Sullivan Buick GMC

Certified Sales Consultant
Jason Askew, Finance, Sullivan Buick GMC

Finance

May 23, 2017

"Wonderful car buying experience"

- lnowins

We live over 20 miles from this dealership - but we traveled that distance because our salesman, Victor Melendez, worked hard to find the exact car we wanted. We just bought the car yesterday - so far, we are thrilled!

Victor Melendez

May 23, 2017

"Always go see Shelly Barr"

- Jap242913

My family & I just our 9th car from Shelly Barr. She's wonderful and always takes care of us. No pressure and a comfortable experience.

Shelley Barr

May 22, 2017

"Kate Niro is wonderful"

- Mariam Jafri

Kate is a great rep who is very attentive and not pushy. When I was unsure of whether or not I could purchase the day of due to my husband not being there, she did not make me feel pressured what so ever. She gave me all the information I needed and made me feel comfortable and happy. She was very hospitable to my parents and waited late past closing with me so my husband could join. The one thing that stuck with me in a negative way was when some other guy (not the manager who came in at the end, but a different guy) came and sat in the desk next to us - which I knew was not his desk cause Kate already mentioned Orki, or another associate I had talked to, sits there - randomly popped up saying " what a nice car, how can you not buy it?!" in such a used car salesman voice- It was so transparent and sleezey because he knew nothing about what I had been looking for or what my situation was without my husband. I just wanted to tell him to go away and shoo him out. Regardless of that, I successfully purchased a used car, Kate was wonderful, and I recommend this dealership to everyone..... But be sure to ask for Kate!

Kate Niro