Sunrise Toyota Scion

Jason Jautze

February 25, 2017

"Pleasent Experience"

- Joe D

Bruce Levine our Sales Rep was very easy to work with and very knowledgeable. The overall experience was very pleasurable. The facility was very clean a and the receptionist was very pleasant

February 23, 2017

"The BEST Buying Experiences I have Ever Had!"

- Debby

I have rated 5 Stars because it was truly the best car buying experience I ever had. Bruce Levine was honest and listened to us. The first and only salesman that truly listened to what we wanted and could afford. Bruce kept checking in on us during our wait. Kept giving us updates on the process. Bruce Levine has won a customer for life.

February 19, 2017

"NO Pressure VERY Friendly & Easy car purchase"

- Basilgid

It was so nice to work with a salesman that is not pushy and who really listened to what kind of car I needed while minding my budget. I had the opportunity to look at numerous vehicles and did not feel rushed while buying a car. Anthony Pavone was so professional, kind and knowledgeable. Really great car buying experience. :)

2017 Toyota Tacoma