Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
carbuyer1
7/02/2015

"Purchase of new Buick Encore"

Mike Bott was very helpful in explaining the leasing deal options, but I mainly dealt with used car salesman Ray Silvey on my new SUV purchase. It was about as pleasant a car buying experience as I have ever had. I might add that I have purchased more than a dozen cars. The after sale "orientation" to the vehicle was a big help.

Ray Silvey

vanguy k123
7/01/2015

"Best experience ever!!!!!!!"

My husband was in an accident. The van was totaled.My husband was sore but okay. We went through so much stress waiting for the insurance money. I was not looking forward to buying a car. In the past we were always stressed ..when buying a car. We are on a VERY tight budget. When I walked in this dealership I felt a calm. Mike Ayoub was our sales person. I didn't know if we could get the van I dreamed about. He just asked some questions and started working on it. He told me he is getting this van for me with payments I could afford. There was NO playing games..he was very honest with us, We were treated with respect. This truly was a stress free experience!!! I would recommend anyone to buy a car from this dealership. Mike O'Connell was the sales manager ..he was great also. He got us out fast. I was glad he was able to do that because I have MS and my energy level only lasts for so long. Check them out !! Happy Buyer....Karen S ps. There also was this girl that helped me...she found me the van. She was great also. She hooked me up with Mike.

CeleneWI
7/01/2015

"GREAT DEALERSHIP, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT DEALS!"

On, Saturday, June 27, 2015, I purchased a 2012 Nissan Altima from Sullivan Buick GMC in Arlington Heights, IL. Since, I am almost 3 hours away in WI, I secured this car remotely. When I picked up my new used car, I was welcomed by Eliot Pergricht, my salesman. Eliot made the process of buying a car very easy. He explained everything in detail and asked if I had questions; which I did have and he answered them all. It’s comforting to know that I was in good hands with Eliot, who is very knowledgeable. If I ever have to purchase another car, I would definitely choose Sullivan Buick GMC again. In addition, Bill in Finance explained the entire process and what I was to expect in regard to my licensing of my car in WI. Overall a great experience.

jimh37
6/29/2015

"Sullivan Buick GMC was respectful and easy to work with"

I purchased a Used vehicle today and the dealership was respectful of my needs and financial boundaries. Mike Ayoub was helpful, knowledgable and easy to work with in getting the deal done. I could not be happier with my experience in buying a car. Thank you.

wisconsin Joanne531
6/27/2015

"Kept waiting a long time. "

Julie and Phil were very nice answering phone questions. We drove two and a half hours through a lot of hectic construction, and a car accident which backed up traffic for a half hour. Jerry was very considerate of all of us and got us bottled water and a room to sit in when we arrived. He went with us when my son took the Honda for a test drive. When we got back Phil said he was busy with some other people, which was fine. Then we got to sit in the waiting room for a longs time because there was no one to do the paper signing . We were very tired from the drive and just wanted to get done, have lunch and head back home. We spent a total of nine hours by the time we got home. I think when they know you are coming to buy a car, there should be someone there to help with the final paperwork. It took about ten minutes.

Julie and I think his name was Jerry,he was super nice.

jasonl23
6/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Was looking for a Sierra. Went to another dealership first. Wasn't happy. Went to Sullivan and had a great experience working with Geoff Sulkowski. They had the truck I wanted in stock, worked out a great deal, and Geoff really took the time to go over the vehicle and made it a great experience. I would highly recommend Sullivan to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

review75
6/26/2015

"Mike Ayoub was great!"

Went to sullivan on 6/25 to trade my vehicle for a newer used car. mike was informative and fair and very pleasent to work with. it was stress free and very positive. i would be happy to return to sullivan for future car purchases!

#1chuck
6/25/2015

"Chris Weglarz was able to satisfy my wife and me."

I visited Sullivan to trade in my 2007 Lacrosse and find a 2015 Lacrosse on the Buick discount plan. I found the car that fit requirement at the right price with no sky-lite nor leather interior. I came back two days later with my wife and sat down in the car with her and Chris. She asked if it came with leather but no sky-lite. After a short wait Chris returned with the car with a new paint color that we had never seen before. Chris took the time to find the car to fit our desires that another dealer told me did not exist.

Patricia
6/25/2015

"A successful and no-stress experience at Sullivan!"

Jeremy Woolley did a great job of figuring out a complicated situation of buying a car and leasing a car. Nothing was a problem! He found me the perfect car and took care of all the details. Vicki and Bill were right there to breeze through shipping and finance. Everyone at Sullivan is genuinely friendly. Thanks again, Jeremy; you're the best. forgot to mention the service department is outstanding.

Vicky Brown, inventory manager arranged shipping a car. She was so friendly and helpful.

Dina
6/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

Gabe was very helpful and provided excellent service! I found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I would highly recommend Sullivan Buick GMC to friends and family!

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell