Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

13985 S Tamiami Trail,
Ft. Myers, Florida 33912
Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers Info
About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Welcome to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers In Our Family We treat our customers wants and needs with the highest priority! You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online. We are proud of the people who have contributed over the years to the success of our company including our present staff.

About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Jennifer kw
2/04/2016

"Awesome experience from start to ginish"

Went in there today thinking that my chances of getting out of there with a great deal & great car were slim to none... How wrong I was !! Wayne Kass was a Godsend , walked me thru every step of the process with patience and witt. Many thanks to the friendly employees and the great deal !!! Wont go anywhere else ! Customer For Life !!!!

Thoover813
2/01/2016

"Shockingly good lease deal, Holy Cow!"

Never bought a car from Sutherlin before, and my college daughter needed to lease a car as she also just got a part-time job. A 2015 Sentra S for $1500 down and $99 a month?!!? This was crazy good, and she is thrilled. The process was a little long, that may have been due to the torrid rain outside backing everyone up.

Derick1984
2/01/2016

"Great Experience"

The people there were extremely helpful and informative. My sales person woked with me even though my credit was less than perfect and treated me no different than someone with excellent credit. Thanks to him and everyone at Sutherlin Nissan I now have a new truck.

mik616
1/31/2016

"Patrick is a great salesman"

I dreaded buying a new truck and going through all the hassles of negotiating a fair price.. I have buying cars for 30 years and always had a negative feeling about my past transactions in my dealings with sales people and especially the main guy that decides on a final price. To my complete surprise, I met Patrick a 20 year veteran in the car sales business. Patrick is a complete professional . I consider myself very demanding in getting all the information I need before making a large priced purchase. Patrick showed patience and respect to all my needs. If I have defined you to be the same person as me. I would strongly recommend you talk to Patrick. Thanks Patrick and Good Luck!

seniorNissanowner
1/29/2016

"Sutherlin Nissan has the best service staff!"

Once again, Jimmy supervised the service of our 2008 Nissan Altima, and no matter how busy he is, he always manages to make us feel that we have his full attention and we trust his advice. We also appreciate the new seats in the waiting room, along with the clean facility.

Maria
1/28/2016

"Dream Come True"

I would have never imagined a young 20 year-old, part-time worker, and full-time college student could get a auto loan . My old car wasn't reliable and I really needed a car to drive the long distance to school, to the hospital where I volunteer, and to work. I tried getting an auto loan from my banks but they both rejected me. I felt depressed because no one wanted to give me a chance. Then a friend recommended I come to Sutherlin Nissan to talk to Neil. Neil was truly phenomenal. He was direct and honest with me all the time. I went there hopping that I could get approved for a loan. Not only did Neil help me get approved but he was able to get me car that same day for an affordable price. I don't believe Neil knew how I truly appreciated his help. I never imagined anyone one would give me a chance after being shot down so many times just because of my youth. However, Neil was able to. He truly is an angel. Thank you so much for your help.

LoveMuranos
1/28/2016

"Keeping us informed"

Took our Murano in for an oil change as well as a few other maintenance issues. Jimmy kept us informed of what the tech found as well as costs involved. We are sorry we do not know the tech's name, but Jimmy always provides us with outstanding service.

Davetoronto
1/27/2016

"A must fix"

We were under time restraints because we had to get back to Toronto . However my drivers window would not function . This meant that sometimes it would not close. Not good for a long trip! Our consultant, Jimmy, said just get here early and they would fix me up. Sure enough , the master board was the problem and replaced the same day. He was very professional and polite. We come here every year so now I feel confident that my Altima will be well looked after!

Bernardo
1/25/2016

"Worst Dealer ever"

I really regret the first day I went to that thieves dealer. THEY ARE PURE THIEVES. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY ONLY RIP OFF ALL CUSTOMER,AND I REALLY HOPE THEY USE MY MONEY TO PAY THEIR HOSPITAL BILLS AND NOT TO GO ON VACATION. I WILL NEVER PUT A FOOT IN THAT DEALER AGAIN. I ARRIVED AT 8 AM TO DRAIN MY TRANSMISSION FLUID AND LEFT AT 4 AND I WAS CHARGE 1600 DOLLARS FOR THINGS THEY SAID THEY FOUND DURING THE SERVICE. REAL THIEVES.

Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers responded to this review

February 08, 2016

Our dealership prides itself in providing top level service to all and when there is dissatisfaction of any kind we work very hard to resolve any issues. It pains us to hear of Mr. Lima’s frustration resulting from his vehicle needs, one of which was as a result of an incorrect repair attempt elsewhere. We pointed out all his repair needs, including the re-repair needed expecting he would return to the previous repair facility, but he instructed us to do all the work needed. We went over the list and costs several times with a bilingual staff member to insure he completely understood. In an attempt to reconcile any issues, we contacted Mr. Lima to invite him in to speak with management to restore his satisfaction but he made a brief statement, which I am unable to repeat, and hung up. We are very willing to sit and discuss any issues with him and management should he change his mind.

Xraynmama
1/24/2016

"Great experience! "

The salesman was polite and thoughtful, not pushy. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. He did not rush me or push me into a decision. Thank you for helping me with my new car purchase! I am very satisfied!

Nick Russell