Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealerships is a family run business with competitive pricing and great customer service! It can be very difficult finding the right car at the right price and choosing a dealer you are comfortable doing business with. Tayloring the needs of each individual customer to ensure an enjoyable (and fun) purchasing experience is our highest priority. Let us show you why so many choose to buy not one, but several vehicles from us. Please stop by in person or visit us 24/7 at www.nwhcars.com

About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

DB
3/20/2015

"Easiest purchase ever"

We saw a used truck online. We did Northwest HIlls' online estimate for our trade-in. The numbers were great -- about $6500 lower than Rodman Ford for a nearly identical vehicle. We drove the 2 hours and the final price was within $200 of the online estimate. No pressure to finance through the dealership so they'd get a cut. No pressure for add-ons. We arrived, the truck was clean and ready for us to drive, no multiple trips to the "manager" making us sit for 15-20 minutes at a time. Easy, easy, easy. They are even handling the registration in Massachusetts for us. (Still waiting for the paperwork, but it's only been Saturday to Thursday.) Again, easy! Oh yeah -- Vin is a car guy. My husband is a car guy. They chatted tracks and racing and their fast cars while waiting for the numbers. Always a plus to talk to car guys.

lkearney
2/25/2015

"Extremely Effortless!"

I recently leased my second GMC Terrain from Northwest Hills dealership. I went back to this dealership a second time because the deal was effortless the first time around. This time was no different. I requested an internet quote (I live an hour away) on a terrain and I quickly received an email from Cory Giordano. From there we spoke on the phone and I told him what I was looking for in a vehicle and financially. I wasn't in any rush since my old lease wasn't up until May. However, Cory ended up giving me a deal I couldn't refuse. Cory also made arrangements for me to have a loaner car when I turned in my old lease so I wouldn't have to come down twice. He listened to my wants and needs and gave me everything I had asked for and more! Vin Kjersgaard was the salesperson that the deal went over to. He was very pleasant and on his day off came up to Massachusetts to register my new vehicle for me. He even made plans to meet me the next day to give me my new lease. Vin has also called to check in on me and my new vehicle. The staff at this dealership have been so accommodating, caring, trustworthy, open and very personable that I will be letting others know that they should give Sullivan's Northwest Hills dealership a "look see". I do believe that when this lease is up...I will be taking my business back to Northwest Hill's!!!

XTS
2/09/2015

"Vin Kjersgaard"

The Folks at Northwest Hills Cadillac/GMC were true professionals. From the moment I walked in the Showroom they were nothing but inviting from the onset..

sgh
1/24/2015

"Great experience with our purchase"

From the initial interaction in the dealer parking lot all the way to the new vehicle pick-up Dave offered polite and professional service. He took as much time as we needed with questions and guided us around the car as we looked at everything. Most notable to us was the pressure free way in which Dave communicated with us. From there Dave led the way through every step of the process, always ready and willing. Also notable to us was our experience with Darren. Your pretty nervous with all the paperwork and all that comes at you when you close, but Darren provided both a professional and thorough explanation of everything in a very relaxed atmosphere, again taking as much time as we needed. Between Dave and Darren we absolutely were treated courteously and professionally. A great experience indeed.

Laineyb427
1/24/2015

"Simple, positive & confident"

I made a decision to go to a smaller dealership rather than the large one up the street from our home. Once I walked through the door of Sullivan's NW Hills Dealership any feeling of doubt went away. The staff was very friendly & welcoming. We were introduced to our salesman who could have sold us any car there, but he stuck to my interests & gave me so much knowledge about the vehicle that I feel very confident in our decision to lease & will of course return to purchase any future vehicles.

rtovar
1/22/2015

"First Car Comfort"

A few days ago I went to visit Brian and Vic at Northwest Hills looking for my first car. Never having been through the process of shopping for something so big, I was a nervous wreck even before I parked in the lot. But, Brian and Vic were beyond friendly and the the rest of the staff treated me like I had known them for years. They were able to give me a deal so good, that when I told people about it, they assumed I've haggled before in my life. I'm beyond in love with my car, and I have the good men of NWH to thank for that. If ever you're in need of a vehicle, or service, stop by here first, you'll be glad you did!

Kirk, Brian

JMWoodward89
1/20/2015

"An unexpected visit to a proud new purchase "

I could say I regularly pass Northwest Hills Dealership, I occasionally drive through the lot to admire the GM Vehicles as new ones arrive. As I was passing a couple days ago I spotted the 2015 Canyon and to my surprise saw it was an All Terrain. Had to get out for a look and I nstantly loved it just by a quick peak. As I struggled to look away Vin (sales) started the truck with the remote start and was kind enough to let me and my girlfriend take it for a quick ride. It was great that someone who is as much into autos as I am was there to tell me all about the truck. Vin wasn't pushy nor did he talk to much. He was polite. Let us talk and got to know each other pretty quickly. We went inside, Vin offered us coffe and snacks. The crunching of numbers was very easy going and although I had some pretty specific terms I wished to be met, Vin and his team achieved the task of getting me to where I wanted to be with my trade in and payments. I'd reccomend anyone looking into getting a new or used vehicle to visit Northwest Hills and the crew who took care of me. I look forward to returning for service or even, further, future transactions. Overall a great experience to drive off in a great new truck.

Brian Kirk

Bill/Jeanette
1/14/2015

"Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

Purchased a new 2015 Chevrolet Malibu through Dave P. Dave always made us feel like he was trying his very best to get us just the car we desired (which he did). He is professional, knowledgeable and delightful to work with. Never once did we feel he was trying to close a deal for a commission. Always felt that we were important to him and the dealership. Darren worked his magic to get us a very good finance deal. We also dealt with Howard who was a pleasure and met Vin who was so nice to us. Would definitely return to NWH and already have recommended to friends. Thank you for helping us start the New Year off in a truly positive way.

bos514
1/14/2015

"Quick and easy"

We worked with Dave to trade our truck in for a new car. The process was quick and easy. We were pleasantly surprised to leave with a brand new car that night. Everyone we dealt with was very helpful and friendly.

Tctegse95
1/11/2015

"Awesome experience, customer service was outstanding!"

I was in need of a truck asap I so happened to stumble upon a 07 GMC Sierra at northwest hills. I immediately filled out an online finance application and received a call from Vin shortly after to set up an appointment to look at the vehicle. I showed up loved the vehicle instantly it was exactly what I wanted, Vin was super helpful as was Darren for getting the financing for me even though it wasn't an easy task. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Best experience by far at a car dealership.

Reviews of Vin Kjersgaard