Summerville Ford

Summerville Ford Info

vbaldsharkk
6/16/2014

"just looking"

went online to Summerville ford web site, just looking at used cars. filled out some online forms, hit enter and forgot about it. within a few minutes I got an e-mail from Sal Rigoroso and a phone call later I had an appt. with him for Monday morning. after talking and paperwork filled out, Sal came back in and told me he would put me in a NEW car. First new car ever had. can't thank him enough. he was great. Vernon Freeman

Stephan2525
6/13/2014

"Excellent Sales Performance"

Brian Smith did an excellent job during my purchase cycle. At the beginning,Brian knew that I am interested in a GT. He informed me when was available at his dealership, but waited patiently for me to come in (considering that I was coming from Greenville, SC). I took the car for a spin and several hours later I drove the car home. Unfortunately the car needed some paint touch ups but Brian was able to take care of them too. All together, a pleasant experience.

craigbishopfarms
6/04/2014

"Good car dealershop"

I have now purchased tow vehicles from Summerville Ford. Both times it was a low key professional sales experience. The second sale was handled by Brian Smith to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend this dealership if you are considering purchasing another vehicle.

charnese
6/01/2014

"Happy Customer"

being a deployed and buying a car wasn't but because of Brain smith I am now a proud owner of a 2013 honda accord coupe. I thank you for everything. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

coinsguy
5/31/2014

"Great service and attention to customer"

It's been 17 year since I bought a new car. They've changed a lot since then! I felt somewhat intimidated by all the technology incorporated in the new cars but Brian Smith took all the time I required to become comfortable with the electronics and operation of the new vehicle. I've always thought of car salesmen as hawks who want to clinch a deal as fast as they can and move on. Brian proved me wrong. I spent 4 hours that day with Brian. He now has all my respect and gratitude. Oh, I almost forgot, I LOVE my new 2013 Ford Escape SUV Titanium. What a real joy to drive and far more comfortable than I imagined.

mjmeyers
5/28/2014

"2014 F350 KING RANCH"

Working with Summerville Ford and Sal was awesome. I just sent him an email and he did the rest. I got exactly what I wanted for a great price. I even got a good deal on my trade. Thanks Sal, your the best.

ahfordjr
5/25/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

My wife and I were looking for a 2014 Ford Explorer with specific options. When we arrived at Summerville Ford we were greeted by Wes Gibson who listened carefully to what we wanted and engaged Brian Smith in the conversation. Brian Smith went out of his way to find the exact vehicle we wanted. Other dealerships in the area could not provide what we wanted. Brian had the vehicle delivered to Summerville Ford in less than a week. We got a good trade-in for our old car and an overall great deal on the new car. We really appreciated the willingness of personnel at Summerville Ford to get us the car we wanted instead of just trying to sell us something already on their lot.

Brian Smith and Wes Gibson

Vanessa314
5/19/2014

"Driving Smart"

I am enjoying my New Ford Escape 2014 it is awesome with the backup camera and the ability to download my cell phone and being able to have hands free talking.

johnorourke60
5/08/2014

"Quality and Community"

For years our family has enjoyed the quality of vehicles purchased and routine service we received by the entire crew at Summerville Ford. Sal is the best salesman I have met, self-driven to customer satisfaction. Summerville Ford works hard to actively be part of our community, not on the side lines. Thank you.

Sal

57MGB
5/07/2014

"Sales experience"

Sal Rigoroso is a fantastic Salesman and I will recommend him to all of my Friends and Family. Great to work with. A easy and calm sales experience. He makes you feel like you are number one. I look forward to seeing him again in the future.