Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St, Torrington, Connecticut 06790

Vin Kjersgaard, Sales executive, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Vin Kjersgaard

Sales executive
Darren Schwartz, Business Manager, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Darren Schwartz

Josh Root, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Josh Root

Sales Associate
Jack Olson, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jack Olson

Sales Associate

August 20, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- m64mcbride

Ordered a Malibu Hybrid in June 2017 and it arrived just over two months later. When I first drove a Malibu, I fell in love with it. I opted to purchase the Hybrid for the gas/environment savings. What arrived was exactly what I ordered, except it was a 2018 rather than a 2017! The dealer experience was solid and the car was even more than I expected. I am a very happy car owner after a few hundred miles of driving it.

Jack Olson

August 14, 2017

"Outstanding from start to finish"

- Dom

Id like to be completely honest after being dooped by a couple of dealerships I was skeptical about making the drive to these guys and now my biggest regret is not going to them sooner. From start to finish and from sales man to owner these guys are absolutely top notch. My salesman Vin dealt with my stubborn italian side for two weeks and didn't just send me on my way, he worked to make the deal happen. I live 2.5 hours away in New York and we had a little problem (which was caused on my part of not being prepared) and it was looking like I was going to have to make the trip again. But these guys came through and worked it out that I could leave with the car the same day. Everyone involved with the sale exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds and I cannot say thank you enough. What I can say is you have guys have made a customer for life and I wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else. The drive for me is well worth it to have to deal with them again and I will do it again in the future without hesitation. Even after the sale when there is no obligation to me anymore Vin is still keeping in close and quick contact regarding little details I thought of after the fact. Thank you guys again.

Vin Kjersgaard
Roger Rathbun
Cory Giordano

August 06, 2017

"Excellent and Professional Service"

- Roberta28

We have dealt with many dealerships over the years and by far Sullivan's ranks in the top 2! Showroom service salesman Vin Kjersgaard was great. He is experienced and was very detailed in vehicle knowledge.

Roger Rathbun