Sunrise Toyota Scion

Michael  Coltellino, New Car Sales Consultant, Sunrise Toyota Scion

Michael Coltellino

New Car Sales Consultant

June 20, 2017

"Toyota Oakdale lease Prius Prime"

- rachael

I have been a customer of this dealership for 17 years. I have owned two cars and I have recently leased my second car. Bruce Rabin has always been extremely straight forward with me and that is why I keep coming back. Recently, Ahmed Edwards helped me lease a 2017 Prius Prime. My experience with Ahmed was terrific. He is approachable and easy to work with. If you visit Toyota ask for Ahmed

Ahmed Edwards
Ryan Coltellino
Bruce Rabin
Other Employees : Service Anthony Dormer

June 12, 2017

""Excellent Experience, I Highly Recommend Sunrise Toyota""

- My Camry

I have owned a 2000 Corolla, 2011 Camry LE and just purchased a 2017 Camry LE. My salesman was Bruce Levine, he was patient, respectful, calming, listened to what you liked an disliked with cars, made suggestions and I was able to pick another Toyota that I will love to drive. My 2011 Camry saved my life in a bad accident. I walked away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their Service department is also excellent, would not trust my car with anybody else!!!!! Linda Garelli is the service Manager, you know your car is in GREAT hands. Thank you sunrise Toyota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Levine
Linda Garelli
Jason Jautze
Other Employees : Insurance Agent- Excellent

June 12, 2017

"Great service!"

- Mandy

Went into the dealership on a Wednesday and picked up my new Rav 4 on Thursday. Mike Coltellino was great and really made sure I was getting the best vehicle for my budget and needs. He even took the time to show me how everything worked in my new car before I left the lot. Super helpful!

Michael Coltellino