Sunrise Ford

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Mike  Campbell, Sales Manager, Sunrise Ford

Mike Campbell

April 04, 2017

"No service service department"

- Bryan Tavares

I requested a service appointment online someone by the name of Jeremy in the service department sent me an email and stated that someone would be getting back to me "shortly" concerning the appointment. Although I replied to the e-mail with a thank you and then a follow-up e-mail with another question as to when someone would be contacting me... no one ever returned the email. I've decided to take my business to another Ford dealer.

March 25, 2017

"Pleasant Experience today!"

- MikenAimee

Mike was quick to try to get us the best financing option available while we shared a few stories of fishing and gator hunting. He was compassionate about my feelings knowing I was giving up my Expedition of 13 years. Great service!

January 07, 2017

"Oil Change/Maintenance Bad Service"

- TBlack

We have a fairly New 2015 F150 with just over 20,000 miles on it. We brought our truck in for an oil change, tire rotation and a vibration in the brake system. Upon inspection From their mechanics they said that the rear rotors needed to be cut. The vibration can be felt In the steering wheel and is clearly in the front of the vehicle and not in the back. When we received our truck back there was oil all over the place under the hood and on the right front fender. We wiped the oil off and there was scratches in the paint on the right front fender also. We spoke to the service advisor and he said that they dont use anythingin the shop that would scrath thw truck and that the oil everywhere was a simple fix, he offered no fix for anything we mentioned to him and had a bad attitude. We left and decided we would go back on Monday to speak to the manager as he stated there wasn't a manager yhere on Saturdays. After arriving home and inspecting the truck further there was a lug nut missing from the right front tire. If this is the customer service you provide it is HORRIBLE!!! Not Happy at all!

New 2017 Ford F-250, $71659