Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2065 E Main St, Torrington, Connecticut 06790

Vin Kjersgaard, Sales executive, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sales executive
Darren Schwartz, Business Manager, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Darren Schwartz

Josh Root, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Josh Root

Sales Associate
Josh Acuna, Sales Associate, Sullivan's Northwest Hills Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Josh Acuna

Sales Associate

June 20, 2017

"This is the place to buy your next car."

- Aubrey Carrasquillo

Vin was amazing and listen to our needs and wants. He made sure that we understood all of our options ( Lease, New purchase and Used purchase ). He did not pressure us in making a decision on the spot and he made sure we had every piece of information we needed to move forward. Josh from Watertown was our Finance Manager; he did an amazing job explaining our contract and giving us options. We decided to take an extended warranty because we went with an used 2014 Chevy Traverse. He took his time to explained how the warranty works and asked us numerous times if we had any questions. I took the car home than noticed a few days later that the oil changed was due in a few weeks. I called Vin and he sent me to Laura who works in Service. She was soooo nice and helpful. Because I had recently bought my car there she made sure the oil change was no charge to me. Both of our vehicles will be getting serviced there from now on. If you are going to buy a used or new car call Vin and make sure you get Josh from Watertown as your Finance Manager. If you need something done to your vehicle or need an oil change go see laura in the Chevy/ GMC service building. Everyone in service was so pleasant. We will be back for another car in a few years. Thanks guys!

Josh Acuna
Other Employees : Laura

June 20, 2017

"I had and absolutely PHENOMENAL experience"

- HappyAuntie

Vin took the time to listen to me and understand my situation on the emergency need of my new vehicle. Vin made my experience so easy, I had no problem trusting him through the whole process. He even walked me through all the features of the car and synced my IPhone to my car as well. I cannot say enough great things about Vin. He is in a class all by himself in excellence and care. Northwest Hills made an excellent decision to have him on their team!!! He deserves a raise and a promotion!!!!

June 06, 2017

"Always great"

- S2kcote

Always great service when I come in and a pleasure to deal with...great communication in service and sales! Would definitely recommend friends and family. A++ GM dealer

Laura