Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Internet Sales Consultant

April 13, 2017

"Terrible Dealership"

- Mario239

Went to Sutherlin Nissan looking to purchase two vehicles. I had a number in mind that I wanted to stay under and I shared it with the sales man JohnLeone to see if it was possible. He immediately shut me down very aggressively as if I was wasting his time, laughed at my face, and did not listen to anything else I wanted to say. Note that we mentioned the number before we even test drove any vehicles. I don't like looking at cars unless It can be done. He didn't even try to see if there was any way to stretch my budged. The guy was terrible. I just walked away and left. I then went to Sam Galloway Ford, sat down with a salesman, told him the same number, he professionally told me it couldn't be done, but he still took the time to run numbers for the two cars that we wanted, it was more than I had in mind but I still ended up buying the two cars, an F150 and a Fusion. The people at Sutherlin nissan do not understand that a lot of times people go into dealerships with an imaginary numbers in mind. That does not mean they cannot afford something else. These people have no customer service. And clearly do not care much for the people that come in. These people do not even try to educate the people that come into the dealership in hopes that they might gain a sale in the future. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT UNTIL MY LAST BREATH I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE THAT I KNOW OR EVEN COME IN CONTACT WITH EVER GOES TO SUTHERLIN NISSAN FOR ANY VEHICLE NEEDS.

April 12, 2017

"Denise Hoppe was extremely helpful in the process"

- Darla Sallin

We worked with Denise Hoppe as our salesperson to lease our new Rogue. She was extremely helpful in the process and explained everything on great detail. We were very happy to have Denise as pur salesperson and will recommend her to our family and friends.

April 10, 2017

"John Reuss was awesome"

- Susan Dee

John Reuss was awesome and I love my sentra. Cant wait to show my dad, he's going to be proud of the great deal I got!

2017 Nissan Sentra