based on my budget, we were able to find cars that would fit me and what I need. He helped make the car more of a want than just a need. I am truly happy with my purchase and thankful for all the help recieved from Dale.

New 2016 Buick Encore, $25525