Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Closed 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Vin Kjersgaard, Sales Consultant, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Vin Kjersgaard

Darren Schwartz, Business Manager, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Darren Schwartz

Josh Root, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Josh Root

Sales Associate
Jack Olson, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jack Olson

Sales Associate

December 07, 2016

"Excellent Dealer Experience"

- PKJJ

Josh Root is a very knowledgeable salesperson he knew every detail of the trucks we looked and how they worked and functioned. He paid attention to our conversation and honed it into finding the exact truck to fit our needs! Never once did he try to push another vehicle that would not work for us. His attention to the details and his demeanor was very welcoming from other dealer experiences we have had in the past. Everyone we had dealt with at NorthWest Hills was welcoming and friendly I wish I could remember all of the names! It was well worth the trip from the Springfield Mass area and I will make it again when ready for the next vehicle.

December 04, 2016

"Friendly helpful and knowledgeable "

- Rboucher89

I found my new truck online and put an inquiry in the next day vin called me and we set up an appointment Everything worked out great he was very helpful and knew his business The finance dept. and all other registration swaps were a breeze Definitely recommend these guys !

December 01, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- Heather

I started researching this particular vehicle online, I requested a test drive thru the online system. Jessica reached out me within 24 hours to schedule to come in. When I arrived I was greeted multiple times, all the staff were very friendly. Jessica came out and told me I would be working with Vin and introduced us. Vin was very friendly and accommodating. The dealer did not have the vehicle I was looking for but one similar, we went for a test drive, came back in and told him exactly what I wanted. They located a vehicle, we negotiated and the deal was done. This all happened on a Monday and I was able to pick it up on Wednesday. The day of pick up couldn't have went any smoother. All the paperwork was ready for me, the vehicle was detailed and clean as could be. First time seeing it and it was perfect. After signing all the paperwork Vin took me around the dealership to meet the auto body shop, service, etc. All which were very friendly! Then Vin took me outside to show me all the new features and to make sure I was comfortable with everything. Told me if I needed anything or had any questions to reach out to him. If he didn't hear from me he would be contacting me in a couple days just to see how everything was going. I would highly recommend Vin and the North West Hills Dealership, smoothest process I've ever had working with a dealer and delighted that everyone there was so nice and friendly. Glad I gave them a chance.

New 2016 GMC Sierra 2500, $54960