Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

13985 S Tamiami Trail,
Ft. Myers, Florida 33912
Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers Info
About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Welcome to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers In Our Family We treat our customers wants and needs with the highest priority! You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online. We are proud of the people who have contributed over the years to the success of our company including our present staff.

About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

salesman
7/03/2015

"Armstrong, my salesperson"

Not only did Armstrong get me a great deal on my new Nissan Ultima, he has gone over and beyond with helping me get the new "gagets" that go with this car by patiently showing me what and how they are to perform. His after purchase service has been top of the charts. I would recommend purchasing a car from Sutherlin and asking for Armstrong to be your salesperson.

THENSLEY
5/27/2015

"Good team"

Great management team here. I had small issue with the dealership, and the management team contacted me as soon as they were aware of it, and rectified the situation.

Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers responded to this review

May 29, 2015

Thank you THENSLEY! We greatly appreciate the feedback you have provided us with. Please contact Mike or myself directly for further assistance. You, our clientele, are our best form of advertisement! Warmest regards, Leslie Cummings

Stephanie
5/24/2015

"Bought a new car "

I had a wonderful experience with Armstrong Chutkan, the salesman at Sutherlin Nissan. He helped me find exactly the car I wanted. He is very knowledgeable and polite. Plus, he goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable during the entire process. In the future, Armstrong is the person that I would want to purchase another car from.

Phil, Anthony in Finance

rampersad008
5/13/2015

"Purchase Vehicle"

WE went vehicle shopping & chose Sutherlin Nissan at Fort Myers in lieu of all other dealership.Finally, we meet Armstrong Chutkan, who spent considerable amount of time in listening to us on our requirements. He then showed us several vehicles that will meet our criteria. We did a test drive & selected the SV Rogue. We then discussed pricing, warranty and other items related to the vehicle. We made a final decision that we will purchase the vehicle. The process was simple due to the understanding of Armstrong. The office was clean & comfortable. The closing process was also simple Very professional & courteous. Hats off to him & The dealership

Armstrong

emily
5/10/2015

"Service & staff well organized"

When I purchase my vehicle, I had a family medical emergency,i did not told the staff.I were in and out of the delarship with my new vehicle less than 2 Hours.

Armstrong C

nismojay
5/09/2015

"Amazing customer service"

Customer service was phenomenal, they put me in a vehicle exactly what i wanted. Helped me through the whole process and was very friendly and reasonable. I am very satisfied with my visit and my purchase.

Mike239
5/01/2015

"The people really do make the difference!"

Very good experience here at Sutherlin. The staff is attentive, the lot is clean and neatly organized. You can really tell this is a well-oiled machine. Leslie Cummings and Slavek were especially wonderful to work with, go see them! Thanks Sutherlin, you have changes the way I think about car dealerships, that's for sure!

Slavek Kondrashov

hgaydash1
4/27/2015

"Great Service"

Everything was amazing. Truly good service. I love my Jeep Wrangler so much. My experience there was great and the coffee was also delicious! Jarred is a great Salesman, he took care of my mom, sister & I and we are all more then happy with our vehicles.

sam3752
3/11/2015

"New Low in Car Buying Experience"

I heard about their BOGO and went to check it out. Every car on the lot has an additional sticker. The major items added are Adjusted Market Price- $3,495.00 and Paint Package $1,995. There were others also. The salesperson told me the BOGO applies to a 2 year lease or the value therof on a Sentra. I told him I would never pay the add ons and he first said that anything is negotiable. Then he changed his story and said to get the BOGO you had to pay for the items on the second sticker. He also said it was always good to put money down on a lease which is not true. I walked out. The add ons are a joke and only serve to waste the customers time negotiating them out, or screwing the customer if they are not negotiated out. Worse experince at any car dealer ever.

unknown- threw card away

malepig
2/28/2015

"Be smart on prices when you enter the building"

Upon entering the building the salespeople were in the parking lot ready to greet you immediately. I told the dealer the two types of cars I was interested in and he drove me over. I had my paperwork showing invoice pricing, rebates etc. Now what I mean by being smart is on the cars they had over $5,000 in added dealer fees. One was $1995 for paint and scotch guard, $49 for nitrogen in the tires, a dealer add on for wheel locks and the "biggie" was $3495 for adjusted market value. I told the sales person then I will not pay any of those fees. Did the test drive and while Versa is a decent car I had reservations but decided to price it out and see. Even after I stated I would not pay those fees the first offer included all of them. They did end up removing all the added fees but I did not buy the car not because of the sales people or price but using the car I was I knew I would not like it after a while. If you buy a car from them be smart on your prices and they will cave in and give you a fair price.

DeSean(spelling wrong)