Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealerships is a family run business with competitive pricing and great customer service! It can be very difficult finding the right car at the right price and choosing a dealer you are comfortable doing business with. Tayloring the needs of each individual customer to ensure an enjoyable (and fun) purchasing experience is our highest priority. Let us show you why so many choose to buy not one, but several vehicles from us. Please stop by in person or visit us 24/7 at www.nwhcars.com

About Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

"Great dealership to work with (both sales & service)"

Nothing but good things to say about my experience with Northwest Hills I worked with Vin Kjersgaard in sales to get a new truck for myself and a leased Malibu for my mother. He found both of us the exact cars we wanted (they weren't on the lot) for the best prices (I shopped around). Regarding my mother's lease, he made us aware of an incentive other dealers hadn't saving her more money. I had an equally good experience with the service dept. (Laura service manager). Had some upgrades installed and some minor issues addressed with no issues. Very professional staff all around. I highly recommend Northwest Hills and will purchase my next vehicle there. Noel D.

Laura (service manager)

"Silvarado Purchase"

Vin was a very professional salesman. He did not pressure us at anytime. Vin was knowledgeable and friendly. He made our purchase go smoothly. I would definitely recommend Northwest Hills and Vin to family and friends in the market for a new/used vehicle.

""Great experience in purchasing my certified used truck!""

Had a great experience purchasing my certified used truck from Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. Vin Kjersgaard was quick to find me exactly what i was looking for and was very fair in agreeing on a price. Overall he made my buying experience go easy and got me what i wanted. would have to say i had a great experience at northwest hills and will use them in the future.

"Very good experience in purchasing a used vehicle"

Vin was great. Not pushy. Informative, personable and well organized. The only thing i would have liked to see that i didn't was a more thoughtful disclosure of the AS-IS purchase. I learned this as I handed over the check. I had assumed a minimum 30-day warranted.

"An amazing experience!"

I had never dealt with or even been to Sullivan's Northwest Hills Dealership. but let me tell you, from the moment that I met Brian Kirk and he introduced me to Jessie Santiago, I knew that I was in for a great experience. Warm friendly environment was surpassed by the feeling from these two gentlemen that I was at home here. Brian was most accommodating and Jessie immediately made me feel that they both were there to serve my needs. Jessie's approach was friendly and informative without being overbearing. Every step in the process was explained completely and easier than I had ever experienced before. I would recommend this dealership and these two guys to work with to anyone who is even thinking about a new vehicle.

Brian Kirk

"2011 Chevy Equinox - Very satisfied customer "

I recently purchased a slightly used 2011 Equinox, through the assistance of Vin Kjersgaard. Overall I must say I could not be happier with both the Vehicle & the services NWH has provided. Vin was absolute with ANY help he could provide. They have delivered an impecable vehicle and in my opinion they hold an impecable reputation. Most important to me was the ability to stand up to what they had promised....The Salesman I delt with was Vin K. & I felt he was very open, honest and fair throughout the purchase. Taking the time to show us alternate vehicles (from other dealers) within a 50-75 mile radius to prove that in fact NWH DID have the best deal out there. I had a rental car when I showed up, and they were nice enough to allow me to leave it with them....I left in a new car & they returned my rental the following day. Again, I would recommend these guys to my own Mother, they work quickly, help you find only what you are looking for, & based on my experience...offer one of the best deals around (including price & service)

"Excellent Service & Quick"

This is my third purchase and this was the quickest and most efficient. Jessie was very easy to deal with and very good with communication. Excellent experience .

"2010 Acadia - problem"

I bought my 2010 Acadia from Sullivan's new. I have had it in there two times to fix steering problems. I lost the ability to steer Wednesday on Rte 44 in traffic. Thank god no one was hurt. GMC is aware there is a problem ( it is all over the internet) and not willing to fix it, but what is making matters worse is the dealership is aware and says "it is not covered " What happened to standing by your product? Unacceptable to have a woman, a wife, a mother driving her car and completely losing the ability to steer in traffic. I will no longer recommend GMC Acadia to anyone nor the dealership until they can stand by their product. cc: Better Business / Facebook and twitter

"Excellent Sales Experience "

Israel Aquino was an excellent salesman who was very patient and informative. He went out of his way to to identify special discounts that gave us a better price. Management was also very helpful.

Israel Aquino

"Excellent Experience"

This is the second car I have purchased from Northwest Hills GMC. Dave Paolino was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was always available and responded to e-mails promptly, even on his day off. I really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him. Darren (Business Manager) was also very easy to work with. No surprises at all.

Reviews of Darren Schwartz