Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Closed 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Vin Kjersgaard, Sales executive, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Vin Kjersgaard

Sales executive
Darren Schwartz, Business Manager, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Darren Schwartz

Josh Root, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Josh Root

Sales Associate
Jack Olson, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jack Olson

Sales Associate

April 15, 2017

"Best Experience Ever With Vin!"

- GB

Vin was awesome to work with! Would definitely come back because of Vin and because the service department worked so quickly to put the running boards on! The entire process was very smooth and flawless! Vin made the entire family VERY HAPPY!! And the financing was also smooth thanks to Darren!

April 15, 2017

"Easiest most helpful purchase"

- Zach Cyr

I was looking everywhere for a used Chevy Duramax and couldn't find one anywhere. I saw one at Northwest Hills and when I called they set me up an appointment right away to look at it. They set me up with Vin and he was incredibly helpful. He let me test drive it right away and was very helpful and kind. There was a couple little problems with the truck but they fixed them in a timely fashion and worked with my work schedule to get me my new truck as soon as possible. When I got the truck there was a few concerns and things I wanted fixed and they had no problem taking it into the shop asap and I had it back and running amazing the next day. Northwest hills Chevy will be the first stop on my next vehicle hunt and I have no doubt they will amaze me again.

April 04, 2017

"Fantastic respectful service"

- Andrewtruck

Josh Acuna and his colleagues make a complicated car buying experience comfortable. At all times they operate with respect and are patient. This dealership is 60 miles from my home and there must be 10 or more that are closer (Including one in my town), but it was our good fortune to happen by and a pleasure to award them with our business.

2017 Jeep Wrangler