Sunrise Toyota Scion

Jason Jautze

Joshua  Roberts, Finance Manager, Sunrise Toyota Scion

Joshua Roberts

August 14, 2017

"Best car buying experience yet"

- MegW

I had a great experience at Sunrise toyota! They were extremely efficient and I didn't feel taken advantage of or like I was being tricked into something at all, which is typically how I feel when purchasing a car. Mike and Josh were absolutely awesome! So helpful, would recommend them to everyone I know buying a car!

Michael Coltellino
Joshua Roberts

August 13, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- SANDRA A KYEWSKI

I absolutely hate the process of buying new cars. We had leased a truck through Sunrise Toyota, and I get my Corolla serviced there regularly. So, after putting off buying a new car as long as I could, I decided to go check out some Rav4's. I literally only waited about a minute until I was greeted by Ahmed Edwards, my salesperson. I explained I knew exactly what I was looking for, the color, etc. He could not have been more professional, helpful, nice, and fun! I told him I hated car shopping, and he actually made the entire experience a positive one! Within about an hour or two, I left the dealership with exactly what I went for, under my budget, and very happy! I've never had any problems with any of the people who work at this dealership, and am always treated with respect. We will most definitely buy our next vehicle from this dealership, and already have decided we will request Ahmed to work with! Thank you!!

August 09, 2017

"Great experience really nice workers"

- MonroyFam

Amazing experience I would really recommend this dealer. I totally recommend for you to look for Ahmed Edwards and Jason Jautze. Really appericiate thier kindness

Jason Jautze