Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealerships is a family run business with competitive pricing and great customer service! It can be very difficult finding the right car at the right price and choosing a dealer you are comfortable doing business with. Tayloring the needs of each individual customer to ensure an enjoyable (and fun) purchasing experience is our highest priority. Let us show you why so many choose to buy not one, but several vehicles from us. Please stop by in person or visit us 24/7 at www.nwhcars.com

About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

"2011 Chevy Equinox - Very satisfied customer "

I recently purchased a slightly used 2011 Equinox, through the assistance of Vin Kjersgaard. Overall I must say I could not be happier with both the Vehicle & the services NWH has provided. Vin was absolute with ANY help he could provide. They have delivered an impecable vehicle and in my opinion they hold an impecable reputation. Most important to me was the ability to stand up to what they had promised....The Salesman I delt with was Vin K. & I felt he was very open, honest and fair throughout the purchase. Taking the time to show us alternate vehicles (from other dealers) within a 50-75 mile radius to prove that in fact NWH DID have the best deal out there. I had a rental car when I showed up, and they were nice enough to allow me to leave it with them....I left in a new car & they returned my rental the following day. Again, I would recommend these guys to my own Mother, they work quickly, help you find only what you are looking for, & based on my experience...offer one of the best deals around (including price & service)

"Excellent Service & Quick"

This is my third purchase and this was the quickest and most efficient. Jessie was very easy to deal with and very good with communication. Excellent experience .

"2010 Acadia - problem"

I bought my 2010 Acadia from Sullivan's new. I have had it in there two times to fix steering problems. I lost the ability to steer Wednesday on Rte 44 in traffic. Thank god no one was hurt. GMC is aware there is a problem ( it is all over the internet) and not willing to fix it, but what is making matters worse is the dealership is aware and says "it is not covered " What happened to standing by your product? Unacceptable to have a woman, a wife, a mother driving her car and completely losing the ability to steer in traffic. I will no longer recommend GMC Acadia to anyone nor the dealership until they can stand by their product. cc: Better Business / Facebook and twitter

"Excellent Sales Experience "

Israel Aquino was an excellent salesman who was very patient and informative. He went out of his way to to identify special discounts that gave us a better price. Management was also very helpful.

Israel Aquino

"Excellent Experience"

This is the second car I have purchased from Northwest Hills GMC. Dave Paolino was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was always available and responded to e-mails promptly, even on his day off. I really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him. Darren (Business Manager) was also very easy to work with. No surprises at all.

"Dave Paolino is always great to work with."

I recently purchased a 2014 GMC Sierra Denali from Northwest Hills. It is the third vehicle that I have purchased from the dealership and the second vehicle I have bought through Dave Paolino. The last vehicle I bought was a Chevy Equinox for my mother, who unfortunately passed away a few months after I bought the car. Dave and the rest of the dealership were very helpful during this time and bought the car back from me since I did not need it. Dave and the rest treated me so well, that I knew I was only going to do business with Dave and Northwest Hills when I was looking to purchase a replacement for my 2007 Sierra.

"Car Buying Experience"

I contacted Northwest Hills via the internet and received an immediate follow up phone call and email from Vin and Brian at the dealership. I have bought many vehicles over the years, including through the internet, and I have never had as positive an experience as I have had with Northwest Hills. Vin and Brian provided me with the exact detail that I asked for and took a real interest in satisfying my desire to buy an Enclave. Everything they said that they would do..........they did! I will be recommending Vin, Brian and Northwest Hills to all of my friends. A job well done! Dan Casanta

"mrs. lariccia"

Everyone at Northwest hills that we dealt with was very helpful and knowledgeable. They made buying a car very easy and enjoyable. We are very happy with our purchase.

"Great service "

My wife and I both agree that vin was straightforward and easy to work with. Neither of us enjoy the car buying process at all, and of course there was some negotiation in involved, but overall the process was good.

"A pleasant experience."

I recently purchased a new Buick Regal from the Northwest Hills dealership. I worked with Jesse Santiago for quite a period of time as I tried various models and considered my options. Jesse was always pleasant and very considerate during the process. He always satisfied my inquiries and acted in a very professional manner. My wife and I appreciated his help and would gladly work with Jesse in the future and would recommend him to friends.

Darren Schwartz