Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Nuria Navarro, Internet Sales Consultant, Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Nuria Navarro

Internet Sales Consultant

January 06, 2017

"My experience with Sutherlin was good"

- Nadia Perez

My experience with Sutherlin was good and a smooth process. Nuria was more than helpful and was able to answer any question or concern I had. Overall, great experience.

January 02, 2017

"Buy a car"

- Brian Polson

I visit Sutherlin Nissan few days ago to look for some vehicles options, I meet AK one of the sales consultant he is a great guy he try everything he could to let me have the vehicle I wanted. He introduced me to Mr Armstrong who go to the extreme in order to get me the right price that fits my affordability. I had get the van that I wanted and I am so happy.

December 31, 2016

"Erik Hashimoto "

- Kaitlyn McDaniel

Erik was beyond helpful! He seriously went above and beyond to get my vehicle in for service in a timely manner and to get me a loaner vehicle. Best experience I've had with service with any vehicle I've had.

New 2016 Nissan NV1500