Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

13985 S Tamiami Trail,
Ft. Myers, Florida 33912
Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers Info
About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Welcome to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers In Our Family We treat our customers wants and needs with the highest priority! You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online. We are proud of the people who have contributed over the years to the success of our company including our present staff.

About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

NISSAN2015
5/23/2016

"Dalia, Harry, Mitre "

Awesome Team Dalia ,Harry ,Mitre made my buying experience memorable and positive. From Internet Sales to Test Drive to Finance Negotiations.- Thank You! SUTHERLIN NISSAN Team

Harry Callahan & Dalia Eppstein -Levine

Greg
5/10/2016

"Phil is the man!"

Phil is a straight shooter, tells you like it is , BUT still work his tail off to get you into the vehicle you want at the price you want. He got me into a Rogue SL and was always professional and friendly, Everyone I met at Sutherlin Nissan is friendly and speak (say hi ask how you are etc) as they pass you even if they are not working with you on your deal!

Jennifer Snow
5/10/2016

"Dalia was awesome"

Dalia worked diligently with my family prior to our having time to visit the dealership. This allowed us to walk in and feel we got the best deal we coukd. She was amazing. She took the time to explain the cool details of our new Pathfinder. Great experience.

Dalia Levine Epstein

Juan
5/02/2016

"Awesome!!!"

Neil was awesome in providing me all the information needed in the purchase of my new 2016 Maxima. Neil demonstrated his professionalism and knowledge of the industry, which made me feel comfortable. Everyone at Sutherlin makes it a friendly environment.

lizm051999
4/29/2016

"Lied and didn't care!"

Awful! Incompetent! Liars! And above all no respect for their customers or their time. I was made an offer and when I tried to take up on it the very next day they pulled off without even caring that I had already made arrangements... No regards for their customers! Would never recommend or buy from! Just plain disrespectful and the manager didn't even care when I called to complain about the sales guy... He just said "sorry we cant do anything about that" What?? R u kidding me! No respect! So disappointed!

not, listed

mii3kids3
4/26/2016

"Nicest Caring People"

I enjoyed the time I spent at the dealership. It was my first time buying a new car and I was nervous. I did't have good credit, so I didn't want them to get over on me. I first dealt with Tino and expressed my concerns. He took extra time to explain the whole process to me. I also worked with Denise and she was wonderful and simple. She told me where my credit was, and then we walked the lot. I didn't like the vehicles she picked out. I really wanted a newer Nissan Altima. I picked one out and she got me into it. That simple. I was out of there in two hours. I had an issue with the window tint place they use and Adam (Service Manager) was able to send a mobile tint specialist to my job. Also, after I bought the car, I noticed there was no back speakers. I was not aware of that. I spoke to Adam and he took care of the installation of wiring and speakers. I am so happy with my new car and the service. And then after I bought the car, Carlos from financing called me and gave me a complimentary 2 year maintenance plan for my vehicle. That really saved me alot of money. Yey.......... Carlos is the best financing advisor there. Since my credit is low, he gave me suggestions on how to improve my score, so I can refinance later and not pay so much for interest. This is all new to me and they spent so much time with me explaining and did not get frustrated at all with my repeat questions. LOL....... I think I was getting frustrated with myself. There team is awesome. They took care of me all the way around. They really went above and beyond. I am sending everyone I know over there. Down side is, I wish I would of got a cover for my keys. :( Naples Nissan is very horrible, especially with customer service!!!!!!!!! Always go to Sutherlin Nissan.....................

Dennise Page, Adam Service Manager, Carlos (Financing)

T Jan Throgmartin
4/26/2016

" HE IS OUTSTANDING"

HAVING BEEN IN MANAGEMENT AS WELL AS FLOOR SALES, I WILL NEVER, EVER DEAL WITH ANOTHER SALESMAN. HE IS OUTSTANDING. I SOLD HUNDRED THOUSAND DIAMONDS, AND I THINK ARLIE COUD OUTSELL ME. CLONE HIM. JAN WAGNER THROGMARTIN.

hossler
4/21/2016

"BE CAREFUL!! "

We bought a Nissan at Sutherlin in September 2015. We were treated nicely by our salesperson, although we felt very pressured to purchase. They were all over us to buy and that was the END of Sutherlin caring for us as a customer. It became apparent We were ONLY a number, just another car sold!! Never were we told that we will be paying $799 for dealership fee on our cash sale; this is when we should have gotten up and left this pushy dealership. Then 6 weeks went by and I never received my car title. I continued to call month after month, week after week to obtain a title I paid CASH for!! I was promised it was coming, and told you should get it soon...finally after 5 months, in February 2016, I went into the dealership for the second time demanding my title! I was told "I fell through the cracks"!! Then, I personally took all the paperwork and received my title on my own!! I spoke with the General Manager, Mike twice demanding the $799 dealership fee back, which I felt was a joke, especially since I did the work to obtain a title for my own car. He has refused to return my request, and never did he apologize or recognize his dealership did anything wrong to me after 5-6 months without a title!! I will never return to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers and warning you to think twice before you do!!

Pepper123
4/20/2016

"They lie to get you to buy a car."

We were lied to by several employees.from the sales person to the finance guy. I now feel I can't trust them. Therefore I would not buy a car from them again, nor will I get my car serviced there. sorry according to other reviews I guess we are one of the few who had a bad experience ,

Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers responded to this review

May 04, 2016

Dear valued customer, First of all I want to apologize if you felt you were lied to. We strive to get better always and will use this as a teaching tool. We will be speaking directly to the salesperson included. We certainly would want to earn your future business and if given the chance we will do all we can to make it a more pleasurable experience than it was for you this time. I also hope you will take advantage of your free oil change so our service department can try to redeem us in your eyes. Thank you for your feed back and rest assured we are doing all we can to satisfy all our customers.

doubleb
4/20/2016

"Great sales person"

David David did a great job in helping me transition from a 2014 Pathfinder to a 2015. He made the process easy and quick (with 2 kids that's important!) I look forward to working again with him in the future.

David David