Superior Acura of Dayton

Superior Acura

AcuraTLlover
9/09/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

I was looking to purchase a new Acura TLX and was dealing online with multiple dealerships. Luckily, I had the pleasure of coming across sales specialist Ba Nguyen. He worked hard to get me the deal I wanted and made sure that I got the exact car I wanted in a timely fashion. I couldn't have had a better expierence. I would highly recommend this dealership and sales consultant Ba Nguyen. He was polite, understanding and professional. He also respected me as a woman unlike other sales consultants in the past. I will continue to buy my Acura's from this dealership and Ba. Thanks again Ba for making what could be a very unpleasant experience, enjoyable.

Ba Nguyen

roadrunner16
8/19/2016

"Ba Nguyen is the best. "

I sold my 2011 Honda CRV to a family friend and was hesitant to buy an Acura, only because I know the technology is so new and I only use my car for local trips. I didn't want a navigation system or a lot of "bells and whistles". We use my husband's car for vacations. I was quite taken with the beauty and comfort of the Acura RDX. Ba Nguyen was terrific. I didn't even visit any other dealerships to compare. Ba was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. What else can I say. I would recommend him to anyone. He answered all my questions, and made the shopping experience a pleasure. I love the car. Thank you, Ba, so much for your assistance. You're great. On a scale of 1 to 10, Ba is a ten!

Ba Nguyen was always there walking us through the process. Can't remember anyone else's name.

Stephanie
8/11/2016

"Don't buy your car from here- POOR customer service "

Don't buy your car from here unless you want poor customer service by almost all salespersons. Even manager and general manager no help. Both GM and Kane Stratton never returns calls to discuss poor customer service. There are many Acura dealerships, Acura great cars so Please go somewhere else.

Kane Stratton, Robert Krzak

Rybanas
7/27/2016

"Listened to my wants and need and delivered great results!"

To me it is important to have the features I want and the look I want. I traded my TL in for my new MDX and could not be more happy. The Superior team listened to all the features I wanted and needed and they helped me choose the best vehicle and model that fit my needs. My MDX has the tech package and I love it. I also was told about a few upgrades that would give me an even more classy and individual look to my vehicle. I expect superior service from my dealership and Superior has delivered!

Keith Collett and Zach Thomas

AlanB
4/30/2015

"RIP OFF SERVICE ARTISTS"

Hidy Acura is now Superior Acura of Dayton. Don't bring your Acura here for service unless you wish to be told you need all these items repaired on your vehicle, only to find out you need NONE of those repaired but a very small part repaired by another certified mechanic. Hope it was worth it to you to lie to loyal customers and lose any hope of any future service or sales business. AVOID THESE LYERS.

Doug, Justin

NathanW
3/04/2015

"Don't bother bringing your car here for service"

My check emissions system light came on shortly before I went out of warranty. Took the car in. They said they found no problem, reset my codes, and sent me on my way. About four miles down the road, the light comes on again with a completely different navi code. Instead of having me return to the dealership, they feed me some BS line about my air filter causing it. They suggests changing the air filter to only one they sell, the Acura part. I wasn't born yesterday. Took it to Lindsay Acura in Columbus. They promptly determined I needed a new bank one and catalytic converters. They were very professional as well and a pleasure to deal with. Wrote Hidy Acura telling them this and that I won't be buying my next Acura from them. No response! Save yourself the trouble and make the drive to Columbus. The service department is open until midnight, and you can go shopping and have dinner while you're there.

Matt

meltippie
5/15/2014

"SOLD US A TRUCK WITH KNOCKING MOTOR, LIED TO US, "

We found a truck that was on trade and we fell in love. it was cold outside and we test drove it right in front of the dealership up and down the road. the motor didn't get driven enough to really heat up so the knocking didn't come up. The very next morning when my husband was driving it to work it started knocking so hard it shook the truck after the motor got good and hot. the dealership was made aware the within 24 hours of us buying this truck and we were told quote "change the oil" they have hung up on us several times and we went so far as to contact the previous owner and he says he traded it in for that reason and he was honest with them and took a huge loss on the trade in value due to Hidy claiming they would have to replace the motor. THEY LIED TO HIM TO! I would never buy anything from this company as they are HUGE ON SCREWING PEOPLE OVER! I am now contacting the media, BBB, Attorney General, and will filing a lawsuit! I am also ordering magnetic signs for my car to advertise what they did to us. This company are scam artist and I would run fast to a different dealership for your auto needs. They can not be trusted. When I told Bill the manager we talked with the previous owner has told us they knew he immediately hung up the phone on me. That says it all. GUILTY of lying and scamming clients I have never in my life been done as bad as I was done at Hidy

Bill the manager at the beavercreek store off 35

TeresaHenry
11/25/2013

"The sale man was on point with my needs and wants and the..."

The sale man was on point with my needs and wants and the most important the budget I was working with. He really has a good rapport with people. And In then future I will buy a car from Hidy. The place that really care about people not just making a dollars.

Ronald Sellers

Jrou
2/09/2013

"Leased a new TL in November. Easy transaction. Told me..."

Leased a new TL in November. Easy transaction. Told me about great service they provide and how many people come back to buy again. First I had to chase them down to find my license plates after a week of driving with temps expired. Never once returned a call. Asked for some help returning my Honda lease (Acura is a Honda company), but couldn't help and didn't return calls again. Would have been better not to tell me they would try when they could care less. Last thing- just this week feb 1, called to ask for help with body work since someone slid into my car in the snow. Response- "Hidy has a body shop in Beavercreek, but you can take it wherever you want" clearly don't care once you are out the door. Thanks for all the help. Car itself was an upgrade, but last dealership was much better.

Brad. Jeff

coccinelle
12/26/2012

"I am very happy with Ron Sellers' customer service and..."

I am very happy with Ron Sellers' customer service and appreciate the individual attention that he gives. As I am in the market for a pre-owned vehicle Ron has been very helpful in assisting me to find just the vehicle I want.

Ron Sellers