Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Open Now 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Vin Kjersgaard, Sales Consultant, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Vin Kjersgaard

Darren Schwartz, Business Manager, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Darren Schwartz

Josh Root, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Josh Root

Sales Associate
Jack Olson, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jack Olson

Sales Associate

March 13, 2017

"I can"t believe I bought A Honda!"

- John Boy

Was looking for Yr. old Taurus or Lacross. Found to be out of my Price range. Vin introduced me to the the 2016 Accord, walked me through the deal and I now own it. I had no intention of buying other than a Ford as the last 7 cars I had were fords, (6 Taurus and 1 Sable). I went to NW Hills because my brother in law just got a Lacross which I liked. I still can't believe that I now own a Honda Accord.

March 10, 2017

"So grateful "

- Mjgcarpentry

I'm so grateful for everyone's persistence and willingness to work long hours on just my situation and get me into a fantastic truck. I can't thank everyone enough. Vin was great to deal with as well as Roger working the deal out. Many thanks again for your efforts. Mike goslee

March 09, 2017

"Love my new car!"

- jenjenjen321

Vin was great! My dad previously worked with him about a year ago and purchased a new car through northwest hills Andy had a great experience so I figured why not see so for myself. I purchase a 2016 Cruze and love everything about it. I always planned on my first car I purchased being a Cruze and this one exceeded my expectations. I was in the service department Monday getting my car worked on and while I was waiting decided to look around and spotted my now new car parked out front. I was able to look and see everything about it and fell in love. Within hour I was called back by vin and given numbers and ended up going back and taking it for a test drive. Once I pulled back into the parking lot I was sold and knew this would be my first new car purchase. Two days later I drove off in my fabulous new car!! My buying experience was very easy and I left a very happy customer. I would recommend northwesthills to anyone and I definitely will be going back in the future.

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $46531