Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W Dundee Rd,
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
Sullivan Buick GMC Info
About Sullivan Buick GMC

Sullivan Buick GMC, in Arlington Heights, is your one stop shop for new Buick GMC, used cars, trucks and the largest selection of SUVs in the Chicagoland area, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Wheeling, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Gurnee, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Des Plaines, Lincolnwood and the whole Chicago, North & Northwest Suburbs. Services: • New GMC and Buick Cars • Used Cars • Largest Selection of Used SUVs • Award Winning Service • All Makes and Models • Sell us Your Car • Leasing and Financing • Fleet of Complimentary Loaners We are a family owned and operated business and the premier Buick GMC dealership in the area. We invite you to experience why we have been Chicagoland's most trusted name in automotive sales and service for almost 50 years! Sullivan Buick GMC continues to work to earn your business long after you've purchased one of our new or pre-owned cars. We want to be your dealership of choice for life. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way do business, and we know you will too. At Sullivan our goal is to provide you with the best price possible. We are a 5-Star Service Excellence award winner and are AAA approved and an A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today to experience the Sullivan difference!

About Sullivan Buick GMC Learn More

• IPads
Cj
8/02/2015

" Great Service from Sullivan Buick & GMC"

I experienced great service and the best deal available. I had a quote from another dealer and they beat the monthly payment and required a lower deposit. They were great to work with, I will be coming back in the future. Cindy Jaunich

Julie Jones, Mike the Mgr

kathyinred
8/02/2015

"No Hassle"

The salesperson was respectful, answered all my questions and concerns. He came up with good ideas and went out of his way to make sure I got the deal I could live with. I was looking at different makes and models and he showed me all the features available and made sure that I understood how to use all the new features. We compared new and used.

jamaicajo
8/01/2015

"Easy car buying experience"

We didn't mean to buy a car today but it was such a great experience working with Phil Pilny! Left happy with our new car!

Firstcarbuyer
7/28/2015

"Great place"

They made my first car purchase extremely easy and I love my new car! They didn't try to sell me anything unnecessary. I highly recommend this dealership!

Car1
7/28/2015

"Car Buying Experiance"

After visiting dealers whose advertisements were untrue, I found a car online at Sullivan Buick and contacted them. The internet team responded quickly and set me up with the sales manager. I was turned over to Victor. Victor and the team at Sullivan Buick did a great job and earned my business. They also did follow up after the sale. It was truly worth the drive.

KMD
7/25/2015

"July Arcadia Purchase"

It was a very positive sales experience. My wife and kids did all the preliminary work on the purchase and were well informed/taken care of. The final sales experience was very smooth and we were very happy with what we took home. Victor was very patient and Mike was helpful and funny. My 9 year olds summary was "it seems like a fun job to sell cars."

Marvalk
7/23/2015

"Easiest Car Deal Ever!"

Walked in to get information on early buy back program for future reference and ended up with a new car. The whole process was smooth, pressure free, and frankly the easiest car sale we have ever experienced. Thank you to Victor Melendez and Lou Mostaccio for a great experience!

giovanna 123
7/21/2015

"Excellent "

I bought my Buick Verano in February 2012 and I absolutely love it!! Although when my check engine light came on I was worried even though I knew my car was still under warranty, anyway as everyone knows it's stressful not knowing what is happening with your car, with this said from the time I get to the Dealership and being greeted by Dave Hetzel to the next day when I picked up my car he was so so very nice and made sure that I wouldn't worry that whatever it was they would take care of it!! I left the evening I left my car, which by the way he had no problem giving me a loaner to drive with no worries what so ever and the next day by 10:00am I received a call from Dave letting me know that my car was ready for me to pick up and even picking up the car Dave was just as nice/kind as he was the prior day!! He was so helpful and answered even my dumb questions without looking at me funny lol. I just have to say he made my visit so pleasant and I don't think I will ever worry like I did again knowing that Dave is at Buick in Arlington Heights.

JoeB
7/20/2015

"Great people, get to the point"

Smooth transaction, very knowledgeable, friendly people, made sure that was the vehicle for me, test drive on the side street and express way to make sure it was what I wanted.would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone, deal with elliot, great guy.

melva92
7/17/2015

"Excellent Service"

When I arrived to Sullivan Buick, we were met by Chris Weglarz who did a fantastic job helping me get the car I came to look at. From the test drive to the detailing of my car after my purchase, he showed great interest in making sure I was satisfied with my purchase.

Reviews of Mike  O'Connell