Sunrise Ford

New Vehicle Director

August 15, 2017

"Great "

- Edwin Link

Easiest and quickest car buying experience I have ever had. Sales person was great, very knowledgeable and very helpful. Good trade in offer on our old car. I will buy here again.

August 01, 2017

"My new Focus Titanium"

- Lefty1

We had been looking to trade from our 2010 Mustang GT Convertible to a smaller, fuel efficient vehicle. We had a mixed dealing at a Stuart dealership. An online search led us to Sunshine Ford. Jeff Laher called me early the next morning. We decided to visit there. Jeff was great! He was very thorough and worked hard for us, explains no things as we discussed needs/desires in a car. The day of the sale when very well. Jeff was courteous & introduced us to everyone we needed to talk to. Rebecca Lassiter, our finance guy (I don't recall his name). All were very friendly & extremely helpful. I was surprised that no one tried to give me the "hard sell" on anything-extended warranties, inside or outside protection, etc. his was a pleasant surprise! We got. Great price for our trade in. With the incentives from Ford, we got a great price on our new car. We've only had the car for a day, so I can't comment only on the service we received, which was great. Starting with Jeff Laher, we are glad to have purchased from Sunrise Ford!

Rebecca Lassiter

July 31, 2017

"Love Sandra Nelson"

- tavajohn

She is a very friendly and professional person made my experience easy . She took her time and explained everything about what I was signing. I really appreciated that Ive had bad experiences with car lots she just took that all away from me. Love her cheers! Leo a very good sales associate . He put no pressure on you to buy a vehicle very pleasant great guy worked hard to make a great deal for me. Thank you sir.

Leo Storniolo