Sunrise Toyota Scion

Joshua Roberts

Ahmed Edwards, Sales, Sunrise Toyota Scion

Ahmed Edwards

April 29, 2017

"The absolute best place to buy a car"

- Perez27

I'm excited to say that this is the second time I've been at Sunrise Toyota. This time my sister purchased a car. Yet again we got the best deal for the best car with Will Diaz. So I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to go to Sunrise Toyota and see what a great experience you will have while purchasing a car.

April 28, 2017

"New car purchase."

- Author

First went to Sunrise Toyota on 4/23/2017 and met our Sales Rep. Ahmed Edwards that day. He's been very helpful and courteous during the whole transaction. We'll be happy to have Ahmed assist us in the future.

April 28, 2017

"It came down to numbers"

- Carbuyer1

I was just explaining to Anthony that my wife and genuinely wanted to buy a car from him. He listened to us, was honest and treated us with respect. It was unfortunate the cars he had available weren't the right fit for us. We ended up finding a deal about $5k less and couldn't walk away from. As excited as we were to buy the car my wife and I agreed we would have preferred to do business with Anthony. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone in the market for a car.

New 2017 Toyota 4Runner