Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealerships is a family run business with competitive pricing and great customer service! It can be very difficult finding the right car at the right price and choosing a dealer you are comfortable doing business with. Tayloring the needs of each individual customer to ensure an enjoyable (and fun) purchasing experience is our highest priority. Let us show you why so many choose to buy not one, but several vehicles from us. Please stop by in person or visit us 24/7 at www.nwhcars.com

About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

TomCPF
2/04/2016

"About my purchase of a new Terrain."

Had a great experience in the purchase of my new Terrain. Vin was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and helpful in all information I needed as well as arranging for me to road test and meet the service manager. Smooth and fair would be a perfect description of my experience at Northwest Hills dealership, thanks to Vin.

Evolved
1/23/2016

"Came from 150 miles away...so worth it"

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Cory and Vin were an unbeatable duo. All the dealers near me like to waste time and go back and forth so I found a truck I liked and submitted an inquiry to northwest hills GMC. Cory contacted me first thing in the morning and it was smooth sailing from there. He introduced me to Vin and we had a deal done in less than 3 hours over phone/text. They even gave me extremely fair value for a trade, all over the phone and through pictures(I sent as detailed pictures as I could). This dealer has their staff really trained well. You can tell simply by how smooth each step went. They were able to register the car for NY and pay the taxes for me(they collected them from me and did they rest). We got on the ferry from Long Island the next day to pick up the car. Vin was nice enough to come to work on his day off and even stay late! He even wanted to explain each part of the car, but we had to catch the ferry back to NY. All in all, I don't think you can find a better car buying experience. A+ to Cory, Vin, and the entire team at Northwest hills.

Liaiossa
1/23/2016

"Beyond Estatic "

Vin is by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with! He is so thorough and helped me make the best decision possible for me! He is super professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or lease their next vehicle. Roger and Darren made the paperwork process super smooth and were also super friendly.

raday
1/16/2016

"Professionalism at its finest"

I wanted to pre-order a 6th generation Camaro and Vin was the most knowledgable person I spoke to before putting in the order. I walked into the dealership after calling and speaking with Vin and placed an order the same day. He was patient, kind, and had an answer for every question I asked. He doesn't play games and is very honest. Everyone at the dealership was courteous and willing to make everything exciting about my car buying experience. When my car came in, Vin was just as enthusiastic as I was and made sure everything was done before I even arrived to pick up the car. I was in and out and driving my car in no time. Thanks so much Northwest Hills and Vin for making my car buying experience so awesome.

Brian Kirk

Kd51
1/10/2016

"Acadia purchase"

Roger was helpful locating the vehicle I wanted quickly. Leasing process was quick and easy. Competitive pricing. I would recommend Northwest Hills to family and friends.

JBlack
12/10/2015

"Easy and FAST Service!"

My wife and I were in a crunch and needed a new car. Vin was excellent and courteous! It was the best experience we have ever had purchasing a new car. We were there on a Tuesday night and had the new car on Wednesday! Thanks Vin!

Duane Black

Tad D.
12/09/2015

"Excellent vehicle purchasing experience !!"

Second vehicle purchased from Northwest and what a great experience. Vin is without a question the most outstanding sales personnel we have ever dealt with. Polite, courteous, patient and the most professional auto sales professional we have ever done business with! If anyone has ever had a negative experience elsewhere , do yourself a favor and go see Vin at Northwest Hills. Vin and Brian Kirk went the extra mile to insure we received the best deal and all applicable discounts on are new Silverado High Country. The tech team did a great job on added accessories and took their time in explaining how everything functioned. Thank you to the team at Northwest that made our buying experience a memorable great experience! Tad Derouin

Brian Kirk

eac32985
12/09/2015

"Quality Sales Personnel and Excellent Transaction "

For the second year in a row we paid a visit to the folks at Northwest Hills dealerships to replace our vehicle. Last year my wife took possession of a 2015 Jeep Patriot Latitude on a lease. Corrine Markey, our sales person was wonderful on that transaction and led us to lease a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze LT this year. We were warmly greeted by Jack Olson our salesman. He was patient with us throughout the sales process which was helpful as we just had a new baby a month earlier. Northwest Hills even paid off my 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt loan which made the lease of the 2016 Cruze possible. Two years in a row they have met or exceeded our expectations. Thank you to Northwest Hills, Jack Olson and Darren Swartz for making car buying pleasant.

John G
12/08/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase"

Vin Kjersgaard is one of the best sale personnel I have had the pleasure of doing business with. His knowledge of the product was outstanding. His advice was very helpful in making a decision on whether to purchase a GMC or Chevrolet .6 Days after the sale I had a question about my new vehicle and called Vin on his cell phone. He did not have the answer for me however, he walked back to the service dept and put a service adviser on his cell phone to provide me with the correct answer. That is customer service you do not find everyday.

Linda T
12/04/2015

"Excellent transaction"

Purchase went very smoothly-and Vin went out of his way to obtain an item for me as well as working to save me money in several areas. Bought an Acadia-it has exceeded my expectations as well! I would recommend both the dealership and Vin(and the Acadia) to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Reviews of Vin Kjersgaard