Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealerships is a family run business with competitive pricing and great customer service! It can be very difficult finding the right car at the right price and choosing a dealer you are comfortable doing business with. Tayloring the needs of each individual customer to ensure an enjoyable (and fun) purchasing experience is our highest priority. Let us show you why so many choose to buy not one, but several vehicles from us. Please stop by in person or visit us 24/7 at www.nwhcars.com

About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

russell
4/20/2015

"Sale of used GMC truck"

Salesman was friendly and helpful during sale of truck. The truck looked great when it was picked up. ( Truck was detailed) Vin went over the whole vehicle step by step . Darren was percise on all contracts and fees.

James7
4/16/2015

"Enjoyable purchasing experience"

I have to say that I was very pleased to have purchased my most recent new vehicle from the group at Sullivan's Northwest Hills… I found the staff to responsive to my requests and the overall experience was very enjoyable. I also felt I got a very good deal… compared with other dealerships visited… I would certainly buy from them again in the future.

SPR
4/16/2015

"Top Notch Dealership"

I recently completed the purchase of another vehicle from Northwest Hills and, as always, it was a very professional and satisfying experience. I spent a significant amount of time researching the vehicle I was interested in and the team at Northwest Hills was extremely knowledgeable and patient in helping me build the car I wanted. They were always courteous and never pushy when it came to closing the sale. It's very evident to me that their business philosophy is one based upon building customer relationships and not one based upon selling cars. I would highly recommend this dealership and look forward to buying additional cars from them in the future.

JAG
4/14/2015

"Good experience"

The staff at this dealership demonstrates professionalism and courtesy and makes the purchase experience a pleasant one. There were no maudlin attempts to ingratiate themselves or to attempt to strong-arm or embarrass you into making the purchase. Throughout the process, I was treated with appropriate respect and my questions were answered clearly. There was no attempt to force added purchases, no effort to frighten you into purchasing something you were not sure you wanted or needed. They presented the availability of accessories that could be added and explained their purpose but did not force the issue if you did not want to buy them. At delivery, the car was pristine and the salesman took all the time I needed to explain the controls and answer any questions I had on operation of the vehicle and its accessories. Quite surprisingly, the car was delivered to me with a full tank of gas, a wonderful touch of courtesy to the purchase experience with this dealer. Vin Kjersgaard and Howard Hudimatch were truly gentlemen throughout the process of negotiation and sale. They know their product and make the purchase a comfortable experience.

BPV
4/07/2015

"Worth the trip!!!!"

Very happy with my experience with your dealership. Vin Kjersgaard was very prompt, thorough and courteous when responding to my inquiry. Having spent many years as a salesman in the powersports industry (motorcycles, ATV's, personal watercraft, snowmobiles and utility vehicles) it was interesting to be on the "other side of the desk". In addition I had not purchased a vehicle from a dealership in over 16 years. All aspects were handled proffessionally and courteously. I was in the Finance Office for about 2 hours but only because Darren Schwartz and I were bench racing about our years of motocross racing.

Brian413
4/04/2015

"Bad dealership"

I purchased an 04 GMC Sierra 2500 from Sullivan northwest hills dealership. It was a good price and Corey my salesperson did a very nice job. However the truck I purchased never passed inspection the entire time I owned it. It started having issues two dates later ( speedometer gauge cluster, exaust manifold leak, very loud transmission wine on the highway. I was also told that it had a brand new $600 break job. After having my local mechanic look the truck over he said it was cobbed together and there was no way the breaks were new the pads were down to the wear sensors. The used car manager was crass and rude when I presented them with the issue. I even offered to pay for the parts my self. Please steer clear of this dealership they'll sell you a car and do a nice job of that but don't stand behind it. Bad businnes

porsche911
4/01/2015

"Could not be happier with my experience."

I had the pleasure of dealing with Vin Kjersgaard at Northwest Hills. I called the night before, we made an appointment and we met promptly the next day at the dealership. Within minutes we were walking around the vehicle in question and on the road a few minutes later for a test drive. Vin was exceptionally knowledgable and friendly throughout the entire experience. I never felt rushed, pressured or obligated to make any quick decisions. The entire process was smooth, informational and professional. Vin was able to assist me with all the necessary paperwork and scheduling of additional options I wanted added and left later that day extremely satisfied. I would recommend dealing with Vin at Northwest Hills to anybody. A fantastic experience.

HLWB
3/29/2015

" Great Experience Working with Vin Kjersgaard"

I saw a used car online and decided to contact the dealership. I received a response from Cory Giordano not long after I hit "send". After meeting with Vin and taking the car out for a test drive my husband and I hesitantly put a deposit on it. I say that only because we had just started looking. We didn't want to make a decision that we would regret. I appreciate Vin's honest, straight forward sales approach. He is a true professional. We never felt pressured or rushed. The staff was friendly and helpful. My husband and I have already recommended Northwest Hills to our friends. I know where we will be going for our next car!!

DB
3/20/2015

"Easiest purchase ever"

We saw a used truck online. We did Northwest HIlls' online estimate for our trade-in. The numbers were great -- about $6500 lower than Rodman Ford for a nearly identical vehicle. We drove the 2 hours and the final price was within $200 of the online estimate. No pressure to finance through the dealership so they'd get a cut. No pressure for add-ons. We arrived, the truck was clean and ready for us to drive, no multiple trips to the "manager" making us sit for 15-20 minutes at a time. Easy, easy, easy. They are even handling the registration in Massachusetts for us. (Still waiting for the paperwork, but it's only been Saturday to Thursday.) Again, easy! Oh yeah -- Vin is a car guy. My husband is a car guy. They chatted tracks and racing and their fast cars while waiting for the numbers. Always a plus to talk to car guys.

lkearney
2/25/2015

"Extremely Effortless!"

I recently leased my second GMC Terrain from Northwest Hills dealership. I went back to this dealership a second time because the deal was effortless the first time around. This time was no different. I requested an internet quote (I live an hour away) on a terrain and I quickly received an email from Cory Giordano. From there we spoke on the phone and I told him what I was looking for in a vehicle and financially. I wasn't in any rush since my old lease wasn't up until May. However, Cory ended up giving me a deal I couldn't refuse. Cory also made arrangements for me to have a loaner car when I turned in my old lease so I wouldn't have to come down twice. He listened to my wants and needs and gave me everything I had asked for and more! Vin Kjersgaard was the salesperson that the deal went over to. He was very pleasant and on his day off came up to Massachusetts to register my new vehicle for me. He even made plans to meet me the next day to give me my new lease. Vin has also called to check in on me and my new vehicle. The staff at this dealership have been so accommodating, caring, trustworthy, open and very personable that I will be letting others know that they should give Sullivan's Northwest Hills dealership a "look see". I do believe that when this lease is up...I will be taking my business back to Northwest Hill's!!!

Reviews of Vin Kjersgaard