Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealerships is a family run business with competitive pricing and great customer service! It can be very difficult finding the right car at the right price and choosing a dealer you are comfortable doing business with. Tayloring the needs of each individual customer to ensure an enjoyable (and fun) purchasing experience is our highest priority. Let us show you why so many choose to buy not one, but several vehicles from us. Please stop by in person or visit us 24/7 at www.nwhcars.com

About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

mandnsem
12/16/2014

"Great Experience!"

I worked with Dave to purchase a new car that I found on the internet. It was a very quick and easy process to come to a price that I was comfortable with. The car was in great shape, as advertised, and he went over every single feature of the car with my family, including setting up all of our cell phones to the car. I would recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a smooth car buying experience.

billruss
11/30/2014

"Exceptional Purchase Experience - 2015 CTS VSport"

Absolutely an exceptional experience with Dave and Howard in sales and wow, what a phenomenal car! If you like great driving cars, check out the new CTS and ATS. Seriously! This is the second vehicle that I purchased from NWH and cannot say enough good things about the staff or the car. In July, Pat in service gave me a loaner CTS while my truck was in for service. It all started with Pat! I thought it was an interesting car and considered buying a new one. I never thought I would be interested in a Cadillac, or anything other than a German car. I did a lot of research and saw that all of the reviews, including the Consumer Reports video review (search for it), raved about this car's ride, handling and power. They said it was hands down better than a BMW or Mercedes! I therefore knew what to expect, or so I thought... This car far exceeds my expectations. It is exceptional! Dave Paolino worked with me on configuring and ordering the car. Dave is a a great guy, reserved but friendly. He has a great attitude and listened to what I was looking for. I enjoyed the ordering process while Dave kept me calm with his subtle sense of humor while waiting for the car to be built. It would be an understatement to say I was anxious. Prior to deciding on NWH I checked out several other dealerships including BMW and Porsche but decided I wanted to do business with Dave - somebody I felt comfortable with and liked. I would definitely buy another car or truck from Dave and NWH. Kudos to Dave, Howard, Pat and the staff at NWH. These guys get a 10 in my book.

BrianDiFatta
11/23/2014

"2015 Acadia Purchase"

I contacted a few dealers for a competitive quote on lease and purchase. Vin contacted me immediately and also (more importantly) went to work. I was quite clear in what I wanted and how I could get things done. Vin met my needs each step of the way and won my business. I will work with him again if given the need.

ndaigneault
11/20/2014

"Great dealership to work with (both sales & service)"

Nothing but good things to say about my experience with Northwest Hills I worked with Vin Kjersgaard in sales to get a new truck for myself and a leased Malibu for my mother. He found both of us the exact cars we wanted (they weren't on the lot) for the best prices (I shopped around). Regarding my mother's lease, he made us aware of an incentive other dealers hadn't saving her more money. I had an equally good experience with the service dept. (Laura service manager). Had some upgrades installed and some minor issues addressed with no issues. Very professional staff all around. I highly recommend Northwest Hills and will purchase my next vehicle there. Noel D.

Laura (service manager)

dcreaco319
11/20/2014

"Silvarado Purchase"

Vin was a very professional salesman. He did not pressure us at anytime. Vin was knowledgeable and friendly. He made our purchase go smoothly. I would definitely recommend Northwest Hills and Vin to family and friends in the market for a new/used vehicle.

ryany123
11/18/2014

""Great experience in purchasing my certified used truck!""

Had a great experience purchasing my certified used truck from Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. Vin Kjersgaard was quick to find me exactly what i was looking for and was very fair in agreeing on a price. Overall he made my buying experience go easy and got me what i wanted. would have to say i had a great experience at northwest hills and will use them in the future.

pub911
10/31/2014

"Very good experience in purchasing a used vehicle"

Vin was great. Not pushy. Informative, personable and well organized. The only thing i would have liked to see that i didn't was a more thoughtful disclosure of the AS-IS purchase. I learned this as I handed over the check. I had assumed a minimum 30-day warranted.

PaulRoss
10/25/2014

"An amazing experience!"

I had never dealt with or even been to Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealership. but let me tell you, from the moment that I met Brian Kirk and he introduced me to Jessie Santiago, I knew that I was in for a great experience. Warm friendly environment was surpassed by the feeling from these two gentlemen that I was at home here. Brian was most accommodating and Jessie immediately made me feel that they both were there to serve my needs. Jessie's approach was friendly and informative without being overbearing. Every step in the process was explained completely and easier than I had ever experienced before. I would recommend this dealership and these two guys to work with to anyone who is even thinking about a new vehicle.

Brian Kirk

Str8-Ace_39
10/13/2014

"2011 Chevy Equinox - Very satisfied customer "

I recently purchased a slightly used 2011 Equinox, through the assistance of Vin Kjersgaard. Overall I must say I could not be happier with both the Vehicle & the services NWH has provided. Vin was absolute with ANY help he could provide. They have delivered an impecable vehicle and in my opinion they hold an impecable reputation. Most important to me was the ability to stand up to what they had promised....The Salesman I delt with was Vin K. & I felt he was very open, honest and fair throughout the purchase. Taking the time to show us alternate vehicles (from other dealers) within a 50-75 mile radius to prove that in fact NWH DID have the best deal out there. I had a rental car when I showed up, and they were nice enough to allow me to leave it with them....I left in a new car & they returned my rental the following day. Again, I would recommend these guys to my own Mother, they work quickly, help you find only what you are looking for, & based on my experience...offer one of the best deals around (including price & service)

Hussey362
10/05/2014

"Excellent Service & Quick"

This is my third purchase and this was the quickest and most efficient. Jessie was very easy to deal with and very good with communication. Excellent experience .

Reviews of Darren Schwartz