Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealerships is a family run business with competitive pricing and great customer service! It can be very difficult finding the right car at the right price and choosing a dealer you are comfortable doing business with. Tayloring the needs of each individual customer to ensure an enjoyable (and fun) purchasing experience is our highest priority. Let us show you why so many choose to buy not one, but several vehicles from us. Please stop by in person or visit us 24/7 at www.nwhcars.com

About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Burrell's
8/19/2015

"Carazy good "

Would it be a car an SUV or a truck my wife and I were really not sure. Vin Kjersgaard took the time to show us and educate us on no less than 6 different Vehicles, his knowledge was exemplary . Then we test drove three. After three hours with us Vin who always appeared to be as excited as we were about the possibility of a new vehicle in our family, really allowed us to be comfortable and make the best choice for us a Buick Encore. But the color we wanted was not on the lot. No problem what so ever Vin told us. They located my wife's dream car and within three days we were driving out of the lot with a beautifully detailed emasculate Encore. The entire experience was wonderful . The rest of the team at Northwest hills the same. Will we go back to Northwest Hills? You Betcha!

Christoph62
8/10/2015

"Thanks Josh Acuna"

Thanks to your salesman Josh Acuna for helping make my transaction with your dealership a very pleasant experience. Helpful and great to work with, he showed the vehicle I wanted to see and without any pressure guided me though the purchase process. Your finance man Darren Schwartz was also very helpful and found the financing terms I wanted at a great rate. Both of them are an asset to the organization. I would definitely recommend them and your company to anyone interested in buying a quality used car.

Joshua Acuna

Impala
8/08/2015

"Just looking"

Buying my car was a piece of cake, originally I went in to look at a vehicle that I was interested in and that did not work out, I gave Vin a number that I needed to be at and the team came up with a deal that I could not pass up on what I feel is a much better car.

james1018
8/06/2015

"Fair and helpful"

After dealing with this dealership and staff for the first I was very pleased and impressed with sales they were fair and honest unlike most dealerships.

jgfcar
8/06/2015

"Kudos to Vin!"

Cautious optimism is always the best a customer can hope for when searching for a second hand vehicle. On July 16, 2015, I bought a 2008 Dodge Dakota truck from salesman, Vin E. Kjersgaard. As a salesman, he was superb, attending to all aspects of the sale with absolute professionalism. Indeed his engaging personality was also stellar. He was able to personalize any questions or concerns, assuaging any doubts that we might have had about purchasing this old truck. At first sight of this rather dirty, tired looking vehicle, I was temporarily appalled. However, I did like its configuration and the sound of its dusty old engine and the thought that it had the potential as a personal transporter for my needs in years to come. FIRST TASK: clean up the bloody mess! That said, Vin guided it through a series of "cleanliness adjustments"(Jay) and I suspect, legal, mechanical evaluations. One week later, after finalizing the sales transaction with Darren Schwartz ( financial guy), my wife and I were flabbergasted when we saw the astounding results of a masterful cleanup of that truck. It was beautiful! The "beast" had been transformed into the "beauty." And the engine was sparkling. Though I heard it before, now I could SEE it; it actually had parts that looked practically new. All that Vin had promised had come to fruition. Thanks again, Vin. Good luck in your sales career. John and Susanne Funchion

MattP
8/05/2015

"Great first experience at Sullivan's Northwest Hills"

After 25 years of owning Japanese automobiles, switching to GMC represented, for me, a significant change and source of anxiety. The product is what brought me into the dealership but having dealt with all the staff from my sales consultant, to the business manager to the service manager, I was impressed. I have purchased several new vehicles in the past elsewhere, but my experience at Sullivan's surpasses those. Vin, especially worked very hard to satisfy my requests locating just the vehicle I wanted from elsewhere. At delivery, it was spotless and meticulously prepared. I felt I was dealt with fairly and competently in what was a low stress and low pressure experience. In addition to the excellent staff, the facility itself is first rate. I found the sales, parts, and service departments to be exceedingly clean, modern, and comfortable. I expect to be a customer for years to come.

MarkR
8/05/2015

"Great experience at Sullivan's Northwest Hills dealership"

My wife and I were in the market for a new lease and we started out at Sullivan's Northwest Hills dealership and we had a great experience. Our salesman was Josh Acuna and he was awesome....he was very patient w/ us, which we really appreciated, he was knowledgeable about the vehicles and was just very helpful in getting the deal done. The rest of the staff at Sullivan's that we dealt with were great too....everyone was very friendly and happy to help in any way they could. Our overall experience was excellent and we will be back again!

Josh Acuna, Jay(Used car manager-not sure of last name)

happytrucker
7/28/2015

"Comfortable Experience"

We arrived early for our appointment but Vin did not keep us waiting long. He was a pleasure to work with, explained everything clearly, and we loved his little anecdotes. My husband and I are senior citizens and buying a vehicle tends to be somewhat stressful, but Vin made it a comfortable experience. Cheers to Vin and the rest of the team...everyone was great!

viking1
6/11/2015

"People of their word"

After driving the Viper for 10 years, I finally found another car to love - the 2015 z06 Corvette convertible. Because it is new model and had not even been built yet, trying to find a dealer who would honestly tell me when and how I could order one was not easy. After going to several other local dealers and being given some pretty inaccurate information, I found Sullivan Northwest Hills Chevrolet. From the first meeting, my wife and I felt that we were dealing with folks who were honest and straightforward (which is the only way to sell a car these days with the amount of internet information available to the buyer). We were introduced to Vin Kjersgaard, a lover of all things Corvette, who explained that the dealership had just one allocation for the new Corvette convertible and if we wanted it, we should reserve it (and that we could always cancel the order if we changed our mind. No pressure, just information). Vin walked us through building "my" car and when I picked it up today, it was exactly as promised. From our initial meeting through the financing and final delivery, the folks at Sullivan Northwest Hills were forthright, accessible, and people of their word. Highly recommend them

Falcon
6/04/2015

"Chevy Silverado Lease"

The team I worked with was great all around, truly a pleasure to work with. They were able to find an nearly exact match for exactly the vehicle I wanted, and we're even able to do some in shop modifications the day of. Will not hesitate to bring my car there for service and will certainly go back for my next vehicle.

Reviews of Darren Schwartz