Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Naples Nissan

hgaydash1
4/27/2015

"Great Service"

Everything was amazing. Truly good service. I love my Jeep Wrangler so much. My experience there was great and the coffee was also delicious! Jarred is a great Salesman, he took care of my mom, sister & I and we are all more then happy with our vehicles.

Jon Hopping

sam3752
3/11/2015

"New Low in Car Buying Experience"

I heard about their BOGO and went to check it out. Every car on the lot has an additional sticker. The major items added are Adjusted Market Price- $3,495.00 and Paint Package $1,995. There were others also. The salesperson told me the BOGO applies to a 2 year lease or the value therof on a Sentra. I told him I would never pay the add ons and he first said that anything is negotiable. Then he changed his story and said to get the BOGO you had to pay for the items on the second sticker. He also said it was always good to put money down on a lease which is not true. I walked out. The add ons are a joke and only serve to waste the customers time negotiating them out, or screwing the customer if they are not negotiated out. Worse experince at any car dealer ever.

unknown- threw card away

malepig
2/28/2015

"Be smart on prices when you enter the building"

Upon entering the building the salespeople were in the parking lot ready to greet you immediately. I told the dealer the two types of cars I was interested in and he drove me over. I had my paperwork showing invoice pricing, rebates etc. Now what I mean by being smart is on the cars they had over $5,000 in added dealer fees. One was $1995 for paint and scotch guard, $49 for nitrogen in the tires, a dealer add on for wheel locks and the "biggie" was $3495 for adjusted market value. I told the sales person then I will not pay any of those fees. Did the test drive and while Versa is a decent car I had reservations but decided to price it out and see. Even after I stated I would not pay those fees the first offer included all of them. They did end up removing all the added fees but I did not buy the car not because of the sales people or price but using the car I was I knew I would not like it after a while. If you buy a car from them be smart on your prices and they will cave in and give you a fair price.

DeSean(spelling wrong)

mikevwcc
2/26/2015

"Regret buying from this dealership "

Bought a brand new Altima from this dealership. Worse experience ever. Car had issues to begin with, they had to exchange it for me the next day. Stay away from this sales person (Sean Bannigan) since is nothing but full of promises that he cannot deliver. I can even describe the whole situation since it will take pages. Never buying a car from them ever and will definitely not recommend to anyone.

Sean Bannigan

oljerr
1/29/2015

"sorry place "

I purchased a new versa in may of 2013, what a mistake. It leaked engine oil from the first day. Was in their service department five times in elevin months. I contacted nissan usa and got the run around. So I went too the bbb and filed a lemon law complaint. It took over a month along with many pages of documents to get an offer from nissan to buy their junk back. Don't waste your money on a nissan or sutherlin nissan. Buy a toyota they are much more dependable.

John Laone

Jddvs18
1/05/2015

"Sales tactics "

The bogo event they offer is nothing more then a ploy to get you in the door. They literally offered me 6k less then black book for my trade, the truck I was looking at for full sticker price, and they kept all the Nissan incentives. The manager Jose said we were close to a deal after haggling a little bit, call back 3 days later and back at squar one with them wanting me to finance 42k instead of the 28 k previously talked about. The place is a joke!!!!!

Jerry

Nissan
12/30/2014

"HORRIBLE NISSAN DEALER!"

BAD!! HORRIBLE! AWFUL!! OBNOXIOUS!! NASTY SERVICE!!! More than one week after promising fix the A/C deliver my NISSAN VERSA 2012 NEW, they gave me it back but NOT WORKING!! How can it be? The day before they said they were testing the car!! OK, I leave the car there at the dealer and take a taxi home.. following day Manager TONY says that a stone went to the A/C. Car is under WARRANTY!! I have additional WARRANTY but that is also not valid!!! WHAT? Finally he suggests me call the Customer Service NISSAN who finally understood the BAD SERVICE!! Tony has the courage to say that to fix the A/C would cost me US$ 750 !!! (I purchased the car NEW, it is UNDER WARRANTY and purchased extended WARRANTY!!! RIDICULOUS!! Now the Customer Service will call me next week.. I keep on vacation without A/C but LUCKY to DO NOT LIVE in FORT MYERS as the Sutherlin Nissan of Ft Myers is making me think about selling and NEVER MORE buy a NISSAN!!! By the way, love my other car, a LEXUS!!! Maybe TOYOTA will be my 2nd car!!! Stay away from this DEALERSHIP if you can!!!

Tony

Kalytar
9/26/2014

"Best sales staff experience "

I normally go there for my oil changes and usually never have a problem, one time an oil filter was not tight enough but usually I even get coupons and good deals from them. A few days ago I was looking to trade in my car that I owed money on still. One dealer offered $4000 but Sutherlin gave me $5000 for my nissan. Bought a Nissan Sentra from them, low mile. Got a great deal. Then I find it needed a keyless entry keyfob and had a 100 miles till needing an oil change, got both free. Now got a call saying they found an extra key, so even after the sale they still try to make things better. Last dealer I went to that I got my last car from could care less and gave me a poor car so Sutherlin has made my life 10x better. I also buy parts from them and have been given a few discounts once in a while. I always walk the lot when getting work done and always get greeted by friendly sales staff asking if I need help. Will be keeping their name on my car as a courtesy.

Joe Brocato

SSDAVIS03
12/08/2013

"Finally a good experience with a sales person in a..."

Finally a good experience with a sales person in a dealership John Leone he is the best and I'll tell all my friends if they need to buy a car to go look for him .

John Leone

laura33allen
12/07/2013

"I had the best experience buying from Sutherlin Nissan...."

I had the best experience buying from Sutherlin Nissan. All the staff where very helpful during and after the sale. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone ready to buy a car. I didn't feel rushed or intimidated like other dealerships I had visited in this area.

Blake V.