Summerville Ford

Summerville, South Carolina 29485
Summerville Ford Info

coinsguy
5/31/2014

"Great service and attention to customer"

It's been 17 year since I bought a new car. They've changed a lot since then! I felt somewhat intimidated by all the technology incorporated in the new cars but Brian Smith took all the time I required to become comfortable with the electronics and operation of the new vehicle. I've always thought of car salesmen as hawks who want to clinch a deal as fast as they can and move on. Brian proved me wrong. I spent 4 hours that day with Brian. He now has all my respect and gratitude. Oh, I almost forgot, I LOVE my new 2013 Ford Escape SUV Titanium. What a real joy to drive and far more comfortable than I imagined.

Brian Smith

mjmeyers
5/28/2014

"2014 F350 KING RANCH"

Working with Summerville Ford and Sal was awesome. I just sent him an email and he did the rest. I got exactly what I wanted for a great price. I even got a good deal on my trade. Thanks Sal, your the best.

ahfordjr
5/25/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

My wife and I were looking for a 2014 Ford Explorer with specific options. When we arrived at Summerville Ford we were greeted by Wes Gibson who listened carefully to what we wanted and engaged Brian Smith in the conversation. Brian Smith went out of his way to find the exact vehicle we wanted. Other dealerships in the area could not provide what we wanted. Brian had the vehicle delivered to Summerville Ford in less than a week. We got a good trade-in for our old car and an overall great deal on the new car. We really appreciated the willingness of personnel at Summerville Ford to get us the car we wanted instead of just trying to sell us something already on their lot.

Brian Smith and Wes Gibson

Vanessa314
5/19/2014

"Driving Smart"

I am enjoying my New Ford Escape 2014 it is awesome with the backup camera and the ability to download my cell phone and being able to have hands free talking.

johnorourke60
5/08/2014

"Quality and Community"

For years our family has enjoyed the quality of vehicles purchased and routine service we received by the entire crew at Summerville Ford. Sal is the best salesman I have met, self-driven to customer satisfaction. Summerville Ford works hard to actively be part of our community, not on the side lines. Thank you.

Sal

57MGB
5/07/2014

"Sales experience"

Sal Rigoroso is a fantastic Salesman and I will recommend him to all of my Friends and Family. Great to work with. A easy and calm sales experience. He makes you feel like you are number one. I look forward to seeing him again in the future.

kikimay
5/06/2014

"customer service"

I had a very pleasant experience buying my new car from Brian smith. He was very helpful and made the process very easy. He went above and beyond!!!!

Brian Smith

Millncsu
5/03/2014

"Fantastic Internet Buying Experience"

Purchasing a used vehicle from Summerville Ford via the internet on Cars.com was fantastic. Everything posted was accurate and complete. The vehicle was in excellent condition. Dealing long distance (North Augusta, SC to Summerville, SC) with Sal was very easy and pleasant. Anyone needing to purchase a vehicle needs to consider Summerville Ford. Keep up the good work Sal!

Sal

thehickman4
4/29/2014

"Great people to do Business with"

Sal Rigoroso took excellent care of us. We found this car on the internet and we live 2 hrs away. Sal made sure it was held for us until we got there. The SUV was exactly as described. Will definitely do business with them again.

jryan19611
4/12/2014

"Sal Rigoroso"

Great experience buying a car at summerville ford. Recently purchased a 2014 ford escape from Sal Rigoroso. He was very professional and knowledgeable of the product that he was selling, Sal was able to satisfy all of my buying needs. Making the car buying an enjoyable experience. Thank you Sal and summerville ford. I would recommend shopping for a new or used vehicle there. Jonathan

Sal Rigorsos