Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealerships is a family run business with competitive pricing and great customer service! It can be very difficult finding the right car at the right price and choosing a dealer you are comfortable doing business with. Tayloring the needs of each individual customer to ensure an enjoyable (and fun) purchasing experience is our highest priority. Let us show you why so many choose to buy not one, but several vehicles from us. Please stop by in person or visit us 24/7 at www.nwhcars.com

About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

"Excellent Experience"

This is the second car I have purchased from Northwest Hills GMC. Dave Paolino was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was always available and responded to e-mails promptly, even on his day off. I really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him. Darren (Business Manager) was also very easy to work with. No surprises at all.

"Dave Paolino is always great to work with."

I recently purchased a 2014 GMC Sierra Denali from Northwest Hills. It is the third vehicle that I have purchased from the dealership and the second vehicle I have bought through Dave Paolino. The last vehicle I bought was a Chevy Equinox for my mother, who unfortunately passed away a few months after I bought the car. Dave and the rest of the dealership were very helpful during this time and bought the car back from me since I did not need it. Dave and the rest treated me so well, that I knew I was only going to do business with Dave and Northwest Hills when I was looking to purchase a replacement for my 2007 Sierra.

"Car Buying Experience"

I contacted Northwest Hills via the internet and received an immediate follow up phone call and email from Vin and Brian at the dealership. I have bought many vehicles over the years, including through the internet, and I have never had as positive an experience as I have had with Northwest Hills. Vin and Brian provided me with the exact detail that I asked for and took a real interest in satisfying my desire to buy an Enclave. Everything they said that they would do..........they did! I will be recommending Vin, Brian and Northwest Hills to all of my friends. A job well done! Dan Casanta

"mrs. lariccia"

Everyone at Northwest hills that we dealt with was very helpful and knowledgeable. They made buying a car very easy and enjoyable. We are very happy with our purchase.

"Great service "

My wife and I both agree that vin was straightforward and easy to work with. Neither of us enjoy the car buying process at all, and of course there was some negotiation in involved, but overall the process was good.

"A pleasant experience."

I recently purchased a new Buick Regal from the Northwest Hills dealership. I worked with Jesse Santiago for quite a period of time as I tried various models and considered my options. Jesse was always pleasant and very considerate during the process. He always satisfied my inquiries and acted in a very professional manner. My wife and I appreciated his help and would gladly work with Jesse in the future and would recommend him to friends.

"Good experience "

Recently purchased a used truck from this dealership, but since I work so far away I has a hard time getting there to see the truck and fill out paperwork Jesse worked with me remotely, sending info back and forth through pictures and texts, and the truck was exactly what I was looking for. Very painless process!

"2014 Chevrolet Malibu purchase"

It was great working with David Paolino. He was very professional, courteous, and addressed my needs without pressuring me. I have not had pleasurable car buying experiences in the past, but did while working with David. He followed up on my requests and addressed my questions. I appreciate his help and assistance and highly recommend him.

"Great experience"

Its was a pleasure to work with Jessie Santiago on the purchase of my preowned truck, he went over the top to make sure me and my wife were totaly satisfied with our purchase,he presented him self in a professional and knowledgeable manner and represented your company with great pride, its people like Jessie that makes your company stand out from the competition.

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

June 02, 2014

Thank you for your purchase and your feedback. We are lucky to have Rob and Jessie as part of our team. We look forward to serving you again soon.

"great people to do business with"

We had a very good experience with Vin and the team. Vin was extremely personable,knowledgeable and efficient. Buying a vehicle doesn't have to be stressful if you deal with terrific sales people!We appreciated Vin's expertise and the fact that he didn't "hard sell " us. We were really pleased to buy our car with these wonderful folks.

June 02, 2014

Thank you for your purchase and your feedback. We are lucky to have Vin as part of our team. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Darren Schwartz