Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

13985 S Tamiami Trail,
Ft. Myers, Florida 33912
Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers Info
About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Welcome to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers In Our Family We treat our customers wants and needs with the highest priority! You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online. We are proud of the people who have contributed over the years to the success of our company including our present staff.

About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

cargirl14
8/28/2015

"Excellent Service"

We dealt with Armstrong. He was especially knowledgeable about the car we wanted and provided useful general information. He also made every effort to get us the best price. We would without hesitation recommend Armstrong as the ideal salesman at Sutherlin Nissan!

Armstrong Chutkan

Bruce15151
8/15/2015

"summerlin Nissan is a good dealership"

spent over two hrs our salesperson helped other people while we waited. Sean is nasty, condescending and rude. I have bought many cars from Nissan. Will go to Kia which was much more friendlier. WELL HOLD ON..... Within the hour I first posted this I received two calls from Summerlin Nissan. Talk about having a sense of urgency...... Wayne spoke with me and I explained what happened. He was very empathetic and invited me back today and said he would make things right and I would leave a happy customer. And yes I did.... He turned a bad experience into a good one with the help of his manager. I was very happy to get the car I wanted. My apologies to Joseph. I was only upset with him because he helped another customer when we were waiting for him. But in retrospect he probably was following orders from the boss. If he does that again he should at least let the customers waiting know what's going on. The only advice I would give to future customers is if a guy named Sean shows up RUN!!!!!!

They lie about what they will do for you

HatherannK
8/13/2015

"Best service for first time buyer"

I went to four other dealers, all they gave me was the run around for a first time buyer. I spoke with Slavek a few times. I decided to go in and see what could happen. My credit was not so great and had no money expect for a trade. Slavek and his boss Mitra worked until they found a company that accepted me and my trade. They help me accomplish a goal for me and my son that day. I left in tears of joy and a beautiful car that works for my budget. I will definitely be back and I would recommend them first, before any other dealer.

Jdgarcia@eagle.fgcu.edu
8/11/2015

"Excellent service"

Our sales person Armstrong was unbelievable. He was very personable and kind. He never tried to push anything on us. He also received help from Humberto. He was also very professional and nice. We had an option to go to another dealership but because of the outstanding service we decided to purchase or vehicle here.

creativenauts
8/10/2015

"Horrible experience dealing with Sutherlin Nissan"

Horrible experiencing dealing with this dealership. They tried selling me a base model Frontier Crew Cab SV for $29,000 out the door... which is a ridiculously high price. Ended up walking out of the dealership once I sat down with finance and seen all the extra hidden fees. Sales rep also lied and stated the truck I inquired about was sold minutes before I showed up. I looked the truck up and found out that it was actually at their Orlando dealership and not the Fort Myers dealership. While test driving the vehicle, the low fuel light came on, had to turn around because they didn't put gas in the vehicle. Also, finance told me I was only approved for financing through Nissan at 4.5% APR at 80 months, the other dealership I purchased from got me approved through Nissan at 2.5% for 60 months. I ended up purchasing a vehicle yesterday at a different dealership in Port Charlotte. I got the same truck with more options, spray in bed liner, bed extender, rear view camera, side steps, and tow package. Out the door I paid $26,400 which included tax, tag, title, etc... I was in out within 2 hours, I ended up spending over 4 hours at Sutherlin Nissan only to have a very poor experience. I'll never go back to Sutherlin Nissan and I'll also never recommend the dealership to friends and family. I hope that management and Nissan Corporate see this review so that they can help them consolidate the issues that they have internally. There's right and wrong way to treat a prospect and this dealership did everything wrong from the beginning.

MaryM
8/10/2015

"5 stars - Sutherlin Nissan!!!!"

After a less than stellar car shopping morning, my husband and I stopped at the Nissan dealer in Fort Myers. That's when we met Armstrong and he turned my frown upside down. What a wonderful experience from beginning to end, Armstrong listened to what I wanted in a vehicle. He shared with us his extensive knowledge of Nissan products and their services. Any of my requests were no problem! (Thank you - Michael, the general manager, Carlo- financing and Stephanie - public relations). I can't say enough great things about Armstrong and the Nissan "family" at Sutherlin. Thank you again, Armstrong for being 'you".

sholzinger7
8/08/2015

"Great Service!"

I recently purchased my vehicle from Sutherland Nissan. Armstrong C. was my sales person. He was very knowledgeable, caring, and got me the car I wanted at a great price! Armstrong and as well as everyone else I was in contact with at Sutherland was kind and helpful. I couldn't have asked for better service! I definitely recommend Sutherland to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!

dawulf79
8/06/2015

"Absolutely painless and pleasurable ! "

Yes, I was one that cringed at even the thought of stepping into a dealership. My fear all changed once I was approached by Mr. Armstrong Chutkan. This smooth operator made me feel like one of the family. The negations where quick and painless. More importantly, he really dug deep and helped me purchase the EXACT car I wanted with a price range I could handle and was extremely comfortable with. I have a couple co-workeds interested in new car purchases, so that means my finger points in your direction Mr. Armstrong. Thanks again Armstrong and the great people at Southerlin! Leo A.

Jripoll7
8/03/2015

"Fantastic!"

I purchased my vehicle from Sutherland Nissan in Fort Myers, FL. Alex Sirigo was my Sales man. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful through out the entire process! The Management Including Blake and Gio made what usually is a long and drawn out process, very streamlined, efficient, and professional! I would highly recommend the dealership and team!

Brianjohnson239
8/03/2015

"DID THE IMPOSSIBLE!"

This dealership actually made car buying easy! Went in, told them my price range, showed me. Brand new Altima and agreed on numbers! In and out in 2 hours! Managers Blake and Sean were very honest and professional! Salesman Lou Corrales gave me the assistance I needed! Thank you guys very much! Highly recommended!!!!!!

Reviews of Armstrong Chutkan