Summerville Ford

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Ravenel Ford

Kevin
1/29/2015

"Summerville Ford is a great place to shop for a vehicle."

Hank was very friendly when we came into the dealership and offered advice and help if we needed it. He went above and beyond for me with showing us the Escape we purchased and went over all of the features with us.

Hank Williams

AJFrench
12/26/2014

"Buying the 2015 Mustang"

Brian Smith, who was the salesman I dealt with when looking at the 2015 Mustang was very courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable on the new 6th generation Mustang. Brian and I got through the dealings in what I consider record time. It was a smooth and hassle free transaction which I very much appreciated. Brian should be anyone's point of sale person when dealing with Summerville Ford.

Ron in Parts Dept.

Ed Sokol
12/15/2014

"OVERCHARGED AND AFTER SALE FORGET ABOUT SERVICE"

Bought a 2013 Edge from PERCY in AUG. I was in need of info for my property tax bill I received and after 2 weeks of calling ... emailing.... calling and calling they didn't even RETURN MY CALLS OR REPLY TO MY EMAILS TO DANA ... THE MANAGER. I WOULD NEVER EVER BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP...THEY ARE NICE AS CAN BE...UNTIL...U BUY A CAR...THEN THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU. SHOP AROUND...U WILL FIND A BETTER DEAL....AND A BETTER DEALERSHIP

PERCY DANA

Shawn208
12/07/2014

"great purchase experience"

Summerville Ford made it very easy to purchase a vehicle. We were in and out in no time. Great sales person, he was very knowledgeable about the Ford products.

Sal Rigoroso

tamekajudge.jenkins
11/26/2014

"THE BEST!"

I was afraid to go out and purchase a vehicle, new or used, because of aggressive salesman tactics. ...but I went to see Brian and met Stanley in the midst and the service was AWESOME! NO tactics no hassle just straight talk and I came out feeling relieved not stressed and I think I met 2 life long friends and a dealership for life! You will not be sorry you came here. AND I LOVE MY CAR!

Brian and Stanley

terry.s.donovan
11/13/2014

"Sal Rigorosa is "The Bomb""

We recently moved to Summerville for a job transfer. To say that our luck has been bad would be an understatement. We found ourselves in a position where we had to purchase a car, but our credit is less than stellar. The brakes went out on our only vehicle so we decided to email a number of Internet sales associates to see who would be able and willing to deal with us and work hard to find us a decent, safe car at the best possible terms. Sal Rigorosa from Summerville Ford responded immediately and sent a few emails with complete information and listings of available vehicles. We waited a day to see who else would respond and then decided to call Sal. He sent a driver to pick us up since our only vehicle was being serviced. Within 3-4 hrs. Sal had worked out a deal on a Brand New Ford Escape (with all the safety features, most of the convenience features , and many of the upgrades we had on our "perfect car" wish list). Sal allowed us to test drive the car on our own, off the lot, while he got us 2.9% financing through Ford Motor Credit! We were in and out of financing, where everything was explained and shown to us thoroughly, and on our way home with our brand new Escape in about 4 hours. Sal went over the whole vehicle with my fiancé and explained how everything worked. He syncd my phone to the radio and explained the process for getting our tags when they arrive. He was kind and professional, understanding of our situation and mostly concerned with getting us a good, safe vehicle at the best possible terms. His goal is to have customers who will choose to come back to him time after time because they were treated fairly and courteously. I wasn't sure I'd find a car salesman that I could trust to have our interests in mind, while making a fair business deal. I believe Sal did just that, and we would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. We had been to other dealerships, and spoken with a number of salespeople, and Sal was everything you could ask for in a salesperson. Definitely call him for your next car. We will!

Sal Rigorosa

shannon.henning.3
11/05/2014

"FABULOUS EXPERIENCE!!!! "

Thanks Sal, Jerry and I really appreciate the time, effort and premier service you provided us during our trade up from a Ford Focus to a Ford Escape!!! Being past customers we new we would enjoy a hassle free purchase of our 3rd car from Summerville Ford!! Thank you for reminding us why we purchase from Summerville Ford.

Sal

Tall Sail Marine
9/27/2014

"I love my car!"

My husband and I just bought a Ford Escape and Tim and Brian were both really friendly, helpful and took care of us. Most importantly, we left the dealership feeling like we got a great deal. I love my car and would buy from them again.

Tim, Brian

t12hamilton
9/26/2014

"Great Experience"

My car purchase experience was a good one. It was worth the 2 hour drive, I was impressed with the price of the vehicle I purchased. Everyone at Summerville Ford was polite and kind. Sal provided a comfortable shopping experience. He totally exceeded in meeting my expectations and my family needs. We walked away pleased and I believe an ongoing relationship with my family and Sal at Summerville Ford has been established.

Sal Rigoroso

riddick16
9/11/2014

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE, TOP NOTCH "

The best car buying experience EVER !! Brian Smith is the best. He takes the time to listen to what you want! It's a stress free environment and Brian is very knowledgeable, helping you make an informed decision on the car that best suits your needs. He does not overwhelm you by showing you cars you are not interested in. Stanley in finance is superb at finding you the best financing deals available. Summerville Ford is the best ! This is an awesome group of people. See for yourself, you won't be disappointed !!

Brian Smith, Stanley in finance