Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

13985 S Tamiami Trail,
Ft. Myers, Florida 33912
Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers Info
About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Welcome to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers In Our Family We treat our customers wants and needs with the highest priority! You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online. We are proud of the people who have contributed over the years to the success of our company including our present staff.

About Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

vonnie bryan
7/29/2015

"Philip D. Cohen salesman is phenomenal! I loved the process!"

Rating of Philip D. Cohen as a salesperson for Sutherlin Nissan By: Dr. Yvonne "Vonnie" Bryan I recently bought a 2014 Nissan-Altima from Philip Cohen at the Sutherlin Nissan Dealership in Fort Myers, Florida. The car is "perfect!" Philip Cohen is the reason I purchased my Altima at Sutherlin Nissan. He followed up and followed through with every detail and even the most minute information he promised he would. In fact, he went above his responsibility and my expectations by contacting me on his day off! He contacted me to ensure I was "highly" satisfied with the workmanship and quality of leather seats I had put in my Altima. I have never had a salesperson contact me on his day off to guarantee my satisfaction before completing my car buying experience. Again, Refreshing! Philip Cohen was completely forthright with all questions asked (which were many) and he was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles he was selling. I found Philip Cohen's knowledge-base and ability to negotiate openly and fairly were only surpassed by his unwavering concern for his customer's wants and needs while in the process of purchasing a new car. Refreshing! If you are in need of a new or previously owned vehicle (and you choose Sutherlin Nissan), I highly recommend you request Philip Cohen as your salesperson. You will be glad you did! Again, thank you, Mr. Cohen for the exceptional quality of service you provided me and I am certain hundreds of others before me. Respectfully submitted, Dr. Vonnie Bryan Bonita Springs, Florida July 2015

Brad Fleming
7/27/2015

"Great customer service!"

I was helped by Neil and he was a great car salesman! Worked with us on getting us the best deal and really cares for his customers, I will buy my next car here!

Altima
7/23/2015

"Michael Collier salesman was AWESOME!!!"

I highly recommend Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers! I can't say enough how happy I was with our salesman Michael Collier. He was so kind and helpful and NEVER felt that pressure of "typical" car salesmen. He did everything possible to get me the best deal and never seemed irritated that I spent two hours negotiating the best deal I could get. His patience was impeccable! Even after our long day at the dealership he took the time to show me everything about the car. I never thought I could have such a wonderful experience at a car dealership! Michael Collier is a Marine that served our country so make sure you thank him when you buy your car from Michael.

naomy
7/17/2015

"they are the best dealership"

My very first car I bought here they were amazing any obstacles that came up they were able to make something happen there service was awesome and my boyfriend and I walked out with a good deal thank you Larry and sutherlin Nissan team !

Sari13
7/16/2015

"Unforgottable Experience "

It was my first time purchasing a vehicle from Sutherlin Nissan my experience was phenomenal. My sales person Armstrong Chutkan made it happen. He was awesome,honest and spend unlimited time with us. He was very patient and went above and beyond in helping us purchase our new vehicle. He showed us several vehicles that met our criteria. We did a test drive and select Nissan Frontier. He worked a miracle and got us a great deal. He discussed everything in detail such as pricing, warranty and other items related to the vehicle. He made the process simple and understanding. The environment was clean and comfortable. When we pick up our vehicle he spend time and educated us how the technology works and how much we will enjoy our vehicle. The closing process was simple due to the education of my my salesman.I am highly satisfied and will recommend his services.

w8lifter
7/10/2015

"My experience in buying a Maxima from Sutherlin Nissan"

My experience in purchasing our Nissan Maxima was extremely painless, thanks to my salesperson Armstrong Chutkan. The auto features and everything associated with the sale was explained clearly and with the utmost patience. I am very satisfied with the service I have received and I would not hesitate to call Armstrong should I ever have any issues with the Maxima.

salesman
7/03/2015

"Armstrong, my salesperson"

Not only did Armstrong get me a great deal on my new Nissan Ultima, he has gone over and beyond with helping me get the new "gagets" that go with this car by patiently showing me what and how they are to perform. His after purchase service has been top of the charts. I would recommend purchasing a car from Sutherlin and asking for Armstrong to be your salesperson.

THENSLEY
5/27/2015

"Good team"

Great management team here. I had small issue with the dealership, and the management team contacted me as soon as they were aware of it, and rectified the situation.

Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers responded to this review

May 29, 2015

Thank you THENSLEY! We greatly appreciate the feedback you have provided us with. Please contact Mike or myself directly for further assistance. You, our clientele, are our best form of advertisement! Warmest regards, Leslie Cummings

Stephanie
5/24/2015

"Bought a new car "

I had a wonderful experience with Armstrong Chutkan, the salesman at Sutherlin Nissan. He helped me find exactly the car I wanted. He is very knowledgeable and polite. Plus, he goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable during the entire process. In the future, Armstrong is the person that I would want to purchase another car from.

Phil, Anthony in Finance

rampersad008
5/13/2015

"Purchase Vehicle"

WE went vehicle shopping & chose Sutherlin Nissan at Fort Myers in lieu of all other dealership.Finally, we meet Armstrong Chutkan, who spent considerable amount of time in listening to us on our requirements. He then showed us several vehicles that will meet our criteria. We did a test drive & selected the SV Rogue. We then discussed pricing, warranty and other items related to the vehicle. We made a final decision that we will purchase the vehicle. The process was simple due to the understanding of Armstrong. The office was clean & comfortable. The closing process was also simple Very professional & courteous. Hats off to him & The dealership

Armstrong