Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Closed 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Vin Kjersgaard, Sales Consultant, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Vin Kjersgaard

Darren Schwartz, Business Manager, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Darren Schwartz

Josh Root, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Josh Root

Sales Associate
Jack Olson, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jack Olson

Sales Associate

January 10, 2017

"Top Notch, Comfortable car leasing experience."

- Zaraspookmaster

First time using this dealership for a GM lease. Will consider Northwest Hills Chevy/GMC for future vehicle purchases. Started my car search on Northwest Hills website. Response to my email was quick and thorough while other dealers I emailed replied with generic responses that turned me off. I leased my vehicle from Northwest Hills because of the customer service on line and the follow up in the showroom.

January 07, 2017

"Very good experience !"

- Grump151

It was a pleasure to work with these guys everything went as smooth as it possible could have and I would highly recommend dealing with these guys. Thank you very much for the service!

December 30, 2016

"fair. good service and convenient "

- Ryan Archer

Vin is a great guy . Straight foreword and smart. I've know him for a few years now, so it made sense to go see him about buying a new vehicle. I did a lot of price checking and looking at different vehicles at different dealers. Many other dealers jerked me around. VIn did not jerk me around he simply said " heres the price and heres your options." Although I did not get the "deal" I wanted. I did enjoy my experience , And I paid the normal market value according to NADA Guides. VIn gets 5 stars from me. If I had to play devils advocate I would say, I wish they (finance) would have told me how many times they were going to run my credit. I was alerted of 4 to 5 inquires on my credit. Overall good experience and will be bringing my vehicle to nw hills for all its service.

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler, $34999