Summerville Ford

9700 Dorchester Rd, Summerville, South Carolina 29485

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Summerville Ford
Summerville Ford Info

"Thank you Sal for the excellent customer service. Great..."

Thank you Sal for the excellent customer service. Great car, ready to go, no pressure or sales tactics. Comfortable negotiation and hey, I bought the car. Thanks!

Sal

"Thank you Sal for the excellent customer service. Great..."

Sal

"Crystal tegley and the staff of Summerville Ford were..."

Crystal tegley and the staff of Summerville Ford were honest, professional, and met all my needs and concerns, thus I bought my 2011 Ford Fusion from Summerville Ford. I eill recommend them to every one I know! Great job !!!!

crystal tegley

"I recommend if your buying a new car or truck to give the..."

I recommend if your buying a new car or truck to give the folks at Summerville Ford a call. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. Sal Rigoroso made our sales experience fast and pleasant.

Sal Rigoroso

"The search for my dream car stopped when I visited..."

The search for my dream car stopped when I visited Summerville Ford. I found the car through TrueCar.com and it was ranked as a "GREAT" price and located at Summerville Ford. I requested more info on the car and Brian Smith, the internet sales manager called immediately. I went into the dealership for a test drive and knew it was the one. Since this was the first car I had purchased on my own, Brian offered to drive it to make sure everything felt normal before I signed the papers. Gene, the Director of Financing was great to work with too. He is a retired Judge so his nickname around the dealership is "The Judge". His expertise was helpful when making the financing decisions. It's been a week since I purchased my car and I love love love it! Others at the dealership who were friendly and truly cared about my experience were Kareem, Vidonne and the receptionist. Thanks Summerville Ford!

Brian Smith, Gene, Kareem, Vidonne

"I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Focus ST from Thomas..."

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Focus ST from Thomas Boyles, and the experience could not have been any better. This was the second vehicle we have purchased from Summerville Ford and definitely not the last. Thomas was very accommodating as a salesman, finding the exact vehicle and package I was looking for and understanding my needs. I would recommend anybody that is looking to purchase a car to contact Thomas without hesitation.

Thomas Boyles

"The people at Summerville Ford definitely know how to..."

The people at Summerville Ford definitely know how to make their customers have a great experience. We came in for our appointment and upon arrival, the car we were interested in was out front, ready to be test driven. When we came back, all of the paperwork was ready to be signed and any issues we had were addressed (above and beyond). Sal treated us like he's known us for years, and it made the whole process smooth and stress-free. I would highly recommend anyone looking to make a purchase to check out Summerville Ford.

Sal Rigoroso

"I had a no-hassle experience while purchasing my 2014..."

I had a no-hassle experience while purchasing my 2014 Ford Escape SE from Summerville Ford. Sal Rigoroso, Internet Sales Manager, was professional and helpful to close the deal in minimal time. I've purchased four Ford Truck/SUV over the years, but this was the best experience H've had in doing so. Sal provided excellent customer service which made purchasing my new vehicle pleasurable.

Sal Rigoroso

"Sal was the best salesman we have experienced at..."

Sal was the best salesman we have experienced at Summerville Ford! We have purchased 2 cars in 5 months and referred a family member. Don't go unless you ask for Sal!

Sal Rigoroso

"I went into Summerville Ford today with the intention of..."

I went into Summerville Ford today with the intention of getting my remote start kit enabled. I asked the service department how much this would cost, as I had already installed the kit and just needed them to program the keys and enable it in the system with IDS (Ford's electronic vehicle tool). All said and done its a 15-20 minute job. She said it would be $150. I then mentioned that on the Ford accessories website they listed a $67.50 install price to put in the entire system. She said - I dont know about the website, the best I can do is $95. Not honoring the listed price is down right deceitful and disrespectful. You can be sure I wont be bringing my business here. Also - here is a link showing the advertised price for the entire install ($284.29 parts + $67.50 labor = $351.79) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwA4TgnjT7nxaVZCeXhTNlRoUzg/edit?usp=sharing

Service Counter