Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

13985 S Tamiami Trail,
Ft. Myers, Florida 33912
Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers Info
About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Welcome to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers In Our Family We treat our customers wants and needs with the highest priority! You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online. We are proud of the people who have contributed over the years to the success of our company including our present staff.

About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

mii3kids3
4/26/2016

"Nicest Caring People"

I enjoyed the time I spent at the dealership. It was my first time buying a new car and I was nervous. I did't have good credit, so I didn't want them to get over on me. I first dealt with Tino and expressed my concerns. He took extra time to explain the whole process to me. I also worked with Denise and she was wonderful and simple. She told me where my credit was, and then we walked the lot. I didn't like the vehicles she picked out. I really wanted a newer Nissan Altima. I picked one out and she got me into it. That simple. I was out of there in two hours. I had an issue with the window tint place they use and Adam (Service Manager) was able to send a mobile tint specialist to my job. Also, after I bought the car, I noticed there was no back speakers. I was not aware of that. I spoke to Adam and he took care of the installation of wiring and speakers. I am so happy with my new car and the service. And then after I bought the car, Carlos from financing called me and gave me a complimentary 2 year maintenance plan for my vehicle. That really saved me alot of money. Yey.......... Carlos is the best financing advisor there. Since my credit is low, he gave me suggestions on how to improve my score, so I can refinance later and not pay so much for interest. This is all new to me and they spent so much time with me explaining and did not get frustrated at all with my repeat questions. LOL....... I think I was getting frustrated with myself. There team is awesome. They took care of me all the way around. They really went above and beyond. I am sending everyone I know over there. Down side is, I wish I would of got a cover for my keys. :( Naples Nissan is very horrible, especially with customer service!!!!!!!!! Always go to Sutherlin Nissan.....................

Dennise Page, Adam Service Manager, Carlos (Financing)

T Jan Throgmartin
4/26/2016

" HE IS OUTSTANDING"

HAVING BEEN IN MANAGEMENT AS WELL AS FLOOR SALES, I WILL NEVER, EVER DEAL WITH ANOTHER SALESMAN. HE IS OUTSTANDING. I SOLD HUNDRED THOUSAND DIAMONDS, AND I THINK ARLIE COUD OUTSELL ME. CLONE HIM. JAN WAGNER THROGMARTIN.

doubleb
4/20/2016

"Great sales person"

David David did a great job in helping me transition from a 2014 Pathfinder to a 2015. He made the process easy and quick (with 2 kids that's important!) I look forward to working again with him in the future.

David David

nissan Pathfinder
3/31/2016

"salesman Chris internet sales"

Chris did an outstanding job on getting us a beautiful car that we love. 100 percent was given by Chris. He's caring, honest and a very hard worker. Patty & Larry Hoelzer

new car sales Chris Chiavardi

Paula Mycoff
3/24/2016

"Excellent sales person"

Excellent sales person. Everyone went above and beyond to see that I was in a vehicle I felt comfortable in. Great dealership and ALL staff interact with customers in a positive and upbeat attitude.

Mareille Rolon
3/22/2016

"Armstrong is a kind and honest gentleman"

Armstrong is a kind and honest gentleman. I came in to look around and get imformation about leasing and buying a new car. Armstrong and the general manager spent time to show me around and help me find the perfect car for me. He was extremely helpful and I am leaving with a new car today.

Disgusted buyer
3/16/2016

"Horrible Experience"

Agreed on a price. Contract said 1000.00 more than agreed on. Small repairs and 2 keys were promised - half repairs done just one key received. Never was shown actual contract - only signature pad. Was told I couldn't get my copies until the next business day when I picked up car. My mistake that I didn't insist - lesson learned!

Monica Farias
3/11/2016

"MR. ARMSTRONG WAS VERY HELPFUL"

MR. ARMSTRONG WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FOUGHT IN MY BEHALF FOR THE VEHICLE PRICE I WANTED. I RECOMMEND HIM AND WHEN I NEED ANOTHER VEHICLE HE IS THE PERSON I WILL DEAL WITH. IT WAS PLEASURABLE.

Marsha J Needleman
3/08/2016

"l think my sales man is the bomb"

l think my sales man is the bomb ! He was a no pressure go to bat for me. I am at a lost for words and for me that is unusual. He has a great personality, very professional and is a great soul!! I not only am so very greatful for the superb deal I received but will be a great source of referral.

Marsha Needleman
3/05/2016

"I am so very grateful"

My sales man went to bat for me, no pressure, professional, a great personality and caring soul! He worked hard to make my deal happen and for that I am so very grateful. I will be a gr8 referral source for the dealorship and my fantastic sales man.

Neil Swerdloff