Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Michael Spinazze

May 18, 2017

"Unbelievable"

- NismoAce

Worst car dealership I have dealt with in my entire car purchasing years. Utilized them for a fleet purchase for my company and bought a 370Z for my personal vehicle. The 3 fleet vehicles broke down one after another and all three have had all catalytic converters replaced and A/C replaced in 2 of them along with a grab-bag of other assorted failures from a broken cargo bay door which was the result of a faulty plastic piece in the door jam (recall) to odd engine issues that required non-Nissan mechanics as Nissan said everything was fine, yet the engine would stall at lights (faulty injector). The personal vehicle had some similar issues after 3 months the entire computer that controlled the dash failed, but Nissan did own up to this one and replaced the entire dash unit for free to brake and steering issues which Nissan adamantly stated was "in my head" only to find out from another mechanic during a second opinion that the camber and toe adjustment bolts were so loose they were surprised i didn't have more issues. To the ultimate kicker, I enjoyed my Z a lot and decided to buy out the lease, my buyout was $23,600, which the sales gentlemen stated would be my buyout, however then when I got my paperwork it shows a buyout of $28,500, and im proceeded to be told by the finance gentleman, and that is an egregious error to call him a gentleman, that nissan can adjust your buyout however they see fit and the car is worth more than they thought so the base buyout changed to $25,575. Needless to say lawyers are involved and I will be replacing my fleet shortly with another brand and will likely never buy Nissan again and most certainly will never do business with Sutherlin. Worst customer service ever.

Alex Sirigos
Adriano Pucci

May 06, 2017

"Impressed"

- CasiCasio

I came into this dealership with preconceived notions from the reviews I read and asking around. My budget and demands took precedence and I had to go for it. I really don't review places or people-ever but, felt it was the right thing to do after how well it went for me. I first felt quite overwhelmed by some tension in the air from the sales people. I gave myself a little browsing time and space (away from them). Then I met Ms. Elizabeth! who doesn't seem like she belongs at a car dealership, at least not selling Nisaans. I don't know what magic she did, because I also found she's relatively new there- but I came out with a car better than I expected and for less than the older one I presently had!! So I write this with gratitude to her (Elizabeth Guera, did not see your name at the bottom) and for all to know there is still honesty & concern out there when buying a car, at least at this Nissan. I will recommend you in the future. Thank you!

Elizabeth Guera

April 30, 2017

"Nothing to be happy about"

- JJ

Left my truck for service . Was diagnosed that I need two parts .One they had in stock another had to be ordered . I could not leave my car in overnight and I had to leave town so I asked for needed parts numbers . They said they cant give it to me. Answer was "we don't know ". but if I let them work on my truck then they would get the required parts.??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this honest service?????????????? I have Paid $120 for diagnostics . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not want anything for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenneth Hutchings